PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 23: Near-Vanilla

+13
Clarissa W.
Pierre T.
Woodward K.
Ramone R.
Yosaku D.
Luana V.
Mariss A.
Uncle Milton
Leeku O.
Austin M.
Case C.
Umberto I.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 23: Near-Vanilla - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 23: Near-Vanilla

Post by Uncle Milton Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:49 am

(also I had to type out that post twice because the first time and ad popped up when I tried to send and it deleted the whole post)
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:56 am

Uncle Milton wrote:Sorry I went away for a while, took a 2 night vacation out in the woods lol but I'm back now
I still stand by my statement from yesterday that if Luana flipped town then Leeku must be scum, but at this point in the game with all the lurkers I'd rather lynch an inactive than an active. As for Marissa I find it very suspicious that she has hardly said a thing all game but when someone calls her out and lynches her she suddenly becomes more active. I agree that Ramone is a good lynch too because of his lurking and bad posts, and as for the Foreman I mentioned yesterday that he hadn't talked all day and it looks like he's still lurking even after we started calling him out, and I legit think he may need a sub at this point. So at this point I'm gonna list off who I think is scummiest in order:
Marissa, Ramone, Foreman, Leeku, me, Pierre, Case, Yosaku, Umberto
With all this said, I've decided where I'm putting my lynch for now
Lynch Marissa
tfw you include yourself in the scummiest to towniest AND you're not in the middle o-O
I noticed what you said about Marissa but tbh didn't call it out because it was nice to actually get content from her

If you think Leeku must be scum, why is he the fourth scummiest person in your list?

Also for future posts just copy the whole post before you make it so the bs ad stuff doesnt happen (it's happened to me before, it sucks).
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:58 am

and you are in the middle*
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:03 am

I put Leeku 4th because I'd rather lynch one of the lurkers than someone who's active, because atleast if the scum is active we can discuss and make reads, if they just don't talk what's even the point? Also I'm glad Marissa started to discuss a bit as well, I just hope she'll keep discussing because I have a feeling she's only gonna pop up when she needs to defend herself now. Also the reason I put myself in the middle is because past my top 4 I don't feel the other 5 are scummy, but I'd put me and Pierre at about the same level and then case Yosaku and Umberto as the top town reads
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:08 am

Uncle Milton wrote:
I put Leeku 4th because I'd rather lynch one of the lurkers than someone who's active, because atleast if the scum is active we can discuss and make reads, if they just don't talk what's even the point? Also I'm glad Marissa started to discuss a bit as well, I just hope she'll keep discussing because I have a feeling she's only gonna pop up when she needs to defend herself now. Also the reason I put myself in the middle is because past my top 4 I don't feel the other 5 are scummy, but I'd put me and Pierre at about the same level and then case Yosaku and Umberto as the top town reads
Ah, so the list you provided is your preferred lynch order, not the list of scummiest to least scummy? (Or, well, a combination of both in a way?)
I think the best reasoning for lynching an active player is that you can read into the players' connections when they die and read them to reinforce your own views (if they are town) or read them to try and find scum partners (if they are scum). That's a lot harder to do for inactives.
Hopefully what you mentioned about Marissa doesnt happen.
Looking at yourself in a neutral light is an interesting way to go about things, but I suppose it works.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:15 am

That's true but what's the point of lynching an active scum if the inactive partners won't react? I guess if their smart they'll try to react in a townish way and it could get them to talk. Actually on second thought lynching active scum works really well lol
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:43 am

Mariss, Foreman, Case, Ramone, Milton, Pierre, Yosaku, Umberto for me. (Scummy-->Towny)
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:01 am

sorry for not posting, here goes

Mariss A. wrote:Why are lynching based on activity, people have reasoning on not being able to be active, and why would that make them scummy if anything mafia would likely be active to avoid suspicion.
So far both lynches have been on town roles,
Pierre T., Umberto I., Leeku O. were on the day 1 lynch.
Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I., Clarissa W., Yosaku D. were on the day 2 lynch. The only names coming up twice are Umberto and Leeku. Umberto seems to be more of the town leader as how hes been the most active and he seems to be doing a lot of the work.  Leeku has been different he wanted the Luana lynch since day 1 do to activity which is kinda a bad way to lynch. However we cant put out other people who bandwagon on the town lynches such as Clarissa and Yosaku day 2 and Umberto and Leeku day 1 who jumped off of their targets to Woodward which took plur off of Leeku.
So imo Lynch Leeku
It's not even only activity, the fact that none of your posts have anything to contribute. You could have the amount of posts but with content, we're not only lynching you just because of your activity. Now when we call you out you just suddenly appear to be active and post content.

