PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

+8
Kimmy S.
Anima V.
Emmy A.
Cherry P.
Clara H.
Jeremiah W.
Infernando G.
ajhockeystar
12 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 32: Farmer's Hydra - Page 28 Empty Re: Game 32: Farmer's Hydra

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Jeremiah W. wrote:

It was my partner who SR'd Halsey most of D1, not me.

Caroline: Now THIS is the weird part, truly dazzles me. I'd appreciate if someone else can check if Jeremiah scumread Halsey most of day 1 because I couldn't find a single instance. But Jeremiah literally just outright lied!

I'll check that it since I'm posting about Jeremiah in my next post anyways.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:00 pm

Ayy, you're online. I guess I'll post that post now then. Brb in 8 min though. Need to do something fast.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:08 pm

Halsey N. wrote:Caroline:Due to the fact Halsey didn't further prompt Kimmy after his post saying that he locktowns halsey, it seems as though Jeremiah did exactly the same thing in the hopes of Halsey not prompting Jeremiah either. It looks like it worked too because I find that i am having to dazzlingly prompt them rather than Halsey. It also begs the question, why isn't Halsey prompting them?

Oh, but I did prompt them and big. One of the reasons I lynched him was because of that (just haven't explained them yet) and it would've gone through if it wasn't for aj canceling my lynch out.

I couldn't find a post where you prompted either kimmy or jeremiah, unless you meant you were going to end of day 2? Btw I gotta go and eat some dazzling food but I should be back within this hour (hopefully)
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Kimmy S. wrote:
Jeremiah you were scumreading Halsey most of Day 1, no? Actually, you didn't even be clear in your reads, then scumread me when I started forcing people into a "yes/no" position. Feels scum to me.

Re: Which Kimmy is Which, so how did you distinguish between Kimmys to get the "SR one, TR other"? And assuming you meant you SRed some posts and TRed others, can you be more specific in which posts you disliked?

I think Emmy is Town here, that gamesolving doesn't come from scum imo. They're elaborating sufficiently and they're very clear on their reads.

Cherry's posts look a lot like Emmy's at first glance, but it's just really mostly filler if you strip down the post. They aren't really explaining stuff as it is more quoting stuff and "I feel X from Y". Also I don't think Cherry was even on at EoD1 so can you continue with what you felt about Halsey and why you decided what he said was sufficient? Even if you TR him now, we outsiders would like to hear why you felt it was correct to drop the case.

Shepherd's hot avi distracted me for a while >.> but their posts are pretty much just scum tbh. The other players have pretty much milked the case dry so I'll leave it be right now until something pings me hard.

Still feel Jeremiah > Shepherd, Jeremiah feels like a lost case at this point while Shepherd is redeemable (maybe)

So this is the post he responded to. Right now I'm checking if Jeremiah actually SRd. In case I can't find anything, I'll ask this question so Kimmy can see it if he comes online while I'm typing something out or afk.

From what posts did you thought Jeremiah was Sring me?
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Caroline M. wrote:
Halsey N. wrote:Caroline:Due to the fact Halsey didn't further prompt Kimmy after his post saying that he locktowns halsey, it seems as though Jeremiah did exactly the same thing in the hopes of Halsey not prompting Jeremiah either. It looks like it worked too because I find that i am having to dazzlingly prompt them rather than Halsey. It also begs the question, why isn't Halsey prompting them?

Oh, but I did prompt them and big. One of the reasons I lynched him was because of that (just haven't explained them yet) and it would've gone through if it wasn't for aj canceling my lynch out.

I couldn't find a post where you prompted either kimmy or jeremiah, unless you meant you were going to end of day 2? Btw I gotta go and eat some dazzling food but I should be back within this hour (hopefully)

Look at the page where Shepherd died.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Halsey N. wrote:Time to post now.

Shepherd. I don't like you. You keep FOS (and don't tell me you do) based on activity.

Shepherd D. wrote:Apologies, I misread Emmy's heads. I thought that they had both been working together in the most recent wallposts. Forgive me. It's worth noting that when I pointed at you as town, I was short on time and had been merely skimming over posts, not getting into the grit of them enough. Also, I do realize that I still haven't given info on Jeremiah yet, will do that in just a moment. "1. "Overall, I don't like that fact that you're taking advantage of my minor slip-up last night." I'm pretty sure I said not too long ago that I found your lack of doing anything not indicating alignment. " Again, this was based on the comments your other head made, which were clearly designating me as a harsh scumread, not NAI. Overall, with this post, I'm going to note that I was only reading from one head and not both. Thus, I don't feel it logical to continue lynching Emmy, as this makes half of my argument irrelevant regardless. Unlynch Emmy.

