PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 22 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:20 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:@julie

I just looked back. I thought that callister had a more detailed speculation and more "in depth".

As i think i have explained enough, i was pretty rusty entering this game and hence my reads was kinda messed up (i didn't even know all the players). One thing I can assure you, is that the reads is truly expressing how i feel about each player at that time.

Wait wait wait, first you defend your reads, and now you're saying that they weren't very good and that you were rusty entering the game? And you think you have explained you being rusty enough, even though this is the first time you ever said that. Also we have the last line, which reminds me way too much about this:

Bucky A. wrote:Agh. Sorry, I have not talked in this forum for a bit. But I assure you, I'm a villy o_o

Remember what happened to Bucky for saying that? Yeah...

Kazuki has gone from protecting himself to curling up in a ball like Bucky did.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:31 pm

Julie C., reads change over time. If i was to write a new one it wouldn't be like the previous one hence I called it rusty. I was new, i didn't know what was going on exactly and you expected it to be the best representation of the game? I can guarantee that this is not what you will find in my reads. I said it before that my reads point out every possibilities in the game and I even said that callister's lynch maybe a bandwagon.

So yeah, whatever you imply from that is beyond me. And remember what bucky flip to be? Town.

So i don't really know why you quote that.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:35 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:
Trixie T. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:
Trixie T. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:Did her arguments have more words? Yes. But what do both arguments boil down to? Trixie popped in, made a bold accusation, and didn't post again. Namiko and I had already made that argument. Callister then comes in, takes the same point that Namiko originally makes, adds more words, and suddenly she's more likely to be town?

The reason that I think you are more likely to be ice mafia than Trixie is because of Callister's lynch on Trixie. Sure, it could've been bussing, but this doesn't look like  a lynch to make it seem like she wasn't with Trixie. At the time, Trixie wasn't in extreme danger of getting lynched, and it was just as likely that Bucky was getting lynched. To me, this was either her putting her mafia partner in danger for no reason, or trying to get a fire mafia lynched.
Yes, it is a likely possibility that Kazuki can be mafia. He is trying to act like a town leader and making some bold statements, but isn't he doing what everybody else is pretty much doing? I'm debating if I should lynch or not at this moment, and trying to still catch up from the best of my ability from my lurking before.

Uhhhh, when am i acting as town leader? And can you quote some of my "bold speculations"? I mean, you just joined so how did you know what i did during this day?
Pretty much all of your recent posts were bold speculation, and are trying to act like a town member and fit in more then others were. I may have worded that wrong with town leader, sorry for confusing you. The thing is, I feel you are acting very similar to everyone else, which could be a lead as you being a town or a mafia.

So if i'm acting similar to everyone, they are all mafia or town?

I think what Trixie is trying to say here is that you were trying to blend in with the rest of the town. Not sure what the last part of her post means, though.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:41 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:Julie C., reads change over time. If i was to write a new one it wouldn't be like the previous one hence I called it rusty. I was new, i didn't know what was going on exactly and you expected it to be the best representation of the game? I can guarantee that this is not what you will find in my reads. I said it before that my reads point out every possibilities in the game and I even said that callister's lynch maybe a bandwagon.

So yeah, whatever you imply from that is beyond me. And remember what bucky flip to be? Town.

You didn't call your reads rusty, you said you were rusty.
Also, Julie was quoting that to show that Bucky got lynched, not that he flipped town(I think).
You yourself said that Bucky was scummy(which he was), so Julie was referencing that as a scummy post and showing that yours was somewhat similar to it.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Romeo M. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:Julie C., reads change over time. If i was to write a new one it wouldn't be like the previous one hence I called it rusty. I was new, i didn't know what was going on exactly and you expected it to be the best representation of the game? I can guarantee that this is not what you will find in my reads. I said it before that my reads point out every possibilities in the game and I even said that callister's lynch maybe a bandwagon.

Also, Julie was quoting that to show that Bucky got lynched, not that he flipped town(I think).
You yourself said that Bucky was scummy(which he was), so Julie was referencing that as a scummy post and showing that yours was somewhat similar to it.

