PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

+13
Gizelle V.
Natchi F.
ajhockeystar
Kezoki Q.
Wakana O.
Jenina E.
Nicolai I.
Mizuho N.
Osashi D.
Warden H.
Agatha A.
Brendan T.
Kenzo U.
17 posters

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia - Page 16 Empty Re: Game 12: Vengeful Mafia Mafia

Post by Wakana O. Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Also I just skimmed so if I got something wrong, correct me on it.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:10 pm

Also I just skimmed so if I got something wrong, correct me on it. Will go through the convo more tomorrow.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Wakana O. wrote:ok, been reading through everything and done finally. Natchi, if you look at all my posts, I haven't even softed nobody and moreso stated my opinion on everybody's positions. Also looking for scummy reactions I find to be dumb now tbh. You got Romeo for example who was kinda scummy but town viewed, moreso it was his relationship with Callister that the fire mafia attacked him. Also for relationships it is not to attack but just a speculation that maybe an Agatha and Mizuho scumteam as Mizuho had being agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate while each one not really discussing their thoughts and so really friendly towards each other. I don't see this to be following a pattern tho so not likely but keeping that in mind. To me Kezoki is shaky as he goes back and forth with his observations. Also I honestly did not know about the deadline Kezoki. To me, you look at reactions but are really quick to lynch and in alot of your observations. Also, absolutely nothing in my posts except for agatha (and those were for the firsts) have me wanting to go for the lynch as you said and you are thinking way past the borderline of a single post.

Wait, when did I bring up Romeo? Or was that something you were talking about? Also, i'm not looking too much at who the scumpartners for people could be, since it's fairly hard for me already (I tried to think of scum teams and failed pretty badly), so i'm just looking at actions that could be scummy from people.
What exactly do you mean by "agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate?"

Wakana O. wrote:Natchi to me seems like Kezoki but not as demanding nor quick lynching. Also I thought I explained why I haven't posted recently. It seems like you are trying to pressure me to get a reaction off from me but seems reckless. Not going to say scummy but reckless so that would be my 2nd scumteam group maybe. Also looking from the past posts, you guys are really reckless especially Natchi and Kezoki but don't seem to give a chance to interrogate and just tunnel to get to the lynch. (Now im done talking bout the main people so will talk bout Brendan and the others tomorrow)
You did, but the reasoning everyone else had was that we're all busy with schoolwork, and that it shouldn't be an excuse (then again, I can't really talk). I'm not... trying to pressure you? If I was, I probably would have voted you. Also, I think i've been willing to lynch if a better option has come up; however, there never really has been from whenever i've voted (which is once, I think). I can't speak for Kezoki, though.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:09 am

Natchi F. wrote:
Wakana O. wrote:ok, been reading through everything and done finally. Natchi, if you look at all my posts, I haven't even softed nobody and moreso stated my opinion on everybody's positions. Also looking for scummy reactions I find to be dumb now tbh. You got Romeo for example who was kinda scummy but town viewed, moreso it was his relationship with Callister that the fire mafia attacked him. Also for relationships it is not to attack but just a speculation that maybe an Agatha and Mizuho scumteam as Mizuho had being agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate while each one not really discussing their thoughts and so really friendly towards each other. I don't see this to be following a pattern tho so not likely but keeping that in mind. To me Kezoki is shaky as he goes back and forth with his observations. Also I honestly did not know about the deadline Kezoki. To me, you look at reactions but are really quick to lynch and in alot of your observations. Also, absolutely nothing in my posts except for agatha (and those were for the firsts) have me wanting to go for the lynch as you said and you are thinking way past the borderline of a single post.

Wait, when did I bring up Romeo? Or was that something you were talking about? Also, i'm not looking too much at who the scumpartners for people could be, since it's fairly hard for me already (I tried to think of scum teams and failed pretty badly), so i'm just looking at actions that could be scummy from people.
What exactly do you mean by "agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate"?
1.) She was just refrencing Game 9. You can read it if you want a better idea of what she means.

2.) When she says agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate, she means I keep commenting on people's readlists with my thoughts.... But how is that a bad thing?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:17 am

1.) Not to mention it was Robert O. The king of amazing who stated that Romeo + Callister = ice scumteam.

2.) To be honest I think we were nice to each other because we accidently offended each other lol. (I know I shouldnt be putting evidence against myself but you forgot to add the fact I saved her from being lynched and lynched Kenzo instead in Day 2.)

3.) What did you mean by "Going way past the borderline of a single post"?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:21 am

Wakana O. wrote:That post came out as defensive but to scummarize all the observations so far, it's hard not to make it come out that way. Now need to gather my thoughts and Brendan and the others.

