PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Thats not called getting out of it, I am not dumb like you call me and I know how easy it is to state a name like you are telling me to. But you know why that's a bad idea? It's because it's gonna be flawed due to how bad my reasoning is gonna be. You saw Gemma's super early accusation and you saw how the reasons were "he told a joke", "he used emoticons", etc. What's the point of blurting out some name with virtually no reasoning? So I can say exactly the same to you, maybe you should think more!

You can see how now there is more info to go off from and I actually produced some sort of scumread. I couldnt have done that before coz only 3 people spoke and not much happened. Why should I blurt a name out?

I blurted out a name, really? Hell no I didn't. Just because I have a basis of someone acting fairly odd and untowny on day 1 does not mean I blurted out a name. Gemma is one of the few players who has a broad amount of content, which is a fact that you can't deny. Also, as I said, 10 or so pages of day 1 content constitutes a basic read at least. Sorry I didn't give a in-depth super mega analysis, I didn't feel that was entirely required seeing as I was just giving a few points to look at. I'll go give you all of my thoughts later on mirror, but I certainly did not blurt out a name.

She had a decent amount of content then tbh, and even now, you're avoiding the question entirely. So mirror, care to share your thoughts since you still haven't delivered a proper answer
When did I say you blurted out a name? Honestly now you are putting words in my mouth. I am saying you are telling me to blurt out a name when there was not much info. If you are trying to say that there was a decent amount of content when all it was is Gemma telling me that telling a joke is scummy, then I honestly dont know what world you live in. Also you still are failing to read my posts. I literally posted a recent scumread explanation thing and you completely ignored it? I'll quote it for you so that you CANNOT miss it ok?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:15 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:About the shifting personalities thing, it's an interesting idea but in reality you will never know if it ever happened since it could just be the same person in their own personality and not the other person mimicing it. I mean the best you can do is probably guess and honestly i dont know what that can achieve. So really i dont think it's one of these topics that we should focus on.

I feel like quite a few people are trying to ride the surfboard and cruize the game without doing much. The person who argued with gemma (sorry cant remember your name) for a summary of why she thinks i am scum was all for her to say "thanks" and then say nothing about it after. So then why did you want to know in the first place if you say you read it? Just seemed really odd to me. Next we have The Hippie who sorta just fillered..... then there is kayleigh who also said quite a lot of filler and then said what she said to me to seem like she's doing something when really she's not. I mean i guess you could argue that she jus missed it but she clearly stated that she saw the other aspects of the question which makes everything really strange. So really I find them kinda leaning to the scummy side. There's also Lacy who basically did nothing as well which is also kinda bad. Yas, although he hasnt said much, it does seem he is trying convey is opinion and get answers and stuff so yeah. Thats a more detailed scumread list i guess
@Kayleigh, 2nd paragraph
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:29 pm

Ah, I love it when anon games heat up
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:43 pm

yo Gemma I said I was too lazy to quote them all but in the chunk I read it was at that post I realised
There is way to much filler in this game
So I quoted your post and said that in a badly explained way
Anyway for now based on her refusing to read back and stuff and not really helping town I will.....

lynch Brutella
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Alright, early game reads for me (not going to go in depth yet, people like Lacy, Yas, and the hippie haven't been active enough for me to do as such):

Gemma: Slightly scum, aggro on Mirror Ash early then mellowed out a bit after he reacted "angrily", not getting a solid read on her, maybe its bc 2 people are on each account? idk

Jenaro: Neutral, LOTS of filler. from what I've seen the only things he's discussed are QTs and how we should go about having people on each account and the "meta" surrounding that.

Brutella: Slight town, trying to get people to reason and state their opinions, pushing for explanations, etc.

Mirror Ash: Neutral, has been on the defensive for practically the entire day thanks to Gemma. The things he did that could be considered scummy were definitely not as absurd as Gemma pointed them out to be.

The Reporter: Slight scum, active before the game started but has basically been fillering ever since. one user on the account seems more scummy than the other asking for activity then not being active themselves.

Nico: gr8 m8 I r8 8/8.

Kayleigh: Neutral, most of her relevant posts are just attacking Mirror Ash, which is understandable since he's been the main topic of conversation today.

No strong reads at this point, but if I had to pick a lynch right now it would be The Reporter.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:46 pm

I was just wroking on my own old shool reads wall.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:48 pm

Sorry for being at school I will sacrifice my grades and stuff for an anon game
I also realised that my kynching of btuella was stupid

unlynch brutella
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by The Reporter Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:49 pm

Btw where is reporter 2 I feel like she isn't posting at all
The Reporter
The Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Kayleigh B. wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:Thats not called getting out of it, I am not dumb like you call me and I know how easy it is to state a name like you are telling me to. But you know why that's a bad idea? It's because it's gonna be flawed due to how bad my reasoning is gonna be. You saw Gemma's super early accusation and you saw how the reasons were "he told a joke", "he used emoticons", etc. What's the point of blurting out some name with virtually no reasoning? So I can say exactly the same to you, maybe you should think more!

You can see how now there is more info to go off from and I actually produced some sort of scumread. I couldnt have done that before coz only 3 people spoke and not much happened. Why should I blurt a name out?

I blurted out a name, really? Hell no I didn't. Just because I have a basis of someone acting fairly odd and untowny on day 1 does not mean I blurted out a name. Gemma is one of the few players who has a broad amount of content, which is a fact that you can't deny. Also, as I said, 10 or so pages of day 1 content constitutes a basic read at least. Sorry I didn't give a in-depth super mega analysis, I didn't feel that was entirely required seeing as I was just giving a few points to look at. I'll go give you all of my thoughts later on mirror, but I certainly did not blurt out a name.

She had a decent amount of content then tbh, and even now, you're avoiding the question entirely. So mirror, care to share your thoughts since you still haven't delivered a proper answer
When did I say you blurted out a name? Honestly now you are putting words in my mouth. I am saying you are telling me to blurt out a name when there was not much info. If you are trying to say that there was a decent amount of content when all it was is Gemma telling me that telling a joke is scummy, then I honestly dont know what world you live in. Also you still are failing to read my posts. I literally posted a recent scumread explanation thing and you completely ignored it? I'll quote it for you so that you CANNOT miss it ok?

Your whole making me state thing and blurting out a name was sort of suggesting you thought I didn't put much thought into my accusation, my apologies for taking thatthe wrong way. Also, somehow I missed that list when its really recent, wow I'm an idiot. Again, sorry for the confusion, but thanks for bringing some light to my eyes about yourself, helped me out.

Anyway, as I said, feeling Gemma as my lynch target for today. Good candidate as has been fairly fillery in a bunch of her posts, and even then hasn't been entirely clear when she's made her points. Honestly not sure otherwise, will probably collate my thoughts into a read list either end of day 1 or start of day 2 by the way, means I have the idea of how day 1 went out completely. She's most likely my top scum read though.

lynch gemma w.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:07 pm

Votecount 1.1

Gemma W.(2)- Brutella Q., Kayleigh B.
Brutella Q.(0)-
Mirror Ash(0)-
Jenaro K.(0)-
Kayleigh B.(0)-
Lacy H.(0)-
Nico P.(0)-
The Hippie(0)-
The Reporter(0)-
Yas W.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Gemma W., Jenaro K., Lacy H., Mirror Ash, Nico P., The Hippie, The Reporter, Yas W.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gemma W. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:23 pm

3 days and 4 hours until deadline. Is our main lynch target going to remain Gemma? My only rationale for nor lynching her atm is that she is a main source of activity so far in the game. If more people could input their thoughts on her that'd be nice.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:18 pm

The Reporter wrote:Btw where is reporter 2 I feel like she isn't posting at all

I know that feel.
By the way, I know you unlynched me but based on your previous post, would just like to say that I did in fact read the thread. If you read my posts you would know that I asked Gemma to re state it for other reasons lol.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:21 pm

Nico P. wrote:3 days and 4 hours until deadline.  Is our main lynch target going to remain Gemma?  My only rationale for nor lynching her atm is that she is a main source of activity so far in the game.  If more people could input their thoughts on her that'd be nice.

I personally think Gemma is scummy because of the sudden drop of activity once she had nothing to go off of and we started pressuring her. As Yas said, the whole situation with Ash and then suddenly backing out of it seems a little off to me as well.

I also like Nico's idea to start read lists so once you all think you're feeling confident about your reads on each person then you should post and let us know Very Happy
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:22 pm

Gemma W. wrote:Ah, I love it when anon games heat up

Filler post? hmmmmmmmmm.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:25 pm

Brutella Q. wrote:
Nico P. wrote:3 days and 4 hours until deadline.  Is our main lynch target going to remain Gemma?  My only rationale for nor lynching her atm is that she is a main source of activity so far in the game.  If more people could input their thoughts on her that'd be nice.

I personally think Gemma is scummy because of the sudden drop of activity once she had nothing to go off of and we started pressuring her. As Yas said, the whole situation with Ash and then suddenly backing out of it seems a little off to me as well.

