PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 24: Near-Vanilla

+13
Gurkinn N.
Charmaine U.
Ramona G.
Professor Icarus
Fernando T.
Delilah H.
Natasha L.
Annie F.
Mimi F.
Haruno H.
Nanette B.
Brodie S.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Game 24: Near-Vanilla - Page 5 Empty Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Towa Q. Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:50 pm

Alright, my top 3 scumreads are being listed. That's all I've got time for tonight since I took a nap and slept through when I promised my big reads list. Except for these 3, my reads have not changed since the short post yesterday.

Fernando T- He is the second scummiest person, imo, and that's saying something since he's super scummy looking.

Charmaine- Thank you for pointing this out, Delilah, I would have missed it if not. With Charmine's already low post count and the fact that they are still actively checking thread makes me think that it's mafia laying low. #3 scumread.

Brodie S- He may have given "helpful town info", but to me, nothing he's said has been very helpful. He makes long posts and looks like he's contributing a lot, but all he's managed to do is ask for the JK to claim and then take it back, saying it's helpful for town to let JK hide. People pointed out the big words in his posts trying to make him look more towny, and I didn't buy it at first, but I can see it as a legit maf strat. I also called out things he said in my newspaper, and he has been online since I posted, yet he ignored it and made a senseless filler post instead, asking about a past game and the furfrou thing. I see it like this, he's made himself look scummy, and since I had 4 lynches at the time of my post, he didn't bother trying to reply to it, preferring I get lynched since I am not maf (from my perspective I am town and this read is from my perspective so yeah). Potential partner: Annie F.

Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:53 pm

DL is at 9AM tomorrow, so we have less than 15 hours to go. I am fine with Fernando lynch as he is still a scumread, but I now prefer this one:

UL Gurkin
Lynch Brodie S.

I would really like a reply to my post, Brodie, and I will have time to check before DL tomorrow if you want to change my mind, but the fact that you never bothered to make a real post after my huge one tells me you are scummy af.

Side note, Delilah, I totally didn't realize that was a furfrou, I thought it was your butt and you were a hooker.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:56 pm

blah blah blah giant wall posts of 90% filler and throwing out terms to make you seem like you know whats up. You people need to actually think instead of seeing a giant wall post and going omg town. Towa is still scummy, did you even read her reads?

I was the first person to call out fernando on his scumminess. glad some people actually listened? also nice of natashia to jump lynches too it seems.

Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:47 pm

lynch Fernando T.

Fernando has been fairly active throughout day 1. He has been posting pretty consistently, but that isn't the issue. The issue is the content of his posts. He rled Gurkinn early on in the game, and got mad when Towa did the same and switched his lynch to her. He then explained his switch in very little detail, prodded inactive players, and copy/pasted the popular opinion about why the JK shouldn't claim early game.

His longest post of the game was because of a formatting error because most of the content of the post was actually Towa's. His last post defends his Towa lynch, stating that it is not a bandwagon because he had a valid reason, a reason that he admitted through the exact same post and through his unlynch was either bad or wrong.

It is for these reasons that I lynch Fernando T.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 pm

I notice that I never really stated a reason and just summarized what Fernando has said. My reasoning is that he is making a lot of short posts that don't add much information to the game, commonly known as fillering, and he bandwagoned on the popular early day lynch, albeit his being only the second lynch.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruno H. Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:29 pm

Well Delilah H. I dont think jailkeeper should claim. But i dont think following the jailkeeper wgere docs is on JK is a bad stat there are many possibilitys that can happen. Also if doc is being pressured and claims that would be bad also. There a chance of mafia sniping doc.but if doc is found it a claims then maybe jk can try so pro strat a JK will target doctor for protect doc claim. Also i never tried this strat. I dont mind if JK claims
Haruno H.
Haruno H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruno H. Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:31 pm

I cant really type on this glitchy phone so i hope you can understand what was typed since my computer broke Sad
Haruno H.
Haruno H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:43 pm

Charmaine U:
Charmaine, you have 5 posts. 1 is your confirmation, 1 is filler that adds nothing to the game, 1 is just a reply to my quote, but again adds no info to the game.

