PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

+6
Emmy A.
ajhockeystar
Kimmy S.
Cherry P.
Caroline M.
Infernando G.
10 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:21 pm

2) Yeah except it was the day before lylo. From a mafia point of view you'd wanna avoid pulling a bold stunt like that at that point in the game cause it would draw too much attention. So assuming Emmy is a rational player, she wouldnt have done that without a specific reason i.e to save her partner

3) Oh well admittedly I didn't give my reasons when I first brought them up cause with Emmy at that point it was gut feeling and Kimmy was based on previous day interactions with Jeremiah and Clara and such. But I don't believe I've been I've been mindlessly tunneling after that, i have my reasons now and i believe they are very well justified.
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra (Part 2)

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:23 pm

2) the thing is, there was precedent for her doing this before + she had an excuse for the change so its entirely possible that she was just repeating herself (especially bc last time she did it she didnt get that much attention)

3) some of them are fine, i don't think you've been tunneling excessively recently, although maybe you have a little bit.
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

my goodness when did halsey change his profile photo
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

Cherry P. wrote:2) the thing is, there was precedent for her doing this before + she had an excuse for the change so its entirely possible that she was just repeating herself (especially bc last time she did it she didnt get that much attention)

3) some of them are fine, i don't think you've been tunneling excessively recently, although maybe you have a little bit.

2) Yeah but did she justify her switch the second time? All she said was "I THINK CLARA IS SCUMMIER THAN KIMMY RIGHT NOW SO ......." And the next day I'm not sure if she was avoiding us or was actually sick (doesn't matter at this point not blaming her for that part) but the point is she didn't come back and properly justify her switch like the first time
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:25 pm

i mean that was basically the same reason she switched from shepherd and jeremiah lol
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 pm

to jeremiah* sorry
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 pm

Yeah but you're saying she justified it and had a good reason which she didn't with the second time
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:26 pm

she didnt justify it the first time? unless im misremembering lol
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Also, I wasnt there so i can't tell but how much before the deadline did she switch to Jeremiah?
Because I was there for the Kimmy thing and it was literally 10 seconds before deadline so none of us could do or say anything which made it even more scummier
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

it was riiight at the end, definitely last minute or so
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:31 pm

Also I might be overly looking into this but another thing i noticed was that she seemed way more reluctant the second time. I feel like she was thinking of doing it but knew Kimmy was scum so didn't know if it was worth the risk and only after u told her to switch her lynch to one of them she did because she could play it off as something she wouldnt have done if u didn't tell her. If they were both town I don't think she would have switch in the first place and if she didn't she wouldnt have been so reluctant. Like her being mafia if it was for the points she could have easily switched to kimmy and it wouldnt have been as scummy because plurality was already on him but theres a reason she did it to Clara and only after u prompted her
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

i'll check to see if thats true during my re-read
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:32 pm

okie dokie I shall be here
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:33 pm

oof i just realized kimmy was already lynching anima when he had what I thought was a townie response to her so rip that point
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:32 pm

cant quote so im just gonna manually c/p the stuff i want to talk about
infernando: Hi frenssssssss

just to give u some updates because my partner is trash and keeps coming online and not posting
so with the fruit strategy, can mafia not give fruit and kill instead and then claim to not have gotten a fruit to frame someone? or would that be a good thing cause we know one of the two are lying Surprised
And not sure what everyone else thinks but maybe since we have limited fruit it would be a good thing to do whatever strategy on later days to preserve deaths since in the beginning it takes a day or two to get proper reads. I just think it would be more beneficial to prevent deaths when there are fewer players and we have a better idea of who to lynch.

this is what i'm talking about, nobody ever tried to pull this off (the day before clara/halsey died, mafia couldve killed and forced a frame + mylo. likely didnt happen due to it being very risky, and that not being emmy's playstyle. lends weight to kimmy being scum too).

also worth mentioning that offing jeremiah means that kimmy passes to emmy. potentially trying to open up that option? scratch

ooh jeremiah's stated he thinks kimmy is scum and emmy starts pressuring jeremiah a ton. correlation or causation?

Emmy: As for Kimmy who recently posted a bunch of wallposts (please why so much reading...), most of all I see is criticizing Cherry's "dazzling" plan, and I honestly do not see anything else of value. Maybe I will reread all their wallposts if they would like me to, but my first impression makes it seem like all they are doing is critiquing a gamesolve and pushing for it.

I'd also like to point out I think Infernado is town, unless they purposefully tried to throw off town via. not killing + not fruiting. Seems like a weird concept, and I guess it is plausible, but for now slight TR just because I don't really think they would idle fruit as scum (just my thought). I would like them to talk more without a bunch of filler though because currently, I don't see anything.

ooh this is spicy
scumleaning kimmy and tring infernando? Surprised
regardless this means there was a light bus of her partner at some point, so i cant discount the possibility of infernando/emmy due to bussing anymore...

Emmy: Kimmy S. - Neutral, stated previously. Infernando G. - Neutral/Slight TR

wait what the fuck? this is only a little bit after the previous post lol

i'm also noticing that emmy seems to always be focusing on 1 player and then having a secondary player that she pressures as an alternative lynch. D1 was me/jeremiah (anima at the very end), d2 was shepherd/jeremiah, d3 was just jeremiah/infernando, d4 was infernando/clara, d5 was literally just infernando. Interesting to note.

Emmy: Added to the list of things I'm liking about Halsey is his post attempting to clear things up with Caroline. Not only would I expect Halsey as scum to take full advantage of this 1v1 and stay in it, but the fact that he's doing to partially to encourage others to give their insight is opening himself up to questioning in a way I don't think scum would take the risk of doing.
Oh? Emmy says that trying to force a 1v1 argument is scummy, and opening it up to others is townie? interesting...

emmy neutral reads kimmy on d4, despite him forcing a 1v1 argument... she's also been neutral reading him the entire game. I suppose at this point I have to question which long con emmy was playing: the lack of acknowledgement unless necessary wrt kimmy or the hard bussing wrt infernando?

Halsey: Well, I thing I got my scumteam. I'll talk about it tomorrow. Will also talk about the other plan stuff tomorrow Caroline. I just wanted to relax today because Saturday.
motherfucker why didnt you ever elaborate on this >_<

emmy randomly being put into the scum group after being townread the entire game by kimmy is sketchy

Kimmy: Or maybe it's Infernando/Caroline since Infernando is hardcore tunnelling on the rest of us but I'm more willing to stick to the Infernando/Emmy since it makes more sense when you look at them individually and scum interactions are easily set up.

please elaborate on this, I don't really see any possible interactions aside from the potential bus

Emmy: (neither does Cherry's comment on how Infernando pointed something out about mafia killing the person they were fruiting. If everyone got fruit but someone still died, it would instantly become clear that the person before them was the killer. Additionally, the fact that Infernando pointed it out doesn't really mean anything as far as alignment goes.)

emmy already brings up the "too scummy to be scum" point sucking, but i dont see why emmy needs to say this about her partner. There are a ton of things she could talk about without discrediting stuff like this. Given emmy's safe playstyle, I doubt she'd go above and beyond to try and hide connections like this as well.

at the end, kimmy does say "tentative lynch emmy" but has gone in on infernando the entire day. I don't get why he'd do that when the support was obviously not there, plus i don't see why he'd townread 2/3 of the town left itg. Effectively, i suppose his reasoning is that he's going for the all-or-nothing on lynching infernando in LyLo and just hoping that it works out, given that other cherry did express a feeling of infernando being scum at one point.
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:33 pm

ive been at this for two hours or so im gonna take a break and eat some food
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:55 pm

infernando you still havent quoted the posts, and what ive seen counters what you said
from what i saw kimmy tr'ed emmy until lylo
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:50 pm

hi sry i fell asleep
Im here tho just reading ur post
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:54 pm

Cherry P. wrote:infernando you still havent quoted the posts, and what ive seen counters what you said
from what i saw kimmy tr'ed emmy until lylo

what've I've seen counters what u said from what i saw what????

gurl i just woke up from a nap so my Incrediblenandoness hasn't yet begun can u rephrase
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:08 pm

you said that kimmy has been lightly bussing emmy while from what i saw kimmy tr'd emmy until lylo, where he flipped to an sr
where was kimmy throwing shade at emmy before lylo, because i don't see it?
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:32 pm

No that's what I meant too. I'm saying that during lylo he said Emmy+me is the scum team but pretty much refused to lynch Emmy even tho everyone else shared Emmy in their scum team. At first he gave the reasoning that I was in both of his scum teams even tho Me+Caroline was less likely to him but even after it was pretty much confirmed that me+Caroline were not a team because we could have hammered that hour or two before deadline he still was too reluctant to lynch Emmy. And yes, I know that he thought I was more scummy or whatever but in that situation when to him it was "confirmed" that Emmy and I were scum he could have lynched either and still have gotten scum but he was so keen on Lynching me and how is we that is that he is pushing for my lynch to finish the game and if I don't get lynched he could still take credit for saying she's scum

Also sorry for my late response I'm not home rn and I'm typing from phone when I get the chance
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:48 pm

Hey uh cherry there's like ten minutes til deadline so it'd be great if u could come online
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Infernando G. Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:55 pm

CHERRY COME HERE OMG I WILL RAGE IF WE LOSE BECAUSE U WERENT ONLINE
Infernando G.
Infernando G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 pm

A lot of things are running through my head right now. I really wish I could've gotten an extension, although i'm not really sure it would've changed my mind.

I feel like Kimmy has really checked off a lot of boxes that would imply that he's town, but i've noticed after re-reading that some of the things I thought made him look townie were being misinterpreted by me. I thought originally that he didnt just jump at the chance to lynch anima when the opportunity was present, but he had already lynched her so that point was nulled. That doesn't make his reaction to me any worse, though. I think his reaction to my "rl" was very townie, but it can be explained away by him being very careful. I think the nightkill also does incriminate him; with him not noticing how much I was "leaning" towards him being town, and his insistence that infernando killing caroline was a better option because it a) frames him and b) is more "equal" in terms of me having similar opinions on both (untrue) makes me think he never actually saw my last post and was just repeating what his logic for killing Caroline was.

Onto Infernando. I think that he's really stepped it up in response to LyLo, although its hard to say whether thats because he knows its do or die as scum or because he was extremely confident in who he believed scum was. I still don't like his reasoning, and he's not gone ahead and done much to make me confident that he's town. I think the more damning point against Infernando is how inconsistent he's been when it comes to making cases; pre-lylo, he'd just drop cases after people responded to them. He did a better job in LyLo itself, but I still don't think his arguments have been that great.

Now, the more major section of this: Emmy. I looked back to see emmy's connections to the two, and there is a decent amount. Infernando has been after Emmy since the start; he only began to explain himself in LyLo, which is a bit sketchy (pre-lylo it was just a "gut feeling"). Emmy has gradually shifted from a weak TR to a scumread on Infernando over the course of these 6 days. Emmy's constant switching of a main person to push + an alternate lynch have been town/town continuously. Infernando ended up being the alternate lynch at the end, and Emmy actually refused to scumread anyone after Infernando, which is a bit strange. I think its also strange for Infernando to incorrectly send fruit when being a team with Emmy, given how careful she tended to be. I think Emmy also had no reason to discredit some of the reasons I brought up that implied an Infernando!town. The question I have to have is, is someone who played as carefully as emmy willing to be excessive in bussing?

Emmy's connections to Kimmy are definitely a lot more prevalent. There is of course, the obvious last-minute switch to save Kimmy at the end of day 4. Kimmy argued that this was a frame as opposed to Emmy repeating her previous behavior, which is a bit interesting. Kimmy/Emmy have also had some pretty classic bussing behavior; Emmy continuously called out various things that Kimmy did but refused to read him as anything other than neutral. On the contrary, Kimmy continuously townread Emmy until the last day, where he suddenly flipped to a scumread. The behavior between the two is a classic scumteam distancing play. I think the part where he also went after Infernando continuously is a bit off, since it does add weight to the kimmy/emmy scumteam.

I guess that kimmy's posting has definitely been townier than infernando's, but the relations between kimmy and emmy are much stronger than those between emmy and infernando.

I'm running out of time...

I guess one way to look at it is that actions speak louder than words.

Lynch Kimmy
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 pm

gotta go, hopefully i didnt fuck it up D:
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next