Yeah, I can understand seeing that as scummy.
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:29 pm

Gemma is getting more and more scummy as long as she doesn't defend self. Seriously. At first I didn't think a lot of activity was a reason to lynch someone, but Gemma is becoming more and more tempting.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Hippie Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:31 pm

i cant tell if gemma is scummy or just bad player

read
The Hippie
The Hippie

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:36 pm

One of the users with the account The Hippie has asked to be subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:36 pm

And it is well known from her filler posts that she is reading what we are saying and asking but refuses to make any comments on it. Sudden drop of activity today and some of yesterday is a little fishy too especially because we only started pressuring her from then.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Well there's a smaller chance that Gemma is simply a bad player, and a higher chance that she's lurking, due to hydra.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lacy H. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:38 pm

I'm still not sure that she is the best lynch tho

On the other hand I'm not sure who to lynch otherwise
Lacy H.
Lacy H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Lacy H. wrote:I'm still not sure that she is the best lynch tho

On the other hand I'm not sure who to lynch otherwise

Yeah of course, I don't want to be the only one making accusations. Honestly, if any of you want to object to my or Kayleigh's lynch on Gemma then feel free to say so. Or if you guys feel you have a better lynch target (or whatever you wanna call it) then go pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase post before its too late.
Because under that small chance that Gemma is just a bad player and she flips town, I don't want any of you saying "I told you so" when you didn't even object when you could have.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:46 pm

Lacy H. wrote:Well there's a smaller chance that Gemma is simply a bad player, and a higher chance that she's lurking, due to hydra.

That actually occurred to me. The whole, what if Gemma number 2 was the active one today and was simply waiting for Gemma number 1 to justify herself? But if that was the case, I don't think Gemma 2 would be stupid enough to filler at a time like this. At most, she would have read it and said nothing rather than saying something completely unrelated. (See: Page 23 or 24 not sure which one)
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:19 pm

Kayleigh B. wrote:just a reminder that mirror completely evaded the who do you think is scum question and I'd love to see him answer it seeing as he answered everything else in the post when he was asked something by Gemma.

Anyway, mirror?

I'm at least 99% sure he just said there wasnt enough content to actually judge anything yet although there's been a lotta content lately so id say there'd be something worth judging now

Mirror Ash wrote:About the shifting personalities thing, it's an interesting idea but in reality you will never know if it ever happened since it could just be the same person in their own personality and not the other person mimicing it. I mean the best you can do is probably guess and honestly i dont know what that can achieve. So really i dont think it's one of these topics that we should focus on.

I feel like quite a few people are trying to ride the surfboard and cruize the game without doing much. The person who argued with gemma (sorry cant remember your name) for a summary of why she thinks i am scum was all for her to say "thanks" and then say nothing about it after. So then why did you want to know in the first place if you say you read it? Just seemed really odd to me. Next we have The Hippie who sorta just fillered..... then there is kayleigh who also said quite a lot of filler and then said what she said to me to seem like she's doing something when really she's not. I mean i guess you could argue that she jus missed it but she clearly stated that she saw the other aspects of the question which makes everything really strange. So really I find them kinda leaning to the scummy side. There's also Lacy who basically did nothing as well which is also kinda bad. Yas, although he hasnt said much, it does seem he is trying convey is opinion and get answers and stuff so yeah. Thats a more detailed scumread list i guess

The Gemma/Brutella(?) argument was legitimately one of the stupidest things i've ever seen... you had 1) someone who didnt look back to find an argument and 2) someone who was literally too stubborn to quote a post. I really dont think either of them are scummy for that, just lazy.

Nico P. wrote:Alright, early game reads for me (not going to go in depth yet, people like Lacy, Yas, and the hippie haven't been active enough for me to do as such):

Gemma: Slightly scum, aggro on Mirror Ash early then mellowed out a bit after he reacted "angrily", not getting a solid read on her, maybe its bc 2 people are on each account? idk

Jenaro: Neutral, LOTS of filler.  from what I've seen the only things he's discussed are QTs and how we should go about having people on each account and the "meta" surrounding that.

Brutella: Slight town, trying to get people to reason and state their opinions, pushing for explanations, etc.

Mirror Ash: Neutral, has been on the defensive for practically the entire day thanks to Gemma.  The things he did that could be  considered scummy were definitely not as absurd as Gemma pointed them out to be.

The Reporter:  Slight scum, active before the game started but has basically been fillering ever since.  one user on the account seems more scummy than the other asking for activity then not being active themselves.

Nico: gr8 m8 I r8 8/8.

Kayleigh: Neutral, most of her relevant posts are just attacking Mirror Ash, which is understandable since he's been the main topic of conversation today.

No strong reads at this point, but if I had to pick a lynch right now it would be The Reporter.

are you shitting me other nico you literally just said someone is scummy for fillering and then pointed out someone who was fillering MORE and said that u got a neutral read???
cmon bro i expected better scumhunting than this from you
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico P. Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:22 pm

Also, are there any reasons that people have for Gemma being scummy other than her strange refusal to quote a post and the fact that she took so long to state her changed views on Mirror Ash?
(Saying the change is sudden is complete BS btw, she had clearly reverted to a neutral outlook by the time she unlynched and pointed out a couple of his posts as "confusing").
Nico P.
Nico P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 36  Next