PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Bucky A. Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:17 pm

I've already claimed what role I was, I agree I should have been a bit helpful.

I also understand all criticism pointed towards me.

If I get lynched, I will aim towards being a better villy next time. Sorry, this IS my first forum mafia. I didn't realize not checking posts and being not helpful to town would be a big deal.  Surprised 

If this is my last post, then good luck town Smile
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Callister W. Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:36 pm

So people thought I bandwagoned without me banwagoning?

/me throws herself off the building
Callister W.
Callister W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm

Callister W. wrote:...

So people thought I bandwagoned without me banwagoning?

/me throws herself off the building

I assumed you were bandwagoning because of what others had said. Sorry about that, i'll read before saying something like that next time.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:06 pm

Bucky A. wrote:I've already claimed what role I was, I agree I should have been a bit helpful.

I also understand all criticism pointed towards me.

If I get lynched, I will aim towards being a better villy next time. Sorry, this IS my first forum mafia. I didn't realize not checking posts and being not helpful to town would be a big deal.  Surprised 

If this is my last post, then good luck town Smile

Bucky, i'm pretty sure most if not all of the people who have voted you thus far would unlynch you if you contributed, perhaps with reads or anything that people have said that seems scummy (not in regards to their votes on you, but something else. If you bring attention to a vote on you, its just going to make it look like you're drawing attention off of yourself, and as a result you'll just look scummy).
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:16 pm

Yeah, I guess. If I were to be given a second chance, I will do my best to contribute. Again, I apologize for the lack of activity on this forum.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Bucky, I don't think you're understanding what i'm trying to say. If you contribute, that will essentially be your second chance and I think that people would unlynch you.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:46 pm

People will not unlynch you unless you give them a reason to.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:31 pm

Uh, yeah, I guess I misunderstood what you said..

Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:04 am

It would be nice if Bucky A. would give a read list of whom she thinks is scum. To be honest, Trixie is not contributing at all and I think she may actually be a better lynch than Bucky.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:06 pm

Votecount 2.3

Bucky A.(5)- Romeo M., Tori P., Kazuki N., Julie C., Callister W. L-1
Trixie T.(1)- Namiko R.
Gulzar L.(0)-
Robert O.(0)-
Callister W.(0)-
Tori P.(0)-
Romeo M.(0)-
Akina E.(0)-
Kazuki N.(0)-
Julie C.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Robert O., Gulzar L., Akina E., Trixie T., Bucky A.
There are 11 players alive so it takes 6 to hammer.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:It would be nice if Bucky A. would give a read list of whom she thinks is scum. To be honest, Trixie is not contributing at all and I think she may actually be a better lynch than Bucky.
This is true(up to the better lynch part, I say Bucky is a better lynch for today), but Bucky at this point has essentially decided not to contribute, even after being asked several times. Due to that, I personally believe that he would be a better lynch as it looks like he's never going to help.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:17 pm

Unfortunately, unless Robert or Namiko comes online and votes for Bucky, it looks like we will have another no lynch today.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Well, if they lynched me, would that seem like they are bandwagoning?

Plus, I thought I was going to be instantly lynched, so no point in even defending myself. Well, it seem like I am given a chance now.

To be honest, I think Trixie or callister are scummy to me. I think what callister wanted to do was to first defend me, but then agree with the rest of the group. So for these reasons,

Lynch Callister W.
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:05 pm

Gulzar L. has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account. I'll also likely sub Robert again.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:06 pm

Bucky A. wrote:Well, if they lynched me, would that seem like they are bandwagoning?

Plus, I thought I was going to be instantly lynched, so no point in even defending myself. Well, it seem like I am given a chance now.

To be honest, I think Trixie or callister are scummy to me. I think what callister wanted to do was to first defend me, but then agree with the rest of the group. So for these reasons,

Lynch Callister W.

Sorry, what do you mean by that first sentence? I think I understand what you are trying to say, but I would like you to clarify so that I don't misunderstand it.
I'm glad you finally realized that you aren't being insta-lynched and have decided to contribute. Do you have reads on anyone else, or are you just reading them all as null/town right now?
Why do you think Trixie is scummy? It seems like you're just saying that to agree with what everyone else has saying. Also what exactly do you mean by first defending you and then agreeing with the group? I don't recall anybody defending you at any point, other than Trixie (which isn't a clear defense, but her post still appears to be a defense).

ajhockeystar wrote:Gulzar L. has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account. I'll also likely sub Robert again.

