PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 4 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Cassandra G. Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:05 am

Js i lynched whoever so i wouldn't be lynched because i thought deadline was in a few hours. Is that more scummy than a bandwagon vote? #1 on suspect list, but #1 in your hearts.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:20 am

it would be best to lynch the nontalker if anybody. statistically its best to lynch someone today. i lynched cassandra becuase i just want to lynch someone. not scummy, just smart
and btw, is it 5 villies, 3 maf? if that were true then why have night phases at all? there has to be power roles so maybe accidentally lynching a villy to get info would be a good thing
but for now, its just scumhunting "oh poor me" and emotional junk
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizelle V. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:25 am

oh, there are 8 townies,not 8 total players
i say we do citrs doctrine and lynch someone to get it over with, even if we had 5 villies 3 maf then it would still be best to lynch D1.
if you want, you can lynch me. i'm a vanillager, so its all good. it will give our power roles more (less?) wiggle room
Gizelle V.
Gizelle V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 am

Mickey L. wrote:What are your thoughts on Gizelle and Butler?

Will give opinions on a few players so far:

Gizelle - 50/50, dumb villy personally, but who knows.

Butler - townread so far, nothing seems suspicious, but we'll see as we progress i guess.

Mickey - unsure, personally 65/35, leaning for a townread, but not looked at him as much, although he has lots of content to look at. Bit stupid of me not to.

Gizelle V. wrote:oh, there are 8 townies,not 8 total players
i say we do citrs doctrine and lynch someone to get it over with, even if we had 5 villies 3 maf then it would still be best to lynch D1.
if you want, you can lynch me. i'm a vanillager, so its all good. it will give our power roles more (less?) wiggle room
gizelle do you even get the theme lmao. It's a vanilla game, with no nights unless we kill a mafia, when the lynched scum may choose to kill someone of their choice. Please read more, it will really benefit us.

Also we still have a day or so left, we should wait it out a bit and not just lynch someone and bandwagon >.>

Last edited by Trinity M. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot werds)
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:56 pm

Cassandra G. wrote:Js i lynched whoever so i wouldn't be lynched because i thought deadline was in a few hours. Is that more scummy than a bandwagon vote?
Yeah, whether what you are saying right here is true or not has been a topic of discussion; i'm personally on the fence; I haven't really been able to make a decision yet (even if it seems that I have already).

Cassandra G. wrote:#1 on suspect list, but #1 in your hearts
lmao

In regards to Gizelle, she's probably either just playing stupid and is mafia (since mafia generally would read the rules/would be informed about the workings of the game) or doesn't care enough to know what we are playing/to have read the theme. Both are equally bad. I guess there is also the possibility that she just misread the rules as well, but that kind of falls into the second category.
I'm going to unlynch: Cassandra G. for now. I'll probably leave a final lynch on someone later.
By the way, we have two days left @Trinity. AJ extended the deadline on his last post, if I remember correctly.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreas B. Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Wuerde eine Mafia handelt so unerfahren? Dies wuerde ein schlet Plan, weil es viele sich bemerkbar macht. Ich weiss nicht was wir weiterhin machen sollen.

((Would a mafia act so... inexpierienced? [no offense] That would be a bad plan, because it draws a lot of attention to yourself. I don't know what we should do anymore.))
Andreas B.
Andreas B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Andreas B. wrote:Wuerde eine Mafia handelt so unerfahren? Dies wuerde ein schlet Plan, weil es viele sich bemerkbar macht. Ich weiss nicht was wir weiterhin machen sollen.

((Would a mafia act so... inexpierienced? [no offense] That would be a bad plan, because it draws a lot of attention to yourself. I don't know what we should do anymore.))
Yeah, that's the main reason I was doubting that. Although, the plan could be so bad that it could just work. I'm not sure.
It would be nice if some of the three people who haven't done anything of significance yet could come in and contribute... There are three mafia, and we may just have horrible luck and have the three inactives be our three mafia..
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity M. Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:41 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
In regards to Gizelle, she's probably either just playing stupid and is mafia (since mafia generally would read the rules/would be informed about the workings of the game) or doesn't care enough to know what we are playing/to have read the theme. Both are equally bad. I guess there is also the possibility that she just misread the rules as well, but that kind of falls into the second category.
I'm going to unlynch: Cassandra G. for now. I'll probably leave a final lynch on someone later.
By the way, we have two days left @Trinity. AJ extended the deadline on his last post, if I remember correctly.

I guess there is a possiblity for either, but the whole plain not even knowing this was a vanilla theme thing is pissing me off, i don't know why someone wouldn't get that in the first place, it seems so obvious.

