PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 21 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Shakuji L. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Kuroyo C. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:I saw Kuroyo come on loads of times today, why isnt she posting >:[

What is there to post? It's Lylo with still 3 mafia and nearly all players suspect me as scum. I mean Shakuji still isn't being clear with his suspicion on me, and you're all just blindly following me. Yeah I may have a filler problem but majority of you have made up your mind. And then there's this problem. I don't talk, i'm scum for inactivity.. When I talk apparently I filler. I think i'll talk at the most important times, but I guess I could give out my possible scum teams. Shakuji + Numaji I know for a fact there is a mafia in between them. First being they both are just saying the same exact things Jack S. was saying about me. I don't know about the others, and i'm sorry I can't be anymore help. But i'm saying this now. If town chooses to shoot me, then that shot will cost the game.

My suspicion, defense notwithstanding, on you is because whenever you do post, you rarely, if ever, provide anything within your posts. Your reads are very meager and you never try and pursue any of your reads/try and get more information for your reads.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Are you serious? I could literally find a quote from Jack S. being WAYYY to similar to the exact thing you've just said. Just stop blindly following people. Have your own separate reasons please, ty.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Alright so here is some evidence to suggest why Morita + Victoria + Kuroyo is legit. When you want to look at buddying, you either want to look at early game where bussing is irrelevant or in critical moments. I found a readlist made by Morita in day 2. The exact time was Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm. He said "Kuroyo: slight town read. She doesn't post much but when he does she just gets straight to the point and seems like she knows what she is doing." Now lets look at all the posts made by kuroyo up to that date. The most "straight to the point" things she said was probably "Tbh we eradicate this Band wagoning on Day 1, it shouldn't be considered scummy to bw since we really don't know anything. Well anyways that's just my opinion" and "Both your theories could work, but remember that there are only 3 mafia and for your first one could be something that mafia already thought of and tried to avoid thinking we'd just give the towniest players then guns. " That's most definitely not all of her posts so when she does post she isn't straight to the point and knows what she is doing coz most of the time she is asking for what is going on. Even her readlist wasn't exactly on point. 

Ok so lets see how Victoria fits then. On Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:56 am, Victoria says about Victoria "Eh, null. She says pretty townish stuff, but I dunno. I'll need to wait until she's caught up before I can make a proper judgement." Townish stuff huh? Again there are only like 2 or 3 posts where she said something slightly helpful. Even though Victoria hasnt really been buddying Kuroyo much, Kuroyo has been getting in there with Victoria. Stuff like " I don't really see scum in you, but I do feel like you could be corrupted". 

So that was early game. Now you would expect mid game (day 3 - now) that when people suspect that your scum partner is town then you support that thought and when your scumpartner is being suspected then there will be some bussing in order to try and mislead people and non suspect them as a scumteam. The bussing also normally happens after there have been some essence of scum being sniffed out, so naturally his/her partner will start agreeing to not be suspecting. Stuff like that happened when Kuroyo (in day 3 i think) said "Victoria: Still townie read that has been decreasing though. I can't explain why but I do now see a possibility where you could be mafia. Maybe that's just because there are less players. Anyways last day I felt you were corrupted now I doubt that mafia corrupted you today. " and in the same readlist to Morita "Pretty Townie. He hasn't really begged for the gun or argued like others. I don't see a major scum read coming from him. He may have shot The Instructor who flipped town, but tbh I probably might have done the same." Although the pieces of evidence I just said were weaker than the first pieces of evidence I said, it no doubt backs it up. I am sure I can find many more instances were stuff like that happened but it wont back up my point any more than it has and I will not waste your time with lots of reading.

Another thing that made me a little interested in VIctoria + Morita (+Zane back then) was when they did that 3 way league of legends 3v1 against me which I described before. Its interesting to note that TI also spotted it since I think he said that his top 3 scum was Victoria, zane and morita...although it might be kuroyo. not sure. But yeah the fact that Morita and Victoria were on to me made a me a little suspicious. Of course like I said, this point alone does nothing but with support with all the other points I said then it acts as a support point to my case. To top if all off is the fact Victoria over extended and jumped into a conclusion as to why I shot Jack and then lynched Zane with the urge to shoot me. This seems like Victoria wants the game to end quickly since she is sooo close to winning and also seems nervously sudden. In order to attempt to cover this up she posted it with the "towny" template that she has been fooling us with throughout the game. However I believe this time the vibe from the post was much more clear. 

I know that this has been me applying a tonne of pressure on those 3 however I do feel that i got the scumteam nailed. Especially Kuroyo and Victoria. The evidence of buddying wasnt exactly the only reason why I believe you guys are scum. Its how Zane and Shakuji cant exactly be mafia because Jack flipped town as I explained before, so the shot that I made helped me confirm to myself who I should really be focusing.

So you're saying we're a scum team because we saw each other as town at one point. Yes, I did. But obviously you didn't refer my other reads afterwards. I'm pretty sure that mafia would be a bit more spread out than that. Not saying that Victoria and Kuroyo can't be scum, I just think that your reason for this is stupid.

I also noticed something about Numaji when I read his posts today. I scrolled back and saw his other posts and came up with a theory.
I realized that Numaji didn't say much until today. He remained kind of neutral and then suddenly (when its lylo) he gets a major suspicion? Aaaaaand, iirc Numaji was the one to agree that we should come up with a decision together. Kuroyo was the major FoS yesterday but Numaji unexpectedly shot Jack? This makes me think that Kuroyo and Numaji could be a scum team.
He could have shot Jack because he needed it to be lylo and because Jack was the main one after Kuroyo. After shooting Jack, he explained himself by saying that he thinks Zane and Shakuji are clear to get their trust. Numaji was also subtly supporting Kuroyo. But he was being very vague about it to avoid suspicion. He may have included Kuroyo to this potential scum team of his just in case something were to go wrong.
Doesn't make much sense at first but if you think about it, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Ok I did not say that you are a scumteam just coz you thought each other as town. I said that the reason you gave about each other, especially Kuroyo, isnt exactly true. My first point about you and Kuroyo is a good example. Then I followed on that in mid-game, the techniques used on each other (bussing, supporting, etc) seemed like what a mafia would do. I dont like how you are twisting my words just to find a way to counter it.

I didnt say much until today? I cant quite understand what you are trying to say. If you are referring to like 2 or 3 days in day 3 then I clearly explained why and I still think I said more than most people anyway. I had a major suspicion in day 4, so it wasnt sudden. I explained my shot completely, I said that I was gonna shoot Kuroyo. Now that jack has flipped town, it made me 100% certain that Kuroyo along with Victoria are mafia. I dont understand how I was subtly supporting Kuroyo, you sorta just pulled that out of thin air.

I dont really understand the point of this theory, you sorta just made some random thing with shitty explanations in lylo. Thats not exactly what we want here. What do you mean by "something going wrong"? what WILL go wrong if I shoot Kuroyo? I suggest you revise your theories before you post them. Convince me, why aren't you a scumteam with Victoria and Kuroyo?

I just figured you are the one who always over thinks mafia's moves, so I thought you would know that buddying and bussing is too mainstream. Mafia probably spread themselves out but stayed close together at the same time.

I read it again for your sake and all I see is Victoria and Kuroyo finding me as town+ My day 1 reads on them. Which part of this makes us a scum team?

As for my theory. You probably didn't think about it because I know its a little confusing. But I'll go for it again.

(Disclaimer: The below context is written in assumption that Numaji is mafia. Do not twist my words. Please and thank you Smile )

IF Numaji is mafia, I figured how it would work. Numaji didn't review these plans with us yesterday. But he did today. (I mentioned the lylo thing because if townie is shot today because of him, he has nothing to lose)
About the Kuroyo thing. If you look at his posts about her. He'll go really neutral like "She looks like a bored villy..... but there could be a scum in her"
This made me think he's a little reluctant about shooting her but he didn't want to be noticed. Now about his shot yesterday.

Numaji O. wrote:I was thinking, and I might have thought of some possible scumteams.

So we have 8 peeps in total. I am gonna exclude myself coz i know i am not mafia, so your versions if you decide to do it will include me. So 7. I find Shakuji and Zane town so i am gonna exclude them too. Also even though Zane in my mind isnt clear, if he is mafia then it would have had to be a one man scumteam whicj isnt in this game mode. So that leaves us with TG, morita, kuroyo, victoria and jack. Jack doesnt fit with any of them, he's excluded. So i feel that the scum are within the remaining 4 and honestly any combination between them seems legit. I havent seen any major conflict between them. Although Morita imo is the towniest out of them, in terms of scumteams, i cant exclude morita from those 4. If I cross my scumteam analysis with my scumreads then probably the most likely scumteam in my opinion is TG, kuroyo and Victoria. However i did say i was gonna redo Morita's read so maybe that will change after i think more about it.

What I don't get here, is that you claim to have shot Jack to check if Zane+Shakuji+Jack are a scum team. But in this post of yours. You excluded the first two for being scum and then excluded Jack for not fitting in to any of these.
He didn't tell us about his two scum team reads yesterday. If he is mafia, I'm thinking that he may have shot Jack (because he wanted Kuroyo killed) and then defended himself with an explanation that makes no sense from his thoughts yesterday.
He probably said this to get Shak's and Zane's trust. About the including Kuroyo thing. By something going wrong, I meant if Shakuji or Zane don't trust you and shoot Kuroyo (they both said they would shoot Kuroyo) then if/when she flips scum, the next day Numaji could keep his plan going.

Please read into it properly and understand what I mean before asking questions.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:19 pm

Since we don't have to worry about corruption, I think Zane or Shakuji are our best bets.

Shakuji said he would shoot Kuroyo. What about you, Zane?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:12 am

Kuroyo C. wrote:Are you serious? I could literally find a quote from Jack S. being WAYYY to similar to the exact thing you've just said. Just stop blindly following people. Have your own separate reasons please, ty.

Find the quote then; and whether or not I am "blindly following people" or not, you still have yet to refute it or bring your own information to the table. All you've been doing is to me is saying "I don't see why you're saying this/that" and just stopping there. You've said that Numaji + Me are scum or at least one of us is scum; why are we scum just because we have similar reads on you as Jack? I'm pretty sure I've said this before, but I was the one that read you as possible scum before Jack posted that read on you. Is there any other reason that you think I am scum? What is going on in that head of yours? Are my interactions scummy?

Also, there's nothing wrong with having a similar read as someone else, if anything, depending on the reason behind the read it would make them seem more town in your eyes, due to having the same though process/reasoning/etc.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:17 am

OK so... a lot has gone on.

First off let me just say how MUCH Kuroyo is pissing me off. Not only are all of her defenses weak and sad, her contributions, and that's pushing it, are also lackluster. Then she has the audacity to call us out on not being original "to have our own reasons", but she has yet to provide us something original and worthwhile to ponder over. What she provides us are shambling statements that have nothing to back them up. And her statements are extremely redundant in that she REPEATS pretty much the exact same thing she's said in her last post. Then she wants us to be original. Well that play is as original as Robot Chicken, and thats REALLY stretching it. Town pretty much has you read as scum because you never even gave us a reason that you werent scum. You have been genuinely unhelpful to town and yet you wonder why we find you scummy. Are you an idiot, or a completely wet-behind-the-ears greenhorn? The play you made of not defending yourself well was a shit play, didnt you see that when TI was shot? He started contributing AFTER suspicion fell on him, just like you are doing now. And I'm using the word contributing loosely in your case. And then you also choose to ignore everything I say, and you just focus your attacks on shakuji. Tell me, since you said shak+Numa is your scumteam who is the third scum? As I am sure you are keen of there are three scum living right now. Your original guess was Jack and he flipped town. Now who fits that bill? Are you gonna call me scum now because Im against you? I guess Zane+Shak+Numa is the only team that really works for Numa. Since Numa+Kuroyo+TG is automatically ruled out in your head as you cant possibly be scum. But then you are accusing some of the towniest players in this game. To be specific: me and shakuji.

