PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

+10
Robert O.
Trixie T.
Callister W.
Gulzar L.
Julie C.
Antony V.
Namiko R.
Bucky A.
Romeo M.
ajhockeystar
14 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia - Page 20 Empty Re: Game 9: Fire and Ice Mafia

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:36 pm

I said I exaggerated it and for us to win at 1-2-2 we need to have the scum alive from both sides, right aj?
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:38 pm

gathering information right now by lynching and and most likely 2 users dying means that if we do end up at 1-2-2 its pretty much over while at 1-3-2 we have the majority, I don't get why u would want to risk it. Also mafia would most likely target the person not defended by the doc and by the doc defending a person I mean like Romeo who has the highest chance now of being defended by the doc.
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Gulzar L. wrote:I said I exaggerated it and for us to win at 1-2-2 we need to have the scum alive from both sides, right aj?

We need to lynch a fire on 1-2-2 and have at least one mafia die. We can also win if both mafias crossfire. There's only one situation in which ice wins a 1-2-2, which means they would not want it to get there. Ice mafia will be aiming for fire tonight. If they don't, they're giving the game to fire.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Gulzar L. wrote:gathering information right now by lynching and and most likely 2 users dying means that if we do end up at 1-2-2 its pretty much over while at 1-3-2 we have the majority, I don't get why u would want to risk it. Also mafia would most likely target the person not defended by the doc and by the doc defending a person I mean like Romeo who has the highest chance now of being defended by the doc.

That's why the doc is smart and protects someone who isn't likely to be targeted.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:41 pm

but then right now the mafia would target the most obvious player so its a huge gamble.
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:43 pm

Listen to me. Ice mafia will not aim for town tonight. There's a small chance we'd get to 1-2-2, yes, but I honestly don't think we will. Lynching today and possibly eliminating a fire mafia is the best things we can do. It's actually safer than you think; if we lynch a fire mafia today, ice will aim for town, but the worst it can be is 1-3-1, which is very winnable for town. If we lynch a town, most likely it will end up at 1-3-1 as well.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:44 pm

I wonder, if both of the mafia target with the same kill at each other ik they wont die but if it is at 1-2-1, would it be a tie?
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:46 pm

Gulzar L. wrote:I wonder, if both of the mafia target with the same kill at each other ik they wont die but if it is at 1-2-1, would it be a tie?

wat
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:47 pm

well u see if both the killers of the mafia target each other, there will be no deaths so at 1-2-1 would it be a tie for everything or does town lose and mafia ties.
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:49 pm

That's not how it works. If both mafia target each other, they'll both die. If they target the same person, that person wont die.
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm

AJ's Tip of the Day: If both the Ice and Fire Mafia target the same person with their kill, nobody will die!
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:51 pm

oh nvm
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gulzar L. Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:52 pm

they target the same person not that they target each other, don't know why I thought bout that lol
Gulzar L.
Gulzar L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:48 pm

Gulzar L. wrote:I wasn't bothered in any way, I jus pointed out observations and behaviors and Robert, u should not jus go and focusing on tori only but on everybody else, remember right now that the main basis of the day (don't know if I pointed it out) is trying to find out who is the ice mafia goon (top priority) and finding out any relationships bout everybody, not jus the whoever is with tori relationship of the supposed fire mafia (second priority)

Well I did post a scumread for everyone in the game so at least thats a start lol (It is weird how no one except Julie wanted to question me about it). Anyway, I am gonna put the Tori and Romeo thing on hold so I can try to help you guys decide who ice maf goon is.

ajhockeystar wrote:
Julie C. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:Also Julie, is it me or do our pictures have the same backgrounds?

Haha, I noticed that. Also, Romeo and Julie(t).

Scum team confirmed.

Finally, that took way too long for you guys to notice.

I did notice it, its just that I didnt want anybody to accuse me for baseless accusations because they dont get the joke
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tori P. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Robert O. wrote:
Gulzar L. wrote:I wasn't bothered in any way, I jus pointed out observations and behaviors and Robert, u should not jus go and focusing on tori only but on everybody else, remember right now that the main basis of the day (don't know if I pointed it out) is trying to find out who is the ice mafia goon (top priority) and finding out any relationships bout everybody, not jus the whoever is with tori relationship of the supposed fire mafia (second priority)

Well I did post a scumread for everyone in the game so at least thats a start lol (It is weird how no one except Julie wanted to question me about it). Anyway, I am gonna put the Tori and Romeo thing on hold so I can try to help you guys decide who ice maf goon is.

I thought lynching a fire mafia would be our best decision today. However, now that I've got the time to think a bit more about it... Lynching Ice mafia would take down the nightkills to one, giving us a lot more time to figure out who is fire. Don't think you're off the hook yet though Robert, I'll remember you.

