PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 15: Modified Execution

+12
Numaji O.
Jack S.
Victoria F.
Kakuri A.
ajhockeystar
Luka N.
Kuroyo C.
Morita I.
Zane M.
Shakuji L.
The Gentleman
The Instructor
16 posters

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 15: Modified Execution - Page 19 Empty Re: Game 15: Modified Execution

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:24 am

Yeah basically if you get the gun yesterday, by default you get it the next day if no one is voted.

Interesting readlist Jack although i would like to comment on something. Please dont say that I am being defensive or i am being jumpy or anything coz of the fact you put me in the top 4 scum. I am not and you still gave me a town read anyway. But isnt top 4 kind of a strange number? I've heard top 3, top 5, but never top 4. I just feel like after Victoria said that you and I could be a scumteam you seemed to have put top 4 just to make it look you arent buddying me. You did say you had a slight town read on me, so surely most people would instinctively think that they would put down whoever is neutral and below? I know you said you are still thinking about it but if you are thinking about it then you havent come to the conclusion that i am scum/neutral. I dunno its just the fact u put a top 4 striked me weird but it could just be me overthinking it. So Why did you put a top 4?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:10 pm

Jeez what happened here, i would have thought someone would have posted since my last post. About half of the players in the game came on and didnt say anything. Shakuji, Morita, Zane, Victoria, Kuroyo and i think thats it. But jeez whats going on lol
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:13 pm

OK so it seems like I missed out on a lot... damn you dont go on for one day, and the world blows up lol. So #NumajivsVictoria anyone?

Numaji O. wrote:>two long... lololol yeah we can tell you are VERY tired lol.

Well I guess if morita thought that he was most likely mafia then I guess its fine. It's just I wouldnt have coz i thought he was town so I would have thought about who really is mafia. Oh well (replying to Zane replying to me about my comment to Morita). Also I actually predicted that Zack was mafia...so why can I get mafia there but not here Sad

I think mafia would have been psychologically weakened as well as weakened in number of brains, so yeah we never realised how important the first day shot was, to top it off it was difficult af to get it right so really the game is determined slightly by luck. I call HAX!

Yeah i have had that before. Its like when someone else says something you have already said and they get the credit for it and you are just like....m8.....

People who dropped off in my opinion are probably me and Victoria. But lets see what shakuji thinks.

Kuroyo if someone is calling you scum for something that has already been stated, chances are you havent defended yourself well. So i dont think yoi should comment on the originality of the reason. Instead how about you prove to everyone else that you can be productive?

Actually, I'm not known for having perfect grammar. I try... Still didnt catch that though lol. Either that or (Lacoco was the first gunner iirc) bussed. Every shot matters. A missed shot, and a hit shot. D1 to LYLO.

I know I dropped off in activity but thats bc of irl stuf.

In my defense, I havent been paying too close attention to Game 16. I skimmed it and from what I had seen, Zack wasnt too scummy. But I didnt see everything.

Victoria F. wrote:Numaji was always fairly aggressive, even day 1. But he also started up fairly valid points, and questioned people if he felt it needed to be done. He talked a lot about "thinking through the night" which means nothing, reads wise, I just typed it so that I can analyse everything.

>means nothing reads wise
didnt you have a strong town lean on him D1 because of that?

I think it started when he was targeting Zane. I didn't think "Oh man, this guy must be scum", but I kept an eye on him. He then started to say stuff about AJ trolling. Once again, means nothing reads wise, but... It just seems like a strange thing to say. I genuinely feel like AJ wouldn't troll, because it would affect the outcome of the game. Only now am I looking back on it and seeing that that could potentially be Numaji defending Zane although if you guys are a scum team, then well done. Seriously.

AJ has trolled before... js. But I know that it wasnt aj trolling bc i asked him N2 (b4 i sent in my shot). Hah, Numaji defending me. That's actually really funny. Especially considering he campaigned against me calling me scum. It's an interesting idea... but I can't take that seriously. However, it's your personality to consider everything, and state all possibilities.

His theory about one mafia being inactive could also be a potential scum thing, but I don't think it is. Like, you're more likely to be seen as scum if you seem to have knowledge of them, so it could be a double play as scum, to seem  like an obvious scum, which would then make you seem more town because surely no scum would do that. I wouldn't have said that otherwise, but Numaji's all about the mind games. That one just seems a bit too far fetched though.

I fel like I've seen that same line before... Didnt numaji say that about The Instructor? Although it is worded better than Numaji's wording. Also, in general... who would employ a play like that... "Oh in order to not look like scum, I'll act extremely scummy." I've rarely seen an extremely scummy person escape a lynch. Example: The Instructor.

He asked Shakuji a couple questions starting Day 2, but Shakuji answered them well enough that Numaji felt no real need to pester him more. Looking at that, it makes my wonder why Zane kept getting attacked. I guess that could be explained by the fact that both Numaji and Zane are hot headed, and so they were just annoying each other more and more, whereas Shakuji answered quite calmly, so Numaji felt no need to retaliate.
Although actually... The start of Numaji v Zane is quite agressive from Numaji with really only the reason that Zane's posts were disappearing. I don't know if Numaji was just trying to get Zane to talk, or what.
He really flipped out when I said that I thought he might be scum, summing up Zane V Numaji as "him having a scumread on Zane, and wanting to talk to him about it".

He says it was at first to get me to talk, but then I became even more scummy by my "aggressive" responses. The whole Numaji vs Zane incident s the bulk of my scum read on him, tbh. The rest of my scumreads on him have fallen through (support of TI, buddying with Kakuri) although it could be an elaborate set up. What I mean is, if he was mafia, he would know whose town. By demonstrating buddying with townies, he looks less scummy when they flip town. The opposite remains true. If he dies first and lips scum, the others look scummier becuse of how close they were. This is something that I've been mentioning for a long time now.

I think that what seriously kept my idea that he was scum was the threat he gave me.
"Oh yeah, I actually thought of a good mafia tactic at night 1. You see how there are thesr people that are pretty townie looking? Well if you applied pressure to them slowly and carefully, lets say you do get a gun then you can shoot the townie guys and not get read as scum by people as much to make such decision. For me, victoria, you have proved to be a great townie so i seriously doubt you are doing this. Just be aware of others who will..."
I'm still not entirely sure what it even means, but it just came across as really threatening. He then denied that it was a threat. If that's not a threat, I have no idea what it is. He then quickly dropped the subject. I find it interesting to note that he didn't try to fight me.

In his defense, it wasnt a straightforward threat. He apparently didnt realize it until I brought it up. He also had a town lean on you, so he probably felt no need to fight. However, it is evident that you have fallen into the null territory with him, which explains his fight below. He also did say to explain what you meant by a "nice threat" (I believe that's the term you used, either way it wasnt well worded, because no one says that) which you didnt do a good job of doing. I explained it better, and he dropped it after demonstrated that he understood what you meant and that it wasnt his intention to come off that way.

Later on, Zane brought the "unsettling posts" up, and Numaji understood what I meant by nicest threat, and then said it wasn't a threat. Could be a cover up, could just be that he's a naturally threatening person.
Later on he said that Morita was jumpy for defending himself. Which was... Basically... What Numaji was doing against me. At least Morita wasn't making threats.

It could be a cover up... but I'm not too sure about that. Also each person has their different natures. You are more of a passive person in nature while Numaji is a hotheaded person. His threat might not seem that bad to him in reality. However let's still keep that in mind, and figure out which is more likely. Morita isnt as hotheaded as me or Numaji. He was able to keep a level head which led to him posting less threatening messages.

He then says more about his aggressiveness, and how he's only aggressive if he doesn't get all the information he wanted.
Later on he said "No I am explaining MY point of view, it is up to town to decide for themselves. I am not gonna make up everyones mind...."

Imo, that post actually demonstrates his hotheadedness/temper well. Specifically he first part

Like, I get what he's trying to say here. He's trying to say that he's not in control, or whatever, but some of his word choice is iffy. Like, it's supposed to be all of town working together, you should be trying to convince people of things. Also, the way he says "it is up to town to decide for themselves" just makes it sound like he excludes himself from the "town" list... But even if he's mafia, I'm pretty sure Numaji's a smart enough player to catch something like that.

This is actually a REALLY good point. Although I believe I mentioned something very similar earlier. What's funny... I hear the phrase "You are stating town/townie too much... It seems kinda forced" often, yet I'm usually town

Then there's some more Numaji V Zane. Then there's a weird bit where Numaji and Jack suspect each other, while in the present time they both think of each other as towny townies.

Later on, Numaji wants to hear from Morita about why he thinks Shakuji's a bit shady, because Numaji has some ideas. He then says that it's because Shakuji doesn't talk too much, but hides behind good explanations to avoid a scumslip.

Yes.

He hides behind good explanations. Heaven forbid. How does saying a lot of stuff with good explanations mean he's hiding behind a scumslip?

Really good point. It's kinda impossible to avoid a scumslip if you make long thought out posts. That's really why I've grown to like posts like that. Sure shak doesnt post often, but he at least makes up for it by those lengthy posts. I believe I said that in response. But he did say he didnt have evidence to back it up iirc. Also he isnt the only person to make outlandish posts like that to get us thinking. You've done it too.

Numaji V Zane just sort of stopped, but Numaji gave a reason for it.

"Its just I dont want this argument to keep going. We can restart it later but for now we have to focus on the rest of town since we cant let them just ride the game. Although i do still thinl Zane is kinda scummy but I wouldnt shoot him. I would have to be 100% certain with my read to shoot him and currently it isnt. Even if he was mafia, I still would keep him in the game because he has proven that he is a great benefit to town and one less active and productive person harms town."

I give that exact same reason as to why we shouldn't shoot Numaji later on, just saying.*

I also kinda let it fetter out. I had the chance to just end it and kill him, but I chose not to at that moment. My shot was still biased off of his interactions with other players, and honestly if Kakuri had flipped scum, I woulda had the next person who got gun to shoot Numaji... or TI dependingon how he woulda acted in that case... but Numa would have been pretty much confirmed scum

Then Numaji's mind game theory gets even more real. Because mafia know that we're thinking about what they think we're thinking about, they think even more carefully about what we're going to be thinking about next day when choosing a corruption target.

Part of me wonders if he made that intentionally confusing so that people just say "Yeah, good point." without truly understanding it.

It really wasnt a complicatd theory. And honestly it was only cofusing because he seems to have difficulty wording things... also could be a cultural difference (i believe he said he's British)

He then said he trusts Morita, even though Morita said he might shoot him. Could be a towny play, could be a really gutsy mafia play, could be a scumteam, although I don't think they're a scumteam. But Numaji knows a lot about mind games, so it'd be really for him to pull of something like that, I reckon.

honestly it wasnt that hard to see that Morita was gonna shoot either TI or TG. It could be an attempt to look more townie... it also could just be genuine support... TBH i was gonna vote Morita, but deadline (also I dont like voting people in general, havent voted a single person since Day 1)

Numaji then aggressively targets me for my explanation regarding a hypothetical world, where I say exactly what he said earlier on about shooting Zane.*

It's around here that Numaji starts thinking that Jack has "quite solid" "town contributions".

He says some more stuff about making "ballzy" plays, and makes another statement about the mafia thinking about what we think they're thinking about us thinking.

And, that's pretty much it.

Shortened version: Numaji's a more confusing player than he seems, and he talks about mafia corruption a lot, usually in confusing ways so that it seems like he's helping out, but I don't think it really accomplishes much. He can be aggressive when he doesn't need to be, and I'm not going to forget that threat he made, nor his hypocrisy when I was talking about my hypothetical world. There we go, that is my analysis on Numaji.
Talking about corruption is actually useful. We all are talking about corruption in confusing ways. Mainly because it is confusing. Mafia has nothing to lose, so they can target anyone. They are gonna try to predict our actions the next day, so we need to put more thought into who we vote. That's pretty much a simplified version of what he was saying.

god that was long. (i shouldnt be talking/)

Numaji O. wrote:Ok Victoria, my reply to you is gonna come up a bit later than I anticipated. I am sorry Zane, Morita, The Instructor and everyone else who I doubted about the disappearing posts thing. I am pissed now and when I calm down, I am gonna retype my reply to you.

I take it that you experienced a disappearing post.

Numaji O. wrote:
covered:

So you do have reasons that isnt gut feeling -_- why have u been hiding it?

Anyway so Day 1, i wasnt really being aggressive, i just simply disagreed with your statement and argued against it. About the AJ trolling thing, i was joking. I know he wouldn't troll (but i swear he has in the past but not game changing stuff).

It was actually fairly obvious you were joking.

I was getting Zane to talk coz at the time i thought this disappearing post thing was so that he had an excuse not to talk. I only flipped out when i thought Zane was implying that i was stupid, so i got angry. I said that I get aggressive when people say silly stuff/say stuff that is easily countered; not when i dont get enough info. I dont really like the way that you are making stuff up now :/ Ok so Zane is calling me scum for trying to convince people and you are calling me scum for not trying to....ok? Also by "town" i meant every person in town.

Yes cuz mafia would create a ruse like that "it's so insane that it just miht work." Also did the mafia even have the time to think something like that through b4 D1 started. maf cant talk during day, according to AJ. he said that in the N2 post. that "every person in town thing" still sounds kinda weird...got to learn how to word things better bro.

Like I said, the prediction or "idea" that I said about shakuji was pretty meaningless since it was backed up by such little evidence. When I asked morita about why he thought Shakuji migjt be scummy I had a prediction of why he did. So he explained his point of view but he also asked for what i thought. So i said it but like i said it didnt mean anything and that I doubt that it was true.

oh so i did rememberright. i havent read thefull thing . as is evident by my responses, im reading and responding riht after reading asection.

I would be upset and annoyed if I found out people are just reading my posts without understanding. It just makes me think, why am i wasting my time? Since you brougjt it up, i am guessing you dont understand it either... re-read it if you need to but seriously its a big mistake to not bother to understand any post in the game.

As Iam with kuroyo not responding to our points and evidentally not reading what we say.

Uhhh I certainly wasnt being aggressive there. Like now you are saying that if you say "no" to something you disagree about, you are being aggressive.

Ever heard the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder?" Basically, apply the same principle here.

I wasnt trying to be confusing, if i am confusing you, then I am sorry and please TELL ME on what you are confused about so i can clarify... i know that Victoria is confused about something so i am expecting one from you too.... But yeah now that i know your definition of "aggressive" you are gonna just have to accept it as my way to get info from other people. I thought "aggressive" was where I was basically shouting at zane lol. I seriously didnt mean that thing as a threat and I wasnt being a hypocrite at all.... the threat thing you just gotta believe me on since i dont know how i am meant to prove it.
Well for starters... nah im joking. I dont know whether itwas done on purpose or not, and i am still holding onto the idea that it could be on purpose. However, I cant prove either side of whether it was done on purpose or not

Numaji O. wrote:
Spoiler:

This is the post that u said that I was being aggressive right?  How on earth is asking why I am scum being aggressive. You said that i aggressively targetted the fact where you said you wouldnt shoot me coz of exactly what I said. I said NOTHING about that actually?

