Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:23 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:I am not even gonna bother...anyway

Hanzou S. wrote:
@Saiga Z. Foster was trying to scumhunt based on the roles of the nightkilled people. Since he hasn't come on since, ask him a question and give him a chance to respond instead of freaking out at him.

Freaking out on him = lynching him + telling everyone else to lynch him by saying "he is confirmed mafia".....
Freaking out on him does not mean saying that he is a possible fire maf, especially with you

I also forgot to say that what i quoted was nothing related to scum hunting, the only thing he said that is related to scum is that Ryuta is confirmed scum....everything else that he said was that me and foster are more or less clear...which of course just makes him more mafia while dragging me down.

Unless you mean that he is scumhunting by eliminating options of scum, that is not scumhunting. Even if that is what you really do think, the better word to describe it is "clearing"


oh you mean when I questioned your thoughts about what is scumhunting, yeah i still didnt really freak out but i was pissing myself from laughter after you said that was scumhunting
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Who are "he" and "you"? Are either or both of them me or Foster?

Saiga Z. After I had said you had freaked out I kinda felt badly, but at this point you are seriously insulting people. Laughing at someone's play style and using expletives really isn't kind.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:Who are "he" and "you"? Are either or both of them me or Foster?

Saiga Z. After I had said you had freaked out I kinda felt badly, but at this point you are seriously insulting people. Laughing at someone's play style and using expletives really isn't kind.

I wasnt laughing at his playstyle, i was laughing at the fact you said that he was scumhunting when he was doing nothing like it
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:32 pm

Raiden Y. wrote:Yea i agree with Chigusa on wanting Jimmy to speak but tbh i mainly want Foster to talk considering he was the person with the most votes at the end of the day.

Below are some posts that are similar and older that the one above.

Chigusa X. wrote:The whole 'hasn't talked much' argument is invalid in some cases, 4-6 people are pretty much dead.

As I said before, my lynch was for some conversation, if Jimmy Q could speak that would be nice, you seem to be lurking and watching the thread considering you haven't had any activity notices in the posts so far and I would like to hear your opinion on things.


Ryuta F. wrote:Sorry that I haven't being that active. Saiga bout what u asked me, yeah but I mean I like how we are scumhunting right now instead of lynching people to see their reactions but then realized its the same thing and u did jus unvote now and seems u are not favoring anybody else over anther person and also Foster, u are a little paranoid right now and did jus unvote to please Eileen as she is one of the people that is contributing most to the town and didn't stick with ur lynch nor gave any reason for why people should lynch shigeo, not saying u are definitely a scum but to jus unlynch so fast without a given reason by urself. Not completely sure on lynching u Foster but incase I'm not here tomorrow, altho I hope I'm here tomorrow to discuss more about this but I think I'm doing the right thing and we don't really got any direct information so... Lynch Foster U.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:33 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:
Foster U. wrote:Well from what Ive seen after analysing the chat a few times it seems the only real evidence is that Ryuga is the only confirmed mafia and that he lynched me and Saiga during the first day. Not saying that we should be considered clean, especially Saiga since that was a start of the game rl, but its something to consider

PAHAHAHA you call this scumhunting??? Are you shitting me? Hmmm...The Hanster S. Fire mafia team...nice name (Kappa)

Look everyone! Saiga wasn't laughing, he puked!
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:
Saiga Z. wrote:
Foster U. wrote:Well from what Ive seen after analysing the chat a few times it seems the only real evidence is that Ryuga is the only confirmed mafia and that he lynched me and Saiga during the first day. Not saying that we should be considered clean, especially Saiga since that was a start of the game rl, but its something to consider

PAHAHAHA you call this scumhunting??? Are you shitting me? Hmmm...The Hanster S. Fire mafia team...nice name (Kappa)

Look everyone! Saiga wasn't laughing, he puked!

I puked? what? puking means i have to type a whole ton of gibberish lmao
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:37 pm

And a good way to scumhunt is to analyze a dead player's posts knowing his role. I don't think he did that well, but his general approach wasn't bad.