Yeah, I was rusty, which made my reads rusty. My reads is basically more like "how i feel about these people when i joined the game" rather than "the most detailed analysis of town".

And just because i read callister as town despite the bandwagon leads me to ice mafia? Like even others people read callister as town and julie didn't question them.

Tldr: I legitly felt callister was town.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:48 pm

This has nothing to do with your other reads. It is about your Callister and Namiko reads, and your read on me. You obviously can't get a new read on Namiko or Callister, because they're dead.

Also I am still wondering why you started out defending your read as Callister being town, while me and Namiko could be potential mafia, but now you are saying that we should disregard those reads because you were new and didn't know what was going on?

Why have you changed your opinion on your reads so suddenly?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:

Yeah, I was rusty, which made my reads rusty. My reads is basically more like "how i feel about these people when i joined the game" rather than "the most detailed analysis of town".

And just because i read callister as town despite the bandwagon leads me to ice mafia? Like even others people read callister as town and julie didn't question them.

Tldr: I legitly felt callister was town.

No, I didn't question it. At the time. But now that we know Callister is mafia, those three reads seem scummy to me. This has nothing to do about what I thought of her yesterday.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:51 pm

Kazuki, I said nothing about you being ice mafia because you read Callister as town. I don't think anyone here other than Gulzar read Callister as mafia. You aren't being suspected solely because you read Callister as town, you're being suspected because you read Callister as town while reading Julie and Namiko as possible scum when they all essentially had the same reasons for voting Trixie.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Romeo M. wrote:Kazuki, I said nothing about you being ice mafia because you read Callister as town. I don't think anyone here other than Gulzar read Callister as mafia. You aren't being suspected solely because you read Callister as town, you're being suspected because you read Callister as town while reading Julie and Namiko as possible scum when they all essentially had the same reasons for voting Trixie.

To be honest this post sums a lot for me, I really didn't know why I was targeted so thanks. I'll explain this.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:56 pm

Namiko R. wrote:I really dont like Bucky for scum, the trust me feels are more town than not.

This is why I thought Namiko had a chance being a scum team with bucky.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:58 pm

Julie C. wrote:Alright, so looking through posts I'm thinking...

Trixie seems pretty suspicious. Popping in, accusing someone, and not posting since.

Namiko not really saying much until she got a lynch on her also seemed pretty weird to me.

Bucky was kind of like me with the "Sorry I haven't been on" thing. I'm not really sure what to think about him assuring us that he's Villy. He could be telling the truth, but he could also be Mafia trying to sound like a desperate townie.

This read by julie c is also rather suspicious to me. I think she stuck too much to the idea that trixie is scum so she just said trixie is suspicious but for bucky she said that there is potential for her to be villy too.

This is why i said what i said in my reads.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 am

Alright, fair enough. But tell me, why have you gone from defending your reads to calling them obsolete so quickly?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:02 am

Off topic: 150th post, yay!
On topic:
Kazuki N. wrote:

Trixie seems pretty suspicious. Popping in, accusing someone, and not posting since.

Namiko not really saying much until she got a lynch on her also seemed pretty weird to me.

Bucky was kind of like me with the "Sorry I haven't been on" thing. I'm not really sure what to think about him assuring us that he's Villy. He could be telling the truth, but he could also be Mafia trying to sound like a desperate townie.

This read by julie c is also rather suspicious to me. I think she stuck too much to the idea that trixie is scum so she just said trixie is suspicious but for bucky she said that there is potential for her to be villy too.

Slightly confused as to why this would make Julie's vote suspicious, as it gives a reason for Trixie to be scum while also giving a reason for Bucky to not be scum...
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:03 am

Unless, of course, you were saying that Julie was suffering from confirmation bias and was instead looking for something that would make Trixie seem scummy.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:08 am

Julie C. wrote:Alright, fair enough. But tell me, why have you gone from defending your reads to calling them obsolete so quickly?

Well, because i was accused of my read list which is now obsolete as the game progress.

