PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Osashi D.
Sukisoh S.
Butler P.
Makino C.
Mickey L.
Cassandra G.
ajhockeystar
Rochelle R.
Trinity M.
Andreas B.
Gizelle V.
Fergus K.
Kaito J.
17 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 11: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:35 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
You "realized how many times [Fergus] had been scum." I honestly have no clue what this means. Please tell me I am not going mad. We are in a anonymous game, correct? Are you suggesting that you know Mr. Fergus is a player who is often scum?
Oh my god I am so sorry. I meant to say, "I realized how many times Fergus had been subbed." That was my fault; I apologize.

Well, while we're on the topic of scum, why is it that Fergus being substituted multiple times is a scummy thing about him in your opinion?
It was from a past anon game I played. There was one player that kept getting subbed. She ended up being mafia. The sub thing doesn't confirm anything, it's just a point that makes at least me think the person is scum.

I believe Ms. Mickey brought up how other players in that same game were subbed out multiple times and turned out to be town. How exactly does one specific case make it a scummy thing?
That was a different game. This is why the point doesn't confirm anything. I just see it as a fit thing to bring to light.

I disagree. It seems like a irrelevant thing to bring up, to me. It comes off as a lazy way of raising suspicion on someone. May I draw a comparison to show how I feel about it?

"Oh look, this is the third person to play as Fergus. Another account that had three players on it was scum in a previous game. I'm just saying."

"Oh look, there are three users online right now. There are also three sides on a triangle. Illuminati's symbol is a triangle. I'm just saying."
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 pm

I have previous experience that tells me that many subs may indicate scum. Some may agree. Some may disagree. I felt it was relevant.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:51 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:I have previous experience that tells me that many subs may indicate scum. Some may agree. Some may disagree. I felt it was relevant.

My point is, how many times someone is subbed should not have an effect on someone's perception of the player. It means nothing. That's why there is no point in bringing it up.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:I have previous experience that tells me that many subs may indicate scum. Some may agree. Some may disagree. I felt it was relevant.

My point is, how many times someone is subbed should not have an effect on someone's perception of the player. It means nothing. That's why there is no point in bringing it up.
I think it may affect it. I feel like a player is more likely to ask to sub out or subbed out more quickly if that person is scum; scum is an unpopular role, but is important to the game.

Again, I don't expect everyone (or anyone) to agree, but I feel it was relevant.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:57 pm

So I was going back through the game looking for posts where Butler was attacking Makino (I'll admit I didn't find any) but I found a lot of posts that were against me from all over the game. Butler seems to have been against me all game.
Butler P. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Sooooo, what do we do now? ._.

Our best course of action is certainly to discuss as much as possible. Once more of our fellow players arrive, it will be astonishingly easier to get some discussion going. If we are unable to do this, it is certain that we will make a hasty random lynch towards the end of the day and be much less likely to eliminate scum.

I would also like to add that I am going to lynch Rochelle. No hard feelings, I hope?

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:Lynch Trinity
i kinda feel like trinity is kinda filering and focusing on linches and mafia doesnt have a kill so the mafia would want to get a lynch going
Which of Trinity's posts make you think she's fillering?
The other part of what you said was already talked about by Butler and Trinity herself, so I don't see a need to address that.
the 1st 1
also she seems less scummy now
ul trinity

Les scummy now? Pah! Not sure how she can change that quickly after one measly post. Why so quick to change your opinion, Ms. Rochelle?

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.
So this trips two alarms. One is the fact that he is making an excuse when he had time to come on, and probably ought to have had time to post a few hasty observations. The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.

How can you say something like this by just looking at past games? There is no logical reason for people that have been substituted multiple times to be considered as mafia just because it may have bent he case in the past.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Mickey, (btw I couldn't quote what you said without everything else being quoted along with it)
My contradictory post might've seemed scummy to you. But it was only intentioned to show that I wasn't 100% sure cassandra was mafia. After all, All we can do is scum hunt. I'm sure the others who lynched her wasn't completely sure of it either but only did it because of her scummy move. The only difference is I pointed out that I wasn't sure of the lynch. But that didn't mean I claimed she wasn't mafia and then lynched her.
I still thought she was mafia just as much as the others. But her scummy post would have been way too obvious and so made me give it a second thought.
So now I'm focusing a little more on Makino's posts. It seems that between pages 11 and 12 Mickey and Butler were very aggressive toward Makino, and he seemed to defend them pretty logically, as shown in the quote above. I would like to mention the possibility of a Mickey-Butler scumteam and the fact that Makino may be less scummy than we currently think. Now that I actually read his posts, I can't see why we think he's scummy. It seems that Mickey and Butler are attacking him for no reason.