PAHAHAHAHA looks like a laugh to me. And you totally took a dump on someone else's playstyle.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:40 pm

Hanzou S. wrote:And a good way to scumhunt is to analyze a dead player's posts knowing his role. I don't think he did that well, but his general approach wasn't bad.

PAHAHAHAHA looks like a laugh to me. And you totally took a dump on someone else's playstyle.

omg wow, i didnt take a freaking dump on someone elses playstyle dude, i was laughing at the fact you said he was scumhunting when he was clearing. I know that it was a good way HOWEVER he did it in an opposite way instead of saying something like "lets take a look on who he sided most on" he said "hmm so he lynched a few people making them not sided with him"...that is clearing
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Hanzou, i belive your point is rather sound about Rayden, but if you want to convice everyone, you are gonna have to provide some evidence...

Evidence that he has some sort of link between Ryuta

Evidence that he has a link with someone that can maybe make them both fire maf
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Jimmy Q. wrote:lynch Lily G.

the fact that she hasnt posted and hasnt subbed out is suspicious as fuck

Saiga Z. wrote:So jimmy, you trying to say that she is lurking? If you can, can you find out when she was last online?

Raiden Y. wrote:ok Jimmy u rarely talk and u come and lynch somebody for lurking when you are lurking.

Raiden has a good point here, but he's just attacking someone that was pretty scummy at the time.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:Hanzou, i belive your point is rather sound about Rayden, but if you want to convice everyone, you are gonna have to provide some evidence...

Evidence that he has some sort of link between Ryuta

Evidence that he has a link with someone that can maybe make them both fire maf

I'm working on it.

I'm examining Raiden's posts to show patterns that the mafia usually follow. The most prominent one I have found is the copying of others' opinions.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:51 pm

Saiga Z. wrote:
Hanzou S. wrote:And a good way to scumhunt is to analyze a dead player's posts knowing his role. I don't think he did that well, but his general approach wasn't bad.

PAHAHAHAHA looks like a laugh to me. And you totally took a dump on someone else's playstyle.

omg wow, i didnt take a freaking dump on someone elses playstyle dude, i was laughing at the fact you said he was scumhunting when he was clearing. I know that it was a good way HOWEVER he did it in an opposite way instead of saying something like "lets take a look on who he sided most on" he said "hmm so he lynched a few people making them not sided with him"...that is clearing

Clearing is scumhinting. How many times, in a classic game, have you seen people go, "Ok, so this person is unCCed cop, and this person led the lynch against the maf, so the vote is between these two people.

Clearing can be an important part of sumhunting, although I agree the fact that the scum lynches someone doesn't clear them, especially when there are two mafia factions.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:56 pm

Clearing is scumhinting. How many times, in a classic game, have you seen people go, "Ok, so this person is unCCed cop, and this person led the lynch against the maf, so the vote is between these two people.

clearing people is not hunting for scum is it? scumhunting = hunting for scum! Clearing = eliminating scum options

Also i am trying to say that he is attempting to clear making it sound like he is trying to make himself seem town without any hardcore evidence. Thats pretty scummy imo

avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Scumhunting=hunting for scum

In order to hunt for scum, you need to know who isn't scum. Therefore, clearing can be an important part of scumhunting.

Yes he is trying to clear himself, and sure it's scummy, but why are you laughing at the fact that I called it scumhunting? It could surely be classified as scumhunting.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:02 pm

well, instead of taking 2 pages to finally explain yourself completely, you could have said that in a first post. Anyway, I am sorry for laughing at you. However Clearing and Scumhunting can be completely different things unless you are saying in the same post that you are clearing in that you are also finding scum. Only clearing makes it too scummy to be scumhunting
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:04 pm

In conclusion, although it is scummy, what he did could be considered scumhunting, and by no means should it be laughed at. (or PAHAHAHAHA'd at.)

I need to leave now. I think I am finished analyzing Raiden's posts, so please, post your thoughts.
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:07 pm

1.) i wasnt pahaha'ing at his way of "scumhunting", i was pahaha'ing at you for saying it was scumhunting when it more classified as clearing

2.) No you havent finished, you still have 2 pieces of evidence to find and my thoughts right now are that the posts you have "analysed" are baseless conjesture unless you back it up with solid evidence, it is a very large possibility that he is just summing up people's thoughts for people to understand better, or it could be that he is reinforcing the idea
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Chigusa X. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:21 am

Hanzou S. wrote:
Raiden Y. wrote:Yea i agree with Chigusa on wanting Jimmy to speak but tbh i mainly want Foster to talk considering he was the person with the most votes at the end of the day.

Below are some posts that are similar and older that the one above.

Chigusa X. wrote:The whole 'hasn't talked much' argument is invalid in some cases, 4-6 people are pretty much dead.

As I said before, my lynch was for some conversation, if Jimmy Q could speak that would be nice, you seem to be lurking and watching the thread considering you haven't had any activity notices in the posts so far and I would like to hear your opinion on things.


Ryuta F. wrote:Sorry that I haven't being that active. Saiga bout what u asked me, yeah but I mean I like how we are scumhunting right now instead of lynching people to see their reactions but then realized its the same thing and u did jus unvote now and seems u are not favoring anybody else over anther person and also Foster, u are a little paranoid right now and did jus unvote to please Eileen as she is one of the people that is contributing most to the town and didn't stick with ur lynch nor gave any reason for why people should lynch shigeo, not saying u are definitely a scum but to jus unlynch so fast without a given reason by urself. Not completely sure on lynching u Foster but incase I'm not here tomorrow, altho I hope I'm here tomorrow to discuss more about this but I think I'm doing the right thing and we don't really got any direct information so... Lynch Foster U.

Hanzou, as I said before, when Jimmy finally DID speak up, he just talked utter crap and just said "i got a reaction guys we dids it". He has went quiet since then, not sure if he is lurking still.

Guys seriously, we need to pull off a lynch on a scummy player today, I'm not just gonna sit around and let the fire/ice mafia take control of the game. As I said over and over and over again, I seriously think Jimmy Q. is a member of either party, he just seems too obvious to not be.
avatar
Chigusa X.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:48 pm

Chigusa, your aim is to provide 2 pieces of evidence that i explained before.

Evidence that he has some sort of link between Ryuta

Evidence that he has a link with someone that can maybe make them both fire maf
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by ajhockeystar on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:08 pm

Votecount 2.3
*************************************

Jimmy Q.(1)- Chigusa X.
Raiden Y.(1)- Hanzou S.
Lily G.(1)- Jimmy Q.
Hanzou S.(1)- Lily G.
Foster U.(0)-
Shigeo H.(0)-
Chigusa X.(0)-
Saiga Z.(0)-
Toran D.(0)-
Volt K.(0)-
Silver B.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Shigeo H., Toran D., Volt K., Raiden Y., Saiga Z., Foster U., Silver B.
*************************************
There are 11 players alive so it takes 6 to hammer.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 894
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 pm

well, right now i see that Jimmy Q. and Raiden Y. are being suspected.... Jimmy a bit more tho. They need to try and speak up, especially Jimmy, he is being to vague with everything and just bad-mouthing because he is being targetted. Also we need to try and see if we can find any lurkers lurkin' coz they are normally mafia and if they are not then they are not helping town and should be dealt with, normally by pressurizing (normally by lynching) or any other way you feel is suitable
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Hanzou S. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:39 pm

Saiga, we don't need "hard evidence" to lynch someone. In fact, without a cop, there isn't any way to find solid evidence. The way you have mentioned scumhunting is nearly impossible because Ryuta pretty much repeated what everyone else was saying. To scumhunt, I say we should see what people have done that is common for scum to do, like lurk and repeat what other people have said.

Chigusa X. wrote:Hanzou, as I said before, when Jimmy finally DID speak up, he just talked utter crap and just said "i got a reaction guys we dids it". He has went quiet since then, not sure if he is lurking still.

Chigusa, I wasn't attacking you...I was showing that Raiden's post was very similar to things that other people have already posted...

I would like to point out that this reaction is scummy. It seems as though Chigusa is quick to defend herself. What do you guys think?
avatar
Hanzou S.

Posts : 123
Join date : 2014-07-25
Location : somewhere far away from Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:56 pm

Saiga Z. wrote: Also we need to try and see if we can find any lurkers lurkin' coz they are normally mafia and if they are not then they are not helping town and should be dealt with, normally by pressurizing (normally by lynching) or any other way you feel is suitable

Hanzou S. wrote: To scumhunt, I say we should see what people have done that is common for scum to do, like lurk and repeat what other people have said.

Ok so now you are being a bit of a hypocrite, you are giving lots of examples of "mirroring" of what raiden says in relation to what everyone else says. But now you are doing the same. This places 2 possibilities:

1.) The whole mirroring business is innacurate to scumhunt

2.) Hanzou is scummy
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:00 pm

oh you think that "hard evidence" i am trying to find is impossible? I will show you an example....

Evidence of Hanzou and Foster U as maf team = Hanzou defending Foster when being suspected and doesnt pay attention to the other side.

Dont try to deny it, it was obvious that you kept trying to make me feel bad for laughing at him when i wasnt even laughing at him. and it was obvious because you never included a single time where you took into account my possibility.
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Saiga Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:14 pm

Here is some more evidence

Ryuta F. wrote:Right now I jus lynched Saiga to go after him for random lynching. Ik there is not no info but we can atleast ask questions/scumhunt. I see ur reason saiga but why u did that but u haven't called of ur lynch to think thoroughly bout it. For those lynching people who are quiet is not even a good reason since they most likely are afk and u seem like u want to kill people off, to me u are the real scums and its better to lynch after interrogation so I will also unlynch u saiga so I can think bout the situation more but I will keep my eye on u and also on foster and chigusa. Unvote Saiga Z.

Evidence that Foster or/and Chigusa could have killed Ryuta

Eileen J. wrote:Uhh I can't seem to collect all my thoughts in one post but I promise this will be the last one for now.

Since there are two mafia teams, it is to be expected that this game will be rather quick. Assuming we lynch a townie today and the both ice and fire mafia succeeded in their kills, we already have 3 townie down. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

For now though, Lynch Foster U.

I don't really like your "hasn't talked yet and why not" argument as it seems like you don't really care who you votes out at this moment. If you provide a logical argument, I may consider unlynching you.

Evidence that Foster could have killed eileen

Foster U. wrote:(Omg the quoting o.o)
Anyway @Eileen I honestly just lynched to try to get him/her to talk but obviously that didnt work, but if it will make you feel better,
unvote Shigeo H.

Backs up the evidence that Foster is scared of Eileen and would kill her

Ryuta F. wrote:Sorry that I haven't being that active. Saiga bout what u asked me, yeah but I mean I like how we are scumhunting right now instead of lynching people to see their reactions but then realized its the same thing and u did jus unvote now and seems u are not favoring anybody else over anther person and also Foster, u are a little paranoid right now and did jus unvote to please Eileen as she is one of the people that is contributing most to the town and didn't stick with ur lynch nor gave any reason for why people should lynch shigeo, not saying u are definitely a scum but to jus unlynch so fast without a given reason by urself. Not completely sure on lynching u Foster but incase I'm not here tomorrow, altho I hope I'm here tomorrow to discuss more about this but I think I'm doing the right thing and we don't really got any direct information so... Lynch Foster U.

More evidence that Foster U could kill Ryuta


In conclusion Foster U is a very likely person that can be mafia, not only the evidence i listed contributes to the decision but the thing about attempting to clear himself without saying anything about scumhunting contributes too and for that....

Lynch Foster U.

P.S. Hanzou if you are not sure but is suspecting that someone is clear, you dont say it. And how is it scumhunting when he tried to clear himself, how does that fucking help with scumhunting coz he should KNOW that he is town unless he suspectes himself as mafia which doesnt make sense. And dont tell me that what he said about me was scumhunting because he just cancelled it out with "except for that part at the beggining".
avatar
Saiga Z.

Posts : 124
Join date : 2014-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 8: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum