PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 19: Star-Crossed

+5
Sylvester S.
Clark the Conductor
Lara C.
Forrest G.
Misato O.
9 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Game 19: Star-Crossed - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 19: Star-Crossed

Post by Forrest G. Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:58 pm

Lara C. wrote:40% with a higher chance of failure by quickhammer odds versus 33% odds with a lower chance of failure by quickhammer

uh wat
Forrest G.
Forrest G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:00 pm

Forrest G. wrote:
Lara C. wrote:40% with a higher chance of failure by quickhammer odds versus 33% odds with a lower chance of failure by quickhammer

uh wat

2/5 chance of lynching scum on LyLo, but we have a higher chance of them quickhammering and ruining us. Versus lynching today, on MyLo, where we have 2/6 odds to lynch scum, but there's less of a chance of failure due to quickhammer.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G. Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:25 pm

I get that but I don't understand what you're suggesting we do.
Forrest G.
Forrest G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Wed Nov 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Forrest G. wrote:I get that but I don't understand what you're suggesting we do.

Nothing as of right now - I was just stating the odds and was gonna ask everyone to pick a side - if more of the players wanna NL today and risk LyLo tomorrow we could do that.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G. Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:03 pm

How many more days until deeadline?

Come on guys! We can;t end up like the other two games
Forrest G.
Forrest G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G. Wed Nov 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Hellooooooooooooooo?
Forrest G.
Forrest G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:53 am

Lynch Clark the Conductor

Because obviously he's here if he hasn't been subbed, but he's done shit for town.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:11 am

Votecount 3.1

Clark the Conductor(1)- Lara C.
Forrest G.(0)-
Lara C.(0)-
Yosuke D.(0)-
Misato O.(0)-
Mateo P.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Forrest G., Misato O., Mateo P., Yosuke D., Clark the Conductor
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 27th at 9pm EST.
If the deadline was now, Clark the Conductor would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Forrest G. Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:01 pm

Lynch Lara

Too soon to try to get the lynch off of you, eh? Smile
Forrest G.
Forrest G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:55 pm

NO LYNCH

ILL ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING POSTED AFTER TODAY, MY OPINIONS HAVE CHANGED AFTER THIS ACTIVITY
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:38 pm

IM NOT GOING TO LIE, I THOUGHT SCUM WAS LARA + SYLVESTER BEFORE SYLVESTER GOT NIGHTKILLED. HOWEVER, THAT RAISES THE QUESTION... WHY?

Clark the Conductor - YOU ARE SO INACTIVE THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ACTUALLY GET ANYTHING FROM YOU
I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ACTUALLY SAID ANYTHING OF USE YET

Misato O. - SAME AS CLARK, TBH

Lara C. - HONESTLY, I THOUGHT YOU WERE SCUM JUST BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH YOU WERE BUDDYING SYLVESTER AND HOW YOU TRIED TO JUSTIFY YOUR VOTE ON KATIE (THE REASONING WAS TERRIBLE, THAT WAS IN NO WAY AN "ANGRY DEFENSE"). THE FACT THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO GET A LYNCH ON MYLO IS ALSO STRANGE, BUT IT WASNT IN AN ATTEMPT TO QUICKHAMMER SO I GUESS THATS SEMI-GENIUINE????

Mateo P. - I THOUGHT YOU WERE CONFIRMED TOWN UNTIL SYLVESTER DIED
IF IM GOING TO BE HONEST, THE 3 VIABLE KILL OPTIONS WERE YOU, ME, AND SYLVESTER... OF THE THREE, SYLVESTER MADE THE LEAST SENSE TO KILL.
HOWEVER, IN THE CASE THAT YOU WERE SCUM ITD BE STUPID TO KILL ME WITH HOW MUCH I SUPPORTED YOU (AND HONESTLY THE CASE COULD BE MADE FOR ME TO BE SCUM FOR THE SAME REASONING IM PROVIDING HERE BUT MEH) WHICH COULD BY WHY THE SYLVESTER KILL WENT THROUGH.... NOT SURE THOUGH

Forrest G. - THE FACT THAT YOUR ACTIVITY PICKED UP SO DRASTICALLY ON MYLO IS SOMEWHAT ALARMING BUT BOTH TOWN AND MAFIA WILL WANT TO BE ACTIVE ON MYLO/LYLO SO I CANT REALLY GET ANYTHING ON IT.

LARA, FORREST, IF YOU TWO ARE TOWN YOU NEED TO ANALYZE OTHER PLAYERS AS WELL INSTEAD OF TUNNELING ON EACH OTHER OR ELSE WE'RE SCREWED

I THINK IT MAY ALSO BE WORTH LOOKING AT WHO SYLVESTER WAS SUSPICIOUS OF (AS FAR AS I REMEMBER, ONLY CLARK COMES TO MIND) FOR WHEN WE LYNCH ON LYLO

ITS ALSO SAFE TO SAY CLARK AND LARA ARE NOT A SCUMTEAM UNLESS LARA IS PULLING AN INCREDIBLY RISKY MOVE
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:39 pm

TLDR: READ IT YOU LAZY PEOPLE
BUT YEAH IM SCUM YOURE SCUM WE ARE ALL SCUM
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:39 pm

AKA I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE HELL IS SCUM SOMEONE HELP
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:05 am

Sylvester S. wrote:
Yosuke D. wrote:AKA I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THE HELL IS SCUM SOMEONE HELP

What. What. What are you saying. After the non-no-lynching scandal yesterday, this is how you repay me? This is how you carry on? Are freaking for real? No really, really? I gave my blood for the town, get off the pity-poor-me-pedestal and just do it. What even.

TOWN.
For the love of all that is good and holy.
Grow.
A.
PAIR.

Guess what? Your precious "lynch someone and see what happens" turned out badly. Even if it had all worked out like in a storybook, it would not be a happy ending, because of the culture of laziness you've instilled in yourselves. Don't play to not lose; don't play to win; play to WIN. Yeah, lynching is the only institutional power town really has. BUT ARE YOU UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT LYNCHING IS ALL YOU CAN DO? WHAT?!?!

Here's an idea! Scumhunt! Hunt! For! Scum! You must act like a scum, think like a scum and especially put yourself in the shoes of scum--be the scum!

If you burn, Mafia burns with you!

VIVA LA TOWN

I see that you've lynched me. Do you understand my reasoning for lynching Clark, however? Obviously he's here because of the lack of subs, but he hasn't said a single damn thing. Soo I feel like he's mafia trying to stay out of the spotlight. I maintain my lynch.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:20 am

Sylvester S. wrote:

What. What. What are you saying. After the non-no-lynching scandal yesterday, this is how you repay me? This is how you carry on? Are freaking for real? No really, really? I gave my blood for the town, get off the pity-poor-me-pedestal and just do it. What even.

TOWN.
Grow.
A.
PAIR.

Guess what? Your precious "lynch someone and see what happens" turned out badly. Even if it had all worked out like in a storybook, it would not be a happy ending, because of the culture of laziness you've instilled in yourselves. Don't play to not lose; don't play to win; play to WIN. Yeah, lynching is the only institutional power town really has. BUT ARE YOU UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT LYNCHING IS ALL YOU CAN DO? WHAT?!?!

Here's an idea! Scumhunt! Hunt! For! Scum! You must act like a scum, think like a scum and especially put yourself in the shoes of scum--be the scum!

VIVA LA TOWN

YOU DOOFUS YOU ARE DEAD
SHUSH

Lara C. wrote:
Sylvester S. wrote:

TOWN.
Grow.
A.
PAIR.

VIVA LA TOWN

I see that you've lynched me. Do you understand my reasoning for lynching Clark, however? Obviously he's here because of the lack of subs, but he hasn't said a single damn thing. Soo I feel like he's mafia trying to stay out of the spotlight. I maintain my lynch.
I HAVENT LYNCHED YOU AT ALL
I UNDERSTAND THE REASONING FOR LYNCHING CLARK, BUT IF I MAY ASK
WHY CLARK OVER MISATO? THEY'RE BOTH IN THE SAME EXACT SITUATION
HELL, EVEN MATEO HASNT TALKED
WHY SPECIFICALLY CLARK?
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo P. Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:26 am

okay sorry didn't really have time past few days I'll write some more later but gonna put some quick thoughts out here:

clark: how do u even read people that dont ever talk its literally impossible and extremely annoying. lurk =/= scum but it also hurts town a lot so im inclined to think you are indeed scum but at the same time its hard to base suspicion on you solely based off of inactivity

misato o: see above ^

lara c: okay ive said this before but inactives r annoying asf. however, because we have no actual reads its rlly hard to justify lynching clark. maybe id consider pushing a lynch if we had a mislynch but because we are in mylo, im gonna say im against lynching an inactive however useless he has been

yosuke: can u clear somthing up? what made u think i was confirmed town? i mean in your first reply to my first post that actually was serious you said it wasn't very productive. theres seems to be a blank space between that post and posts you made a page later where you said i was useful to town. ???? what caused the sudden change in opinion and why did it make me confirmed town in ur eyes?????????????????

