PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:43 am

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Yes morita TG went inactive again, also TG said that he didnt really see Kuroyo as mafia.

Anyway I keep saying this. Its the fact you have given false info in your reads to make Kuroyo seem town. You said that "when she posts she gets straight to the point and knows what she is talking about" yet she has really only done that in a couple of posts. In fact shakuji did explain iirc how she has been doing the opposite of that.

That was Day 1. And I wasn't the only one who said that. Go check if you want.

And since Zane still seems undecided and we only have a day left, I'm going to

Lynch Shakuji

You sure it was day 1? I thought it was day 2. But regardless that doesnt change the fact you said false info. I gave the exact date of that read and i checked all the posts up to that date made by Kuroyo and i only say 2 or 3 out of like 15 which match the criteria of your read. And also who else said it?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:04 am

Oh lol turns out it was the beginning of Day 3. And the very same day, Zane had a similar read on Kuroyo.

Only after that Kuroyo started acting scummy, which is why I got a scum read on her.

I'm a but busy now but later today I'll take some time to look into other potential scum teams.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:11 am

Votecount 5.1

Shakuji L.(1)- Morita I.
Zane M.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Kuroyo C., Shakuji L., Numaji O., Zane M., The Gentleman, Victoria F.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 23rd at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Shakuji L. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:54 am

Morita I. wrote:Oh lol turns out it was the beginning of Day 3. And the very same day, Zane had a similar read on Kuroyo.

Only after that Kuroyo started acting scummy, which is why I got a scum read on her.

I'm a but busy now but later today I'll take some time to look into other potential scum teams.
Fair enough, but what splits you and Zane up is how Zane only said "she gives a town vibe" which is how you were referring to seeing others as town isnt really buddying. You went one step further in saying that she gets straight to the point and she knows what she is doing which is why I feel like you are a good candidate for being scum with Kuroyo. However now that I am seeing this unfold, I am starting to feel like TG is taking Morita's place in my most likely scumteam in my opinion. But I am not really sure. But yeah I think we should shoot Kuroyo today so that we arent in lylo. Then we need to nail the corruption tomorrow so we dont get put back into lylo and also have a margin of error if we do miss the shot. If Kuroyo ends up being town....seriously.....I might just quit playing mafia once and for all lmao.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:38 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Shakuji L. wrote:My question is why doesn't The Gentleman fit into either of your two possible scum teams, Numaji?

He did late vote Zane yesterday, and could have been a potential corrupt play. Though he would have to do some crazy explaining if that went through and Zane died to corruption.

Also, as far as the Numaji shot goes, whether or not he he said he would shoot Jack is irrelevant. The fact is that he shot a townie during Mylo vs. shooting a mafia in Mylo. In the latter world Numaji would pretty much be confirmed town at this point because of the fact that mafia do not want to bus in this scenario, it's lylo and if not for the corruption change it would have been very easy for mafia to win today. That isn't to say he is mafia, I'm just saying why he wouldn't/shouldn't bus yesterday night. (So no one should really humor the world where he could have bussed)

Again, I'm really curious as to why The Gentleman couldn't fit onto any of your scum teams. This could very well be an attempt to hide a Numaji + The Gentleman + ??? team. Of course, this is just speculation.

Omg i said this already, i never said he didnt! I just said that i think out of the possible combos between Victoria, morita, kuroyo and TG that Victoria + Kuroyo + Morita is most likely. Just read the other post that i replied to you with coz i explained it there ...jesus.

Also there was no mylo in this game. If it was mylo then my shot against Jack would have won the game for mafia. In fact since there is no NL then Mylo = Lylo in this game. Yeah that night if i knew kuroyo was 100% mafia then life would have been so much easier. But now i do, however its too late since everybody is theorising that i am scum with kuroyo which i still think is daft.

I never said I thought you were on a scum team with Kuroyo, but I can see how you inferred it, in fact I explained it entirely wrong lol. What I didn't explain in the "former world" was that if you were with The Gentleman or someone else, it would be easier for you to shoot a different townie rather than shoot Kuroyo that day. Then, if Kuroyo is indeed town, whoever gets the gun is more inclined to shoot her because of all the heat she's getting. That is probably the world where you are mafia and not with Kuroyo, but that's a very unlikely world.

P.S - Sorry about The Gentleman thing, i must have glossed over that post, i read it now.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:37 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:My question is why doesn't The Gentleman fit into either of your two possible scum teams, Numaji?

He did late vote Zane yesterday, and could have been a potential corrupt play. Though he would have to do some crazy explaining if that went through and Zane died to corruption.

Also, as far as the Numaji shot goes, whether or not he he said he would shoot Jack is irrelevant. The fact is that he shot a townie during Mylo vs. shooting a mafia in Mylo. In the latter world Numaji would pretty much be confirmed town at this point because of the fact that mafia do not want to bus in this scenario, it's lylo and if not for the corruption change it would have been very easy for mafia to win today. That isn't to say he is mafia, I'm just saying why he wouldn't/shouldn't bus yesterday night. (So no one should really humor the world where he could have bussed)

Again, I'm really curious as to why The Gentleman couldn't fit onto any of your scum teams. This could very well be an attempt to hide a Numaji + The Gentleman + ??? team. Of course, this is just speculation.

Who do you think would be the third person to that scum team?

