PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 15 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Agatha A. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:13 am

lynch nicolai

Seriously? You've had so much time yet you STILL haven't posted a single thing. Is rather get rid of him while we still wont lose from a misslynch than having him here any longer.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:34 am

Should we just decide between nicolai and brendan?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:37 am

unvote: brendan T.
Vote:Nicolai
Yeah this is better.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 am

Any particular reason you guys would like to point out for switching?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:21 am

In the very least we can make a read on brendan, he has said things, Nicolai doesn't seem to want to say anything, if it's a misslynch then so be it, at least we don't have to worry about him anymore. If brendan is a misslynch we can't afford a misslynch anymore. Everyone has talked except for nicolai, if we get rid of nicolai we can make a read on everyone in the game. Small cost, medium risk, good reward. If we lynch brendan it costs town more, it has a bigger risk and a lesser reward. (that's what I'm expecting at least.)
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:25 am

going to make a new readlist, might take a while though seeing as the forum is being very laggy for me.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:29 am

Okay so the lag on the site is terrible, so I'm not going to quote.

So the stuff that when through my head today:

The reason why Agatha is town is mostly because you can't help but sense a town feeling. It's mostly everything she said about gut reads that really convinced me. I don't think its easy to fake.

The reason i felt Kezoki was town was because  of his aggressiveness. Granted its not necessarily a town tell, but like my other reads it doesn't come off as forced.

I kinda agree with Brendan that Mizuno has this weird feeling (which i basically had since the beginning of the game)

@Mizuno:
What is a boolean

no you're overreading. I don't have scumreads because I don't.

can't remember whether i posted anything about osashi vs kezoki, although i remember thinking it was a town fight.

pedit: Because brendan actually posted something, which i dont find scummy.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:54 am

Kezoki Q.: While he isn't as quick to lynch anymore he still doesn't seem to hesitate much when it comes to lynching, though he seems to be trying to help town. There are some other odd things about him, statements that make me think "did you read what I just said or what?", most of those times the way he says it makes others seem more scummy though it's mostly just them saying something helpful for town and him "reading over" the keywords, the things that make it not scummy... Leaning scum

Wakana O.: Not much posts, some fillers, some actual useful posts but still not enough to really allow me a read, though what I do find is that what he/she DOES say tends to be logical. Neutral.

Natchi F.: honest, doesn't exclude the option of him being in a scumteam, mostly reacts to what others say though, only a few of his posts weren't reactions, which is a bit scummy, though overall I'd say he's leaning town.

Warden H.: Doesn't really talk all that much but talks more than some people in the game *cough* nicolai, brendan, wakana *cough* and what warden says usually makes sense... though not all of it is just logical, some things are just about feelings, which I appreciate too. After all, logic can't tell us if we're in love, that's something feelings do. leaning town.

Nicolai L.: yeah not even going to bother with this one anymore...

Brendan E.: you talked! :O you seriously need to talk more though, can't really put up a read on this right now, some strange things we went over already and some things that make it kinda towny so neutral.

Mizuho N.: Talks a lot, though there are many fillers, and while most things mizuho says help town it's like warden said, there's something odd about it. I just can't quite place it... but the fact there's something odd about it remains. Logic says "town", feeling says "adgeahgdjaekgadhge" and I can't quite understand that language yet... though it's something like "don't trust mizuho, they're scum!", so yeah... seeing as I know several people who would do psanon games and who are good enough to lead town while being mafia... leaning scum.

Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:08 am

Brendan T. wrote:I took the time to put together a complete readlist:

Thank you for that, however i would like to point out stuff that i disagree/not undersrand.

Natchi: Was inactive in the beginning but came back to be more active ( not like I can judge).  Since they’ve been back all I really see from them is stating what people are saying and asking people for their opinions, never really stating much of their own.  Seems a little scummy to me, but not enough to validate a lynch.  Slightly scum overall.

Interesting, however he has been commenting and pressing on posts from other people, giving his opinion about them so he has been bringing stuff from his own. I guess my only problem is he hasnt brought up like a readlist or something to show what he thinks about everyone rather than just specific posts.

Warden:   Mostly has been discussing scumreading tactics until very recently when he posted his own readlist, which I mostly agree with.   Although some of his ideas I don’t agree with, I can understand his reasoning on most of them.  Neutral overall.

