Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Cassandra G. wrote:lol ok lynch your best player. i thought the deadline was like today. I can take it back. More importantly.. why the fuck is the deadline on thanksgiving?

also its nice to see how lynch happy you are butter. Not at all acting scummy.
Best player? What have you done for town thus far that would make you the best player?

I guess the panic from thinking the deadline is today is understandable, although it is also a convenient excuse.

As to why the deadline is on thanksgiving, you'd have to ask AJ.

You just brought up the same thing that Rochelle used as evidence for voting Trinity (I think that's who Rochelle originally voted for). If I remember correctly, it's been said that that isn't necessarily scummy.

You also got extremely defensive and aggressive after someone else lynched you. Why?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:09 pm

A couple more things:
AJ is canadian, he probably just forgot about Thanksgiving in 'murica.
My last sentence is worded awkwardly. I was attempting to convey that your responses were very aggressive, meaning you were defensive.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:11 pm

Cassandra G. wrote:also its nice to see how lynch happy you are butter. Not at all acting scummy.

Butler*
I can't believe it's not butter
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:57 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Cassandra G. wrote:also its nice to see how lynch happy you are butter. Not at all acting scummy.

Butler*
I can't believe it's not butter

Autocorrect, I assume? Heh.
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Gizelle V. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Butler P. wrote:Well, I'm terribly sorry Ms. Cassandra, but I believe in your efforts to try and save yourself you may have sealed your fate. The only reason you decided to lynch Ms. Rochelle was to save yourself. Getting a tad paranoid, are we? Ironically, you may have been better off not trying to save yourself.

ul Rochelle lynch Cassandra

citrus doctrine
lynch casandra
avatar
Gizelle V.

Posts : 30
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:40 pm

Any reason for your lynch, Gizelle? Or are you just randomly bandwagoning?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:47 pm

Votecount 1.2
******************************

Cassandra G.(3)- Mickey L., Butler P., Gizelle V.
Makino C.(1)- Trinity M.
Rochelle R.(1)- Cassandra G.
Trinity M.(0)-
Butler P.(0)-
Andreas B.(0)-
Sukisoh S.(0)-
Kaito J.(0)-
Gizelle V.(0)-
Mickey L.(0)-
Fergus K.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Andreas B., Sukisoh S., Kaito J., Fergus K., Makino C., Rochelle R.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Cassandra G. would be lynched.

Deadline extended by a day since Thanksgiving btw.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Trinity M. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Welp, everything happens when I'm away.

Anyway, suspcions:

Rochelle - sudden retraction of lynch, really doesn't want the attention we put on her, personally gonna keep a closer eye on her plays

Cassandra - desperate to avoid the lynch, but imo others are just b/wing now on her (perhaps desperate to pull off a lynch), such as gizelle, with no content at all.

All I'm doing atm, will look at more things as it happens Very Happy
(Also not changing my lynch, not wanting to start bws at all)
avatar
Trinity M.

Posts : 32
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:55 pm

What are your thoughts on Gizelle and Butler?
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Fergus K. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm here. I didn't forget or anything... That'd be silly...
I'll try catching up.
avatar
Fergus K.

Posts : 47
Join date : 2014-11-18
Age : 51
Location : In a Snow Cloud

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Rochelle R. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:32 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Why do you say "also she seems less scummy now" after immediately being refuted? The immediate unlynch of your OMGUS after some questioning seems a bit scummy to me, but i'm not sure if it's just because you're a relatively inexperienced player or if it's because you're mafia.
it was more that her rebuttal was townie
avatar
Rochelle R.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Rochelle R. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:38 pm

i feel like the town is too easily swayable. maybe a couple of mafia are in there with those bandwagons
imean srsly noone is linching me at all anymore
hamilton was against democracy and said the common people was too easily swayed and hes right
avatar
Rochelle R.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Cassandra G. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:45 pm

ironic that i still cant figure out multi quote system. You randomly lynched whoever before me, then switched to me. You seem to be searching for the smallest thing to lynch on. Also i thought your name was butter so i'm gonna call you that for the rest of the game.

Also did you not see that person just bandwagon the lynch on me with no explanation. Though i really love jumping through hoops, making it seem like i'm scummy so the mafia never kills me Smile
avatar
Cassandra G.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

Cassandra G. wrote:ironic that i still cant figure out multi quote system. You randomly lynched whoever before me, then switched to me. You seem to be searching for the smallest thing to lynch on. Also i thought your name was butter so i'm gonna call you that for the rest of the game.

