PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Romeo M. Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:38 pm

Bucky A. wrote:I'm getting lynched because I haven't been talking much?

I'm not good with forums, that's all. Also, clearing someone already would be scummy...

Bucky, at this point you're getting lynched because you not only seem scummy but you are also not contributing whatsoever. Whether you are good at scumhunting or not doesn't matter. What we want to see is to see you ATTEMPT to scumhunt or at least contribute. You haven't done either, and that is one of the main reasons you are getting lynched right now. If you don't want to get lynched, contribute!
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Votecount 2.2

Bucky A.(4)- Romeo M., Tori P., Kazuki N., Julie C.
Trixie T.(2)- Namiko R., Callister W.
Gulzar L.(0)-
Robert O.(0)-
Callister W.(0)-
Tori P.(0)-
Romeo M.(0)-
Akina E.(0)-
Kazuki N.(0)-
Julie C.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Robert O., Gulzar L., Akina E., Trixie T., Bucky A.
There are 11 players alive so it takes 6 to hammer.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:58 pm

Yes, I get why I am getting lynched.

Sorry for the lack of contribution, but like I said, I`m not good with forums.

I dont mind getting lynched for the town. Ill try to help as much as possible from now on.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:00 pm

In my opinion, I think Julie C is scummy, due to bandwagoning without reason.

Also, AJ, it shows that Romeo M has lynched me and not lynched at the same time.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie T. Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:04 pm

Julie C. wrote:Unlynch Trixie

Lynch Bucky
May you please give reasoning so I know you're not just a scum bandwagoning?
Trixie T.
Trixie T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:31 pm

Both of you, I already explained earlier that we should lynch either Trixie or Bucky, and that I would be willing to change my vote as long as we get one of them lynched.

Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:34 pm

Also, why do you question my bandwagon, but not Callister's?

Last edited by Julie C. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Small typo)
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:51 pm

Bucky A. wrote:In my opinion, I think Julie C is scummy, due to bandwagoning without reason.

Also, AJ, it shows that Romeo M has lynched me and not lynched at the same time.

This honestly sounds like a hastily scrapped-together defense in order to stay unlynched. I don't buy it at all.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namiko R. Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:02 pm

i have a gut town read on Julie.

I don't feel comfortable with Bucky as scum, but Im still up for a trixie lynch
Namiko R.
Namiko R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Bucky A. wrote:In my opinion, I think Julie C is scummy, due to bandwagoning without reason.

Thanks, it's fixed now.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:35 pm

I question Julie C`s and Callister`s bandwagon. I may have acted scummy in the first part of the day, but I listed my reasons why I may have been scummy to town. My role is not that important to town, and if I were to be lynched, I dont mind at all.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Bucky A. wrote:I question Julie C`s and Callister`s bandwagon. I may have acted scummy in the first part of the day, but I listed my reasons why I may have been scummy to town. My role is not that important to town, and if I were to be lynched, I dont mind at all.

Your random accusation of me after I lynched you seemed like a desperate attempt to keep attention off of you. Why didn't you say anything about Callister's bandwagon until I mentioned it?

Like I have said several times before, I suspected you and Trixie. After I lynched Trixie, there just seemed to be more and more evidence against you. That's why I changed. After I lynched you you just got scummier for me.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:56 pm

I'm not sure if Bucky purposely left out Callister's bandwagon onto himself or if it was an actual mistake...
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:03 pm

Also, you've constantly said "If i were to be lynched, I won't mind at all." Rather than seeming like you're town when you say that, it makes it look like you're scum trying to pass yourself off as villy.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:19 am

Callister W. wrote:I have mixed feelings everywhere ;-;

As for Trixie,

"Because she is probably a mafia trying to set up on someone else."

It IS a little far fetched, but at that time Tori did look scummy, so it could be possible that Trixie is actually giving genuine feelings. However, she has not reinforced the statement nor "deny" it nor even post, but no prod was given. This shows either forum lurking or that she forgot about the game and still comes on the server regularly.

Either way, its does not seem that she will help any further.
--
As for Bucky,
claiming villy especially when you ARE one is stupid as it leaves the power roles (and other mafia, in this theme) easier to hit, so especially in a near vanilla game like this, there is no reason to claim. This opens up to policy lynch.

His post WAS within 24 hours ago (as of this post), so his lynch doesn't require immediate lynch. Heck, he trying to "retaliate" (explain) is good!
--
Snip
--
For now, I'll support the lynch of Trixie.
Lynch Trixie

Julie C. wrote:Also, why do you question my bandwagon, but not Callister's?

Does that answer you question? I have literally GAVE reasons for lynching!
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:38 am

Also guys, it seems that people are being suspected if they are lynching someone with reasons. I mean, come on! Right now, if I were to change over to Bucky, because there are way more reasons to lynch him than Trixie now, then I will get suspected of banwagoning. If I don't switch, then I will be seen as anti-town as I was not helping to lynch Bucky.

In my opinion, Tori is starting to get a little scummy due to tunnelling on Bucky, but everybody seems to be doing that.
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:43 am

Kazuki N. wrote:

I'm not good with forums, that's all. Also, clearing someone already would be scummy...

This literally screams scum to me. If you don't want me to lynch you, then show us why. One of which is activity and active contributions which doesn't require skill. Also no one is clear, some are just more scummier than other. Clearing someone in a format without a cop is impossible.

For these reasons,
lynch bucky a.

