PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 6 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:39 pm

Here we go, my comments on the rest of Hinata's post:

Brad P. wrote:not going to decide on a lynch quite yet... I'm going to see what people do for now. We should probably discuss strategies. What if someone dies after getting a gun? what if someone shoots the wrong person? obviously the chance isn't very big they'll shoot the right person. What if someone shoots the right person? does that clear them? sure they're a lot less scummy, but what if the mafia is playing a trick with us?

What did you want us to see from this?

Zenkiti G. wrote:I'll provide more input later, but Lakoko struck me as town an AJ was yelling at me to post .-.
I STILL WANT AN EXPLANATION OF THIS
WHERE ARE YOUUUUUUU

Agreed though^^^

[quote=”Hinata W.”"]
Dorian B. wrote:From under the sea, comes me - Dorian B
I came up with a suggestion, which probably comes from under the sea
What if us townies decide on who we should kill
Then it won't be up to the mafia's will
(in case we vote wrong)
and those that didn't go along
we kill them the next day
then town wins and hooray

A quote from Dorian here because I honestly don't think that this would have been suggested by a mafia; most often, mafia want to appear helpful while not actually being helpful... and this was pretty dang helpful/useful.[/quote]

That is a good point, but what if mafia’s riding on us giving the gun to the wrong person/trying to actually be helpful. All mafia have different play styles. What if mafia is trying to make you think that and act pro townie? I have a lot of what ifs.

”Hinata W.” wrote:
Zack E. wrote:We need some more activity, come on guys discuss.

Just highlighting this to show the difference between Zack and Brad....

”Hinata W.” wrote:
Brad P. wrote:well I tried to get some discussion started, but since nobody has reacted... anyways I'm not planning on being in the dead game again. I agree that we should vote for someone as a representative of some sorts, like we should probably first determine who we want to shoot, after that we vote for someone who seems like they are town but also seems like they're not corrupted. though I'm quite clueless as to how we figure out who is town and who is mafia. With this strategy, there's no such thing as ignorance as to who to shoot, if there is, well, the person didn't listen and is likely mafia.

Zack called for discussion but didn't actually ask for anything to discuss. Brad called for discussion and actually brought up something, while also trying to discuss what he brought up. I think you can guess which one seems scummy and which one doesn't to me.

That is a good point. I have nothing else to really comment.

”Hinata W.” wrote:
Mary J. wrote:oh, yea. Me saying I have no legit suspicion and then contradicting it is probably because I am not sure about anything yet since it's so early in the game and we have almost no info and not enough posts by people. My suspicion on Dorian isn't really that strong, I don't think (and I don't really suspect Vicky, I'm pretty sure he's probs just dumb/trolling, I just said it could be a mafia trying to act dumb so we think he's just a townie that doesn't know what he's doing). Anything I said/think right now, could be changed with more posts. But yea, I agree with you that I contradicted myself right there (oops), but can you blame me? Took me ages to think/type that post. Anyway, I also agree that we should give the gun to someone that we think is probs a townie (I think I said that in my previous post too). So far, I gotta say Hinata looks like a townie, I'd be fine with giving her the gun as long as we agree on who to shoot first. Also I think Hinata is kind of a safe bet, she didn't really post much Day 1 so mafia didn't have any reason to go out of their way and corrupt her. I'm almost certain they either corrupted Lakoko or they decided to corrupt someone randomly. Anyway, for now I'll vote Hinata and I'll fos on Dorian.

vote Hinata W.

This pushes me in two directions. For one, Mary agreeing with me and accepting that she contradicted herself is really townie, but then immediately voting me makes me feel like she's trying to appease me in a way, if that makes any sense. That part just rubs me the wrong way.

See below.

”Hinata W.” wrote:
Vicky T. wrote:Just found out I have been playing this game completely wrong, I never realised about the corruption rule. that completely changes my read on Brad, sorry for suspecting you

Again, the willingness to accept a mistake screams townie to me, Vicky stating that she was wrong (especially when it seemed like most were basically just ignoring her) makes me feel like she's townie.

This is a good point, but I don’t really see admitting a mistake as townie. I guess it’s just your hunch, I can’t change it. If you would explain it a bit more thoroughly, it might be made more lucid.

”Hinata W.” wrote:Basically, i'm going against A LOT of what has been said, and I feel like Kimimaro/Zack are scummy while Dorian/Vicky are townie.
I don't know what to make of Mary.
Zenkiti is inactive, Lakoko hasn't triggered any alarms for my read to change, Marina is also inactive, and I think that's everyone.

I’m still seeing you as town, so my vote remains.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:41 pm

rip my formatting. I guess c/ping [quote="Hinata W."] didn't work out in my favor. You still get it, I hope. Maybe I'll ask AJ if I can jumpin and fix the " before HInata W., which messed up the whole thing.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:41 pm

alright, that's what I was wondering. (not the post that just got done i'll look at it in a bit, talking about the one before it).
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/hinata.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:47 pm

IRRELEVANT POST WARNING

"Again, Kimimaro apologizes for something that... shouldn't really be apologized for? S/he (i can't tell) seems REALLY self-aware, a trait found in scum. I guess they could also just be the kind of person to apologize for literally everything, but I dunno."

