PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 29: Guess Who?

+11
Anita B.
Penelope C.
Rhyanna F.
Kylan R.
Carl G.
Horatio A.
Professor Jacuzzi
ajhockeystar
Sanpei S.
The Rodman
Manning P.
15 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Game 29: Guess Who? - Page 12 Empty Re: Game 29: Guess Who?

Post by Manning P. Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:32 pm

sanpeis death makes a lot of sense for the reasons penelope has pointed out. my assumption is that a widely townread player who is about to give fresh perspectives on the game is far more dangerous to scum than a simple locktown.
it also suggests to me that scum isnt on our current scumlist (which is iirc rodman/horatio basically).
im also gonna hate whoever is scum because that death means our activity is gonna be as shitty as 28's at this rate
so thoughts

Horatio A.(0)- hasnt done anything to stop being a scumread. stop lurking.
Penelope C.(0)- continuously proving to be a good locktown
The Rodman(0)- townread him before the kill which is likely a frame on him so if anything hes even more town now tbh and if he turns up scum im flipping tables. but seriously stop fucking lurking
Kylan R.(0)- one of the people i could potentially see threatened by reads being flipped upside down since he made very few posts and those are regarded as townie. did i mention stop lurking?
Rhyanna F.(0)- also still locktown
Carl G.(0)- you are another person who would easily kill sanpei because you want to avoid feeling the fire burn up your ass as he suddenly shifts to scumread you after jacuzzi flips. moved up on my scumlist tbh
Manning P.(0)- yes im definitely scum thanks for asking
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rodman Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:35 pm

IDK how scum would frame me if I was the one looking at Sanpei as scum. And I agree with how it's surprising that Rhyanna has not died considering they are the most townie out of anyone to me. As for today, I will not lynch yet because I am deciding between Carl and Manning. I rule out Kylan because I cannot actually read him and Horatio is townie to me.
The Rodman
The Rodman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanpei S. Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:37 pm

Oh, right...

BAH!

GO TOWN!
DONT LET ME DOWN!

BAH!
Sanpei S.
Sanpei S.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:11 am

Votecount 4.1

Horatio A.(1)- Carl G.
Kylan R.(1) Penelope C.
Penelope C.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Carl G.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Kylan R., The Rodman, Horatio A., Rhyanna F., Manning P.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 25th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Horatio A. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:46 pm

There’s so little to actually respond to…

@Rodman: What we meant by a frame is referring to the discussion between Sanpei and Rhyanna before AJ cut it off. The kill may have been meant to make it seem like you were trying to cut Sanpei short and kill their conversation. Also, could you explain your reads, especially on Manning and Horatio?
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carl G. Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 pm

sorry i didnt manage to get stuff up yesterday, super busy with school stuff atm. anyway lemme drop some responses right now:
Penelope C. wrote:Okay, I’m going to start with trying to analyze the kill and Jacuzzi’s flip, then respond to some of what happened yesterday after I left.

I’m assuming Sanpei was killed for one of 3 reasons:

-Perceived as town by most people (if this is the case then there must be a reason Rhyanna wasn’t killed).

-Sanpei talking about rebasing his reads list if Jacuzzi was town (and scum thus being worried about being closer to the bottom).
think this is the most likely reasoning too. i mean its not like it would have given much comparing to the last list, but scum would have definitely been threatened by the idea of a changing readslist. i can't really imagine i'd be able to analyse this further, but thought i should have dropped my thoughts on it too.

-Cutting short the discussion about The Rodman (which would indicate a likely frame, although this game has had plenty of wifom already).

I personally think the second is these is most likely, so I want to try to figure out what the rebased list would be. Sanpei also never got to elaborate on Horatio moving up on their scum list, which could be another frame attempt or, if Horatio is scum, banking on us overlooking this point in favor of the above 3. This is in italics because I am very strongly considering it and still scumread Horatio, despite the lynch seen later in this post.

