PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 16: Modified Execution

+11
Lakoko H.
Zack E.
Kimimaro D.
Mary J.
ajhockeystar
Zenkiti G.
Kokojo R.
Brad P.
Hinata W.
Marina U.
Dorian B.
15 posters

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next

Go down

Game 16: Modified Execution - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 16: Modified Execution

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:36 pm

Well, I feel like it's still important to discuss before we shoot; the points against each one are different, it's not like they're the exact same lol
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/hinata.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:43 pm

Oh, of course. Each has their own pros and cons. I'm just saying, it's not too big of a deal. Granted, each has a fair chance at being mafia.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:49 pm

I dunno. I'm not really seeing the Brad = mafia thing, but i'll wait for Lakoko to quote the posts tomorrow before actually going through with what I think.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:56 pm

1. I still think that we should shoot Brad but It should be up for vote And if you guys think that shooting Zack is a better option Then so be it. tbh we have a great 8v2 rn so we have about 3 misshots before we need to start getting worried

2. I honestly think that picking Vicky to be the one who shoots our choice is the best option we have. I seem to be the most obvious choice for maf and that's exactly why there is an about equal chance of me not being corrupted. I know that if I was maf I would predict town to see rule shooter out for getting gun and I would instead corrupt someone else that contributed day 1. But then again I am the safe pick so l I give a 50% chance of me being the corrupted, 30% for Dorian and 20% for hinata. corrupting Vicky is something I don't find mafia even considering due to how scummy she was D1 and the only way Vicky would be corrupted is for mafia to have some sick 3 leveled predictions or mafia tricking town into giving vicky the gun but since I'm the one promoting giving her the gun, Im gonna bet my life on it
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinata W. Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:06 pm

I doubt i've been corrupted, but I guess there's a possibility it has occurred. I think Vicky's a safe bet.
I personally am not really seeing neutrality in Brad's posts (although I see some of the "only stating facts" in there), but I feel like Zack will be a better shot just based off of his post content.
Hinata W.
Hinata W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Now that Lakoko shared, I'm seeing the logic. I think our best bet is Vicky, so lets hope everyone else agrees.

Zack just seemed was scummier imo. Brad contributed a bit more, almost twice asmuch, but he seemed overly defensive and repetitive, along with the vendetta against Lakoko.

Zack only had 2 helpful posts in all, and 4 irrelevant. He seems to be lying low maybe?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Also I have just noticed that Marina U. subbed in but has yet to post anything
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Sorry my mistake she did talk at the start of day 2.
And now that I think about it we didn't even talk about how she was kokojo's vote which was given with no explanation
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:54 pm

Huh, I didn't pick up on that. Maybe it was a naive mafia giving the gun to a partner? We should keep her on our radar, in the very least.

Also, me talking today might make mafia corrupt me, too. So we'll have to factor another person in, tomorrow. But that'snot an issue yet.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 am

Ugh, this pressure is unreal

Also guys just because someone is active it doesn't mean they are townie, if you look at Pokemafia, Mob Boss was cleared until day 6, and was scum.

Ever since I've become active I've suddenly become townie from scummy. If someone like Jack decides to start being active, don't assume townie, really think about it
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:26 am

Out of the 2. I honestly see Brad as being more scummy, which kinda contradicts my reads, but idk why but I would rather shoot Zack, Zack, you said you'd be there if anything popped up, and something has popped up, the likelyhood of your death, any comments?
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:31 am

We are allowed to refer to other themes right?
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:36 am

Ok I've decided if I do get the gun I'll shoot Brad, though I do want Zacks opinion on this, along with Mary's and Marinas and all the other people
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 am

Lakoko H. wrote:Brad. I said that I will shoot kokojo

I must have missed that then, sorry.

Lakoko H. wrote:And BTW Brad's determination for taking me down insufferable.
Even before I shot he made it clear that he thinks I'm maf without any reasoning and he even tried to put the 2 who voted me and I as a (insert about 5 possibles here) scum team

I didn't say I thought you were mafia, I stated a possibility, if I remember correctly, you said that we should point out anything odd about you anyways. I am pointing out everything odd that I can find about you, so people don't ignore you. Yes, it makes me scummy, but if you end up being mafia I at least get the satisfaction of saying "I was right to suspect him"

Kimimaro D. wrote:Alright so, I looked back on some things.

