PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 20 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Jack S. Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:30 am

vote numaji
agreeing with numaji, and about my read on you, I was personally heavily effected by the huge discussions. it had been about a week irl between those posts, plenty of content and you're sweiously a bit peculiar from time to time. nothing incredibly out of the ordinary but somethin I do want to pay attention to. sorry for not making that so clear in my readlist.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:18 am

Well it looks like i'll be getting the gun. In my mind, I have a 75% of getting mafia but in reality it's 3/7 which I believe is around 43% (99 percenter of maths OP). I did make an assumption that Zane and Jack corrupted me then voted for me but that's such a rash decision to make. Although if I do die then I want town to fuk em up lol.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:27 am

Votecount 4.2

Numaji O.(2)- Zane M., Jack S.
Zane M.(1)- The Gentleman
Morita I.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Shakuji L.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Jack S.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Victoria F., Kuroyo C., Morita I. , Shakuji L., Numaji O.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 17th at 9am EST.

Numaji O. has received the gun. He must PM me by 9am EDT tomorrow as to who he wants to shoot!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:47 pm

Numaji O. shot...:

The mafia has until tomorrow at 9am EDT to choose their corruption!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:32 am

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Numaji O.(0)-
Zane M.(0)-
Morita I.(0)-
Victoria F.(0)-
Shakuji L.(0)-
The Gentleman(0)-
Kuroyo C.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Victoria F., Kuroyo C., Morita I., Shakuji L., Numaji O., Zane M., The Gentlema
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Thursday the 23rd at 9am EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:11 am

Sorry Jack RIP Sad I will of course explain the process of thought behind my shot. 

Before I was chosen to get the gun I was convinced that one of the mafia is between TG, Kuroyo, Morita and Victoria. Then Zane voted me, followed by Jack. I was surprised that Zane voted me in the first place and when Jack followed, I had a gut feeling that those 2 might be up to something. But I didnt think through it too much...

Anyway I went into the Night spamming AJ with PMs with my thoughts and he would reply with "Very Happy" because he is heartless. I was reading all the posts made by those 4, and I came to the conclusion that the most likely scumteam was Morita + Victoria + Kuroyo and I have evidence to support this. But since this is just a shot explanation post I am gonna leave that for another post. So I came to the conclusion that I will not shoot TG because I didnt feel Kuroyo + TG is a thing. This is because mafia wouldnt buddy that hard...like seriously...I thought they were daughter and father at one point.

As I was reading, I just felt that...well...what if I am wrong? Then that thought that happened at the end of day 4 struck me. I thought to myself, maybe because I said that i will shoot one of the 4 then they felt safe giving me the gun so they can leave me to carry the game and then maybe start accusing me for shooting the townie and win on LYLO. So i thought if they were a scumteam, who would be the 3rd person? Shakuji...yes Shakuji. I cant doubt the fact he has played pretty town so far but he was the only person who worked with those 2. So i read through Shakuji's posts and I noticed that there has been little to no conflict (some light presses on each other). But the thing that made me feel more confident that they might be a scumteam is the part where Kuroyo got rekt. It reminded me of a league of legends team fight except it was 3v1. Zane engaged the battle, Jack deals enough damage up to critical point and then Shakuji follows up with the kill. I mean it wasnt quite like that structure but in terms of the bare bones it went something like that. 

So now I was like....Zane + Jack + Shakuji? Or Victoria + Morita + Kuroyo???? They don't mix, so I knew that if one of the people I shot flipped town, then I was very confident the other is legit. So I had a choice between the scummiest person in my opinion between each scumteam. Kuroyo or Jack? This was probably the hardest part and I spent hours trying to figure this out. Jack has a town impression and helps out, but I have a shady feeling the way (mostly in day 1) where he would basically quote someone, agree with him and then say more words about it...kinda riding it basically. Basically he was more of a gut thing. On the other hand Kuroyo fillers, gives up, and doesnt really help town. But she just makes me think, after the TI flip, is she REALLY mafia? I was taking a long time to decide. I even did a coin flip 10 times and got 6 Jack and 4 Kuroyo but then I thought that I shouldn't depend on luck. After ages of thinking, I came to the conclusion that if I shot Jack and flipped town then I can convince town easier that the other scumteam is mafia than if I shot Kuroyo and flipped town. So I went with Jack.....and it was the wrong decision. However it gives me further confirmation that Shakuji and Zane are town, and that the 4 people I mentioned that are likely mafia are even MORE likely. But now its lylo, and even if you do trust me, there is still that 25% chance of missing....

