Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Jimmy Q. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:18 pm

Lynch Foster U.

i agree with the post above me
avatar
Jimmy Q.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:40 pm

Jimmy Q. wrote:Lynch Foster U.

i agree with the post above me

Now i am starting to wonder if i am lynching the wrong guy..... confused confused 
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Jimmy Q. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:02 pm

wtf where is my post
avatar
Jimmy Q.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Jimmy Q. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:14 pm

unlynch lily, lynch foster

ug i wrote up a big post and i clicked send but it disappeared. I'll try to sum it up since i don't want to spend another 20 minutes writing it.

I feel that a lynch today is the best idea. The responses can help us with scum hunting later in the game. Saiga's post is really well thought out, so i agree with it.

on chigusa saying i am scum or dumb, there are a few reasons why i think this is suspicious. He's basically trying to say that he is clean and that anyone that opposes him should be lynched or not listened to. You can't get more scummy than someone belittling the players that even suggest that he is scummy. I'm currently an easy target to go after. No one has even stepped up to defend me. Wouldn't my teammates help if i was scum? Wouldn't i rather just hide / agree with lynches if i was scum? Only a really stupid mafia member would draw this much attention to themselves. Also btw, i didn't mean to say that he was "confirmed scum". It was a typo. I meant he could still be a villager just defending a random person. Though idk why R - whatever his name is, jumped down my throat on the lilly lynch when he was just lynched on a gut feeling and didn't even respond. Also lilly didn't even respond either, kinda interesting.

We can go through the next couple days, hoping that the mafia pick each other off each night and hopefully getting lucky at the end of the game, lynching the last one but we aren't gonna get anywhere without real lynch threats.
avatar
Jimmy Q.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:02 pm

2 lurkers detected: Silver B and Lily G
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:08 pm

Just before I typed what I said above, I saw their names in the list of online users. So what do you think abput them guys. I know Lily G. Is engraved in my scumlist coz of her quick to lynch process and her vagueness. Silver B the same but less scummy
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:29 pm

Jimmy Q. wrote:unlynch lily, lynch foster

ug i wrote up a big post and i clicked send but it disappeared. I'll try to sum it up since i don't want to spend another 20 minutes writing it.

yeah psanon likes to troll, thats if what you are saying is correct...

I feel that a lynch today is the best idea. The responses can help us with scum hunting later in the game. Saiga's post is really well thought out, so i agree with it.

why thank you

on chigusa saying i am scum or dumb, there are a few reasons why i think this is suspicious. He's basically trying to say that he is clean and that anyone that opposes him should be lynched or not listened to.

hmm interesting, i dont think that was the case since she lynched you before you opposed him

You can't get more scummy than someone belittling the players that even suggest that he is scummy. I'm currently an easy target to go after. No one has even stepped up to defend me. Wouldn't my teammates help if i was scum?

If they were smart, no

Wouldn't i rather just hide / agree with lynches if i was scum?

well....no becuase you get suspected but then yes because you dont want to be killed by other mafia team

Only a really stupid mafia member would draw this much attention to themselves.

yeah thats true

Also btw, i didn't mean to say that he was "confirmed scum". It was a typo. I meant he could still be a villager just defending a random person.

wait so you call putting one sentence instead of another a typo???? -_- wow.....

Though idk why R - whatever his name is,

Rayden Y.?

jumped down my throat on the lilly lynch when he was just lynched on a gut feeling and didn't even respond. Also lilly didn't even respond either, kinda interesting.

yeah that is interesting

We can go through the next couple days, hoping that the mafia pick each other off each night and hopefully getting lucky at the end of the game, lynching the last one but we aren't gonna get anywhere without real lynch threats.

Yeah but thats really unlikely, i have a feeling we are being toyed by Lily G. and Silver B. Its like they were both here and chatting on what to put for their post to decide but when they saw my post of the lurker alert they escaped....

Jimmy I dont think you are scum to be honest but if you are really town then you should be a bit more active tho. In fact I dislike Chigusa's way of pushing the lynch on Jimmy, Chigusa is ignoring everything else and is dedicated to just kill Jimmy, almost trying to throw us off the main track. Chigusa you should be talking about the whole game and not just Jimmy. I know its your case but you gotta help us with the others too
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:03 pm

Maybe I am being scummy, but I was telling you to find lurkers because you're saying that the only way to properly scumhunt is to find links between dead scum and live players. I was showing you other ways to scumhunt, but it appears you already know them.

Saiga Z. wrote:Evidence of Hanzou and Foster U as maf team = Hanzou defending Foster when being suspected and doesnt pay attention to the other side.

