PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:43 pm

Kazuki requested to be subbed out earlier, so now a new user is using the account Smile
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie T. Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:53 pm

Firstly, sorry for not being active and posting in this game. I'll try to catch up to the best of my ability.
Bucky A. wrote:Agh. Sorry, I have not talked in this forum for a bit. But I assure you, I'm a villy o_o
What is the point of claiming villy? Right now I do believe you are a villy, but you know a mafia can just claim with you and you could of been easily tricked.
Trixie T.
Trixie T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:32 pm

Hey guys, just catching up after subbing in.

Here are few points i want to discuss:

1) romeo pointed out that the mafia targeted the actives townie, but they didn't target him, who appears to be the town leader. Are they afraid of the doc, or a double target? Or is he the maf?

2) mafia seems to be inactive since they did not send in their kills early.

Gonna discuss more tomorrow, too tired for now.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:34 pm

Also i have my FOS on bucky. (My avatar!)

Claiming straight out villy in this format is scummy, especially the way you said it.

I seriously don't like the "trust me" feels i get from that post, especially coming out of nowhere.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Also I'm surprised no one have talked about me much in this discussion considering the previous user was inactive too.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Kazuki, good to have you active! vote bucky pls
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Vote someone, we don't really need to NL. :/
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Namiko R. Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:Hey guys, just catching up after subbing in.

1) romeo pointed out that the mafia targeted the actives townie, but they didn't target him, who appears to be the town leader. Are they afraid of the doc, or a double target? Or is he the maf?

Because no mafia has 2 shots. If there were 3 kills, im quite sure romeo would be the third.
Namiko R.
Namiko R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Namiko R. Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:34 pm

I really dont like Bucky for scum, the trust me feels are more town than not.
Namiko R.
Namiko R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:22 am

First off: Welcome to the game, Kazuki!

Trixie T. wrote:Firstly, sorry for not being active and posting in this game. I'll try to catch up to the best of my ability.
Bucky A. wrote:Agh. Sorry, I have not talked in this forum for a bit. But I assure you, I'm a villy o_o
What is the point of claiming villy? Right now I do believe you are a villy, but you know a mafia can just claim with you and you could of been easily tricked.
I'm not sure what the second part of your sentence meant there. Were you saying that any mafia can claim villy and immediately believing them would be a bad idea?

I honestly am surprised that i wasn't targeted, but I was expecting the kills/targets to be 2 of the four actives(Victor, Antony, Tori and I), to be honest. I feel if the maf could kill more than one person, then we (Tori and I) would have likely been targets as well.
Also, it is possible that the doctor could be inactive as well. It would only take one group (fire mafia, ice mafia, doctor) to hold up the game.

Kazuki N. wrote:Also I'm surprised no one have talked about me much in this discussion considering the previous user was inactive too.

I believe that was because we were looking at the times that people came on, and you (the user using your account previously) had not come on at all, so we attributed it to inactivity, not scumminess.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:33 am

Tori P. wrote:Kazuki, good to have you active! vote bucky pls

Any particular reason you're pushing for a lynch on Bucky, or do you think he's just the scummiest out of everyone right now?

Namiko R. wrote:I really dont like Bucky for scum, the trust me feels are more town than not.

What exactly about the post makes you think he seems more town than scum? Or is it a gut feeling?
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 am

Two things, one that is somewhat unrelated and one that is completely unrelated.
I'm glad to see that mostly everyone is beginning to contribute; its going to only help us and I encourage anyone who is still lurking to post your thoughts on anything you have.
Second, I forgot to mention that we passed another two threads. As of now, there are only 3 threads that have more posts than this one. Keep it up, everyone!
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:41 am

ajhockeystar wrote:
Robert O. wrote:wait y was romeo subbed out he's been active?

Oh oops I worded that oddly. Lemme rephrase that...

@Romeo- Gulzar and Akina have already been subbed out.

Romeo M. wrote:Callister, any specific reasons you ignored Kazuki, Robert, Tori and I on that list? Have you townread the four of us at the moment?
If so, why have you townread Kazuki when he hasn't posted since the start of the game?

I didn't remember Kazuki, I was looking at that post ._.

As for you, I think mostly everyone the same opinion on you. If they didn't, they would have voiced out what they think.