katie: am sorry for lynching u but it is what it is. btw katie perry is ugly and cant sing haha!

forrest: im honestly lost here but what r ur thoughts on everyone else. uve literally been only tunneling and talking bout ms croft the entire game. youve said little about anyone else. also you said you thought katie was the scum yet you didn't lynch her?
??
???????????????????

sylvester: rip ur math is still bad tho

Mateo P.
Mateo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mateo P. Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:28 am

oh just something that might b a misunderstanding: in my read on lara c: i'm talking about clark when i say inactives. reason i brought up clark is because lara is lynching her
Mateo P.
Mateo P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:07 am

Mateo P. wrote:
yosuke: can u clear somthing up? what made u think i was confirmed town? i mean in your first reply to my first post that actually was serious you said it wasn't very productive. theres seems to be a blank space between that post and posts you made a page later where you said i was useful to town. ???? what caused the sudden change in opinion and why did it make me confirmed town in ur eyes?????????????????

I HAD STATED PREVIOUSLY THAT YOU WERE INCREDIBLY TOWNIE AND USEFUL FMPOV, EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE SEMI-INACTIVE THE FEW POSTS YOU DID MAKE WERE ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD AND USEFUL IN ADVANCING DISCUSSION UNLIKE THE POSTS BY THE OTHER INACTIVES
IF I CHANGED MY OPINION BETWEEN A PAGE YOU PROBABLY POSTED SOMETHING THAT CHANGED MY MIND
IF YOU DIDNT, THEN YOU MISINTERPRETED ONE OF MY POSTS
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katie P. Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:19 pm

Mateo P. wrote:okay sorry didn't really have time past few days I'll write some more later but gonna put some quick thoughts out here:

clark: how do u even read people that dont ever talk its literally impossible and extremely annoying. lurk =/= scum but it also hurts town a lot so im inclined to think you are indeed scum but at the same time its hard to base suspicion on you solely based off of inactivity

misato o: see above ^

lara c: okay ive said this before but inactives r annoying asf. however, because we have no actual reads its rlly hard to justify lynching clark. maybe id consider pushing a lynch if we had a mislynch but because we are in mylo, im gonna say im against lynching an inactive however useless he has been

katie: am sorry for lynching u but it is what it is. btw katie perry is ugly and cant sing haha!

forrest: im honestly lost here but what r ur thoughts on everyone else. uve literally been only tunneling and talking bout ms croft the entire game. youve said little about anyone else. also you said you thought katie was the scum yet you didn't lynch her?
??
???????????????????

sylvester: rip ur math is still bad tho

Im dead and though im ugly my singing is incredible (though im not singing in the skype call)
Katie P.
Katie P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:36 pm

MFW Sylvester dies and still makes a long af post. And aj doesnt notice.

Clark over Misato just because of the content of the few posts each has had.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosuke D. Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:23 pm

ALRIGHT, THAT'S FAIR THEN
I AGREE AFTER LOOKING BACK

LARA/FORREST, ARE YOU UNWILLING TO UNLYNCH CLARK/LARA AND NL AT THIS POINT?
Yosuke D.
Yosuke D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:02 am

Yosuke D. wrote:ALRIGHT, THAT'S FAIR THEN
I AGREE AFTER LOOKING BACK

LARA/FORREST, ARE YOU UNWILLING TO UNLYNCH CLARK/LARA AND NL AT THIS POINT?

I won't unlynch Clark until the lynch is off me - I refuse to die to plurality of any sort.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:08 am

Votecount 3.2

Clark the Conductor(1)- Lara C.
Lara C.(1)- Forrest G.
Forrest G.(0)-
Yosuke D.(0)-
Misato O.(0)-
Mateo P.(0)-
No Lynch(1)- Yosuke D.
Not Voting(3)- Misato O., Mateo P., Clark the Conductor
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 27th at 9pm EST.

Clark the Conductor was lynched.

he was the...:

As per the rules, Night 3 is skipped, so...

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Lara C.(0)-
Forrest G.(0)-
Yosuke D.(0)-
Misato O.(0)-
Mateo P.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Misato O., Mateo P., Lara C., Forrest G., Yosuke D.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 2nd at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:28 am

So, Yosuke, how about me hopping off Clark? I'm glad I stayed on him. As for who his partner could be, I'm not sure I have any idea. Reading through the first few days to look for any buddying.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara C. Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:39 am

Lynch Forrest G.

I still susp Forrest for his few posts before subbing.
Lara C.
Lara C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next