Charmaine U. wrote:fernando switching lynches faster than something fast

Charmaine U. wrote:blah blah blah giant wall posts of 90% filler and throwing out terms to make you seem like you know whats up. You people need to actually think instead of seeing a giant wall post and going omg town. Towa is still scummy, did you even read her reads?

I was the first person to call out fernando on his scumminess. glad some people actually listened? also nice of natashia to jump lynches too it seems.

Your "being the first person to call out fernando" was just you saying he switched his lynch fast. You did not call him scummy nor did you add anything of value to your post. The only time you've made a post since then is after I called you out as being a scumread, even though you were active before that.

As for my giant post being "filler", I addressed everything I felt was important and explained my thoughts on the game. If you would like to point out exactly what parts are filler in my post, please do. Maybe it will help us to understand what you're thinking, because your other posts have done nothing to help us.

You continue to be my scumread, and I would like your defense as to why you are not scummy.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah H. Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:28 am

Fernando T. wrote:Jesus christ gurkinn, thats what you have to offer?
@Towa i lynched you cos you hopped on my rl bandwagon, but unlynched when you explained it was just to increase pressure a little bit

I saw someone say I was hopping on Bandwagons. I was the second one to lynch towa, and had a very good reason for doing so. thats the closest ive been to bwing. I haven't put much to the game yet, but that's cos is because it is day 1 and the only thing discussed so far is about JK claiming, which i briefly made my point about, and then there was Towa, and now me.

I mean, it's not like we are gonna get anything 100% useful at night/from D1 lynch. A mafia kill, which isn't even guaranteed... and the flip of whoever is lynched d1, which isn't 100% solid evidence to guarantee us a mafia lynch/ confirmed townie from there. So there really is NO point in not contributing more D1... Unless you want to avoid attention.

Another thing I don't get Fernando, is why Towa automatically became scummy to you when she joined your "bandwagon" (which i wouldn't even qualify as a bandwagon, as I consider a bandwagon to be more than 2 people on the lynch in succession, and it was only you two on Gurkinn), considering there was no threat for a quick hammer. A fairly logical conclusion, when you are rl'ing, that early in the day is that she was also trying to add pressure, not get a lynch off.

Fernando, what you are saying does not seem to be adding up. Does what he is saying make sense contextually to anyone else?

However, Fernando, I will agree with what you said about Gurkinn rn. What the fuck was that man? Seriously there has been a ton of updates lately and you produce a one liner about how you like what we are doing and nothing else? CONTRIBUTE. Say your thoughts on what's going on and don't passively agree with what is being said. State why you agree. Offer your opinions on a lynch. Do something productive. SMH
Delilah H.
Delilah H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando T. Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:00 am

Delilah H. wrote:
Fernando T. wrote:Jesus christ gurkinn, thats what you have to offer?
@Towa i lynched you cos you hopped on my rl bandwagon, but unlynched when you explained it was just to increase pressure a little bit

I saw someone say I was hopping on Bandwagons. I was the second one to lynch towa, and had a very good reason for doing so. thats the closest ive been to bwing. I haven't put much to the game yet, but that's cos is because it is day 1 and the only thing discussed so far is about JK claiming, which i briefly made my point about, and then there was Towa, and now me.

I mean, it's not like we are gonna get anything 100% useful at night/from D1 lynch. A mafia kill, which isn't even guaranteed... and the flip of whoever is lynched d1, which isn't 100% solid evidence to guarantee us a mafia lynch/ confirmed townie from there. So there really is NO point in not contributing more D1... Unless you want to avoid attention.