Could you possibly quote a post where either of us are "attacking" Makino?

I forgot about this when I made my read on you, Ms. Rochelle. You seem to make a lot of statements, but you haven't been giving evidence supporting your claims. I'd hardly consider town reading Makino as attacking him.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:06 pm

There were a couple posts that got posted while I was writing this.
I'll reply to them afterwards.

First, I think Rochelle was thinking about me when she was talking about someone who's been aggressive towards Makino during the entire game.
Now, the quotes.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:I'd also like to add in that a Mickey-Butler scumteam wouldn't really make a lot of sense given the way we've posted; we're two of the most active in the thread, and suspicion would be thrown on both of us if neither of us die after we lynch the first mafia.
A good mafia tries to keep his or her posts as twonie as posible. You hv both been townread. What makes that too obviously scummy?

Fergus K. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:Sorry for my lack of activity despite just being subbed. I have quite a few things to do in school today. You can expect more posts from me tomorrow.
So this trips two alarms. One is the fact that he is making an excuse when he had time to come on, and probably ought to have had time to post a few hasty observations. The second is the fact that he is the third sub, which from past experience indicates scum.

Yay my first quality post of the game!

Anyways I read through the game and honestly, Rachelle struck me the most as scummy. First of all during day 1, iirc she changed her lynch choice quite hastily. Today, Rochelle posted a read list. However, she regarded me as null/no information, but somehow posted that I was scummy a few posts later. I believe this is similar to what happened during day 1, she make decisions and change them hastily. Also, this post does not suggest any real evidence, but rather, her personal experience in the past. Even then, there are many cases in the past that do no suggest scum even they have been subbed for many times. This is the reasons why I believe Rochelle is scum.

Fergus K. wrote:I should also mentions that many posts are fillers and do not contain much information.

For example: (Don't know how to Multi-Quote)

"scumread on andreas:
the german is ok but the crappy translation is what bothers me"

It's the general feel of her posts. Most of the time, she basically illiterates what has been stated in the post or just comment her personal feelings about the posts, without providing details.

Next evidence: I think she is lynch-happy. She lynch people without strong evidence at all. It's mainly, "I feel like it or others people have mentioned why you are scummy." She also contradicts herself quite many times, reading through her posts.

For example:
"i feel like the town is too easily swayable. maybe a couple of mafia are in there with those bandwagons
imean srsly noone is linching me at all anymore"

"The reasoning was as Butler said. I didn't give any so it would be a reaction lynch."

Does this mean she is easily influenced by what Butler said? I don't know but many of her posts just seems off from the reasons above.

Also I will post my read-list tomorrow.
This is the time I have for today.

Butler P. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:I should also mentions that many posts are fillers and do not contain much information.

For example: (Don't know how to Multi-Quote)

"scumread on andreas:
the german is ok but the crappy translation is what bothers me"

It's the general feel of her posts. Most of the time, she basically illiterates what has been stated in the post or just comment her personal feelings about the posts, without providing details.

Yes, I do agree with this. Most recently said that earlier in the game, I was "very aggressive" against Mr. Makino, which is a statement that I do not believe she has backed up well, even when she quoted one of my posts.

Fergus K. wrote:Next evidence: I think she is lynch-happy. She lynch people without strong evidence at all. It's mainly, "I feel like it or others people have mentioned why you are scummy." She also contradicts herself quite many times, reading through her posts.

For example:
"i feel like the town is too easily swayable. maybe a couple of mafia are in there with those bandwagons
imean srsly noone is linching me at all anymore"

"The reasoning was as Butler said. I didn't give any so it would be a reaction lynch."

Does this mean she is easily influenced by what Butler said? I don't know but many of her posts just seems off from the reasons above.

Also I will post my read-list tomorrow.
This is the time I have for today.

I believe the second quote you have there may be slightly out of context. She was referring to not giving any info in her post, to see Mr. Andreas's reaction. (Which, in my opinion, at that point in the game isn't that useful, since you will be heavily questioned and will have to reveal that you were reaction lynching, defeating the purpose of it.)

Rochelle R. wrote:
Fergus K. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:

Yay my first quality post of the game!

