PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Victor W. Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am

Dr. Yung wrote:One more point i wanna make. Its simply no good if you call someone to be scum and not be able to explain why. Mollie is an example of this. She was 100% correct on egan being WW and katrina being mafia. But what she couldnt do was convince everyone else. Because of her inability to do so, she resulted into tunneling which never works in forum mafia. It may do in server mafia coz no one actually thinks for themselves, but not here. My point is, if you cannot explain and convince why someone is scum, it doesnt make you anymore of a better player. You may have the best scumtells in the world but what is the point if you cant exploit the slips that scum made and provide a strong arguement?

So before you start saying that you are god just because you guessed some people right, just acknowledge the fact that you were a part of that loss and your guesses meant absolutely nothing.

The reason why i picked this game to say this was because you had the game spoonfed to you while WW killed 2/3 mafia. Yet you STILL fucked it up.... So just face it, town did shit.
Damn you seem saltier than usual
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:38 am

Victor W. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:Can everyone please not get bitchy and start critising why Dr. A and Ryou didnt do well  (game 17 is allowed but i am talking to game 18). All of you did just as bad except ephraim, heck even ephraim didnt pick up the uncced seer fact and got seer lynched. Being inactive is not an excuse. If you want to start critising, please fix your shit play before you start bitching. Jeez all this critising make you guys look you could have actually made a difference -.-

Ok that was my little outburst xD Anyway gj Katrina, there were some strange plays you made, but ultimately keeping the WW alive made your life easier just like making our life harder.

Dr. A you did lead the lynch, but may I ask who layed out all the evidence on the table about sullivan? Lol. Like you lynched him referring to my post encouraging him to be lynched Wink

There was a post where Dr. A said "this is an ez pz win" i need to quote that.
Nah m8, we can say what we want.
Regardless, we're saying what we're saying because of who Dr. A is; that's the funny part.

I said game 17 was ok, not game 18 lol
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:39 am

And yeah, i died n1, rude af
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 am

Victor W. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:Can everyone please not get bitchy and start critising why Dr. A and Ryou didnt do well  (game 17 is allowed but i am talking to game 18). All of you did just as bad except ephraim, heck even ephraim didnt pick up the uncced seer fact and got seer lynched. Being inactive is not an excuse. If you want to start critising, please fix your shit play before you start bitching. Jeez all this critising make you guys look you could have actually made a difference -.-

Ok that was my little outburst xD Anyway gj Katrina, there were some strange plays you made, but ultimately keeping the WW alive made your life easier just like making our life harder.

Dr. A you did lead the lynch, but may I ask who layed out all the evidence on the table about sullivan? Lol. Like you lynched him referring to my post encouraging him to be lynched Wink

Regardless, we're saying what we're saying because of who Dr. A is; that's the funny part.

All I know is Dr. A is a nub.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:59 am

Dr. Yung wrote:One more point i wanna make. Its simply no good if you call someone to be scum and not be able to explain why. Mollie is an example of this. She was 100% correct on egan being WW and katrina being mafia. But what she couldnt do was convince everyone else. Because of her inability to do so, she resulted into tunneling which never works in forum mafia. It may do in server mafia coz no one actually thinks for themselves, but not here. My point is, if you cannot explain and convince why someone is scum, it doesnt make you anymore of a better player. You may have the best scumtells in the world but what is the point if you cant exploit the slips that scum made and provide a strong arguement?

So before you start saying that you are god just because you guessed some people right, just acknowledge the fact that you were a part of that loss and your guesses meant absolutely nothing.

The reason why i picked this game to say this was because you had the game spoonfed to you while WW killed 2/3 mafia. Yet you STILL fucked it up.... So just face it, town did shit.

Thank you. and the only reason Mollie chose me as mafia over Dr. A who was her other suspect mind you, was that i wanted her to explain why e gang was ww. when she couldn't she placed her hate on me and FOS'd me. All I said was who's to say his actions were indicative of being WW. Dr, A was inactive so she couldn't explain how bad of a plan that was to Mollie. I think you really just placed your faith in the person you subbed and town's general thoughts of e gang being scum. when i disagreed with you, i inherently disagreed with town, which made me scum in your eyes.

So in reality those guesses were spoonfed to her. but go ahead yell out how you were right and that we need to get good as if you were macle.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:And yeah, i died n1, rude af

Well you did kinda go completely against the plan that YOU came up with. and you knew you were gonna die N1
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Katrina K. wrote:

Well you did kinda go completely against the plan that YOU came up with. and you knew you were gonna die N1

Doesnt make me any less salty Razz
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:03 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:
Katrina K. wrote:

As it shouldn't, your salt however should be redirected towards yourself.