Some of my own reads have shifted regarding the flip, especially on Kylan R., who was last online on the 15th, which means he hasn’t seen my asking him to speak (on the 18th) unless he’s been using an incognito mode.  Regardless, Kylan was the one to prompt Anita’s “scumteam with Jacuzzi” comment, then went inactive but came back to say during day 2 that “PJ should receive the lynch because the opening statement from scum was a selfclaim with him. (Slightly paraphrased.) Albeit, Kylan went on to make a wallpost in which he shifted from a scumread to a townread on Jacuzzi. For the time being I’m going to Lynch Kylan R. This will likely change to Horatio, who remains my main scumread, by the end of the day, unless he does something extremely townish or Kylan does something especially scummy (or doesn’t return at all).

My other changed read is on Carl G., although it hasn’t changed that much. (In the order I listed yesterday, he and Rodman make up a “neutral” section.) What I’m gathering from your most recent post is that you switched to Jacuzzi because he was about to get lynched anyway and you thought it would help your reads. Manning seemed to have the same thoughts and didn’t switch, which makes Carl’s vote look like a possible, “Oh, let me get on the Jacuzzi wagon so I can get some points for this mislynch."
i really dont get this. i had fairly valid reasoning, and y'all seem to think im neutral-scum now because i made a shitty lynch that made it L-1. you lot are proper fannies if you think the points logic is valid considering scum would never just join the bandwagon for points and make themselves more subject to scrutiny, especially since i did it like 4 hours before deadline. i mean i hope you don't and its just penelope, cause thats fucking idiotic.

@Rhyanna: I agree that Anita continually asking for Rodman makes him look like town, but I wouldn’t consider him a strong town presence considering the lurking. I don’t know if I’d call her efforts “legitimate” yet, since she never actually switched to a vote for Rodman and seemed to give up on him pretty quickly (deeming him a "neutral read” because she wanted his reasoning).
she was totally aiming for a strong towny presence at the start of the day however, and pretty much asked 50% of the game to contribute more tho. not that im saying that reasoning isnt valid, but its still major wifom, and just because anita said their name in that context doesnt mean that they're more towny as a result of it, despite what others may think.

General: Sanpei was probably one of the most active users in the thread, so I just want to remind/encourage everyone to keep the activity up and make sure we have more pages than game 28 and once ask those who haven’t been as active to join us. I promise we (occasionally) don’t bite.

Manning P. wrote:sanpeis death makes a lot of sense for the reasons penelope has pointed out. my assumption is that a widely townread player who is about to give fresh perspectives on the game is far more dangerous to scum than a simple locktown.
it also suggests to me that scum isnt on our current scumlist (which is iirc rodman/horatio basically).
im also gonna hate whoever is scum because that death means our activity is gonna be as shitty as 28's at this rate
so thoughts
most likely yes to all of those suggestions. im still in favour of a horatio lynch today imo but im still not counting out everyone else yet, as it should be.

Horatio A.(0)- hasnt done anything to stop being a scumread. stop lurking.
basically my read
Penelope C.(0)- continuously proving to be a good locktown
less so here but still more of a town slant today.
The Rodman(0)- townread him before the kill which is likely a frame on him so if anything hes even more town now tbh and if he turns up scum im flipping tables. but seriously stop fucking lurking

Kylan R.(0)- one of the people i could potentially see threatened by reads being flipped upside down since he made very few posts and those are regarded as townie. did i mention stop lurking?
possible here yeah, im pretty neutral on kylan but still need to consider shit imo.
Rhyanna F.(0)- also still locktown
same here
Carl G.(0)- you are another person who would easily kill sanpei because you want to avoid feeling the fire burn up your ass as he suddenly shifts to scumread you after jacuzzi flips. moved up on my scumlist tbh
"want to avoid feeling the fire burn up your ass" aye and i clearly have been incompetent in this whole game in responding clearly to people. if he flipped scum on me fair enough, its not a huge thing and i doubt he would if he was still alive, i don't see how my PJ lynch would have indicated anything, considering 4/9 of us were on it, and i actually explained why i was gonna do it.
Manning P.(0)- yes im definitely scum thanks for asking

honestly if you're all up my arse so much bout me being scum, please go ahead and display your huge analysis of me and explain why im so clearly and utterly scum versus other people in this game who have quite clearly been ignored at some stages. anyway i'll pop on later (for real this time) and actually do some proper analysis versus the crappy response i've left for now.
Carl G.
Carl G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:19 pm