Victoria F. wrote:My current theory is that Numaji is partnered with Kuroyo. However, the issue with this theory is, that with every piece of evidence I find for it, there's almost always another one to knock it down.
However, if you take Numaji's shot, and all of his evidence, and his reasoning for the shot, and his endless mindgames, it actually works. He gave his whole speech on why he shot Jack instead of Kuroyo, but, since Numaji's a really smart player, he shot Jack, and is now trying to confirm me as being in a scumteam with Kuroyo. That way, he literally doesn't look like he's partnered with Kuroyo at all, and he isn't even trying to make Kuroyo seem innocent. All he needs to do is get her through the day, and, he even has a backup plan. What if Kuroyo doesn't make it through the day? Well, she would show up as mafia, which would add something more concrete to Numaji's plan. However, the backup plan would still require a bit of work, but knowing Numaji, he could get away with it. I think his plan is to try and make Kuroyo out to be the smallest threat in his scumteam of choice, so that either me or Morita would end up being shot, and act like Kuroyo could be shot at a later date, when in reality, mafia would win.
^This theory only works if you already think that Numaji is mafia.

Also, on a side note:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
Does this confirm that what Victoria was doing was a fast corruption lynch?
I thought you'd say that, but I took the risk anyway. I was really worried that mafia might go for a quicklynch on the corrupted, so I tried to get a lynch off before they could, on somebody I didn't think was corrupted.
I stand by my vote on Zane, though.

I am going to disregard the fact AJ "confirmed" Victoria's fast corruption lynch. My case will not depend on weak interpretations like that. There could be many reasons as to why AJ placed that new rule now eg. someone could have told him, he could have seen it happen in another mod exe game, etc. The sky is the limit here. However this does not rule out the fact Victoria did a fast corruption lynch.

Numaji, you told me to ask whenever I was confused about something. So uh... What does this post mean?
"I'm going to disregard Victoria's fast corruption lynch, but I'm not going to forget that Victoria did a fast corruption lynch."
What I think this means is that you're not going to take it as any sort of evidence, but you're also not going to forget it happened. I just want to check if that's what you mean though.

Ummm. That's pretty much the same thing you've been doing THE WHOLE GAME. Yet you are calling him out for that? Hypocrite much? At last that's what this appears to be.

Victoria F. wrote:In light of a new idea I have, and because my paranoia is going crazy right now:

Unlynch Zane

I'm pretty sure that this is just me being really paranoid about it being LyLo, but it just occurred to me while writing my last post that Zane and Numaji could actually be a really good scumteam.
Numaji's a good player. I'm pretty sure he's mafia, but I haven't been able to find much to back it up, but, even if you don't think he's mafia, you have to admit, if he was, would he really leave much lying around to make it obvious?
I think #NumajivZane might have been a play to make them seem like they aren't affiliated with one another, so that if one gets shot and flips mafia, the other immediately seems clear. Initially, I felt like the fight had been dropped because both of them had found out everything they needed to, and, I actually felt like that until about five minutes ago, which is why I think this is just paranoia.
But, Numaji and Zane have been much more "with" each other since then. Like, they actually defend each other now. What is this madness?
The thing that gave me the idea was when Zane said that Numaji really didn't fit in with any Scumteam, except one with Zane in it.
Zane.
Are you trying to make me paranoid? ;-;
I'm not going to try to defend this one, because I don't really believe in it myself. I'm just really paranoid right now.

Annnnnd there it is folks. The vote that makes me believe that Victoria is 100% Scum. She quick lynches me in the beginning of the day, probably trying to get a quick hammer on me. It's already a scummy moveas I've stated earlier. She also wants us topretty much disregard corruption. ANOTHER scummy move. Aj then reveals that there is no corruption in LYLO... then she does some backtracking and tries to not look scummy. "oh imma keep my lynch on Zane", waits a little bit then unlynches me with the oldest trick in the book "paranoia." This is Grade A scum right here and unless we give the gun to the mafia, We wont be in LYLO anymore.

Also I take offense that you dont believe Im a good player. I think I'm a good player and as for the nice girl you have been this whole time, you turned to a whole new level of rudeness by not even acknowledging my skills as a player.

The whole purpose of that post wasnt to say that Numa didnt fit with any scum teams... It was to say that I didnt fit with any scumteams. You say Numaji+Zane is a scum team... ok so you thought of another possibility... great except how bout you put more behind who your thoughts. Your main arguement is that Zane vs Numaji could have been to trick you. Well then Zane vs Instructor could have ben the same or Zane (who was kinda drowned out) vs Kuyoro (if i messed up spelling sorry) could have been a trick too.

Your other arguement is that I have defended him a lot. I defended you too didnt I so does that make you and me scum no? I defended Jack a lot, does that make me and Jack a scum team? No. I defended Morita a good amount. Still doesnt make us scum team. I also defended Shak a lot. Hmmm oh yeah negative on scum team.

Also, I explained in an earlier post why the Numaji+Zane scum team wouldnt work anyways. It would take +3 prediction skills. So how bout you give me a FULL scum team insted of a partial one, with reasons why it could work, which i will demean without too much trouble. If you cant think of something give the gun back to me, that way I may be inclined to not have you shot.

I just dont see him as scum. You on the other hand... Well, I shoulda listened to Kakuri back when I had the gun and shot you.

