PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 24: Near-Vanilla

+13
Gurkinn N.
Charmaine U.
Ramona G.
Professor Icarus
Fernando T.
Delilah H.
Natasha L.
Annie F.
Mimi F.
Haruno H.
Nanette B.
Brodie S.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Game 24: Near-Vanilla - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:55 pm

Annie F. wrote:About claiming our protects, fuck that tactic of yours. If we're gonna risk our pr's we're gonna get the Most info  out of it we can. We're not going to withold information from Town because scum can use it, we wouldn't with a cop either.

Alright, hold on a second. Before Ramona reveals her night 2 action, consider this. If her role was roleblocker or doctor, it would make sense for her to claim her target because it would either give us a clear or a confirmed scum. However, since her nightaction has two different abilities, we can't be 100% sure which one it was. The only people that truly benefit from the information would be the two mafia goons that would be able to know if Ramona protected a townie or roleblocked. The only way that we could be sure of a protect or roleblock would be if Ramona prevented a kill on Gurkinn night 2, which doesn't help us now anyway. In my opinion, Ramona shouldn't reveal her night 2 target, because it helps mafia without giving town a confirmed town/scum.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:51 pm

To be completely honest, I agree with Annie's views on Towa. If not for day 1, I would probably suspect him (and even lynch him) by now. Here is why I think so: (Analysis beginning from Day 2)

1) Towa is rather lynch-happy. He begins each day by lynching someone.

2) Asking for doc to be on him. This brings up major wifom whether doc should protect him or not. Plus, if he really is town, mafia might chose another kill instead. I don't think this move is beneficial to town. Moreover, he didn't ask for Jailkeeper to be on him. His reasoning for this was that Jailkeeper should be on scummy people, but if you see his read list today, he said Mimi (HIS BIGGEST TOWN READ) would be a good JK target. I sense some contradictory here.

3) Lynching Nanette and not following up with anything. This point kinda adds on to point number 1. Not sure what he wanted to achieve with this lynch, perhaps pressuring for better activity? However, he didn't do anything to pressure her tho. Perhaps, he thinks that town might bandwagon?

4) He said "I just don't care about this game anymore". I don't know what is the purpose of saying this, but he doesn't seem like a bored townie.

5) Read on Nanette: On page 6, Towa said Nanette is one of his scum read. However on page 8, Nanette didn't post anything much but Towa said "Nanette I'm sure is town". His reasoning was "lurks but in a way that makes me of town" like... ?_? Also, he said he wouldn't surprised if Nanette was doc. Why would you say that? If you trust your reads, why would you give that kind of info to the mafia?

6) Haruno's death: I have no idea what difference between Haruno and Nanette makes Towa thinks Haruno is much more scummy. He points out that "he wouldn't be surprised if Nanette was doc". Since Haruno is similar to Nanette, maybe he thought Haruno would be doc? That's the only reason why I think Haruno died. Perhaps Towa + Nanette scum team?

That's my read on Towa. I want to know if everyone agrees with this or not. As for revealing my targets, I will not reveal it for now unless we comes with a conclusion on what to do.

Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:52 pm

Alright Annie, since you're making me waste my time to deal with your crap before we can get back on track, I'll type a newspaper up just for you later tonight. Expect it in 6 hours or less.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha L. Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:21 pm

Charmaine, are you fucking serious? GOD. You didn't even comment on the Gurkinn flip! Your reads were one sentence? Thoughts? More like randlynch Nanette.

LYNCH CHARMAINE
Natasha L.
Natasha L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:43 pm

Actually, I am sorry to say but my newspaper will probably be put on hold until 4:00 Monday. I have irl to do right now. Either way, a Prof Ic lynch sounds good. Will explain everything when I have the time.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:31 am

Towa Q. wrote:Alright Annie, since you're making me waste my time to deal with your crap before we can get back on track, I'll type a newspaper up just for you later tonight. Expect it in 6 hours or less.

honestly just look at this shit, to you guys this might not be very interesting, but it is to me. And you wanna know why? because this is the exact attitude I've had to deal with in every single psanon game I've played as town. And you wanna know who was giving off this attitude (though generally not as obvious as Towa)? A SCUM PLAYER WHO WAS CONVINCED EVERYONE SAW THEM AS TOWN EXCEPT ME.