Another thing I don't get Fernando, is why Towa automatically became scummy to you when she joined your "bandwagon" (which i wouldn't even qualify as a bandwagon, as I consider a bandwagon to be more than 2 people on the lynch in succession, and it was only you two on Gurkinn), considering there was no threat for a quick hammer. A fairly logical conclusion, when you are rl'ing, that early in the day is that she was also trying to add pressure, not get a lynch off.

Fernando, what you are saying does not seem to be adding up. Does what he is saying make sense contextually to anyone else?

However, Fernando, I will agree with what you said about Gurkinn rn. What the fuck was that man? Seriously there has been a ton of updates lately and you produce a one liner about how you like what we are doing and nothing else? CONTRIBUTE. Say your thoughts on what's going on and don't passively agree with what is being said. State why you agree. Offer your opinions on a lynch. Do something productive. SMH

I made a mistake with Towa, and when I realised she was just increasing pressure, I unlynched.
About the day 1 thing. While what you said is true, you forgot that the further you get in the game, the more posts you have to look at, and the more deaths you have to think about interactions.
Can you please explain what bandwagoning is to mimi and whoever else is accusing me of bw
Fernando T.
Fernando T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando T. Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:02 am

Mimi F. wrote:lynch Fernando T.

Fernando has been fairly active throughout day 1.  He has been posting pretty consistently, but that isn't the issue.  The issue is the content of his posts.  He rled Gurkinn early on in the game, and got mad when Towa did the same and switched his lynch to her.  He then explained his switch in very little detail, prodded inactive players, and copy/pasted the popular opinion about why the JK shouldn't claim early game.

His longest post of the game was because of a formatting error because most of the content of the post was actually Towa's.  His last post defends his Towa lynch, stating that it is not a bandwagon because he had a valid reason, a reason that he admitted through the exact same post and through his unlynch was either bad or wrong.  

It is for these reasons that I lynch Fernando T.

Accuses me of copy pasting, while not bringing up anything new in his post apart from bandwagoning
Accuses me of bandwagoning, when I didn't
Wtf
Fernando T.
Fernando T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:58 am

I still support a Brodie lynch, but this is my last chanc to get on before DL and it seems it won't happen. I will ask that if i die tonight, that you look into my other 2 scumreads. For now, Fernando still has not given anything of value and he has not claimed a PR. His lynch will be fine, and since he's a scumread of mine anyway, I will join the wagon.

ul brodie
lynch fernando
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:04 am

Votecount 1.5

Fernando T.(4)- Natasha L., Delilah H., Mimi F., Towa Q.
Brodie S.(1)- Professor Icarus
Towa Q.(1)- Brodie S.
Gurkinn N.(1)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Delilah H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Nanette B., Gurkinn N., Haruno H., Charmaine U., Annie F., Ramona G., Fernando T.
There are 13 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 24th at 9am EST.

Fernando T. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 1 Commence! Deadline is the 26th at 9am EST. No idles are needed, please just submit your actions!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando T. Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:57 pm

I'm good at this
Fernando T.
Fernando T.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:05 am

Everyone submitted actions in both games, so I can update early!

The person killed was...:

Day 2 Commence!

Votecount 2.0

Brodie S.(0)-
Towa Q.(0)-
Gurkinn N.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(11)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Charmaine U., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Mimi F., Towa Q., Professor Icarus, Brodie S., Gurkinn N.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Icarus Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:11 am

Great job guys. Apologies for not getting on for deadline yesterday, not used to these early shenanigans AJ is pulling on us with these games, intended to lynch Fernando as I had been saying beforehand with my thoughts on him. I'm gonna write up a post with some reads based on what we have so far and share them later on, so I won't go on much with this. Great job though, we're on track at the moment for a good win.

I'd urge those who haven't really spoken out yet to speak and actually share their thoughts, the more the better. (Bit hypocritical me saying that but oh well.

also is deadline actually 9pm or is it am, i just wanted to make sure since that's what I mixed up last time
Professor Icarus
Professor Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Last time the deadline was AM. This time it's PM.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Towa Q. wrote:
Charmaine U:
Charmaine, you have 5 posts. 1 is your confirmation, 1 is filler that adds nothing to the game, 1 is just a reply to my quote, but again adds no info to the game.