Now for my thoughts on the shot. OK so I definitely would not have shot JAck, because I did feel he was town. However I do understand your shot (woulda been better if you shot kuroyo though.) My one major point of contest against shooting JAck is because you thought me and Jack were buddying in trying to get you the gun. I never did have a chance to reply to that, but if you were corrupted, why would we quickhammer you like that. We'd be confirmed scum. And I dont think a Jack+Zane+Shakuji scum team looked likely, especially from those last minute lynches... ALSO if I was scum why would I try to purposely push away the gun? If I got it I coulda shot TG who everyone thought was scum. That would especially work if it was a Jack+Zane+shakuji scum team. Plus you didnt factor in your own reads, a point Morita made earlier. Granted, you did post those reads sometime before me and Jack voted you and you did say you didnt trust that afterwards, something Morita neglected to mention. However, that doesnt change the fact that you didnt really think too hard before you shot? Because if you did you woulda shot Kuroyo or Victoria or Morita. However, that shot did completely demolish the scumteams I could see from you rn. Seriously the only teams I can see you with at this point is me and I am not scum, or arent really plausible. The only team I could see you being in is TG+Kuroyo+Numaji, and that doesnt seem to work too well imo. Plus the way you reacted when Victoria voted me, in what appears to have been an attempt at a QH on a corrupted townie, seems genuine. You may be questionable at times, but I dont think you are scum. Sure maybe it was a play to trick me into trusting you.

But how would you have known aj was gonna take away corruption? I was actually one of the main people who told AJ to get rid of corruption yesterday or the day before, on PS because everyone online at the time was talking about Game 15 and 16 yesterday or the day before at around 1 am EST, and that was our main arguement against it. Its also for that reason that I dont believe AJ was confirming nor denying Victoria's lynch on me was a QH corrupt attempt (also it would affect the game too much if that was the case) AJ also never confirmed that he was going to get rid of corruptions, which is why I could believe both your reaction, and her vote onme

-side note the backspace button working as clicking back arrow is annoying as fuck cuz i have to restart good thing i copy pasted halfway through so i have s much as whats above saved-

Howeverits for that same reason that I am inclined to believe that its also a scmmy action on Victoria's part. There were more benefits to her Quicklynching me as mafia than as town. If she was town, a lynch during LYLO could lead to an instant quick hammer on me. And what if I was scum or corrupted. Insta GG. I was the most likely to be corrupted last night if you really think about it. She wanted us to avoid thinking about the corruptions. Why is that? Not because of her town spin she made, oh we'd talk about it the whole time. Because we never really did talk the whole time about corrupts. All we did is factor it into who to lynch and who not to lynch. So she didnt want us thinking so much because I was most likely corrupt target when viewed at from a town perspective.

Morita, you also said Numa didnt have any major scum reads until recently, but may I remind you of Numaji vs Zane, which COMPLETELY contradicts that statement? His scum read on me didnt even leave until today really. as well as what i said earlier

Right now I'm still trying to decide who I would shoot if I had the gun though. Everyone, post ideas of scumteams with evidence, or solid reasoning as to why you feel those scum teams would work.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:10 am

Numaji vs Zane was a thing, but it just died out the next day. You guys said that the other one could still be scum but didn't focus on it much. I brought it up earlier too, but I dismissed that thought.

I'm almost sure Kuroyo is scum. Numaji doesn't look scummy individually but if he was scum with Kuroyo then I wouldn't be surprised (for the reasons I mentioned previously, please don't make me repeat them again)
As for the third addition to this scum team, I'm not really sure but if I had to say one, I'd say The Gentlemen, only because due to inactiveness, he would fit into almost any scum team.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:42 am

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Alright so here is some evidence to suggest why Morita + Victoria + Kuroyo is legit. When you want to look at buddying, you either want to look at early game where bussing is irrelevant or in critical moments. I found a readlist made by Morita in day 2. The exact time was Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm. He said "Kuroyo: slight town read. She doesn't post much but when he does she just gets straight to the point and seems like she knows what she is doing." Now lets look at all the posts made by kuroyo up to that date. The most "straight to the point" things she said was probably "Tbh we eradicate this Band wagoning on Day 1, it shouldn't be considered scummy to bw since we really don't know anything. Well anyways that's just my opinion" and "Both your theories could work, but remember that there are only 3 mafia and for your first one could be something that mafia already thought of and tried to avoid thinking we'd just give the towniest players then guns. " That's most definitely not all of her posts so when she does post she isn't straight to the point and knows what she is doing coz most of the time she is asking for what is going on. Even her readlist wasn't exactly on point. 

Ok so lets see how Victoria fits then. On Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:56 am, Victoria says about Victoria "Eh, null. She says pretty townish stuff, but I dunno. I'll need to wait until she's caught up before I can make a proper judgement." Townish stuff huh? Again there are only like 2 or 3 posts where she said something slightly helpful. Even though Victoria hasnt really been buddying Kuroyo much, Kuroyo has been getting in there with Victoria. Stuff like " I don't really see scum in you, but I do feel like you could be corrupted". 

So that was early game. Now you would expect mid game (day 3 - now) that when people suspect that your scum partner is town then you support that thought and when your scumpartner is being suspected then there will be some bussing in order to try and mislead people and non suspect them as a scumteam. The bussing also normally happens after there have been some essence of scum being sniffed out, so naturally his/her partner will start agreeing to not be suspecting. Stuff like that happened when Kuroyo (in day 3 i think) said "Victoria: Still townie read that has been decreasing though. I can't explain why but I do now see a possibility where you could be mafia. Maybe that's just because there are less players. Anyways last day I felt you were corrupted now I doubt that mafia corrupted you today. " and in the same readlist to Morita "Pretty Townie. He hasn't really begged for the gun or argued like others. I don't see a major scum read coming from him. He may have shot The Instructor who flipped town, but tbh I probably might have done the same." Although the pieces of evidence I just said were weaker than the first pieces of evidence I said, it no doubt backs it up. I am sure I can find many more instances were stuff like that happened but it wont back up my point any more than it has and I will not waste your time with lots of reading.