I still think that regardless of the miss that I did, I feel that mafia is in check and very close to checkmate. This can only work if Zane and Shakuji trust me, but I know that it will be impossible because you can never trust anyone in a game of mafia. I am 99% sure that Victoria + Kuroyo are mafia. The 3rd person I am sorta stumped about. Once again, I am sorry Jack. Your death will not be in vain...
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:13 am

Lynch Zane

OK, so we need to do this quickly. If we don't lynch soon, it'll be really easy for mafia to get a plurality on one of their members, since not many people have been lynching this game. Mafia could also very easily get a lynch on whoever's corrupted. Each town member has a 2 in 3 chance of lynching someone that will make mafia win (since three mafia, one corrupted, and can't lynch self), so no matter how out there and gutsy a move may seem, it has to be made.
I'm personally lynching Zane because, due to the current ratio of 3:4, I have an intense paranoia that anyone could be mafia. However, I trust Zane enough for this possibly final shot, and it's honestly too late to worry about corruption. Like, I mean, we still need to worry about it, but if we spend a whole day discussing it, we won't actually get anything done.

Now, onto discussing Numaji's choice of shot, I do of course want him to explain, but I'm also going to post my possibly biased view.

I say I think Numaji and Jack started out against each other, so that it would look less suspicious when they got heavy town reads on each other. In order to disprove this, Numaji shot Jack, proving that they aren't working together.
Despite my views on Numaji, that could actually be a town play. If he thinks Jack's trying to team up with him, and then Jack turns out to be mafia, Numaji would look scummier. Turns out that it was just a town giving a view though...
I still think that Numaji's mafia though. Everyone should vote for someone to get the gun, and say who they would shoot if they had it, and that'll give us more information about what people think.

So I'm voting for Zane to get the gun, and I really want to shoot Numaji.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:15 am

Whoah, I got sniped by Numaji.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:18 am

Victoria F. wrote:Lynch Zane

OK, so we need to do this quickly. If we don't lynch soon, it'll be really easy for mafia to get a plurality on one of their members, since not many people have been lynching this game. Mafia could also very easily get a lynch on whoever's corrupted. Each town member has a 2 in 3 chance of lynching someone that will make mafia win (since three mafia, one corrupted, and can't lynch self), so no matter how out there and gutsy a move may seem, it has to be made.
I'm personally lynching Zane because, due to the current ratio of 3:4, I have an intense paranoia that anyone could be mafia. However, I trust Zane enough for this possibly final shot, and it's honestly too late to worry about corruption. Like, I mean, we still need to worry about it, but if we spend a whole day discussing it, we won't actually get anything done.

Now, onto discussing Numaji's choice of shot, I do of course want him to explain, but I'm also going to post my possibly biased view.

I say I think Numaji and Jack started out against each other, so that it would look less suspicious when they got heavy town reads on each other. In order to disprove this, Numaji shot Jack, proving that they aren't working together.
Despite my views on Numaji, that could actually be a town play. If he thinks Jack's trying to team up with him, and then Jack turns out to be mafia, Numaji would look scummier. Turns out that it was just a town giving a view though...
I still think that Numaji's mafia though. Everyone should vote for someone to get the gun, and say who they would shoot if they had it, and that'll give us more information about what people think.

I disagree that we cant think about corruption...its LYLO meaning if we get it wrong, we lose. Are you rushing because you want to get the plurality lynch against Zane who is corrupted maybe? Me and Jack never started out against each other....at all. Jack was supporting me day 1.
Victoria F. wrote:Whoah, I got sniped by Numaji.
rekt
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:24 am

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:Lynch Zane

I disagree that we cant think about corruption...its LYLO meaning if we get it wrong, we lose. Are you rushing because you want to get the plurality lynch against Zane who is corrupted maybe? Me and Jack never started out against each other....at all. Jack was supporting me day 1.
Victoria F. wrote:Whoah, I got sniped by Numaji.
rekt
If there's one thing I've discovered in this game, it's that I have terrible word choice.
I never said we shouldn't think about it, more that... ugh, it makes sense to me, but I can't really explain it well. It's like, it'd be really easy for the majority of the day to be spent talking about corruption, when this day really needs to be spent on other things. It would also be easy enough for a person to just post a list of who they think is corrupted, and say little for the rest of the day. We should think about corruption in our own time, and only point it out if we think somebody's voted for someone who's very obviously corrupted, in their minds. Other than that, just... Don't vote for people who you think are corrupted.
We don't need corruption lists today. We need reads.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:26 am

