PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 21 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:51 pm

Welp i fail the quoting as predicted :c
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Also i didn't regard Namiko and Julie's votes as bandWagon because this is already discussed in day 1, while callister voted later.

Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm

Julie C. wrote:Alright so...I've been looking through things, and I believe that Kazuki is the Ice Mafia. He seems to be going with the flow of the town. This is mostly a gut feeling, but I do have one thing to point out in his reads. I bolded the parts I am talking about.

Kazuki N. wrote:So here's my analysis/reads of the current players:

Tori P. lynches Bucky A. meaning these two are unlikely in the same faction. This lynch could potentially be a bandwagon, but I understand where he is coming, and honestly I would place my vote on Bucky A. too.

Romeo M. stated "We can't even lynch today." in one of his earlier post, but then started the first lynch on Bucky A. However, this may just be a part of his scum hunting techniques, but also could potentially be a scumslip. And obviously, Romeo M. and Bucky A. is unlikely to be in the same faction.

I am reading Robert O. as town. He seems very innocent at the moment and is contributing to discussions.

[b]Callister W. is in a similar boat with Robert O. Nothing suspicious about her yet, and she seems to contribute to town discussions. For me, she is town.  She provided a read and her vote on Trixie may be a bandwagon, but she provided arguments.[b/]

Bucky A. is super scummy to me for claiming villy out of the blue, especially after being lynch by Romeo. She is leaning mafia to me at the moment.

Trixie T is in danger of being lynched at the moment. The main accusation of her is lurking, and popping in just to make questionable claims and arguments. Trixie, though, did not took the same approach as Bucky A. did and did not try to defend herself as much. For me at the moment, she is leaning Mafia.

[b]Julie C. and Namiko R. both voted for trixie, and seems to think that trixie is the more scummier one compared to Bucky. This could mean that one of them is mafia with Bucky. I am unclear what to say about them at the moment, partially because I don't really understand what happened during day 1 about Trixie.[b/]

Gulzar and Akina hasn't talked at all, so I don't know what to say about them at the moment.

So basically in conclusion, I start to see some opposition in views of players and choosing who to agree and disagree with.

If I was to vote, it would be on BUCKY A. but seeing how town should lynch I wouldn't mind voting on TRIXIE either. I would like to hear some discussions on this first.

This seems odd to me. Callister bandwagon lynches Trixie, but she seems town to Kazuki. Me and Namiko lynch Trixie (before Callister) and we could possibly be in a scum team with Bucky? Seems odd, wouldn't you agree?

Tori, don't hate me for multi posting but to explain this point, I said that callister provided more useful arguments than at that time, i believe you and namiko did. Julie and Namiko also seems to be more incline to lynch trixie than bucky which makes me suspicious that one of you maybe a scum team with bucky.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Did her arguments have more words? Yes. But what do both arguments boil down to? Trixie popped in, made a bold accusation, and didn't post again. Namiko and I had already made that argument. Callister then comes in, takes the same point that Namiko originally makes, adds more words, and suddenly she's more likely to be town?

The reason that I think you are more likely to be ice mafia than Trixie is because of Callister's lynch on Trixie. Sure, it could've been bussing, but this doesn't look like a lynch to make it seem like she wasn't with Trixie. At the time, Trixie wasn't in extreme danger of getting lynched, and it was just as likely that Bucky was getting lynched. To me, this was either her putting her mafia partner in danger for no reason, or trying to get a fire mafia lynched.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:However, he calls Callister's votes a bandwagon while he never says anything to imply that Julie's and Namiko's votes are bandwagons...

I'm not sure. Kazuki, any specific reason you said Julie and Namiko could be mafia partners with Bucky while you did not say so for Callister? [/q]

I saw that callister provided more helpful arguments and contributions to town than julie or namiko, whose lynches were more random and rather a bold speculation. Let's face it, have anyone thought callister was mafia? And bucky was villy? Not at all.

Also @Julie, what makes you think i'm the ice mafia over trixie?

Also, what's the point about your last sentence there? I thought we were talking about Trixie being mafia then, not Bucky being Villy or Callister being mafia.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie T. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Julie C. wrote:Did her arguments have more words? Yes. But what do both arguments boil down to? Trixie popped in, made a bold accusation, and didn't post again. Namiko and I had already made that argument. Callister then comes in, takes the same point that Namiko originally makes, adds more words, and suddenly she's more likely to be town?

The reason that I think you are more likely to be ice mafia than Trixie is because of Callister's lynch on Trixie. Sure, it could've been bussing, but this doesn't look like  a lynch to make it seem like she wasn't with Trixie. At the time, Trixie wasn't in extreme danger of getting lynched, and it was just as likely that Bucky was getting lynched. To me, this was either her putting her mafia partner in danger for no reason, or trying to get a fire mafia lynched.
Yes, it is a likely possibility that Kazuki can be mafia. He is trying to act like a town leader and making some bold statements, but isn't he doing what everybody else is pretty much doing? I'm debating if I should lynch or not at this moment, and trying to still catch up from the best of my ability from my lurking before.
Trixie T.
Trixie T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:41 pm

Trixie, if you need a summary i'm happy to provide you with one.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie T. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Romeo M. wrote:Trixie, if you need a summary i'm happy to provide you with one.
Yes, It would be helpful to have a bit of a summary.
Trixie T.
Trixie T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

Summary + possibilities after lynch coming up!
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

I said that because you're assuming that i am the ice mafia just because i read callister as town despite her bandwagon. Callister actually replied to people when questioned. If you were to ask anyone, even romeo, no one would say that callister is mafia. Is he therefore the ice mafia to read callister as town despite the bandwagon? No.

So what's your point, julie? I find your claim to be rather, pure speculation.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:46 pm

@Trixie: Possible lynch scenarios:
IF:
We don't lynch
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 1-5.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 2-3-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 2-4(mylo).
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 1-4-1.
Ice kills Fire, doc protects target of Fire. We would be at 1-5-1.
Fire kills Ice, doc protects target of Ice. We would be at 2-5.
Both aim for townies, doc protects one of the townies. We would be at 2-4-1.

We lynch a townie
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 1-4.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 2-2-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 2-3(lylo).
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 1-3-1.
Ice kills Fire, doc protects target of Fire. We would be at 1-5-1.
Fire kills Ice, doc protects target of Ice. We would be at 2-4.
Both aim for townies, doc protects one of the townies. We would be at 2-3-1.

We lynch the doctor
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 1-4.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 2-2-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 2-3(lylo).
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 1-3-1.

We lynch fire mafia
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 5 townies, auto-win.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 1-3-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 1-4.
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 3-1(mylo).
Ice kills Fire, doc protects target of Fire. We would be at 5-1.
Fire kills Ice, doc protects target of Ice. We would be at 1-5.
Both aim for townies, doc protects one of the townies. We would be at 1-4-1.

We lynch ice mafia
Best-case scenario: Fire targets a townie, but doc protects. Tomorrow would be 2-5.
Worst-case: Fire kills a townie. Tomorrow would be 2-4(mylo).

I think I did that right. Not lynching gives us more possibilities that are good (although lynching fire mafia does as well, it would be hard to figure out who the two fire mafia are and thus we would probably end up mislynching, leading to a scenario that is less desirable).

As of right now, most of us agree that no lynching is probably the best option, and lynching one of the fire mafia would be the second-best option(some people have different opinions on this, though)
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:47 pm

Trixie, you come in and said i'm mafia directly? At least please read first.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 pm

@Trixie, here is a summary of what has happened up until the start of this day.
Romeo M. wrote:
Gulzar L. wrote:So I'm Gulzar 2.0 or the new sub confirming. Jus got my password and name today and will be checking the conversations and stuff to see what has been going on around here so yeah unless someone wants to sum it up to me in a nutshell that would be really nice and as well if u guys want to post ur previous feedback or opinions to me, that would jus be amazing so I don't have to surf around this thread all day Smile.

Quite a bit of stuff has happened thus far, i'll do my best to summarize but I recommend you skim over everything said as well so that you can form your own ideas of what has happened (because my summary will be from my viewpoint, meaning that some things will be biased and/or wrong, although I will do my best to keep that to a minimum).
Day 1 began, Kazuki, Julie, and Trixie posted once(not all immediately of course), while Victor, Antony, Tori, and I essentially lead the conversation. Tori lynched me to reaction test and also had a feeling I could be mafia because I was trying to start discussion, and he said that some scum start discussion to feel out the strong players and he believed that I was one of those. He unlynched later, saying that he was laying off but not removing all suspicion off of me. Antony was relatively suspicious of Tori, because the post where he lynched me was immediately after a post that townread me. Antony tried to get us to vote off Tori, but nobody really followed it because we all saw Tori as town. Later, I began to complain about the fact that we had a lot of lurkers and Victor went to work, discovering that Namiko and (later) Callister had been lurking. He started a lynch on Namiko that both Tori and Antony followed, since we wanted to lynch inactive townies, but Namiko showed up after those votes were cast and brought up Trixie's one post, which seemed to be trying to shift attention onto Tori and make him seem like he was mafia. Due to this, she lynched Trixie and I, also thinking that this was a valid point in addition to the fact that Trixie had been lurking while Namiko had begun to post, also lynched Trixie. The day ended with a no lynch, with 3 votes on Namiko and 2 votes on Trixie.

In the night, aj put the deadline off a whole day, whereupon Victor and I complained quite a bit about it, but the day eventually started and it was revealed that Victor and Antony had been killed by the two mafia factions. Immediately, I noticed that they were targeting active townies and complained that with this, there wouldn't even be enough people to lynch. I believe around this point Robert was subbed into a new user; this Robert hasn't shown up after the beginning of Day 2. I believe Julie showed up and began to contribute, and in an attempt to spur discussion, I voted Bucky. Namiko soon voted Trixie afterwards, and a new user subbed in for Kazuki. Bucky came out in response to my post and said something along the lines of "don't lynch me i'm a vanilla townie." This seemed pretty suspicious and somewhat forced, since everyone is going to claim vanilla townie in this gamemode. Soon after this, Tori voted for Bucky due to the reasoning I said above and I believe Callister came on and posted her reads on the four people I had mentioned. In that post, she lynched Trixie. Sometime around this post, Julie also lynched Trixie. Later, Bucky posted again saying he understood the criticism and said that he was having trouble with the forums. A lot of us pushed Bucky to contribute, but he essentially refused to do so. I believe after a couple posts of this, Kazuki voted Bucky, Julie unvoted Trixie and voted Bucky (as we have pretty much agreed we want someone to get lynched, since the vote is our weapon). Bucky pointed out Julie's vote-switch and called it scummy.  Callister also unvoted Trixie and voted Bucky after Bucky and I (incorrectly) stated that she had bandwagoned onto Bucky, as we both had misinterpreted what Julie said in response to Bucky's post. I believe somewhere near the end of what I just typed was a point where I brought up the possibility of a Trixie + Bucky scumteam.

Currently, Bucky has 5 votes and is at Lynch - 1, Trixie has one vote, and Gulzar, Akina, Bucky, and Trixie have not voted.

Ok, I summarized what has happened the best I could, but I still recommend you read the whole thing just in case I messed anything up (which I probably did, no way i'm remembering everything that happened thus far perfectly).
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Ignore the last part about the lynches on my most recent post. I'll summarize what has happened today once I get back, I have to eat dinner right now.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Trixie T. wrote:
Julie C. wrote:Did her arguments have more words? Yes. But what do both arguments boil down to? Trixie popped in, made a bold accusation, and didn't post again. Namiko and I had already made that argument. Callister then comes in, takes the same point that Namiko originally makes, adds more words, and suddenly she's more likely to be town?

The reason that I think you are more likely to be ice mafia than Trixie is because of Callister's lynch on Trixie. Sure, it could've been bussing, but this doesn't look like  a lynch to make it seem like she wasn't with Trixie. At the time, Trixie wasn't in extreme danger of getting lynched, and it was just as likely that Bucky was getting lynched. To me, this was either her putting her mafia partner in danger for no reason, or trying to get a fire mafia lynched.
Yes, it is a likely possibility that Kazuki can be mafia. He is trying to act like a town leader and making some bold statements, but isn't he doing what everybody else is pretty much doing? I'm debating if I should lynch or not at this moment, and trying to still catch up from the best of my ability from my lurking before.

