PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 21 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:43 pm

Egan G. wrote:
Katrina K. wrote:You realize even if I wasn't mafia, I woulda stayed with that vote. and Im good at explaining things away.

thats a big assumption to make but you are also cognitively retarded sooo

Umm thats a big word coming from you. Seriously there's no point in raging like that. Especially considering I was smart enough to manipulate almost every non mafia, including you. That literally translates to you calling yourself even more dumb than retarded. GJ

Last edited by Katrina K. on Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:45 pm

you didn't? i knew you were mafia and claimed mafia to make you come out. too bad town was too dumb to realize
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:47 pm

Egan G. wrote:you didn't? i knew you were mafia and claimed mafia to make you come out. too bad town was too dumb to realize

Yes I did. you didn't figure me out til that last day. Because if you did you woulda killed me long beforehand. You woulda killed me over Melanie B. to be exact
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:48 pm

by the way why did you kill Melanie instead of killing Mollie that night? simply out of curiosity. Melanie wasn't even all that scummy.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Mollie and Ryou had reads on point tbh.

However, Dr. A made the right choice.
Dr. A made the right choice.
Smile
Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:50 pm

Momoko D. wrote:Mollie and Ryou had reads on point tbh.

Smile

Mollie really did have reads on point. but she didn't have Melanie
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momoko D. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:52 pm

I'm more talking about her being so sure Katrina was mafia and Egan was werewolf.

I am surprised Egan wasn't lynched wayyy before lylo though. Everyone had him on their scum radar.
I feel it was partly because of Katrina's doing.
Momoko D.
Momoko D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:54 pm

Also I love how the WW chat has literally 6 posts in it, while WW chat has like 40. (granted I did spam the mafia chat a little bit as per Victor's definition)

Can we talk about the inactivity though. Like seriously. I bet if half of town wasn't inactive, this game wouldn't have turned out like this. For one we woulda had two mafia alive rn.

E gang either way i think you get more points than I do because of the fairly broken point system for this theme
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Egan G. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:55 pm

funny that this game ended the way that every game i play ends... stupid villagers

i never wanted to kill you because i always thought that they would lynch you for being annoying. I picked mel b over mollie because i thought it would be less obvious to get rid of her since i claimed she was clean. I should have killed you last night possibly so that all of the players left had a chance of being ww but i feel mollie would have lynched me and i thought killing her would hold some weight since she suspected me and it would be too obvious of a move. w/e
Egan G.
Egan G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:55 pm

Momoko D. wrote:I'm more talking about her being so sure Katrina was mafia and Egan was werewolf.

I am surprised Egan wasn't lynched wayyy before lylo though. Everyone had him on their scum radar.
I feel it was partly because of Katrina's doing.

Lol to be honest when she first mentioned him as WW I thought he was a scummy townie, and Captain Aidan was WW. that was D3. D4 was me playing to my wincon. D5 he got lynched so...
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:00 pm

Egan G. wrote:funny that this game ended the way that every game i play ends... stupid villagers

i never wanted to kill you because i always thought that they would lynch you for being annoying. I picked mel b over mollie because i thought it would be less obvious to get rid of her since i claimed she was clean. I should have killed you last night possibly so that all of the players left had a chance of being ww but i feel mollie would have lynched me and i thought killing her would hold some weight since she suspected me and it would be too obvious of a move. w/e

Meh I kinda guessed that you woulda killed Mollie over me N4. And please, I wasn't that annoying. I stopped saying lolicon as much which was the main reason people wanted to lynch me D1. I used it D5 just to defuse the tension.

But yeah what you said makes sense. Why Dr. Yung and Ephraim? Just because they were leading town and difficult to remove in the long run?

Also did you expect Melanie or Dr. Yung to flip mafia?
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:10 pm

Dr. Akihabara wrote:So, I can finally make the reads list.

Bwahaha I've put it off long enough that I don't have to make a large one. Laziness FTW.

