PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 26: F11

+7
Old Man Swamp
Tierra A.
Leona L.
Wilbur R.
Keanu R.
Morrison Z.
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Game 26: F11 - Page 3 Empty Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Tierra A. Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:51 am

Sorry give me a second
Tierra A.
Tierra A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:10 pm

Ellen D. wrote:Still waiting on a decent post from Morrison, Tierra, and Leona. I don't want Morrison lynched today because of his latest post. Towers seems to be having problems with being busy so I guess I would be happy to lynch Leona today.

Here's what I don't like about this post. You are scumhunting by activity not with logical explanation. Remember that Keanu was lynched because he was posting fillers, not because he didn't post at all. I believe that at this moment, scumhunting by activity is not useful because mafia, being in a desperate position, will try to be active and act townie. Also, may I ask why you don't want to lynch Morrison because of his latest post?
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:11 pm

Tierra A. wrote:Sorry give me a second

It would be nice to hear you thoughts and not just switching lynches every time you post.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen D. Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:26 pm

Morrisons most recent post was saying he would stop playing as Morrison and start playing properly. It would be interesting to see what he will do
I wasn't scumhunting by activity because I included the word decent
None of you three (especially tierra now) haven't really made a post that contributes anything
I guess you just did that post but ehh
Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:52 pm

Tbh we dont just want A decent post from the ones who havent done anything, we want everyone to keep dishing out decent posts because this activity is actually sad. Also tierra is being annoying right now. "Sorry gimmie a sec" >hasnt posted for eight hours and doesnt seem like she will....

Literally tho nothing makes sense. The one word wonder on the mafia roleblocker, the weird nightkill, McGinty who was really pushing, almost too desperately, for activity at the start which i thought was kinda weird and now is even weirder coz he has dropped off the face of the earth. I know i said he was pretty solid town in my eyes but this is really weird. This game is just really strange and it would REALLY help if people were active.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:56 pm

Also i couldnt help but notice that morrison was actually online a few minutes after day 2 started, which begs the question, where is this "new morrison" he promised us...
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:48 pm

Morrison Z.(0)-
Rita O.(0)-
Leona L.(0)-
Ellen D.(0)-
McGinty P.(0)-
Tierra A.(0)-
Wilbur R.(0)-

^current playerlist

I think it's safe to assume that Rita, Ellen, and Leona are all not cop (i'm assuming all town are playing optimally towards winning here). I am also not cop. That leaves Morrison/McGinty/Tierra as possible cops. I'd really prefer to figure out which mode we're in since if we're not in the one with the cop, we don't want to waste time thinking about whether it exists, and if we are in the one with the cop, we want the doctor to be on them ASAP.
I agree that McGinty is most likely town. It's incredibly ballsy to waste your most powerful role on day 1 if you're mafia, especially with the 50/50 that cop could be itg.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:56 pm

Votecount 2.1

Morrison Z.(0)-
Rita O.(0)-
Leona L.(0)-
Ellen D.(0)-
McGinty P.(0)-
Tierra A.(0)-
Wilbur R.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Rita O., Wilbur R., Leona L., Tierra A., McGinty P., Ellen D., Morrison Z.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 23rd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Morrison Z. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:14 pm

I'm sorry for doubting your intellect old man swamp.
(disclaimer: I'm sorry if i repeated what anyone already said but I typed up my thoughts during the night so i wouldn't miss anything so it was before anyone said anything today)

That means the set up is either

1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies

or

1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies

Either way only one scum left wooooo So in my opinion, I'm gonna temporarily rule the following people out of my list of possible lynches today:
McGinty - b/c of the lynch (ik they're not clear but I highly doubt they would bus the mafia role block Day 1 especially when theres only two total scum)
Tierra- for unlynching me because plurality was on me and if she was scum she could have easily just kept the lynch on me and not seem suspicious but she unlynched me and put plural on Keanu

Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:14 pm

I feel like there was someone else but I lost my train of thought so I'll say it if I remember

gg me still forgot
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:17 pm

Rita O. wrote:Also i couldnt help but notice that morrison was actually online a few minutes after day 2 started, which begs the question, where is this "new morrison" he promised us...

Yeah cause Aj told me day started when I was going to school so didn't have time to check everything until now
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:21 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:I think that was legitimately the worst kill possible for mafia to make

If cop is alive, they should claim, and doctor should be on them for every night going forward. Clearing one townie per night is worth the townie we're going to lose each night as a result (unless the townie cleared is the one that dies, which will rarely happen if at all)

Claiming / a lack of claiming also answers which setup we're in.

Its a really good plan but we'd run the risk of having cop claim and doc be inactive or something so we have to hope that our power roles are active if there are any that is.
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:49 am

that's definitely a risk worth taking, though. If doctor idles then I think aj can just ban them from participating in psanon again. Seems fair to me.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen D. Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:20 am

I'm fairly certain everyon in the game has posted enough to be able to notice a cop claim. Especially if we all caps DOC ON X after all our posts
Morrison made a very good point about Tierra, but aside from that he was just saying the obvious and making it a longboard post
Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen D. Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:36 am

He also didn't even read the game before posting. I said I didn't want him lunches but I've changed my mind

lynch Morrison Z
Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:55 am

Wilbur R. wrote:Morrison Z.(0)-
Rita O.(0)-
Leona L.(0)-
Ellen D.(0)-
McGinty P.(0)-
Tierra A.(0)-
Wilbur R.(0)-

^current playerlist

I think it's safe to assume that Rita, Ellen, and Leona are all not cop (i'm assuming all town are playing optimally towards winning here). I am also not cop. That leaves Morrison/McGinty/Tierra as possible cops. I'd really prefer to figure out which mode we're in since if we're not in the one with the cop, we don't want to waste time thinking about whether it exists, and if we are in the one with the cop, we want the doctor to be on them ASAP.
I agree that McGinty is most likely town. It's incredibly ballsy to waste your most powerful role on day 1 if you're mafia, especially with the 50/50 that cop could be itg.

Or how about we not figure out who cop is but figure out who mafia is instead, much more efficient use of our time and also if the cop doesnt want to claim we dont have to force him...

Ellen D. wrote:He also didn't even read the game before posting. I said I didn't want him lunches but I've changed my mind

lynch Morrison Z
What do you mean he didnt read the game?

Also i feel like if there is a cop, they most likely would have already claimed since mafia roleblocker is dead so I feel like it is safe to assume this is a no power role setup in my opinion. Which is why i dont want you guys thinking about the cop, but the mafia instead.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:18 am

Ellen D. wrote:He also didn't even read the game before posting. I said I didn't want him lunches but I've changed my mind

lynch Morrison Z

Yeah, what do u mean? lol I did read the game but the first paragraph I typed were my thoughts right after the reveal anything that happened day 2 wasn't counted in that smh. Maybe if you paid attention....
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen D. Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:44 am

You saying I'm not paying attention? Wow
What I meant was that you included a lot of stuff that had already been said and I know you mentioned that but if you are just going to repeat what's been said already it isn't helpful
Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:55 am

Ellen D. wrote:You saying I'm not paying attention? Wow
What I meant was that you included a lot of stuff that had already been said and I know you mentioned that but if you are just going to repeat what's been said already it isn't helpful

Doesn't mean I didn't read it. I just thought I'd go ahead and post what I thought right after the reveal instead of going back and deleting what someone said before me. And not all of it was repeated so then I'd have to find what specifically wasn't already said which really isn't as convenient Razz
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:56 am

Terrible reason to lynch someone by the way
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:41 pm

Ellen from your previous posts you have been focusing a lot on finding a reason to lynch morrison. You neglected the fact that wilbur has actually done the same thing since he did copy one of my posts. You also neglected the fact that morrison did say something useful that no one else had mentioned. I want you to either cast a broader eye or focus on every single one and not just morrison because then we can have other stuff to talk about.

Leona, from the posts you have written, you have pressed others to scumhunt and also given ideas on why a particular type of scumhunting is not good. Yet I havent seen you do any scumhunting yourself... It's as if you are trying to seem town by telling us what to do while sitting back and putting up your feet watching town do all the work. I want to see more scumhunting from you because clearly you know exactly how to do it.