This evidence isn't "hard". Anyone can defend someone, and it's scummy, but that doesn't confirm them as scum. This isn't any harder that what
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Dont try to deny it, it was obvious that you kept trying to make me feel bad for laughing at him when i wasnt even laughing at him. and it was obvious because you never included a single time where you took into account my possibility.

You quoted him and laughed. And even if u didnt laugh at him you laughed at me for mistaking scumhunting for a major aspect of scumhunting. And what do you mean by your possibility?
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:05 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Dont try to deny it, it was obvious that you kept trying to make me feel bad for laughing at him when i wasnt even laughing at him. and it was obvious because you never included a single time where you took into account my possibility.

You quoted him and laughed. And even if u didnt laugh at him you laughed at me for mistaking scumhunting for a major aspect of scumhunting. And what do you mean by your possibility?
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:11 pm

Saiga, it is rare that the mafia kill people that attack them. I know that I have never killed someone who suspects me because it only makes me more scummy. I doubt any of your "hard evidence" is very hard at all.

Clearing someone helps with scumhunting tremendously. Clearing himself isn't an attempt to make it so that he thinks he himself is town, but to make it known to everyone else that he is town, even though I don't believe he did it very well.

Sorry about the multitude of posts; I'm replying to one at a time. The repeat post was my computer being dumb.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:28 pm

Ok so Jimmy, I would really appreciate it if you would read the analysis of Raiden Y. while I was arguing with Saiga. Anyway, I do agree that there is a hint of I'm town and agree with me in Chigusa's post, but I don't think lurking is drawing attention to yourself, and as Saiga said, I doubt any smart mafia would come to your aid. Also, I am unfamiliar with said "lily lynch".
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Volt K. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:17 pm

There have been a lot of different things brought up and some of them are more legitimate than others. At this point I do think Jimmy and Foster are the scummiest. However I'm on the fence about which one. Other than that I see Hanzou and Saiga talking a lot maybe suspecting each other? I'll see how that plays out too. Very Happy 
avatar
Volt K.

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:16 am

@Volt:
I don't suspect Saiga, I'm currently arguing with him. And why don't you check out my analysis of Raiden's posts?

;-; no one cares about my scumhunting
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:17 am

NUUUUUUUUUUU

comma splice Sad
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Jimmy Q. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 am

[quote="Saiga Z."]
Jimmy Q. wrote:

yeah psanon likes to troll, thats if what you are saying is correct...

honestly, i could have pressed preview instead of sent. we will never know~


hmm interesting, i dont think that was the case since she lynched you before you opposed him

opps didn't notice that. I kinda dislike how we are all jammed into one thread with 10 pages.

If they were smart, no

point taken

well....no becuase you get suspected but then yes because you dont want to be killed by other mafia team

There's a ton of other people who are inactive. The chances of me being lynched out of them is kinda unlikely if i was to go full inactive


wait so you call putting one sentence instead of another a typo???? -_- wow.....

i posted "scum or confirmed "scum or mafia". I meant town but thinking back... it was a dumb ass way of wording it.

Rayden Y.?

yeah these names annoy me.


Yeah but thats really unlikely, i have a feeling we are being toyed by Lily G. and Silver B. Its like they were both here and chatting on what to put for their post to decide but when they saw my post of the lurker alert they escaped....

Jimmy I dont think you are scum to be honest but if you are really town then you should be a bit more active tho. In fact I dislike Chigusa's way of pushing the lynch on Jimmy, Chigusa is ignoring everything else and is dedicated to just kill Jimmy, almost trying to throw us off the main track. Chigusa you should be talking about the whole game and not just Jimmy. I know its your case but you gotta help us with the others too

I agree that lily / silver could do toying with us. I guess my read on her being inactive wasn't totally far out. I'm gonna try to be more active.

@ hanzou, tell me what page the analysis is on, i hate these forums. Also the lilly lynch was just me just pointing out how she had been inactive but wasn't subbed out. Saiga now has picked that she has been on and hasn't posted.

Anyway, things could go anyway. Saiga and hanzou could just be trying to make us lynch a villager or lilly, rayden, and silver b could all be scum. I hate villager games.
avatar
Jimmy Q.

Posts : 27
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:58 am

Even if the evidence I talked about wasnt that hard I still think Foster U is scummy so I am gonna keep my lynch. And also telling other people that you have been lynched by mafia making you town doesnt really help other people, especially in this format, because people could just say he is the other maf team. And tell me, what if Foster and Ryuta made a little drama scene that Ryuta would go against Foster and if Ryuta died, the next day he would attempt to clear himself coz of that.

One more thing, in this case it would actually help him to kill someone who went against him.

1.) For the fact that its playing mind games with people, people think that they wouldnt but they actually did.