Thats pretty much what I was saying in Day 4, but now I have my reads and I am pretty confident in them. So I want to focus more on corruption because its much more critical than yesterday.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:29 am

Numaji O. wrote:Thats pretty much what I was saying in Day 4, but now I have my reads and I am pretty confident in them. So I want to focus more on corruption because its much more critical than yesterday.
Well, we've got two different plans of action then. Hopefully we won't interfere with one another.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Alright so here is some evidence to suggest why Morita + Victoria + Kuroyo is legit. When you want to look at buddying, you either want to look at early game where bussing is irrelevant or in critical moments. I found a readlist made by Morita in day 2. The exact time was Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm. He said "Kuroyo: slight town read. She doesn't post much but when he does she just gets straight to the point and seems like she knows what she is doing." Now lets look at all the posts made by kuroyo up to that date. The most "straight to the point" things she said was probably "Tbh we eradicate this Band wagoning on Day 1, it shouldn't be considered scummy to bw since we really don't know anything. Well anyways that's just my opinion" and "Both your theories could work, but remember that there are only 3 mafia and for your first one could be something that mafia already thought of and tried to avoid thinking we'd just give the towniest players then guns. " That's most definitely not all of her posts so when she does post she isn't straight to the point and knows what she is doing coz most of the time she is asking for what is going on. Even her readlist wasn't exactly on point. 

Ok so lets see how Victoria fits then. On Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:56 am, Victoria says about Victoria "Eh, null. She says pretty townish stuff, but I dunno. I'll need to wait until she's caught up before I can make a proper judgement." Townish stuff huh? Again there are only like 2 or 3 posts where she said something slightly helpful. Even though Victoria hasnt really been buddying Kuroyo much, Kuroyo has been getting in there with Victoria. Stuff like " I don't really see scum in you, but I do feel like you could be corrupted". 

So that was early game. Now you would expect mid game (day 3 - now) that when people suspect that your scum partner is town then you support that thought and when your scumpartner is being suspected then there will be some bussing in order to try and mislead people and non suspect them as a scumteam. The bussing also normally happens after there have been some essence of scum being sniffed out, so naturally his/her partner will start agreeing to not be suspecting. Stuff like that happened when Kuroyo (in day 3 i think) said "Victoria: Still townie read that has been decreasing though. I can't explain why but I do now see a possibility where you could be mafia. Maybe that's just because there are less players. Anyways last day I felt you were corrupted now I doubt that mafia corrupted you today. " and in the same readlist to Morita "Pretty Townie. He hasn't really begged for the gun or argued like others. I don't see a major scum read coming from him. He may have shot The Instructor who flipped town, but tbh I probably might have done the same." Although the pieces of evidence I just said were weaker than the first pieces of evidence I said, it no doubt backs it up. I am sure I can find many more instances were stuff like that happened but it wont back up my point any more than it has and I will not waste your time with lots of reading.

Another thing that made me a little interested in VIctoria + Morita (+Zane back then) was when they did that 3 way league of legends 3v1 against me which I described before. Its interesting to note that TI also spotted it since I think he said that his top 3 scum was Victoria, zane and morita...although it might be kuroyo. not sure. But yeah the fact that Morita and Victoria were on to me made a me a little suspicious. Of course like I said, this point alone does nothing but with support with all the other points I said then it acts as a support point to my case. To top if all off is the fact Victoria over extended and jumped into a conclusion as to why I shot Jack and then lynched Zane with the urge to shoot me. This seems like Victoria wants the game to end quickly since she is sooo close to winning and also seems nervously sudden. In order to attempt to cover this up she posted it with the "towny" template that she has been fooling us with throughout the game. However I believe this time the vibe from the post was much more clear. 

