PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 17 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Morita I. Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:07 pm

Okay, its 3v5, with three mafia and one corrupted person. That leaves us with a 50% chance of lynching someone safe >.<

And yes, they only have one scum left. What are we doing?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:25 pm

Right, this isn't going as well as it could, but on the plus side, we're more likely to shoot a mafia.
On the negative side, we're more likely to lynch someone who's corrupted.

I'm going to need to think over this for a bit.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:32 pm

Damn it Morita, you played too safe. (Although The Instructor flipping town does mean i am a little bit more confident with my scumhunting but I still have no clue who the mafia are). I mean I guess the good thing about The Instructor down is now town isn't lead astray....hopefully, but I did warn that shooting him would put us in a pretty bad position in terms of ratio. (How did I warn? Well, there was a post I made about shooting him and since I was pretty sure he was town I said the good things and bad things of shooting him.)

Just saying, do you think its the fact the mafia in the other game are bad or the town in this game are bad?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:09 pm

Meh probably not the right time for this, but I probably would've shot The Instructor also just because the way he repeatedly asked for the gun several times. Anyways, i'm going to try my best and avoid this "fillering" thing again so you guys don't completely chew me up :/
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:23 pm

unlucky morita, did not expect that here. honestly I think I'm corrupted today. must be one of the only people here who hasn't shot yet, and due to me just coming back again with like a huge level of info etc that a lot of you have commented on, I think mafia may be thinking that I'm most likely one of the best options for corruption. if anyone is willing to comment on corruption stuff feel free, I've just been thinking that since yesterday. victoria and kuroyo, could you put together a read list again if at all possible with your thoughts and views etc? we didn't really get anywhere with that and I think it would be beneficial for us. will check back later and make a post if I get a chance, we really need to get into gear guys and shoot scum.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:25 pm

Everyone should post their reads within the next 24 hours. And I mean everyone *cough*The Gentlemen*cough*
Even though he is probably not gonna read this :<
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Jack S. wrote:unlucky morita, did not expect that here. honestly I think I'm corrupted today. must be one of the only people here who hasn't shot yet, and due to me just coming back again with like a huge level of info etc that a lot of you have commented on, I think mafia may be thinking that I'm most likely one of the best options for corruption. if anyone is willing to comment on corruption stuff feel free, I've just been thinking that since yesterday. victoria and kuroyo, could you put together a read list again if at all possible with your thoughts and views etc? we didn't really get anywhere with that and I think it would be beneficial for us. will check back later and make a post if I get a chance, we really need to get into gear guys and shoot scum.

Tbh it depends on how mafia thought this through. If they knew we would come to this conclusion, then they are likely to have corrupted Zane or Shakuji, possibly me but I doubt it since I just shot. The problem is we can't rely on anything because mafia seems to be one step ahead of us. If they weren't we wouldn't be at 3v5 right now :/
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:11 pm

I am so sorry guys I have been so busy i literally can't keep a clean mind to think about this game. Today I had a spanish writing exam and tomorrow i have an english speaking and listening exam so hopefully and I mean HOPEFULLY I can be of some use tomorrow after school.

Anyway Jack I think this corruption topic should be addressed in depth later on today because it has become insanely difficult to predict now as I have mentioned before. But I don't want this to affect what is more important, and that is finding mafia.

In terms of reads, we need to think of the bigger picture. Everybody who we thought was scum is turning  town (well only the instructor and luka but this is still pretty big) meaning we are doing something wrong. I think what we are doing wrong is lowering ourselves down to the little things like fillering and, well, whatever the hell The Instructor was doing. We are overlooking what everyone else is doing. That sentence didnt make any sense coz I cant really put what i am trying to think into words but later I will try and clarify myself and also think about how we are gonna gear up.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:13 pm

I think what I was trying to say was that we cant just keep going on about fillering and stuff. I mean we sorta just wasted a whole day on Kuroyo yesterday. Yes fillering is scummy, but what is the point talking about it, its not gonna change the fact she is fillering. If you wanted her to start talking, it doesnt take a whole day to convince her.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:16 pm

OK then. Reads.
I'd just like to start off by saying that I can't say anything about The Gentleman until he says something. Obviously I can't ignore the original guy, but I need the sub to at least say something.

As towny and active as Shakuji came off as, I could easily believe that he's just a really good mafia player. He writes really detailed posts and the such, but a lot of the stuff he says is just agreeing with other people.
His activity also dwindled a bit, but then he came back with massive posts to make up for it.

Kuroyo has a lot of filler posts and didn't exactly give the best reads in the world, but she did say that she would answer any questions, and she's also said that she'll try and make her posts have more meaning to them.

Zane gets into fights a lot, but in many ways, that's so much more helpful than anything else. It helps us to get reads on people. Zane also picked up ever since he figured out that his posts were vanishing, and has helped out town a lot, discussion wise. Him shooting a towny may not have benefited town directly, but he gave us a good enough reason.

Numaji starts conversations a lot, and he can be argumental, just like Zane, but there's something iffy about Numaji. I can't my finger on why, but I'm just so certain that he's scum. I haven't really been able to shake this feeling, but since I haven't been able to prove anything, or find a reason as to why, I've just ignored it. But I still feel that way.

Jack seems to be very against Kuroyo. He also vanished, lurked for a bit, and then came back with large posts. Lynched Numaji day 1. There's also a weird constant agreement and support between Jack and Numaji.

Morita's picked up in later days. Active a lot, says a lot. He's pretty focused on getting The Gentleman to post, but I don't blame him, honestly.

I'm currently seeing Numaji and Jack as a scum team. Who the third member is, I'm not yet sure. If I were to have one of them shot, I'd say it'd be better to shoot Jack. Jack and Numaji back up each others' posts, and both see each other as very town. If they are a scum team, they've done really well to stay under the radar.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Ok, I don't really care what you think about my reads tbh. "Oh Kuroyo didn't make their reads specific, they're definetly scum" No. Like I said before, i'll keep my reads the way I want them. And here they go. (I do tend to get defensive at little stuff, so sorry about that)

Reads:

Morita- Pretty Townie. He hasn't really begged for the gun or argued like others. I don't see a major scum read coming from him. He may have shot The Instructor who flipped town, but tbh I probably might have done the same.

Zane- Neutral/Ok atm for me. ^Like that Victoria said he does start arguements (Zane vs Numaji, Zane vs Instructor) but that could mean anything. Though when he talks it's mainly simple and straight forward.

Victoria- Still townie read that has been decreasing though. I can't explain why but I do now see a possibility where you could be mafia. Maybe that's just because there are less players. Anyways last day I felt you were corrupted now I doubt that mafia corrupted you today.

Shakuji- Possible bored villy/Scum. Idk what to think of you. You were first to get a gun but then shot a townie. Probably doesn't mean anything or bored villy but either way i'd like to see more from you.

Gentleman- Ayee man wanna speak up?

Jack- Neutral read coming from you. Ahh, you've stayed pretty silent for a while and now you're one of the most active players. One thing I've noticed is your urge for town to think i'm scummy. Idk what this means but i'd like it to stop :/.

Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Ugh missed Numaji

Numaji: Townie may be heading downhill, Just like Victoria atm except you've had the gun and has also like Shakuji shot a townie. Can't blame you since of course every person who has had the gun has shot a Villy.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:Ok, I don't really care what you think about my reads tbh. "Oh Kuroyo didn't make their reads specific, they're definetly scum" No. Like I said before, i'll keep my reads the way I want them. And here they go. (I do tend to get defensive at little stuff, so sorry about that)
I defended your reads list by saying that you said you'd answer any questions regarding it. At no point did I say you were scum, just in case that statement was directed at me.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:50 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:Ugh missed Numaji

Numaji: Townie may be heading downhill, Just like Victoria atm except you've had the gun and has also like Shakuji shot a townie. Can't blame you since of course every person who has had the gun has shot a Villy.