And then:

"I... this isn't even a bandwagon! you provided reasoning! aaaand she apologizes again. It seems overly self-aware to me."

Did I do something to change your mind? xD Sorry, I noticed it and I laughed a bit. Just wondering.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:50 pm

I forgot the slash. probably. Or I just thought Kimimaro was a female name. Not sure.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Damn, I wanted something better than that. Makes sense then lol, sorry for the off topic.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Deadline is nearing and instead of picking shot we ended up picking shooter.

So I suggest that we start voting for who will get shot as if its a Lynch and don't use bold when voting so aj won't rage quit.

I vote Brad P.
All tho Brad did encourage discussion on day 1, the subject of discussion he tried to make us talk about is harmful for town.
If we were to have a detailed list of plans of action for every scenario, maf could easily play around it. Being predictable is a weakness for town especially in a theme like this.
That and ofc everything that I have already stated about him regarding his neutrality and lack of any direct opinion not filled with "maybe" and "possibly". Hinata talked about how kimimaro tried to stay neutral so he wouldn't step up on any toes, Brad went one step beyond and didn't give any opinions at all.
Most of his posts are just facts, making him appear helpful and contributing while not actually helping or contributing unlike Dorian B as mentioned by hinata.
He also has something against me that I am yet to understand because he never stated it directly or elaborated on why but from what I can see, he is scratching the pit of the barrel trying to find something on me like when he posted about me never saying who I will shoot (Again with no opinion involved) despite me stating on my next (or second next) post that I suspect kokojo and will probably shoot him.
I'm also not fond of how he keeps mentioning how clueless he is or how unsure he is and in his final day 1 post he both went against me and agreed with me in the most insecure way possible meaning no matter who what the results of the shooting are, nothing can be used against him

Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Kimimaro D. wrote:Here we go, my comments on the rest of Hinata's post:

Brad P. wrote:not going to decide on a lynch quite yet... I'm going to see what people do for now. We should probably discuss strategies. What if someone dies after getting a gun? what if someone shoots the wrong person? obviously the chance isn't very big they'll shoot the right person. What if someone shoots the right person? does that clear them? sure they're a lot less scummy, but what if the mafia is playing a trick with us?

What did you want us to see from this?

I meant to connect this to the Zack/Brad comparison, but forgot to do so.
Hinata W. wrote:
Dorian B. wrote:From under the sea, comes me - Dorian B
I came up with a suggestion, which probably comes from under the sea
What if us townies decide on who we should kill
Then it won't be up to the mafia's will
(in case we vote wrong)
and those that didn't go along
we kill them the next day
then town wins and hooray

A quote from Dorian here because I honestly don't think that this would have been suggested by a mafia; most often, mafia want to appear helpful while not actually being helpful... and this was pretty dang helpful/useful.

That is a good point, but what if mafia’s riding on us giving the gun to the wrong person/trying to actually be helpful. All mafia have different play styles. What if mafia is trying to make you think that and act pro townie? I have a lot of what ifs.

It's possible, but unlikely. It would be a new kind of play, I guess, but it pushes me to the townie direction.

”Hinata W.” wrote:
Mary J. wrote:oh, yea. Me saying I have no legit suspicion and then contradicting it is probably because I am not sure about anything yet since it's so early in the game and we have almost no info and not enough posts by people. My suspicion on Dorian isn't really that strong, I don't think (and I don't really suspect Vicky, I'm pretty sure he's probs just dumb/trolling, I just said it could be a mafia trying to act dumb so we think he's just a townie that doesn't know what he's doing). Anything I said/think right now, could be changed with more posts. But yea, I agree with you that I contradicted myself right there (oops), but can you blame me? Took me ages to think/type that post. Anyway, I also agree that we should give the gun to someone that we think is probs a townie (I think I said that in my previous post too). So far, I gotta say Hinata looks like a townie, I'd be fine with giving her the gun as long as we agree on who to shoot first. Also I think Hinata is kind of a safe bet, she didn't really post much Day 1 so mafia didn't have any reason to go out of their way and corrupt her. I'm almost certain they either corrupted Lakoko or they decided to corrupt someone randomly. Anyway, for now I'll vote Hinata and I'll fos on Dorian.

vote Hinata W.

This pushes me in two directions. For one, Mary agreeing with me and accepting that she contradicted herself is really townie, but then immediately voting me makes me feel like she's trying to appease me in a way, if that makes any sense. That part just rubs me the wrong way.

See below.