Towa has the attitude of a scum player towards me, the attitude where they have to deal with my "bullshit" though they don't think it really matters because who would listen to me right? I'm just a stupid townie... except this time I'm not, so she has to do something about me. She has no choice but to deal with me because I am the doctor now, and I can get support for my ideas now. So please everyone, trust me. So far in psanon I haven't been wrong with my actual scumreads where I went so far as to lynch someone. So please, trust me, rather than towa's reads or anyone else's reads, give me this 1 chance to prove that I'm right, seeing as I'm at risk of getting nightkilled now. I don't believe icarus is scum, he seems to me like a townie that just doesn't have any ideas to contribute to the conversation, so all he can do is give readlists and defend himself. Charmaine to me doesn't seem very scummy either because I honestly don't know what you guys expect her to say about the lynch, "oh golly I screwed up, I am so sorry town I shouldn't have lynched this person"? Honestly, I would probably not say anything and just move on too if I had misslynched. So can we just lynch Towa today? She is a lot scummier than our other options.

About the protects for this night, I will protect the JK, that is certain. This means that it's a game of wifom between the JK and the mafia whether I'm safe or the JK + someone else are safe. Good luck.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:31 pm

Alright Annie, here's the deal.

I don't care if you were right about two players that I lynched and I was wrong. You can be right and I can be wrong thousand times and it wouldn't matter, as long as we are right the one time it counts. And right now, being right counts. We are on our last misslynch, unless the JK manages to stop a kill and win a second.

So, you were right. Brodie was town. Gurkinn was town. Haruno was town. I was wrong about them. Is that what you wanted to hear? Because correct me if I'm wrong, but I didn't lead the Gurkinn lynch and I sure as hell wasn't the only one who thought they were scummy. You want to know why I was so convinced you were scum? Because you were scummy. And I believe one person's already said that both you and the JK were scummy before your claim. Hell, most of the players this game have been scummy. I wanted PR claims because honestly, I was running out of ideas for who could be scum.

You call me scummy because I flop around with my reads? Sure, my reads have changed as the game's gone on. As players make posts and make their lynches, opinions are bound to change.

Look at you, for example.
Annie:

You were convinced I was town after I made the post that started a lynch on a mafia goon. The only reason I see you started to jump on me was because I never replied to every little thing you've said in your posts, and now you are tunneling me. Tell me something. What if you are wrong? What if you succeed and get the lynch on me and I flip VT? Then who are you going to lynch? Who is my partner if I am really scum like you say I am? Because unless I bussed Fernando when I called him scummy, me and Natasha are the ones who got it going while you sat back and didn't lynch a damned person D1. You keep making town reads on scummy players, and yet your only convincing scumread is on the girl who got a mafia lynched D1 in the first place?

You wanted to know why I thought Haruno was likely doc? It's because I wouldn't have minded a maf kill on her. I remain convinced she is a VT and she was my least scummy of the three lurkers.

I gave a list yesterday saying I wanted you lynched next and the Professor Icarus next. I went to Icarus instead of you next. My opinion changed after night and I decided you weren't as scummy as I had thought, so I lynched Icarus.

Annie wrote:honestly just look at this shit, to you guys this might not be very interesting, but it is to me. And you wanna know why? because this is the exact attitude I've had to deal with in every single psanon game I've played as town. And you wanna know who was giving off this attitude (though generally not as obvious as Towa)? A SCUM PLAYER WHO WAS CONVINCED EVERYONE SAW THEM AS TOWN EXCEPT ME.

Good for you. You've played in old games before. What does an old game have to do with this one? So I play aggressive. I lynch people I feel are scummy. Big deal. That's just the way I play. If you don't like it, tough. Either you can get over it and help me sift through the 4 people I am now convinced hold 2 scum, or you can keep trying to lynch me. I don't care. But I am going to work on finding the last two mafia members.

Btw, that reminded me. I did say Mimi was my biggest town read and I did say she would be a good JK target. If we lynch a scum today, then JKering her would either confirm she is scum based on kill/no kill that night. I am not 100% sure she is town. She could be scum acting a whole lot more townie than the rest of us have.

Also, you want to know why I thought you were scummy and "making stuff up about you"? When I read over your interactions with Brodie and Icarus, it seemed scummy to me. I interpreted it as scummy and I stated my thoughts. Wrong or not, those were my thoughts on your interactions.