I actually dont see this post as an aggressive post

Victoria F. wrote:
Spoiler:
Because it was completely hypothetical. I never actually said you were scum right there, but you still flipped out and started asking questions about it. All that I'd said was "In a hypothetical world where you and The Instructor are mafia", and nothing more. I never said "In this current world that we're in right now where you're mafia", or anything, and yet once again, here you are, flipping out.

Oh now i remember this post... it was like if they were both mafia, you had the gun, and you knew they were both mafia you would shoot The Instructor bc hes less helpful to town in the long run.

Numaji O. wrote:Yes, but I wasnt referring to just that post, I was referring to basically what you have been saying since day 2 and also Zane, Morita and kinda Jack for a bit. I am not flipping out, I am not getting angry actually, I am just questioning you in a little more heated manner. Everything to you seems like "flipping out" if they start questioning you in a more heated manner...

I have to agree that wasnt an aggressive post

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:Yes, but I wasnt referring to just that post, I was referring to basically what you have been saying since day 2 and also Zane, Morita and kinda Jack for a bit. I am not flipping out, I am not getting angry actually, I am just questioning you in a little more heated manner. Everything to you seems like "flipping out" if they start questioning you in a more heated manner...
Caps to me tend to mean anger and thus "flipping out".
Also, not everything seems like flipping out. Usually just the stuff you say.

Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
I was using caps to stress the word actually.

Victoria F. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:
Victoria F. wrote:
I was using caps to stress the word actually.
Bold or italics are better for that. Caps means shouting.

great and then a debate about formatting... what a GREAT way to end an arguement... with 3 filler-esque posts.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:18 pm

Morita I. wrote:My reads: (percentages are of how much town I think they are)

Numaji : Reads still haven't changed from yesterday. He's been maintaining his play the same way since yesterday so no comments. 60%

Zane : I don't really get a scum read off of him. He doesn't act so town that its suspicious, he has had his moments which is why I'm leaning than for him right now. Of course, this could be an interesting mafia play but I doubt it at the moment. 80%

Shakuji : Like I mentioned earlier today, the only reason I was getting a slight scum read from you because you didn't say much Day 2 after explaining your shot, but I realized that it could be because you didn't want to get involved in any unnecessary argument between Zane and Numaji since you picked up on contributing posts the next day. 70%

Jack : Inactive for quite some time, but you had your reasons so no comments on that. I'm really confused with my read about you. Mostly because you immediately targeted Kuroyo after you came back. Which a town player wouldn't be so confident in doing, they'd think it through and subtly bring it up. But the way you picked up after being inactive so long is the only reason why you seem somewhat town to me. 45%

Kuroyo : I really don't know about you, you're a really interesting player. You've been called out for fillering one too many times. Whether scum or town, you would have fixed that about you rn. But it seems to be some in built trait. You seemed Town to me Day 1 but slowly drifted off say 2 and 3. Your posts don't have much input and you don't seem like you want to get involved in anything. 40%
For future reference, I want to know who you think is scum.

Victoria : Okay so Day 1, I was like "Numaji and Victoria seem really town" but you had a lack of useful posts after that. Buuuuuut, you did bring up Numaji today, in the way I assume a town member would. Slowly analyzing and thinking through it. I'll have to look at your future posts and see how the game goes to make a clearer view 55%

The Gentlemen : Ah, the gentlemen. Very high potential scum target for the reasons I made in the post about him. Contributed nothing at all. Fillered like crazy (worse than Kuroyo because Kuroyo at least said a little bit in each post). And occasionally popped in to say something to make it look like he wasn't lurking. I do agree with giving his sub a chance but he hasn't said anything either. 20%[/b][/b]

So for the most part I agree with your reads. Shak and me are more townie, i my view but... im biased bc well its me. Decent explaations, pretty much covers how you feel and isnt wishy washy imo.

Kuroyo C. wrote:Well. Majority of you have your minds set as me as scum so why don't you just shoot me? Nothing much for me to really do atm since majority of the players in this game are really determined to get me lynched, or making way too big of a deal over a mafia. I'm not saying i'm giving up, but i'm tired of seeing "I see Kuroyo as potential scum" "They're fillering, obvious scum" Pretty much no fun for me as you can see. Still good seeing the other reads though but atm you all clearly suspect me as scum the most... I don't know what I should even do anymore.

AtE much? Its the oldest trick in the book.you expect me to fall for that? First we think your scum for a multitude of reasons which i dont feel then eed to readdress. this is a tournament game.... its not meant to be fun. fun is for amateurs. We suspect you as scum but you can defend yourself more than "Im not fillering"

Numaji O. wrote:
Kuroyo C. wrote:Well. Majority of you have your minds set as me as scum so why don't you just shoot me? Nothing much for me to really do atm since majority of the players in this game are really determined to get me lynched, or making way too big of a deal over a mafia. I'm not saying i'm giving up, but i'm tired of seeing "I see Kuroyo as potential scum" "They're fillering, obvious scum" Pretty much no fun for me as you can see. Still good seeing the other reads though but atm you all clearly suspect me as scum the most... I don't know what I should even do anymore.

But we can only mess up twice more and the corruption thing just adds more pressure. We cant shoot you, or anyone, without neeeding to think through it a lot and have a good reason. Please understand the situation and try to help it instead of saying stuff lime that. Sad

you think she doesnt understand it. i see this as a scum trying to pass herself off as a bored villy/ an appeal to emotions play

Morita I. wrote:

Kuroyo, I don't think you are scum because of that. Even when Jack called you out for that, I didn't go with it initially. The only reason you seem like a potential scum to me is because of the way you defend yourself. You don't address every point we make as Zane said.
and its for that rason i dont careto readdress those points.

Jack S. wrote:alright, here are my thoughts on reads.

Shakuji L. - Most likely to be town out of everyone imo. i personally have agreed with everything shakuji has been talking about through out the game, his reads i think have been pretty good and his discussions have been great as well. nothing really i can comment on here, heavy town lean.

The Gentlemen - bloody talk already and then we can get a read on you. i don't have much to say other than the fact that he can't be arsed to talk originally or as a sub. slight scum lean, i personally don't think we should shoot him today however. (also another comment on the gentleman. i think him lurking is obviously a strat. he wasn't here for 3 game days and wasn't subbed out until the 3rd, and just made a few minimal comments to pass under the radar. now his sub is in and is doing the same thing. i think it could be highly likely that he is there and could be discussing with the scum team still, just keeping up the same behaviour that his previous sub had as well. this is just a thought, so i wouldn't take this as solid information)

Kuroyo C. - honestly still thinking we should shoot her. not as much as yesterday but i'm still a bit on that side. on the topic of fillering being the only reason behind kuroyo, other people have said about her defense as well as her attitude towards it all. the whole "why don't you shoot me already, i've given up" mentality is a bit odd, and i would've expected a bit of a defense this late in the game. word of advice kuroyo about the whole defense thing, you said you didn't know what to do, why don't you actually fight your case and convince us on your viewpoint?
i'm still thinking about kuroyo a bit, but i'm considering some stuff about her. not got much to say on this front still, so probably about a 30-40% scum lean on kuroyo, if i were to shoot today would probably shoot her. that could change but yeah.

Zane M. - I really don't have that much to say on the front of zane that wouldn't be the same as my previous read. still got a town read on him, and i would personally trust him with the gun. i can't think of any major things right now that would effect my read on him, so yeah. town lean, read is fairly stable.

