PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 22: Hail Hydra!

+7
Brutella Q.
Jenaro K.
Yas W.
Kayleigh B.
The Reporter
The Hippie
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next

Go down

Game 22: Hail Hydra! - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 22: Hail Hydra!

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:01 am

Read
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:02 am

>Read

HAVE
YOU
NOT
BEEN
READING
WHAT
WE'VE
BEEN
SAYING
ALL
ALONG?
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:02 am

You started asking me why I think mirror is scummy after I both posted in detail why I thought so and after I unlynched him for noy seeing him as scum anymore. feel free to read it.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 am

Gee, Gemma, have you been reading the thread?
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Location : Soon to be 78/f/USA. Just an old woman trying to be young and find love again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 am

I am not running away from anything, everytime you asked me about mirror I told you that its all in the thread and that is closed. Could you explain to me why are you not doing it?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:05 am

Yas, the game started!

Anyways, I have read all the pages and I would like to add my opinions on Gemma. She suspected Mirror Ash because of pre-game content but never really focus on explaining what he did after the game started that make him scummy. Also, she went from you are scum and even to the point saying that if I die by plurality, lynch him tomorrow to I think you are town quite fast and without a strong enough reason imo. To me, that is quite scummy. Apart from that, nothing really stood up for me.

Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:06 am

I DID READ IT OMFG

if you, paid any attention to what me or the reporter have been saying then you would know why we want you to summarize it.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:07 am

Yas W. wrote:Yas, the game started!

Anyways, I have read all the pages and I would like to add my opinions on Gemma. She suspected Mirror Ash because of pre-game content but never really focus on explaining what he did after the game started that make him scummy. Also, she went from you are scum and even to the point saying that if I die by plurality, lynch him tomorrow to I think you are town quite fast and without a strong enough reason imo. To me, that is quite scummy. Apart from that, nothing really stood up for me.

Yas! Thank you, exactly my point.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:09 am

What exactly did I not explain? Im honestly asking, what do you want to know?
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yas W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:12 am

Why did you think Mirror Ash is town now? Why did you unlynch him?
Yas W.
Yas W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:21 am

We just want you to summarize all your thoughts on mirror ash
1) Because it will help us understand better
2) With a super active game like this, we'll need a fw TLDRs for anyone who was inactive or subbed in

Not just you, I'd encourage everyone to post a TLDR of their thoughts from time to time.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:21 am

At the time of my cancer post Mirror had like 10 posts which were all the absolute scummiest thing I have ever seen and was enough for me to lynch him. The reason I attacked him so hard is because a: I was at the time 100% sure that he was scum b: by attacking him hard I will pressure him into reactions that I wouldnt get just by casually lynching him and c: To ignite conversation which town needed.
But it wasnt my intention to make a cancerous post to piss him off, just to pressure him.

But quite shortly after I posted my reasonings he reacted in an extremely town way and after that he gave his thoughts and all and now I see him as the biggest townread.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:22 am

Like I said before, if it was legit then you shouldn't have a problem saying it again.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 am

Well it didnt see the reason to as you never told me why you wouldnt go back and read.
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 am

Gemma W. wrote:At the time of my cancer post Mirror had like 10 posts which were all the absolute scummiest thing I have ever seen and was enough for me to lynch him. The reason I attacked him so hard is because a: I was at the time 100% sure that he was scum b: by attacking him hard I will pressure him into reactions that I wouldnt get just by casually lynching him and c: To ignite conversation which town needed.
But it wasnt my intention to make a cancerous post to piss him off, just to pressure him.

But quite shortly after I posted my reasonings he reacted in an extremely town way and after that he gave his thoughts and all and now I see him as the biggest townread.

Okay, thats all I was asking. Geez.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:23 am

And you started asking me why I saw mirror scummy well after I unlynched him and changed my thoughts on him
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:24 am

I must leave for a bit now but I will be back to continue this.

Bye frens <3
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brutella Q. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:24 am

Gemma W. wrote:And you started asking me why I saw mirror scummy well after I unlynched him and changed my thoughts on him

Yeah I still wanted you to explain your initial thoughts.
Brutella Q.
Brutella Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma W. Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:26 am

Gemma W. wrote:Most of the pregame posts look extremely forced. With so much talking   before the game even started mafia would also feel pressure to post and be active. For example the "Wait who?" post is extremely forced and easy way to be part of the conversation.

Another thing that lets you slide easily into the conversation is a nice scum trait called jokes. which was demonstrated perfectly by our buddy here.

This brings me to my favorite forum mafia scum trait which is Mad Overused Very Happy Out of place Twisted Evil  Emoticons and symbols xDxD
This is something that when used rarely or in place is absolutely fine but when overused it takes the place of content and helps with fillering. Im not saying that he was like "Oh imma add a xD so people dont notice that im fillering". Its just something that comes when you post something out of the need to post and you dont really have much to say.

im not done yet will be continued
Gemma W.
Gemma W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:33 am

just a reminder that mirror completely evaded the who do you think is scum question and I'd love to see him answer it seeing as he answered everything else in the post when he was asked something by Gemma.

Anyway, mirror?
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:07 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:Now all that can still be seen as a nubby town if you squint hard enough.

But I want to talk about his reaction to being lynched. When you lynch a townie and insist that he is scum he will most likely get rightfully pissed, Especailly if its in a disgusting post like I made. But mirror reacted with a simple "?".

Also his last post is a prime example of cookiecutter scum. Its hard for my to explain but its mostly the part about my lynch's validity.