It would be nice if you told us what are the ideas that you disagree and why. I mean i guess there is only one idea that he has which is the PoE tho. Also he only actually discussed 1 tactic and it was pretty bad  (not trying to be rude but its widely accepted now).

Mizuho: I honestly didn’t read through all 7 pages of dialogue, mostly because I’d read most of it before and it’s a lot of the same stuff throughout.  He provides multiple valid reasons for a lot of his lynches, yet just reading through his posts makes me feel like he’s kinda scummy.  Neutral overall.

Again I would appreciate if you elaborated on the "something that makes you feel I am scummy" it helps with the discussion.

Agatha: Inactive early, but we’ve been over that.  Made a readlist extremely early, but that’s pretty outdated now and could use an update.  Even though he makes good points in discussion, something about his demeanor and the way presents his ideas strikes me as scummy.   Scummy overall.

Once again I would like you to elaborate on that "something".  

I suspect Agatha the most honestly but I could easily be completely wrong.

My responses are in bold. 

It is interesting to see that he only townread everyone. He seems to be really picky about everyone. I am not bad to be picky, but it is bad to not elaborate especially if you are picky.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:24 am

So I gathered some stuff to help us out, the scum teams according to every user. This should be pretty helpful once we lynch a mafia:
Warden: Mizuho - Nicolai - Brendan
Mizuho: Brendan - Warden - Nicolai
Brendan: Agatha - Natchi - Nicolai
Kezoki: Brendan - Wakana - Nicolai
Natchi: Brendan - Nicolai - Wakana
Agatha: Nicolai - Kezoki - Mizuho
Wakana: ???
Nicolai: ???

Totals:
-6 People think that Nicolai is scum. That is everyone who already posted
-4 People think Brendan is scum. That is everyone but himself and Agatha
-2 People think Mizuho is scum (Agatha + Warden)
-2 people think Wakana is scum (Kezoki + Natchi)
-1 person thinks Warden is scum (Mizuho)
-1 person thinks Kezoki is scum (Agatha)
-1 person thinks Agatha is scum (Brendan)
-1 person thinks Natchi is scum (Brendan)

Basically, everyone is suspected by atleast someone, I want to urge Wakana and Nicolai to post, especially Nicolai.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:33 am

Natchi F. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:It has been a while since I put up a proper readlist so I will do that now. So lets begin!

Kezoki Q.- Neutral
A good contributor to town, but a scummy one nonetheless.
Because in your posts you seem to be wanting for something to happen, rather than just going with the flow, posting a readlist here and there, and just post stuff that makes you look town but doesnt actually help.

Warden H.- Leaning Scum
Am I the only one who doesnt think you are town? lmao.
Warden H. wrote:Mod: Sub out all the inactives?

I like osashi for town, the way she's pushing kezoki doesnt seem forced or desperate.

This is just an example as this is not the only post that makes me think this, but this gives me the impression that you are coasting through the game. I am not talking about the activeness by the way... The fact that you only say your town reads make me think this because it sorta has this feeling that you are getting on people's good side, of course you put me down as null but then again it could be the fact you dont wanna be obvious. (I am not talking about the most recent post you did because you never actually elaborated yet, you just stated them) Also the fact that you mention Kezoki's name but not give a read for him also strikes me. Because you obviously know what he has done since you are seen the game and gave a read on Osashi. One conclusion I can draw from this is that you want to keep your posts brief and not mention Kezoki becuase you noticed the Kezoki is the type to attack you if he is involved in one of your posts. So you didnt want to get into any sort of trouble and keep safe. One more thing, I really disliked how you completely ignored the Kezoki vs Osashi thing which is arguably the most important case at the time and just kept pressing. And the statement you pressed with which was:

Warden H. wrote: Mizuno, could you explain what you concluded from the "everyone is scum" list?

This really annoyed me, not only is it because it was literally the only thing you said and completely ignoring what was happening, it was also because I already explained the point of the scumlist so really this basically isnt useful at all and just pointless pressing.

Natchi F.- Leaning Town

I was so happy when you subbed in, your contribution to town with your analytic posts is excellent! The problem is you have streaks of inactiveness and it would be really nice if you were active as well as analysing in pro-town standard.

Brendan T.- Leaning Scum

Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up. Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion. I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon. Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest. More opinions to come.

I am gonna quote this not because of the Kenzo thing because that has been discussed. But i can't help notice the fact he said "then never bothered to catch up". Not very towny imo. Gives me the impression that you dont want town to excel, not exactly what a townie would do right? Also I would appreciate it more if you elaborated on everyone instead of grouping them with a general view.