”Hinata W.” wrote:
Vicky T. wrote:Just found out I have been playing this game completely wrong, I never realised about the corruption rule. that completely changes my read on Brad, sorry for suspecting you

Again, the willingness to accept a mistake screams townie to me, Vicky stating that she was wrong (especially when it seemed like most were basically just ignoring her) makes me feel like she's townie.

This is a good point, but I don’t really see admitting a mistake as townie. I guess it’s just your hunch, I can’t change it. If you would explain it a bit more thoroughly, it might be made more lucid.

Basically, Vicky had one point that she clung to and used as a cornerstone of her "BRAD IS SCUM" argument, but after realizing that a main part of her argument was wrong, she just took it back instead of letting someone else expose the flaw/pretending that the corruption didn't exist. She also did this when (it seems) people weren't really looking at her posts, and I doubt it would have been necessary for her to do so.

Kimimaro, if you could pick who I had to shoot right now, at this moment, who would you pick?
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Oh yeah, for Mary, it was that she didn't argue but immediately accepted that she had contradicted herself rather than trying to explain it away or smth else; especially since contradictions are v scummy, most scum would want to make it seem like they didn't contradict themselves.

Lakoko, could you find the posts that you're talking about and then quote + post them? I don't recall seeing those (not the ones w/ his vendetta against you, the other ones).

Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:00 pm

i've gotta say, though, the points you're bringing up are pretty legit and are actually making me think about shooting brad at this point. I'd like to see the posts first before I actually go that far.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:01 pm

And also I think its highly possible for hinata to be corrupted so imo we should decide and who gets shot and let Vicky shoot because there is no chance in hell that she is corrupted

Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:04 pm

Wait, why exactly would I be corrupted? I had little to no presence here D1.
...unless you're thinking that they would have gone with an inactive.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Oh and I can't do quotes for a while for reasons I will not elaborate on to keep this anon thing anon.

I'll quote them tomorrow
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Why is it highly possible? She really didn't do much D1, which makes me think she isn't corrupted.

How is there no chance of Vicky being corrupted?

Also, I just realized. I've only done scum reads based on activity/value of posts, but Hinata's changing my mind. I'd say probably Zack E? Not to sound wishy-washy, but I don't have great scum reads.

Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:07 pm

Looking back, I'm feeling Brad P. or Zack E., but now I feel like i'm BWing again.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Back in day 1 I remember thinking of you as the second most likely town after Dorian B.
It just want to play it safe and take no unnecessary risks
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:08 pm

Well, that just shits on the scumteam theory that I had.
Leaning towards shooting Zack now.
Please make sure to get that done, Lakoko, i'm also having similar problems, so I understand (screw the back button)
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Hmm. Alright. I'm fairly certain Vicky is town, but I really doubt i've been corrupted (esp since nobody pushed for me to have the gun until I actually started posting).
so for now, Vote Vicky
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:11 pm

unvote Vicky
TBH if i'm remembering correctly, people were calling Vicky scummy at the start of the day, meaning that she might've been corrupted. For the same reason, i'm wary of giving the gun to Dorian.
Not sure what to do.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:13 pm

I'm going to retract my vote on Hinata, for obvious above reasons.

I say lynch Zack E, I'm getting a greater scum read from him than from Brad P.

Unvote Hinata W., Vote Vicky T.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Hinata W. wrote:unvote Vicky
TBH if i'm remembering correctly, people were calling Vicky scummy at the start of the day, meaning that she might've been corrupted. For the same reason, i'm wary of giving the gun to Dorian.
Not sure what to do.

Why does that make you think she's been corrupted? I know that no one is safe, but we need to give the gun to someone. I think it should be a pro town player, although, I don't think it matters too much. Who are your bets on who is corrupted?

I'm betting on you, Lakoko. Unless mafia's idiotic, then I'd bet on someone who voted you D1 to get the gun/someone who you trusted D1?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:16 pm

vote Vicky
(Hope this bold works)
And I would love to see some more vote for who will get shot. We want to give Vicky clear instructions on who to shoot before deadline so it won't be as Dorian said: "Up to mafia's will"
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Alright, 2 things though.

1. Are the three of us agreed on Zack E, or should we shoot Brad P? Opinions, Lakoko/Hinata (and anyone else who might be on.)

2. Why unvote/revote Vicky?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:31 pm

Lakoko hasn't quoted the posts, she said she will tomorrow, so until then i'd be fine with Zack.
@Kimimaro, I believe that the scum will try to push the gun onto someone who is corrupted, and the talk of putting it onto a scummy person makes me feel like Vicky is corrupted.

I also just checked back and there was only talk about giving a gun to a scummy person, not specifically to Vicky, so I think it's a safe bet to vote Vicky

We definitely need to decide on shooting between Zack and Brad, though.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:35 pm

Yeah, good point. At this time, I don't see an issue shooting either one. Shoot one, town? Scumhunt a bit more and if the other still seems to be an issue, shoot them the next day. Bang bang

Any other, less pressing reads?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next