Also did you not see that person just bandwagon the lynch on me with no explanation. Though i really love jumping through hoops, making it seem like i'm scummy so the mafia never kills me Smile

I find it intriguing how you are trying to make me seem like the most likely person to be scum, just because I lynched you. Based on the info you have given that makes me "scummy," it is clear you are trying to do what ever you can to get some dirt on me.

You say I am "lynch happy," and that "I'm searching for the smallest thing to lynch on." Where is your evidence for this? My first lynch was in the random lynch stage, so you can't say I'm lynch happy from that. What caused my second lynch was you making a post that was fishy in my opinion. On a vanilla theme like this, we have no info, so D1 is kind of a mind game. I decided to lynch you, to see how you would react. And my, the results were quite interesting, to say the least.

And then you bring up Gizelle, who bandwagoned you with no reasoning. Your claiming that I just ignored her so I could focus on you? She made that post after my last post. I hadn't made a post after that that "ignored" her scummy behavior. I was online to react, but still, you act as though I was. You have stretch the truth to make me seem scummy.
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:18 pm

*wasn't online to react
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Cassandra G. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 pm

you for everyone. atm i feel gizelle should explain herself. Also someone should make a list of people who has and haven't posted yet.
avatar
Cassandra G.

Posts : 9
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Rochelle R. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:53 pm

lynch kaito j
avatar
Rochelle R.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:lynch kaito j

Any reasons, or just a random lynch?
avatar
Butler P.

Posts : 101
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Bristol, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Rochelle R. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:06 pm

reasons are for cartoons and comic books
avatar
Rochelle R.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:24 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
it was more that her rebuttal was townie
Alright.

Rochelle R. wrote:i feel like the town is too easily swayable. maybe a couple of mafia are in there with those bandwagons
imean srsly noone is linching me at all anymore
hamilton was against democracy and said the common people was too easily swayed and hes right
There were two people lynching you (at the time you had maximum votes) and the second voter is under intense scrutinization because of how they bandwagoned you. The reason town is being "swayable" is because of the fact that there are too many people who are being scummy.

Cassandra G. wrote:you for everyone. atm i feel gizelle should explain herself. Also someone should make a list of people who has and haven't posted yet.
Mickey L. wrote:Any reason for your lynch, Gizelle? Or are you just randomly bandwagoning?
alrighty then

Players
   Cassandra G.
   Butler P.
   Andreas B.
   Sukisoh S.
   Kaito J.
   Trinity M.
   Gizelle V.
   Mickey L.
   Fergus K.
   Makino C.
   Rochelle R.

Players who have said something significant
   Cassandra G.
   Butler P.
   Andreas B.
   Sukisoh S.
   Trinity M.
   Mickey L.
   Rochelle R.

Players who have talked but not really said anything of importance
   Gizelle V.
   Fergus K.
   Makino C.

Player who hasn't talked
   Kaito J.

Cassandra G. wrote:ironic that i still cant figure out multi quote system. You randomly lynched whoever before me, then switched to me. You seem to be searching for the smallest thing to lynch on. Also i thought your name was butter so i'm gonna call you that for the rest of the game.

Also did you not see that person just bandwagon the lynch on me with no explanation. Though i really love jumping through hoops, making it seem like i'm scummy so the mafia never kills me Smile
To multiquote, just press the "multi-quote" button on each post you want to quote, then press "Post Reply" on the bottom (not the "send" in Quick Reply) to get all of the quotes that you wanted.
Saying that you like to be scummy so mafia don't kill you honestly just seems like an excuse for any scummy behavior you exhibit in this game. In my opinion, acting scummy in a game where there are no pr's is completely useless and detrimental to town, since they may lynch you as a result. (The same thing may happen in games with pr's, but it can play mind games with the mafia, who wonder if you are just scummy without realizing, scummy to hide that you are a pr, or scummy to make mafia think that you are a pr).
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Andreas B. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:01 am

Ich bin geschmeichelt da Sich glauben ich wichtig sagen. Ich hab da sich etwas sprechen gedacht, oder ich wuerde ein Beschuldigte sein.

(I'm flattered that you think I've said something important. I was nervous people would think I haven't said enough and I would be a suspect.)

Leider, alles da ich hab gedacht ueber Rocher oder Cassandra ist schon gesagt. Die Sparte 'reasons are for cartoons and comic books,' als ein Witz, ist keine Justierung fuer ein Lynchen, aber Kaito sind nicht aktiv, so vielleicht es ist ein gut Ausgangspunkt.