Umberto I. wrote:The problem is, that's just bad players being bad, and not scum team acting together, so of the 2 scum wagons, one is definitely far better

LYNCH RAMONE R

Leeku v Luana just needs to stop tbh
I don't get this, Umberto says that one is definitely far better(assuming Ramone since he lynched him) but later on lynches Luana? This really confuses me.

ok seriously where the fuck is Ramone R and The Foreman they're being lynched and haven't said anything. Mariss A atleast has had something to say i want The Foreman and Ramone to post regarding to the lynches
[b
AJ could you check to see if The Formane and Ramone R need subs
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:33 am

Pierre T. wrote:
Umberto I. wrote:The problem is, that's just bad players being bad, and not scum team acting together, so of the 2 scum wagons, one is definitely far better

LYNCH RAMONE R

Leeku v Luana just needs to stop tbh
I don't get this, Umberto says that one is definitely far better(assuming Ramone since he lynched him) but later on lynches Luana? This really confuses me.

Pulled out the necessary stuff - yes, when I placed that vote, Ramone was the far better lynch, but with everything that happened between then and EoD, Luana became the better lynch, both because she was scummy and because we got a lot of information from her interactions.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Alright, I just talked to AJ and he said he's prodding both Ramone & The Foreman, so they'll both be subbed by the end of the day if they don't post or if AJ can't contact them.
That being said, Unlynch Ramone because we may get a new sub who doesn't filler continuously. Probably still lynching him at the end of the day if there is no better target.
Worth mentioning that apparently Ramone and Foreman are both active on PS (Ramone is online more according to AJ), which means they forgot about the forums or are purposely ignoring them.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:40 pm

Uncle Milton wrote:That's true but what's the point of lynching an active scum if the inactive partners won't react? I guess if their smart they'll try to react in a townish way  and it could get them to talk. Actually on second thought lynching active scum works really well lol
What i mean was you could see how the scum treated the inactives, and if they tried to let certain inactives off lightly, said inactives are probably scumbuddies.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:41 pm

Leeku, why is Case so scummy in your list? Any reasoning behind that read?
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:28 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:Leeku, why is Case so scummy in your list? Any reasoning behind that read?

I talked a bit about it in my first read list but i'll be making a new one in ~12 hours. Just coming on now to check for new posts now and I don't have the time to make it.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:25 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:Alright, I just talked to AJ and he said he's prodding both Ramone & The Foreman, so they'll both be subbed by the end of the day if they don't post or if AJ can't contact them.
That being said, Unlynch Ramone because we may get a new sub who doesn't filler continuously. Probably still lynching him at the end of the day if there is no better target.
Worth mentioning that apparently Ramone and Foreman are both active on PS (Ramone is online more according to AJ), which means they forgot about the forums or are purposely ignoring them.

I didn't realize Ramone was all that active... I'd figured out who Foreman was, but I had no clue who Ramone was.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:35 pm

Leeku O. wrote:
Yosaku D. wrote:Leeku, why is Case so scummy in your list? Any reasoning behind that read?

I talked a bit about it in my first read list but i'll be making a new one in ~12 hours. Just coming on now to check for new posts now and I don't have the time to make it.
Alright, good to know, i'll look forward to that then.

Umberto I. wrote:
Yosaku D. wrote:Alright, I just talked to AJ and he said he's prodding both Ramone & The Foreman, so they'll both be subbed by the end of the day if they don't post or if AJ can't contact them.

I didn't realize Ramone was all that active... I'd figured out who Foreman was, but I had no clue who Ramone was.
??????
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:37 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:
Leeku O. wrote:

Alright, good to know, i'll look forward to that then.

Umberto I. wrote:

??????