1. We started 8v3. We do have at least 1 misfire. It's 8v2 right now. (skipping ahead here)
~Brad P: Very little pro town help, and some posts getting at our most "pro town" player being scum. Also, some lurking early game.

Lurking? Lurking? So many people didn't do shit at day 1, I said things I tried to get discussions started, and you say I was LURKING?

Now, I see where this is going, this is going towards vicky getting the gun, from here there are 2 options, both involving me truly believing lakoko is scum. Now let me explain this real quick, because it's not as weird as it might sound, don't you think it's very convenient that lakoko got the gun day 1 and shot the mafia? I think it's highly unlikely that would happen to a towny, now this is of course only a game of chance. Lakoko might have just been lucky. She scumread 2 people, 1 mafia and vicky, now vicky can be 1 of 3 things in the case that lakoko is mafia. She could be a corrupted townie and lakoko is taking the chance to take out vicky, using the excuse that mafia would need to predict very well to get her, HIGHLY UNLIKELY. The other thing is that maybe vicky is mafia helping lakoko's plan. HIGHLY UNLIKELY. The third, it's obvious, vicky is town, she shoots me. Simple enough right? pretty obvious. But. Look at my posts, and look at what people have been claiming I've been saying, especially lakoko, I don't have anything against lakoko, except for that she's towny. TOO towny. Look back at other psanon games, who were the mafia? the towny people. Still following me? What did the mafia do to the same person every time? They twisted their words around, seeing a pattern here? Mafia is towny, really towny, they offer up their own members and then twist around words of others to fit their strategy. Lakoko keeps claiming I have something against him, but where did I ever say that? nowhere, I just did as he told I should, point out those little scummy things about him, as he isn't confirmed. Lakoko claimed that I don't form any opinions, yet also claimed that on day 1 I said he was scum with 2 other people, neither of those are correct. I form opinions, I form many more than most people do, every time I say something about lakoko's scummy actions, I am forming an opinion about the action. I never said he was a scumteam with those other 2 either, I said it was odd how those 2 voted for him and talked about the possible things that would bring IF lakoko was scum.

tl;dr, I didn't have a problem with lakoko, that was a lie from lakoko. I didn't say lakoko was scum, I never have until now. That was another lie from lakoko. See where I'm going? Lakoko is painting me as obvious scum, something that has happened to town people all the time in the past games, something that has been done by mafia members who seemed oh so towny all the time in the past games. There is a pattern. When I die, which will happen unless vicky decides to start listening to the people who are thinking logically and would rather shoot the person not even TRYING to contribute, think about everything I said, read through my posts, read through lakoko's reactions on them. Read through everything that interacted with me, as you will see then that I am town, and when you see I am town, you'll also see it's undeniable that lakoko is really scummy. When I die, when you see that I am actually town, trust me, simply trust me. Read what I have said and listen to it, knowing that it comes from a cleared towny. A cleared overconfident towny that believes they are always right about who is the mafia, because they always are. And that is why the mafia always takes them out first.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:41 am

That huge post took the last bit of my attention, as I am really tired right now, I do not think zack is a good option to shoot, the only reason I mentioned shooting him is because it's better to take him out than to take me out in my opinion, I'm used to living on the edge of getting lynched, it's my style on forums, sadly enough others have to die for me to live, and usually the town ends up killing the people who I think are town, and I think you shouldn't judge on zack too harshy, tbh I would shoot lakoko if I'd get the gun right now, I don't really care if people agree with me or not on this one, I don't really care if people would think I'm mafia for it either, I would shoot her. If she's town that at least clears up confusion, though I honestly doubt she is town.

As for who I think you should listen to after I'm dead, obviously not lakoko, instead listen to hinata and kimimaro. They've made some good points, vicky is also reasonable, it's understandable she reacted the way she did not knowing about the corruption, and once she did she corrected her mistake, though still I'd rather have all of you listening to hinata first, kimimaro after and vicky last. I guess you could see it as a successor thing, though I won't be seen as a hero for town, maybe they will if you guys listen to them.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakoko H. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 am

If you were to go back and read my long post or the one that you have quoted you would see that I have never stated that you stated that I am maf directly, which is exactly the problem here.
I don't have a problem with you going against me, but I have a problem with how you do it.
You keep going against me without actually doing it! It's all in this irritating "speculation" formula where you don't directly state it and yet say everything you want against me by filling it with questions and nativity and "maybe"s.
You do it for more then one side which gives you an " I told you so" option no matter what happens and up till now you didn't even give reasoning.