While clearing someone is impossible, its not to say we cannot trust anyone. Trust is a huge factor in mafia, especially when there is no cop. I mean, do you even trust the person who claims cop?
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:50 am

I actually didnt notice that callister was bandwagoning me until julie brought it up.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:51 am

Romeo M. wrote:I'm not sure if Bucky purposely left out Callister's bandwagon onto himself or if it was an actual mistake...

So far, I haven't lynched Bucky. I'm not sure what you are talking about.

Bucky A. wrote:I question Julie C`s and Callister`s bandwagon. I may have acted scummy in the first part of the day, but I listed my reasons why I may have been scummy to town. My role is not that important to town, and if I were to be lynched, I dont mind at all.

If you were townie, you have to realise you being lynched reduces town power. Townies are important to town because they hold the majority of the lynch votes. If YOU do not mind that a "Townie" is being lynched, then:

1) If you are actually townie, then you shouldn't even be playing because you don't care about helping.
2) If you are scum, then good for you, because lynching townies are exactly what you should do.

In view of these reasons, I'm

Unlynch Trixie
Lynch Bucky
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:53 am

Bucky A. wrote:I actually didnt notice that callister was bandwagoning me until julie brought it up.

There, I just banwagoned you. Were you really paying attention?

(Also, in my last post I was going to tell Romeo that I lynched Bucky right after saying I have not lynched him as a joke, but I forgot ;-Wink
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:20 am

Callister W. wrote:
Callister W. wrote:I have mixed feelings everywhere ;-;

As for Trixie,

"Because she is probably a mafia trying to set up on someone else."

It IS a little far fetched, but at that time Tori did look scummy, so it could be possible that Trixie is actually giving genuine feelings. However, she has not reinforced the statement nor "deny" it nor even post, but no prod was given. This shows either forum lurking or that she forgot about the game and still comes on the server regularly.

Either way, its does not seem that she will help any further.
--
As for Bucky,
claiming villy especially when you ARE one is stupid as it leaves the power roles (and other mafia, in this theme) easier to hit, so especially in a near vanilla game like this, there is no reason to claim. This opens up to policy lynch.

His post WAS within 24 hours ago (as of this post), so his lynch doesn't require immediate lynch. Heck, he trying to "retaliate" (explain) is good!
--
Snip
--
For now, I'll support the lynch of Trixie.
Lynch Trixie

Julie C. wrote:Also, why do you question my bandwagon, but not Callister's?

Does that answer you question? I have literally GAVE reasons for lynching!

I am not questioning it. I just wanted to know why Bucky and Trixie suddenly started calling me out as scummy for bandwagoning, when I had already given my reasons earlier.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:30 am

Bucky A. wrote:I actually didnt notice that callister was bandwagoning me until julie brought it up.

Apparently you STILL didn't notice it, because she never bandwagoned you!

Did you go back to even see the post I talking about? Or did you see my post and assume the bandwagon was on you? The bandwagon I was talking about was on Trixie! How could you question Callister's bandwagon if you didn't even SEE it?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:35 pm

I just automatically assumed that Callister had bandwagoned Bucky based on the content of Bucky's post... sorry about not reading and checking that was true.

Anyways, i'm actually thinking of the possibility of a Bucky + Trixie scumteam. At the last point Trixie had posted, I believe there were still a good amount of votes on both (I don't remember if Julie had switched and/or if Kazuki had voted before that post, i'll check and make another post) Even with this, Trixie did not vote for Bucky, which is something I would expect from a player who has votes on them and is at threat of being lynched (to lynch the other person with the most votes, that is).
Also, Bucky is now at 6 votes. We need Robert to come on and lynch him and/or we need Namiko to come on and switch her vote for Bucky to be lynched.
I'll check to see when exactly Trixie posted so I can make another post to say whether what I said was completely wrong or not.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:40 pm

Romeo M. wrote:I just automatically assumed that Callister had bandwagoned Bucky based on the content of Bucky's post... sorry about not reading and checking that was true.

Anyways, i'm actually thinking of the possibility of a Bucky + Trixie scumteam. At the last point Trixie had posted, I believe there were still a good amount of votes on both (I don't remember if Julie had switched and/or if Kazuki had voted before that post, i'll check and make another post) Even with this, Trixie did not vote for Bucky, which is something I would expect from a player who has votes on them and is at threat of being lynched (to lynch the other person with the most votes, that is).
Also, Bucky is now at 6 votes. We need Robert to come on and lynch him and/or we need Namiko to come on and switch her vote for Bucky to be lynched.
I'll check to see when exactly Trixie posted so I can make another post to say whether what I said was completely wrong or not.

I was thinking the same thing. Trixie and Bucky both started talking about my bandwagon at the same time, and she seemed to be defending Bucky.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:

This literally screams scum to me. If you don't want me to lynch you, then show us why. One of which is activity and active contributions which doesn't require skill. Also no one is clear, some are just more scummier than other. Clearing someone in a format without a cop is impossible.

For these reasons,
lynch bucky a.

Lynch Bucky

Trixie T. wrote:

Lynch Bucky
May you please give reasoning so I know you're not just a scum bandwagoning?

Just posting the order of the posts to confirm that what I said was wrong, so most of what I said was incorrect. Even with this, it was still 4-2 after the switches, so some of what I said still stands. Also its 5 Bucky, not 6. 6 is hammer at this point. The point I made about switching votes is still true.

ANYWAYS, what I wanted to say now is that instead what this looks like is an attempt by Trixie to draw attention away from Bucky and towards Julie, which I personally think is still scummy and which also makes me think a Trixie + Bucky scumteam could still be possible.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next