Honestly a more likely scum team would have been you and me, and unless you are scum... I will leave it there.

Morita I. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:My current theory is that Numaji is partnered with Kuroyo. However, the issue with this theory is, that with every piece of evidence I find for it, there's almost always another one to knock it down.
However, if you take Numaji's shot, and all of his evidence, and his reasoning for the shot, and his endless mindgames, it actually works. He gave his whole speech on why he shot Jack instead of Kuroyo, but, since Numaji's a really smart player, he shot Jack, and is now trying to confirm me as being in a scumteam with Kuroyo. That way, he literally doesn't look like he's partnered with Kuroyo at all, and he isn't even trying to make Kuroyo seem innocent. All he needs to do is get her through the day, and, he even has a backup plan. What if Kuroyo doesn't make it through the day? Well, she would show up as mafia, which would add something more concrete to Numaji's plan. However, the backup plan would still require a bit of work, but knowing Numaji, he could get away with it. I think his plan is to try and make Kuroyo out to be the smallest threat in his scumteam of choice, so that either me or Morita would end up being shot, and act like Kuroyo could be shot at a later date, when in reality, mafia would win.

Well honestly

This is pretty much what I was trying to say but I explained it which no one seems to understand. About the Zane+Numaji thing, I considered that too at one point. But I don't think that's important to look into right now.

The only thing that irks me right now is that Numaji, Victoria, Shakuji, Zane and I, (I think the gentlemen too) though having different views about everyone else, think Kuroyo is scum.
Now, in a hypothetical situation where Kuroyo is scum, both of her mafia partners would have bussed her. So I think best target today is Kuroyo.
We are almost guaranteed to get a scum today unless its some random surprise scum team o_O

Since no corruption, I trust Shakuji and Zane with the gun. Not sure if I missed the post but who did Zane say he would shoot?

I didnt outright say it but I softed that like crazy that I was gonna shoot Victoria, who I just putright said because now I have nothing to lose by saying it. Seriously look at how fucking hard I softed that shot claim. I will most likely shoot Victoria unless she gives me a REALLY good reason as to why she isnt scum. Look I dont trust Kuroyo, but I dont want to risk her flipping town right now. There is 1 person who is beyond a doubt confirmed to me.

Morita I. wrote:Also Numaji, Like I mentioned before, bussing and buddying is a little too obvious. I think mafia are playing by a different technique which is probably why we can't seem to track them down.

Exactly what did I do that makes you think I'm scum with them? reading them as town at one point doesn't mean anything.

p.s. Did The Gentlemen go inactive again?

bussing buddying obvious? Really? Well sure maybe they can be obvious, but none of that proves that someone is scum or not. Also to add onto a point about why not shooting Kuroyo. Town believews she is scum, lets say she is a townie. Maf could also just as easily say shes scum. Just cuz all that doubt is on her doesnt mean she is scum. Dont get me wrong I think its a decent idea to shoot her, but it may be a better idea to shoot her during MYLO.

Numaji O. wrote:

Omg i said this already, i never said he didnt! I just said that i think out of the possible combos between Victoria, morita, kuroyo and TG that Victoria + Kuroyo + Morita is most likely. Just read the other post that i replied to you with coz i explained it there ...jesus.

Also there was no mylo in this game. If it was mylo then my shot against Jack would have won the game for mafia. In fact since there is no NL then Mylo = Lylo in this game. Yeah that night if i knew kuroyo was 100% mafia then life would have been so much easier. But now i do, however its too late since everybody is theorising that i am scum with kuroyo which i still think is daft.

Um I think we are all counting MYLO as 1 before LYLO just for simplicty sake. What else can we call it?

Numaji O. wrote:

Also, on a side note:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
I thought you'd say that, but I took the risk anyway. I was really worried that mafia might go for a quicklynch on the corrupted, so I tried to get a lynch off before they could, on somebody I didn't think was corrupted.

I am going to disregard the fact AJ "confirmed" Victoria's fast corruption lynch. My case will not depend on weak interpretations like that. There could be many reasons as to why AJ placed that new rule now eg. someone could have told him, he could have seen it happen in another mod exe game, etc. The sky is the limit here. However this does not rule out the fact Victoria did a fast corruption lynch.
Numaji, you told me to ask whenever I was confused about something. So uh... What does this post mean?
"I'm going to disregard Victoria's fast corruption lynch, but I'm not going to forget that Victoria did a fast corruption lynch."
What I think this means is that you're not going to take it as any sort of evidence, but you're also not going to forget it happened. I just want to check if that's what you mean though.

1.) The problem that i see with that is the fact I want Kuroyo dead today. I never said that she is the smallest threat. Like I said, shooting Kuroyo would make life so much easier for me if i was mafia, so why do I need to through all that effort if kuroyo is gonna die today anyway?

2.) Yeah coz you missed out a few words... try adding "the fact AJ confirmed" between disregard and Victoria.

1. This is a good point btw you guys, and it proves my prior point as to why im not scum valid.

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Yes morita TG went inactive again, also TG said that he didnt really see Kuroyo as mafia.

Anyway I keep saying this. Its the fact you have given false info in your reads to make Kuroyo seem town. You said that "when she posts she gets straight to the point and knows what she is talking about" yet she has really only done that in a couple of posts. In fact shakuji did explain iirc how she has been doing the opposite of that.