Charmaine U. wrote:blah blah blah giant wall posts of 90% filler and throwing out terms to make you seem like you know whats up. You people need to actually think instead of seeing a giant wall post and going omg town. Towa is still scummy, did you even read her reads?

Your "being the first person to call out fernando" was just you saying he switched his lynch fast. You did not call him scummy nor did you add anything of value to your post. The only time you've made a post since then is after I called you out as being a scumread, even though you were active before that.

As for my giant post being "filler", I addressed everything I felt was important and explained my thoughts on the game. If you would like to point out exactly what parts are filler in my post, please do. Maybe it will help us to understand what you're thinking, because your other posts have done nothing to help us.

You continue to be my scumread, and I would like your defense as to why you are not scummy.

tbh, when i saw this post, i moved you from scum to retard. Can you not read into a post at all? why would i post that hes changing lynches fast besides to hl how scummy it is? How can you possibly scum hunt if you cant read the message of a fucking simple post like that? I didnt see the post that you said i was scummy before i posted, i read the one where you only included like 6 people and gave 0 info. You are clogging the thread with stupid posts. Though you did change lynch to fernando with a hour left in the day when he was already gonna be lynched which could mean your his partner and jumping to bus him to seem clean but then again, fernando jumped on your lynch.
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:54 pm

Great job all around guys, Fernando was never going to make any posts beneficial to town the way he was posting, and we nailed him for it early. I'll look through yesterday's posts later on when I have time to see everyone's interactions with Fernando and Delilah. We can't get complacent now, the pressure needs to stay on the mafia.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Charmaine U. wrote:
Towa Q. wrote:
Charmaine U:

tbh, when i saw this post, i moved you from scum to retard. Can you not read into a post at all? why would i post that hes changing lynches fast besides to hl how scummy it is? How can you possibly scum hunt if you cant read the message of a fucking simple post like that? I didnt see the post that you said i was scummy before i posted, i read the one where you only included like 6 people and gave 0 info. You are clogging the thread with stupid posts. Though you did change lynch to fernando with a hour left in the day when he was already gonna be lynched which could mean your his partner and jumping to bus him to seem clean but then again, fernando jumped on your lynch.

how about you calm the fuck down buddy? if I recall correctly towa is actually the one who STARTED the whole "lynching fernando is better right now" thingy, so you're just looking for something that isn't there. yes it's technically possible it's a bus but then again, who the fuck decides to have town lynch your partner instead of you when there's plenty of other options? And something the mafia definitely wouldn't want to do is switch an hour before deadline as they know it's their mafia partner so they'll lose points AND look scummy to people like you.

As for the thing where they didn't read into your post being to call fernando out, they did. They just decided that it wasn't a big enough call out to say you started the whole fernando thing, because it wasn't. You just stated he switched lynches fast, and yes that's a somewhat scummy thing to do, but it's not what started people getting suspicious about fernando, that was Towa.

I recall Towa saying something about fernando, someone and brodie being scummy, and I agree that brodie is somewhat scummy and obviously fernando was scum. I'm just curious about one thing though, you mentioned that I might be a scumteam with brodie, but I don't get why you'd think that. I am the one who first mentioned that the way brodie talks actually makes his posts bigger than they need to be and make him seem more towny, so why do you think I'd be a scumteam with him?
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:58 pm

Lynch Brodie S

His last visit was on Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:01 am.
He's keeping up with thread, but has yet to reply to my post or give thoughts on anything since I made my post.

RIP Delilah. She was one of my two biggest town-reads.

We still have 3 misslynches left and the potential to clear doc/JK whenever, assuming they can keep living. Will make another big post later about Brodie and why I thought Annie could be partner as well as reads list on a few others.