Numaji O. - I'm honestly not too sure about Numaji at this point. He's been the topic of a lot of conversation on early day 2 and now day 4, and he's honestly a peculiar case at this point. the fact that people are questioning him is good and it's probably good so that we can get a proper idea on him. reading the analysis post by victoria was pretty interesting and i'm quite intrigued into how he's playing this game atm. i'm thinking of having a look at some of his past posts to read into them a lil bit, but anyway my read is a slight town lean, i'm still thinking about numaji.

Victoria F. - personally unsure on victoria as well. i'm liking her deep analysis posts she has offered to the table, but at the same time as i have been focusing kuroyo a lot, she has seemed to always come back to focus on numaji for some reason. i don't know if this is her saying that we shouldn't just focus on the players who are the topic of a lot of conversation but everyone's biggest town reads as well, who knows at this point. will comment on victoria further i think, she is in my sights for a bit of an analysis. neutral.

Jack S. - hellooooooo

Morita I - I haven't really been looking into morita as much as I should be to be honest, so i'm still a slight town lean on him. will have to have a proper look at him today as well as victoria and numaji. town i think

anyway, i'm probably gonna say that my most likely 4 people to be scum at this point are Kuroyo, The Gentleman, Victoria and Numaji. Probably isn't all right, and i honestly can't get a full scum team of 3 out of these people, so i just decided to give my top 4. in my opinion, the others i haven't said are pretty stable and are likely town, but that could change, along with anything.

any questions, feel free to ask

(he gets the gun because he's at the top of the player list right now.)

TG isnt talking to scum team rn, i can guarantee that much. aj said maf QT is opened only at night after shot iirc.

Numaji isnt everyones biggest townlean. he's pretty null for most rn.

also he gets the gun bc he had it last. i pointed that out yesterday
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:49 pm

Tbh The Gentlemen could be a part of any scum team since he's inactive. My three most scum leans atm are TG, Kuroyo and Jack.
Maybe not together but yeah.

Next we have to discuss the potential corruption targets, I'm still thinking Shakuji or Zane.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shakuji L. Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:09 pm

Morita I. wrote:Tbh The Gentlemen could be a part of any scum team since he's inactive. My three most scum leans atm are TG, Kuroyo and Jack.
Maybe not together but yeah.

Next we have to discuss the potential corruption targets, I'm still thinking Shakuji or Zane.

My scum is still The Gentleman and/or Kuroyo, then the last one/two would be... well I don't know at this point to be honest.

As far as corruption goes. Assuming the person is town, my thoughts are as follows:

Me: Potential corruption target - Judging by the way Numaji & Zane keep saying that even because I've shot a townie, I may still be a good candidate to get the gun. Mafia may or may not have been on me for the past 2 days, we can't really know how they're targeting corruption until someone actually dies from corruption. Regardless of who was corrupted the past 2 days, it is possible that I could be corrupted for just today. I can see everyone actually voting for me, based on reads currently lol..

The Gentleman: Pretty sure they wouldn't corrupt him because we probably wouldn't give him the gun anyway, even if he posted something incredibly townie (hint hint nudge nudge, please post something)

Kuroyo: Probably not corrupted, based on the reads/post of the other players it would be very unlikely for her to get a gun

Zane: Potential corruption target - More or less the same with the "Oh he shot a townie, so he's probably not going to get the gun" argument. He's argued with almost everyone in the game so far, and that gives many opportunities for getting reads on people, Victoria & Morita may vote for him, as would I.

Numaji: Potential corruption target - Hasn't shot anyone, and the only people that would probably object to him getting the gun today would be Victoria and possibly Jack/Kuroyo. Zane has expressed that he wouldn't mind seeing Numaji with the gun, and I can see Morita voting for him as well.

Victoria: Probably not corrupted - She would probably be the random corruption target for today, if she was corrupted. I don't see any particular reason that Victoria would be getting the gun today, seeing as Jack and Numaji probably wouldn't vote for her. Zane might, and I might, as well, vote for her to get the gun as she still seems townie enough, although possibly tunneling a bit too hard on Numaji at the moment.

Jack: Potential corruption target - Much like me, he posts reads in a very thorough manner. And, has come from being inactive to decently active, enough that others are able to read him and if he made a point asking for the gun he might just get it. I would vote for him, if only because he posts his reads like me, others may not feel the same way about that, however.

Morita: Potential corruption target - Potential, though still very unlikely in my opinion. He shot a townie last night, so it would mean Town might not give him a gun 2 nights in a row, despite the chances of shooting mafia going up even more. I don't know if we should meta it and re-vote him.

And, from the pattern of our voting we've all been beating around the bush with our votes, trying not to vote the corrupted person and being implicated as scum. What are your guys' thoughts on that?
Shakuji L.
Shakuji L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:30 am

STOP! READING TIME!!!!!

Zane : Scummyness? Nope there's none here. This guy is clean as a whistle. No threshold for there to be a miniscule error. Not even a factor so small to the equation, that it could be considered neligible. Zane is completely 100% Town. (This shall be the ONLY % value I will do lol. I hate percentages.)

Just for references sake. Confirmed anything is 100% that. Null/neutral is obviously 50% Slight lean is anywhere from 10 to 20% away from null. (faction) lean, or heavy lean is anywhere from 25-40% away from null. Only putting this here because it seems to me you guys love them percentages.

Also note with TI flipping town, I am still at a loss for some of my reads.

Numaji : At this point, this guy is a complete mystery to me. Hes gone from a town read D1 to a Scum Read, to a full on Null Read, heading into slight town lean territory, but not fully there yet. So he's Null. I understand him better now and I can definitely see he is trying his best to help town. Like me, he's (kinda) incited his own wars to get better reads on others, namely me and Victoria. He makes good points often, but often fails to get them through. This leads to misunderstandings. He gets aggressive when on the defensive which is a negative to him, but he's usually able to defend himself. He's slightly jumpy but not too much that I would think its scummy. He's contradicted himself a few times, but I'm pretty sure most of us here have done that too by now. Originally a disbeliever in the disappearing posts, but he seems to have let it go. The bulk of my scum read on him came from his aggressiveness towards me D2 during the Numaji vs Zane incident. However, as his activity was prized, and the fact that I didnt want to make a rash decision, I chose to spare his life. We have since dropped our war on each other, since neither of us made the effort to continue it. There were a few instances where I believed he was buddying, however they have since been disproven.

Shakuji : Shakuji was the first person to get the gun, starting the whole shoot the person who voted you trend and the everyone who gets the gun shoots a townie trend. He explains himself well and thoroughly, with little to no room for error. He usually posts about once or twice a day, and his activity has been constant. Little to no noticeabe filler. Shakuji is the type of person to think first before going into the line of fire. He isnt the type to rush into something without thinking. He has definitely been a valuable asset to us. However, one has to wonder if he's just a REALLY good mafia. That being said, Shakuji is a heavy town lean to me.