I cut out anything i'm not talking about.

RE: Kezoki - What is the stuff that makes him look town but doesn't actually help?

I said he doesn't  do it, you might wanna re-read it lol

RE: Warden - In that post, he definitely mentions the conflict between Kezoki and Osashi and it doesn't look like he ignored it at all. He also "pressed you" because he didn't think that the "everyone is scum" list was useful at all, not to annoy you or draw away from the issue at hand.

I meant the fight in general, he definitely didnt because he said "explain what you concluded from the everyone is scum list". This was of course while the battle was pretty heated up and he didnt mention anything about it then he went inactive for ages.

Also I already explained the reasoning for a scumlist. TWICE. Before he questioned me later in the game. So why do it again? Surely he doesnt want me to repeat myself for the 3rd time...

RE: me - Yeah, sorry about the inactivity. I'll try to post whenever I can.
RE: Brendan - I'm honestly thinking that it was just what he had seen others say about kenzo, RE: His lurking and noncontribution. There's no other logical explanation; if he was scum, why would he randomly out of the blue say that Kenzo is scummy AFTER HE IS LYNCHED? That wouldn't make any sense to do as scum, and honestly looks to me like a mistake made from not reading carefully enough instead of a scum move... which... I still don't understand how missing something makes you scum. Unless i'm missing the entire point of why you guys think Brendan is scummy, in which case, sorry : /

I never addressed that in my readlist because I also think that he isnt scummy for that reason.

List of people from not scummy to scummy in my opinion
Mizuho - Agatha - Kezoki - Warden - Brendan - Nicolai - Wakana

Now for something I've seen others talk about, but not actually devote posts (or a section of them) to!
Possible scumteams!

First up, we've got Natchi, Agatha, and Kezoki!
Surprised i've included myself? Me too!

If Tori P. Was here then he would call you scum for putting yourself down as scum. In my opinion that is ridiculous lol.

However, this scumteam makes all kinds of sense. Kezoki has townread me in every. single. reads. post. he's. had. I've done the exact same thing for him. Given that most see at least one of us as town and kind of trust us, wouldn't it make perfect sense for us to be teamed up?
And then Agatha comes in. She brings up some weak reasoning that would make me scummy but reverses her stance after thinking about it a bit. Bussing? It definitely looks like it! She also asks to be pardoned for forgetting about the game and asks for a day to prove herself, and hey, Kezoki says sure! This probably singlehandedly saves Agatha for the time being, as Mizuho also agrees to save Agatha for the moment. Oh, and let's not forget how Natchi's rage-induced fury moved the target from Agatha to Jenina, where Kezoki happily and quickly switched his vote from the former to the latter. Please note: events may not be in chronological order, and they may be wrong. I'm doing this all from memory.
There is one thing that could put this to rest, although there are likely also others that i'm just plain not thinking of right now. What is that, you ask? It's that I suggest for both Osashi and Kezoki to lynch Agatha instead of each other since they have brought her up as a possible lynch target in their posts.

Take that team as you will.

Next?
Why, we've got Wakana, Warden and Mizuho!
Wakana and Warden have been extremely inactive, while Mizuho has pretty much led the town. Mizuho has also brought up the possibility of Warden being in a scumteam, but has also focused on Nicolai more, putting him in the two possible scumteams she has brought up. Warden and Wakana have also both townread each other (I think) and although warden and Mizuho have been fighting, the possibility could certainly be bussing, given that they aren't voting each other and don't seem to have voting each other as their highest priority, unlike the Osashi/Kezoki fights. Anyways, what i'm saying here is that Mizuho could lead the town while Warden and Wakana coast behind the scenes, not gathering very much attention.

The problem is I dont think bussing could get this extreme.

Alright, I had a lot more that I could write, but I am very tired and I want to sleep. I know this is unfinished and probably has a quintillion flaws, but i'll add to it and clarify any questions people may have tomorrow.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:40 am

1.) Well google is free to use you know but I will tell you anyway. Boolean is the concept of True and False. Aka Town and Mafia. When something is town then it cant be mafia. Thats basically PoE and I am sure you know why I dont agree with it...at all....

2.) What from the start of the game up to near the end of Day 3? Thats hard to believe.

3.) Definitely not, i triple checked the ISOs and you didnt mention about the fight. You only town read osashi when you talked about her pressing him, but that was Day 2, not the day when the fight happened.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:42 am

I am gonna be patient and see if Nicolai actually posts something good, if not then I will lynch him.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Wakana - Scum: No posts in a while. And even then most of the posts were either filler, or saying something that was already said by someone else. "So somebody want to sum it up for me please" this was posted 10 min before the deadline, knowing full well no one could sum up 4 whole pages in less than 10 min, I'd say he just said this to make it seem like he tried to participate in the lynch.

Yeah I agree that Wakana has been waaay too inactive. Like seriously, i get loads of homework and other stuff and I still post frequently. I am not sure if its just bad time managment or if you are actually trying to passively lurk. The problen with your read, Kezoki, is that how do you know that she knows deadline is in 10 mins? I mean AJ is normally late and if it was me, I wouldnt have checked the time at all and just posted. So i think that point is a bit flawed.

Agatha - Neutral: My only neutral read as I don't even know what to think about her (yes, her). After I gave her a chance, she convinced me with a pretty good read list and some good posts that she was town, that was until just before the last deadline, where she got me confused by accusing people left and right, posting some stuff I didn't understand, and jumping on Mizuho (I think), seeing as there are some scummier players, I'm deeming her as neutral.

I dont think she was jumping on me and she did say that you apparently told her to point out my flaws. But yeah I mean its good to be active but I think there were some unnecessary posts, sorta overloaded the page.

My comments as usual.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:52 pm

Agatha A. wrote:Kezoki Q.: While he isn't as quick to lynch anymore he still doesn't seem to hesitate much when it comes to lynching, though he seems to be trying to help town. There are some other odd things about him, statements that make me think "did you read what I just said or what?", most of those times the way he says it makes others seem more scummy though it's mostly just them saying something helpful for town and him "reading over" the keywords, the things that make it not scummy... Leaning scum

He only did that once i think which was to you. I dont think this makes him scummy per se. But i do agree Kezoki jumps to conclusions too quickly even though he has lowered the lynch speed a bit.

Natchi F.: honest, doesn't exclude the option of him being in a scumteam, mostly reacts to what others say though, only a few of his posts weren't reactions, which is a bit scummy, though overall I'd say he's leaning town.

Filler incoming! If Tori P. Was here then she is gonna say you and Natchi are a scumteam, one for him including himself in a scumteam list and two, for saying its towny. Poor Robert O. Kept being attacked    Sad but yeah I think what Tori said is ridiculous and I agree with your read Agatha.

Warden H.: Doesn't really talk all that much but talks more than some people in the game *cough* nicolai, brendan, wakana *cough* and what warden says usually makes sense... though not all of it is just logical, some things are just about feelings, which I appreciate too. After all, logic can't tell us if we're in love, that's something feelings do. leaning town.

Interesting, for me his mindset is much more in the logical end.

Mizuho N.: Talks a lot, though there are many fillers, and while most things mizuho says help town it's like warden said, there's something odd about it. I just can't quite place it... but the fact there's something odd about it remains. Logic says "town", feeling says "adgeahgdjaekgadhge" and I can't quite understand that language yet... though it's something like "don't trust mizuho, they're scum!", so yeah... seeing as I know several people who would do psanon games and who are good enough to lead town while being mafia... leaning scum.

This makes me slightly offended and a bit annoyed. What I can infer from this is that you are sorta disregarding the fact that I actually try to help town. The combination of "Talks a lot" and "Many fillers" means that I aam shitposting. Heck you even contradicted yourself! How can "most things Mizuho says help town" when I have MANY fillers? Doesnt work.... One last thing, how can you deem me as scum when the reason you have was because your "voice" tells you to. Of what I can understand from this, it basically says "Yeah no one really cares if Mizuho is helping town, something tells me he is scum, so he is scum, goodbye". Doesnt work like that dude.

Jeez there are so many readlists, welp you know the drill.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:46 pm

I get what you mean, though I didn't exactly mean it like that, though that's my fault for being bad at wording things correctly. So the many fillers things is that while most of the posts are actually just to help town there are also some fillers and semi-fillers, and with how much you say even if it's 1 in 10 it's a lot imo so yeah... and they're also inside useful posts a big part of the time. The thing with the voice in my head, I am not ignoring that you're helping town, though there's something odd. You are in fact the one that told me that if something's saying something illogical is actually how it is, chances are it is actually logical, but you just don't know why. Just following your advice. Razz also, I should probably add that it's "slightly" leaning scum, I'm not sure who I would see as the scum team and who is the most scummy to me... I just don't know... I just know that atm I really don't trust anyone much more than a "leaning town" read, no one that really jumps out to me as town.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:05 pm

Agatha A. wrote:I get what you mean, though I didn't exactly mean it like that, though that's my fault for being bad at wording things correctly. So the many fillers things is that while most of the posts are actually just to help town there are also some fillers and semi-fillers, and with how much you say even if it's 1 in 10 it's a lot imo so yeah... and they're also inside useful posts a big part of the time. The thing with the voice in my head, I am not ignoring that you're helping town, though there's something odd. You are in fact the one that told me that if something's saying something illogical is actually how it is, chances are it is actually logical, but you just don't know why. Just following your advice. Razz also, I should probably add that it's "slightly" leaning scum, I'm not sure who I would see as the scum team and who is the most scummy to me... I just don't know... I just know that atm I really don't trust anyone much more than a "leaning town" read, no one that really jumps out to me as town.

Well if it is lets say one in ten posts are a filler (I have around 110 posts so far so that makes 11 filler posts) then I dont see how filler posts are scummy anymore. Fillers in my view are scummy because they dont contribute to the excel of town right? But if the legit posts are ten times as much then how is a filler gonna hinder town? (Plus who doesnt like a good filler at times). Also about my advice i think you misinterpreted it, you actually have to make it clear that its logical lmao. Its not good just saying something illogical and claiming it is logical coz thats ridiculous lol.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:12 pm

Well yeah, but either way, if my gut tells me something's wrong It's usually right, I just don't know WHY yet
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicolai I. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:47 pm

guys I'm villy
let me know if/whom i should vote
Nicolai I.
Nicolai I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:50 pm

Not much for me to reply to and i'm honestly way too tired to look for new stuff (sorry :c). ...well, other than this. I'd just like to say that we need to start thinking about all of the people up for lynch instead of tearing into each other. What i've seen thus far is Wakana/Brendan/Nicolai, yes?
I'll compile what i've seen as to why they are scummy below. This will be a very general array of statements, and if you do not like them I apologize. (While this may occur, I suggest you look back for the purpose of forming your own opinion).
Wakana:
Fillering many times when she comes in or just agreeing with what others have said; also been very inactive lately.
Brendan:
Also been fairly inactive, somehow knew Kenzo was scummy even though he didn't know Kenzo was lynched, also wasn't responding to questions asked directly to him.
Nicolai:
Has been lurking/inactive, hasn't helped town at all. Essentially, useless.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Nicolai, how about you just read the entire thing for yourself? Mizuho has also posted some nice summaries if you are too lazy to do so. We're close to losing and need people to think independently.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Nicolai I. wrote:guys I'm villy
let me know if/whom i should vote
Wooooow. Just wow.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:03 pm

ok, been reading through everything and done finally. Natchi, if you look at all my posts, I haven't even softed nobody and moreso stated my opinion on everybody's positions. Also looking for scummy reactions I find to be dumb now tbh. You got Romeo for example who was kinda scummy but town viewed, moreso it was his relationship with Callister that the fire mafia attacked him. Also for relationships it is not to attack but just a speculation that maybe an Agatha and Mizuho scumteam as Mizuho had being agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate while each one not really discussing their thoughts and so really friendly towards each other. I don't see this to be following a pattern tho so not likely but keeping that in mind. To me Kezoki is shaky as he goes back and forth with his observations. Also I honestly did not know about the deadline Kezoki. To me, you look at reactions but are really quick to lynch and in alot of your observations. Also, absolutely nothing in my posts except for agatha (and those were for the firsts) have me wanting to go for the lynch as you said and you are thinking way past the borderline of a single post.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:04 pm

That post came out as defensive but to scummarize all the observations so far, it's hard not to make it come out that way. Now need to gather my thoughts and Brendan and the others.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:09 pm

Natchi to me seems like Kezoki but not as demanding nor quick lynching. Also I thought I explained why I haven't posted recently. It seems like you are trying to pressure me to get a reaction off from me but seems reckless. Not going to say scummy but reckless so that would be my 2nd scumteam group maybe. Also looking from the past posts, you guys are really reckless especially Natchi and Kezoki but don't seem to give a chance to interrogate and just tunnel to get to the lynch. (Now im done talking bout the main people so will talk bout Brendan and the others tomorrow)
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next