Lynch Shakuji

Day 1 reads are actually the most unreliable but meh. I DO NOT SEEM UNDECIDED. If you had the audacity to read what I hinted: surprising shot, shooting the person who gave you gun, how i dont fully trust Victoria how i woulda shot victoria yesterday if i had the gun... You woulda seen that I am sure of who to shoot
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:03 am

What I meant was, in the beginning of the day, I asked you both who you would shoot if you had the gun since I trust you both. I said I want Kuroyo shot.

Pardon me if I missed your post but I do remember reading you saying something like "As for if I had the gun, I'll make my decision soon" or something.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:22 am

First off note that I am a little on edge because of irl things, so if i seem a little annoyed in that last post I apologize.

Second note, I continued straight off from the quote section so i just went straight on w.o reviewing what was poted earlier.

we interrupt your local daily information sesh with Zane to bring you some breaking news. Live at the scene of my house is Zane M. a handsome reporter who is known for having eyelashes visible through his hair.

I FUCKING HATE THE DAMN BACKSPACE BUTTON BEING USED AS IF IT IS THE FUCKING BACK ARROW BUTTON!!!!!! DID I CLICK IT?!?!? NO!!!!!! ALL I DID WAS GO TO CORRECT A TYPO I MADE AND BAM I SEE THE LAST PAGE I WAS ON... MFW. AND THEN ALL THE FUCKING THINGS I TYPED ARE GONE. AND I HAVE TO START FROM SCRATCH. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:

Lynch Shakuji

You sure it was day 1? I thought it was day 2. But regardless that doesnt change the fact you said false info. I gave the exact date of that read and i checked all the posts up to that date made by Kuroyo and i only say 2 or 3 out of like 15 which match the criteria of your read. And also who else said it?

Oh now I remember this. Yeah my point still stands that Day 1 reads arent very accurate and shouldnt count much, but Numa had a point in saying tht yiu said she was town due to helpfulness when she wasnt all that helpful.

Morita I. wrote:Oh lol turns out it was the beginning of Day 3. And the very same day, Zane had a similar read on Kuroyo.

Kuroyo was actually acting scummy even beforehand. She acted even scummier once I began to pressure her. However I wont hold this against you since I also had a slight town read on her, albeit it was only because she gave off a townie vibe which hell, wveryone said she had D1, and we both failed to notice her scumminess prior to me/ Jack calling her out.

Numaji O. wrote:

Fair enough, but what splits you and Zane up is how Zane only said "she gives a town vibe" which is how you were referring to seeing others as town isnt really buddying. You went one step further in saying that she gets straight to the point and she knows what she is doing which is why I feel like you are a good candidate for being scum with Kuroyo. However now that I am seeing this unfold, I am starting to feel like TG is taking Morita's place in my most likely scumteam in my opinion. But I am not really sure. But yeah I think we should shoot Kuroyo today so that we arent in lylo. Then we need to nail the corruption tomorrow so we dont get put back into lylo and also have a margin of error if we do miss the shot. If Kuroyo ends up being town....seriously.....I might just quit playing mafia once and for all lmao.

Well I dont think Morita is all that scummy. Au contraire mon frere, I think he is relatively townie. However he is also pushing Kuroyo realy hard and like I said earlier after the TI flip im scared shell flip town too. I say kill Victoria, MYLO, avoid the corrupted, and kill Kuroyo.

Shakuji L. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

I never said I thought you were on a scum team with Kuroyo, but I can see how you inferred it, in fact I explained it entirely wrong lol. What I didn't explain in the "former world" was that if you were with The Gentleman or someone else, it would be easier for you to shoot a different townie rather than shoot Kuroyo that day. Then, if Kuroyo is indeed town, whoever gets the gun is more inclined to shoot her because of all the heat she's getting. That is probably the world where you are mafia and not with Kuroyo, but that's a very unlikely world.

P.S - Sorry about The Gentleman thing, i must have glossed over that post, i read it now.

"former world"? that sounds really awkwardly stated. but i guess a TG+Numa+Kuroyo scumteam is possible... but it'd still be kinda hard to predict that my vote and Jack's vote would fall perfectly into numa's lap. i mean for all they knew it coulda landed right into victorias hands or jacks,even mine... but if TG was mafia, now that i think about that, and mafia was pro they woulda predicted that reaction and not corrupted me, in hopes that we voted the real corrupt person, prob shak.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:30 am

Morita I. wrote:What I meant was, in the beginning of the day, I asked you both who you would shoot if you had the gun since I trust you both. I said I want Kuroyo shot.

Pardon me if I missed your post but I do remember reading you saying something like "As for if I had the gun, I'll make my decision soon" or something.

so what you are saying is that you arent keen on things that arent straight forward. You dont notice the subliminal details. you look at everything as straight forward without thinking of hidden meanings. I said that i wasnt sure while not-so-subtly hinting that victoria is who id shoot. reason why: if victoria knew i would shoot her she would retract her vote. i wouldnt vote someone who was gonna shoot me, so why would she? Hell it would giv her a better reason to ul me than "paranoia"
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:44 am

Ah, my bad.

Victoria+Kuroyo is a possibiity but I personally think Kuroyo is a better target today. Since we don't have to worry about corruption, we are almost guaranteed to get scum.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:00 am

Zane M. wrote:

Who do you think would be the third person to that scum team?