Oh did you guys know we can change aspects of our profile like location humor and career?
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:19 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:
Victor W. wrote:

gdi

rekt

Katrina K. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:
Katrina K. wrote:

Oh did you guys know we can change aspects of our profile like location humor and career?
No, I totally didn't know that.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:08 pm

Victor W. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:
Victor W. wrote:

gdi

rekt

Katrina K. wrote:
Dr. Yung wrote:
Katrina K. wrote:

No, I totally didn't know that.

hush victor i was pointing that out to everyone but you
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:16 pm

I am not salty at everyone, but what makes me annoyed is those people who think they are amazing but they really arent. The only amazing people here are me, victor, ephraim and katrina so get rekt everyone xD

Oh and moe p coz he is OP
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Ummm I think you are forgetting Mel B. but yeah e gang is acting all high and mighty just cuz he figured out i was mafia
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Mel B is ok, i would have liked her to be more active. Her posts were decent tho
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:46 pm

yeah she only had one moment that was kinda scummy and that was explained away by her well
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:09 pm

Dr. Yung wrote:I am not salty at everyone, but what makes me annoyed is those people who think they are amazing but they really arent. The only amazing people here are me, victor, ephraim and katrina so get rekt everyone xD

Oh and moe p coz he is OP
I agree :^)
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Otoshi F. Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:13 pm

You guys took your time losing eh
before you go saying, We took longer than you to lose, dont blame me, I called 2/3 scum the night i died

Just stupid moe had to be scum too
Otoshi F.
Otoshi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:29 pm

um ok no need to bring your salt here otoshi. Calling scum doesn't mean anything if you can't get one lynched.

Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:13 pm

Victor W. wrote:

Yeah, he's right. They are only mocking me so much because of who I am.

Regardless, I think you all know who I am by now.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Katrina K. wrote:
Victor W. wrote:

All I know is Dr. A is a nub.

Apparently you know >.>
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:
Victor W. wrote:

LOL yeah pretty much. I kinda suspected you during MYLO.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:54 pm

Otoshi F. wrote:You guys took your time losing eh
before you go saying, We took longer than you to lose, dont blame me, I called 2/3 scum the night i died

Just stupid moe had to be scum too

Lol, keep in mind I wasn't even trying to survive; I was trying to fuck up town as much as I could while distancing myself from Moe, and I apparently did a really good job, since absolutely 0 people expected both Moe and I to be scum - it was always one or the other.

Katrina K. wrote:
Dr. Akihabara wrote:
Victor W. wrote:

LOL yeah pretty much. I kinda suspected you during MYLO.
hehe
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:06 am

Sullivan J.- 0 points
Leaving the game without fulfilling win condition (i.e. death and loss): -1

Dr. Yung- 5 points
Each night period you live to see: +1
Each lynch you participate in that is not a player of your own faction: +1
Winning: +3 per surviving team member

Dominick C.- 1 point
Getting lynched: -3
Each scum death you are alive for but did not participate in: +1 x 2
Each unsuccessful end of day vote against scum: +2

Ephraim M.- 5 points
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1
Getting nightkilled: +1
Being nightkilled as a Vanilla Townie: +1

Captain Aiden- 0 points

Melanie B.- 6 points
Each night period you live to see: +1 x 3

Ralph I.- 0 points
Being alive for a town mislynch, but not being part of it: -1 x 2
Each scum death you are alive for but did not participate in: +1 x 3

Mollie H. #1- 3 points

Mollie H. #2- 6 points
Each scum death you are alive for but did not participate in: +1
Getting nightkilled: +1
Being nightkilled as a Vanilla Townie: +1
Each unsuccessful end of day vote against scum: +2 x 2

Egan G.- 7 points
Leaving the game without fulfilling win condition (i.e. death and loss): -1
Each night phase you are alive for: +1 x 4
Each threat's (investigative or killing roles) death you participated in: +2 x 2

Ryou N. #1- 2 points

Ryou N. #2- 0 points

Ryou N. #3- 0 points
Being a cause of a town death (voting for a mislynch or incorrect vigilante shot): -2
Each scum death you are alive for but did not participate in: +1
Each scum death you participated in: +4

Dr. Akihabara- 1 point
Being a cause of a town death (voting for a mislynch or incorrect vigilante shot): -2 x 2
Each scum death you are alive for but did not participate in: +1 x 3
Each scum death you participated in: +4

Katrina K.- 14 points
Each lynch you participate in that is not a player of your own faction: +1 x 4
Each night period you live to see: +1 x 5
Being named MVP by the mod: +2

Katrina was the obvious MVP choice, I hope I don't have to explain it. Now as for why I didn't give to others... The names that came up the most were Dr. Yung and Mollie H.. Dr. Yung died Night 1, his impact on the game was extremely minimal. If anything, he hindered more than helped his team by playing like he did on Day 1 and making himself a valid kill option.

I had quite the internal conflict deciding whether I wanted to give Mollie #2 MVP or not, but ultimately I decided that even though her reads were on point, her efforts didn't sway the town's opinions too much. It seemed that even without her, they probably would've lynched Egan anyways, and even though she scumread and pressured Katrina, they still failed to lynch her. Therefore she didn't have a super large impact, and though she played well, does not get MVP.

Thanks to everyone for playing, I'll update the points leaderboard once the reveals happen, which are on Friday at 6pm EDT. Be there to see/hear the awesomeness!
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:07 am

hahahahahahhahahahah
I GOT THE MOST POINTSSSSSSSSS
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:10 am

Yeah literally i was so eager to post, i forgot about my own tactic to not be very active (see QT for reference). I literally just cant.
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:13 am

And yeah, I helped town more than mafia. But at least i didnt produce and links between mel b and kat k which ultimately lead to them not being suspected.
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next