Wilbur is super obsessed with the cop business to thee point where not a single post of his as focused on finding mafia. If you look at his ISO, it's pretty clear that in the middle of banging on about the cop, he BW into morrison. I also want to see a lot more scumhunting from you, like i said for the billionth time dont worry about the cop, we wont win by finding the cop...

Tierra, although what morrison said was true we can always assume you didnt realise that the plurality would go on Keanu. Therefore you better speak up...

I think what's left is that McGinty better come back and that Morrison is actually keeping it somewhat active so thats good. But yeah i am annoyed because this activity is appaling and we cant go anywhere with this. I still think the nightkill can give away the mafia if we work out why he did it but man i just want people to talk.

Like I said tho, cop probably would have already claimed by now so it's safe to assume it's a no cop game.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen D. Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:53 pm

Rita O. wrote:Ellen from your previous posts you have been focusing a lot on finding a reason to lynch morrison. You neglected the fact that wilbur has actually done the same thing since he did copy one of my posts. You also neglected the fact that morrison did say something useful that no one else had mentioned. I want you to either cast a broader eye or focus on every single one and not just morrison because then we can have other stuff to talk about.

Leona, from the posts you have written, you have pressed others to scumhunt and also given ideas on why a particular type of scumhunting is not good. Yet I havent seen you do any scumhunting yourself... It's as if you are trying to seem town by telling us what to do while sitting back and putting up your feet watching town do all the work. I want to see more scumhunting from you because clearly you know exactly how to do it.

Wilbur is super obsessed with the cop business to thee point where not a single post of his as focused on finding mafia. If you look at his ISO, it's pretty clear that in the middle of banging on about the cop, he BW into morrison. I also want to see a lot more scumhunting from you, like i said for the billionth time dont worry about the cop, we wont win by finding the cop...

Tierra, although what morrison said was true we can always assume you didnt realise that the plurality would go on Keanu. Therefore you better speak up...

I think what's left is that McGinty better come back and that Morrison is actually keeping it somewhat active so thats good. But yeah i am annoyed because this activity is appaling and we cant go anywhere with this. I still think the nightkill can give away the mafia if we work out why he did it but man i just want people to talk.

Like I said tho, cop probably would have already claimed by now so it's safe to assume it's a no cop game.

what did I miss? I commented on him saying about someone, Tierra I believe.
also the reason i was focusing on morrison is because of day 1. Wilbur seemed townie d1 while morrison seemed scummy
I also dont think wilbur talking about cop alot is scum, i just dont think its the way we should approach the game rn
Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Ellen D. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Ellen from your previous posts you have been focusing a lot on finding a reason to lynch morrison. You neglected the fact that wilbur has actually done the same thing since he did copy one of my posts. You also neglected the fact that morrison did say something useful that no one else had mentioned. I want you to either cast a broader eye or focus on every single one and not just morrison because then we can have other stuff to talk about.

what did I miss? I commented on him saying about someone, Tierra I believe.
also the reason i was focusing on morrison is because of day 1. Wilbur seemed townie d1 while morrison seemed scummy
I also dont think wilbur talking about cop alot is scum, i just dont think its the way we should approach the game rn

Lol now I just feel like you're trying to find any possible reason to lynch me. I wasn't even scummy day 1, people wanted to lynch me because I was being annoying which I can agree with.
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:49 pm

No morrison i agree with ellen you were a pretty awful presence day 1 and even if i didnt really think you were mafia, i wouldnt have felt sorry if you were lynched back then. But now in day 2, i dont think morrison is a good lynch because he hasnt done anything thats scummy. Ellen is saying that he just repeated what other people said but I am saying that wilbur has done that too AND morrison explained why he repeated others AND he gave new info.

I wasnt saying wilbur is scum because of that but dont you think its weird that he hasnt made a single post to help progress scumhunting? Instead he's just talking about the cop. What i was trying to get at before is that when he did lynch morrison he just BWd rather than actually giving his thoughts about mafia.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellen D. Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:05 pm

Rita Morrison agreed he was an awful presence day 1
Yeah morrison that was bad wording on my part. When I said scummy I was meaning it as in people were lunching you
unlynch morrison
Ellen D.
Ellen D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next