PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 14 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:17 pm

Votecount 3.2

Osashi D.(1)- Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.(1)- Agatha A.
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Brendan T., Wakana O., Mizuho N., Osashi D.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 6th at 9pm EST.

Osashi D. was lynched.

she was a...:

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Osashi D.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Brendan T.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Natchi F., Warden H., Nicolai I., Brendan T., Wakana O., Mizuho N., Kezoki Q., Agatha A.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Kezoki Q. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:27 pm

Got a sub for Nicolai, a new user is using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:45 am

GDI, again? Nicolai, I urge you to read up on everything that happened and speak, especially considering what we did last night. And guys please don't wait until the last minute to discuss lynch possibilities, let's start roght now.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:34 am

8 players left, 3 mafia and 5 villies. If we misslynch today we're still fine but it will be lylo all days after.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:38 am

While I do believe kezoki is the most scummy active player right now I'd rather not lose him atm seeing as odds now say it's quite possibly the inactives
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:05 am

Well this is annoying. Last night I wrote up a moderately large post about analysis of what has happend and why i dont think neither Osashi nor Kezoki should be lynched and instead lynch Brendan who has been pretty scummy even tho he is inactive. But when i pressed send it told me to login, like wtf?!?!?!?! So i logged in and the whole post got deleted..... and it was 1am for me so it was WAAAY past my bedtime so i couldnt do anything...
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Osashi D. Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:39 am

Final report of PSAnon Game 12 - Vengeful Mafia Mafia. This is Osashi, third death of the game, signing off.

Good luck town.
Bahhhhhh
Osashi D.
Osashi D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:27 am

Apologies for the inactivity. I'm also in a rush at the moment, so I won't be able to completely analyse the situation.

Anyhow, I've thought about this carefully, and I'm gonna post this real quick for the sake of organisation (and if anyone is curious too).

Town
Wakana
Natchi
Agatha

Suspect List
Mizuno
Nicolai
Kezoki
Brendan

vote Brendan T.

I'm going to think about this carefully later (and post an analyse probs), but I feel Kezoki is towniest of the suspects.

Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:13 am

Mizuho N. wrote:
Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up.  Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion.  I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon.  Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest.  More opinions to come.

Finally Brendan is here lol, now we just need Nicolai and we have the full playerlist active.

Brendan i suggest you should actually read the thread instead of skimming it as clearly you havent noticed the fact Kenzo was lynched and was flipped as town.

Well then.  I blame aj for not updating the alive/dead list
So you are saying that you only looked at the first page which says who is dead and who is alive (which is not updated). Which means you are lying about reading all 12 pages....

I skimmed it over fairly quickly. I always look over the posts I miss when Im inactive for a while or else I'd be clueless as to what happens in the game
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:24 am

Ok, I believe its about time for me to reveal some of my thought on this matter. Seeing Osashi roll town makes me mightily suspicious of Kezoki because of that little speal they had last day. Agatha seems to jump on whatever lynch becomes avaliable to her (or him? idk). AS for the inactives, I can never determine if they are a villager that doesnt care to post or a lurking mafia member. For everyone else I have no definitive reason to suspect them as scum.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 am

> jump on every lynch

Yeah no, I only lynched one and that was while I knew he wouldn't get lynched because of it, someone else had to lynch him too for him to die of it.

Warden: interesting list. You've got a few strange people on scrum, and you're probably the first to see me as town, grats.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:20 pm

It has been a while since I put up a proper readlist so I will do that now. So lets begin!

Kezoki Q.- Neutral
A good contributor to town, but a scummy one nonetheless.

Kezoki Q wrote: Mizuho, the only way we can get someone to talk is to let them get close to being hammered. This is why I bw'd. It might seem scummy but it's the only way to get the game going.

This gives me the impression that you are blinded by the fact people are only pressured by mass lynching (lynch happy) which is obviously wrong. However, in my opinion this doesnt really make him scummy. What really makes him scummy is his self-consciousness. He seems to be afraid that people are gonna say he is scummy so he always says something along the lines of "I don't care if I seem scummy af". In reality, you do, it seems like you are trying to give an excuse for your actions, or maybe just make people think twice about actually calling you scum, which in my opinion is scummy.

What I do like about you, Kezoki, is that you are (as I said before) a good contributor, and is keen to make town excel even if the way you do it is a bit off, it is pretty clear that you are intending to help town (inb4 this is completely false and I got tricked). Because in your posts you seem to be wanting for something to happen, rather than just going with the flow, posting a readlist here and there, and just post stuff that makes you look town but doesnt actually help.

Agatha A.- Leaning Town
It's strange, you seem to be working hard on the progress of town and trying to be as active as possible; yet most people think you are scum. The only problem I have with you is that your reads seem to be lacking in evidence. I mean the ideas you give are interesting, but the fact that barely any evidence exists sorta makes me think the post is a passive filler. Other than that good job!

Warden H.- Leaning Scum
Am I the only one who doesnt think you are town? lmao. The fact that you started questioning my scumlist is pretty effective (except for the Boolean thought which I will explain in my next point) and straight to the point. I have noticed however, while you were pressing me, that you are thinking in Boolean. So that if something is True, then there must be something False. Basically the idea of PoE and your style in general. I believe I have explained in an earlier post as to why Boolean isnt very effective so i dont feel the need to cover it again. There are a few reasons why I think you are scummy too.

Warden H. wrote:Mod: Sub out all the inactives?

I like osashi for town, the way she's pushing kezoki doesnt seem forced or desperate.

This is just an example as this is not the only post that makes me think this, but this gives me the impression that you are coasting through the game. I am not talking about the activeness by the way... The fact that you only say your town reads make me think this because it sorta has this feeling that you are getting on people's good side, of course you put me down as null but then again it could be the fact you dont wanna be obvious. (I am not talking about the most recent post you did because you never actually elaborated yet, you just stated them) Also the fact that you mention Kezoki's name but not give a read for him also strikes me. Because you obviously know what he has done since you are seen the game and gave a read on Osashi. One conclusion I can draw from this is that you want to keep your posts brief and not mention Kezoki becuase you noticed the Kezoki is the type to attack you if he is involved in one of your posts. So you didnt want to get into any sort of trouble and keep safe. One more thing, I really disliked how you completely ignored the Kezoki vs Osashi thing which is arguably the most important case at the time and just kept pressing. And the statement you pressed with which was:

Warden H. wrote: Mizuno, could you explain what you concluded from the "everyone is scum" list?

This really annoyed me, not only is it because it was literally the only thing you said and completely ignoring what was happening, it was also because I already explained the point of the scumlist so really this basically isnt useful at all and just pointless pressing.

Wakana O.- Leaning Town

Despite your inactiveness, your posts are very helpful and pro-town. To be honest I dont really find anything scummy about you. Oh yeah I need to type up that summary for you dont I. I will do that after this read list.

Natchi F.- Leaning Town

I was so happy when you subbed in, your contribution to town with your analytic posts is excellent! The problem is you have streaks of inactiveness and it would be really nice if you were active as well as analysing in pro-town standard.

Nicolai I.- Null

Please dont tell me the sub is also inactive.....ugh! I dunno but it seems a little strange that both players are inactive, are they hiding something? A possible scum role maybe?

Brendan T.- Leaning Scum

Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up. Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion. I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon. Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest. More opinions to come.

I am gonna quote this not because of the Kenzo thing because that has been discussed. But i can't help notice the fact he said "then never bothered to catch up". Not very towny imo. Gives me the impression that you dont want town to excel, not exactly what a townie would do right? Also I would appreciate it more if you elaborated on everyone instead of grouping them with a general view.

If I would rank them in order this is how scummy I believe everyone is, top is scummiest, bottom is least scummy.

1.) Brendan T.
2.) Warden H.
3.) Nicolai I.
4.) Kezoki Q.
5.) Agatha A.
6.) Wakana O.
7.) Natchi F.

I highly doubt that Warden + Brendan is a scumteam, unless this bussing is hardcore. I would say either Warden + Nicolai or Brendan + Nicolai. I am not sure who could be the 3rd person tho...
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:10 pm

I am gonna carry on from my previous summary.

So after Agatha asked for a summary, Kezoki got suspicious as Agatha hasnt actually done anything after almost 2 irl days. I then made a scumlist because of the fact everyone is townreading each other. Natchi explained why he has been inactive + defended himself against the Natchi + Agatha scumteam. Warden started questioning my scumlist so I responded. He also questioned Kezoki's reasoning for the agatha lynch. Agatha then wrote a large post about Natchi being potential scum and also to give her a day to prove herself. I granted that wish and lynched Kenzo, Kezoki followed. Osashi said that Kenzo may not be the best lynch but there wasnt much time and there was no one else to lynch. Warden further pressed me and introduced the idea of Process of Elimination. Me and Wakana explained why its a good idea. Meanwhile Kenzo is lynched and flips town.

Day 3 starts and Warden opens up with a reply on Agatha and further pressing on me. I replied to Warden and also to Agatha saying that she will try her best to make a readlist. Osashi posts a readlist and from it lynches Osashi. This flared up almost a war between the 2. I pointed out a few flaws in his readlist. Then Agatha posts a readlist. In that readlist Agatha completely changes her mind about Natchi being scum as she town read him. Kezoki then replied to my post pointing out the flaws. And I replied back with flaws about his resolvation (ikr I just made a new word) of the flaws. Brendan comes on and says that he has been on holiday and then says that Kenzo is scummy... yeah, no joke .... Natchi comes on and replies to a ton of people and I replied to what Natchi and Brendan said. I made another one of those for and against things for lynching Osashi to see whether she should be lynched or not. Osashi comes on and defends herself and then lynches Kezoki. At this point there has been lots of questions and answers bouncing back and forth between me, Agatha, Osashi and Kezoki. Brendan comes in then randomly blames AJ then goes. Warden presses me yet again on about the scumlist thing and I have explained in a recent post why I think this is pointless and scummy. Natchi comes in with another post of mass reply and then another round of questions and answers happened. Then Osashi unlynched Kezoki requesting to lynch Agatha. Kezoki thought this might be a trick and didnt agree. Another round of questions and answers commence yet again, this time a little more thorough. Agatha then started become REALLY active and started commented not just the situation but the whole game and how people are contributing to it, it was really lacking evidence however. After a few more questions and answers, we reached a massive point in the game. WE BEAT GAME 11!. Osashi posts her readlist which is pretty intricate. I suggest to go and read it because I am not summarizing all of that lol. Agatha lynches Kezoki and more questions and answers happen. Seriously there is tons of info and I am too lazy to summarize it all. So just read them. At the end I was about to post my thoughts and Lynch Brendan because I thought neither Osashi nor Kezoki is gonna be lynched but I explained why it was never posted. And I am pretty annoyed by that. I dont think I need to summarize day 4, it just started.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:20 pm

I know I don't really have much evidence 9/10, but that's my gut feeling acting up, the small bits of evidence I do have are enough for me, but not for others, that's how it generally works. Logically I should have gone for osashi as mafia but instead my guts told me osashi was town, so I didn't go for osashi, illogical, but it ended up being right. That's sometimes how it works with me.
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:10 pm

Mizuho N. wrote: Brendan T.- Leaning Scum

Brendan T. wrote:Hey guys, REALLY sorry about the whole inactive thing, went on a vacation then never bothered to catch up. Anyhow I'm here now and have read through all 12 pages of discussion. I dont feel capable of putting together a read list just yet, but I may make one soon. Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest. More opinions to come.

I am gonna quote this not because of the Kenzo thing because that has been discussed. But i can't help notice the fact he said "then never bothered to catch up". Not very towny imo. Gives me the impression that you dont want town to excel, not exactly what a townie would do right? Also I would appreciate it more if you elaborated on everyone instead of grouping them with a general view.

The not bothering to catch up was the night and day after I got back from that vacation.  Not necessarily ignoring the game as much as forgetting I was in it.  Either way, when I did get back to the forum I took the time to read through, however thorough, everything that I missed.  As for my reads, I can get to that in a bit after I've properly analyzed everybody.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Sorry guys i will not be able to post anything otger than this today. I'll clarify everything tomorrow but I would just like to say that I wouldn't be opposed to a Brendan lynch, for reference on this matter check my first read list about the scummy thing he did with kenzo.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:50 pm

Change of plans I will be able to post for the next couple of hours, I'd really like to hear from Nicolai now that he's been subbed. And I'd like to say that brendan somehow found kenzo to be scummy when kenzo hadn't posted a single thing (I think). He also claimed to have read the whole thing and then had some awkward posts indicating he had no idea who was lynched. This is why I'm for the Brendan lynch, but I've been accused of being too lynch-happy so I'll wait until I hear from Mizuho and Warden, who I trust the most, from Nicolai who hasn't had a single post and obviously from Brendan to explain this particular point.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Kezoki Q. wrote:Change of plans I will be able to post for the next couple of hours, I'd really like to hear from Nicolai now that he's been subbed. And I'd like to say that brendan somehow found kenzo to be scummy when kenzo hadn't posted a single thing (I think). He also claimed to have read the whole thing and then had some awkward posts indicating he had no idea who was lynched. This is why I'm for the Brendan lynch, but I've been accused of being too lynch-happy so I'll wait until I hear from Mizuho and Warden, who I trust the most, from Nicolai who hasn't had a single post and obviously from Brendan to explain this particular point.
Interesting to see Kezoki change his style, is it because of the trauma with Osashi? Or just to not look scummy? I was up for a brendan lynch at the end of day 3, but now I am gonna give him time to analyse posts like he said he would do and give his thoughts and opinions. So i am not lynching now.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:33 pm

I took the time to put together a complete readlist:

Kezoki: Seemed to be lynching for the sake of lynching early on, which he admitted to be doing. Doesn’t change the fact that it usually doesn’t work. As the days progress he is seeming to be slightly more understandable and I can see the reasoning behind a lot of his lynches. There is the lynch on Osashi that makes me suspect him slightly. Neutral overall.

Wakana: Not much to go off of but what is there seems pretty pro town. Besides the filler they bring up valid points in most arguments (except the Kezoki having her reasons but that was sorted out already) and seems to understand what the town needs to do to win. Seems like town overall.

Natchi: Was inactive in the beginning but came back to be more active ( not like I can judge). Since they’ve been back all I really see from them is stating what people are saying and asking people for their opinions, never really stating much of their own. Seems a little scummy to me, but not enough to validate a lynch. Slightly scum overall.

Warden: Mostly has been discussing scumreading tactics until very recently when he posted his own readlist, which I mostly agree with. Although some of his ideas I don’t agree with, I can understand his reasoning on most of them. Neutral overall.

Nicolai: Hasn’t posted anything beneficial with 2 (I think) inactive subs. The fact that multiple people have been using the account and none of them have posted anything worth noting, if at all, seems to be more than a coincidence to me and seems scummy. Scummy overall.

Mizuho: I honestly didn’t read through all 7 pages of dialogue, mostly because I’d read most of it before and it’s a lot of the same stuff throughout. He provides multiple valid reasons for a lot of his lynches, yet just reading through his posts makes me feel like he’s kinda scummy. Neutral overall.

Agatha: Inactive early, but we’ve been over that. Made a readlist extremely early, but that’s pretty outdated now and could use an update. Even though he makes good points in discussion, something about his demeanor and the way presents his ideas strikes me as scummy. Scummy overall.

I suspect Agatha the most honestly but I could easily be completely wrong.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:56 am

Lynch Brendan
Basically you're evading my questions, read list was a good thing to do but as of now you're suspect #1
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:25 am

Kezoki Q. wrote:Lynch Brendan
Basically you're evading my questions, read list was a good thing to do but as of now you're suspect #1

He technically only evaded one question. The fact that he claimed to have read everything but have no idea on what happened has sorta been addressed already and he did say that its because he skimmed it very quickly. Although it really is strange that he seemed to know that Kenzo is scummy without actually posting anything, maybe he saw the fact we were lynching him? Not sure.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:44 am

New Read List since I haven't done one in a while:
Brendan - Scum: "Just from skimming Im finding Kenzo as the scummiest. More opinions to come." This was said knowing that kenzo never said anything.

Wakana - Scum: No posts in a while. And even then most of the posts were either filler, or saying something that was already said by someone else. "So somebody want to sum it up for me please" this was posted 10 min before the deadline, knowing full well no one could sum up 4 whole pages in less than 10 min, I'd say he just said this to make it seem like he tried to participate in the lynch.

Natchi - Town: Few posts, but meaningful, he's guiding the town in the right direction, I'd trust him to lead the next lynch.

Mizuho - Town: Towniest player since the beginning of the game, has made some accusations in the last few days, but has also defended people, which makes me believe he is town just because he's taking his time to see both sides of any argument. Calm and fair.

Warden - Town: Seems to be the only person to think Mizuho (or Mizuno, call her whatever I don't care xD) is scummy, but he does bring up some interesting points, only problem with him is that he hasn't posted at all when we were pressured to lynch, but it could be justified. Hoping from some more posts from you, since they've been helpful so far. I especially want to know why you think Wakana is town, when he is one of my prime suspects.

Agatha - Neutral: My only neutral read as I don't even know what to think about her (yes, her). After I gave her a chance, she convinced me with a pretty good read list and some good posts that she was town, that was until just before the last deadline, where she got me confused by accusing people left and right, posting some stuff I didn't understand, and jumping on Mizuho (I think), seeing as there are some scummier players, I'm deeming her as neutral.

Nicolai - Scum: 2 users have now been using the account, not one single post...

TLDR : Scum Team : Brendan - Wakana - Nicolai
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:21 am

Mizuho N. wrote:It has been a while since I put up a proper readlist so I will do that now. So lets begin!

Kezoki Q.- Neutral
A good contributor to town, but a scummy one nonetheless.
Because in your posts you seem to be wanting for something to happen, rather than just going with the flow, posting a readlist here and there, and just post stuff that makes you look town but doesnt actually help.

Warden H.- Leaning Scum
Am I the only one who doesnt think you are town? lmao.
Warden H. wrote:Mod: Sub out all the inactives?

I like osashi for town, the way she's pushing kezoki doesnt seem forced or desperate.

This is just an example as this is not the only post that makes me think this, but this gives me the impression that you are coasting through the game. I am not talking about the activeness by the way... The fact that you only say your town reads make me think this because it sorta has this feeling that you are getting on people's good side, of course you put me down as null but then again it could be the fact you dont wanna be obvious. (I am not talking about the most recent post you did because you never actually elaborated yet, you just stated them) Also the fact that you mention Kezoki's name but not give a read for him also strikes me. Because you obviously know what he has done since you are seen the game and gave a read on Osashi. One conclusion I can draw from this is that you want to keep your posts brief and not mention Kezoki becuase you noticed the Kezoki is the type to attack you if he is involved in one of your posts. So you didnt want to get into any sort of trouble and keep safe. One more thing, I really disliked how you completely ignored the Kezoki vs Osashi thing which is arguably the most important case at the time and just kept pressing. And the statement you pressed with which was:

Warden H. wrote: Mizuno, could you explain what you concluded from the "everyone is scum" list?

This really annoyed me, not only is it because it was literally the only thing you said and completely ignoring what was happening, it was also because I already explained the point of the scumlist so really this basically isnt useful at all and just pointless pressing.

Natchi F.- Leaning Town

I was so happy when you subbed in, your contribution to town with your analytic posts is excellent! The problem is you have streaks of inactiveness and it would be really nice if you were active as well as analysing in pro-town standard.

Brendan T.- Leaning Scum

I cut out anything i'm not talking about.

RE: Kezoki - What is the stuff that makes him look town but doesn't actually help?
RE: Warden - In that post, he definitely mentions the conflict between Kezoki and Osashi and it doesn't look like he ignored it at all. He also "pressed you" because he didn't think that the "everyone is scum" list was useful at all, not to annoy you or draw away from the issue at hand.
RE: me - Yeah, sorry about the inactivity. I'll try to post whenever I can.
RE: Brendan - I'm honestly thinking that it was just what he had seen others say about kenzo, RE: His lurking and noncontribution. There's no other logical explanation; if he was scum, why would he randomly out of the blue say that Kenzo is scummy AFTER HE IS LYNCHED? That wouldn't make any sense to do as scum, and honestly looks to me like a mistake made from not reading carefully enough instead of a scum move... which... I still don't understand how missing something makes you scum. Unless i'm missing the entire point of why you guys think Brendan is scummy, in which case, sorry : /

In an attempt to be productive with this, here's my reads!
DEAD:
Jenina E. - Murdered due to the wrath of Natchi on Day 1, Vanilla Townie.
Kenzo U. - Hanged for lurking and doing nothing to help town on Day 2, Vanilla Townie.
Osashi D. - The important casualty of the Kezoki-Osashi war, Vanilla Townie.
ALIVE:
Kezoki Q. - i see you as fairly town; although some of your lynches have been questionable, especially with how much you have switched, you have done your best to remain active and help town out as much as you can. I also don't think you would have been as involved as you were in the Osashi-Kezoki war if you were scum; the way you acted seemed very towny.
Wakana O. - You come in occasionally and offer your thoughts on what's going on; you asked for a summary on what was going on as your last post, iirc. You haven't contributed a lot lately, why not?
Natchi F. - I don't think i'd be able to do a neutral analysis of myself, so i'll not.
Warden H. - You come in occasionally, generally question people and add to the discussion, then leave for a long while. Helpful? Yes. Bad for town at times? Yes.
Nicolai I. - How about you post and contribute to town? That'd be nice.
Brendan T. - Everyone is getting riled up at him for the one random mistake he made, likely due to not reading carefully enough, and i'm just sitting here thinking "Did he not just make that mistake because he wasn't reading carefully enough, or am I missing something?"
Mizuho N. - The most towny, the most active, the most helpful person here. If you don't die after we lynch two scum (hopefully we can do that), i'm really going to be suspecting you(given that i'm not dead by then).
Agatha A. - You asked for a second chance, you were given it, and boy did you deliver. You contributed with your thoughts, although the lynch on Kezoki did seem somewhat desperate and it did force the lynch on Osashi. You've helped out considerably and have contributed your own thoughts instead of fillering a lot.

List of people from not scummy to scummy in my opinion
Mizuho - Agatha - Kezoki - Warden - Brendan - Nicolai - Wakana

Now for something I've seen others talk about, but not actually devote posts (or a section of them) to!
Possible scumteams!

First up, we've got Natchi, Agatha, and Kezoki!
Surprised i've included myself? Me too! However, this scumteam makes all kinds of sense. Kezoki has townread me in every. single. reads. post. he's. had. I've done the exact same thing for him. Given that most see at least one of us as town and kind of trust us, wouldn't it make perfect sense for us to be teamed up?
And then Agatha comes in. She brings up some weak reasoning that would make me scummy but reverses her stance after thinking about it a bit. Bussing? It definitely looks like it! She also asks to be pardoned for forgetting about the game and asks for a day to prove herself, and hey, Kezoki says sure! This probably singlehandedly saves Agatha for the time being, as Mizuho also agrees to save Agatha for the moment. Oh, and let's not forget how Natchi's rage-induced fury moved the target from Agatha to Jenina, where Kezoki happily and quickly switched his vote from the former to the latter. Please note: events may not be in chronological order, and they may be wrong. I'm doing this all from memory.
There is one thing that could put this to rest, although there are likely also others that i'm just plain not thinking of right now. What is that, you ask? It's that I suggest for both Osashi and Kezoki to lynch Agatha instead of each other since they have brought her up as a possible lynch target in their posts.

Take that team as you will.

Next?
Why, we've got Wakana, Warden and Mizuho!
Wakana and Warden have been extremely inactive, while Mizuho has pretty much led the town. Mizuho has also brought up the possibility of Warden being in a scumteam, but has also focused on Nicolai more, putting him in the two possible scumteams she has brought up. Warden and Wakana have also both townread each other (I think) and although warden and Mizuho have been fighting, the possibility could certainly be bussing, given that they aren't voting each other and don't seem to have voting each other as their highest priority, unlike the Osashi/Kezoki fights. Anyways, what i'm saying here is that Mizuho could lead the town while Warden and Wakana coast behind the scenes, not gathering very much attention.
Alright, I had a lot more that I could write, but I am very tired and I want to sleep. I know this is unfinished and probably has a quintillion flaws, but i'll add to it and clarify any questions people may have tomorrow.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:45 am

I don't think warden and Mizuho are together, since Warden keeps getting his name wrong xD.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:17 am

Votecount 4.1

Brendan T.(2)- Warden H., Kezoki Q.
Osashi D.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Nicolai I.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- Natchi F., Nicolai I., Wakana O., Mizuho N., Kezoki Q., Agatha A.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Brendan T. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 27 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next