I don't have a "huge analysis" of why you're scum because, in my opinion, there are several other people more likely to be scum than you. The possible points bandwagon is something I was looking at only slightly and not factoring significantly into a read (hence "it hasn't changed that much" referring to my read on you as a whole). Part of it is that, as I said, Manning seemed to feel the same way but didn't switch at any point from Horatio, which made me wonder why you decided to lynch Jacuzzi instead of your scumread.

By the way, if the case is that Kylan needs a sub, I'll unlynch him of course.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:07 pm

Carl G. wrote:--snip--

honestly if you're all up my arse so much bout me being scum, please go ahead and display your huge analysis of me and explain why im so clearly and utterly scum versus other people in this game who have quite clearly been ignored at some stages. anyway i'll pop on later (for real this time) and actually do some proper analysis versus the crappy response i've left for now.
frankly i dont have the time for huge analysis but given the changing reads list sanpei was talking about horatio would have been unlikely to perform that kill specifically (which is my main reason for not hunting him again today for the time being) and rhyanna/penelope are still pretty unlikely to be scum given how much theyve contributed and pushed the anita wagon.
by poe that would leave rodman/carl/kylan. kylan would have been somewhat unlikely to kill sanpei specifically but i could see him do that. i consider rodman somewhat townie despite being really afk and youre not my biggest scumread pre-death but i could see you kill sanpei in case the person hed be turning on afterwards was you.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:35 am

Penelope C. wrote:I don't have a "huge analysis" of why you're scum because, in my opinion, there are several other people more likely to be scum than you.

I figure that I may as well elaborate on this part of my previous message, if only for the sake of sparking some discussion of any kind.

I mentioned already that Sanpei never got to elaborate on Horatio moving up on their scum list and that this could potentially indicate Horatio killing Sanpei for that purpose (hoping that we’d overlook it in favor of other possible motivations). It’s also possible that Sanpei was killed so that those who were lurking wouldn’t stand out as much—considering what’s happened to the activity, this has definitely been an effect regardless of if that was the intent or not. Right now, those people are Horatio, Kylan, and in my opinion Rodman. Strangely Rhyanna hasn't done much posting today, but she mentioned an intention to come back and read everything and it would be very strange for her of all people to suddenly start to lurk, so I'm assuming that there's a real life thing going on here.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:36 pm

Penelope C. wrote:
Penelope C. wrote:I don't have a "huge analysis" of why you're scum because, in my opinion, there are several other people more likely to be scum than you.

I figure that I may as well elaborate on this part of my previous message, if only for the sake of sparking some discussion of any kind.

I mentioned already that Sanpei never got to elaborate on Horatio moving up on their scum list and that this could potentially indicate Horatio killing Sanpei for that purpose (hoping that we’d overlook it in favor of other possible motivations). It’s also possible that Sanpei was killed so that those who were lurking wouldn’t stand out as much—considering what’s happened to the activity, this has definitely been an effect regardless of if that was the intent or not. Right now, those people are Horatio, Kylan, and in my opinion Rodman. Strangely Rhyanna hasn't done much posting today, but she mentioned an intention to come back and read everything and it would be very strange for her of all people to suddenly start to lurk, so I'm assuming that there's a real life thing going on here.
never actually noticed sanpei mentioned horatio moving up but wasnt he widely scumread on d3? i think only one person didnt read him as scum and that would be rodman (if youre reading this please do explain your reads more in future since i believe youre town and thus it would be something quite helpful for us).
my townblock is rhyanna/penelope/rodman and hence im quite confident that at this point scum is among carl/horatio/kylan. im not yet sure which of them to lynch today but if my previous statement is correct then it matters little. and to be honest we should kill off the inactives first because at least carl will keep contributing and if rhyanna/penelope die this night were turning into game 28.
lynch horatio should have been the lynch yesterday, disappointed that you werent.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:57 pm

Penelope C. wrote:

you're right
i'm actually going to be gone for a really long time so if aj could extend that would be good
if not you guys prob wont see much from me for a while, sorry Sad
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:02 pm

Kylan R. has been subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:07 pm

hi i've read over everything

Lynch Carl G.
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:28 pm

Rhyanna F. wrote:sanpei got killed what
i guess they were trying to frame rodman?

didn't expect to be alive but ill catch up on everything soon

idk how to multiquote but this post and the one before it sounds sooo fake
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:46 pm

Kylan R. wrote:hi i've read over everything

Lynch Carl G.
welcome aboard! please be more active than your sub :/
what stands out for you in carls actions that makes him look scummier than other players?
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kylan R. Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

This. He acknowledges that RVS is "just usual day 1 meta." yet complains about it and asks for reasoning when the game literally just started. Now usually this is NAI but in regards to the D1 scumflip it makes him look a lot worse imo.
Kylan R.
Kylan R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 pm

is that the only thing that seems scummy about carl?
what about your reads on other people?
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rodman Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:23 pm

Manning P. wrote:the rodman, horatio, penelope and jacuzzi were all pretty quick to jump on anita.
in the rodmans case he posted nothing else apart from the random bandwagon on her, and that penelope and jacuzzi used the same post as the basis for their read on her.
while sanpei lynched her and then unlynched he provided original reasoning when he did lynch her which i value more over the lengthy posts the others made with partly reused arguments.
on the other hand having looked at her defense its basically just wifom plus another few reads... which is not to my liking and hence i want to keep the pressure.
i shall lynch anita and put her at l-1.

honestly i just feel like this was an example of the realization that the partner (if scum) was being without a doubt lynched at the end of the day.

I'll pop on tonight for a bit to maybe look at some past posts from people and see if my mind changes at all, but expect a Anita lynch from me.(Carl G.)

that was end of day 1. So on one hand I see it as a last minute attempt to detach from your partner while on the other hand I see someone who made it look like they thought Anita was scum without actually lynching them. The latter reasoning is one I have seen come true many times on PS. But I will proceed to abstain so i can hear from anyone
The Rodman
The Rodman

Back to top Go down

Post by Manning P. Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:29 pm

The Rodman wrote:
Manning P. wrote:the rodman, horatio, penelope and jacuzzi were all pretty quick to jump on anita.
in the rodmans case he posted nothing else apart from the random bandwagon on her, and that penelope and jacuzzi used the same post as the basis for their read on her.
while sanpei lynched her and then unlynched he provided original reasoning when he did lynch her which i value more over the lengthy posts the others made with partly reused arguments.
on the other hand having looked at her defense its basically just wifom plus another few reads... which is not to my liking and hence i want to keep the pressure.

honestly i just feel like this was an example of the realization that the partner (if scum) was being without a doubt lynched at the end of the day.
im not gonna argue on that because i know exactly where youre coming from and i admit that is something i might have done as scum. now you may call this wifom but i truly despise bussing and hence would have attempted to shift to jacuzzi if i were her scumbuddy. but disregarding that... at the same time you do have to consider that the wagon on her built up ridiculously quickly and as such i feel like its an obligation for any townie to immediately consider the possibility of scum being on the wagon having hopped on conveniently and anita actually being town.
i had already realised back then i might be called out for jumping on the wagon really late but it doesnt matter to me. everyone deserves a chance to defend themselves and to be given the benefit of doubt especially under the circumstances anita was in and that is why i waited for the defence before lynching. if she had offered a decent defense i wouldnt have lynched her. since she didnt i ended up lynching her and we got a mafia lynch out of it. its that simple really.
you do however raise an interesting point (or something i deduced from my interpretation of this situation? idk). there is a chance that her mafia buddy bussed on d1 to gain huge towncred which really helps in this setup since mafia dont get a kill for the first two nights hence making it "excusable" for widely townread players to survive longer.
meanwhile sanpei also mentioned his changing reads list... coincidence? i think not.
i need to debate over whether i should do a complete 360 on my reads or whether im actually just overthinking here honestly.
Manning P.
Manning P.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:34 pm