I know that this has been me applying a tonne of pressure on those 3 however I do feel that i got the scumteam nailed. Especially Kuroyo and Victoria. The evidence of buddying wasnt exactly the only reason why I believe you guys are scum. Its how Zane and Shakuji cant exactly be mafia because Jack flipped town as I explained before, so the shot that I made helped me confirm to myself who I should really be focusing.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Numaji O. wrote:Alright so here is some evidence to suggest why Morita + Victoria + Kuroyo is legit. When you want to look at buddying, you either want to look at early game where bussing is irrelevant or in critical moments. I found a readlist made by Morita in day 2. The exact time was Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm. He said "Kuroyo: slight town read. She doesn't post much but when he does she just gets straight to the point and seems like she knows what she is doing." Now lets look at all the posts made by kuroyo up to that date. The most "straight to the point" things she said was probably "Tbh we eradicate this Band wagoning on Day 1, it shouldn't be considered scummy to bw since we really don't know anything. Well anyways that's just my opinion" and "Both your theories could work, but remember that there are only 3 mafia and for your first one could be something that mafia already thought of and tried to avoid thinking we'd just give the towniest players then guns. " That's most definitely not all of her posts so when she does post she isn't straight to the point and knows what she is doing coz most of the time she is asking for what is going on. Even her readlist wasn't exactly on point. 

Ok so lets see how Victoria fits then. On Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:56 am, Victoria says about Victoria "Eh, null. She says pretty townish stuff, but I dunno. I'll need to wait until she's caught up before I can make a proper judgement." Townish stuff huh? Again there are only like 2 or 3 posts where she said something slightly helpful. Even though Victoria hasnt really been buddying Kuroyo much, Kuroyo has been getting in there with Victoria. Stuff like " I don't really see scum in you, but I do feel like you could be corrupted". 

So that was early game. Now you would expect mid game (day 3 - now) that when people suspect that your scum partner is town then you support that thought and when your scumpartner is being suspected then there will be some bussing in order to try and mislead people and non suspect them as a scumteam. The bussing also normally happens after there have been some essence of scum being sniffed out, so naturally his/her partner will start agreeing to not be suspecting. Stuff like that happened when Kuroyo (in day 3 i think) said "Victoria: Still townie read that has been decreasing though. I can't explain why but I do now see a possibility where you could be mafia. Maybe that's just because there are less players. Anyways last day I felt you were corrupted now I doubt that mafia corrupted you today. " and in the same readlist to Morita "Pretty Townie. He hasn't really begged for the gun or argued like others. I don't see a major scum read coming from him. He may have shot The Instructor who flipped town, but tbh I probably might have done the same." Although the pieces of evidence I just said were weaker than the first pieces of evidence I said, it no doubt backs it up. I am sure I can find many more instances were stuff like that happened but it wont back up my point any more than it has and I will not waste your time with lots of reading.

Another thing that made me a little interested in VIctoria + Morita (+Zane back then) was when they did that 3 way league of legends 3v1 against me which I described before. Its interesting to note that TI also spotted it since I think he said that his top 3 scum was Victoria, zane and morita...although it might be kuroyo. not sure. But yeah the fact that Morita and Victoria were on to me made a me a little suspicious. Of course like I said, this point alone does nothing but with support with all the other points I said then it acts as a support point to my case. To top if all off is the fact Victoria over extended and jumped into a conclusion as to why I shot Jack and then lynched Zane with the urge to shoot me. This seems like Victoria wants the game to end quickly since she is sooo close to winning and also seems nervously sudden. In order to attempt to cover this up she posted it with the "towny" template that she has been fooling us with throughout the game. However I believe this time the vibe from the post was much more clear. 

I know that this has been me applying a tonne of pressure on those 3 however I do feel that i got the scumteam nailed. Especially Kuroyo and Victoria. The evidence of buddying wasnt exactly the only reason why I believe you guys are scum. Its how Zane and Shakuji cant exactly be mafia because Jack flipped town as I explained before, so the shot that I made helped me confirm to myself who I should really be focusing.

So you're saying we're a scum team because we saw each other as town at one point. Yes, I did. But obviously you didn't refer my other reads afterwards. I'm pretty sure that mafia would be a bit more spread out than that. Not saying that Victoria and Kuroyo can't be scum, I just think that your reason for this is stupid.