Also, on a side note:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:

Ummm. That's pretty much the same thing you've been doing THE WHOLE GAME.  Yet you are calling him out for that? Hypocrite much? At last that's what this appears to be. 1

Victoria F. wrote:In light of a new idea I have, and because my paranoia is going crazy right now:

Unlynch Zane

I'm pretty sure that this is just me being really paranoid about it being LyLo, but it just occurred to me while writing my last post that Zane and Numaji could actually be a really good scumteam.
Numaji's a good player. I'm pretty sure he's mafia, but I haven't been able to find much to back it up, but, even if you don't think he's mafia, you have to admit, if he was, would he really leave much lying around to make it obvious?
I think #NumajivZane might have been a play to make them seem like they aren't affiliated with one another, so that if one gets shot and flips mafia, the other immediately seems clear. Initially, I felt like the fight had been dropped because both of them had found out everything they needed to, and, I actually felt like that until about five minutes ago, which is why I think this is just paranoia.
But, Numaji and Zane have been much more "with" each other since then. Like, they actually defend each other now. What is this madness?
The thing that gave me the idea was when Zane said that Numaji really didn't fit in with any Scumteam, except one with Zane in it.
Zane.
Are you trying to make me paranoid? ;-;
I'm not going to try to defend this one, because I don't really believe in it myself. I'm just really paranoid right now.

Annnnnd there it is folks. The vote that makes me believe that Victoria is 100% Scum. She quick lynches me in the beginning of the day, probably trying to get a quick hammer on me. It's already a scummy moveas I've stated earlier. She also wants us topretty much disregard corruption. ANOTHER scummy move. Aj then reveals that there is no corruption in LYLO... then she does some backtracking and tries to not look scummy. "oh imma keep my lynch on Zane", waits a little bit then unlynches me with the oldest trick in the book "paranoia." This is Grade A scum right here and unless we give the gun to the mafia, We wont be in LYLO anymore. 2

Also I take offense that you dont believe Im a good player. I think I'm a good player and as for the nice girl you have been this whole time, you turned to a whole new level of rudeness by not even acknowledging my skills as a player. 3

The whole purpose of that post wasnt to say that Numa didnt fit with any scum teams... It was to say that I didnt fit with any scumteams. You say Numaji+Zane is a scum team... ok so you thought of another possibility... great except how bout you put more behind who your thoughts. Your main arguement is that Zane vs Numaji could have been to trick you. Well then Zane vs Instructor could have ben the same or Zane (who was kinda drowned out) vs Kuyoro (if i messed up spelling sorry) could have been a trick too. 4

Your other arguement is that I have defended him a lot. I defended you too didnt I so does that make you and me scum no? I defended Jack a lot, does that make me and Jack a scum team? No. I defended Morita a good amount. Still doesnt make us scum team. I also defended Shak a lot. Hmmm oh yeah negative on scum team. 5

Also, I explained in an earlier post why the Numaji+Zane scum team wouldnt work anyways. It would take +3 prediction skills. So how bout you give me a FULL scum team insted of a partial one, with reasons why it could work, which i will demean without too much trouble. If you cant think of something give the gun back to me, that way I may be inclined to not have you shot. 6

I just dont see him as scum. You on the other hand... Well, I shoulda listened to Kakuri back when I had the gun and shot you. 7

Honestly a more likely scum team would have been you and me, and unless you are scum... I will leave it there.
1 I wasn't calling him out on it, I just wanted to make sure that was what he meant.

2 If I actually had been trying to get a quickhammer on you, wouldn't there have been many other ways to do it? Such as, trying to convince town you were the right choice, or something? Other than saying that, I can't defend that action any further. I took a risk, thought you were town, and hoped you weren't corrupted.
I feel like my explanation of corruption wasn't fully understood. It was more a case of "We can't do anything about corruption, the best we can do is hope. We need reads today, we have to make a final verdict.".
Unless AJ tells us himself why he got rid of corruption, I can say literally nothing on that front. It was just unlucky that I happened to be the only one who had placed a vote before he declared that.
I also can't defend that last bit, really. It looks really scummy, I have no way out of that. The best I can do is say that it's entirely coincidental.

3 I'm genuinely sorry for this. Like, not even just in this game, I'm sorry for this as a person, and I feel bad. I was only analysing Numaji, but I'm still sorry.

4 I'm not going to put more thought into it, because I don't believe in it, as I said. I wanted to explain my paranoia, and why I was no longer lynching you, so that it didn't look completely random, (which it apparently did anyway,) but I don't actually have any faith in that concept.

5 That was more a case of me saying that it's changed so much. It wasn't really in there as an argument.

6 I know that this isn't going to win me any favours with you, but I'm not going to lynch you. If you shoot me, this game will end, and I'll never forgive myself, because town will have lost because of me. There's still a chance, and I don't want that chance to be ruined by a few sketchy plays.

7 I can't tell you how much of me is wishing you'd done that. If I had been shot at a less crucial point, I wouldn't have been as much of a pain today.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:51 am

Victoria F. wrote:
Spoiler:
1 I wasn't calling him out on it, I just wanted to make sure that was what he meant.