Penelope C. wrote:
My other changed read is on Carl G., although it hasn’t changed that much. (In the order I listed yesterday, he and Rodman make up a “neutral” section.) What I’m gathering from your most recent post is that you switched to Jacuzzi because he was about to get lynched anyway and you thought it would help your reads. Manning seemed to have the same thoughts and didn’t switch, which makes Carl’s vote look like a possible, “Oh, let me get on the Jacuzzi wagon so I can get some points for this mislynch."

@Rhyanna: I agree that Anita continually asking for Rodman makes him look like town, but I wouldn’t consider him a strong town presence considering the lurking. I don’t know if I’d call her efforts “legitimate” yet, since she never actually switched to a vote for Rodman and seemed to give up on him pretty quickly (deeming him a "neutral read” because she wanted his reasoning).
i think the events of last day do make carl look worse, esp given the different between how manning and carl approached it despite having similar reads
i don't think he's a strong town presence either, i just think he's very likely to be town. I think anita gave up because the rodman lynch gained 0 traction, but i suppose thats something that varies by interpretation

The Rodman wrote:IDK how scum would frame me if I was the one looking at  Sanpei as scum. And I agree with how it's surprising that Rhyanna has not died considering they are the most townie out of anyone to me. As for today, I will not lynch yet because I am deciding between Carl and Manning. I rule out Kylan because I cannot actually read him and Horatio is townie to me.
its more that sanpei was arguing about you being scummy
please try to expand more about why you read people as townie/scummy, knowing your opinion is nice but knowing why you have that opinion is better

Penelope C. wrote:There’s so little to actually respond to…

@Rodman: What we meant by a frame is referring to the discussion between Sanpei and Rhyanna before AJ cut it off. The kill may have been meant to make it seem like you were trying to cut Sanpei short and kill their conversation. Also, could you explain your reads, especially on Manning and Horatio?
i guess penelope can say what i meant to say too thanks

Carl G. wrote:
i really dont get this. i had fairly valid reasoning, and y'all seem to think im neutral-scum now because i made a shitty lynch that made it L-1. you lot are proper fannies if you think the points logic is valid considering scum would never just join the bandwagon for points and make themselves more subject to scrutiny, especially since i did it like 4 hours before deadline. i mean i hope you don't and its just penelope, cause thats fucking idiotic.
dont defend yourself with wifom please and thank you
id lynch you but i lynched pj for the same thing and we know how that turned out

Kylan R. wrote:
Rhyanna F. wrote:sanpei got killed what
i guess they were trying to frame rodman?

didn't expect to be alive but ill catch up on everything soon

idk how to multiquote but this post and the one before it sounds sooo fake
multiquote by clicking multiquote on all posts you want to multiquote and then click post reply

Kylan R. wrote:
Carl G. wrote:Not really sure why we're spreading lynches just for the sake of it. No clue why exactly this has any use when we all know this is just usual day 1 meta. Anyway, how about you all explain your lynches when you carry them out for a change? It's always nice for that to happen.

