PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 23: Near-Vanilla

+13
Clarissa W.
Pierre T.
Woodward K.
Ramone R.
Yosaku D.
Luana V.
Mariss A.
Uncle Milton
Leeku O.
Austin M.
Case C.
Umberto I.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 23: Near-Vanilla - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 23: Near-Vanilla

Post by Case C. Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:14 am

Hey i'm alive and making a rather large wall post, stay tuned.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:57 am

Leeku O. wrote:First of all let me just ask everyone: Do you really believe I would endanger myself by going this hard on Luana if I was mafia. Even I have to admit I was tunnelling but it would be a pretty stupid thing to do if I was mafia.

Ramone R: I don't know. Everyone seems adamant to lynch him but I believe he's town. I'm against this partisular lynch since I find your posts not so scummy and I don't see the filler in them. I've asked for people to point it out but they haven't yet. Leaning Town.

The Foreman: 0. Nothing. Not necessarily scum but not gonna help us anyway. Approve a lynch on him. Neutral.

Uncle Milton: I think he was the first to suggest the 'if it isn't Luana, then it's definitely Leeku' which, to be honest is just an easy way for scum to get rid of 2 townies without suspicion. Scum.

Pierre: Keeps it short and sweet and to the point. One of the better players in this imo. Town for now.

Case C.: See the problem with case is, he hasn't said anything that hasn't already been said by someone else. However his posts still seem mostly towny. Leaning Town.

Umberto : One of the 2 most active players. The problem is I really don't see the inactives being all scummy, so there's probably a 'town leader' that's gonna flip scum. Town for now tho.

Mariss : Not much to say again, your lack of posts is not really helping your cause.

Yosaku: Town. Definitely Town. I seriously don't see Yosaku flipping scum. It's either that or he's really good.

Working on my reads list, but this is just garbage tier list post. The reasoning is vague, super waffly, contradictory, and everything is so surface level. I will pull out certain points if needed.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:11 pm

"Do you really believe I would endanger myself by going this hard on Luana if I was mafia. Even I have to admit I was tunnelling but it would be a pretty stupid thing to do if I was mafia."
I don't feel like quoting the whole since it's too long but that is just literal WIFOM and I'd rather not
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:22 pm

Was going to reply to leeku but Pierre said it best. We can't discount ANYTHING scummy just because it's possible that someone would do it. Granted, that's more of a noobscum move to make, and Leeku doesn't seem v nooby, but saying its impossible is going a bit too far. Heck, if we said that its not scummy to tunnel someone and help get them lynched, mafia would have a much easier job, wouldn't they?

Glad case is back, cant wait to see his post.

And for Ramone, look at literally all of his posts. There is ZERO support for any of them, and he even stated he's too lazy to provide support for them. That seems townie to you, Leeku?
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Alright, i'll be back in a couple hours, hopefully that's before deadline. Hopefully some stuff gets done while i'm gone.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Umberto I. wrote:I just can't handle how bad this game has gotten.

I don't agree in turboing a total lurker, because that's bad strategy, but I do think we need to turbo someone who's popped in, fillered and pretended to help out, and then popped out again. Also, I hate the -Ramone R. thing, it just reminds me too much of the lolicons thing (and he ended up scum)

Lynch Ramone R.

Wowowowowowoowow, comparing me to the lolicon guy? Low blow imo.

And I'm sorry, I was busy this whole weekend so couldn't even check anon. This might be too late for you guys to hear from me but I'll tell you what I think so far. It's hard for me to make reads since I've been so out of it but I'll give you guys the most I can before I get lynched.

So in my opinion, the mafia is probably trying to distance themselves. So I think the mafia team would consist of someone calling me/other lurkers out for lurking and someone who's softing me at the same time to be safe in whatever situation occurs. Softing? is that a word? Anyway, Leeku seems particularly scummy to me. If you're gonna ask me for something specific that Leeku said to make him seem scummy I cannot answer that because I just get a scummy vibe from him in general.
Like, the way he talks and backs up his points. I feel like he's trying to be that calm townie-scum instead of one of the aggressive ones. That's why I feel like a scum partner would be someone who's advocating a lynch on me or did at some point. I'm gonna go back and read some more to see if I can find someone who fits this ^_^

If I do get lynched by deadline then just take into consideration what I said. I'm sorry for my previous lack of effort that lead me to this point Razz
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:12 pm

-Ramone R.

(almost forgot)
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:22 pm

Lynch Leeku btw
I'll be back in a bit to look over the rest.

IF I DO GET LYNCHED REMEMBER THAT LEEKU IS EVIL AND HE'S GONNA BE LIKE "I told you he wasn't scum" DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES.

(if you're actually town then I'm sorry Leeku BUT I KNOW YOU'RE NOT)

-Ramone R.
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:03 pm

Votecount 3.3

Ramone R.(3)- Case C., Umberto I., Yosaku D.
Mariss A.(2)- Pierre T., Uncle Milton
Leeku O.(2)- Mariss A., Ramone R.
The Foreman(1)- Leeku O.
Uncle Milton(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- The Foreman
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Ramone R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:20 pm

OK Leeku and Ramone are probably bussing at this point but I'm more confident in Leeku. Last scum would be in Foreman/Marissa/Pierre for me, from most likely to least likely. Milton's posts don't seem scummy because he contradicts himself too much and pursues bad logic in a way that mafia doesn't (his posts have gotten better however, I liked his most recent one.)

Yosaku Umberto are town.

Unlynch Ramone R.
Lynch Leeku O.