Another thing that made me a little interested in VIctoria + Morita (+Zane back then) was when they did that 3 way league of legends 3v1 against me which I described before. Its interesting to note that TI also spotted it since I think he said that his top 3 scum was Victoria, zane and morita...although it might be kuroyo. not sure. But yeah the fact that Morita and Victoria were on to me made a me a little suspicious. Of course like I said, this point alone does nothing but with support with all the other points I said then it acts as a support point to my case. To top if all off is the fact Victoria over extended and jumped into a conclusion as to why I shot Jack and then lynched Zane with the urge to shoot me. This seems like Victoria wants the game to end quickly since she is sooo close to winning and also seems nervously sudden. In order to attempt to cover this up she posted it with the "towny" template that she has been fooling us with throughout the game. However I believe this time the vibe from the post was much more clear. 

I know that this has been me applying a tonne of pressure on those 3 however I do feel that i got the scumteam nailed. Especially Kuroyo and Victoria. The evidence of buddying wasnt exactly the only reason why I believe you guys are scum. Its how Zane and Shakuji cant exactly be mafia because Jack flipped town as I explained before, so the shot that I made helped me confirm to myself who I should really be focusing.

So you're saying we're a scum team because we saw each other as town at one point. Yes, I did. But obviously you didn't refer my other reads afterwards. I'm pretty sure that mafia would be a bit more spread out than that. Not saying that Victoria and Kuroyo can't be scum, I just think that your reason for this is stupid.

I also noticed something about Numaji when I read his posts today. I scrolled back and saw his other posts and came up with a theory.
I realized that Numaji didn't say much until today. He remained kind of neutral and then suddenly (when its lylo) he gets a major suspicion? Aaaaaand, iirc Numaji was the one to agree that we should come up with a decision together. Kuroyo was the major FoS yesterday but Numaji unexpectedly shot Jack? This makes me think that Kuroyo and Numaji could be a scum team.
He could have shot Jack because he needed it to be lylo and because Jack was the main one after Kuroyo. After shooting Jack, he explained himself by saying that he thinks Zane and Shakuji are clear to get their trust. Numaji was also subtly supporting Kuroyo. But he was being very vague about it to avoid suspicion. He may have included Kuroyo to this potential scum team of his just in case something were to go wrong.
Doesn't make much sense at first but if you think about it, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Ok I did not say that you are a scumteam just coz you thought each other as town. I said that the reason you gave about each other, especially Kuroyo, isnt exactly true. My first point about you and Kuroyo is a good example. Then I followed on that in mid-game, the techniques used on each other (bussing, supporting, etc) seemed like what a mafia would do. I dont like how you are twisting my words just to find a way to counter it.

I didnt say much until today? I cant quite understand what you are trying to say. If you are referring to like 2 or 3 days in day 3 then I clearly explained why and I still think I said more than most people anyway. I had a major suspicion in day 4, so it wasnt sudden. I explained my shot completely, I said that I was gonna shoot Kuroyo. Now that jack has flipped town, it made me 100% certain that Kuroyo along with Victoria are mafia. I dont understand how I was subtly supporting Kuroyo, you sorta just pulled that out of thin air.

I dont really understand the point of this theory, you sorta just made some random thing with shitty explanations in lylo. Thats not exactly what we want here. What do you mean by "something going wrong"? what WILL go wrong if I shoot Kuroyo? I suggest you revise your theories before you post them. Convince me, why aren't you a scumteam with Victoria and Kuroyo?

I just figured you are the one who always over thinks mafia's moves, so I thought you would know that buddying and bussing is too mainstream. Mafia probably spread themselves out but stayed close together at the same time.

I read it again for your sake and all I see is Victoria and Kuroyo finding me as town+ My day 1 reads on them. Which part of this makes us a scum team?

As for my theory. You probably didn't think about it because I know its a little confusing. But I'll go for it again.

(Disclaimer: The below context is written in assumption that Numaji is mafia. Do not twist my words. Please and thank you Smile )

IF Numaji is mafia, I figured how it would work. Numaji didn't review these plans with us yesterday. But he did today. (I mentioned the lylo thing because if townie is shot today because of him, he has nothing to lose)
About the Kuroyo thing. If you look at his posts about her. He'll go really neutral like "She looks like a bored villy..... but there could be a scum in her"
This made me think he's a little reluctant about shooting her but he didn't want to be noticed. Now about his shot yesterday.

Numaji O. wrote:I was thinking, and I might have thought of some possible scumteams.

So we have 8 peeps in total. I am gonna exclude myself coz i know i am not mafia, so your versions if you decide to do it will include me. So 7. I find Shakuji and Zane town so i am gonna exclude them too. Also even though Zane in my mind isnt clear, if he is mafia then it would have had to be a one man scumteam whicj isnt in this game mode. So that leaves us with TG, morita, kuroyo, victoria and jack. Jack doesnt fit with any of them, he's excluded. So i feel that the scum are within the remaining 4 and honestly any combination between them seems legit. I havent seen any major conflict between them. Although Morita imo is the towniest out of them, in terms of scumteams, i cant exclude morita from those 4. If I cross my scumteam analysis with my scumreads then probably the most likely scumteam in my opinion is TG, kuroyo and Victoria. However i did say i was gonna redo Morita's read so maybe that will change after i think more about it.

What I don't get here, is that you claim to have shot Jack to check if Zane+Shakuji+Jack are a scum team. But in this post of yours. You excluded the first two for being scum and then excluded Jack for not fitting in to any of these.
He didn't tell us about his two scum team reads yesterday. If he is mafia, I'm thinking that he may have shot Jack (because he wanted Kuroyo killed) and then defended himself with an explanation that makes no sense from his thoughts yesterday.
He probably said this to get Shak's and Zane's trust. About the including Kuroyo thing. By something going wrong, I meant if Shakuji or Zane don't trust you and shoot Kuroyo (they both said they would shoot Kuroyo) then if/when she flips scum, the next day Numaji could keep his plan going.

Please read into it properly and understand what I mean before asking questions.