I also admitted that my read list was made too early in the game that some of my speculations maybe weird, but again, the logic and evidence may be questionable but it is the feelings i have about them.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:09 am

Romeo M. wrote:Unless, of course, you were saying that Julie was suffering from confirmation bias and was
instead looking for something that would make Trixie seem scummy.

Yes, i thought that julie might as well say trixie maybe scum because she did say that she wouldn't mind a bucky or trixie lynch later on meaning she thinks that trixie maybe villy but in fact did not mention that in her reads.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:10 am

Kazuki N. wrote:

Wait a sec...this is suspicious to you, or was suspicious to you? I thought you had quoted this post so you could show us why you made that read on me?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:12 am

Kazuki N. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:Alright, fair enough. But tell me, why have you gone from defending your reads to calling them obsolete so quickly?

Well, because i was accused of my read list which is now obsolete as the game progress.

I also admitted that my read list was made too early in the game that some of my speculations maybe weird, but again, the logic and evidence may be questionable but it is the feelings i have about them.

You still haven't answered my question. Right after I accused you, you starting defending your read on Callister, and then shortly after, you are claiming those reads are obsolete. You obviously didn't think that a few hours ago.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:12 am

Julie C. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:So here's my analysis/reads of the current players:

Tori P. lynches Bucky A. meaning these two are unlikely in the same faction. This lynch could potentially be a bandwagon, but I understand where he is coming, and honestly I would place my vote on Bucky A. too.

Romeo M. stated "We can't even lynch today." in one of his earlier post, but then started the first lynch on Bucky A. However, this may just be a part of his scum hunting techniques, but also could potentially be a scumslip. And obviously, Romeo M. and Bucky A. is unlikely to be in the same faction.

I am reading Robert O. as town. He seems very innocent at the moment and is contributing to discussions.

Callister W. is in a similar boat with Robert O. Nothing suspicious about her yet, and she seems to contribute to town discussions. For me, she is town.  She provided a read and her vote on Trixie may be a bandwagon, but she provided arguments.

Bucky A. is super scummy to me for claiming villy out of the blue, especially after being lynch by Romeo. She is leaning mafia to me at the moment.

Trixie T is in danger of being lynched at the moment. The main accusation of her is lurking, and popping in just to make questionable claims and arguments. Trixie, though, did not took the same approach as Bucky A. did and did not try to defend herself as much. For me at the moment, she is leaning Mafia.

Julie C. and Namiko R. both voted for trixie, and seems to think that trixie is the more scummier one compared to Bucky. This could mean that one of them is mafia with Bucky. I am unclear what to say about them at the moment, partially because I don't really understand what happened during day 1 about Trixie.

Gulzar and Akina hasn't talked at all, so I don't know what to say about them at the moment.

So basically in conclusion, I start to see some opposition in views of players and choosing who to agree and disagree with.

If I was to vote, it would be on BUCKY A. but seeing how town should lynch I wouldn't mind voting on TRIXIE either. I would like to hear some discussions on this first.

Although I am leaning towards Trixie right now, I do believe Bucky and Trixie are our two best options for lynching, and I would be willing to change my vote as long as we lynch one of them.

This is what i am referring to. If julie thinks trixie is scum she would not say this because why would you switch your lynch to bucky if you know trixie is scum. You didn't mention that trixie maybe villy in your reads.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:15 am

Julie C. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:

You still haven't answered my question. Right after I accused you, you starting defending your read on Callister, and then shortly after, you are claiming those reads are obsolete. You obviously didn't think that a few hours ago.

Lame excuse: i just woke up.

Real excuse: i didn't disregard my reads until the fact i find it to be stupid and more guts feeling based then evidence based. Callister to me at that time i believed post more detailed reads than you or namiko did.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:17 am

Kazuki N. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:

Tori P. lynches Bucky A. meaning these two are unlikely in the same faction. This lynch could potentially be a bandwagon, but I understand where he is coming, and honestly I would place my vote on Bucky A. too.

Romeo M. stated "We can't even lynch today." in one of his earlier post, but then started the first lynch on Bucky A. However, this may just be a part of his scum hunting techniques, but also could potentially be a scumslip. And obviously, Romeo M. and Bucky A. is unlikely to be in the same faction.