As for Robert, I didn't really have much to say about him. He seems to be a supporter type, but (rereading his posts,) I would like to say that being a bad scumhunter is not a good excuse. I'm pretty sure there are tons of other people who are bad too and its time for you to hone your skills. =P

As for Tori, he was still acting how I thought he would act (at that time), town or so. However,

Tori P. wrote:Kazuki, good to have you active! vote bucky pls

seems to be pushing a lynch on Bucky (which you, Romeo, is also on). This is all a mess as Bucky did not respond to our queries (in 24 hours of his post), and the hint of tunnelling from Tori is scummy.

Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:45 am

1) Well, think of it this way: Even if Romeo IS the mafia (fire or ice), he still can be protected by the doctor's protection. So in this case, I would think the biggest reason would be being afraid of the doctor.

2) There are 3 groups of people with night actions this game, any one of them could cause a holdup.

Kazuki N. wrote:Also I'm surprised no one have talked about me much in this discussion considering the previous user was inactive too.

I think it was the fact the other people were more scummy at that moment, hence you were not so apparent.
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:17 am

Callister W. wrote:

1) Well, think of it this way: Even if Romeo IS the mafia (fire or ice), he still can be protected by the doctor's protection. So in this case, I would think the biggest reason would be being afraid of the doctor.

2) There are 3 groups of people with night actions this game, any one of them could cause a holdup.

I think it was the fact the other people were more scummy at that moment, hence you were not so apparent.

1) Well there are 2 conditions that someone can be protected either both mafia targeting the same person or a doc protection. Romeo did stand out to me as a town leader, and mafia may have been afraid to target him since he is likely to be protected by a doc or targeted by the other faction.

2) I totally forgot that we have a doc in this format, my bad.

Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:45 am

So here's my analysis/reads of the current players:

Tori P. lynches Bucky A. meaning these two are unlikely in the same faction. This lynch could potentially be a bandwagon, but I understand where he is coming, and honestly I would place my vote on Bucky A. too.

Romeo M. stated "We can't even lynch today." in one of his earlier post, but then started the first lynch on Bucky A. However, this may just be a part of his scum hunting techniques, but also could potentially be a scumslip. And obviously, Romeo M. and Bucky A. is unlikely to be in the same faction.

I am reading Robert O. as town. He seems very innocent at the moment and is contributing to discussions.

Callister W. is in a similar boat with Robert O. Nothing suspicious about her yet, and she seems to contribute to town discussions. For me, she is town. She provided a read and her vote on Trixie may be a bandwagon, but she provided arguments.

Bucky A. is super scummy to me for claiming villy out of the blue, especially after being lynch by Romeo. She is leaning mafia to me at the moment.

Trixie T is in danger of being lynched at the moment. The main accusation of her is lurking, and popping in just to make questionable claims and arguments. Trixie, though, did not took the same approach as Bucky A. did and did not try to defend herself as much. For me at the moment, she is leaning Mafia.

Julie C. and Namiko R. both voted for trixie, and seems to think that trixie is the more scummier one compared to Bucky. This could mean that one of them is mafia with Bucky. I am unclear what to say about them at the moment, partially because I don't really understand what happened during day 1 about Trixie.

Gulzar and Akina hasn't talked at all, so I don't know what to say about them at the moment.

So basically in conclusion, I start to see some opposition in views of players and choosing who to agree and disagree with.

If I was to vote, it would be on BUCKY A. but seeing how town should lynch I wouldn't mind voting on TRIXIE either. I would like to hear some discussions on this first.

Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:10 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:So here's my analysis/reads of the current players:

Tori P. lynches Bucky A. meaning these two are unlikely in the same faction. This lynch could potentially be a bandwagon, but I understand where he is coming, and honestly I would place my vote on Bucky A. too.

Romeo M. stated "We can't even lynch today." in one of his earlier post, but then started the first lynch on Bucky A. However, this may just be a part of his scum hunting techniques, but also could potentially be a scumslip. And obviously, Romeo M. and Bucky A. is unlikely to be in the same faction.

I am reading Robert O. as town. He seems very innocent at the moment and is contributing to discussions.

Callister W. is in a similar boat with Robert O. Nothing suspicious about her yet, and she seems to contribute to town discussions. For me, she is town.  She provided a read and her vote on Trixie may be a bandwagon, but she provided arguments.

Bucky A. is super scummy to me for claiming villy out of the blue, especially after being lynch by Romeo. She is leaning mafia to me at the moment.