Anyways I read through the game and honestly, Rachelle struck me the most as scummy. First of all during day 1, iirc she changed her lynch choice quite hastily. Today, Rochelle posted a read list. However, she regarded me as null/no information, but somehow posted that I was scummy a few posts later. A few posts later I realized that I had been ignoring you and I realized how many times you had been scum. I believe this is similar to what happened during day 1, she make decisions and change them hastily. Also, this post does not suggest any real evidence, but rather, her personal experience in the past. hence why I didn't lynch youEven then, there are many cases in the past that do no suggest scum even they have been subbed for many times. This is the reasons why I believe Rochelle is scum.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/mickey.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:09 pm

how did you guys get an entire page posted while I was writing one post O_o
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:12 pm

Mickey L. wrote:how did you guys get an entire page posted while I was writing one post O_o

I suppose it is a tad easy to get carried away when two users are online debating with each other, yes?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 pm

everything I wrote got deleted....

*sobs*
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Far too lazy to find and quote those again, so here we go.
First quote (@Rochelle)
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying that a mafia scumteam of Butler and I would make no sense because we're two of the most active in the game, and if neither of us died after we lynched a mafia, it would be very likely that we would be the scumteam.

Second and Third quotes @Fergus
What you're doing seems kind of OMGUSsy, although there are some valid points, like the fact that Rochelle has been fairly lynch-happy. Also, how do you know that Rochelle's changing of her mind was not as a result of her seeing better evidence in favor of something else and not because she is scum?
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:
You "realized how many times [Fergus] had been scum." I honestly have no clue what this means. Please tell me I am not going mad. We are in a anonymous game, correct? Are you suggesting that you know Mr. Fergus is a player who is often scum?
Oh my god I am so sorry. I meant to say, "I realized how many times Fergus had been subbed." That was my fault; I apologize.
Ah.

Rochelle R. wrote:So I was going back through the game looking for posts where Butler was attacking Makino (I'll admit I didn't find any) but I found a lot of posts that were against me from all over the game. Butler seems to have been against me all game.
*snip*
What does this prove other than that Butler has found that some/most of your posts are scummy throughout the game?
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:18 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:So I was going back through the game looking for posts where Butler was attacking Makino (I'll admit I didn't find any) but I found a lot of posts that were against me from all over the game. Butler seems to have been against me all game.
Butler P. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Sooooo, what do we do now? ._.

Our best course of action is certainly to discuss as much as possible. Once more of our fellow players arrive, it will be astonishingly easier to get some discussion going. If we are unable to do this, it is certain that we will make a hasty random lynch towards the end of the day and be much less likely to eliminate scum.

I would also like to add that I am going to lynch Rochelle. No hard feelings, I hope?

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:Lynch Trinity
i kinda feel like trinity is kinda filering and focusing on linches and mafia doesnt have a kill so the mafia would want to get a lynch going
Which of Trinity's posts make you think she's fillering?
The other part of what you said was already talked about by Butler and Trinity herself, so I don't see a need to address that.
the 1st 1
also she seems less scummy now
ul trinity

Les scummy now? Pah! Not sure how she can change that quickly after one measly post. Why so quick to change your opinion, Ms. Rochelle?

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:

How can you say something like this by just looking at past games? There is no logical reason for people that have been substituted multiple times to be considered as mafia just because it may have bent he case in the past.

Rochelle R. wrote:
Makino C. wrote:Mickey, (btw I couldn't quote what you said without everything else being quoted along with it)
My contradictory post might've seemed scummy to you. But it was only intentioned to show that I wasn't 100% sure cassandra was mafia. After all, All we can do is scum hunt. I'm sure the others who lynched her wasn't completely sure of it either but only did it because of her scummy move. The only difference is I pointed out that I wasn't sure of the lynch. But that didn't mean I claimed she wasn't mafia and then lynched her.
I still thought she was mafia just as much as the others. But her scummy post would have been way too obvious and so made me give it a second thought.
So now I'm focusing a little more on Makino's posts. It seems that between pages 11 and 12 Mickey and Butler were very aggressive toward Makino, and he seemed to defend them pretty logically, as shown in the quote above. I would like to mention the possibility of a Mickey-Butler scumteam and the fact that Makino may be less scummy than we currently think. Now that I actually read his posts, I can't see why we think he's scummy. It seems that Mickey and Butler are attacking him for no reason.

Could you possibly quote a post where either of us are "attacking" Makino?

I forgot about this when I made my read on you, Ms. Rochelle. You seem to make a lot of statements, but you haven't been giving evidence supporting your claims. I'd hardly consider town reading Makino as attacking him.