Uhhhh, when am i acting as town leader? And can you quote some of my "bold speculations"? I mean, you just joined so how did you know what i did during this day?
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:I said that because you're assuming that i am the ice mafia just because i read callister as town despite her bandwagon. Callister actually replied to people when questioned. If you were to ask anyone, even romeo, no one would say that callister is mafia. Is he therefore the ice mafia to read callister as town despite the bandwagon? No.

So what's your point, julie? I find your claim to be rather, pure speculation.

My point is, Callister bandwagoned and gave the SAME reasons as me and Namiko. Yet in your read, you say she gave good reasons, while Namiko and I did not, and could possibly be mafia with Bucky. And now you're saying that those were bold speculations by me and Namiko? But Callister gave the same speculation, and you think it is a legitimate one?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie T. Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:
Trixie T. wrote:

Uhhhh, when am i acting as town leader? And can you quote some of my "bold speculations"? I mean, you just joined so how did you know what i did during this day?
Pretty much all of your recent posts were bold speculation, and are trying to act like a town member and fit in more then others were. I may have worded that wrong with town leader, sorry for confusing you. The thing is, I feel you are acting very similar to everyone else, which could be a lead as you being a town or a mafia.
Trixie T.
Trixie T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Callister may give the same reasonings as you and namiko did but i felt that she inclined to help town and replied to what we ask as oppose to you and namiko who i felt just stick to what you said from day 1 and bringing it over to day 2.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Trixie T. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 pm

Romeo M. wrote:Ignore the last part about the lynches on my most recent post. I'll summarize what has happened today once I get back, I have to eat dinner right now.
Ok, Thanks for the summary n_n
Trixie T.
Trixie T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:01 pm

@Trixie, here is a summary of what happened today (not sure if the order is right or not)
So this day (idk the exact day) began, and it was revealed that Namiko and Callister were killed. The interesting thing, though, was that Callister was an ice mafia goon. I immediately brought up all of Callister's posts and did an analysis on all of them. After doing so, I began to believe that you were Callister's ice mafia partner. I also did an analysis on Namiko's posts and found a bit more evidence that would support my claim. As with everything in this game, however, nothing is concrete and it is simply my opinion. While some people agree with me (Robert and I think Kazuki), there are definitely people who disagree with me and believe that others may be the ice mafia (Namely Julie and Gulzar. I don't remember where Tori stands on this issue).
After I did these post analyses, Robert looked through posts and began to believe in the possibility of a Tori + Romeo (me) fire mafia scumteam. I can't really summarize EVERYTHING that was said, so I recommend you read that. A majority of it is Robert and I arguing, with Julie, Kazuki, Tori, and Gulzar also adding in their input on the situation.
Tori later came on and began debating with Gulzar about whether or not it would be a good idea to lynch. Tori firmly believes that we should try and lynch a fire mafia today, while Gulzar believes our best option is to not lynch today.
Now, we're working on trying to find the ice mafia (Not sure what we're going to do once we determine who he/she is).

I really skimmed a lot in this summary, so @everyone else: please add in anything else that you guys think is important to help Trixie catch up!
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Ok, now i'm actually going to dinner.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:Callister may give the same reasonings as you and namiko did but i felt that she inclined to help town and replied to what we ask as oppose to you and namiko who i felt just stick to what you said from day 1 and bringing it over to day 2.

Could you please give an example of me not replying to someone who asked me a question? If I recall correctly, no one asked me about my lynch and agreed with my reasoning.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Trixie T. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:
Trixie T. wrote:

Pretty much all of your recent posts were bold speculation, and are trying to act like a town member and fit in more then others were. I may have worded that wrong with town leader, sorry for confusing you. The thing is, I feel you are acting very similar to everyone else, which could be a lead as you being a town or a mafia.

So if i'm acting similar to everyone, they are all mafia or town?
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:05 pm

Kazuki N. wrote:
Trixie T. wrote:
Kazuki N. wrote:
Trixie T. wrote:

So if i'm acting similar to everyone, they are all mafia or town?

Yeah um...in a game where everyone is town or a mafia, her conclusion makes no sense.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:10 pm

@julie

I just looked back. I thought that callister had a more detailed speculation and more "in depth".

As i think i have explained enough, i was pretty rusty entering this game and hence my reads was kinda messed up (i didn't even know all the players). One thing I can assure you, is that the reads is truly expressing how i feel about each player at that time.
Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next