Charmaine and Brodie, you two might want to make a reads list, or an intelligent reply. Also, Charmaine, what of my giant post was filler? I still would like specific examples since you seem to be super focused on me rn.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Delilah H. Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:12 am

...................... ;.; My mascara is running. Oi town, go kill the last two mafia members for me. End it ASAP

Last edited by Delilah H. on Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Delilah H.
Delilah H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:48 am

Well, I got to say, I am disappointed this game died after last night. Everyone knows it's day now, but where is Brodie and Charmaine to talk? I am happy with you just dying, Brodie, but maybe you can talk some?

Haruno H. and Ramona G. I would like to see you talk too.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:20 am

Votecount 2.1

Brodie S.(1)- Towa Q.
Towa Q.(0)-
Gurkinn N.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Charmaine U., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Mimi F., Professor Icarus, Brodie S.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Brodie S. would be lynched.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:43 pm

Read list:

Brodie S.: Had a detailed plan about what he wanted the JK to do early on, but it turned out to be faulty and was scrapped. Towa is scum reading him hard, but I don't know if I agree with the lynch right now. He's trying to lead town but it seems his ideas aren't always the best ones. As Annie points out, he likes to use large "explainers" on most of his posts, using big words in large paragraphs. It's also worth mentioning that he was townread by Fernando without reasoning. Slight scum read.

Towa Q.: Started with a game with a plan to pressure people then lynch them if they claimed VT, theoretically preventing town PRs from being lynched. It was misunderstood and also flawed, considering most people dont want the doc and JK to claim. Played well under pressure day 1 and scum read a mafia Fernando. Town read.

Nanette B.: Most of her post content is discussion about JK meta. She reads Brodie as town, and sees his wall posts as helpful and informative. She says her goal is to be more active than she has been in other games, but only has a newspaper and a few short posts about the Jk situation. Null read, would like to see more activity out of you.

Haruno H.: Super inactive, only post with content states that he is ok with JK claiming early game(?) which is a generally bad idea. Only other real post is him saying that he doesn't need a sub, then going back to inactivity, suggesting that he is lurking. Leaning scum.

Charmaine U.: Charmaine has pretty much spent the entire game attacking Towa. She called out Fernando's lynch switching, when he only went from his early day rl to lynching a suspected bandwagoner to unlynching altogether. She points out that she scum read Fernando first, which feels like an attempt to be seen as townie. Got super aggressive when she got called out by Towa as well. Scum read.

Professor Icarus: Lynched Brodie to pressure him, is against a JK claim, and promised a "bulky post" today after the lynch. Not much else, but I'd like to see him keep his promise. Null read, slightly town.

Mimi F.: Is me Razz

Annie F.: She was the one that made most of the good points about JK meta. After that, she proceeded to attack just about every one of Brodie's wall posts for their long "explainers". She also responded to Charmaine's aggresion towards someone else with even more aggresion, but this is not really the time to fight fire with fire in my opinion. You stated that you forgot most of what you read when you read up, if you really don't remember some things I highly suggest reading through again, it could become important later. Null read.

Natasha L.: She has fairly low activity despite asking multiple times for increased activity from others. She found Prof. Icarus slightly scummy for his pressure lynch on h, which is understandable. I don't know if she still finds Towa scummy, I'd like an update on that. She lynched Fernando for fillering late in the day, and it turns out he was scum. Slight town read, I'd like to see more activity from you as well.

Ramona G.: Nothing but one post which added nothing to the JK discussion and defended against a random lynch on Towa. Need more activity from you. Slightly scum.

Gurkinn N.: Gurkinn has such low activity that aj forgot to even put him on the votecount list. She claims VT, and ironically posts about activity despite being completely inactive herself. Scum read, where are you?

Main lynch I'd like to see is Gurkinn, as she literally adds nothing to the game, not even a player on the player list it seems. I'd also be open to lynching Charmaine, and could be swayed on a Brodie or Haruno lynch. I'd also like to see more activity from the people I mentioned that have low activity.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next