Also, i copletely forgot about new deadline, tyvm for reminding me Mickey.
Trinity M.
Trinity M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Gizelle V. wrote:oh, there are 8 townies,not 8 total players
did you read the role list
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:54 pm

basically im still getting used to names. i forget why casandra is being linched or who she is or what shes said
my linch on faiga or that guy who hasnt talked was suposed to be a reaction linch but it doesnt look like im gonna get a reaction
so far it looks like mickey is the towniest just by activity but in the beginning of the game its easy for a mafia to look townish. dont let down your guard.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:08 pm

Trinity M. wrote:Also, i copletely forgot about new deadline, tyvm for reminding me Mickey.
np

Rochelle R. wrote:basically im still getting used to names. i forget why casandra is being linched or who she is or what shes said
my linch on faiga or that guy who hasnt talked was suposed to be a reaction linch but it doesnt look like im gonna get a reaction
so far it looks like mickey is the towniest just by activity but in the beginning of the game its easy for a mafia to look townish. dont let down your guard.
I uh
how do you get "faiga" from "kaito" ?_?
Cassandra is being lynched because she allegedly freaked out and as a result bandwagoned onto you so that she wouldn't be lynched. Some of us didn't think that was the proper reason for her lynch/she used that as a convenient excuse. Many of us saw that as scummy, and she's been acting fairly scummy after that lynch as well, but some of us aren't sure whether she is scum or not.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:33 pm

faiga
kaito
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:55 pm

lmao alright
Thoughts on anything else everyone has discussed?
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:03 pm

I have to be completely truthful, Ms. Rochelle, I cannot believe how you have managed to become so confused after just 6 pages. (5 pages of actual content.) At this point, is it too hard to just look through the pages? I feel as though you have been playing catch-up recently. I would certainly expect this from someone who has been inactive, or by someone who just substituted in, but you have been posting this entire game, no?

Dreadfully sorry if this sounds a tad harsh, but I'd rather we start moving along with the game instead of repeating ourselves.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:11 pm

Votecount 1.3

Cassandra G.(2)- Butler P., Gizelle V.
Makino C.(1)- Trinity M.
Rochelle R.(1)- Cassandra G.
Kaito J.(1)- Rochelle R.
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Andreas B.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Gizelle V.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Makino C., Mickey L.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Cassandra G. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:32 pm

Mickey L. wrote:lmao alright
Thoughts on anything else everyone has discussed?

Gizelle's last two posts have truly bewildered me. She began her first post saying that "it would be best to lynch nontalkers" (which I disagree with on day 1, since that allows little time for people who may be busy or possibly just forgot about it to come on and talk) but who is she lynching? Ms. Cassandra, who just so happens to be someone who is posting. Then she's goes on about how...just lynching someone for the sake of lynching someone is smart? How could this possibly be the case? Next she follows by talking about power roles which...the problem here is obvious. Finally she ends her post with this:

Gizelle V. wrote:there has to be power roles so maybe accidentally lynching a villy to get info would be a good thing
but for now, its just scumhunting "oh poor me" and emotional junk

Again, Gizelle apparently thinking "8 Villagers" means some villagers and some power roles. But what is she talking about at the end, exactly? Neutral I truly have no idea.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:01 pm

Fergus K. has requested to be subbed out, so a new user is using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:05 pm

Looks like he wasn't able to catch up
So, new fergus... thoughts on what's gone on?

@Butler, I pretty much don't understand a single thing that Gizelle has said or done (not everything, but almost, hence the "pretty much").
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassandra G. Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Many of us saw that as scummy, and she's been acting fairly scummy after that lynch as well, but some of us aren't sure whether she is scum or not.

can you explain how? Shocked Shocked Shocked

unlynch whoever i lynched

Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Cassandra G. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Many of us saw that as scummy, and she's been acting fairly scummy after that lynch as well, but some of us aren't sure whether she is scum or not.

can you explain how? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cassandra G. wrote:lol ok lynch your best player. i thought the deadline was like today. I can take it back. More importantly.. why the fuck is the deadline on thanksgiving?

I (not sure about others) thought that this could just be a convenient excuse, one that you created in an attempt to seem less scummy for your vote.

Cassandra G. wrote:Also did you not see that person just bandwagon the lynch on me with no explanation. Though i really love jumping through hoops, making it seem like i'm scummy so the mafia never kills me Smile
Saying that you play scummily as an excuse for your behavior is honestly a poor excuse; it's something a mafia would say to cover up for any scumslips they make. I also said that playing scummily would make sense in some cases, but not in this game (in my opinion).
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:55 pm

Also, how do you even forget who you lynched ?_?
I mean, you could have also looked back at the previous page to find out...
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:51 am

Wait, when is the deadline?
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:56 am

Makino C. wrote:Wait, when is the deadline?

Tomorrow at 9 O'clock in the evening, Eastern Standard Time.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:58 am

Well then...... I need to catch up, gonna go read everything that happened to far
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:18 am

Alright so, sorry I wasn't here btw. I personally felt Cassandra was a bit scummy until a certain point in the game but idk. And I didn't understand what gizelle is trying to say either ._.
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next