This. He acknowledges that RVS is "just usual day 1 meta." yet complains about it and asks for reasoning when the game literally just started. Now usually this is NAI but in regards to the D1 scumflip it makes him look a lot worse imo.
this is actually a good point

The Rodman wrote:

I'll pop on tonight for a bit to maybe look at some past posts from people and see if my mind changes at all, but expect a Anita lynch from me.(Carl G.)

that was end of day 1. So on one hand I see it as a last minute attempt to detach from your partner while on the other hand I see someone who made it look like they thought Anita was scum without actually lynching them. The latter reasoning is one I have seen come true many times on PS. But I will proceed to abstain so i can hear from anyone
if i remember correctly manning's post was immediately after anita made a huge defense post, which would probably be the optimal time for a partner to start defending her
the only thing holding me back from locktownreading manning is what you said, feeling anita was a lost cause and just giving her up to try and gain townie points

the last point on carl could honestly be either him trying to distance or him just forgetting to lynch anita
mafia don't lose points for lynching their partner so there wouldnt really be any reason for him to not lynch her though so im inclined to think that he just forgot
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:36 pm

also kylan just got subbed yet was apparently inactive during the night phase, meaning that he couldnt have sent in the kill unless he was subbed in during the night and aj only told us that he was subbed now to prevent suspicion
i could be looking into it way too much but its something to consider
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:34 am

Hello there, new Kylan!

First, I’m going to [b]unlynch Kylan R. and lynch Horatio A.[b], as I said I would. Manning makes a valid point with Horatio being unlikely to kill Sanpei because of a changed reads list, however in my opinion Horatio would still have multiple possible reasons to kill Sanpei (see my above post[s]).

I would ask about Kylan’s read on Carl (and on other players in general), but Manning seems to have done so already. I do still want to ask Kylan what his thoughts are on the game and how it’s progressed (ex. anything we should be paying more or less attention to in your opinion). This might tie in with Manning asking about Kylan’s reads on other people, but if not I hope I’m not being overwhelming by adding this.

Kylan R. wrote:

“This is actually a good-“ okay, Rhyanna, snipe your revenge here. I would like to hear Carl’s response to this though. Frankly, I’d like to hear Carl’s response to a lot of what’s happened since he last posted, considering that a fair amount of it relates to him in one way or another. (This is the kind of thing I'm referring to when I say "anything we should be paying more or less attention to" by the way, at the time of this being posted I assumed that it was just someone who didn't like RVS making a post about it.)

The Rodman wrote:

I mentioned this during day 2 and Carl’s response was that he simply wasn’t able to get on again before the deadline, followed by the apparently unintentional Penelope iso. It’s on page 7, specifically. Rhyanna makes a good point with mafia not losing points for lynching a partner. I can think of many times on PS like you mentioned, but they tend to be more of a case of "cut off by the deadline" from what I've seen. I pursued it on day 2 here in part because Carl went as far as to say that he was going to lynch Anita.

Rhyanna F. wrote:also kylan just got subbed yet was apparently inactive during the night phase, meaning that he couldnt have sent in the kill unless he was subbed in during the night and aj only told us that he was subbed now to prevent suspicion
i could be looking into it way too much but its something to consider

This is also a good point. I’m going to try to avoid entering host meta territory though. If I'm correct though the second Kylan didn't come online until around the same time AJ subbed him in, so I'm guessing that was when he got access to the account unless he was specifically told to wait until the night was finished (which would still indicate him as not being scum unless he watched as a guest).
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope C. Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:36 am

Cool. The lynch didn't get bolded. unlynch Kylan R. and lynch Horatio A., who I see is online at this moment and I assume will be making a post some time soon.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhyanna F. Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:30 am

what motivation does horatio have to kill sanpei over me is my question
i was going to be going after horatio after pj flipped so killing sanpei doesn't make sense from his pov
maybe he's mindgaming us all though
Rhyanna F.
Rhyanna F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:48 am

Votecount 4.2

Horatio A.(3)- Carl G., Manning P., Penelope C.
Carl G.(1)- Kylan R.
Kylan R.(0)
Penelope C.(0)-
The Rodman(0)-
Rhyanna F.(0)-
Manning P.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- The Rodman, Horatio A., Rhyanna F.
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Saturday the 25th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Horatio A. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next