To be continued
Lakoko H.
Lakoko H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:27 am

Alright, those were a lot of posts to read in one sitting. Anyway, I may get some hate for this but... I have to say I agree with Brad's post about Lakoko and him trying to defend himself above. I don't just agree with him, I felt the same way about Lakoko before he even posted it. Seriously, all Lakoko is doing is go against Brad because he is saying that we shouldn't automatically think Lakoko is clear. Umm, hello? Why should we think Lakoko is clear? Mafia bussing mafia is not a new thing at all. Lakoko's posts this day have all been either not helpful, or questionable strategies (like giving gun to scummy person). Also, I found it really suspicious how Lakoko shifted the vote from Hinata to Vicky with almost no legit reason. I really don't see how or why you'd think Hinata would be corrupted. She is an almost safe bet. She did NOTHING day 1 to make anyone even notice her. And she is a very very good town read now. Vicky could be almost as safe, yea. But why shift the vote to her for no reason? She's just using her influence on the town to shift the vote to Vicky and get Brad shot. I'm just saying, don't read anything Lakoko says as if she's a confirmed townie. Don't ignore anything that's iffy. I'll keep my vote on Hinata, no reason to follow Lakoko and shift the vote to Vicky.
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:48 am

Lakoko, I have read the literal words somewhere where you said that I said you were a scum team with 2 others, I have read the literal words where you said that I said you were scum. Those quotes, I can find them. I did find them in fact, I showed them. You never bring any actual quotes though, you never bring any evidence that what you say is true.

As for my own vote for gun, yes, it will be a vote that I will do to try and save my life. deal with it, it's the way I play. If it works, I'll go on living on the edge, if it doesn't, you'll know I am town and you'll know my opinion on lakoko. vote Hinata
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:58 am

Ok I thought about this more thoroughly, and tbh this is what I think our options are:

1) We give gun to Hinata or whoever you guys want and we do a ballsy move and shoot Lakoko. This is kind of risky, but I'm willing to go for it because it could also be very rewarding. If Lakoko ends up being mafia, we pretty much win the game. But if we shoot Lakoko and she ends up being town, we lose a townie yea... but in my mind, we don't lose much. Think about it, what has Lakoko been doing to benefit town besides randomly pull the trigger and kill a mafia day 1? Her contribution to the discussion is kind of whatever, I don't see her being very helpful. Also, killing Lakoko would help us even if she ends up being town. How you ask? More input on who could be scum. Right now, all Lakoko's presence does is divide town into 2 groups... the ones that just follow her despite of how iffy things she says might be, and the ones who still consider the chance of her being scum. Killing her is a win/win imo. She's mafia? Cool, we pretty much won. She's town? Meh, whatever we made a mistake but it doesn't matter much.

2)We keep on following Lakoko blindly (I don't like this) and kill an inactive like Zack or Zenkiki. (I don't want to say kill Brad, it's like going with Lakoko's supposed plan, if she's mafia)

I'd support we go for the first option, cause yea it's risky but it's also way more rewarding. 2nd option will most likely be, us killing an inactive townie.

Last edited by Mary J. on Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad P. Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:24 am

That is a great summary mary, this is the situation we have, and you're right, sure option 1 is a huge risk, but at least the rule "with great risk comes great reward" applies here, with 2 it's the rule "with great risk comes low reward" imo. You see, option 2 is a huge risk, the chance of lakoko being a mafia is statistically not that high, though when you take into consideration her supposed luck with hitting the mafia, it becomes higher and I'd say right now it's 50/50, higher than anyone else imo. Following option 2 is not the best idea as far as I'm concerned, and in this case it's not just because of me wanting to live.

addition to who I think should be listened to: we already had hinata and kimimaro with a last resort of vicky (just my opinion, not a fact). Mary has proven to me that she thinks logically and as such if I die, she's also one to listen to.
Brad P.
Brad P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vicky T. Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:41 am