I am pretty sure abput Kuroyo i said it more like "she is scummy but i am not sure if she really is mafia". Thats way different that "there COULD be scum in her". It means that i jave had scummy reads from her throughout the midgame and I jave stated that what she is dping is scummy. Nothing vague has been said from me. Its true i like to overthink and out predict mafia, but stuff like this is something mafia inevitably do. You said that all you see is you finding each other town. But you are clearly not reading closely enough because like the first point you said that when she posts she goes straight to the point but only 2 or 3 actually do put of the 10 she posted up to that date. So what i am saying is that in the early game you and victoria said reads about her that isnt quite true just to make her seem town.

Yes but remember, i said this post BEFORE zane and jack voted me and I said that the votes made me suspicious because they thoigjt that since i excluded them then they would be safe with me having tbe gun. And i did say more reasons as to why i thougjt jack + zane + shaky was legit. Also, surely if I was mafia with Kuroyo then i would have shot her. Kuroyo was gonna be shot sooner or later so why wouldnt i take the opportunity to make myself more clear to everyone else instead of doing all that thinking and eventually arousing suspicion on me. I am not dumb, if i am mafia then i know what the best decision was for me, and it definitely wasnt "shoot jack and make some bs reason". If i shot kuroyo then i would have 100% got their trust, so how would shooting jack and calling them a possible scumteam then later on clearing them be a better plan to get their trust if i was mafia?

Seriously I asked you to convince me why you arent mafia with Kuroyo and Victoria. If you are gonna keep attacking me and start to make up fantasy tales, its not gonna help your case.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:11 am

Zane M. wrote:Now for my thoughts on the shot. OK so I definitely would not have shot JAck, because I did feel he was town. However I do understand your shot (woulda been better if you shot kuroyo though.) My one major point of contest against shooting JAck is because you thought me and Jack were buddying in trying to get you the gun. I never did have a chance to reply to that, but if you were corrupted, why would we quickhammer you like that. We'd be confirmed scum. And I dont think a Jack+Zane+Shakuji scum team looked likely, especially from those last minute lynches... ALSO if I was scum why would I try to purposely push away the gun? If I got it I coulda shot TG who everyone thought was scum. That would especially work if it was a Jack+Zane+shakuji scum team. Plus you didnt factor in your own reads, a point Morita made earlier. Granted, you did post those reads sometime before me and Jack voted you and you did say you didnt trust that afterwards, something Morita neglected to mention. However, that doesnt change the fact that you didnt really think too hard before you shot? Because if you did you woulda shot Kuroyo or Victoria or Morita. However, that shot did completely demolish the scumteams I could see from you rn. Seriously the only teams I can see you with at this point is me and I am not scum, or arent really plausible. The only team I could see you being in is TG+Kuroyo+Numaji, and that doesnt seem to work too well imo. Plus the way you reacted when Victoria voted me, in what appears to have been an attempt at a QH on a corrupted townie, seems genuine. You may be questionable at times, but I dont think you are scum. Sure maybe it was a play to trick me into trusting you.  

I guess thats true. Its not really those points per se that made me think that you guys might be scum. Those points just made me think that maybe its true, so i looked through all your posts and saw that there isnt much saying that you guys cant be a scumteam especially the part where you sorta all ganged up on kuroyo. But i thought to myself, if they really were scum, how can i convince town? They are some of the towniest folk in the game meaning it will be literally impossible, and i am not exactly one of the people who are trusted as i have noticed. So i had to shoot Jack just in case you guys were scum and i know if he flipped town then it would still be much easier to convince you guys that the other scumteam is the correct one.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:21 am

Morita I. wrote:Numaji vs Zane was a thing, but it just died out the next day. You guys said that the other one could still be scum but didn't focus on it much. I brought it up earlier too, but I dismissed that thought.

I'm almost sure Kuroyo is scum. Numaji doesn't look scummy individually but if he was scum with Kuroyo then I wouldn't be surprised (for the reasons I mentioned previously, please don't make me repeat them again)
As for the third addition to this scum team, I'm not really sure but if I had to say one, I'd say The Gentlemen, only because due to inactiveness, he would fit into almost any scum team.

So you are saying that a whole day of constant arguing isnt good enough for you?so what if the actual battle died out? The scumread itself didnt until gradually fading in day 4. And then is when I had my other major scumreads.

Just saying, your own theory could be turned against you. Before you shot TI you said that you are fully willing to shoot TG, yet you didnt.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:36 pm

Spoiler:

So you are saying that a whole day of constant arguing isnt good enough for you?so what if the actual battle died out? The scumread itself didnt until gradually fading in day 4. And then is when I had my other major scumreads.

Just saying, your own theory could be turned against you. Before you shot TI you said that you are fully willing to shoot TG, yet you didnt.

True he did say he was willing to shoot TG, but in his defense, some of us including me, advised against it simply because he had just subbed in... Hmm. I just thought of something. Imma look back there in a moment, to see if my thought is at all feasably possible before revealing it though.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:09 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:Now for my thoughts on the shot. OK so I definitely would not have shot JAck, because I did feel he was town. However I do understand your shot (woulda been better if you shot kuroyo though.) My one major point of contest against shooting JAck is because you thought me and Jack were buddying in trying to get you the gun. I never did have a chance to reply to that, but if you were corrupted, why would we quickhammer you like that. We'd be confirmed scum. And I dont think a Jack+Zane+Shakuji scum team looked likely, especially from those last minute lynches... ALSO if I was scum why would I try to purposely push away the gun? If I got it I coulda shot TG who everyone thought was scum. That would especially work if it was a Jack+Zane+shakuji scum team. Plus you didnt factor in your own reads, a point Morita made earlier. Granted, you did post those reads sometime before me and Jack voted you and you did say you didnt trust that afterwards, something Morita neglected to mention. However, that doesnt change the fact that you didnt really think too hard before you shot? Because if you did you woulda shot Kuroyo or Victoria or Morita. However, that shot did completely demolish the scumteams I could see from you rn. Seriously the only teams I can see you with at this point is me and I am not scum, or arent really plausible. The only team I could see you being in is TG+Kuroyo+Numaji, and that doesnt seem to work too well imo. Plus the way you reacted when Victoria voted me, in what appears to have been an attempt at a QH on a corrupted townie, seems genuine. You may be questionable at times, but I dont think you are scum. Sure maybe it was a play to trick me into trusting you.  