I think I have everything covered, but if I don't, I know I can count on you to point it out.

Anyway, I am still happy with my Icarus lynch, and will remain there for now.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Votecount 4.3

Professor Icarus(1)- Towa Q.
Nanette B.(1)- Charmaine U.
Towa Q.(1)- Annie F.
Charmaine U.(1)- Natasha L.
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Nanette B., Ramona G., Mimi F., Professor Icarus
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Professor Icarus would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:04 pm

Towa really seems to be caught up with Annie and didn't mention me in his post when i pretty much stated most of the reasons while Annie just went with her "feelings".

To be honest, I don't know. On one hand, I don't mind a professor icarus lynch. It just that, the lynch won't give us anything as useful as towa's. I think since it is not MYLO/LYLO, I am fine with Professor Icarus. Although this does not mean Towa is town. His activity might be useful.

Mimi, I see you online, what do you think about this?

Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Nvm she went off.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Last post. Annie (Doc) please be on me. If you target other players it will just add unnecessary wifom. Thank you very much.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:38 pm

I guess I have appeared scummy this game, but I still continue to support the lynching of Icarus, Charmaine, Mimi, or Natasha. Again, with Icarus. I think I like that order, but it depends on the JK action tonight.

Ramona, this may sound scummy, but I need to say it anyway. I strongly suggest you JK on one of the three above who is not lynched. You can call me scum or say I am scummy if you want, but knowing that, if I am scum, I will 100% not make the kill tonight. The doc will be a target, so it is safe to say whoever you RB tonight is scum. Please do not waste it on me. I really do hope Icarus is one of the 2/4 maf members and you will see I am town, but if he happens to be town, then I urge you not to JK me.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:43 pm

I see that Professor Icarus is online. He might lynch Towa, which will put him on plurality. Either way, I don't mind.

Also, Towa, I like that you suggest things but it adds a lot of wifom. I will make my own decisions, whether you like it or not.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Icarus Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm honestly not seeing the complaints about me being incredibly valid. You guys are literally lynching a town contributor, who most of you deem to be not necessarily the most townie, but still a slight lean, when there are much more viable lynches? I mean I'm not gonna flip the lynch cause I don't have any chance of living if I get a town or scum lynch to be honest, and people will immediately gang up on me for sure, but please understand why you're allowing this to happen. Doc since you've claimed like the utter dunce you are, please stay on Jailkeeper and just hope that you'll stay alive. Can't see you staying around d til tomorrow tbh and I don't see mafia not risking their kill on you myself.

Natasha your reasoning for your read on me is really incredulous. You basically said your read had to change on me cause the rest of them hadn't really? Fucks sake you really have some shitty ways of trying to hide that. and of course my reads would share reasons on why people may swing both. The reads you shared were both on my neutral reads list and why the fuck would I not share what I've noticed in their plays and attitudes and how that has effected and made me come to the conclusion that they are whatever alignment to me.

Also apologies about the lack of me over the weekend completely forgot this existed.

By the way, should be back before deadline. May consider a lynch if I find something that would be worthwhile to act upon, or if something happens between then. I just urge you all to consider why you're choosing to push this, cause it seems like you're all quite half heartedly going along with it. Can't wait to see your "newspaper" towa, should be intriguing.

ps. "i recommend the lynching of over half the players in the game" good one towa that one gave me a good chuckle
Professor Icarus
Professor Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:44 pm

With only a few hours remaining before deadline, I still haven't decided on who I want to lynch.  I'm going to go through everyone's posts again right here and decide on my lynch here in this post.

Nanette B.:  On this day, and in every day from now on, we need as much discussion as we possibly can from everyone in the game.  Nanette hasn't posted in days due to "awkward circumstances", and has yet to be subbed out.  Towa sees her as a definite clear, which I just dont understand.  The fact the she hasn't been subbed out yet just makes me more suspicious of her, since Haruno and Gurkinn, both townies, were subbed out much sooner.  more than a slight scum read but not a huge read, 35-55% chance of being scum.  Possible scumteams: Towa.