((Unfortunately, everything I think about Cassandra and Rochelle has already been said. The line 'reasons are for cartoons and comic books,' while a joke, is still no good reason for a lynch. Though Kaito is inactive, so it could be a good starting point.))
avatar
Andreas B.

Posts : 21
Join date : 2014-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:20 am

Andreas said "Die," mafia confirmed.

I feel like Rochelle is attempting to do what all of us are doing, but i'm not sure why she's doing it this late.
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Sukisoh S. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:29 am

Doing a reread because I got slightly confused with me jump pages ._.

From page 3/4:
Rochelle and Cassandra seems to be really seem to be really ignorant on some details, but they can't be blamed too much for that. Right now, as everyone has said, they are both scummy for giving weird reasons to lynch. Rochelle is more scummy in my opinion as her reason for lynching doesn't make sense, and immediately retracted after being pressed.

Also, in my opinion, sometimes being defensive when you are lynched isn't too scummy of a behaviour. It displays a will to live, which could mean a really pro-town person or scum. Not too much of a help there.

Gizelle also bandwagoned on Cassandra, with the reason (at least I think so), being "citrus". Basically, just saying that Cassandra is scummy. While I'm pretty sure Gizelle would just say what everybody said, it would be nice if she at least reiterate the reasons for lynching. Still, probably just a random bandwagon in my eyes.

Pg 5:
On the Cassandra lynch, I need everyone to say what they think of the people on the bandwagon. Right now, mafia could just jump on and lynch a potentially (but doubtful) townie.

Cassandra G. wrote:Also did you not see that person just bandwagon the lynch on me with no explanation. Though i really love jumping through hoops, making it seem like i'm scummy so the mafia never kills me Smile

Butler has already explained the first part, but I would like to talk about the second part. Being scummy is NOT the way to go, and in a game with no power roles at all, is detrimental to town. And note: Mafia doesn't have a kill unless they are lynched. Also, you make a good policy lynch. Not a very helpful behaviour, is it?

Rochelle's lynch on Kaito seemed random at first, but when Mickey did the list thingy, Kaito didn't speak at all, which seems to give a good reason for Rochelle's lynch. For now, I would not support the lynch as it is possible that Kaito might get on to talk more.

--
I'll actually refrain from posting definite scum/town reads for now, however as before, Mickey seems to be helping town a lot.
avatar
Sukisoh S.

Posts : 33
Join date : 2014-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:51 am

Sukisoh S. wrote:Gizelle also bandwagoned on Cassandra, with the reason (at least I think so), being "citrus". Basically, just saying that Cassandra is scummy. While I'm pretty sure Gizelle would just say what everybody said, it would be nice if she at least reiterate the reasons for lynching. Still, probably just a random bandwagon in my eyes.

Two of the reasons I found it scummy was that it was out of the blue and that she wasn't even in danger of being lynched(and wasn't even being talked about). Essentially, I saw no reason for her to be lynching Cassandra. Mafia does gain points by being on the lynch of a town member, so doing what she did would be an easy way to get her points if she was mafia, although the way she did so if the aforementioned possibility is true is admittedly a sloppy and/or not an intelligent way.
Due to that, I am not sure about whether Gizelle is scummy or not; much like how I view more than half of the players in the game >_>

Sukisoh S. wrote:Pg 5:
On the Cassandra lynch, I need everyone to say what they think of the people on the bandwagon. Right now, mafia could just jump on and lynch a potentially (but doubtful) townie.

Rochelle's lynch on Kaito seemed random at first, but when Mickey did the list thingy, Kaito didn't speak at all, which seems to give a good reason for Rochelle's lynch. For now, I would not support the lynch as it is possible that Kaito might get on to talk more.
Well, the two other than Gizelle (who I talked about already) on the bandwagon are Butler and myself. I can't discuss myself, and I think I said my thoughts on Butler above.
I'm not sure if Kaito forgot about the thread or not; either way, I say that someone gives him a little nudge so he remembers to come on and contribute. *stares at aj*
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Mickey L. on Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:55 am

By the way, Andreas, it's alright if you believe that everything you think has already been said. Just reiterate it in your own words so we can get your viewpoint. For all you know, you may have a view you think has been stated but has actually not been said. (I'd recommend also saying you're just trying to help out by adding your view, no matter how similar it is to what has been said, so that people don't get mad at you in the case that you do say nothing new. It's your choice on whether to do that or not).
avatar
Mickey L.

Posts : 107
Join date : 2014-11-18
Location : Right in front of you.

View user profile http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum