PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 14: Protect Wisely!

+10
Toby J.
Kimyo N.
Dayton B.
Satoru S.
Himashi G.
Azumi A.
Misawo M.
Willhiema L.
Koji I.
Terri E.
14 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Game 14: Protect Wisely! - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 14: Protect Wisely!

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Satoru S. wrote:tbh I do not think it is toby and for one sole reason. He didn't lynch me (I think and am pretty tired atm so will check later but before I forget) he was more active than me and could've lynched me anytime I wanted before I even had the chance to lynch thus he would hammer me I think.
Dude, you're basing your scumreads off of what others think of you? That doesn't sound good at all. And he voted you
Here's the lynching votes from D3, in order:
Me on Azumi
Kimyo on Satoru
Azumi on Satoru
Rossi on Azumi
Satoru on Azumi (at this point, with three votes and three mafia to hard counter that, a lynch on Azumi was inevitable, and anyone who voted Satoru after this who be confirmed mafia)
Sunreeser on Azumi
Toby on Azumi
So, really, Sunreeser's and Toby's votes had no effect, which is why we can't consider them to be clear just because they lynched Azumi. No scum would place a vote that would override an impending lynch on a townie in PMyLo. That'd be playing against your win condition, which I'm pretty sure is like the ultimate mafia blasphemy. Dayton was the only one who did not vote. I think if he were mafia, he step in and argue that you were mafia, don't you think? So it's got to be between Sunreeser and Toby. In fact, I'd go so far as to call it auto at this point. I'm just going for Toby now because he's scummier considering yesterday. Then again, Sunreeser was the preferred one before Toby got defensive of Kimyo D4 and I analyzed his past posts.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:31 pm

Actually, I can't find where he voted you...
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Location : At home crying in a corner with an empty Mountain Dew can and a newly developed Sunreeser complex

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:40 pm

Just noticed that D2 Azumi lynched Toby J. for a stupid-butt reason.

Azumi A. wrote:With deadline approaching I am going to cast my vote.

lynch toby

Now let me explain this, I'm on phone so can't really pull up the quotes but I've got a good idea of what Toby said as I just read through it. So Toby says that he doesn't believe koji is scum... but does he do something about it? Lynch someone who is more likely to be scum? No. Kinda weird but there are more people who did that. The difference is that they actually posted more, toby has been lurking which bothers me. we've got a big discussion that goes on for days IRL and toby only says 1 thing about it, of course there are others who did the same but in combination with the lurking it's as if he's trying to get the attention away from himself, saying pretty general things that several people are thinking, making sure he gets a post occasionally to not be seen as an inactive/lurker possibly waiting for an opportunity to make it seem like he had just been busy so he can pick up the conversation from there while it's easy to sound as town and then move on like that. Possibly. I could very well be wrong but you can hardly blame me for believing he's a better option than me.

Toby J. wrote:Hold up, is there anything I could have done? There were two lynchs on koji, even if I lynched someone else, it wouldn't be sufficient to prevent koji from getting lynched. Also, I had no clue as to who is mafia. So I didn't want to risk lynching a townie in the name of saving koji. That would have made me AND koji look like a scum team.
If I did something in the situation, it would just be stupid. Unless I got lucky and lynched the mafia.

Azumi A. wrote:You could have looked at what other people have said and see who was being scummy and then lynch them as that would not so much be in the name of saving him as it would in the name of finding mafia.

Toby J. wrote:Fair enough. Even then, it wouldn't have been enough to prevent Koji from getting lynched.

Azumi A. wrote:Maybe not but maybe others would have agreed, if you don't try you'll never know. It's just the lack of contribution without actually being inactive that bothers me about you

My scum-dar is tingling! That sounds like a scum-on-scum reverse bussing. Read this article I found.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:02 pm

Votecount 5.1

Toby J.(1)- Himashi G.
Satoru S.(0)-
Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Sunreeser, Toby J., Satoru S., Dayton B., Rossi U.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Toby J. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 pm

i don't think it is either Himashi or Toby there are solid town for me

on the other hand Kimyo seems town but i don't trust her

Dayota doesn't seem to be here  (we MIGHT need a sub aj)

if anyone wants to list suspicus behavors of people i'll be happy with that
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:11 pm

OMG! AJ, why is my time is off by 13 hours ?

i am EST and the time says 7:11 am when the time should be 6:11 pm
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm EST and it only says it's one hour ahead. Odd.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:15 am

Rossi U. wrote:i don't think it is either Himashi or Toby there are solid town for me

By Kimyo, do you mean me? Because he's dead lol

Also you made the same mistake as wilheima calling Dayton Dayota

just some things I wanted to point out
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunreeser Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:16 am

I agree that Dayton should be more active. As of now, there isn't much to say about him as a townie, but he also hasn't done anything scummy either.
Sunreeser
Sunreeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:19 am

Honestly, Himashi is just over thinking things. I know he hasn't gone wrong before but seriously, I didn't know the normal things I did seemed scummy until you pointed it out :/

I can't say much to convince you to unlynch me, but all I know it you're gonna break your lynch streak.