But we have only post to look at so how abotu we change that?
Mirror, Who do you think is the scummiest so far in the game?

whoa so let me get this straight, you "deliberately" did that to piss me off? what kind of manners is this? Who I think is the scummiest so far in the game? I dont think what you did is scummy as such since i guess it is an attempt of spurring discussion which succeeded but there were so many other ways of doing it. I still cant call you scummy for that. Only you, nico and jenaro actually talked i think and really nothing has strucken me scummy except maybe extremely little things that have a town viewpoint as well making it a stalemate discussion. Therefore I wanna see what other people think about this and maybe stuff will come clearer

@Kayleigh, you should read the thread before you start making provoking accusations like the one you just did.
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:38 pm

About the shifting personalities thing, it's an interesting idea but in reality you will never know if it ever happened since it could just be the same person in their own personality and not the other person mimicing it. I mean the best you can do is probably guess and honestly i dont know what that can achieve. So really i dont think it's one of these topics that we should focus on.

I feel like quite a few people are trying to ride the surfboard and cruize the game without doing much. The person who argued with gemma (sorry cant remember your name) for a summary of why she thinks i am scum was all for her to say "thanks" and then say nothing about it after. So then why did you want to know in the first place if you say you read it? Just seemed really odd to me. Next we have The Hippie who sorta just fillered..... then there is kayleigh who also said quite a lot of filler and then said what she said to me to seem like she's doing something when really she's not. I mean i guess you could argue that she jus missed it but she clearly stated that she saw the other aspects of the question which makes everything really strange. So really I find them kinda leaning to the scummy side. There's also Lacy who basically did nothing as well which is also kinda bad. Yas, although he hasnt said much, it does seem he is trying convey is opinion and get answers and stuff so yeah. Thats a more detailed scumread list i guess
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:
Mirror Ash wrote:
Gemma W. wrote:Now all that can still be seen as a nubby town if you squint hard enough.

But I want to talk about his reaction to being lynched. When you lynch a townie and insist that he is scum he will most likely get rightfully pissed, Especailly if its in a disgusting post like I made. But mirror reacted with a simple "?".

Also his last post is a prime example of cookiecutter scum. Its hard for my to explain but its mostly the part about my lynch's validity.

But we have only post to look at so how abotu we change that?
Mirror, Who do you think is the scummiest so far in the game?

whoa so let me get this straight, you "deliberately" did that to piss me off? what kind of manners is this? Who I think is the scummiest so far in the game? I dont think what you did is scummy as such since i guess it is an attempt of spurring discussion which succeeded but there were so many other ways of doing it. I still cant call you scummy for that. Only you, nico and jenaro actually talked i think and really nothing has strucken me scummy except maybe extremely little things that have a town viewpoint as well making it a stalemate discussion. Therefore I wanna see what other people think about this and maybe stuff will come clearer

@Kayleigh, you should read the thread before you start making provoking accusations like the one you just did.

@mirror maybe you should actually answer the question instead of getting out of it by saying its redundant and stalemate. saying who is scummiest isn't that hard given the fact the person doesnt have to be super scummy at his stage. I understand that there is the whole day 1 no one has content thing but really? Even when we have 10 pages in day 1? It's not hard to give a name on who you think is an interesting candidate to looking into. god damn man, maybe you should think more.

since someone is gonna bitch at me saying 'kayleigh don't say that when you haven't given an idea on your view' here you go ladies and gents. my personal opinion right now is doubtful on Gemma myself. Mainly that whole scum traits post, although cleared up a bit, is still really putting me off and in general like 60% of her posts are either one lines/shit posts/filler. Feel free to ask me more, I'm happy to oblige.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirror Ash Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:50 pm

Thats not called getting out of it, I am not dumb like you call me and I know how easy it is to state a name like you are telling me to. But you know why that's a bad idea? It's because it's gonna be flawed due to how bad my reasoning is gonna be. You saw Gemma's super early accusation and you saw how the reasons were "he told a joke", "he used emoticons", etc. What's the point of blurting out some name with virtually no reasoning? So I can say exactly the same to you, maybe you should think more!

You can see how now there is more info to go off from and I actually produced some sort of scumread. I couldnt have done that before coz only 3 people spoke and not much happened. Why should I blurt a name out?
Mirror Ash
Mirror Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayleigh B. Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Mirror Ash wrote:Thats not called getting out of it, I am not dumb like you call me and I know how easy it is to state a name like you are telling me to. But you know why that's a bad idea? It's because it's gonna be flawed due to how bad my reasoning is gonna be. You saw Gemma's super early accusation and you saw how the reasons were "he told a joke", "he used emoticons", etc. What's the point of blurting out some name with virtually no reasoning? So I can say exactly the same to you, maybe you should think more!

You can see how now there is more info to go off from and I actually produced some sort of scumread. I couldnt have done that before coz only 3 people spoke and not much happened. Why should I blurt a name out?

I blurted out a name, really? Hell no I didn't. Just because I have a basis of someone acting fairly odd and untowny on day 1 does not mean I blurted out a name. Gemma is one of the few players who has a broad amount of content, which is a fact that you can't deny. Also, as I said, 10 or so pages of day 1 content constitutes a basic read at least. Sorry I didn't give a in-depth super mega analysis, I didn't feel that was entirely required seeing as I was just giving a few points to look at. I'll go give you all of my thoughts later on mirror, but I certainly did not blurt out a name.

She had a decent amount of content then tbh, and even now, you're avoiding the question entirely. So mirror, care to share your thoughts since you still haven't delivered a proper answer?
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 36 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 36  Next