Yes, I have disagreed with you many times, Ms. Rochelle. Is that a bad thing?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:19 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:how did you guys get an entire page posted while I was writing one post O_o

I suppose it is a tad easy to get carried away when two users are online debating with each other, yes?
True.

Anyways, what's your opinion on Sukisoh? I don't remember what you've said before about him.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:21 pm

I agreed with mickey that fergus was being omgusy, but I figured it would a) be scummy to bring up and b) doesn't prove much and c) he came up with good arguments. Basically everything mickey said.

Ok I see what you're saying mickey. However, we haven't lynched a maf yet, so we don't know that outcome. Your being active may have been poor foresight.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:37 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:I agreed with mickey that fergus was being omgusy, but I figured it would a) be scummy to bring up and b) doesn't prove much and c) he came up with good arguments. Basically everything mickey said.

Ok I see what you're saying mickey. However, we haven't lynched a maf yet, so we don't know that outcome. Your being active may have been poor foresight.

Truly mystifying, I'm questioning Ms. Rochelle again. (don't worry Mickey, I haven't forgotten about you. I just wanted to address this while it was on my mind.) I have a problem with the first part of this post. If it would be scummy to bring up the omgussiness (yes, that is a word now) of Mr. Fergus earlier, why isn't it now? Also, you mentioned it doesn't prove much...do you believe mentioning the whole substitution thing proves more? How could something as small as someone who was subbed twice being scum prove more than someone acting omgussy in the game you are playing, right here, right now?
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:44 pm

Mickey L. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

True.

Anyways, what's your opinion on Sukisoh? I don't remember what you've said before about him.

Mr. Sukisoh has not talked that often, and hasn't said loads in those posts either. He spent a number of posts talking about policy lynching Ms. Gizelle...and then never lynched her. In fact, he hasn't placed a lynch at all. Over three in game days.

That was from my read list. After this, others have brought up how Mr. Sukisoh's lack of lynching can be compared to Andreas not lynching on day 1. However, that was one day. Three full days in, and Sukisoh still hasn't placed a lynch on someone, and he was certainly active enough to do so. I find this odd, especially after how much he talked about lynching Gizelle.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Makino C. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:00 pm

@Rochelle, The only person who was actually 'targeting' me at that time was Mickey. Butler didn't really accuse me of anything rather he just suggested I was scummy by telling everyone to keep an eye on me. Then again, he does that with everyone. Like I said before, the way he does it is a little intimidating if you ask me Razz
Makino C.
Makino C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rochelle R. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:13 pm

Butler P. wrote:
Rochelle R. wrote:I agreed with mickey that fergus was being omgusy, but I figured it would a) be scummy to bring up and b) doesn't prove much and c) he came up with good arguments. Basically everything mickey said.

Truly mystifying, I'm questioning Ms. Rochelle again. (don't worry Mickey, I haven't forgotten about you. I just wanted to address this while it was on my mind.) I have a problem with the first part of this post. If it would be scummy to bring up the omgussiness (yes, that is a word now) of Mr. Fergus earlier, why isn't it now? Also, you mentioned it doesn't prove much...do you believe mentioning the whole substitution thing proves more? How could something as small as someone who was subbed twice being scum prove more than someone acting omgussy in the game you are playing, right here, right now?
Because I had multiple reasons to not mention that. And yes, I do believe this proves less. Disagree with me all you want.
Rochelle R.
Rochelle R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Butler P. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Rochelle R. wrote:
Butler P. wrote:

Because I had multiple reasons to not mention that. And yes, I do believe this proves less. Disagree with me all you want.

"Because I had multiple reasons to not mention that" still doesn't explain what made it scummy before, but not now.
Butler P.
Butler P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Mickey L. wrote:Far too lazy to find and quote those again, so here we go.
First quote (@Rochelle)
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. I was saying that a mafia scumteam of Butler and I would make no sense because we're two of the most active in the game, and if neither of us died after we lynched a mafia, it would be very likely that we would be the scumteam.

What you're doing seems kind of OMGUSsy, although there are some valid points, like the fact that Rochelle has been fairly lynch-happy. Also, how do you know that Rochelle's changing of her mind was not as a result of her seeing better evidence in favor of something else and not because she is scum?

Please mention how I am OMGUSsy when I did not even lynch her yet nor did she lynch me. Please elaborate on that because I have no idea what you mean by that. Are you saying the only reason I read Rochelle as scum because she called me scum? Well if that's the problem, my reply that her reasons are weak and mainly things like "from experience the person that was subbed most is scum" and "maybe the scum is inactive" which doesn't really prove anything.