Unvote Robert
Tori P.
Tori P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:20 pm

About my curse words and not treating many people with respect, I apologize. It is because I was really angry about how no one is really talking about Tori and when I do, everyone calls me scum. I still think Tori is scum, and no one at the moment has convinced me that Tori isnt, and Tori right now isnt making it better for herself. Like I said I am gonna put a hold on this topic and start talking about the ice mafia.

I kind of disagree that Trixie is the ice mafia. I understand that Romeo is trying to say that Castiller W was going against Trixie temporarily so that they dont get suspected of them being together.....especially if one of them died. But I think that if Bucky wasnt at L-1, Castiller woulda kept Trixie lynched. The reasons that made him lynch Trixie was proportional to the amount that trixie has posted....aka not very many. Because Tori did posted more, there were more reasons that Castiller W could comment on, so yeah it isnt likely that tori is his partner but it isnt likely either that trixie is his partner. So who could it be? Well I am gonna use my scumread list to answer that question, by process of elimination, its either me or Akina. But because I know my role, I would think its Akina (saying my role is useless, in fact, if anything it destroys town because it is just a step closer to reveal the power roles.

Oh and Tori, same to you, you arent off the hook either. Neither you or Romeo.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:44 pm

Romeo M. wrote:IF:
We don't lynch
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 1-5.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 2-3-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 2-4(mylo).
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 1-4-1.
Ice kills Fire, doc protects target of Fire. We would be at 1-5-1.
Fire kills Ice, doc protects target of Ice. We would be at 2-5.
Both aim for townies, doc protects one of the townies. We would be at 2-4-1.

We lynch a townie
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 1-4.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 2-2-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 2-3(lylo).
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 1-3-1.
Ice kills Fire, doc protects target of Fire. We would be at 1-5-1.
Fire kills Ice, doc protects target of Ice. We would be at 2-4.
Both aim for townies, doc protects one of the townies. We would be at 2-3-1.

We lynch the doctor
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 1-4.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 2-2-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 2-3(lylo).
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 1-3-1.

We lynch fire mafia
Best-case scenario: Fire and Ice mafia crossfire. Tomorrow would be 5 townies, auto-win.
Worst-case: Fire and Ice mafia kill townies. Tomorrow would be 1-3-1.
Other cases:
Fire kills Ice, Ice kills townie. We would be at 1-4.
Ice kills Fire, Fire kills townie. We would be at 3-1(mylo).
Ice kills Fire, doc protects target of Fire. We would be at 5-1.
Fire kills Ice, doc protects target of Ice. We would be at 1-5.
Both aim for townies, doc protects one of the townies. We would be at 1-4-1.

We lynch ice mafia
Best-case scenario: Fire targets a townie, but doc protects. Tomorrow would be 2-5.
Worst-case: Fire kills a townie. Tomorrow would be 2-4(mylo).

Just requoting this because I saw that lynching was being discussed.
While killing a fire mafia would give us the optimal cases, the risk of lynching a villy or even the doctor means that its probably not worth it (which is what Gulzar was saying, I think).
The argument for trying to lynch a fire mafia is that the worst of the worst case scenarios is not an auto-loss for us. Even so, it does put us in a pretty bad position where we need to rely on the help of the ice mafia to win, and that's something that isn't a good idea.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Romeo

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Robert O. wrote:About my curse words and not treating many people with respect, I apologize. It is because I was really angry about how no one is really talking about Tori and when I do, everyone calls me scum. I still think Tori is scum, and no one at the moment has convinced me that Tori isnt, and Tori right now isnt making it better for herself. Like I said I am gonna put a hold on this topic and start talking about the ice mafia.

I kind of disagree that Trixie is the ice mafia. I understand that Romeo is trying to say that Castiller W was going against Trixie temporarily so that they dont get suspected of them being together.....especially if one of them died. But I think that if Bucky wasnt at L-1, Castiller woulda kept Trixie lynched. The reasons that made him lynch Trixie was proportional to the amount that trixie has posted....aka not very many. Because Tori did posted more, there were more reasons that Castiller W could comment on, so yeah it isnt likely that tori is his partner but it isnt likely either that trixie is his partner. So who could it be? Well I am gonna use my scumread list to answer that question, by process of elimination, its either me or Akina. But because I know my role, I would think its Akina (saying my role is useless, in fact, if anything it destroys town because it is just a step closer to reveal the power roles.

Thank you for the apology.
I mean, there are reasons that you're being called scum, but that's a discussion for a later time, its better to spend our time trying to find ice mafia now.
Also, any particular reason that you've eliminated Kazuki as not being the ice mafia?
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert O. Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Romeo M. wrote:
Robert O. wrote:About my curse words and not treating many people with respect, I apologize. It is because I was really angry about how no one is really talking about Tori and when I do, everyone calls me scum. I still think Tori is scum, and no one at the moment has convinced me that Tori isnt, and Tori right now isnt making it better for herself. Like I said I am gonna put a hold on this topic and start talking about the ice mafia.

