PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

+9
Hajime U.
Mason A.
Bailey E.
Satchel N.
Areal I.
Huromi M.
Duplica W.
Jeanette C.
ajhockeystar
13 posters

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

Post by Mason A. Sat May 10, 2014 5:26 pm

Areal I. wrote:I've been thinking, and I've realized something.

Chaz was deemed town because of his brilliant "plan", right? Well, if he is, by some stretch of the imagination, the mafia, then wouldn't he tell his mafia chum not to mention Bailey? Chaz then could put the blame on someone else, or just reveal his plan and admit no one fell for it. Now, with his defense of Satchel, it is possible that they are the mafia team. Please give your thoughts on this.

It's also possible that one of the inactives completely forgot about the game and hasn't come back. I figure this is also worth mentioning.

What exactly do you mean by not mentioning Bailey?

Personally, I don't think Chaz is a mafia member just because his pattern of posting and his method of scumhunting seemed town-sided to me.

And regarding the inactives, that is still a possibility. It would be hilarious if the last two mafia were the inactives, like someone (I forget who) hypothesized at the beginning of the game.
Mason A.
Mason A.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ranger_Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sat May 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Mason A. wrote:Anyways, the reasoning I have for this vote is that Hajime has neither contributed anything to the conversation nor posted very much at all.

If Hajime comes on, he'll have a pretty good chance of helping. Satchel, on the other hand, will never help us.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sat May 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Mason A. wrote:

If Chaz was mafia and he came up with his "plan" to "scumhunt" that seems really brilliant but is actually a ploy to make himself seem more town, he would tell his mafia friend to not fall for it, thereby proving himself to be town, and protecting his pal from further suspicion.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sat May 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Areal I. wrote:
Mason A. wrote:Anyways, the reasoning I have for this vote is that Hajime has neither contributed anything to the conversation nor posted very much at all.

If Hajime comes on, he'll have a pretty good chance of helping. Satchel, on the other hand, will never help us.

Please....we have already seen hajime's "help", satchel probably helped us more than him. The only idea I got from him is to spam the mafia chat with faces (jks I won't do that)
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sat May 10, 2014 6:34 pm

Areal I. wrote:
Mason A. wrote:

If Chaz was mafia and he came up with his "plan" to "scumhunt" that seems really brilliant but is actually a ploy to make himself seem more town, he would tell his mafia friend to not fall for it, thereby proving himself to be town, and protecting his pal from further suspicion.

So you are saying that I would tell a dead person to not fall for my plan so that he can avoid suspicion???? *facepalm*
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sat May 10, 2014 6:46 pm

What dead person?

No, since Bailey wasn't online you would tell your other mafia not to mention how the "plan" might be suspicious, and you could accuse someone else for falling for your plan.

I didn't mean mentioning Bailey, I meant mentioning the "plan". (sorry)
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Sat May 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Areal I. wrote:

Satchel may have not contributed to the conversation very much (if at all) yet, but Hajime has posted once or twice, spammed with emoticons, and left. I doubt he'd be willing to help us (he will probably not even attempt it). Satchel could improve and contribute something in the future... Honestly, the reasoning for both is essentially the same, I just think it would be better to lynch Hajime because he has literally said nothing that is helpful in the slightest. One thing though... if we do lynch Satchel and he ends up not being mafia (which I think is going to be the case...) then I strongly recommend a lynch on Hajime tomorrow if we can not figure out anyone else as surefire scum.
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Areal I. wrote:
Mason A. wrote:

Ah, alright. Well, that could be a possibility, but I do think it is somewhat unlikely. I currently have a townread on Chaz due to his good contributions, and honestly his "plan" doesn't seem like something that a mafia would think of, in my opinion.
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat May 10, 2014 9:15 pm

Votecount 2.2

Satchel N.(4): Jeanette C., Areal I., Duplica W., Huromi M.
Hajime U.(2): Satchel N., Mason A.
Duplica W.(0):
Huromi M.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Areal I.(0):
Not Voting(3): Hajime U., Chaz R., Yuriko P.
There are 9 people so it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Saturday the 10th at 9pm EST.

Plurality applies.

Satchel N. was lynched.

He was the...:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Hajime U.(0):
Duplica W.(0):
Huromi M.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Areal I.(0):
Not Voting(8): Hajime U., Chaz R., Yuriko P., Jeanette C., Areal I., Duplica W., Huromi M., Mason A.
There are 8 people so it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Thursday the 15th at 9pm EST.

Plurality applies.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Sat May 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Welp. I honestly expected that to happen... One interesting thing I did notice was that Huromi did appear out of nowhere to place a vote on Satchel....