Whoa! I had a gun! Dayum lol. Yeah i think you are mixing me up with Zane/Morita
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:55 pm

Again with the "Numaji seems usual" comment :/ whatever. If you wanna regard this as being defensive, feel free but I feel like I have to point out that there was one point in the game (and i think i said it in one or more posts) where I thought Jack was scummy and i actually thought that he was the best kill option.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:00 pm

Victoria there must have been SOMETHING that makes you feel that I am scum.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:07 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:Ok, I don't really care what you think about my reads tbh. "Oh Kuroyo didn't make their reads specific, they're definetly scum" No. Like I said before, i'll keep my reads the way I want them. And here they go. (I do tend to get defensive at little stuff, so sorry about that)
I defended your reads list by saying that you said you'd answer any questions regarding it. At no point did I say you were scum, just in case that statement was directed at me.

Victoria, I didn't mean you btw I meant both Jack and Zane :/
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Victoria there must have been SOMETHING that makes you feel that I am scum.
I'm sure that there is, and that I just forgot what it was or couldn't put it into words.
But, the feeling has stuck. I seriously have no clue where it came from, but it's with me. Until I can give a genuine reason though, I won't act upon it unless necessary.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:29 pm

thank you guys, that really helps get a pov. kuroyo, I had no problem with the first reads other than the bloody percentages and nothing else. you weren't really explaining them in the first place like you did here and albeit you did say we could ask questions, its still a bit iffy. anyway, thank you for that. also about that yesterday with me apparently focusing on you, it was personally like 3 posts that I brought it up in, and I personally just picked to have a look at that myself. you're on my list of highly likely people on a scum team so I may as well have a look and be able to have a more solid read. also to you folks saying about the focus on filler was a bit dumb, bear in mind that she had pretty much been doing this for about the whole game up until I mentioned it and then she said 'oh I'll stop that then'. if you're noticed fillering I think it's a bit bloody obvious that you're gonna stop yourself and start to give a bit of new and useful content. the fact that she fillered isn't redundant, it's right then set in stone.

imma put together a new read list probably tomorrow when we have some more stuff to run on here. probably not as huge as my last one, but still detailed enough based on the past things between those too. will give some further comments on the reads tomorrow I guess.

(also I did give reasons and notice for my activity multiple times kuroyo, im sorry if that effects your view or that I would have been active if not for the fact I wasn't at home or in my country.)
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:Shakuji- Possible bored villy/Scum. Idk what to think of you. You were first to get a gun but then shot a townie. Probably doesn't mean anything or bored villy  but either way i'd like to see more from you.

I'm neither bored villy nor scum. I'm a villy that's trying to figure out the game behind the scenes. I make giant posts about things every now and again that summarize my thoughts on the game based on everyone else's posts, I make short posts asking for information to try and see where people's heads are at, and I answer people's questions about why I've done this or posted that in the game so far.

And so far, I'm thinking Kuroyo is still possible scum, which leaves The Gentleman as a possible PoE partner and the third partner is TBD because Numaji & Victoria have been pretty town from D1, Morita has been giving reads/starting up conversations/asking for clarification on stuff so he's got that going for him at least (he's also been hinting in every read that there's something off about my play, so what is it lol), and Zane & Jack were pretty non-existent d1 then came out guns blazing with content on days 2 and 3 respectively. All 5 of Numaji, Victoria, Morita, Zane, and Jack have shown their townie-ness throughout the past 3 days, though some have dropped off as others have stepped up...

tl;dr
I'll come up with possible scum teams later in the day, after everyone has talked some more (hint hint nudge nudge The Gentleman)
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:Shakuji- Possible bored villy/Scum. Idk what to think of you. You were first to get a gun but then shot a townie. Probably doesn't mean anything or bored villy  but either way i'd like to see more from you.