Scummarize???? Welp ladies and gentlemen, I think we have our verdict! Lol jk

But yeah i dont know how "its hard not to make it come out that way" scummarizes your observations, maybe i didnt understand it? Not sure.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:30 am

Natchi F. wrote:Not much for me to reply to and i'm honestly way too tired to look for new stuff (sorry :c). ...well, other than this. I'd just like to say that we need to start thinking about all of the people up for lynch instead of tearing into each other. What i've seen thus far is Wakana/Brendan/Nicolai, yes?
I'll compile what i've seen as to why they are scummy below. This will be a very general array of statements, and if you do not like them I apologize. (While this may occur, I suggest you look back for the purpose of forming your own opinion).
Wakana:
Fillering many times when she comes in or just agreeing with what others have said; also been very inactive lately.
Brendan:
Also been fairly inactive, somehow knew Kenzo was scummy even though he didn't know Kenzo was lynched, also wasn't responding to questions asked directly to him.
Nicolai:
Has been lurking/inactive, hasn't helped town at all. Essentially, useless.
I believe we need to parse the array so we can append what they have done good too so then we can assign names to a Town variable or Scum variable. So for example although she has done some scummy stuff, she doesnt look like a scummy person to me because she also has done towny stuff.

Also i would appreciate if you bolded the programming key terms, coz we are cool kids ya know?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natchi F. Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:48 am

Mizuho N. wrote:
1.) She was just refrencing Game 9. You can read it if you want a better idea of what she means.

2.) When she says agreeing and disagreeing at a constant rate, she means I keep commenting on people's readlists with my thoughts.... But how is that a bad thing?
1). It shall be done.
2). Got it. If that's the definition Wakana is using, i'm not sure how it's bad.

Mizuho N. wrote:
1.) Not to mention it was Robert O. The king of amazing who stated that Romeo + Callister = ice scumteam.
1).
ajhockeystar wrote:
Rules:

Mizuho N. wrote:
I believe we need to parse the array so we can append what they have done good too so then we can assign names to a Town variable or Scum variable. So for example although she has done some scummy stuff, she doesnt look like a scummy person to me because she also has done towny stuff.

Also i would appreciate if you bolded the programming key terms, coz we are cool kids ya know?
pshh, you didn't even try on those. It may be pragma-tic to stop wasting our time and energy on these. Also, what's the point of bolding the terms? If I do so, it ruins the fun! Else, if I make strange grammatical errors or use hyphens, you get to look at them after being giving clues. While this is fun, I say it would be best to terminate this conversation.
Natchi F.
Natchi F.

http://www.serebii.net/anime/characters/natchi.shtml

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:47 am

Will post more later, for now, wakana and nicolai could you say who you think are the scum teams?
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:27 am

Mizuho N. wrote:1.) Well google is free to use you know but I will tell you anyway. Boolean is the concept of True and False. Aka Town and Mafia. When something is town then it cant be mafia. Thats basically PoE and I am sure you know why I dont agree with it...at all....

2.) What from the start of the game up to near the end of Day 3? Thats hard to believe.

3.) Definitely not, i triple checked the ISOs and you didnt mention about the fight. You only town read osashi when you talked about her pressing him, but that was Day 2, not the day when the fight happened.
Okay

I stated early in the game that your actions seemed forced.

Okay. How do you ISO?
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:14 am

At this stage I figure i've overlooked something. I think Nicolai is the first scum, and the second and third scum is among Brendan, Mizuno, Natchi or Wakana
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:08 am

Natchi F. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:

1). It shall be done.
2). Got it. If that's the definition Wakana is using, i'm not sure how it's bad.

Mizuho N. wrote:
1).
ajhockeystar wrote:
Rules:

Mizuho N. wrote:

pshh, you didn't even try on those. It may be pragma-tic to stop wasting our time and energy on these. Also, what's the point of bolding the terms? If I do so, it ruins the fun! Else, if I make strange grammatical errors or use hyphens, you get to look at them after being giving clues. While this is fun, I say it would be best to terminate this conversation.
1.) Did I say that I was Robert O? I simply stated that Robert found out scum...

2.) Sad
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:15 am

Warden H. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:1.) Well google is free to use you know but I will tell you anyway. Boolean is the concept of True and False. Aka Town and Mafia. When something is town then it cant be mafia. Thats basically PoE and I am sure you know why I dont agree with it...at all....

2.) What from the start of the game up to near the end of Day 3? Thats hard to believe.

3.) Definitely not, i triple checked the ISOs and you didnt mention about the fight. You only town read osashi when you talked about her pressing him, but that was Day 2, not the day when the fight happened.
Okay

Okay. How do you ISO?

2.) But you read me as Null, not scum. Plus that was, as you said, at the start of the game. I am sure you could have more than 1 in a period of Day 1- Middle to Day 3 - End

3.) At the start of the topic AJ posted a playerlist with the rules of the game and everything right? Well if you open the alive spoiler then you see all the players. If you click on the names then ot takes you to all the posts that they have posted.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:59 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:I meant to say that I still have my lynch on Kenzo. But yeah I just realised how scummy he was. He came online like 2 days after day 1 started and content was spurring around (the agatha thing) and he didnt post and he hasnt came back to make up for that. Like warden started becoming fairly active after that time which could give a town vibe (however it could ve because he is scared) but he has CLEARLY SEEN that there have been stuff happening but he does nothing....not even post. This kinda ties in with jenina and nikolai nonsene posts after clearly seeing shit is happening. In fact agatha only did a nonsense post on an early stage so it wasnt as bad since there wasnt that much to go around.... 

So yeah I guess I see what you mean about the jenina/nikolai thing, but I shall keep my lynch on Kenzou, that is just plain unacceptable....

@kezoki posts like this that were talking about how he would come online and not post anything during times of activity was the reason that I thought of him as scummy. I didn't realize that he died because I missed aj's post saying that the day ended. Also, why does that qualify me as the scummiest person in the game? It's an honest mistake and the town lynched him for the same reasons.
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Brendan T. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:I meant to say that I still have my lynch on Kenzo. But yeah I just realised how scummy he was. He came online like 2 days after day 1 started and content was spurring around (the agatha thing) and he didnt post and he hasnt came back to make up for that. Like warden started becoming fairly active after that time which could give a town vibe (however it could ve because he is scared) but he has CLEARLY SEEN that there have been stuff happening but he does nothing....not even post. This kinda ties in with jenina and nikolai nonsene posts after clearly seeing shit is happening. In fact agatha only did a nonsense post on an early stage so it wasnt as bad since there wasnt that much to go around.... 

So yeah I guess I see what you mean about the jenina/nikolai thing, but I shall keep my lynch on Kenzou, that is just plain unacceptable....

@kezoki posts like this that were talking about how he would come online and not post anything during times of activity was the reason that I thought of him as scummy.  I didn't realize that he died because I missed aj's post saying that the day ended.  Also, why does that qualify me as the scummiest person in the game?  It's an honest mistake and the town lynched him for the same reasons.

Right, you aren't qualified as scummiest person as far as I know. Nicolai is the scummiest at the moment because of the fact it is strange for 2 players on the same account to be inactive and also he is plain useless.
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wakana O. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:34 pm

"By going past the borderline" I meant that just because of one post that does not connect me to anything or anybody else automatically says that I am most probably or am scum. For example, saying hi in a post most likely means that I am scum.  Brb, need to do some other things and will post more later. Also I already said the scumteams in my other post and also Warden, how come you viewed me as clean but now I am scum without no explanation from you.
Wakana O.
Wakana O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 pm

@Mizuho, I was more talking to people like warden and mezoki
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brendan T. Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:46 pm

kezoki* lol
Brendan T.
Brendan T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

Mizuho N. wrote:
Warden H. wrote:

Okay

Okay. How do you ISO?

2.) But you read me as Null, not scum. Plus that was, as you said, at the start of the game. I am sure you could have more than 1 in a period of Day 1- Middle to Day 3 - End

3.) At the start of the topic AJ posted a playerlist with the rules of the game and everything right? Well if you open the alive spoiler then you see all the players. If you click on the names then ot takes you to all the posts that they have posted.

Yes, I noted that while your posts seemed rather pro-town, they seemed forced and could be imitated by scum, thus a null read.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warden H. Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:16 pm

Wakana O. wrote:"By going past the borderline" I meant that just because of one post that does not connect me to anything or anybody else automatically says that I am most probably or am scum. For example, saying hi in a post most likely means that I am scum.  Brb, need to do some other things and will post more later. Also I already said the scumteams in my other post and also Warden, how come you viewed me as clean but now I am scum without no explanation from you.

As said, I felt I overlooked something, so I listed players from town to scum rather than just giving hard reads.

It went something like:
Kezoki
Agatha
Natchi
Wakana
Mizuno
Brendan
Nicolai

And the ones I'm super sure are town are the top two.
Warden H.
Warden H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:27 am

Alright so every one of us, except Wakana, agrees that Nicolai is scummy and should be the one to go. No problem with today's lynch whenever that is.
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezoki Q. Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:28 am

Unlynch Brendan Lynch Nicolai
Kezoki Q.
Kezoki Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuho N. Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:03 am

Warden H. wrote:
Mizuho N. wrote:
Warden H. wrote:

Okay

Okay. How do you ISO?

Yes, I noted that while your posts seemed rather pro-town, they seemed forced and could be imitated by scum, thus a null read.
But surely absolutely anything can be replicated by scum, so why me? Is it just because I seem to others as "Town Leader"?
Mizuho N.
Mizuho N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:25 am

Votecount 4.2

Nicolai I.(3)- Agatha A., Warden H., Kezoki Q.
Brendan T.(0)-
Osashi D.(0)-
Kezoki Q.(0)-
Agatha A.(0)-
Warden H.(0)-
Mizuho N.(0)-
Wakana O.(0)-
Natchi F.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Natchi F., Nicolai I., Wakana O., Mizuho N., Osashi D.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 10th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Nicolai I. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agatha A. Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:16 am

Smh aj remove osashi already :< he's dead!
Agatha A.
Agatha A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 21 ... 27  Next