2 If I actually had been trying to get a quickhammer on you, wouldn't there have been many other ways to do it? Such as, trying to convince town you were the right choice, or something? Other than saying that, I can't defend that action any further. I took a risk, thought you were town, and hoped you weren't corrupted.
I feel like my explanation of corruption wasn't fully understood. It was more a case of "We can't do anything about corruption, the best we can do is hope. We need reads today, we have to make a final verdict.".
Unless AJ tells us himself why he got rid of corruption, I can say literally nothing on that front. It was just unlucky that I happened to be the only one who had placed a vote before he declared that.
I also can't defend that last bit, really. It looks really scummy, I have no way out of that. The best I can do is say that it's entirely coincidental.

3 I'm genuinely sorry for this. Like, not even just in this game, I'm sorry for this as a person, and I feel bad. I was only analysing Numaji, but I'm still sorry.

4 I'm not going to put more thought into it, because I don't believe in it, as I said. I wanted to explain my paranoia, and why I was no longer lynching you, so that it didn't look completely random, (which it apparently did anyway,) but I don't actually have any faith in that concept.

5 That was more a case of me saying that it's changed so much. It wasn't really in there as an argument.

6 I know that this isn't going to win me any favours with you, but I'm not going to lynch you. If you shoot me, this game will end, and I'll never forgive myself, because town will have lost because of me. There's still a chance, and I don't want that chance to be ruined by a few sketchy plays.

7 I can't tell you how much of me is wishing you'd done that. If I had been shot at a less crucial point, I wouldn't have been as much of a pain today.

1. it kinda looked like you were calling him out... maybe I read into that too much.

2. Yes of course thats another approach, but I dont believe it is one an easier one. First, its LYLO, what do you care if town tinks you are mafia at this point, if the whole mafia had time to, they could have easily QL'd to give the gun. If mafia got 3 on a corrupted townie, no matter what its insta-GG. 4 may be hammer, but since there's 3 mafia, and lets assume they all vote corrupted townie. Town realizes they are scum, yes... but they cant do anything about it since town cant overcome plurality. There's aready 3 maf votes, town can only get 3 votes by voting for a townie since no selfvotes. You do realize it is that much easier for mafia to win by just QLing a corrupted townie. You probably thought your mafia scum buddies would be right behind you, and you didnt expect that change made by aj.

3. I'll ignore it for now but will keep it in mind if it proves to be useful.

4. Actually I said it didnt look completely random. I was expecting you to ul me sooner or later after seeing the post by AJ. And I do ask that you put more thought into your own misguided theories before you put them out. I have gone against almost everyone, even some of my town reads when they say something misguided. You shoud have seen that by now, and factored that in before posting that. You know how I love going all Pheonix Wright on people and yelling "Objection!" at their contradictions, and "Take that!" when I present evidence that unravels their story.

5. OK the only thing I can say in response sounds so cliche but its so true. People change their minds... especially after over a week to think and with new relevations. My change wasnt so sudden. I still wanted to believe he was scum. I practically went through the 5 stages of grief determining how I felt about Numa. My views may have completely flipped, but it doesnt implicate me as scum nor him as my scum buddy because new information has come out since then.

6. Speaking of sketchy plays, can I call to mind your lynch on me in the very beginning of the day. If you are town, town would have lost because of you anyways...you have become very instructor-esque if you were townnie... so scmmy even though you are town. However that doesnt fit my reads of your personality. you arent the type of person to look so scummy, you seem town. And TI always acted in haste, which is what looked like you had done. What if i was actually mafia? Thanks, now the other 2 maf can get majoritty on me. Not the greatest of plays there bud

7. So you consider yourself a pain? interesting lol. but if i did that and you flipped town, it would have pretty much been GG for me. At this point im pretty sure you are mafia, GG Town who killed all the mafia in a turnabout victory
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:29 am

Votecount 5.2

Shakuji L.(1)- Morita I.
Zane M.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Kuroyo C., Shakuji L., Numaji O., Zane M., The Gentleman, Victoria F.
If the deadline was now, Shakuji L. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:00 am

Dude just get a new keyboard...or use the on screen one.

A few replies before i get onto my main point. You guys can call it MYLO if you want, but thats just gonna confuse me lol so i am gonna call it pre-LYLO. Also Zane when shakuji was explaining that, he was referring what mafia would be thinking if i wasnt with Kuroyo. So i doubt he was referring to the Kuroyo + me + TG team. Following on from that point, i guess it would be me + TG, who would be the 3rd? I see where you are coming from abot being cautious of Kuroyo being town. However lemme review something in your point of view. Exclude yourself for obvious reasons, you think Shakuji, Morita and I are town right? So that leaves Victoria + Kuroyo + TG. So why are you afraid of Kuroyo turning town if it doesnt work in the townreads you have given? I mean you would say that you arent sure about those reads because of the TI flip, but i wanna tell you something. Although TI was scummy, did he look like he was trying to harm town at all? Sure it was confusing and all but what did he actually do? His posts werent filler, his posts were geniuenly trying to give info even though the way he did it was pretty terrible. This is why I said back then that I thought he was town, that he was so scummy that he just cant be scum. Kuroyo is a different story, day 1 and 2 she had a "town vibe" right? You even said it. Therefore she is capable of being...well...helpful! But what is she doing now? Filler. Filler. Filler. More filler. Oh whats that? Oh its just her complaining about people calling her scum. Kuroyo doesnt want to help town while TI did....well at least tried to. The TI flip cannot be applied to everyone, we cant afford to be paranoid over one flip...like jesus.