I guess thats true. Its not really those points per se that made me think that you guys might be scum. Those points just made me think that maybe its true, so i looked through all your posts and saw that there isnt much saying that you guys cant be a scumteam especially the part where you sorta all ganged up on kuroyo. But i thought to myself, if they really were scum, how can i convince town? They are some of the towniest folk in the game meaning it will be literally impossible, and i am not exactly one of the people who are trusted as i have noticed. So i had to shoot Jack just in case you guys were scum and i know if he flipped town then it would still be much easier to convince you guys that the other scumteam is the correct one.

I'll give you that me and Jack were pretty much buddy-buddy with each other, with me defending him so often Day 2, and our constant town reads on each other. I only questioned his townieness once iirc. I also made sure I got his attention to make sure he contributed... remember that GIANT colorful message I left for him, Kuroyo, and TG Day 3 (iirc)? However lets assume me and Jack were actually mafia. Then who would have been the perfect third person? Not shakuji imo. If it was shak wouldnt he have chainsawed you?

Either way, I couldnt have been a scum team with Jack SOLELY because of the fact that I completely tossed the gun away from me, and so did he. It's not like I could have messaged him at the time "oh lets take the gun from me and pass it to Numaji" Mafia QT is locked during the day. So that would have required MASSIVE planning the night before, which mafia simply didnt have the time to do that (iirc its unlocked AFTER the shot). Who's to say I woulda got the gun at all? The only way it would have worked out well is if it was a Jack+TG+Zane scum team, we have TG give me the gun last minute, in what appears to be an attempt to avoid a corruption we pass it to you, the real corrupt. Then we say "oh I thought TG was trying to QH Zane." and there's less suspicion on passing th gun to you. but you werent corrupted so that's ruled out. Either way though, i's a better play, and it proves that Shak couldnt be part of a Shak+Zane+Jack scumteam... but why even resort to that play in the first place? All that was needed was a vote from Jack on me. Then I could freely shoot Kuroyo, and town wouldnt think too much of it because they thought she was scummy. Which clears the scum team Zane+Jack+Kuroyo. Exclude yourself, for obvious reasons. Zane+Jack+Victoria could have worked out... that is until I called her out on how flawed her anti-numa statement was. Zane+Morita+Jack was the only other possibility... but iirc Morita was online at the time of the quick flip, so why didnt he vote me in the event someone tried a quick flip? Even more so, he also appeared to be against giving me the gun. So Zane+Jack+Morita wouldnt have worked. So really Jack couldnt be my scum partner for all those reasons. Why go through the trouble of a quick flip, when I could have shot Kuroyo or TG, and either bussed or shot a townie.

Side note: Numaji needs to learn how to word things better imo. The wording up there sounds kinda weird in a scummy way. Whether you are town, like I believe you are, or mafia, you should work on that for the future.

Side note #2: The tradition of shooting the person who voted you continues again.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:19 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Spoiler:

True he did say he was willing to shoot TG, but in his defense, some of us including me, advised against it simply because he had just subbed in... Hmm. I just thought of something. Imma look back there in a moment, to see if my thought is at all feasably possible before revealing it though.

OK so i scrolled back and Morita was actually the first person to suggest not shooting TG to cut him some slack which I agreed that he should do.Which could imply a Zane+Morita+TG scumteam, except I believe I kinda confirmed myself last night when I didnt take the gun and gunned Numaji, a not corrupted person. A Morita + TG scum team could work. I honestly wouldnt be surprised about that. Honestly I believe I have solidified a possible scum team that may work. Imma look into it

Side note:
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:24 pm

ugh, just to have the sidenote up so that I dont foret...

Side note: Every shot so far has been a surprise to everyone playing, and if I did get the gun at that time the person I was probably going to shoot would have been equally surprising. Esp. if she was maf. N1 surprising target N2: surprising target N3: surprising reveal (hmm not s much a surprising taret.... that's odd if you compare it to everything else) N4: Surprising target. What if Morita is scum because hes the only one who didnt shoot someone surprising :p (its shit logic i know, but its feasible)

Sidenote #2: So I havent deleted any of my notifications, and right now I have 420. Blazing!
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:57 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Swag:

I'll give you that me and Jack were pretty much buddy-buddy with each other, with me defending him so often Day 2, and our constant town reads on each other. I only questioned his townieness once iirc. I also made sure I got his attention to make sure he contributed... remember that GIANT colorful message I left for him, Kuroyo, and TG Day 3 (iirc)? However lets assume me and Jack were actually mafia. Then who would have been the perfect third person? Not shakuji imo. If it was shak wouldnt he have chainsawed you?

Either way, I couldnt have been a scum team with Jack SOLELY because of the fact that I completely tossed the gun away from me, and so did he. It's not like I could have messaged him at the time "oh lets take the gun from me and pass it to Numaji" Mafia QT is locked during the day. So that would have required MASSIVE planning the night before, which mafia simply didnt have the time to do that (iirc its unlocked AFTER the shot). Who's to say I woulda got the gun at all? The only way it would have worked out well is if it was a Jack+TG+Zane scum team, we have  TG give me the gun last minute, in what appears to be an attempt to avoid a corruption we pass it to you, the real corrupt. Then we say "oh I thought TG was trying to QH Zane." and there's less suspicion on passing th gun to you. but you werent corrupted so that's ruled out. Either way though, i's a better play, and it proves that Shak couldnt be part of a Shak+Zane+Jack scumteam... but why even resort to that play in the first place? All that was needed was a vote from Jack on me. Then I could freely shoot Kuroyo, and town wouldnt think too much of it because they thought she was scummy. Which clears the scum team Zane+Jack+Kuroyo. Exclude yourself, for obvious reasons. Zane+Jack+Victoria could have worked out... that is until I called her out on how flawed her anti-numa statement was. Zane+Morita+Jack was the only other possibility... but iirc Morita was online at the time of the quick flip, so why didnt he vote me in the event someone tried a quick flip? Even more so, he also appeared to be against giving me the gun. So Zane+Jack+Morita wouldnt have worked.  So really Jack couldnt be my scum partner for all those reasons. Why go through the trouble of a quick flip, when I could have shot Kuroyo or TG, and either bussed or shot a townie.