2.) Because he has a chance of clearing himself.
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Chigusa X. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 am

Saiga Z. wrote:Chigusa, your aim is to provide 2 pieces of evidence that i explained before.

Evidence that he has some sort of link between Ryuta

Evidence that he has a link with someone that can maybe make them both fire maf

How could they not be Ice Mafia Saiga? Bit odd you're saying they have to be fire mafia.

Also, about me pushing a lynch on Jimmy, he's made some really really dumb moves as of late, and you can't deny that. He's done stuff like just following lynches saying "i agree with this post". If I hadn't made him get up and talk, he would have probably still been lurking like the other two. The conversation created has been beneficial for the town IMO and has made the game not as dead as I thought it would have been.


Last edited by Chigusa X. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i apparently can't read the rest of the thread and needed to add more stuff.)
avatar
Chigusa X.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:59 am

I dunno, maybe because Ryuta is ice maf and I am saying "evidnce that he has some sort of link with Ryuta"? Please...think before you blurt accusations!

Well now that you have successfully pressurized him, would you say he is scummiest now? I mean sure, we have to keep an eye on him but compared to say Lily G and Silver B. Who are confirmed lurkers and have typed less than Jimmy, would you say that Jimmy is the scummiest?
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:06 am

Shigeo H. wrote:Hey I finally have some time to post on the forum!  Very Happy 

Ummm ok? So why are you not active then?

Toran D. wrote:Right, I'm Toran D. I've subbed for Toran D.
Now I have my introduction out of the way, I can begin to analyse how people are acting, and I've noticed that Toran D.'s been particularly quiet so far...
Now that I've analysed that, I'll bring more information once I catch up.

You have had quite a lot of time for that, really....

Speaking of lurkers there was another person online but he/she was a guest, this makes the fact that of he/she is in our game or not, but I am pretty sure it is since the other game has pretty much all their players active
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:29 am

Foster U. Yesterday at 3:13 am

This is when Foster U last visted and if you dont believe me check in the members tab (it is inbetween the search tab and the groups tab) "yesterday" is Sunday, for verification purposes.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:41 am

This is when he said his last post. So he has technically been lurking for 4 days and in that 4 days there has been lots of information. I dont mind lurking for one day, max 2 if there wasnt much info but 4 DAYS AND WITH A SHIT TON OF INFO TO COMMENT ON???? absolutely no excuse foster....absolutely none
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:56 am

@Jimmy my scumhunting is on pages 7 and 8.

@Saiga Yeah that does confirm that Foster was lurking. I think I'll give him until right before the deadline to defend himself, but with evidence like that, I don't think I can deny to lynch him.

@everyone I think that it's possible that Saiga and Jimmy could be a maf team based on Saiga's unwillingness to acknowledge Jimmy's scummyness and Jimmy's constant agreements with Saiga. More in a moment.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:02 am

Yeah I kind of agree, me and jimmy look like a scum team. But the fact that I am not acknowledging his scumminess is untrue, but the fact that he has reedemed himself A BIT and other people have overtaken him with the scumminess makes me doubt he is mafia in my opinion
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 am

Chigusa X. wrote:
Jimmy Q. wrote:sorry i thought night was gonna last longer. I voted Volt K to get a reaction out of people / Volt K and i seemed to have gotten one out of Chigusa Smile

Can't tell yet if Chigusa is protecting her mafia partner or just a confirmed scum. No one else tried to or even said anything really.


How does this even make sense? You voted Volt K. at THE END OF THE DAY. You were pretty much the last response of Day 1, and personally I felt that was pointless and pretty scummy. And I don't see how getting a reaction is someone calling you out and asking you to talk for various reasons.

Town I think we need to push a lynch today, we're losing hold of the situation and we need to regain control. Personally, I think I'm dead soon, and that Jimmy Q. is either scumteam, or just a really stupid villy.

Saiga Z. wrote:Can we...concentrate on Foster U, I really wanna get this situation cleared up coz I think I might be on to something here

This to me seems like Saiga is trying to draw attention away from Jimmy.

Jimmy Q. wrote:Lynch Foster U.

i agree with the post above me

The post above him was Saiga's. Also, he ignored everything that I had posted on the last two pages and only cared about Saiga's post and made a point of agreeing with it.

Ok so this is a lot less than I thought that I'd get, and I'm doubting my own theory at this point. Please, though, tell me what you think. Also check out my scumhunting on pages 7-8!
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:14 am

Raiden Y. Last Visit Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:23 pm

Last Post: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:32 pm

He only lurked for 1 day, I am not sure if its much of a big deal tbh but then again I am sure thays when hanzou started going full out against him. So he could of defended himsef instead of lurking.....thats weird
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum