PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 13: Protect Wisely!

+13
ajhockeystar
Sakie H.
McKenzie Q.
Temaku T.
Sayuri K.
The Gligarman
Ogata R.
Georgio F.
Forrester C.
Izuna D.
Kazuchi O.
Lilian P.
Gan Gogh
17 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Game 13: Protect Wisely! - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 13: Protect Wisely!

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:47 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:I find it pretty ironic how, in pretty much every mafia game on the forums or on the server, bandwagoning is frowned upon and seen as scummy, and then when I speak up about it in this game, I'm either scumpartners with Gan Gogh or trying to get on his good side.

Sigh...

If I'm still alive tomorrow, I should probably just bandwagon a random lynch. Maybe then people won't see me as scummy.
Wow, way to ignore what I said ;=;

But you see, now that you've stuck up for me, we'll be pinned as mafia partners for the rest of the game because this game is every man for himself and defending someone else = scumteam.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 pm

Forrester C. requested to be subbed out, and a new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ogata R. Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:01 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:Sayuri and Temaku possible scum team, switching lynches because deadline is near

Yes, because waiting to see your options before you make a lynch is scummy. I bet I would be seen as scummy if I switched my lynch earlier because I switch lynches too fast. Can't please everyone, I suppose.

Yes I noticed that too, a situation like that must surely make you blue. Waiting to lynch is the best of plans, not rushing out and burying foes in the sands. I don't think you've been too scummy, of course people now will accuse us of being chummy. Scumreading the first day is not one of my skills, and it always reads to incorrect kills. But if you forced me to say who I suspect though, it would probably be the clone of Vincent Van Gogh.
Ogata R.
Ogata R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:11 pm

Temaku T. wrote:I decided i'm going to do the second one. Sorry for bothering you all and asking =P
By the way, is there any way to sort the posts by who posted them? It'd make it much easier to do what i've been doing.

If you click on someone's name there is an option somewhere in their profile that says "view all posts by this user," or something like that.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:22 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:I decided i'm going to do the second one. Sorry for bothering you all and asking =P
By the way, is there any way to sort the posts by who posted them? It'd make it much easier to do what i've been doing.

If you click on someone's name there is an option somewhere in their profile that says "view all posts by this user," or something like that.

Or more easily, look at the first post that I made with all the rules and stuff, and then hit "Alive", and click on the person's name. I made it so that leads to a link with all their posts.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:43 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

Or more easily, look at the first post that I made with all the rules and stuff, and then hit "Alive", and click on the person's name. I made it so that leads to a link with all their posts.

Just tested on Gergio and saw that he's been playing in the other game 14 even though he's on the playerlist here. .-.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:59 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

Just tested on Gergio and saw that he's been playing in the other game 14 even though he's on the playerlist here. .-.

Wow. How have I not noticed that? To think he might've gone this whole time playing in the other game, then it would get to lylo and everyone would get confused and stuff. Gawsh.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:23 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:

Alright, thanks!
(Thanks to aj too, i'll use that from now on lol)
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Temacu

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:44 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
ajhockeystar wrote:
Sayuri K. wrote:

LOL
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Gligarman Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:19 pm

While Sayuri may have genuinely defended people, her attacks on me come off as rather scummy and unjustified.
The Gligarman
The Gligarman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:39 pm

When is deadline? I would not be opposed to a sayuri lynch.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:00 pm

The Gligarman wrote:While Sayuri may have genuinely defended people, her attacks on me come off as rather scummy and unjustified.

Pretty ironic how you say that but haven't justified your accusation.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:07 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:When is deadline? I would not be opposed to a sayuri lynch.

OML all of your posts have been saying how much you want to lynch me, but you never say why! Seriously?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Reasons why people think I'm scummy:

I opposed a quick bandwagon. (so trying to stop something bad for the town. scum confirmed.)

I switched from my randomlynch Temaku to someone else who I actually had a reason to switch to. But of course, since my switch was a day before deadline, that's too soon to lynch, and it means I'm scum with Temaku. (am I the only one who sees anything wrong with this?)

My "attacks" (what) are scummy and unjustified. (this attack is unjustified)

I'm Gan Gogh's only scum read, for some reason. No one is sure why though.

Predicted future reason for lynching me: you're using too much logic and effort to defend yourself. SCUM!

So yeah, if all of the people who think I'm scummy right now lynch me, then I have little faith in you guys. Have fun bandwagoning and not working together.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:41 pm

(yes, quadruple post, I'm sorry)

Anyone else notice that Gan Gogh didn't think I was scummy until after people started suggesting Sayuri + Gogh?
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:01 pm

3 hours.
In the middle of making the massive post I was talking about, i'll be voting after that.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:08 pm

That really seems defensive, I was just saying since we cannot no lynch and we have to lynch someone, my target would be you for reasons I mentioned before, and reasons mentioned by other players (Getting too hyped up, the temaku thing, defending me...)
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:09 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
3 hours.
In the middle of making the massive post I was talking about, i'll be voting after that.
Wait what? I have to go right now, should we decide on someone to lynch?
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:13 pm

Anyone else having a maintenence problems thingy show up whenever they try to post?
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayuri K. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:16 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:That really seems defensive, I was just saying since we cannot no lynch and we have to lynch someone, my target would be you for reasons I mentioned before, and reasons mentioned by other players (Getting too hyped up, the temaku thing, defending me...)

Hell yeah it's defensive. It's my freakin' defense post. Why wouldn't it be defensive? Should I just bow down and say, "oh wow, Gan Gogh, you've convinced me that I am mafia. I will now lynch myself."

When did anyone ever mention that I got too hyped up? And how is that a bad thing?

Telling people to stop randomly bandwagoning doesn't equal defending you, but keep using that as a reason for suspecting me. I'm sure that's fine.

I don't really see how the Temaku thing is scummy at all.
Sayuri K.
Sayuri K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Gan Gogh wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:
3 hours.
I'm nowhere near done with my post. If you need to lynch, lynch who you think is scummiest.
If you want my opinion, my thoughts are that the two scummiest are you and Sakie after my initial read-through (please don't ask me why, that's basically what my giant post is...)
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 pm

Sayuri K. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:That really seems defensive, I was just saying since we cannot no lynch and we have to lynch someone, my target would be you for reasons I mentioned before, and reasons mentioned by other players (Getting too hyped up, the temaku thing, defending me...)

Hell yeah it's defensive. It's my freakin' defense post. Why wouldn't it be defensive? Should I just bow down and say, "oh wow, Gan Gogh, you've convinced me that I am mafia. I will now lynch myself."

When did anyone ever mention that I got too hyped up? And how is that a bad thing?

Telling people to stop randomly bandwagoning doesn't equal defending you, but keep using that as a reason for suspecting me. I'm sure that's fine.

I don't really see how the Temaku thing is scummy at all.

No one's even lynching you and you're already acting scummy af. I'd unlynch right now but I think that would make me the lynch target, so unless anyone lynches you as well, I might have to stay on temaku.
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Gan Gogh Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:24 pm

Temaku T. wrote:
Gan Gogh wrote:
Temaku T. wrote:
3 hours.
I'm nowhere near done with my post. If you need to lynch, lynch who you think is scummiest.
If you want my opinion, my thoughts are that the two scummiest are you and Sakie after my initial read-through (please don't ask me why, that's basically what my giant post is...)
Tbh you're getting lynched right now, so to save yourself you're gonna have to lynch me, and if you're going to do that, I have no other defense but to lynch sakie right now, who I do not think is scummy at all, so could you please just tell me who you're going to lynch as I have to leave right now?
Gan Gogh
Gan Gogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Gan Gogh, I could lynch Gligarman, Sakie, or Lilian to save myself. If you want, lynch whoever out of the three you think is scummiest.
You can lynch one of those three as well to save yourself if you think you need to.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Temaku T. Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:28 pm

I'm actually leaning more towards lynching Sakie at this point, but i'm not sure yet.
Temaku T.
Temaku T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next