Charmaine U.:  Everyone's view on Charmaine seems to have gone from an early scum read due to her aggressiveness, to a more townie view as the game progresses.  The only change she has made is that she has stopped attacking people and decided to lay low for a while, and it has worked.  Her only real town reads, have been Towa and Icarus, and she didn't even discuss Icarus again in her most recent readlist.  slight scum read, 25-40% chance of being scum.  Possible scumteams: Towa, Professor Icarus.

Professor Icarus:  Professor Icarus has one lynch and plurality on him at the time of me typing this, but other people have also said that they are okay with this lynch.  There have been 3 main interactions involving him in this game: One on day 2 with Ramona, another on day 3 with Gurkinn, and the most recent being today with Towa.  His first with Ramona was a discussion with Ramona about his suspicion of Fernando on day 1.  He had stated that he found Fernando scummy but never actually lynched him.  He did want to make it clear that he suspected Fernando, however, which could be viewed as scummy, but what else are you going to say about the mafia goon that got lynched the day before.  Nothing that really sways my opinion here.  His second interaction was with Gurkinn on day 3, the day that she was lynched.  Gurkinn was subbed out early on in the day, and made 2 posts with reads that were either from early day 1 or made without reasoning.  Because of this, she was lynched.  What I want to focus on in particular was Icarus' lynch, as it was placed 30 minutes before deadline.  At this point in day 3, Gurkinn had 3 lynches and noone else even had 2 in a largely inactive day as a whole.  His lynch changed nothing at all, as Gurkinn would have died to plurality regardless.  A mafia member would have had no reason to lynch that late in the day, as it simply draws unwanted attention.  It seems to me more like a VT making sure his top scum read (which Gurkinn was to Icarus) ended the day with the most lynches.  This interaction has a town vibe to me.  His last interaction so far has been his reaction to Towa pressuring him throughout today.  Her most recent read of Icarus was that he seemed "too neutral" and had him at number 3 on people she wanted lynched (this was on day 3 btw).  With Gurkinn now dead, and Annie confirmed as town, she simply moved Icarus up to number 1 without rereading anyone with this new information.  It is also worth mentioning that both her number 1 and number 2 scum reads at the time have since been revealed to be town.  Since then her read on him has pretty much been that he has made townie posts, but she still thinks it's him.  Sorry, what?  Not only does it not make any sense, but it doesn't answer what Icarus has been asking all day:  Towa's reasoning for lynching him.  I see nothing scummy about this interaction in terms of Icarus, I'll discuss the other half of it later.Town read, less than 10% chance of being scum  Possible scumteams: Charmaine, Mimi.

Natasha L.:  She only really started to make an impression on me recently, as she hasn't really posted much all game.  Despite that, I don't see much of what she has posted as scummy, as she was one of the first people to lynch Fernando, which Towa is quick to point out.  One thing I want to touch on is her reaction to Gurkinn flipping town.  It seems really over the top to me, as if she was willing to bet her life that Gurkinn was scum.  In all honesty, Gurkinn's sub seemed like a person who didn't have much experience in forum mafia and didn't have the time to read past page 3-5 of the game.  I think Towa put it perfectly in her read: "I wouldn't be surprised if town, but is more scummy to me than towny. Better off dead either way."  Town read, less than 10% chance of being scum.  Possible scumteams: Mimi, Towa.

Towa Q.:  To be honest, this entire post seems like it has been a read on Towa.  She has had by far the most consistent activity, and has led a couple of lynches so far.  I want to first look at Towa's actions from a town perspective, and then from a mafia perspective.  If Towa is a VT, on day 1 she pointed out Fernando's scumminess and participated in a lynch of a mafia goon.  She then saw Brodie's day 1 antics and subsequent lurking as scum tells and led a lynch on him.  After seeing that he flipped town, she took a step back and rethought her reads, then agreed with the consensus that Gurkinn was too scummy to keep alive and lynched her, making her the 3rd lynch on her ~4 hours from deadline.  Now, she sees Professor Icarus as mafia from a perceived gut feeling and is following her gut as well directing for both power roles to claim, getting town two clears.  Now to look at her as mafia.  If she is mafia, on day 1 she bussed her partner early, and watched as many other people followed her logic and lynched Fernando as well. Then, using her gained trust from lynching a mafia member, she lead a lynch on Brodie, one of the most active town members on day 1, while throwing suspicion on Annie and Charmaine as well.  She also had Charmaine as a scumread with Brodie on day 1.  On top of this, she also asked to be protected, which would mean one less protective role to deal with that night.  On day 3, she didn't want to lead a lynch on another townie, so she let town decide to lynch Gurkinn and didn't oppose it, only lynching when it was 2-1 with ~4 hours left until deadline.  It is at this time that she goes from lynching Nanette to saying that she is confirmed town, without Nanette posting anything significant to change her mind (possible bus then retract?).  Now on day 4, she had moved on to her next two targets, Annie and Professor Icarus, when two more town lynches meant a mafia win.  However, Annie was revealed as doctor, making her job a lot harder.  She then posted a readlist, completely omitting Nanette, and tunneling on Icarus while leaving the other 3 uncleared players with very unsure reads, as she hasn't decided on another target yet.  I don't know, it might just be me, but it seems like it makes much more sense that Towa is mafia than town at this point.  Scum read, 50-60% chance of being scum.  Possible scumteams: Nanette, Charmaine, Natasha.