I'm neither bored villy nor scum. I'm a villy that's trying to figure out the game behind the scenes. I make giant posts about things every now and again that summarize my thoughts on the game based on everyone else's posts, I make short posts asking for information to try and see where people's heads are at, and I answer people's questions about why I've done this or posted that in the game so far.

And so far, I'm thinking Kuroyo is still possible scum, which leaves The Gentleman as a possible PoE partner and the third partner is TBD because Numaji & Victoria have been pretty town from D1, Morita has been giving reads/starting up conversations/asking for clarification on stuff so he's got that going for him at least (he's also been hinting in every read that there's something off about my play, so what is it lol), and Zane & Jack were pretty non-existent d1 then came out guns blazing with content on days 2 and 3 respectively. All 5 of Numaji, Victoria, Morita, Zane, and Jack have shown their townie-ness throughout the past 3 days, though some have dropped off as others have stepped up...

tl;dr
I'll come up with possible scum teams later in the day, after everyone has talked some more (hint hint nudge nudge The Gentleman)

Please explain why. "I think Kuroyo is possible scum which leaves--" you literally just said i'm scum with absolutely no reason to back it up. Like I said, i'm p defensive so if you could make it clearer on why you suspect me, that'd be nice.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:36 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:
Shakuji L. wrote:

tl;dr

Please explain why. "I think Kuroyo is possible scum which leaves--" you literally just said i'm scum with absolutely no reason to back it up. Like I said, i'm p defensive so if you could make it clearer on why you suspect me, that'd be nice.

You're possible scum because:
1) You're PoE scum in the sense that I haven't gotten a single townie read from you in the past 3 days of play
2) You have been fillering a lot Days 1 & 2, and when I pointed that out, Zane flipped his read on you, and Jack jumped on you as well.
3) Your reads have been lack luster so far, and most of them are neutral reads.
4) You, along with The Gentleman, can be a part of every scum team (though not necessarily together), I think.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:19 am

Shakuji L. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:
Shakuji L. wrote:

tl;dr

1) You're PoE scum in the sense that I haven't gotten a single townie read from you in the past 3 days of play
2) You have been fillering a lot Days 1 & 2, and when I pointed that out, Zane flipped his read on you, and Jack jumped on you as well.
4) You, along with The Gentleman, can be a part of every scum team (though not necessarily together), I think.

For Number 1: Mk, I don't see how that's my fault we all have our reads I guess I should respect that one.

For Both 2 and 3: Umm yeah i'm p sure that Jack S. has said those exact things, please get original reads before just copying someone else.

For Number 4: Me and The Gentleman could be a possible scum team. Ok, another one of your suspicions, I guess I respect that. But before wildly calling out players how about we give this The Gentleman a chance?
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:21 am

Kuroyo C. wrote:
Shakuji L. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:
Shakuji L. wrote:

tl;dr

For Number 1: Mk, I don't see how that's my fault we all have our reads I guess I should respect that one.

For Both 2 and 3: Umm yeah i'm p sure that Jack S. has said those exact things, please get original reads before just copying someone else.

For Number 4: Me and The Gentleman could be a possible scum team. Ok, another one of your suspicions, I guess I respect that. But before wildly calling out players how about we give this The Gentleman a chance?

Original or not, the main reason I said you were possible scum yesterday was because of point 3, and then deeper into it, point 2 just came into place.

I did say that The Gentleman was PoE, though the reason was not explicitly stated. He's PoE because he hasn't spoken at all yet after the sub. And I did say at the end of that post that I was waiting for him to speak up.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:23 am

Shakuji L. wrote:

tl;dr

I already mentioned what it is. Originally, it was because you didn't say much after shooting a townie. Like numaji said, you were hiding under a good cover. I even saw you online a few times but you didn't say anything.
But after considering yesterdays posts, It doesn't seem like that anymore. You could have not said anything as you wanted to stay out of the whole ZanevsNumaji thing as you did say stuff yesterday.

I think somewhere yesterday I even mentioned that you don;t seem like scum much anymore
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 27 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next