I mean, there are reasons that you're being called scum, but that's a discussion for a later time, its better to spend our time trying to find ice mafia now.
Also, any particular reason that you've eliminated Kazuki as not being the ice mafia?

Like I said, I based my final answer from my scumread list. Since I said that Kazuki was leaning town, I came to a conclusion that Akina is most likely, but I am not saying at all that Kazuki is clear from ice maf, but I am just saying Akina is most likely. Also I may be online but I am sorry if i dont reply quickly, I am playing mario kart 8 at the same time, coz you know its the best game lol.
Robert O.
Robert O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Robert O. wrote:
Romeo M. wrote:

Like I said, I based my final answer from my scumread list. Since I said that Kazuki was leaning town, I came to a conclusion that Akina is most likely, but I am not saying at all that Kazuki is clear from ice maf, but I am just saying Akina is most likely. Also I may be online but I am sorry if i dont reply quickly, I am playing mario kart 8 at the same time, coz you know its the best game lol.
Whoops, I misread that.
Alright, I mean I don't think that process of elimination is the best way to figure out if someone is scummy, but since Akina hasn't posted... like... at all, I guess its valid.
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Alright so...I've been looking through things, and I believe that Kazuki is the Ice Mafia. He seems to be going with the flow of the town. This is mostly a gut feeling, but I do have one thing to point out in his reads. I bolded the parts I am talking about.

Kazuki N. wrote:So here's my analysis/reads of the current players:

Tori P. lynches Bucky A. meaning these two are unlikely in the same faction. This lynch could potentially be a bandwagon, but I understand where he is coming, and honestly I would place my vote on Bucky A. too.

Romeo M. stated "We can't even lynch today." in one of his earlier post, but then started the first lynch on Bucky A. However, this may just be a part of his scum hunting techniques, but also could potentially be a scumslip. And obviously, Romeo M. and Bucky A. is unlikely to be in the same faction.

I am reading Robert O. as town. He seems very innocent at the moment and is contributing to discussions.

[b]Callister W. is in a similar boat with Robert O. Nothing suspicious about her yet, and she seems to contribute to town discussions. For me, she is town.  She provided a read and her vote on Trixie may be a bandwagon, but she provided arguments.[b/]

Bucky A. is super scummy to me for claiming villy out of the blue, especially after being lynch by Romeo. She is leaning mafia to me at the moment.

Trixie T is in danger of being lynched at the moment. The main accusation of her is lurking, and popping in just to make questionable claims and arguments. Trixie, though, did not took the same approach as Bucky A. did and did not try to defend herself as much. For me at the moment, she is leaning Mafia.

[b]Julie C. and Namiko R. both voted for trixie, and seems to think that trixie is the more scummier one compared to Bucky. This could mean that one of them is mafia with Bucky. I am unclear what to say about them at the moment, partially because I don't really understand what happened during day 1 about Trixie.[b/]

Gulzar and Akina hasn't talked at all, so I don't know what to say about them at the moment.

So basically in conclusion, I start to see some opposition in views of players and choosing who to agree and disagree with.

If I was to vote, it would be on BUCKY A. but seeing how town should lynch I wouldn't mind voting on TRIXIE either. I would like to hear some discussions on this first.

This seems odd to me. Callister bandwagon lynches Trixie, but she seems town to Kazuki. Me and Namiko lynch Trixie (before Callister) and we could possibly be in a scum team with Bucky? Seems odd, wouldn't you agree?
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie C. Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:54 pm

Wow I completely bold failed. Anyways, you guys can see the [b]'s that I tried to put there, that's what I was talking about.
Julie C.
Julie C.

Location : Sitting on the beach with her girlfrand Akina E., enjoying the prize money from winning the mafia game

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:59 pm

That... is actually an interesting point. The only possible explanation I can see for this is that Kazuki saw your (Julie) and Namiko's votes as bandwagoning, while he didn't see Callister's as such because of the reasoning behind it?
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Romeo M. Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:07 pm

However, he calls Callister's votes a bandwagon while he never says anything to imply that Julie's and Namiko's votes are bandwagons...

I'm not sure. Kazuki, any specific reason you said Julie and Namiko could be mafia partners with Bucky while you did not say so for Callister?
Romeo M.
Romeo M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazuki N. Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:51 pm

[quote="Romeo M."]However, he calls Callister's votes a bandwagon while he never says anything to imply that Julie's and Namiko's votes are bandwagons...

I'm not sure. Kazuki, any specific reason you said Julie and Namiko could be mafia partners with Bucky while you did not say so for Callister? [/q]

I saw that callister provided more helpful arguments and contributions to town than julie or namiko, whose lynches were more random and rather a bold speculation. Let's face it, have anyone thought callister was mafia? And bucky was villy? Not at all.

Also @Julie, what makes you think i'm the ice mafia over trixie?

Kazuki N.
Kazuki N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next