More coming I kind of have to rapid fire these because of oog stuff
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:06 pm

skimmed thru this and im back
i assume your reads are coming rn case? If not pls work on those
will read what was posted, seems that there was something from ramone
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Ramone R. wrote:

I don't agree in turboing a total lurker, because that's bad strategy, but I do think we need to turbo someone who's popped in, fillered and pretended to help out, and then popped out again. Also, I hate the -Ramone R. thing, it just reminds me too much of the lolicons thing (and he ended up scum)

Lynch Ramone R.

And I'm sorry, I was busy this whole weekend so couldn't even check anon. This might be too late for you guys to hear from me but I'll tell you what I think so far. It's hard for me to make reads since I've been so out of it but I'll give you guys the most I can before I get lynched.

So in my opinion, the mafia is probably trying to distance themselves. So I think the mafia team would consist of someone calling me/other lurkers out for lurking and someone who's softing me at the same time to be safe in whatever situation occurs. Softing? is that a word? Anyway, Leeku seems particularly scummy to me. If you're gonna ask me for something specific that Leeku said to make him seem scummy I cannot answer that because I just get a scummy vibe from him in general.
Like, the way he talks and backs up his points. I feel like he's trying to be that calm townie-scum instead of one of the aggressive ones. That's why I feel like a scum partner would be someone who's advocating a lynch on me or did at some point. I'm gonna go back and read some more to see if I can find someone who fits this ^_^

If I do get lynched by deadline then just take into consideration what I said. I'm sorry for my previous lack of effort  that lead me to this point Razz
tfw you do the exact same thing, you may have a good argument here, but you don't provide a specific post? Do you have one in mind where Leeku backing up his points gives you the gut read? The gut read can't come from nowhere, what precisely makes you think Leeku is scum / is behaving scummily? Like this is a much better start than what you overall had before but you still need work before my read (and the read of everyone else who scumreads you) will change...
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:38 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:
Ramone R. wrote:

Lynch Ramone R.

If I do get lynched by deadline then just take into consideration what I said. I'm sorry for my previous lack of effort  that lead me to this point Razz
tfw you do the exact same thing, you may have a good argument here, but you don't provide a specific post? Do you have one in mind where Leeku backing up his points gives you the gut read? The gut read can't come from nowhere, what precisely makes you think Leeku is scum / is behaving scummily? Like this is a much better start than what you overall had before but you still need work before my read (and the read of everyone else who scumreads you) will change...

Well, I was talking about how he seems to be softing a lot of people which seems scummy to me because I know that I have done the same thing when I was scum, but if you still want a specific post I can take time out of my busy schedule (not) to find it for you.
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:47 pm

Which people? Also I forgot to ask you, what do you mean by softing?
Yes, I would prefer a specific post (You can literally just click the multi-quote button on a post you want to quote, then click post reply at the bottom and all the quotes will be available for you to discuss)
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:57 pm

Alright, I'll find it soon after this post. I don't even know if softing is the right term but its when you're mafia and you want to get in the good books of town so you support certain town members and get on their good side to help you later. Idk how to explain it help Sad
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Only gonna do reads on people I haven't talked about as much.

Ramone R. Latest posts reek of desperate scum, very forced bus of Leeku. Is slightly less likely to be scum than him however.

Mariss A. Almost nothing there, but less of an absolute zero than the Foreman.

Leeku O. Already said why they are probably scum, the self WIFOM was a good point brought up as well.

The Foreman- Actual Zero

Pierre T. Most fillery of the more active, but more effort than Marissa/Foreman and less scummy than Leeku/Ramone.

Umberto I. Continues to lead discussion, is a bit back and forth but is more of a playstyle thing than a scumtell.

Yosaku D. Strongest townlead, don't think I need to clarify this read is shared by pretty much the whole game.

Leeku>Ramone>Foreman>Marissa>Pierre>Milton>Umberto>Yosaku

Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:00 pm

Ramone R. wrote:Alright, I'll find it soon after this post. I don't even know if softing is the right term but its when you're mafia and you want to get in the good books of town so you support certain town members and get on their good side to help you later. Idk how to explain it help Sad

Ah, I think you mean buddying.

@Case, you think the scumteam is Ramone/Leeku/Marissa or Ramone/Leeku/Foreman? Or something else?
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:37 pm

No it's buddying when it's with their partner right? And softing is trying to get on town's good side?

I don't know, either way you know what I mean.
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:41 pm

Buddying is generally used to refer to scum buddying up to town, but I guess it can be used for scum buddying up to scum as well.
But I know what you mean, yeah
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:54 pm

I'm not really feeling the Leeku lynch rn, would still prefer a lynch on Ramone since I feel like we aren't getting anything out of either lynch if they flip town and Ramone is likelier to flip scum atm.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:56 pm

I think Ramone/Leeku/Foreman is probably the most likely.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:28 pm

The Foreman has been subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:41 pm

Foreman, you have about 19 minutes to deadline. Give us the best you can in the next 19 minutes or you will be turboed.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Ramone R. wrote:Lynch Leeku btw
I'll be back in a bit to look over the rest.

IF I DO GET LYNCHED REMEMBER THAT LEEKU IS EVIL AND HE'S GONNA BE LIKE "I told you he wasn't scum" DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES.

(if you're actually town then I'm sorry Leeku BUT I KNOW YOU'RE NOT)

-Ramone R.

As I said before I don't care if you're scum or not, if you're not willing to help town, you're scum to me, and I wouldnt oppose a lynch on you. I see you to be better than mariss and foreman which is why at this point i'm not for a lynch on you.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:01 pm

Votecount 3.4

Leeku O.(3)- Mariss A., Ramone R., Case C.
Ramone R.(2)- Umberto I., Yosaku D.
Mariss A.(2)- Pierre T., Uncle Milton
The Foreman(1)- Leeku O.
Uncle Milton(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Not Voting(1)- The Foreman
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.

Leeku O. was lynched.

he was the...:

Night 3 Commence! Deadline is the 7th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next