Besides, if you feel the need to waste the mislynch on me, go ahead. But as I said before, when I flip town, focus on sunreeser more imo.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:22 am

And why the heck would I make the exact same mistake as Kimyo? smh. I might be bad, but I'm not THAT bad.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:23 am

Plus, did I ever say Azumi is not mafia? In fact, after Azumi I was the one who was most willing to lynch Azumi. I just figured we could look into Satoru and Sunreeser more. Which is still what I want to do.
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:54 am

You're not bad. It's just that taunting gets people riled up and more likely to slip. See: Azumi.
And, technically, speaking, a mislynch is never wasted. The two main suspects are you and Sunreeser. So even if you're town, it's really just auto.
So, in terms of liklihood that person is the mafia, I know that Rossi 0% because of the vote on Azumi (though he could help more), I've a 10% scum read on Dayton because he's not helping at all and didn't help with Azumi, a 30% on Sunreeser because D2 lynch, a 10% on Satoru because of a general feeling of ambiguity, and a 50% on Toby because of that same feeling of ambiguity (I'll admit, bar D1-2) and his attitude towards both. So, naturally, Toby is the right choice from my point of view. 50% is not significant and is worthy of being the target of a random lynch, let alone a mislynch.
I know people have the same feeling that nobody is clear or confirmed scum, but Toby is the right choice for now. Kimyo was confirmed scum based on her livid defense of Azumi and her asking what 'modified doctor' meant, whereas for Toby, we have only his relationship with both of the scum to go off of.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:55 am

I mean, *almost auto. Not *just auto.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:56 am

Ugh, 50% is not insignificant.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Himashi G. Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Terri E. wrote:I second what Toby J. said, defending yourself makes you in no way scum, it's a natural thing to do. Reading up on Azumi's counter argument now.

I just saw this quote... What do you guys think of it? It was the last thing she said before she died. D1 she RLed Toby and gave a solid townread on Koji.
Himashi G.
Himashi G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayton B. Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:39 pm

Sorry about my inactivity everyone, I'm terrible with staying active on forum games. Trying harder now. Anyways, reading through the past few days, I really am not sure who to suspect although I have a slight suspicion that it is Toby, he seems to like randomly calling out other people as scum.
Dayton B.
Dayton B.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:23 pm

Votecount 5.2

Toby J.(1)- Himashi G.
Satoru S.(0)-
Dayton B.(0)-
Himashi G.(0)-
Sunreeser(0)-
Rossi U.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Sunreeser, Toby J., Satoru S., Dayton B., Rossi U.
There are 6 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 21st at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Toby J. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:14 pm

[quote="Sunreeser"]
Rossi U. wrote:i don't think it is either Himashi or Toby there are solid town for me

By Kimyo, do you mean me? Because he's dead lol

Also you made the same mistake as wilheima calling Dayton Dayota

just some things I wanted to point out[/quote

no i didn't mean for it to mean you and i didn't realize that kimyo was dead
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:20 pm

Rossi U. wrote:
Sunreeser wrote:

Dayton doesn't seem to be here

[/quote no i didn't mean for it to mean you and i didn't realize that kimyo was dead

lemme fix what i did as a mistake
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:25 pm

If you think my town read on Koji was scummy then look at Terri, she agreed and thought he was town too. And what did she turn out to be? Mad
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:26 pm

hi toby and thanks for deleting my nnexistant message
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby J. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:28 pm

Himashi G. wrote:You're not bad. It's just that taunting gets people riled up and more likely to slip. See: Azumi.
And, technically, speaking, a mislynch is never wasted. The two main suspects are you and Sunreeser. So even if you're town, it's really just auto.
So, in terms of liklihood that person is the mafia, I know that Rossi 0% because of the vote on Azumi (though he could help more), I've a 10% scum read on Dayton because he's not helping at all and didn't help with Azumi, a 30% on Sunreeser because D2 lynch, a 10% on Satoru because of a general feeling of ambiguity, and a 50% on Toby because of that same feeling of ambiguity (I'll admit, bar D1-2) and his attitude towards both. So, naturally, Toby is the right choice from my point of view. 50% is not significant and is worthy of being the target of a random lynch, let alone a mislynch.
I know people have the same feeling that nobody is clear or confirmed scum, but Toby is the right choice for now. Kimyo was confirmed scum based on her livid defense of Azumi and her asking what 'modified doctor' meant, whereas for Toby, we have only his relationship with both of the scum to go off of.

This is exactly what I said. We have 6 players and only one mafia. if you really feel lynching me will help town. (Which I know it won't) Then do it -_- Just focus on sunreeser after that.
Also, since I used my protect, someone make sure Himashi is alive for the next day because no one else seems to be contributing.

Hello rossi btw
Toby J.
Toby J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:29 pm

dayota datoy DAYTON is slight suspicion on my part there were no deaths last night

although that could just be a good doc protecting the one who died
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossi U. Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:30 pm

and thanks for the message block toby
Rossi U.
Rossi U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next