KATRINA: I WILL LITERALLY FUCKING CRY IF YOU TURN UP SCUM, I TOLD AJ D1, IF YOU AND DR. YUNG WERE SCUM I WOULD CRY AND QUIT PS ANON. You're basically confirmed not WW, so no scum reads there. You don't seem like mafia, also a mafia scum team with you and Dr. Yung and Melanie B.  is just OP as fuck. So yeah, I doubt it. I'm pretty sure you're town.

Dr. A: /me cannot comment on the validity of my posts.

Egan G.: In my mind, with Katrina being cleared to me, I'm 90% sure you're scum. You've been fillering like hell, pushing lynches off people, distancing from people, avoiding the spotlight, and you are overall the least helpful person here. I feel like you're more likely to be mafia than WW.

Ryou: You're in the same boat as Egan G. I think you're WW, however. You haven't been a strong presence at all, and I totally forgot you were in the game D1 and D2. I'm pretty sure you're WW though, but I'm doubting my reads. (Since uh, the whole Dominick lynch, I've been too afraid to go on gut reads.)

Dr. Akihabara wrote:I don't see how I was like, "Obvious Mafia" I admitted to buddying with Dr. Yung. Some of it may have been from pre-game creepiness, but I think it was just because Dr. Yung was so fucking logical. They were a town leader, why wouldn't I follow and buddy? xD

Also yeah, that happens. But still, like, Lakoko/Victoria/Kimimaro/Numaji/Zane were all town. Not all town leaders are hidden scum. Also would scum really be Mel/Yung/Kat and ALL of them act as town leaders? I doubt it, it's too risky a pattern.

LOL So we were OP. Seriously though there were more links connecting me with the other two, and when I pointed that out I literally was holding up a sign to you saying "I'm mafia, lynch me" Like seriously, it was obvious. And i purposely did that to gain Ryou's trust. To be honest I didn't expect this to turn out the way it did.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:20 pm

Wait AJ weren't there 3 Ryou's why are there only 2 Ryou's on the list thingy
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:53 pm

Katrina K. wrote:Also I love how the WW chat has literally 6 posts in it, while WW chat has like 40.  (granted I did spam the mafia chat a little bit as per Victor's definition)

Can we talk about the inactivity though. Like seriously. I bet if half of town wasn't inactive, this game wouldn't have turned out like this. For one we woulda had two mafia alive rn.

E gang either way i think you get more points than I do because of the fairly broken point system for this theme
No, you definitely got more points.
Egan got like
Victor W.
Victor W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/victor-w.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:35 am

Victor W. wrote:
Katrina K. wrote:Also I love how the WW chat has literally 6 posts in it, while WW chat has like 40.  (granted I did spam the mafia chat a little bit as per Victor's definition)

No, you definitely got more points.
Egan got like

How many mafia did he kill? We are threats. 2. Plus nights survived i think and other stuff
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:58 am

He killed 2 mafia, 4 points, then surviving for 3 nights, -1 for losing?
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:36 am

Can everyone please not get bitchy and start critising why Dr. A and Ryou didnt do well (game 17 is allowed but i am talking to game 18). All of you did just as bad except ephraim, heck even ephraim didnt pick up the uncced seer fact and got seer lynched. Being inactive is not an excuse. If you want to start critising, please fix your shit play before you start bitching. Jeez all this critising make you guys look you could have actually made a difference -.-

Ok that was my little outburst xD Anyway gj Katrina, there were some strange plays you made, but ultimately keeping the WW alive made your life easier just like making our life harder.

Dr. A you did lead the lynch, but may I ask who layed out all the evidence on the table about sullivan? Lol. Like you lynched him referring to my post encouraging him to be lynched Wink

There was a post where Dr. A said "this is an ez pz win" i need to quote that.
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:38 am

Dr. Akihabara wrote:^You get respect, it's ok.

You were very helpful, tyvm for you time.

It's 1v1v8, ezpz game.