Looking at the new stuff and Brad's opinion, I want to shoot Mary or zenkiki, that's if I get gun and not hinata. I would prefer it if hinata got gun tho so I will keep my vote on her
Vicky T.
Vicky T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mary J. Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:47 am

May I ask why you'd want to shoot me? lol. Like you can't just say that without any reasoning. (this is why I think giving Vicky the gun is a bad idea, posts stuff without explaining and sounding idiotic 50% of the time, not saying he's mafia or anything, but yea)
Mary J.
Mary J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:50 am

Votecount 2.2

Hinata W.(3)- Mary J., Vicky T., Zack E.
Vicky T.(3)- Kimimaro D., Lakoko H., Hinata W.
Lakoko H.(0)-
Zack E.(0)-
Brad P.(0)-
Mary J.(0)-
Kimimaro D.(0)-
Zenkiti G.(0)-
Marina U.(0)-
Dorian B.(0)-
Not Voting(4)- Brad P., Dorian B., Marina U., Zenkiti G.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Sunday the 5th at 9am EST.
If the deadline was now, Hinata W. would receive the gun.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:55 am

AGAIN YOU ALL TALK WHILE I SLEEP. I was on all day yesterday and only Lakoko and Hinata were around.

My first point is this: "1) We give gun to Hinata or whoever you guys want and we do a ballsy move and shoot Lakoko. This is kind of risky, but I'm willing to go for it because it could also be very rewarding. If Lakoko ends up being mafia, we pretty much win the game. But if we shoot Lakoko and she ends up being town, we lose a townie yea... but in my mind, we don't lose much. Think about it, what has Lakoko been doing to benefit town besides randomly pull the trigger and kill a mafia day 1? Her contribution to the discussion is kind of whatever, I don't see her being very helpful. Also, killing Lakoko would help us even if she ends up being town. How you ask? More input on who could be scum. Right now, all Lakoko's presence does is divide town into 2 groups... the ones that just follow her despite of how iffy things she says might be, and the ones who still consider the chance of her being scum. Killing her is a win/win imo. She's mafia? Cool, we pretty much won. She's town? Meh, whatever we made a mistake but it doesn't matter much."

That bolded part, I'm right in the middle. I've brought up points of her being scum, but she does seem very pro town. Even if she's a mafia, which she may slip later, I don't want to shoot her. She seems like a strong town leader, and if she is villy, she is a bit more valuable than you guys seem to give her.

Thinking back however, I only really remember stuff about Brad's Vendetta, which, I didn't see much of from him. I saw him saying she isn't clear, but hell, he's right. I think it's way too early to shoot a 50/50, but if it's the highest chance we have, well... rip?

I also want to point out my BW with Hinata on Lakoko... You're right, she did change it fairly quickly with some mediocre reasoning, which, I wouldn't have expected from her. To be fair, I didn't actually follow why Hinata could be corrupted. I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt and let her stand up for herself, since we don't have a clear vote and deadline is in ~23 hours.

Can we please have some activity from the lurkers? We need more insight to make this decision, and right now it's just Hinata, Lakoko, Brad, Mary, and I? I think we've done about 5 pages with just us.

I'm kind of afraid to follow on the Vicky trail now, incase Lakoko is mafia and swayed Hinata and I. I'll remain on Hinata, like I originally planned to. Unvote Vicky

However, I won't vote yet. I don't know the lynch count, and I don't want to hammer this early.

ALSO, deciding on targets. Who should we do? Lets put our shooting target(s) in red?

I'm still unsure of who seems "townie," and now I'm just even more confused. I don't think shooting Lakoko's the best idea still, but if it's our highest chance to hit mafia, well, yeah, again, rip.

Zack E, Marina U(For lurker), and Lakoko H

Oh god, now I look all wishy-washy, going from suspicion on Lakoko, to siding with Hinata/Lakoko, to siding with Lakoko, now back to middle.

Why do you want to shoot Mary, Vicky? It seems quite random.
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimimaro D. Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:57 am

Also, I would love to see some activity from Zenkiti, but he's got about 10 pages to read.

AJ, are we allowed to read the other Anon game?
Kimimaro D.
Kimimaro D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 26 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 26  Next