What? I know whose behind the accounts is all.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Oh, you were just fillering. Alright.
Have your reads changed at any point since you last posted a readslist?
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:08 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:Oh, you were just fillering. Alright.
Have your reads changed at any point since you last posted a readslist?

Not much... is deadline tomorrow night? Fuck. I don't have time between then and now to post a readslist.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:23 pm

post what you can now.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:32 pm

Ramone R.(0)- Scummy for being active and then disappearing
The Foreman(0)- Has this kid even posted since day 1? I'm pissed AJ hasn't subbed yet.
Leeku O.(0)- Still scummy for Luana thing
Uncle Milton(0)- I wanna see more from him. With 3 scum left alive, and his strange thing with Luana/leeku, so I still really think he's scummy
Pierre T.(0)- Mostly townie, because at least he's trying
Case C.(0)- He was lock townie, but where's all his activity gone? I still have him as a high town read, but what a change.
Umberto I.(0)- Lock Scum
Yosaku D.(0)- Lock Townie
Mariss A.(0)- See The Foreman
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:55 am

May as well posts my reads in case they add something.

Uncle Milton - Would enjoy seeing more content from him. He's been pretty solid with what he's contributed thus far & open to changing his opinion, town lean.
Umberto I. - Was incredibly townie thus far, but i've seen various things that seem strange to me in his posts. May just be his specific playstyle, I suppose. Weak town lean.
The Foreman - ?????
Ramone R. - Filler, filler, says that he's too lazy to support his arguments, disappears for the entirety of today??? Scum read.
Mariss A. - Good point by Milton as to how she only started contributing as soon as she was in danger of being lynched, and a lot of her discussion has been centered around not lynching inactives, which is not very good. She has brought up other good points, though. Would prefer to see more from her. Scum lean.
Pierre T. - His posts have been few and far between but they've been slowly and slowly getting better. I really have no issues with what he's done thus far. Townread.
Leeku O. - The focus of everyone who wants to lynch an active player, i'm not too sure how to feel about Leeku. His tunneling on Luana is weird, and he hasn't posted much out of his own volition lately (since most of his posts respond to things others say). Not sure how to feel about him.
Case C. - Incredibly townie in the first couple days, but I dislike how he's become demotivated and has just dropped out of the game, essentially. Defeatist attitudes are never good. Strong town lean, regardless.

Scum --> Town for me is
Ramone --> Marissa --> Foreman --> Leeku/Umberto --> Milton --> Case --> Pierre

i'm doubtful that all three scum are the lurkers, but the reality of the situation is that every active and semi-active player seems at least somewhat townie to me.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:56 am

Suppose i'll re-lynch.
Lynch Ramone

will change if I get a post from him, I support a full turbo onto Foreman if he flips town
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:57 am

a good post*
full turbo is if RAMONE flips town
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:02 am

First of all let me just ask everyone: Do you really believe I would endanger myself by going this hard on Luana if I was mafia. Even I have to admit I was tunnelling but it would be a pretty stupid thing to do if I was mafia.

Ramone R: I don't know. Everyone seems adamant to lynch him but I believe he's town. I'm against this partisular lynch since I find your posts not so scummy and I don't see the filler in them. I've asked for people to point it out but they haven't yet. Leaning Town.

The Foreman: 0. Nothing. Not necessarily scum but not gonna help us anyway. Approve a lynch on him. Neutral.

Uncle Milton: I think he was the first to suggest the 'if it isn't Luana, then it's definitely Leeku' which, to be honest is just an easy way for scum to get rid of 2 townies without suspicion. Scum.

Pierre: Keeps it short and sweet and to the point. One of the better players in this imo. Town for now.

Case C.: See the problem with case is, he hasn't said anything that hasn't already been said by someone else. However his posts still seem mostly towny. Leaning Town.

Umberto : One of the 2 most active players. The problem is I really don't see the inactives being all scummy, so there's probably a 'town leader' that's gonna flip scum. Town for now tho.

Mariss : Not much to say again, your lack of posts is not really helping your cause.

Yosaku: Town. Definitely Town. I seriously don't see Yosaku flipping scum. It's either that or he's really good.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:05 am

So basically, if I had to lynch an 'active' player right now, it would be milton, if I had to lynch between Mariss, Ramone, and The Foreman, probably Foreman unless he's subbed out in which case Mariss.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next