Side note: Numaji needs to learn how to word things better imo. The wording up there sounds kinda weird in a scummy way. Whether you are town, like I believe you are, or mafia, you should work on that for the future.

Side note #2: The tradition of shooting the person who voted you continues again.
I am not really sure if we should keep discussing it since its gonna get us nowhere as it wont being Jack back from the dead. But I want to say that I never said the Zane + Shakuji + Jack scumteam was based solely off of that. I did say the bulk of the thought is the little conflict and the Kuroyo turnabout. But yeah I do understand that I wasnt really thinking very straight when had the gun. I should have thought more about the Jack + Shakuji + Zane combo. Nevertheless I still believe that the shot still puts us in a strong position. We will only lose if we choke. What people dont understand is that even tho its LYLO, its so much easier to find scum as a cluster rather than singular, especially in the late game. Zane and Shakuji are town imo, and if they are truly town and they trust each other then this game is in the bag. Even if i get shot, if its not on lylo, Zane and Shakuji can still carry the game.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:37 pm

My question is why doesn't The Gentleman fit into either of your two possible scum teams, Numaji?

He did late vote Zane yesterday, and could have been a potential corrupt play. Though he would have to do some crazy explaining if that went through and Zane died to corruption.

Also, as far as the Numaji shot goes, whether or not he he said he would shoot Jack is irrelevant. The fact is that he shot a townie during Mylo vs. shooting a mafia in Mylo. In the latter world Numaji would pretty much be confirmed town at this point because of the fact that mafia do not want to bus in this scenario, it's lylo and if not for the corruption change it would have been very easy for mafia to win today. That isn't to say he is mafia, I'm just saying why he wouldn't/shouldn't bus yesterday night. (So no one should really humor the world where he could have bussed)

Again, I'm really curious as to why The Gentleman couldn't fit onto any of your scum teams. This could very well be an attempt to hide a Numaji + The Gentleman + ??? team. Of course, this is just speculation.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:09 pm

My current theory is that Numaji is partnered with Kuroyo. However, the issue with this theory is, that with every piece of evidence I find for it, there's almost always another one to knock it down.
However, if you take Numaji's shot, and all of his evidence, and his reasoning for the shot, and his endless mindgames, it actually works. He gave his whole speech on why he shot Jack instead of Kuroyo, but, since Numaji's a really smart player, he shot Jack, and is now trying to confirm me as being in a scumteam with Kuroyo. That way, he literally doesn't look like he's partnered with Kuroyo at all, and he isn't even trying to make Kuroyo seem innocent. All he needs to do is get her through the day, and, he even has a backup plan. What if Kuroyo doesn't make it through the day? Well, she would show up as mafia, which would add something more concrete to Numaji's plan. However, the backup plan would still require a bit of work, but knowing Numaji, he could get away with it. I think his plan is to try and make Kuroyo out to be the smallest threat in his scumteam of choice, so that either me or Morita would end up being shot, and act like Kuroyo could be shot at a later date, when in reality, mafia would win.
^This theory only works if you already think that Numaji is mafia.

Also, on a side note:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
Does this confirm that what Victoria was doing was a fast corruption lynch?
I thought you'd say that, but I took the risk anyway. I was really worried that mafia might go for a quicklynch on the corrupted, so I tried to get a lynch off before they could, on somebody I didn't think was corrupted.
I stand by my vote on Zane, though.

I am going to disregard the fact AJ "confirmed" Victoria's fast corruption lynch. My case will not depend on weak interpretations like that. There could be many reasons as to why AJ placed that new rule now eg. someone could have told him, he could have seen it happen in another mod exe game, etc. The sky is the limit here. However this does not rule out the fact Victoria did a fast corruption lynch.
Numaji, you told me to ask whenever I was confused about something. So uh... What does this post mean?
"I'm going to disregard Victoria's fast corruption lynch, but I'm not going to forget that Victoria did a fast corruption lynch."
What I think this means is that you're not going to take it as any sort of evidence, but you're also not going to forget it happened. I just want to check if that's what you mean though.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:48 pm

In light of a new idea I have, and because my paranoia is going crazy right now:

Unlynch Zane

I'm pretty sure that this is just me being really paranoid about it being LyLo, but it just occurred to me while writing my last post that Zane and Numaji could actually be a really good scumteam.
Numaji's a good player. I'm pretty sure he's mafia, but I haven't been able to find much to back it up, but, even if you don't think he's mafia, you have to admit, if he was, would he really leave much lying around to make it obvious?
I think #NumajivZane might have been a play to make them seem like they aren't affiliated with one another, so that if one gets shot and flips mafia, the other immediately seems clear. Initially, I felt like the fight had been dropped because both of them had found out everything they needed to, and, I actually felt like that until about five minutes ago, which is why I think this is just paranoia.
But, Numaji and Zane have been much more "with" each other since then. Like, they actually defend each other now. What is this madness?
The thing that gave me the idea was when Zane said that Numaji really didn't fit in with any Scumteam, except one with Zane in it.
Zane.
Are you trying to make me paranoid? ;-;
I'm not going to try to defend this one, because I don't really believe in it myself. I'm just really paranoid right now.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:17 am

Victoria F. wrote:My current theory is that Numaji is partnered with Kuroyo. However, the issue with this theory is, that with every piece of evidence I find for it, there's almost always another one to knock it down.
However, if you take Numaji's shot, and all of his evidence, and his reasoning for the shot, and his endless mindgames, it actually works. He gave his whole speech on why he shot Jack instead of Kuroyo, but, since Numaji's a really smart player, he shot Jack, and is now trying to confirm me as being in a scumteam with Kuroyo. That way, he literally doesn't look like he's partnered with Kuroyo at all, and he isn't even trying to make Kuroyo seem innocent. All he needs to do is get her through the day, and, he even has a backup plan. What if Kuroyo doesn't make it through the day? Well, she would show up as mafia, which would add something more concrete to Numaji's plan. However, the backup plan would still require a bit of work, but knowing Numaji, he could get away with it. I think his plan is to try and make Kuroyo out to be the smallest threat in his scumteam of choice, so that either me or Morita would end up being shot, and act like Kuroyo could be shot at a later date, when in reality, mafia would win.