I also noticed something about Numaji when I read his posts today. I scrolled back and saw his other posts and came up with a theory.
I realized that Numaji didn't say much until today. He remained kind of neutral and then suddenly (when its lylo) he gets a major suspicion? Aaaaaand, iirc Numaji was the one to agree that we should come up with a decision together. Kuroyo was the major FoS yesterday but Numaji unexpectedly shot Jack? This makes me think that Kuroyo and Numaji could be a scum team.
He could have shot Jack because he needed it to be lylo and because Jack was the main one after Kuroyo. After shooting Jack, he explained himself by saying that he thinks Zane and Shakuji are clear to get their trust. Numaji was also subtly supporting Kuroyo. But he was being very vague about it to avoid suspicion. He may have included Kuroyo to this potential scum team of his just in case something were to go wrong.
Doesn't make much sense at first but if you think about it, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:28 pm

As far as the current situation stands, ignoring corruption, I am inclined give Zane the gun; and I would likely shoot Kuroyo. However I'm going to withhold my vote until later in the day.

There's also the incident when The Gentleman late voted Zane yesterday that made me think that The Gentleman may have corrupted Zane. Then the "baton-pass" play that potentially had Zane & Jack & Numaji as a scumteam, but... Jack flipped town.

I'm also very curious as to why you think Kuroyo & The Gentleman can't be a thing, Numaji. Also, why does The Gentleman not fit into any scumteam, because in my eyes he is likely to fit in with many scum combinations due to being lurky for the majority of the game.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Shakuji L. wrote:As far as the current situation stands, ignoring corruption, I am inclined give Zane the gun; and I would likely shoot Kuroyo. However I'm going to withhold my vote until later in the day.

There's also the incident when The Gentleman late voted Zane yesterday that made me think that The Gentleman may have corrupted Zane. Then the "baton-pass" play that potentially had Zane & Jack & Numaji as a scumteam, but... Jack flipped town.

I'm also very curious as to why you think Kuroyo & The Gentleman can't be a thing, Numaji. Also, why does The Gentleman not fit into any scumteam, because in my eyes he is likely to fit in with many scum combinations due to being lurky for the majority of the game.
I didnt say he didnt, I said that the most likely out of the 4 is the one I stated. I stated that Kuroyo + Victoria is something I am 99% sure about but I am unsure about the 3rd one. I think its Morita but I am not certain. I did say like a sentence why I thought TG + Kuroyo isnt a thing but I'll say it again. The way they buddied isnt very mafia-realistic. It just felt like Kuroyo was gasping for something while TG just thought that Kuroyo might be a bored towny coz of the TI flip. Of course this is sort of why I am not certain, because its not concrete.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:46 pm

After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:54 pm

Morita I. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Alright so here is some evidence to suggest why Morita + Victoria + Kuroyo is legit. When you want to look at buddying, you either want to look at early game where bussing is irrelevant or in critical moments. I found a readlist made by Morita in day 2. The exact time was Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:15 pm. He said "Kuroyo: slight town read. She doesn't post much but when he does she just gets straight to the point and seems like she knows what she is doing." Now lets look at all the posts made by kuroyo up to that date. The most "straight to the point" things she said was probably "Tbh we eradicate this Band wagoning on Day 1, it shouldn't be considered scummy to bw since we really don't know anything. Well anyways that's just my opinion" and "Both your theories could work, but remember that there are only 3 mafia and for your first one could be something that mafia already thought of and tried to avoid thinking we'd just give the towniest players then guns. " That's most definitely not all of her posts so when she does post she isn't straight to the point and knows what she is doing coz most of the time she is asking for what is going on. Even her readlist wasn't exactly on point. 

So you're saying we're a scum team because we saw each other as town at one point. Yes, I did. But obviously you didn't refer my other reads afterwards. I'm pretty sure that mafia would be a bit more spread out than that. Not saying that Victoria and Kuroyo can't be scum, I just think that your reason for this is stupid.

I also noticed something about Numaji when I read his posts today. I scrolled back and saw his other posts and came up with a theory.
I realized that Numaji didn't say much until today. He remained kind of neutral and then suddenly (when its lylo) he gets a major suspicion? Aaaaaand, iirc Numaji was the one to agree that we should come up with a decision together. Kuroyo was the major FoS yesterday but Numaji unexpectedly shot Jack? This makes me think that Kuroyo and Numaji could be a scum team.
He could have shot Jack because he needed it to be lylo and because Jack was the main one after Kuroyo. After shooting Jack, he explained himself by saying that he thinks Zane and Shakuji are clear to get their trust. Numaji was also subtly supporting Kuroyo. But he was being very vague about it to avoid suspicion. He may have included Kuroyo to this potential scum team of his just in case something were to go wrong.
Doesn't make much sense at first but if you think about it, you'll understand what I'm trying to say.
Ok I did not say that you are a scumteam just coz you thought each other as town. I said that the reason you gave about each other, especially Kuroyo, isnt exactly true. My first point about you and Kuroyo is a good example. Then I followed on that in mid-game, the techniques used on each other (bussing, supporting, etc) seemed like what a mafia would do. I dont like how you are twisting my words just to find a way to counter it.