Also, if she changed her mind because she saw better evidence, then this implies that she made her first lynch because she is lynch-happy, and did not put much effort into thinking someone before she lynches if she is gonna change her decisions that quickly.

Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

I also want you to elaborate why you agree with Mickey. Also, "Basically everything mickey said".. have we heard something like that in the past? hmmmm

Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:48 pm

The second "section" of that post is my thoughts. Sorry it wasn't bolded.
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fergus K. Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:52 pm

To be honest the main reason I have with Rochelle is that she doesn't really back up her arguments well. Her explanations are vague and does not really prove why she did what she did. For example, mentioning that there are 3 scums and there are 2 inactives so that's a good start? What do you mean by that?
Fergus K.
Fergus K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mickey L. Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 pm

My being active may have been poor foresight? What do you mean by that?
Also, if you believe he came up with good arguments, are you admitting being scum?

Fergus K. wrote:
Mickey L. wrote:Far too lazy to find and quote those again, so here we go.
First quote (@Rochelle)

Please mention how I am OMGUSsy when I did not even lynch her yet nor did she lynch me. Please elaborate on that because I have no idea what you mean by that. Are you saying the only reason I read Rochelle as scum because she called me scum? Well if that's the problem, my reply that her reasons are weak and mainly things like "from experience the person that was subbed most is scum" and "maybe the scum is inactive" which doesn't really prove anything.

Also, if she changed her mind because she saw better evidence, then this implies that she made her first lynch because she is lynch-happy, and did not put much effort into thinking someone before she lynches if she is gonna change her decisions that quickly.
OMGUS is often correlated with lynching, but you can OMGUS someone without lynching them. (OMGUS stands for Oh My God You Suck, and is generally accepted as meaning a retaliation or pushing against someone who has suspected you previously - or at least that's how I use it).
For your second point: remember, she could just be reaction lynching in those cases, so that may not be true.
Mickey L.
Mickey L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sukisoh S. Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:42 am

Geez, I forgot about this again ._.
Oh look, I have 2 lynch counts on me now :O
--
Why I didn't lynch?
Sukisoh S. wrote:To be honest, I really can't tell who is scum. Maybe its my skewed vision where I see everybody as town. So far, my only reason for wanting to lynch Gizelle is only a policy lynch.

Excuse? Yes. I am scum? No, but its what you see of me. First of all, why didn't I lynch ANY of the people who have been lynched?

Sukisoh S. wrote:To be honest, I really can't tell who is scum. Maybe its my skewed vision where I see everybody as town. So far, my only reason for wanting to lynch Gizelle is only a policy lynch.

Not too helpful... Why didn't I lynch;
Cassandra? No way would a scum act that way. I thought that Cassandra lynching to save herself was a towny act. In fact, if I wanted to win, why don't I join? Free kill for mafia since they know who isn't mafia, right? You guys DID think Cassandra was scum, so NOT joining in the lynch hurts me, especially if I was scum.

Andreas? Well, why didn't you either? If I wanted to save Andreas, I would have lynched Gizelle, right? What would happen afterwards? Gizelle would flip town, and me and Andreas would become an instant scum team.

Gizelle? This is the one where I would admit that I didn't lynch for no strong reason. IIRC, Trinity wanted to test something out and requested nobody else lynch Gizelle. I kept my lynch to myself, but in the end she didn't say when her test was done.
--
I have 2 lynch counts on me. Can't exactly do anything direct to it, so here is me trying to convince you guys. If you look back on day 1's lynch and day 3's lynch, you will see 2 things in common. The people who lynched Cassandra, are: Butler, Makino, Gizelle. The people who lynched Gizelle, are: Trinity M., Makino C., Rochelle R., Butler P., Gizelle V. (And me since I wanted to lynch Gizelle). The two people in common are Butler and Makino. Call this OMGUS, but I currently believe Butler is scum.

Mickey has placed a lynch on Gizelle on Day 2, but then didn't join the bandwagon on Gizelle on day 3. I can't remember if she had any change of arguments on why not to lynch Gizelle though, so it might not mean much.

Lynch Butler.
OH NOES OMGUS, LYNCH SUKISOH QUICK
--
I was planning to lynch Kaito, but if Kaito is inactive, we might as well just let an inactive mafia go rather than an (In my opinion,) active scum stay.
Sukisoh S.
Sukisoh S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next