Like this for example. You might say now that activity doesn't indicate scum yet you continue to Fos on it. Not only this but you keep making up the lamest excuses to  try to FOS (don't tell me those are legit questions). For example, you ask about the "dazzling" stuff while you keep posting about your damn "muscles". You also switch so often on your scumleans and its mainly because of activity, but I'm not going to lynch you. My lynch is this

Lynch Jeremiah W.

Time to explain in a separate post

This right? So you never prompted him but you were going to?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Yeah, I meant to, but I got busy. Then, I thought that Shepherd had the maj because I was trying to atleast post something at deadline so I was forced to skim. As you see, I was really disappointed when I found out my lynch would've killed him.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:17 pm

Was then hoping aj wouldve been late like he was last time, so I was going to try to explain my reason for Jeremiah and hopefully, somebody would switch to him at that time (which wasn't needed but oh well)
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:20 pm

I was trying to atleast post something before deadline*

Hmm, wouldve prompted him but that wasn't my goal actually when being more accurate. My goal was hoping he was lynched by that time due to my summary. That town lock thing was one of the things that pushed me forward to wanting to use my lynch on him and hoping he died.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:21 pm

That lynch was also way more pragmatic in my eyes as if he was mafia, a lot of interactions would be analyzed and it would be easier to figure out mafia. If he wasn't, atleast groups of possible mafia could be formed.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Caroline M. Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Halsey N. wrote:Yeah, I meant to, but I got busy. Then, I thought that Shepherd had the maj because I was trying to atleast post something at deadline so I was forced to skim. As you see, I was really disappointed when I found out my lynch would've killed him.

Halsey N. wrote:I was trying to atleast post something before deadline*

Hmm, wouldve prompted him but that wasn't my goal actually when being more accurate. My goal was hoping he was lynched by that time due to my summary. That town lock thing was one of the things that pushed me forward to wanting to use my lynch on him and hoping he died.

I am so confused and dazzled right now, you wanted him to die but you were disappointed to know that you would have killed him if your lynch went through?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:47 pm

I was disappointed that my lynch didnt go through.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:48 pm

which would've killed him
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:02 pm

I'll get started on the Jeremiah post now actually. Will then post the questions/post thing later. Will also reveal my thought process by the end of Sunday today in my time zone (wished more players actually posted). Might change my mind about the latter but I'll see.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Ok, so when I was skimming through because I got really busy and wanted to contribute to town. I read both Jeremiah's posts and Shepherd posts (the two scummiest people in my eyes at that moment). Everything about Shepherd has already been addressed (the forced posts, the awful reasons for Srs, the constant fickleness.. you get the point). I mean, tbh those were too bad to even think of him as mafia. He exhibited all these scummy behaviors but that's the point. You'd think mafia would guide him a little about the situation at night about what has been scummy in players eyes, tips on how to pressure, what to pressure, who to pressure, and who to stay clear of (or atleast try to get on their good side sneakly and how to get on their good side).

Note: this is further strengthened by my new thought process on how to lynch which I will most likely reveal today by the end of Sunday

Instead he goes for these unconventional lynches, restates information (which has been scummy in a bunch of people's eyes) and more.

Also, no offense to the player but he was obviously new at mafia in my eyes (he could've also bene faking it but when pressure, he stayed around the same skill and from his posts, you can tell he was barely learning right from wrong). I mean, who the hell in their right mind tries to Fos somebody with the following:
Shepherd: I still slightly townread Caroline due to her asking good and relevant questions and despite the continuous "dazzling" filler.

this

Shepherd: Caroline is a slight townread to me, though her overuse of the word "dazzling" gets me. Is that playing for towncred?

that

I was just about to post about Cherry's lack of activity in day 2 then she returned. Good for that. I'd love to see your opinions on my reads as most people so far have said the same thing. Poking Emmy and Charlotte for this reason. As well, scratch the townlean on Emmy, I don't like her slightly off-topic comments "Love the broken quoting system of this. Come on aj, fix your thread" and the agreeing mostly with what Clara and Caroline have said d2. Emmy's a null read now, as well as Clara (will give reasoning for this later). I still slightly townread Caroline due to her asking good and relevant questions and despite the continuous "dazzling" filler.

the above

Also the fact that he attacked the town leaders
I'm pretty sure mafia would've told him to atleast tr one of the town leaders (Me, Emmy, or Caroline) but he attacked two of them (Emmy & Caroline) and I was pretty much ignored.

Jeremiah on the other hand, townlocked me with no explnation whatsoever. Kimmy, I went through a full argument which meant he had no loyalty at the beginning and keeps asking me quesitons so there's that atleast. However, he has ignored some of my posts, hasnt been delving into the game as he did before, and now has that I will do later mentality and it's getting a little repetitive.

Jeremiah: Halsey N. as LockTown - If I remember correctly, he started strong by being the first person to bring up the fruit circle strategy (or sometime near the same time when Emmy did it). Constantly giving reads, scumhunting, asking questions, analysing things really well, constantly progressing town in the right direction, prodding people to speak and responding/analysing posts really quickly. Overall, definitely my biggest tr right now, doing a lot. Keep it up, kid.

Also that is blatantly incorrect. I was not the first to bring up the circle strategy. You already mentioned that, but I wasnt close at all. Whatever, that might have been a mistake. However, I hate that you tr me just out of nowhere at all. I mean, it's basically a sum up and one of those readlist I penalized you for earlier. Also your posts basically being generalizations one after another which I have discussed. If you have been paying attention to the game, you can easily noticed Carolines srs. trs. by using context close or by them outright stating what they thought about a player. I mean, at first your posts were restated information, they tried to steer away from confrontation (check my Isos in day 1 to see that), then there's the Anima thing which a bunch of people already went through.

You got worse however. The player that was the scummiest at that point of time (Shepherd) is the one you actually try to go against in bringing up evidence. The RVS vote thing I liked, but then you go for the inactivity policy lynch and those two being really different and that being your end sentence to Shepherd makes it seem like you are reaching. Also the fact that you didnt mention Kimmy whatsoever and instead went for Clara which was scummy at that point compared to Kimmy who was controversial is what I really hated.

Also your read on Clara + Shepherd shows you are indeed reaching. I mean, the fact that you have been here since day 1, I'd think you'd have something more formed from your own thought but they are just summaries. Not only that but the fact that you try to jump on Clara for once single sentence is just (well, I can't actually describe it.. thats how bad that is...) Also the fact is the following:

Jeremiah: If she starts to shift to me, a Clara + Shepherd could become more viable.

is just way more scummier than what Clara said. Basically Omgus.

That's mainly what pushed me to lynch you. As everybody can infer, I have way more reasons for why you are scummy (Anima post, Emmy Confrontation post, etc.) but this is what pushed me to lynch you.

However I loathe Clara also and that sentence is a small part for why I loathe Clara (filler, fos, etc.). I'll get to that later.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emmy A. Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Here I am!

I wasn't expecting today to be this dead, but then again I've also had a lot going on lately.

Added to the list of things I'm liking about Halsey is his post attempting to clear things up with Caroline. Not only would I expect Halsey as scum to take full advantage of this 1v1 and stay in it, but the fact that he's doing to partially to encourage others to give their insight is opening himself up to questioning in a way I don't think scum would take the risk of doing.

Kimmy, what do you think of Halsey's plan as far as his alignment goes?

Caroline M. wrote:
Caroline M. wrote:I, and the dreary devils with me, believe that we should discuss fruiting. We believe that we should fruit tonight, so we can prevent a nightkill. If we don't prevent the nightkill all that will happen is that we will lose a townie and have less people to discuss with.

I will continue with my dreary list of reads, but right now I forgot about a family thing I needed to deal with and a lot of things I need to catch up on, I apologize for how little I am doing.

The gods of the razzle dazzle along with myself agree with the suggestion that we should fruit today. Currently we are 6v2, worst case scenario we will enter day 4  4v2 which is mylo where fruiting wont make a difference because mafia can just kill (again worst case scenario if we dont lynch a mafia) and its game over. Therefore it's much more dazzlingly safe to fruit tonight.
I agree that we need to discuss fruiting. What I'm wondering is if we should No Lynch during the mylo itself and then fruit that night, since it either gives us an extra day of talking during the mylo or gives us a lylo with a 1v1 between who claims to have recieved fruit from whom. Then again, maybe there's something I'm not noticing since nobody else has brought this up. Regardless, whenever we fruit next we should use the initial randomized fruit circle from the lynched person (the one from Day 1), removing dead players of course.

As Caroline mentioned, Jeremiah has yet to post today. I'm hoping he responds to being prodded whenever that happened/happens, but I'm not moving my lynch off of him exclusively due to his not posting today (he has 2 days of posts we can look at already).

Actually, I just realized only half of the living players (Kimmy, Caroline, myself, and Halsey) have posted anything meaningful today, which is disheartening.
Emmy A.
Emmy A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:11 am

Heh, left this on. Really tired so let's see if I can say some stuff and reveal my new though process.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherry P. Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:44 am

my commitments for today went for a lot longer than i thought they would, and im too tired to try and post anything remotely useful, sorry
if this keeps up tomorrow ill try and get a sub for myself
dont really want to do that but its not fair for me to be depriving you guys of someone who could actually help you all out
Cherry P.
Cherry P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:00 am

Clara H. wrote:Here you go Hasley.
Now my favorite contradictory player....

Clara H.: First of all, I had already said about the daytalk thing, why do I need to say it again? Second of all, it was more of a speculation anyway, and not a reason for a strong townread.
The FOS thing isnt a big deal, its just a small thing I found strange, certainly not enough to push cherry from a tr to a neutral.

Because what you did was make Cherry your TR/a read and basically, would be a summary. Also I don't understand, it was a strong town-read for you though (most likely convinced its hydras by this point).
Also by your reaction to "pre-game shit", I would think it was a big reaction to you.

smh it was all me doing the posts. It was just an early game speculation that made me lean town on Cherry.My other reasons were stronger after the game progressed

Clara H.: The problem I had was that you attempted to make a whole readlist, despite appearing to have only read the second half of the game. It is still bad, because you made a readlist after having a quick read through the game, which can create mistakes. This really strikes me as scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie, as if you were town, you would have read the game properly in order to create a readlist

Sigh, people just don't listen nowadays. Quoting Myself

Halsey N.: Everybody made a big deal of it so that warped my consensus. Also the fact that I got confused because of various posts by players questioning you for this when you yourself only made very few posts about Jeremiah (you were mostly responding back)

Btw Caroline, I was referring to this.

I didn't really claim I understood, I feel like I understood after. Also, I already stated why I thought all of this. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys and might have mixed up some posts with others. I did correct what I stated however before anybody even brought that up, so I don't see how I would be scummy about that.

So Clara, I suggest that you read that again because not only did I make it clear how many times already, I specifically made it clear to you when I wrote my post that answers to you and it seems you didn't read it and just tunneled me or are twisting my words. Quick reading I did do (this did not allow me to differentiate posts in my head as well like I stated so I got some statements mixed up). I however corrected myself immediately like stated before any confusion arose (or atleast to an extreme level). I do however sense a little desperation since quickreading do not equal reading only the second half of the game.

I get your point, but here is the sentence you said that makes me have doubts about you being town. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys
I get that you corrected yourself afterwards, but I feel that from a town mindset, they would read thouroughly before making a readslist, while from a scum mindset, they would want to get a readslist out asap to seem like they are putting alot of effort into the game

On another note entirely...
Also unlike your readlist which is what you basically did as you stated, I already explained my readlists where more complicated. I sough responses, I sought people getting back to me as stated. I made those statements about accounts that were here open-ended on purpose and asked questions. I had a reason to do this though. I had yet not posted, so I wanted to let people know where I stood (especially after that 4post since addressing each player separately would not be beneficial). All you did is just throw some reads here and there which is scummy by itself (hydras or not, I feel you would look at your partners reasoning for Cherry being town more strongly). I mean, you only look at the negative side my reads which it by itself is a weak argument that I already explained 2 times and you do not even consider the towniness of it outweighing the scumminess (your argument).

pls talking about hydra's again it was all me. I have looked at your readslist and I guess what I viewed as rushed could be just you not focusing on them as you have stronger scumreads, since your reads on Jeremiah and Cherry were detailed and explained. idk it might be my stubborness making me sr you but I certainly have a stronger sr on Shepherd rn

Also, if you read the game (I already made this clear twice in my reads and to your post response), I asked you (and will bold so you do not miss this) What do you mean by Pre-Game shit, that statement by itself is too general and can mean so many things. What part or as a whole did you not like about it. Either you didn't read the game well or you are ignoring me. Looking at how you twisted my words, I would not be so inclined to say it was the second.

done a few pages ago Razz

Also if I remembered correctly, you said you would be "happy to ul" if I explained. I did explain and I feel my reason is legitimate. Seeing that I am on plur now and you come up with an excuse to keep the lynch on me even though I already explained myself seems like you had no real plans to UL me whatsoever. You told me to explain, I already explained (and have explained before, one of those times being when you weren't even present yet) and you insist that what I did is still too scummy in your eyes so you still keep the lynch on me?

I didnt feel like your reasoning was good at a glance, but having thouroughly read it you can see my thoughts up there ^^^

Well I stay by the same argument.
Here is the summary: I explained my reason, you said you would nl, then you give the excuse to stick on my lynch.

And your reasonning to keep the lynch on me is flawed.

This is the first reason to keep your lynch on me

Clara: The problem I had was that you attempted to make a whole readlist, despite appearing to have only read the second half of the game. It is still bad, because you made a readlist after having a quick read through the game, which can create mistakes. This really strikes me as scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie, as if you were town, you would have read the game properly in order to create a readlist

Your second reason (why I am an sr to you)

Clara:I get your point, but here is the sentence you said that makes me have doubts about you being town.

Halsey: I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys

Clara: I get that you corrected yourself afterwards, but I feel that from a town mindset, they would read thouroughly before making a readslist, while from a scum mindset, they would want to get a readslist out asap to seem like they are putting alot of effort into the game

The Full Reason
Halsey: I didn't really claim I understood, I feel like I understood after. Also, I already stated why I thought all of this. I read the game fast in order to catch up with you guys and might have mixed up some posts with others. I did correct what I stated however before anybody even brought that up, so I don't see how I would be scummy about that.

I had already stated my readlist was more like Dr. Proctors journal. I kept open ended the players who had been active the most that day and some in question form so people could respond back to me. Not only that, my reads also had analysis which I explained. This post thing is all addressed in my argument with Kimmy if you want to read it. Also, I stated that I corrected myself pretty much automatically before any significant confusion happen if you read back. So it's not just some reads thrown in there to make me look towny.

(wanted to avoid talking about the plan and as you guys know, was planning to make one post dedicated to it but it's inevitable in this scenario.

Not only that, but if you are using that argument, then take my plan into account. Posting reads wasnt the first thing I did, it was the plan and are you going to suggest that's playing safe (scum trying to get a readlist out to appear townie)? Not only that, but I planned to do those reads after the plan as you see, some of those reads were supplement by the reasoning that my plan gave to me. Of course, this now all hinges on whetheryou believe that what I did was a plan to begin with.

There's also the fact that you accused me of reading half of the game and quickreading but now you have the issue with quickreading solely even though my list is not generalized at all plus the fact that I corrected myself meaning I actually contributed as a town should which makes all of this null unless you want to penalize me on quickreading? That'd be more of a negative behavior than scum/town considering what I did.

idk it might be my stubborness making me sr you but I certainly have a stronger sr on Shepherd rn

Stubborness is usually caused by something. What is causing you to be so stubborn to believe that I am sr. If there is nothing specific, this just looks like a terrible reason to get off your sr list the future.

Also I looked at your reason for lynching Shepherd:

Clara My problem is that for any town player, it goes without saying that they should follow the plan. For mafia though, it's different. They are the Ines that need to decide whether or not they follow the plan, or kill. That's begun i think you are scum. You had to discuss what to do with your partner, but never got round to sending the action. Also. If 2 people are agreed, the second to agree should be Sending the fruit when he agrees, so that's something

Why would mafia not need to follow the plan. There's no reason for mafia to not follow the plan at all because it would expose them (if they did the kill ofc). Since there was no kill at all, it can be assumed that one of the scum is paying attention to the game. Also, it can be assumed that the scum that is paying attention would tell them to pass the fruit and that would be that. Not only this, but if you really sr me, then why sr Shepherd over something like that. Surely, if I was scum, I would tell Shepherd to pass the fruit and that we are not going to kill. Thus, it does not make sense I would be partners with somebody like him. It does not make sense that you sr both of us.

Although, I feel you just town slipped just because of that awful reason (even though it makes this post null, let me explain)

My quicktopic is only one url with my other hydra in it.

This is how mafia communicates at night.
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here [QuickTopic link].

This leads me to assume that the mafia's quicktopic would be one url with 4 players.

thus

You had to discuss what to do with your partner, but never got round to sending the action.

means you did not know this mechanic. Anybody else want to comment on this?

Also Kimmy, answer my questions smh.

Next post is about my lynch thought process.

Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:10 am

All of you should have reason to believe one of the townleaders (Emmy, me, Caroline) are mafia.

This is because of the kill that happened. Dr Proctor.

Why would mafia not kill one of the town leaders that have been leading the discussion for someone so obscure as Proctor (need to look more into this). The fact that a mafia can shut down alot of the discussion by killing one of us is a no brainier.

Also, the fact that town each time keeps pressuring somebody that hasn't discussed, comes out into the light, and is then lynched leads to the question... why did mafia kill another of these obscure townies when it's safer to kill a town leader and keep encouraging this sort of behavior?

Simple. It is because one of the townleaders is mafia.

Really, that simple.

I try to hold out on this as long as I can but the fact that tomorrow is Monday means I cannot hold on it any longer. Atleast I can infer most of the players' neutrals, srs, and trs before revealing this in order to make sure if what I thought (the lynching/sring of an obscure player) might be happening again.

Ofc as you know, Jeremiah complicates this a little if you have been reading the game.

Well, what do you think about this guys?

Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:14 am

Also, the fact that town each time
(the majority of the players)

I tried*

People, please come online. Even though I'm tired (through my misspells which I'm sure I missed some), I want to see responses to this. I'm actually really excited about both of these posts.
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Halsey N. Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:17 am

God I talk too fucking much
Halsey N.
Halsey N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:51 am

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I think I confused Jeremiah with someone else on Day 1 regarding the reads on Halsey. I did add the "no?" bit behind it for people to correct me so I guess I stand corrected. Will be reading to see who I confused him for.

Halsey, at present moment who is the Mafia among the townleaders to you? Between Emmy and Caroline who do you feel is likely to be the hiding Mafia?

Also I didn't realize I had questions unanswered, that's my bad, I'll probably go read back and answer them. If I miss any please re-quote them and ask me again.

I believe we're still going along with the "lynched dude provides a fruit chain thing", but what do we do if Jeremiah never comes on >.>? Do we just follow the PL again?

Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:03 am

Ah found it.

Ok so on the weight part, I really agree on that. When you said black and white, that meant you basically lynched him because of playstyle. Choose your words better next time (or you just made this u, but this was an explanation point and the point itself is legitimate so it stays). After this, I went back to see Kimmy's posts and see that he has nothing about Clara whatsoever. I mean, the hell Kimmy? Clara basically did what you stated was scummy and oh man, did she stereotype the hell out of it when he/she posted his/her readlist in the format that you ever hate so much and definitely saw and you didnt do anything at all??? I mean Kimmy, when you made that attack on me, it was just so messy. However, you had obv read the game when I think about it now since you stated the plan I had procured, but you used that as a support point for your lynch, not as the main idea. Ever since that attack on me, your posts have been lax and way different. However, you did hear me out at the end and that ended it which is very townlike. I need to look into that a little more and see if I missed anything. However, my point stands. Why didn't you go after Clara?

So I was just reading through the game and your whole thing about your plan and whatnot was much more impactful and noticeable than Clara, which led to me poking at that first.

Also, at the point of my questioning of you, the main point was your sowing of confusion and read lists being the only posts up till there, while Clara had other posts which just blended together with everything else, which made me notice them less. If you looked at my posts, I didn't really respond to anything but your grand plan then, which probably made me too focused on it and neglected to read other, more subtle details.

I'll go and re-read Clara's ISO now to see if there was anything they did that indeed would have pinged me if I wasn't too focused on attacking you.

Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimmy S. Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:04 am

Halsey N. wrote:
Also Kimmy, answer my questions smh.

Is this the said question you wanted me to answer?

Also regarding the previous response, what made you call my posts "lax"? Was there anything in my posts that indicated laxness that was not present in earlier posts which caused you to point it out?
Kimmy S.
Kimmy S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next