I am reading Robert O. as town. He seems very innocent at the moment and is contributing to discussions.

Callister W. is in a similar boat with Robert O. Nothing suspicious about her yet, and she seems to contribute to town discussions. For me, she is town.  She provided a read and her vote on Trixie may be a bandwagon, but she provided arguments.

Bucky A. is super scummy to me for claiming villy out of the blue, especially after being lynch by Romeo. She is leaning mafia to me at the moment.

Trixie T is in danger of being lynched at the moment. The main accusation of her is lurking, and popping in just to make questionable claims and arguments. Trixie, though, did not took the same approach as Bucky A. did and did not try to defend herself as much. For me at the moment, she is leaning Mafia.

Julie C. and Namiko R. both voted for trixie, and seems to think that trixie is the more scummier one compared to Bucky. This could mean that one of them is mafia with Bucky. I am unclear what to say about them at the moment, partially because I don't really understand what happened during day 1 about Trixie.

Gulzar and Akina hasn't talked at all, so I don't know what to say about them at the moment.

So basically in conclusion, I start to see some opposition in views of players and choosing who to agree and disagree with.

If I was to vote, it would be on BUCKY A. but seeing how town should lynch I wouldn't mind voting on TRIXIE either. I would like to hear some discussions on this first.

Although I am leaning towards Trixie right now, I do believe Bucky and Trixie are our two best options for lynching, and I would be willing to change my vote as long as we lynch one of them.

This is what i am referring to. If julie thinks trixie is scum she would not say this because why would you switch your lynch to bucky if you know trixie is scum. You didn't mention that trixie maybe villy in your reads.

Knowing that Trixie is scum and thinking that Trixie is scum are two totally different things. At the time, I believed Trixie and Bucky were the two scummiest players. I switched to Bucky because he got scummier and scummier to me as the day went on.

I have explained this before. I'm tired of repeating myself. You should probably read through a bit more, because I do explain my switch from Trixie to Bucky.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:20 am

Julie C. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:

Knowing that Trixie is scum and thinking that Trixie is scum are two totally different things. At the time, I believed Trixie and Bucky were the two scummiest players. I switched to Bucky because he got scummier and scummier to me as the day went on.

I have explained this before. I'm tired of repeating myself. You should probably read through a bit more, because I do explain my switch from Trixie to Bucky.

Can you don't say "read more" because i think you are questioning me over and over about the same issue. And in your reads, you didn't even mention trixie being town. This appears to be a confirmation bias as romeo said as opposed to bucky who you said maybe villy.

And the quote i quoted from you is directly below my reads list and the day hasn't progressed a lot yet so your "as day goes on" is null.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:23 am

Kazuki N. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:Unless, of course, you were saying that Julie was suffering from confirmation bias and was

Yes, i thought that julie might as well say trixie maybe scum because she did say that she wouldn't mind a bucky or trixie lynch later on meaning she thinks that trixie maybe villy but in fact did not mention that in her reads.

Is it not possible that I believed they were both scum? Hell, there was discussion about Bucky + Trixie as a potential scum team. Once again, simple things that would be answered if you looked a little closer on the posts afterwards.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:26 am

Julie C. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:

Is it not possible that I believed they were both scum? Hell, there was discussion about Bucky + Trixie as a potential scum team. Once again, simple things that would be answered if you looked a little closer on the posts afterwards.

Well I just want to state this: during your reads and your switching to bucky, bucky has said nothing at all to make her seem even more scummy so by saying day goes on is presumably an attempt to cover up of all this. It is possible that they were both scum but this isn't reflected on your reads as it seems you are way more sure that trixie is scum over bucky.

Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:27 am

Kazuki N. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:

Can you don't say "read more" because i think you are questioning me over and over about the same issue. And in your reads, you didn't even mention trixie being town. This appears to be a confirmation bias as romeo said as opposed to bucky who you said maybe villy.

And the quote i quoted from you is directly below my reads list and the day hasn't progressed a lot yet so your "as day goes on" is null.

Ok, what? What does "read more" have anything to do with me questioning you on the same issue? What issue would this be?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next