Just something to add to the heat of #ZaneVsVictoria, Victoria seems to be throwing suspicions left right and centre. A magikarp flailing about with the reason of "paranoia". Other than mafia's situation being dire, why are you throwing dirt everywhere? Especially at me coz i lead the thought of Victoria being scum. The reason why i think Morita is scum is coz he did pretty much the same thing, although to a lesser extent. But Victoria has been dping it loads, throwing rubble instead of concrete. No backed up reasoning, only loose ones. All this is doing is putting town off track, basically harming it. What is the point of saying your loose theories when they are gonna get countered and all you do is just retract it coz you are afraid from being rekt by Zane or me to some extent. Why shouldnt I think you are scum? Tell me?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:44 am

Jesus Christ i feel so lonely. We are using this last day of potentially the last mafia day of the game very efficiently.....
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Well, the way I see it there are X possible scum teams, Numaji + TG + Morita, Victoria + Kuroyo + TG, Numaji + Zane + Kuroyo, Victoria + Morita + Kuroyo. Basically, I can't see a team without one of TG or Kuroyo on it...

Numaji + TG + Morita
This is the team that most likely fits with the TG voting for Zane, Zane passing to Numaji, Numaji shooting Jack world, in my opinion. There's no way, I think, that Numaji could force a world onto everyone while excluding both TG and Morita, since he'd have to read either Zane or I as scum/pair us with 2 other people without any real connection. Granted, the only thing that I've noticed that ties Morita and Numaji together are a couple of "Yeah, I also thought that" posts.

Victoria + Kuroyo + TG
Basically the world Zane thinks of right now. Though, I don't know if there are any concrete connections between the three. Kuroyo + TG - TG reading her as stressed townie or whatever it was is a possible connection. Not much else connecting TG to either of the two, but thats because TG was/is/still MIA. Victoria + Kuroyo - again, no real interaction until the "I don't care what you guys think of my reads" post and the reply of "I [was defending] your read list by saying you said you'd answer any questions regarding it". Pretty shaky connection, if I do say so myself.

Numaji + Zane + Kuroyo
This world is what I like to call the elaborate bus world. Numaji would have an alternative reason to shoot Jack over Kuroyo, ensuring she lives for today. He then explains why X + X + Kuroyo are a scumteam together and tries to set up the other two people to get shot in the following days, using Kuroyo as the catalyst basically. Now you may be wondering why Zane "baton passed" over to Numaji. Well as far as I could tell, Zane's posts lead on to him shooting Kuroyo that night. However, as I sort of poorly explained earlier, it is ill advised in that scenario for mafia to shoot one of their own. So, Zane voted for Numaji and it just so happened that Jack followed up on it... and now we're here...

The elaborate bus world, everybody.

Victoria + Morita + Kuroyo
This is the world that Numaji first explained to us today. The world with the early buddying connecting the three. I don't know if mafia would buddy up early on in this theme, because once one of them got shot it would link them very easily. But you guys have heard about this world extensively already...

----

That said, I still like shooting Kuroyo today. We'd lose to the Numaji + TG + Morita world, or another world that I couldn't think of, but I don't think so.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:01 am

Numaji O. wrote:Dude just get a new keyboard...or use the on screen one.

A few replies before i get onto my main point. You guys can call it MYLO if you want, but thats just gonna confuse me lol so i am gonna call it pre-LYLO. Also Zane when shakuji was explaining that, he was referring what mafia would be thinking if i wasnt with Kuroyo. So i doubt he was referring to the Kuroyo + me + TG team. Following on from that point, i guess it would be me + TG, who would be the 3rd? I see where you are coming from abot being cautious of Kuroyo being town. However lemme review something in your point of view. Exclude yourself for obvious reasons, you think Shakuji, Morita and I are town right? So that leaves Victoria + Kuroyo + TG. So why are you afraid of Kuroyo turning town if it doesnt work in the townreads you have given? I mean you would say that you arent sure about those reads because of the TI flip, but i wanna tell you something. Although TI was scummy, did he look like he was trying to harm town at all? Sure it was confusing and all but what did he actually do? His posts werent filler, his posts were geniuenly trying to give info even though the way he did it was pretty terrible. This is why I said back then that I thought he was town, that he was so scummy that he just cant be scum. Kuroyo is a different story, day 1 and 2 she had a "town vibe" right? You even said it. Therefore she is capable of being...well...helpful! But what is she doing now? Filler. Filler. Filler. More filler. Oh whats that? Oh its just her complaining about people calling her scum. Kuroyo doesnt want to help town while TI did....well at least tried to. The TI flip cannot be applied to everyone, we cant afford to be paranoid over one flip...like jesus.

Just something to add to the heat of #ZaneVsVictoria, Victoria seems to be throwing suspicions left right and centre. A magikarp flailing about with the reason of "paranoia". Other than mafia's situation being dire, why are you throwing dirt everywhere? Especially at me coz i lead the thought of Victoria being scum. The reason why i think Morita is scum is coz he did pretty much the same thing, although to a lesser extent. But Victoria has been dping it loads, throwing rubble instead of concrete. No backed up reasoning, only loose ones. All this is doing is putting town off track, basically harming it. What is the point of saying your loose theories when they are gonna get countered and all you do is just retract it coz you are afraid from being rekt by Zane or me to some extent. Why shouldnt I think you are scum? Tell me?

who needs a new keyboard?lol

Honestly i could see Morita being scum. but maybe it is the paranoia due to TI's flip flip.

