PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

+9
Hajime U.
Mason A.
Bailey E.
Satchel N.
Areal I.
Huromi M.
Duplica W.
Jeanette C.
ajhockeystar
13 posters

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next

Go down

Game 6: Black Flag Nightless - Page 25 Empty Re: Game 6: Black Flag Nightless

Post by Chaz R. Sun May 25, 2014 8:40 am

Aj can we please have a deadline extension, this is a really critical day
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun May 25, 2014 10:02 am

Chaz R. wrote:Aj can we please have a deadline extension, this is a really critical day

Sure, if majority of the players in the game agree to it. Currently we have Chaz and Mason agreeing to it. It'll be a two day extension. If you have the extension today, you won't be able to have one on the next day if the game goes into Day 5.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Sun May 25, 2014 10:38 am

I vote for extension today, since we have more potentials of mafia.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Sun May 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Extension please.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun May 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Votecount 5.4

Huromi M.(0):
Duplica W.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Not Voting(6): Chaz R., Yuriko P., Jeanette C., Duplica W., Mason A., Huromi M.
There are 5 people so it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday the 27th at 9pm EST.

Deadline extended by two days!

Plurality applies. If the deadline was now, Huromi M. would be lynched, as they had the second most votes from yesterday.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Mon May 26, 2014 1:35 pm

Great job guys, we are taking the time extension to our full advantage....
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Mon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm

Ok relatives just left and holy crap everyone just stopped posting.

So, at this point, the main suspicions are on Duplica and Huromi, correct?

From what I see, the main points against Huromi are that he came out of nowhere to place a vote on Satchel and that he hasn't provided much of his own reasoning to lynch anyone.

Then, the main points against Duplica are that she could be a part of all possible scumteams and that when she posts, she can sometimes be unclear and/or scummy?

Did I get that correctly?

I mean I personally just see Huromi as more scummy, but I don't feel like there is strong enough reasoning on ANYONE for them to be lynched.
What does everyone else think?
Mason A.
Mason A.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ranger_Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Mon May 26, 2014 5:39 pm

well yeah, I am waiting for yuriko coz i wanna question her (one of the questions have already been mentioned)
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Mon May 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Chaz R. wrote:well yeah, I am waiting for yuriko coz i wanna question her (one of the questions have already been mentioned)
I feel like waiting will not be the best option, simply because she (along with several others) isn't very active right now. You should just ask the questions now, and then let her answer whenever she comes online.
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Mon May 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Yes, I know it was a scummy statement. I personally don't feel my other statements are scummy, that's why I acknowledged that. However, it's still my opinion, so I'd you want to kill me with that, sure.
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Mon May 26, 2014 8:24 pm

Duplica W. wrote:Yes, I know it was a scummy statement. I personally don't feel my other statements are scummy, that's why I acknowledged that. However, it's still my opinion, so I'd you want to kill me with that, sure.
Which statement are you exactly referring to?

Also, I believe that I (and also Jeanette based on what she has said) will be lynching Huromi if there is no good evidence against either you or him.

Also, just curious, but why are you uncaring about whether you are lynched or not? This is a critical point for town (we have 1 ml left) and every villy lynched is really bad for us. Are you just doing that to appear non-defensive, do you not care about being lynched, or is there some other reason?
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Mon May 26, 2014 8:32 pm

ajhockeystar wrote:I never mentioned it in the rules, so what Jeanette said doesn't apply.

In case anyone was wondering whether this is the last day
(Jeanette thought that it was)

Speaking of Jeanette, where did she go? Is she still dealing with exams, or have those finished?

Also, I feel like Duplica and Huromi have never tried to get us to lynch each other (or did I miss a point where they did?). I guess the possibility of a Duplica + Huromi maf team is definitely present...
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Mon May 26, 2014 8:41 pm

I think the deadline is actually tomorrow when i'm in school, so i'll be lynching by the end of tonight... If no more evidence shows up, i'll be lynching Huromi for the out-of-the blue vote on Satchel without much reasoning and a general gut feeling for him being maf (which is admittedly not the most accurate thing, but gut feelings are quite often right).
In addition, I feel like the information that makes Duplica seem scum isn't as strong (somewhat hard-to-read posts don't immediately make one scum) and that since Duplica doesn't really have strong connections to anyone (except being against Chaz) it would be better to lynch Huromi since there are more people FOS'ing him... in the case that he is town, it would be easier to look back and try and figure out people's motives for voting him.
This is made harder by the fact that it is nearly impossible to get a read on Yuriko at this point (in my opinion) so we would not be able to determine whether she is scum or not.

However, if something does show up before the end of tonight that would make it seem like Huromi is town and someone else is maf, I would be willing to change my opinion (because honestly, there is no strong case to vote ANYONE at this point....).
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuriko P. Mon May 26, 2014 9:25 pm

I am leaning a bit toward lynching Duplica, but I don't want to make any rash decisions. The reason I feel this is because looking at the scum teams, she is in the 2 most likely (yes I know I am in 2 of the top 3 for some people's opinions), and she is the most prominent in the scum teams. If anyone has questions about this feel free to ask.

@Chaz: You can also ask your question whenever, I have been checking the forum quite a bit, I just haven't felt the need to post until now.
Yuriko P.
Yuriko P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Mon May 26, 2014 10:42 pm

Personally, I think the fact that Duplica has 1 more viable scumteam than the two other people in suspicion right now (Yuriko and Huromi) would not provide us with much information and that it would be better to lynch someone who looks scummy or who you feel is scummy (given that it is supported with at least some valid evidence)...
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason A. Tue May 27, 2014 2:28 am

Gah, no one is posting. Honestly guys, if you're lurking and not posting, please stop. Anything is useful, and all input is appreciated...

Anyways, I need to sleep, and nothing has come up to convince me that there would be a better lynch option than Huromi (my reasoning for Huromi has been stated in previous posts, I believe), so I will Lynch: Huromi

If this doesn't end before my school gets over tomorrow, i'll come back and reconsider my vote if there is good evidence against someone...
Mason A.
Mason A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 27, 2014 6:18 am

Yuriko, what do you think of Huromi?
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duplica W. Tue May 27, 2014 6:55 am

Mason A. wrote:
Duplica W. wrote:Yes, I know it was a scummy statement. I personally don't feel my other statements are scummy, that's why I acknowledged that. However, it's still my opinion, so I'd you want to kill me with that, sure.
Which statement are you exactly referring to?

Also, I believe that I (and also Jeanette based on what she has said) will be lynching Huromi if there is no good evidence against either you or him.

Also, just curious, but why are you uncaring about whether you are lynched or not? This is a critical point for town (we have 1 ml left) and every villy lynched is really bad for us. Are you just doing that to appear non-defensive, do you not care about being lynched, or is there some other reason?

The statement where I said something like "I lynched for the sake of lynching".

Also, if I am lynched, and I flip town, doesn't that help town so much more?
Duplica W.
Duplica W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 am

Well actually it is if we lynch anyone and they flip town or mafia
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue May 27, 2014 8:11 am

Votecount 5.5

Huromi M.(0): Mason A.
Duplica W.(0):
Chaz R.(0):
Yuriko P.(0):
Mason A.(0):
Jeanette C.(0):
Not Voting(5): Chaz R., Yuriko P., Jeanette C., Duplica W., Huromi M.
There are 5 people so it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is Tuesday the 27th at 9pm EST.

Deadline in just under 13 hours!

Plurality applies. If the deadline was now, Huromi M. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 27, 2014 11:11 am

One thing that is scaring me is that without Jeanette, it seems like our conversation has progressed so little, or nowhere at all. Right now, we are just discussing old points that have been made or just asking others how they feel.

So Mason actually lynch me. I'm not that surprised honestly, considering Jeanette and Mason did vote for me after the deadline. One thing that has me suspicious though is why Mason didn't lynch me earlier. I mean, Mason tried to lynch me yesterday but today he has took his time and finally lynch me close to the deadline. Yes, he might need some time to think about the lynch but he did lynch me without much explanation last day, which means he has an intention of taking me out already. I feel like his lynch is just a safety measure, since plurality applies.

Any thoughts on this?

Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Huromi M. Tue May 27, 2014 11:15 am

Mason A. wrote:I see that Jeanette has voted for Huromi, so assuming that it would still be possible to vote for Huromi, I would Vote: Huromi (since if Huromi is maf, then their partner could tie it up once again if deadline has technically not occurred...)

Also, you definitely had a great run, Areal. Hopefully you don't get lynched since deadline technically hasn't been announced.

This sounds scummy in my opinion. I see that Jeanette has voted for Huromi??? That may suggests a possible scum team. If the votes were counted in was 1 for Areal vs 2 for me therefore I would be lynched (although it didn't count). I think this is a case of bandwagon, without much cause.

I seriously don't know if Jeanette + Mason is a scum team. It seems... odd. Two of the town most influential leaders are mafia?

I want to hear feedback on this.
Huromi M.
Huromi M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 27, 2014 11:28 am

Personally, I think that if either of them are mafia, they are not together. Reason being that Jeanette at some point went against Mason and said stuff like "Mason is sliding past without anyone noticing" or you mustn't leave Mason unchecked and stuff like that. In other words Jeanette is stirring suspicion around mason which goes against my scum aims. But then again it could be just some drama that they thought up to make themselves less suspicious.

Anyway yesterday (in mafia days) Jeanette and Mason kinda realised that Areal was more likely to be town than Huromi so they lynched him. But today Mason wanted solid evidence for lyncjing Huromi. As there is no leads but because there is barely any disscusion then Mason lynched Huromi. Ofc I am not sure if that is the case but thats what I took from what I read

Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz R. Tue May 27, 2014 11:34 am

But there is something pretty interesting about this. Could mason have lynched Huromi to ensure a townie lynch, lets say? Assuming Mason is mafia, then to ensure his scum partner doesnt get lynched, he lynches Huromi.

Also if you did not understand when I meant ensured; Huromi was gonna get lynched from plurality but Mason lynched Huromi anyway.
Chaz R.
Chaz R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanette C. Tue May 27, 2014 11:59 am

I brought up paying attention to mason because I truly felt people jus had deemed him town at a surface glance of his posts - nobody really looked deeper at what Mason had said at the time. I did an ISO and he wasn't scummy at that point - not sure what recent developments would show.

Hiromi geeks like mafia because last day's lynch was incredibly suspicious: Mafia would have a lot to gain by suggesting an Areal mislynch, which takes out one of the most active players in the game and halts discussion somewhat. Probably there wouldn't have been any other time for an areal lynch, so i feel scum capitalized on that opportunity.
Jeanette C.
Jeanette C.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Jeanette_Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 39 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 39  Next