Morita: Hmmm. Morita. Apparently he was scummy D1 to most people, but I saw him as pretty null back then. I should review D1 though to see if that has altered with my enhanced knowledge. D1, after I had mentioned my first disappearing post, which I believe was in reply to Numaji about RLing, he mentioned having a disappearing post. I never noticed this and neither did most of town, heck most of town didnt really pay mind to the first time I said my post disappeared. D2 I started to get a scum lean on him, when he was defending me by saying that it had happened to him too, but that was because I hadn't seen him say anything about it. I thought it was him trying to create a pseudo-scum team. It didnt help his case when TI said the same thing too. However by the end of D2, I started leaning more towards a town lean on him. D3 was the Zane vs TI incident. He also believed TI was scummy, but when TI began to contribute more, he became hesitant about shooting himl. His choice was really between TI and TG-the guy who had just subbed in and had yet to say anything. We all gave TG the benefit of doubt and so he shot TI. We never really questioned his shot though. We all kinda accepted that shot. The TI flip can help build his case towards being townie, but at the same rate it can not. First off, he was hesitant. (Option 1: He didnt want to shoot someone contributing-townie. Option 2: Damage Control. He knew TI was town, but wanted to not look so scummy when he flipped.) Also town was genuinely convinced TI was scum, so its possible he wagoned with us so that he wouldn't be questioned about it in the long run. However he gave a reasoning as to why TI over Kuroyo or TG. It wasnt the best reasoning, but he explained it. He's also acted pretty townie, which is a plus. He is a null read, but that is prone to future actions.

Jack : Oh Jack. So much could be said about you. First off D1, you gave off the impression of townieness. You were active and seemed to post townie-esque posts. Towards the end of D1 or start of D2 you said you were going to be inactive over the next few days... D2 you were barely active, during which someone stated that you seemed scummy for being quiet, (I believe it was TI) and I defended you. Then you decided to show up, after you seemed scummy to a few people, and it coincidentally happened at the end of the day. You commented real quick on everything said you'd try to be more active that day, posted your scum reads and disappeared. You didnt show up again until a few days later. You went into the flow of things and this is where suspicion started getting cast on Kuroyo by me. You gave reason as to why you were gone, posted reads,and have since then contributed actively-mainl contributing to the anti-Kuroyo arguement. Honestly you were a slight town leanbut after typing tht all out, I've realized some actions can be considered scummy. Null lean cold change easily.

Kuroyo : Oh, Kuroyo. Little Miss "I dont know how to defend myself." D1 you were slight town read, althogh you posted a decent amount of filler. Seriously, dont bother posting "catch me up" posts in forum mafia. It's not hard to read. Seriously, I'm not going to bother to summarize something that has just happened just because you want me to "catch you up", when you can just go and read. Everytime I come on here I scroll back to where my last post was and read all the posts that have been posted, while also stating my thoughts on it. Sure some points of mine may have been stated already, but reading and posting thoughts helps future reads. And then I get called mean when I tell you to read. Plus "not reading" has become a problem for you now, as because you didnt to address all our points to the reasons we find you scummy, it appears as though you have accepted your scummyness. Same thing happened with TI. You still say that we find you scum for reasons that are either baseless conjecture or lurking/filler, when we have stated more reasons than just that. I would restate them, but why bother if you arent going to read them... Meh maybe I'll multiquote it so you can see it again. Honestly I tried starting a battle with you, kinda like I did with TI and similar-esque to my battle with Numaji, to no avail. Also you seem to only focus on whatever Jack says about you. I started making the points of why I saw you scummy, yet you constantly say it was Jack. You constantly comment about our lack of originality when you have yet to say something original yourself. Heavy Scum read.

Victoria : Victoria's time to shine! D1 you didnt post too much but your posts were all generally helpful. D2 you posted slightly more, activity picked up. You seemed townie, questioning Numaji's shot, defending me, considering all the possibilities. You stated there's something weird about Numaji, and FoS him. You didnt state what though. Your reads were lackluster. Kakuri says there's something weird about the way you are speaking. I still had my heavy town read on you at this point, bang! Kakuri's dead. Sorry bout that btw. D3 comes along and you are still townie acting. However I dont think you questioned that shot. Weird huh? You've been genuinely supportive of me. However, recently you have been acting a little weird. When Jack mentioned it in his reads (after Kakuri's death, obv.), I started to really consider the possibility that you may be mafia, mainly because of the remorse I had for shooting a townie because of some slightly shit logic, granted it helped me form a stronger read on Numaji, but also because there had been two people who had mentioned it. Victoria vs Numaji didnt help your case either. you ended up contradicting yourself in your arguement, and also had some shit logic. You also had some good points, but i think some of these points about him were mentioned beforehand. Also your wording choice isnt exactly the best and that's why you can be strange. At this point, I wouldnt oppose a shot on you nor would I oppose gunning you. Slight town lean heading into the null territory, and may make its way into scum territory.

The Gentlemen : And now for the moment we've ALL been waiting for... my cross examination of The Gentleman. Literally There is so little that I can write about this guy... Seriously the guy has only posted 7 times, one of them was his confirmation post. Day 1 You were slightly active, with some filler posts. Day 2 you were less active, posted your ONLY post that had some depth to it... as shallow as it was. Yet Day 2 you fillered even harder which took away from that. Literally one of your Day 2 posts- which was also your last D2 post- was #NumajivsZane. Thank you for the insightful post. (I know that this TG isnt that same TG bc of subs, but for simplicity's sake lets leave it like that.) Day 3 you didnt show up at all, and then you requested for a sub. The sub still has yet to speak to us, so the most recent post we have is #NumajivsZane... which wasnt even made by the current TG. We gave you the benefit of doubt and this is how you repay us. At this point i wouldnt be surprised if you are lurking intensely as mafia.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:34 am

Mfw deadline is tomorrow, i swear day 4 was shorter than the rest of the days Sad well it means we need to make a decision quickly. Why did I waste my life reading Zane's read about himself? Lol. But yeh Zane did point out something interesting regarding TG. Since we have been letting him off the hook coz he hasnt said anything yet, what if he is intentionally keeping quiet so that we keep letting him off the hook while he laughs at us coz he literally didnt need to post one word?

I will write about scum, scumteams and corruption later, after i get back from school. Flicking trhough other people's posts is tedious on phone and stuff like this requires quite a bit of thinking.

Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:24 am

Deadline is tomorrow?! what. It has been 4 days already? o.o

Either way, I'm all for shooting one of the three I mentioned above. The only problem that we still have is corruption. I really don't know what to say about it.
Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack S. Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:47 am

Numaji O. wrote:Yeah basically if you get the gun yesterday, by default you get it the next day if no one is voted.

Interesting readlist Jack although i would like to comment on something. Please dont say that I am being defensive or i am being jumpy or anything coz of the fact you put me in the top 4 scum. I am not and you still gave me a town read anyway. But isnt top 4 kind of a strange number? I've heard top 3, top 5, but never top 4. I just feel like after Victoria said that you and I could be a scumteam you seemed to have put top 4 just to make it look you arent buddying me. You did say you had a slight town read on me, so surely most people would instinctively think that they would put down whoever is neutral and below? I know you said you are still thinking about it but if you are thinking about it then you havent come to the conclusion that i am scum/neutral. I dunno its just the fact u put a top 4 striked me weird but it could just be me overthinking it. So Why did you put a top 4?
simple as the fact that I view the other people in the game as likely town. I personally can't think of an ideal scumteam atm, and I thought either you or victoria could possibly have a chance at being scum.

also seeing as a lot of people have commented on why I suddenly targeted kuroyo when I got back, I may as well say. whilst I was doing my reads I got a vibe off her at first, then kuroyo commented on it asking about why all that had happened. I went and took a little time and checked all of her posts and saw the result of all that. at this point, I don't see why focusing on a single person is that scummy when:
1) we have the evidence to back this up
2) we've not even shot a mafia yet so I felt that an analysis on kuroyo, someone who hadn't received much attention so far this game would be required.
3) probably in the late stages of the game at the moment, why would we not do this sort of analysis? victoria did the same thing to numaji today.

will get my proper indepth stuff I said about in my readslists up later, little bit busy this second.
Jack S.
Jack S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Zane M. wrote:STOP! READING TIME!!!!!

Zane : Scummyness? Nope there's none here. This guy is clean as a whistle. No threshold for there to be a miniscule error. Not even a factor so small to the equation, that it could be considered neligible. Zane is completely 100% Town. (This shall be the ONLY % value I will do lol. I hate percentages.)

Just for references sake. Confirmed anything is 100% that. Null/neutral is obviously 50% Slight lean is anywhere from 10 to 20% away from null. (faction) lean, or heavy lean is anywhere from 25-40% away from null. Only putting this here because it seems to me you guys love them percentages.

Also note with TI flipping town, I am still at a loss for some of my reads.

Numaji : At this point, this guy is a complete mystery to me. Hes gone from a town read D1 to a Scum Read, to a full on Null Read, heading into slight town lean territory, but not fully there yet. So he's Null. I understand him better now and I can definitely see he is trying his best to help town. Like me, he's (kinda) incited his own wars to get better reads on others, namely me and Victoria. He makes good points often, but often fails to get them through. This leads to misunderstandings. He gets aggressive when on the defensive which is a negative to him, but he's usually able to defend himself. He's slightly jumpy but not too much that I would think its scummy. He's contradicted himself a few times, but I'm pretty sure most of us here have done that too by now. Originally a disbeliever in the disappearing posts, but he seems to have let it go. The bulk of my scum read on him came from his aggressiveness towards me D2 during the Numaji vs Zane incident. However, as his activity was prized, and the fact that I didnt want to make a rash decision, I chose to spare his life. We have since dropped our war on each other, since neither of us made the effort to continue it. There were a few instances where I believed he was buddying, however they have since been disproven.

Shakuji : Shakuji was the first person to get the gun, starting the whole shoot the person who voted you trend and the everyone who gets the gun shoots a townie trend. He explains himself well and thoroughly, with little to no room for error. He usually posts about once or twice a day, and his activity has been constant. Little to no noticeabe filler. Shakuji is the type of person to think first before going into the line of fire. He isnt the type to rush into something without thinking. He has definitely been a valuable asset to us. However, one has to wonder if he's just a REALLY good mafia. That being said, Shakuji is a heavy town lean to me.

Morita: Hmmm. Morita. Apparently he was scummy D1 to most people, but I saw him as pretty null back then. I should review D1 though to see if that has altered with my enhanced knowledge. D1, after I had mentioned my first disappearing post, which I believe was in reply to Numaji about RLing, he mentioned having a disappearing post. I never noticed this and neither did most of town, heck most of town didnt really pay mind to the first time I said my post disappeared. D2 I started to get a scum lean on him, when he was defending me by saying that it had happened to him too, but that was because I hadn't seen him say anything about it. I thought it was him trying to create a pseudo-scum team. It didnt help his case when TI said the same thing too. However by the end of D2, I started leaning more towards a town lean on him. D3 was the Zane vs TI incident. He also believed TI was scummy, but when TI began to contribute more, he became hesitant about shooting himl. His choice was really between TI and TG-the guy who had just subbed in and had yet to say anything. We all gave TG the benefit of doubt and so he shot TI. We never really questioned his shot though. We all kinda accepted that shot. The TI flip can help build his case towards being townie, but at the same rate it can not. First off, he was hesitant. (Option 1: He didnt want to shoot someone contributing-townie. Option 2: Damage Control. He knew TI was town, but wanted to not look so scummy when he flipped.) Also town was genuinely convinced TI was scum, so its possible he wagoned with us so that he wouldn't be questioned about it in the long run. However he gave a reasoning as to why TI over Kuroyo or TG. It wasnt the best reasoning, but he explained it. He's also acted pretty townie, which is a plus. He is a null read, but that is prone to future actions.

Jack : Oh Jack. So much could be said about you. First off D1, you gave off the impression of townieness. You were active and seemed to post townie-esque posts. Towards the end of D1 or start of D2 you said you were going to be inactive over the next few days... D2 you were barely active, during which someone stated that you seemed scummy for being quiet, (I believe it was TI) and I defended you. Then you decided to show up, after you seemed scummy to a few people, and it coincidentally happened at the end of the day. You commented real quick on everything said you'd try to be more active that day, posted your scum reads and disappeared. You didnt show up again until a few days later. You went into the flow of things and this is where suspicion started getting cast on Kuroyo by me. You gave reason as to why you were gone, posted reads,and have since then contributed actively-mainl contributing to the anti-Kuroyo arguement. Honestly you were a slight town leanbut after typing tht all out, I've realized some actions can be considered scummy. Null lean cold change easily.

Kuroyo : Oh, Kuroyo. Little Miss "I dont know how to defend myself." D1 you were slight town read, althogh you posted a decent amount of filler. Seriously, dont bother posting "catch me up" posts in forum mafia. It's not hard to read. Seriously, I'm not going to bother to summarize something that has just happened just because you want me to "catch you up", when you can just go and read. Everytime I come on here I scroll back to where my last post was and read all the posts that have been posted, while also stating my thoughts on it. Sure some points of mine may have been stated already, but reading and posting thoughts helps future reads. And then I get called mean when I tell you to read. Plus "not reading" has become a problem for you now, as because you didnt to address all our points to the reasons we find you scummy, it appears as though you have accepted your scummyness. Same thing happened with TI. You still say that we find you scum for reasons that are either baseless conjecture or lurking/filler, when we have stated more reasons than just that. I would restate them, but why bother if you arent going to read them... Meh maybe I'll multiquote it so you can see it again. Honestly I tried starting a battle with you, kinda like I did with TI and similar-esque to my battle with Numaji, to no avail. Also you seem to only focus on whatever Jack says about you. I started making the points of why I saw you scummy, yet you constantly say it was Jack. You constantly comment about our lack of originality when you have yet to say something original yourself. Heavy Scum read.

Victoria : Victoria's time to shine! D1 you didnt post too much but your posts were all generally helpful. D2 you posted slightly more, activity picked up. You seemed townie, questioning Numaji's shot, defending me, considering all the possibilities. You stated there's something weird about Numaji, and FoS him. You didnt state what though.  Your reads were lackluster. Kakuri says there's something weird about the way you are speaking. I still had my heavy town read on you at this point, bang! Kakuri's dead. Sorry bout that btw. D3 comes along and you are still townie acting. However I dont think you questioned that shot. Weird huh? You've been genuinely supportive of me. However, recently you have been acting a little weird. When Jack mentioned it in his reads (after Kakuri's death, obv.), I started to really consider the possibility that you may be mafia, mainly because of the remorse I had for shooting a townie because of some slightly shit logic, granted it helped me form a stronger read on Numaji, but also because there had been two people who had mentioned it. Victoria vs Numaji didnt help your case either. you ended up contradicting yourself in your arguement, and also had some shit logic. You also had some good points, but i think some of these points about him were mentioned beforehand. Also your wording choice isnt exactly the best and that's why you can be strange. At this point, I wouldnt oppose a shot on you nor would I oppose gunning you. Slight town lean heading into the null territory, and may make its way into scum territory.

The Gentlemen : And now for the moment we've ALL been waiting for... my cross examination of The Gentleman. Literally There is so little that I can write about this guy... Seriously the guy has only posted 7 times, one of them was his confirmation post. Day 1 You were slightly active, with some filler posts. Day 2 you were less active, posted your ONLY post that had some depth to it... as shallow as it was. Yet Day 2 you fillered even harder which took away from that. Literally one of your Day 2 posts- which was also your last D2 post- was  #NumajivsZane. Thank you for the insightful post. (I know that this TG isnt that same TG bc of subs, but for simplicity's sake lets leave it like that.) Day 3 you didnt show up at all, and then you requested for a sub. The sub still has yet  to speak to us, so the most recent post we have is #NumajivsZane... which  wasnt even made by the current TG. We gave you the benefit of doubt and this is how you repay us. At this point i wouldnt be surprised if you are lurking intensely as mafia.
I did reply. I didn't bother questioning it, because you'd explained yourself.
Victoria F. wrote:Well, that explains why you shot her. These reads that you mentioned about me and Numaji, did you get them?
But you never replied to my question, from what I recall.
But yeah, I really can't defend my word choice. My word choice is to you what Numaji's hot-headedness is to me. We all have some weakness or another when talking, and they tend to act against us.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:I guess its good thinking to shoot someone in order to get more info about other people. But since your reads about me and victoria havent changed that much, I am guessing the info that you got from kakuri's death wasnt sufficient?

yeah. I dont have anything concrete as of right now. If she flipped scum, I woulda had a better read. It's like shakuji said before about shooting an active townie. You can get a plethora of info if they flip scum. Who supported them, who was against them, so on so forth. However you barely get any info from a townie death. All you are left with is their reads which arent all that reliable.

I will still have my eye on Numaji though, because even though he supported a townie and vice versa, he isnt automatically ruled out as scum. That being said, I am also looking at everyone else around here. Tbh I'm looking really closely at The Instructor, who I was leaning the most towards shooting last night if I didnt shoot Kakuri. Honestly if Kakuri had remained quiet and wasnt supported by Numaji, I woulda shot The Instructor.

I did reply. Just not directly to you, but I answered your question. Maybe you missed it.
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Zane M. wrote:
Zane M. wrote:
Numaji O. wrote:I guess its good thinking to shoot someone in order to get more info about other people. But since your reads about me and victoria havent changed that much, I am guessing the info that you got from kakuri's death wasnt sufficient?

yeah. I dont have anything concrete as of right now. If she flipped scum, I woulda had a better read. It's like shakuji said before about shooting an active townie. You can get a plethora of info if they flip scum. Who supported them, who was against them, so on so forth. However you barely get any info from a townie death. All you are left with is their reads which arent all that reliable.

I will still have my eye on Numaji though, because even though he supported a townie and vice versa, he isnt automatically ruled out as scum. That being said, I am also looking at everyone else around here. Tbh I'm looking really closely at The Instructor, who I was leaning the most towards shooting last night if I didnt shoot Kakuri. Honestly if Kakuri had remained quiet and wasnt supported by Numaji, I woulda shot The Instructor.

I did reply. Just not directly to you, but I answered your question. Maybe you missed it.
OK, fair enough, my bad. For whatever reason that knowledge went in, just not the fact that it had answered my question. Sorry about that.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:23 pm

Alright turns out i am banned from my PC today coz i played too much league of legends Sad i am gonna have to try my best on my phone so i will rely on memory to make my readlist. Also Eid Mubarak AJ Smile and to anyone else who celebrates it (its confirmed tomorrow).

Alright so Victoria, lets start with you. From your posts in day 1 I was pleasantly surprised to see your activity and helpfulness rise like that, despite you saying that you will be better day 2.so I kinda viewed you as town. Even when you addressed the fact i was unusual, i still viewed you as town coz there still wasnt much wrong with your points and you did say you didnt have much evidence in the ones you said "maybe" in. Although there were a few things here and there that made me a little suspicious about you. The first being your quick disregard of your own plan after I argued about it. I am not actually sure if its coz i am scary but i thought that it was a bit like you didnt want to seem scummy this early in the game. Your repitition of the statement that i felt unusual felt interesting to me. I am dping this entirely by memory but i do recall there were a few instances where you shoehorned that statement in your posts. The more i think about it, i feel that you are trying to get everyone to doubt me since in day 1 most people thoght i was town. Maybe you thought i was threatening to you following on from my previous point so you wanted to lessen the impact? It certainly worked lol. After, your acrivity did drop a bit, but so did mine so i wont say anything about that. Today you finally explained an analysis about me being scum although they were easily counterable lol. But still, the fact that you finally explained is good coz now we are not in this wishy washy realm of me being unusual. I feel that you try to help town so that's where your towny atttibutes come from, but i also feel there is some scum in there too. So I have a slight town read but its kinda pretty close to null.

So Zane, you are gonna be surprised with my read on you because i honestly dont find you as scummy anymore. I just feel that you have proved yourself over the days to be quite the helpful guy. I guess the reasons why i dont find you scummy anymore was coz my scumread was early game and waa based on small stuff that was relevant to be mentioned sometime lime day 2 but weird to be mentioned day 4. I might redo this if i find something scummy again but right now you seem town to me.

Jack, day 1 and when you have returned you have been great with supporting posts. Whether it is questioning your scumreads (maybe a little less "bloody" would be nice) or morale posts in day 1 (since most of what you said was basically the same as most people but with a little more words). When you left, town did lose some content per day but we still sorta managed. I question the way you say that i am a bit scummy, then say i am a heavy town read then back to null. I dunno the changes are pretty extreme here and this isnt in the cpurse of a long time either. It seems that you did the last change because Victoria mentioned about me and you buddying. I know that the counter here is that people change their mind. However the first to second change was more interesting because I cant seem to find a motive for this change since not much happened to make you changr from a bit scummy to HEAVY town read. I dunno man on paper you seem like a good guy but when you try linking the dots, something doesnt feel rigjt... I am gonna give you the same read as victoria.

Shakuji, as most people said, you like to think through things and not be rash like me and dive in with a small idea that gradually develops as i type a post (which is why i sometimes do multiple posts). If only you were just a little mpre active coz i am sure you can go pretty far. I can only find negligible scummy stuff from you but its seroously not worth mentioning. I'd say pretty solid town

Next we have Morita. I think day 1 you were more sorta filler-esque (i cant actually remember, i am probably gonna make another post with amended stuff), which is why most felt you were scummy. The disappearing post didnt help either although you did sorta summarize what you were gonna say. But later you seem to be quite on track with everything. I am gonna redo your read later coz i cant remember what scummy stuff you have done so I can evaluate

Kuroyo....dayum. I am honestly scared about what you are gonna flip coz of TIs flip. It daunts me how it seems that everyone who we think is scum flips town. To be fair i predicted that TI was town but Kuroyo you seem different. The reason why i felt TI was town was coz no mafia would be like "fuck you everyone, dont care bout what you think. Going solo" But what i do feel mafia can do is be in the middle which is what you are doing Kuroyo. But yeah i feel like you are pretty scummy but the question is, are you the mafia?

The Gentleman. Ah such a gentleman you are, putting others before you. You are soooo gentlemanly that you let all the others speak a lot meaning you wouldnt say anything!.... *creek* *creek* *creek* *tumbleweed*....i promise i will never take up the career of a comedian. But seriously, just take Zane's point and put it here. I have nothing to add.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:56 pm

I was thinking, and I might have thought of some possible scumteams.

So we have 8 peeps in total. I am gonna exclude myself coz i know i am not mafia, so your versions if you decide to do it will include me. So 7. I find Shakuji and Zane town so i am gonna exclude them too. Also even though Zane in my mind isnt clear, if he is mafia then it would have had to be a one man scumteam whicj isnt in this game mode. So that leaves us with TG, morita, kuroyo, victoria and jack. Jack doesnt fit with any of them, he's excluded. So i feel that the scum are within the remaining 4 and honestly any combination between them seems legit. I havent seen any major conflict between them. Although Morita imo is the towniest out of them, in terms of scumteams, i cant exclude morita from those 4. If I cross my scumteam analysis with my scumreads then probably the most likely scumteam in my opinion is TG, kuroyo and Victoria. However i did say i was gonna redo Morita's read so maybe that will change after i think more about it.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:29 pm

I'm not done catching up yet. I am currently reading through page 26.
Reasons why I am not done yet:
You guys made a lot of lengthy posts.
I have IRL stuff like preparing for vacation and a list of chores to do every day (yeah yeah not a good excuse w/e)
I am an extreme procrastinator.

I think in an hour or so I will be done reading through everything.

Also, I will try to post throughout my vacation but I will not be as active as I would like to be.

It has taken many hours to read and think about all of these posts.

I'm sorry, please forgive me for delaying for so long, I know it's not conducive to a good game and I feel guilty about it.
The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoria F. Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:01 pm

The Gentleman wrote:I'm not done catching up yet. I am currently reading through page 26.
Reasons why I am not done yet:
You guys made a lot of lengthy posts.
I have IRL stuff like preparing for vacation and a list of chores to do every day (yeah yeah not a good excuse w/e)
I am an extreme procrastinator.

I think in an hour or so I will be done reading through everything.

Also, I will try to post throughout my vacation but I will not be as active as I would like to be.

It has taken many hours to read and think about all of these posts.

I'm sorry, please forgive me for delaying for so long, I know it's not conducive to a good game and I feel guilty about it.
HE'S ALIVE!
Well, it's good that you're actually here. The fact that you aren't just lurking is reassuring, as late as it may be. Hopefully this won't be like the last The Gentleman, who said he'd be more active and then disappeared.
However, the fact that you'll be done soon means that we'll finally get something from you.
Of course, there's also always the possibility that you read the fact that we were talking about you lurking and how we wouldn't shoot you, and you've decided to respond so that you don't seem so bad, but I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morita I. Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:12 am

OMG *tear drop* :')

We only have a few hours for deadline but better late than never, eh?

Morita I.
Morita I.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:26 am

I finished readin everything but I procrastinated and now it's late Sad

Anyways I'll write something short before I inevitably die.
My brain is fried, it's been a long day .
Victoria seems like scum to me. She is trying to contribute but often does so in a non-committing way. However, everyone started to turn against her, although she hasn't exactly commented on it or fought back very hard (Except the numajivs.victoria thing). Are the scum bussing her? this is my question.

Jack seems weird to me, but not exactly scum. Some posts he has are A+. There's really not much I can say about him. Idk, null I guess.

Morita is weird. I smell scum off of him. He posts very short and sweet things, doesn't contribute much imo, and agrees with people mostly. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a scum paired with anyone, mostly because he is calm and hasn't been very harsh to anyone.

Numaji, I just don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if he fought with victoria just to take the heat off of their backs and make it seem as if they aren't scum together. Sure he has long posts, but as we have seen, the people making long thought out posts are most likely mafia good at hiding and seeming town. I don't trust him. However, he could easily be town. I'm just going to keep my eyes on you Numaji. I wouldn't be surprised if you were town.... ugh, this is hard.

Kuroyo or however the name is spelled - I think you are a defeated townie who doesn't care anymore. Your posts scream "I give up, w/e". A mafia wouldn't just give up, imo, they have the upper hand, so they would be confident still. You guys read TI as mafia, I read him as annoyed villy. I am getting that you guys are going to kill kuroyo and she is going to "surprisingly" flip town, like TI did.

Zane - For some reason I can't shake the scum feeling I get from you, however all your plays seem town sided. I could pair you with anyone as mafia though. In my opinion, you are null for now.

Shakuji- He makes limited posts, but they are fairly towny. This one is weird for me again. I want to say he is trying to float by and be informative without providing a lot of information. I guess you are null but maybe mafia?

Reminders to everyone:
Long informative posts- Don't be fooled into trusting whoever makes these. I see mafia who contribute lots to town all the time. Yes, scumslips are easier, but the benefits of appearing town allow you to get away with them because everyone thinks you are so town sided.

People who argue with each other - Mafia can create banter with each other easily. Mafia can also put each other as scummy in their reads. I've seen it happen plenty of times. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see bussing from the mafia members. They've played a solid game so far, we can't underestimate what they are trying to do.

Corruption - I wouldn't worry that much about corruption, because we literally have NO idea where the mafia's heads are at. We haven't even killed a mafia and seen what their thoughts were previously. They could corrupt anyone for a number of reasons.

However, the two primary people I believe they have not corrupted are kuroyo, due to everyone thinking she is scum, and me, due to my absence from this game. The mafia might have been banking on me not ever showing my face and then getting an easy shot on me, with no one being surprised or questioning my death.

The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:27 am

I said I would keep it SHORT.....

Anyways, whoever is shooting, please read that long post

I guess it was short considering I haven't posted all game.

The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:32 am

Voting is very very difficult for me, I see so many as potential scum...

Votes Zane
The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:55 am

Hi the gentleman! It's nice seeing that you have posted (although he seemed to have showed up coincidentally straight after the point Zane made....coincidence?). I disagree with some of your points and I would like to address them. If you make long posts, it doesnt affects reads at all. All it says is that you have a lot to say. I think pretty much every single person in the game has made at least one long post so far, about 75% of which regularly do that.

Dude, you sorta scumread everyone. Is anybody in that list leaning town? This could be turning your second point against you. Perhaps you are scumreading everyone to make it look u arent with anyone.

For some reason your last post makes me feel that you are voting for scum rather than for the guy with then gun. But who knows you might of just not explained your gun vote on Zane.
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gentleman Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:58 am

At this point in the game I am paranoid of everyone, but I did read zane as null, probably town, kuroyo as a frustrated townie, and I suppose you as null.

I often times find it hard to explain my thoughts and feelings, so if I don't elaborate or explain enough about something I did, or a read that I got, please ask.

I chose Zane because I don't expect kuroyo to make a good shot on mafia (sorry kuroyo), and zane reads as the towniest player to me other than kuroyo.
The Gentleman
The Gentleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Zane M. Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:24 am

OK so my scum read on TG is pretty much breaking the scanner. Honestly though, this next shot is gonna be a tough decision for me to make. On one hand I could go with the highly likely scum, or I could go for a shot in the dark and try shooting someone like Morita or Victoria, since we could always get scum tmrw. It seems everyone is scum or null to TG, and I get paranoia and all that, but if you are so sure you will be shot, give your best reads on a situation. Especially since you really have no right to be paranoid. You JUST joined. Also you are telling us to ignore corruption? Also... you have a scum read on me, yet you give me the gun without the best explanation. The reads seem extremely rushed and lackluster. I really would want to shoot you, but I havent even had time for Zane vs The Gentleman. I will be so conflicted about this shot. Lol if the gun falls in my hands I'll have to figure it out, but for now, imma try to let the choice fall into Numa's hands since it could potentially affect our reads.

Zane M. used Baton Pass!

However I'd like to see who Numa would shoot. Remember Numa, tomorrow is LYLO if you miss, so please hit the mafia. Go for who you think is the best target, its all or nothing. shoot a null read, shoot ascum read. Show off them 360noscope skills of yours. Call the gods to your side and pray that the hax are ever in your favor.

Vote Numaji
Zane M.
Zane M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Numaji O. Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:34 am

Oh....k. I am planning to shoot one of the 4 coz those are where I think the scumteam lies. But who do you guys think is the best option?
Numaji O.
Numaji O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 27 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next