This is pretty much what I was trying to say but I explained it which no one seems to understand. About the Zane+Numaji thing, I considered that too at one point. But I don't think that's important to look into right now.

The only thing that irks me right now is that Numaji, Victoria, Shakuji, Zane and I, (I think the gentlemen too) though having different views about everyone else, think Kuroyo is scum.
Now, in a hypothetical situation where Kuroyo is scum, both of her mafia partners would have bussed her. So I think best target today is Kuroyo.
We are almost guaranteed to get a scum today unless its some random surprise scum team o_O

Since no corruption, I trust Shakuji and Zane with the gun. Not sure if I missed the post but who did Zane say he would shoot?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:24 am

Also Numaji, Like I mentioned before, bussing and buddying is a little too obvious. I think mafia are playing by a different technique which is probably why we can't seem to track them down.

Exactly what did I do that makes you think I'm scum with them? reading them as town at one point doesn't mean anything.

p.s. Did The Gentlemen go inactive again?
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 am

Shakuji L. wrote:My question is why doesn't The Gentleman fit into either of your two possible scum teams, Numaji?

He did late vote Zane yesterday, and could have been a potential corrupt play. Though he would have to do some crazy explaining if that went through and Zane died to corruption.

Also, as far as the Numaji shot goes, whether or not he he said he would shoot Jack is irrelevant. The fact is that he shot a townie during Mylo vs. shooting a mafia in Mylo. In the latter world Numaji would pretty much be confirmed town at this point because of the fact that mafia do not want to bus in this scenario, it's lylo and if not for the corruption change it would have been very easy for mafia to win today. That isn't to say he is mafia, I'm just saying why he wouldn't/shouldn't bus yesterday night. (So no one should really humor the world where he could have bussed)

Again, I'm really curious as to why The Gentleman couldn't fit onto any of your scum teams. This could very well be an attempt to hide a Numaji + The Gentleman + ??? team. Of course, this is just speculation.

Omg i said this already, i never said he didnt! I just said that i think out of the possible combos between Victoria, morita, kuroyo and TG that Victoria + Kuroyo + Morita is most likely. Just read the other post that i replied to you with coz i explained it there ...jesus.

Also there was no mylo in this game. If it was mylo then my shot against Jack would have won the game for mafia. In fact since there is no NL then Mylo = Lylo in this game. Yeah that night if i knew kuroyo was 100% mafia then life would have been so much easier. But now i do, however its too late since everybody is theorising that i am scum with kuroyo which i still think is daft.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:23 am

Victoria F. wrote:My current theory is that Numaji is partnered with Kuroyo. However, the issue with this theory is, that with every piece of evidence I find for it, there's almost always another one to knock it down.

Also, on a side note:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
Does this confirm that what Victoria was doing was a fast corruption lynch?
I thought you'd say that, but I took the risk anyway. I was really worried that mafia might go for a quicklynch on the corrupted, so I tried to get a lynch off before they could, on somebody I didn't think was corrupted.
I stand by my vote on Zane, though.

I am going to disregard the fact AJ "confirmed" Victoria's fast corruption lynch. My case will not depend on weak interpretations like that. There could be many reasons as to why AJ placed that new rule now eg. someone could have told him, he could have seen it happen in another mod exe game, etc. The sky is the limit here. However this does not rule out the fact Victoria did a fast corruption lynch.
Numaji, you told me to ask whenever I was confused about something. So uh... What does this post mean?
"I'm going to disregard Victoria's fast corruption lynch, but I'm not going to forget that Victoria did a fast corruption lynch."
What I think this means is that you're not going to take it as any sort of evidence, but you're also not going to forget it happened. I just want to check if that's what you mean though.

1.) The problem that i see with that is the fact I want Kuroyo dead today. I never said that she is the smallest threat. Like I said, shooting Kuroyo would make life so much easier for me if i was mafia, so why do I need to through all that effort if kuroyo is gonna die today anyway?

2.) Yeah coz you missed out a few words... try adding "the fact AJ confirmed" between disregard and Victoria.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:28 am

Yes morita TG went inactive again, also TG said that he didnt really see Kuroyo as mafia.

Anyway I keep saying this. Its the fact you have given false info in your reads to make Kuroyo seem town. You said that "when she posts she gets straight to the point and knows what she is talking about" yet she has really only done that in a couple of posts. In fact shakuji did explain iirc how she has been doing the opposite of that.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:32 am

Zane M. wrote:ugh, just to have the sidenote up so that I dont foret...

Side note: Every shot so far has been a surprise to everyone playing, and if I did get the gun at that time the person I was probably going to shoot would have been equally surprising. Esp. if she was maf. N1 surprising target N2: surprising target N3: surprising reveal (hmm not s much a surprising taret.... that's odd if you compare it to everything else) N4: Surprising target. What if Morita is scum because hes the only one who didnt shoot someone surprising :p (its shit logic i know, but its feasible)

Sidenote #2: So I havent deleted any of my notifications, and right now I have 420. Blazing!

I dont think Luka was a surprising target lol. Also thats coz i am the guy posting a lot lol. I have the least coz notifications dont count my posts. I have 343.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:39 am

Numaji O. wrote:Yes morita TG went inactive again, also TG said that he didnt really see Kuroyo as mafia.

Anyway I keep saying this. Its the fact you have given false info in your reads to make Kuroyo seem town. You said that "when she posts she gets straight to the point and knows what she is talking about" yet she has really only done that in a couple of posts. In fact shakuji did explain iirc how she has been doing the opposite of that.

That was Day 1. And I wasn't the only one who said that. Go check if you want.

And since Zane still seems undecided and we only have a day left, I'm going to

Lynch Shakuji

Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next