Hajime and Yuriko continued to be inactive, so that doesn't really help. I still think that Hajime would have been a better lynch, but there is nothing we can really do about that now.

So... thoughts? Did this lynch make you guys change your scumlist or did this lynch change anything for you guys?
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Sat May 10, 2014 9:21 pm

Oops, "anything" is a bit vague. By "anything", I meant your views on other people.
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sun May 11, 2014 5:19 am

Yeah I knew satchel was townie, but ofc, everyone thought I could just be mafia with satchel *sigh*
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sun May 11, 2014 5:19 am

Well I guess its 'one person' not 'everyone'
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sun May 11, 2014 5:30 am

Huromi M. wrote:Sorry if I'm not posting much. I tried to understand what's going on but this conversation has progressed so far and fast I've been falling behind at many points. I think I'm fine now though Smile.

I agree with Jeanette's point, and for that reason I will place my vote on:  Satchel N.

I really don't like the way you said this, there is no way you could have been having trouble with keeping up with us since there are so many summary packages which pretty much sums up everything that is going on. Also, you randomly turn up, make a lousy excuse, lynch someone and use Jeanette's point as an excuse? There are many points that you can elaborate but instead you just say "I agree with jeanette". What exactly are you planning? Are you trying to put the blame on Jeanette when satchel flips (and has been flipped) town? Meaning you know that Satchel is town?
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Sun May 11, 2014 7:56 am

I wanted to clarify my lynch choice. But before I do that, I want to point out that I never planned to blame Jeanette at all, and the reason why I said that I agreed with her is because she stated what I have wanted to say already.

I'm honestly suspecting the inactive more than the active right now, to be honest. That includes Satchel, Yuriko and Hajime. Please note that my suspicion is not absolutely proven by any means. Out of those 3, Satchel seems to be the most active. However, his reasoning is unclear, and he stated who he thinks is town/mafia, but never elaborated on why. Therefore, I conclude that he has a scummy behavior and should be lynch. About the other two, there is no point in lynching them if the town is already lynching Satchel, one of my suspect. This is my reason for lynching Satchel.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Sun May 11, 2014 8:04 am

News flash: satchel was lynched and he flipped "vanilla townie"
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sun May 11, 2014 8:40 am

Darn, I really thought there was a good chance that Satchel was town...

So now there are 5 people. I actually think it's mylo right now: if we mislynch, then it will be 2 to 2, and we lose.

Hajime is a troller, and I have no read for him. "You will meet your end"? That is unreadable without further questioning right now.

Duplica is also difficult to read. She has been confusing, but seems to have town intentions. She seems to be pretty busy and isn't posting much, but she is bringing up pretty good points in her reads. She seems town to me right now.

Huromi is relatively inactive, but is trying to give his reads on people. His posts are brief, but do give support for his opinions. At the moment, he is leaning town.

Chaz first came on with his "plan, and, looking back, I was the first one to reply to it, and the only one until Yuriko said it was "giving me a town read." So, it seems like Chaz'z "plan" was only really reacted to by me. His plan, to me, gives a possible-town-possible-scum read. Other than that, he has been relatively active and has brought up good points in discussion. For this reason, he appears to me to be town.

Yuriko has been very inactive, and hasn't posted since she gave her initial reads after being subbed in. her reads seemed logical, but she hasn't posted enough to be readable.

Mason and Jeanette both seem town because they have contributed seemingly-active points of discussion this entire game. Mason has given educated reads, although isn't as active as Jeanette and to me doesn't seems as convincing. To me, they seem to be the strongest town.

Now, here's the funny part. Did anyone notice how I basically town/null-read everyone? I, in all honesty, would lynch myself if I didn't know I was town. The way I was so defensive over Chaz's plan, the way I defended Bailey and the way I was so blatantly offensive toward Satchel were very scummy. Although I belive I have brought up some good points, I truthfully think that I am the best lynch option. :-/
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sun May 11, 2014 8:59 am

Whoops! there are 8 people, so we have 3 mislynches until mylo.

My best guess it that the scumteam is an inactive player paired with an active player. I think that if the mafia were two inactives, then aj would tell us (please do if this is true, aj!). I doubt it is two actives, because Satchel was the last active (although this may be disputed, he did come on once per day at 10:00 pm) scummy person; everyone else who is active seems town. So, it's probably Jeanette or Chaz or Mason or me with Yuriko or Huromi or Hajime. Yuriko (and Huromi, to an extent) is sort of active/inactive, so she may be on either side. I immediately think that the scumteam is me and Hajime, but I know that I am town.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sun May 11, 2014 10:02 am

Whoops! I meant that I thought there was a good chance that Satchel was mafia.
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Sun May 11, 2014 12:59 pm

I was going to say, Areal, if you thought there was a good chance that Satchel was town, then why did you vote him? Aaaand then I saw that you meant mafia.