Trixie T is in danger of being lynched at the moment. The main accusation of her is lurking, and popping in just to make questionable claims and arguments. Trixie, though, did not took the same approach as Bucky A. did and did not try to defend herself as much. For me at the moment, she is leaning Mafia.

Julie C. and Namiko R. both voted for trixie, and seems to think that trixie is the more scummier one compared to Bucky. This could mean that one of them is mafia with Bucky. I am unclear what to say about them at the moment, partially because I don't really understand what happened during day 1 about Trixie.

Gulzar and Akina hasn't talked at all, so I don't know what to say about them at the moment.

So basically in conclusion, I start to see some opposition in views of players and choosing who to agree and disagree with.

If I was to vote, it would be on BUCKY A. but seeing how town should lynch I wouldn't mind voting on TRIXIE either. I would like to hear some discussions on this first.

Although I am leaning towards Trixie right now, I do believe Bucky and Trixie are our two best options for lynching, and I would be willing to change my vote as long as we lynch one of them.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:16 pm

We need to lynch, and as said before, Bucky and Trixie are our two best targets. I'm still leaning towards Bucky though, so I'm not unlynching.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:32 pm

Callister W. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
Robert O. wrote:wait y was romeo subbed out he's been active?

Oh oops I worded that oddly. Lemme rephrase that...

@Romeo- Gulzar and Akina have already been subbed out.

Romeo M. wrote:Callister, any specific reasons you ignored Kazuki, Robert, Tori and I on that list? Have you townread the four of us at the moment?
If so, why have you townread Kazuki when he hasn't posted since the start of the game?

I didn't remember Kazuki, I was looking at that post ._.

Ah, alright. I didn't realize. That makes sense then.

Kazuki N. wrote:

Romeo M. wrote:Welcome to the game, Robert!
One thing i noticed is that both mafia scumfactions both targeted active villies. At the rate this is going, we're going to lose if people do not speak up. Also, aj said that everyone other Robert (who I believe is the only person who was subbed) should be active. Therefore, Trixie, Gulzar, Akina, Kazuki, Bucky, and Julie would be the people that I recommend as lynch targets if we do not find anyone else as scummy.
...That's 6 out of 11 people. We can't even lynch today.

....This sucks.
Romeo M. wrote:At this point, my vote probably will not matter anyways, so I hope I can create discussion and perhaps draw out more people with this.
Vote: Bucky

I just quoted the two posts you were referring to to point out that what I was attempting to do by voting Bucky was spur discussion and get lurkers to come out and talk. My first post was yet another complaint of mine that many people were lurking and not contributing, and the second post was essentially one that was trying to, as i said, create discussion and draw more people out. I would say that what I aimed to do did work, as Julie, Bucky and Trixie (and technically you, but that doesn't really count since you got subbed in) posted with what they were thinking about what has gone on thus far and/or a response to my post.

Also, i'd like to mention that we now do have enough people to lynch someone, given that those who have posted today continue to post (even if we discount Bucky and Trixie, the two best targets for a lynch today in my and other people's opinions, we still would have Tori, Kazuki, Callister, Julie, Robert, Namiko, and myself. That is 7/11 people, which is a majority and enough to lynch even with one dissenting opinion).
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:55 pm

Only problem is, even though we agree on lynching one of those two, the voting on both of them is pretty even.

Bucky and Trixie, could you help us out and give us a reason not to lynch you? Maybe that will help us decide.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:14 pm

That is true... We do have a good amount of time to discuss before we choose who to lynch, though.
I'd like to second what Julie has asked; one of the reasons Bucky and Trixie are being suspected is a lack of contribution; coming on and not only contributing but also giving reasons as to why they should not be lynched would help greatly.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:30 pm

It would be awesome if someone would talk.

Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:39 pm

I'm getting lynched because I haven't been talking much?

I'm not good with forums, that's all. Also, clearing someone already would be scummy...
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:49 pm

Bucky A. wrote:I'm getting lynched because I haven't been talking much?

I'm not good with forums, that's all. Also, clearing someone already would be scummy...

This literally screams scum to me. If you don't want me to lynch you, then show us why. One of which is activity and active contributions which doesn't require skill. Also no one is clear, some are just more scummier than other. Clearing someone in a format without a cop is impossible.

For these reasons,
lynch bucky a.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Unlynch Trixie

Lynch Bucky
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next