Im gonna add to that too. Victoria went to fully discredit me and hinted that im scummy and have a possible scumteam with you, RIGHT after I started hinting that I found her scummy. She went from a full town read on me, as she claims, to a scummy feeling on me under the bout of paranoia. She hasnt posted since although activity has been shit today. Although she may dislike my tone, and think i hate her, because I know I was vicious in my attack on her, she should realize how scummy she comes across at this point. I dealt and received some of the same viciousness earlier in this very game. My viciousness is to get more info out. And you posted baseless accusations now, or if they had some sort of solid reasoning, the accusations you have provided for us in recent times are flimsy like gossamer. Earlier in the game i didnt mind these baseless theories of yours, because at that point most people didnt have anything better. I figured it was good because someone like you who thought of everything would be trustworthy to give the gun to later. And I thought that if you got more evidence it would b good. but its d5 baseless conjecture isnt useful now

My shot would be victoria for the reasons stated previously and i believe she is likely to be scum, cuz if she was town i woulda had more votes by mafia... unless kuroyo is town too. but that possibility doesnt seem to make too much sense in my head. cuz you are psuedo-clear to me rn, and same for shak.

Shakuji L. wrote:Well, the way I see it there are X possible scum teams, Numaji + TG + Morita, Victoria + Kuroyo + TG, Numaji + Zane + Kuroyo, Victoria + Morita + Kuroyo. Basically, I can't see a team without one of TG or Kuroyo on it...

Numaji + TG + Morita
This is the team that most likely fits with the TG voting for Zane, Zane passing to Numaji, Numaji shooting Jack world, in my opinion. There's no way, I think, that Numaji could force a world onto everyone while excluding both TG and Morita, since he'd have to read either Zane or I as scum/pair us with 2 other people without any real connection. Granted, the only thing that I've noticed that ties Morita and Numaji together are a couple of "Yeah, I also thought that" posts.

Victoria + Kuroyo + TG
Basically the world Zane thinks of right now. Though, I don't know if there are any concrete connections between the three. Kuroyo + TG - TG reading her as stressed townie or whatever it was is a possible connection. Not much else connecting TG to either of the two, but thats because TG was/is/still MIA. Victoria + Kuroyo - again, no real interaction until the "I don't care what you guys think of my reads" post and the reply of "I [was defending] your read list by saying you said you'd answer any questions regarding it". Pretty shaky connection, if I do say so myself.

Numaji + Zane + Kuroyo
This world is what I like to call the elaborate bus world. Numaji would have an alternative reason to shoot Jack over Kuroyo, ensuring she lives for today. He then explains why X + X + Kuroyo are a scumteam together and tries to set up the other two people to get shot in the following days, using Kuroyo as the catalyst basically. Now you may be wondering why Zane "baton passed" over to Numaji. Well as far as I could tell, Zane's posts lead on to him shooting Kuroyo that night. However, as I sort of poorly explained earlier, it is ill advised in that scenario for mafia to shoot one of their own. So, Zane voted for Numaji and it just so happened that Jack followed up on it... and now we're here...

The elaborate bus world, everybody.

Victoria + Morita + Kuroyo
This is the world that Numaji first explained to us today. The world with the early buddying connecting the three. I don't know if mafia would buddy up early on in this theme, because once one of them got shot it would link them very easily. But you guys have heard about this world extensively already...

----

That said, I still like shooting Kuroyo today. We'd lose to the Numaji + TG + Morita world, or another world that I couldn't think of, but I don't think so.

1. this world doesnt seem likely since not many ties btwn the 3. its an interesting thought though.

2. most likely mnite
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:27 am

Alright i am voting for Shakuji coz why not lol. You better shoot the mafia coz i want my 4 points lol. I'd say shoot Kuroyo but if you wanna shoot Victoria then go for it coz like i said since the start of day 5, i am certain that Kuroyo + Victoria is legit
Maybe morita, maybe TG, not sure but Kuroyo + Victoria is 99% legit

Vote Shakuji
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:41 am

Votecount 5.3

Shakuji L.(2)- Morita I., Numaji O.
Zane M.(0)-
Numaji O.(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Kuroyo C., Shakuji L., Zane M., The Gentleman, Victoria F.

Shakuji L. received the gun!

this means...:

and...:
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:51 am

>Smile)))))))) OH YEAH.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:54 am

Tbh, I really thought it was over for me. Everyone suspected me, but no one really suspected Shakuji. Morita was like in the middle of everything but yeah that was a fun game Smile. Surprised about the flawless, btw sorry for my anger towards many of you, you understand it was just a game Smile.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:57 am

By the way, just because the game is done, doesn't mean you can reveal player identities! Don't do so until I say you can!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:01 am

Here's the mafia QT btw: http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/fZi5RtU8vwa

I'll post my thoughts later, along with the points distribution. Also once I post my thoughts imma show something new Surprised

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 am

damn gg, why the fuck did i shoot jack Sad

but yeah great play by mafia....well Shakuji....but yeah wp guys
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:12 am

^Gonna let that slide becuz i'm in a good mood atm.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next