The annoying thing about this game is that there are 3 inactives/somewhat inactives, making it impossible for us to get reads on everyone and thus narrow down who the mafia are...

Next, regarding Areal's posts: Do you think that Areal is a townie trying to provide her views, although they make essentially everyone town but her, or a mafia who is trying to seem willing to get lynched to take suspicion off of herself?
Honestly, at this point, i'm not even sure. I had the random idea of an Areal/Chaz scumteam for some reason (which I don't think is likely because I think of Chaz as a town member). In the case that this scumteam was true, then Chaz could have made the plan and Areal could have purposely "fallen for it," causing them to seem on different sides if one of them was lynched. Given that Bailey has been lynched now, that strategy wouldn't work, which could be why (if I recall correctly) each of them has now called the other town.
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanette C. Sun May 11, 2014 1:42 pm

Yeah I see Areal and Chaz together being a scumteam as unlikely. They would have known the first day that Bailey was going to be lynched. Thus, if Chaz was going to draw attention to Areal by calling her out on reacting to his plan, that would just place suspicion on one of Chaz/Areal to be lynched in the near future. Risky, but unlikely.

Areal has moments of scumminess, but she recently sways towards seeming town to me right now. However, AJ for sure wouldn't tell us if there were two inactives left. I personally wouldn't rule out two of the less active players (Hajime, Yuriko, Huromi) being the remaining two. Huromi sounds like she is becoming more of a help, though a reads list/ranking like I did on page 19 would be a good indicator of your thoughts so far! I actually think everyone should provide a reads list (in order of scum to town, or vice versa) so we can organize our reads.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeanette_Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Areal I. Sun May 11, 2014 3:17 pm

I disagree that two inactives are scum; I think that aj would've told us. I suppose that it is possible that two inactives could be scum; Yuriko and Huromi do post occasionally, and I suppose that's enough to consider them "in the game."
Areal I.
Areal I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Sun May 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Actually, I think some (if not most of us) think Satchel was town, but lynched him anyway. We kept asking him to answer, but he never did. I guessed we just lynched him for that. Also, Mason does make an interesting point.

Mason A. wrote:Welp. I honestly expected that to happen... One interesting thing I did notice was that Huromi did appear out of nowhere to place a vote on Satchel....

Hajime and Yuriko continued to be inactive, so that doesn't really help. I still think that Hajime would have been a better lynch, but there is nothing we can really do about that now.

So... thoughts? Did this lynch make you guys change your scumlist or did this lynch change anything for you guys?

Good point, I didn't even notice that. What I currently think right now, is that Huromi is either a person (either of town or scum) is coming in here, trying to post once to gain town's trust (by agreeing with Jeannette), and get away with an image of scum. OR, Huromi could be a bad scum player that does not realise that Satchel would be lynched regardless (by plurality). My current read of Huromi, is leaning scum.

Areal I. wrote:I disagree that two inactives are scum; I think that aj would've told us. I suppose that it is possible that two inactives could be scum; Yuriko and Huromi do post occasionally, and I suppose that's enough to consider them "in the game."

AJ won't say =P. Although, he might realise that a mafia has not been active, and subbed the person out. I'm not pointing my fos towards people who had their accounts subbed, but just a possibility to take note of.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Sun May 11, 2014 6:09 pm

Areal I. wrote:
--snip--

Now, here's the funny part. Did anyone notice how I basically town/null-read everyone? I, in all honesty, would lynch myself if I didn't know I was town. The way I was so defensive over Chaz's plan, the way I defended Bailey and the way I was so blatantly offensive toward Satchel were very scummy. Although I belive I have brought up some good points, I truthfully think that I am the best lynch option. :-/

Yes, you did town/null-read everyone. But thats nothing wrong, seeing how Satchel did a town-read on everyone (no null, no scum). At least you didn't read everyone the same way. Regarding you as the best lynch option... now thats weird. I don't think you are the best one right now, but I can't see a better one.

For now,
Vote: Huromi
Right now, Huromi is seemingly scummish to me. If you need more elaboration, I can give more later.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Sun May 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Actually, I want to lynch Areal for being aggressive (You guys are thinking, seriously?), but my logic brain is telling me not to for now.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 39 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 39  Next