Since Gulzar and Akina were subbed around the same time, this means Akina has been lurking. Although a lot of people have started to talk, Akina and Trixie (I believe they are the only ones now, given that Robert and Gulzar are being subbed out) have still been lurking. In my opinion that would make them (Akina and Trixie, that is) valid lynch targets for the future.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:11 pm

In my last post, I meant to say Bucky seems like he is saying that to agree with what everyone else has been* saying. Sorry about that.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:09 pm

So I'm Gulzar 2.0 or the new sub confirming. Jus got my password and name today and will be checking the conversations and stuff to see what has been going on around here so yeah unless someone wants to sum it up to me in a nutshell that would be really nice and as well if u guys want to post ur previous feedback or opinions to me, that would jus be amazing so I don't have to surf around this thread all day Smile.
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bucky A. Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:18 pm

I'm at 5 lynches, one more lynch and I'm out of the game.

If one of them decides to lynch me, I would be out, but they would also be seen as bandwagoning.

I think I also agree with your point, Akina lurking. I haven't seen her post much.

I'm unlynching callister for now, but I'll keep my eye on her.

Unlynch Callister
Bucky A.
Bucky A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Gulzar L. wrote:So I'm Gulzar 2.0 or the new sub confirming. Jus got my password and name today and will be checking the conversations and stuff to see what has been going on around here so yeah unless someone wants to sum it up to me in a nutshell that would be really nice and as well if u guys want to post ur previous feedback or opinions to me, that would jus be amazing so I don't have to surf around this thread all day Smile.

It's pretty hard to sum up what's going on right now, you'll have to read through and get your own read on things.

Right now Trixie and Bucky are the top two suspects.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Gulzar L. wrote:So I'm Gulzar 2.0 or the new sub confirming. Jus got my password and name today and will be checking the conversations and stuff to see what has been going on around here so yeah unless someone wants to sum it up to me in a nutshell that would be really nice and as well if u guys want to post ur previous feedback or opinions to me, that would jus be amazing so I don't have to surf around this thread all day Smile.

Quite a bit of stuff has happened thus far, i'll do my best to summarize but I recommend you skim over everything said as well so that you can form your own ideas of what has happened (because my summary will be from my viewpoint, meaning that some things will be biased and/or wrong, although I will do my best to keep that to a minimum).
Day 1 began, Kazuki, Julie, and Trixie posted once(not all immediately of course), while Victor, Antony, Tori, and I essentially lead the conversation. Tori lynched me to reaction test and also had a feeling I could be mafia because I was trying to start discussion, and he said that some scum start discussion to feel out the strong players and he believed that I was one of those. He unlynched later, saying that he was laying off but not removing all suspicion off of me. Antony was relatively suspicious of Tori, because the post where he lynched me was immediately after a post that townread me. Antony tried to get us to vote off Tori, but nobody really followed it because we all saw Tori as town. Later, I began to complain about the fact that we had a lot of lurkers and Victor went to work, discovering that Namiko and (later) Callister had been lurking. He started a lynch on Namiko that both Tori and Antony followed, since we wanted to lynch inactive townies, but Namiko showed up after those votes were cast and brought up Trixie's one post, which seemed to be trying to shift attention onto Tori and make him seem like he was mafia. Due to this, she lynched Trixie and I, also thinking that this was a valid point in addition to the fact that Trixie had been lurking while Namiko had begun to post, also lynched Trixie. The day ended with a no lynch, with 3 votes on Namiko and 2 votes on Trixie.

In the night, aj put the deadline off a whole day, whereupon Victor and I complained quite a bit about it, but the day eventually started and it was revealed that Victor and Antony had been killed by the two mafia factions. Immediately, I noticed that they were targeting active townies and complained that with this, there wouldn't even be enough people to lynch. I believe around this point Robert was subbed into a new user; this Robert hasn't shown up after the beginning of Day 2. I believe Julie showed up and began to contribute, and in an attempt to spur discussion, I voted Bucky. Namiko soon voted Trixie afterwards, and a new user subbed in for Kazuki. Bucky came out in response to my post and said something along the lines of "don't lynch me i'm a vanilla townie." This seemed pretty suspicious and somewhat forced, since everyone is going to claim vanilla townie in this gamemode. Soon after this, Tori voted for Bucky due to the reasoning I said above and I believe Callister came on and posted her reads on the four people I had mentioned. In that post, she lynched Trixie. Sometime around this post, Julie also lynched Trixie. Later, Bucky posted again saying he understood the criticism and said that he was having trouble with the forums. A lot of us pushed Bucky to contribute, but he essentially refused to do so. I believe after a couple posts of this, Kazuki voted Bucky, Julie unvoted Trixie and voted Bucky (as we have pretty much agreed we want someone to get lynched, since the vote is our weapon). Bucky pointed out Julie's vote-switch and called it scummy. Callister also unvoted Trixie and voted Bucky after Bucky and I (incorrectly) stated that she had bandwagoned onto Bucky, as we both had misinterpreted what Julie said in response to Bucky's post. I believe somewhere near the end of what I just typed was a point where I brought up the possibility of a Trixie + Bucky scumteam.

Currently, Bucky has 5 votes and is at Lynch - 1, Trixie has one vote, and Gulzar, Akina, Bucky, and Trixie have not voted.

Ok, I summarized what has happened the best I could, but I still recommend you read the whole thing just in case I messed anything up (which I probably did, no way i'm remembering everything that happened thus far perfectly).
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:40 pm

Romeo M. wrote:
Bucky A. wrote:Well, if they lynched me, would that seem like they are bandwagoning?

Lynch Callister W.

Sorry, what do you mean by that first sentence? I think I understand what you are trying to say, but I would like you to clarify so that I don't misunderstand it.
I'm glad you finally realized that you aren't being insta-lynched and have decided to contribute. Do you have reads on anyone else, or are you just reading them all as null/town right now?
Why do you think Trixie is scummy? It seems like you're just saying that to agree with what everyone else has saying. Also what exactly do you mean by first defending you and then agreeing with the group? I don't recall anybody defending you at any point, other than Trixie (which isn't a clear defense, but her post still appears to be a defense).

ajhockeystar wrote:Gulzar L. has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account. I'll also likely sub Robert again.

Since Gulzar and Akina were subbed around the same time, this means Akina has been lurking. Although a lot of people have started to talk, Akina and Trixie (I believe they are the only ones now, given that Robert and Gulzar are being subbed out) have still been lurking. In my opinion that would make them (Akina and Trixie, that is) valid lynch targets for the future.

Bucky A. wrote:I'm at 5 lynches, one more lynch and I'm out of the game.

If one of them decides to lynch me, I would be out, but they would also be seen as bandwagoning.

I think I also agree with your point, Akina lurking. I haven't seen her post much.

I'm unlynching callister for now, but I'll keep my eye on her.

Unlynch Callister

Just quoted my post and Bucky's post so you can see the questions I asked and his answers.
The first question I asked was clarified, and I understand what he was trying to say.
However, his wording raises a new question for me: who are the people in the "them" that you mentioned?

Now for the thing that makes Bucky seem even scummier in my opinion... his unlynch of Callister. He lynched Callister with some reasoning that didn't make sense to me, but the second I question him, he just says he'll unlynch and keep his eye on her. Essentially what that looks like to me is an attempt to throw attention off of him and onto another target (Callister in this case). He did a different form of this with Julie before, and he got called out on it. He brought up some evidence that didn't even make sense and then just retracted it immediately. If anything, he seems even scummier now (to me, anyways).

He also didn't answer my question as to why he believes Trixie is scummy.

If you could actually answer my points and show your reasoning behind what you are voting, I probably would be supporting a lynch on Trixie right now. The way you are answering my questions and just posting in general makes you look scummy to me, and I doubt I will change my vote today.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:30 pm

So I have been viewing through the thread and it seemed that Bucky didn't really see Callister's lynch on him but Callister didn't lynch him till later and Bucky didn't really go against Callister so Bucky could be throwing Callister under the bus altho not likely possible as Callister is being a little to harsh on him and Trixie defended Bucky from Julie and Bucky did the same thing following Trixie' lead so I'm sure they are a team. Kazuki trusting Callister and Callister not interrogating him to me might be a team and Callister going against Bucky that you really cannot trust no one but didn't approach the same way to Kazuki maybe as Kazuki is clean and Callister leaving him alone but Callister not being cautious bout that is fishy and both of them are kinda harsh and impatient. Right now Bucky is most likely mafia for sure along with Trixie. Also to make this clear, I Do Not trust anyone. Even Romeo which seems to be the most innocent. Till I play more maybe I can start to trust people and Bucky right now jus lurked and didn't even post to defend himself so something sneaky like that to must mean he is 99.99 percent scum.
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:31 pm

So Lynch Bucky
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:33 pm

Maybe to nervous jus to post something and im sure a true townie would never be so paranoid and nervous like that 2 above I jus mentioned (Trixie and Bucky) and kinda harsh and not patient like (Callister and Kazuki)
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Hammatime.

Really hoping Bucky is mafia. I believe we did a good job scum hunting, we will find out soon though.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next