Omg AJ told me, "What if the scum night kills mafia?" and he kept saying things like that to get my hopes up, I didn't think he was serious.

I'll start this day off with one of my personal scum reads:
Lynch Dominick C.
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:36 am

MFW Dr A is inactive for over a day and I wait with lynching just so he can respond and then he comes on and immediately lynches me. Not cool.

Katrina, yes, the links were there, as I pointed out. I should have gone with it but oh well, I didn't, your posts and explanations made much more sense than Dr A's to me.

I blame Dr A
I blame the fact that I was the second sub.
I blame myself for not following Katrina. I still think Dr A would rather go after me than after Katrina but oh well.

GG Mafia, WP.
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:39 am

Smile

Please make this a meme.

Also, yes, I had the right read but I stopped halfway™️ .
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:05 am

Dr. Yung wrote:Can everyone please not get bitchy and start critising why Dr. A and Ryou didnt do well  (game 17 is allowed but i am talking to game 18). All of you did just as bad except ephraim, heck even ephraim didnt pick up the uncced seer fact and got seer lynched. Being inactive is not an excuse. If you want to start critising, please fix your shit play before you start bitching. Jeez all this critising make you guys look you could have actually made a difference -.-

Ok that was my little outburst xD Anyway gj Katrina, there were some strange plays you made, but ultimately keeping the WW alive made your life easier just like making our life harder.

Dr. A you did lead the lynch, but may I ask who layed out all the evidence on the table about sullivan? Lol. Like you lynched him referring to my post encouraging him to be lynched Wink

Yes thank you. I love how everyone is criticizing when it was my plays that got the seer hammered (and in reality i actually did try pulling off on purpose) If D2 was more active, that shouldn't have happened. Hell, if Ralph hadn't been so dumb to neglect my wallpost AND the tldr, which i don't do often when wall posting, this game could have turned out so differently.

What strange play are you talking about? Keeping the wolf alive or pushing certain lynches? or maybe it was the whole lolicon thing? Cuz i made quite a few.

Lol all Dr. A did was vote Sullivan. I had no choice but to lynch Sullivan in order to get plurality off me. Dr. Y assured that plurality couldn't get shifted afterwards.

oh yeah it was an ezpz win... for me
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:07 am

Ryou N. wrote:

Smile

Please make this a meme.

Also, yes, I had the right read but I stopped halfway™️ .

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 21 R2sczvia Imgflip Meme Maker
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:08 am

gdi extra text after the image.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Yung Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:28 am

One more point i wanna make. Its simply no good if you call someone to be scum and not be able to explain why. Mollie is an example of this. She was 100% correct on egan being WW and katrina being mafia. But what she couldnt do was convince everyone else. Because of her inability to do so, she resulted into tunneling which never works in forum mafia. It may do in server mafia coz no one actually thinks for themselves, but not here. My point is, if you cannot explain and convince why someone is scum, it doesnt make you anymore of a better player. You may have the best scumtells in the world but what is the point if you cant exploit the slips that scum made and provide a strong arguement?

So before you start saying that you are god just because you guessed some people right, just acknowledge the fact that you were a part of that loss and your guesses meant absolutely nothing.

The reason why i picked this game to say this was because you had the game spoonfed to you while WW killed 2/3 mafia. Yet you STILL fucked it up.... So just face it, town did shit.

Last edited by Dr. Yung on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Dr. Yung
Dr. Yung

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor W. Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:29 am

Dr. Yung wrote:Can everyone please not get bitchy and start critising why Dr. A and Ryou didnt do well  (game 17 is allowed but i am talking to game 18). All of you did just as bad except ephraim, heck even ephraim didnt pick up the uncced seer fact and got seer lynched. Being inactive is not an excuse. If you want to start critising, please fix your shit play before you start bitching. Jeez all this critising make you guys look you could have actually made a difference -.-

Nah m8, we can say what we want.
Regardless, we're saying what we're saying because of who Dr. A is; that's the funny part.
Victor W.
Victor W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next