I didnt say much until today? I cant quite understand what you are trying to say. If you are referring to like 2 or 3 days in day 3 then I clearly explained why and I still think I said more than most people anyway. I had a major suspicion in day 4, so it wasnt sudden. I explained my shot completely, I said that I was gonna shoot Kuroyo. Now that jack has flipped town, it made me 100% certain that Kuroyo along with Victoria are mafia. I dont understand how I was subtly supporting Kuroyo, you sorta just pulled that out of thin air.

I dont really understand the point of this theory, you sorta just made some random thing with shitty explanations in lylo. Thats not exactly what we want here. What do you mean by "something going wrong"? what WILL go wrong if I shoot Kuroyo? I suggest you revise your theories before you post them. Convince me, why aren't you a scumteam with Victoria and Kuroyo?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:54 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
Does this confirm that what Victoria was doing was a fast corruption lynch?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm

Also Morita I forgot to mention, I said that if you want to look at buddying at its finest, you would have to look at the early game since thats when bussing is irrelevant. You dont exactly gain much when you bus someone early apart from too much suspicion on your partner meaning town get an early advantage.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:22 pm

Numaji O. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:After some deliberation, no more lylo corruptions, yay! Otherwise it's auto mafia win in lylo if they vote fast enough, so... Yeah.
I thought you'd say that, but I took the risk anyway. I was really worried that mafia might go for a quicklynch on the corrupted, so I tried to get a lynch off before they could, on somebody I didn't think was corrupted.
I stand by my vote on Zane, though.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:06 pm

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
I thought you'd say that, but I took the risk anyway. I was really worried that mafia might go for a quicklynch on the corrupted, so I tried to get a lynch off before they could, on somebody I didn't think was corrupted.
I stand by my vote on Zane, though.

I am going to disregard the fact AJ "confirmed" Victoria's fast corruption lynch. My case will not depend on weak interpretations like that. There could be many reasons as to why AJ placed that new rule now eg. someone could have told him, he could have seen it happen in another mod exe game, etc. The sky is the limit here. However this does not rule out the fact Victoria did a fast corruption lynch.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:44 pm

I saw Kuroyo come on loads of times today, why isnt she posting >:[
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Hmm, regardless of what happens between Numaji vs. Victoria, I still think Kuroyo is my biggest scum read so far, with The Gentleman coming up second because of the last minute lynch onto Zane yesterday. At this point, since the corruption effect is null during lylo situations, we won't need to think about possible corruption targets and just figure out as a town who we're shooting and who we're giving the gun to.

As of yesterday, I am willing to give Zane the gun, if not myself, as he was definitely the towniest person then. Then there's Numaji with this theory of Victoria + Morita + Kuroyo, shows potential, though Victoria hasn't given me much a scummy read all game and Morita who has been participating in most, if not all, of the conversations throughout the game and giving his input/rebuttal.

Let's see what Zane, Morita, The Gentleman, and Kuroyo think about the situation.
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroyo C. Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Numaji O. wrote:I saw Kuroyo come on loads of times today, why isnt she posting >:[

What is there to post? It's Lylo with still 3 mafia and nearly all players suspect me as scum. I mean Shakuji still isn't being clear with his suspicion on me, and you're all just blindly following me. Yeah I may have a filler problem but majority of you have made up your mind. And then there's this problem. I don't talk, i'm scum for inactivity.. When I talk apparently I filler. I think i'll talk at the most important times, but I guess I could give out my possible scum teams. Shakuji + Numaji I know for a fact there is a mafia in between them. First being they both are just saying the same exact things Jack S. was saying about me. I don't know about the others, and i'm sorry I can't be anymore help. But i'm saying this now. If town chooses to shoot me, then that shot will cost the game.
Kuroyo C.
Kuroyo C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 23 ... 27  Next