This took most of my day to put together, because I read through the entire game to make my reads again, and I looked through Towa's posts extensively since I have seen her as town for much of the game, so I apologize for it coming so close to deadline.  However, I have made my decision to lynch Towa today.  If she flips as scum, I believe the next lynch should be Nanette, because the level at which Towa town reads her now is startling.  If I'm wrong and she flips town, I can't think of another scum team involving Nanette, so I'd say it makes the most sense to lynch Charmaine. Also, if either Charmaine or Icarus is lynched and flips scum, I believe that the other should be lynched, because after Towa/Nanette, I think Charmaine/Icarus makes the most sense for a scumteam, although I guess you could make a case for Mimi/Icarus as well.

lynch Towa Q.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 pm

Votecount 4.4

Towa Q.(2)- Annie F., Mimi F.
Professor Icarus(1)- Towa Q.
Nanette B.(1)- Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.(1)- Natasha L.
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- Nanette B., Ramona G., Professor Icarus
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.

Towa Q. was lynched.

she was the...:

Night 4 Commence! Deadline is the 13th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:19 pm

Nice and wasted day.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:56 pm

the person killed was...:

Day 5 Commence!

Votecount 5.0

Professor Icarus(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Nanette B., Ramona G., Professor Icarus, Annie F., Mimi F., Charmaine U., Natasha L.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 17th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:09 pm

Well, the past day and night have definitely been interesting. We lost a significant town contributor, but at least there were no night kills. I urge everyone to contribute as much as you can today. At the very least, an updated read list on who you think are scum will be nice.

I do not have much time at the moment, so I will explain in more details later.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:19 pm

Yes, I know I should reveal my target, but I will keep it a secret for now. I want to see if I can get the most out of it.

I have my eyes on you.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:54 pm

That makes the most sense. I honestly thought it made more sense for Towa to be mafia considering the way she acted the last couple of days with her lynches, but it does give us a lot of info to go off of. I don't think Nanette is as scummy now, unless it would make sense for someone to be bussing him, maybe Charmaine? Anyway, I'll look into it later, nice job Ramona/Annie buying us another day.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 pm

sorry kidos ive been busy irl, ducks arent gonna suck themselves

nat + nen scum team? i didnt see the defend yesterday but nen is dead and just wasting space and shit now or hiding
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:40 pm

I'm sorry about the towa lynch... I really was convinced it was her. I realize I went very tunnel vision on her but it didn't concern me at the time because so far every time I went tunnel on someone I was right, but nobody listened. This time people listened... but I wasn't right. Then there was deadline and something struck me as odd, Icarus didn't seem at all concerned whether he would die, and he didn't, because Charmaine saved him from that. It kind of looks like Icarus and Charmaine could be a scumteam, as Icarus doesn't seem like the type of guy to just not lynch anyone when it can save him.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Annie F. wrote:It kind of looks like Icarus and Charmaine could be a scumteam, as Icarus doesn't seem like the type of guy to just not lynch anyone when it can save him.

This is something I brought up before deadline last night. Since Towa flipped town this is the most obvious scumteam I see now. I do feel that Charmaine is the more scummy of the two however.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:08 pm

I will

Lynch Professor Icarus.

As I said yesterday, I do not mind him lynched. Besides, he is my biggest scum read and probs will be the best lynch option today (information wise).
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next