Game 26: F11

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Rita O. wrote:
Or how about we not figure out who cop is but figure out who mafia is instead, much more efficient use of our time and also if the cop doesnt want to claim we dont have to force him...

Also i feel like if there is a cop, they most likely would have already claimed since mafia roleblocker is dead so I feel like it is safe to assume this is a no power role setup in my opinion. Which is why i dont want you guys thinking about the cop, but the mafia instead.
lol please we should absolutely be figuring out if cop is in the game (would appreciate McGinty/Tierra confirming that they're cop/not cop). While yes, we should be looking for a mafia atm, the most important order of business is having cop claim if they exist because if they die in the night, we will have literally just thrown away our best way of winning. There is ZERO reason cop should not be claiming if they are present and reading these posts, which is why I am assuming that everyone here isn't cop (again, assuming everyone is playing optimally).
That being said, I am probably beating a dead horse at this point so i'm going to stop yelling at everyone to claim if they're cop (if doctor's itg they should be on McGinty or Tierra, assuming they don't post in here ofc. I think it's safe to assume anyone who posts from here on out without claiming is NOT cop) and start looking at what's been posted thus far.
...tomorrow.
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:26 am

Hey Wilbur would you like to talk about something unrelated the cop/doc
Thanks and Merry Christmas
Ellen D.
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:43 am

Ellen D. wrote:Hey Wilbur would you like to talk about something unrelated the cop/doc
Thanks and Merry Christmas
Ellen D.

He said he will tomorrow so i am guessing he went to sleep after posting. But i cant believe only like 3 posts happened overnight.... Today should be the day where we compile our thoughts and decide on a lynch but how is this gonna even happen with like 3 or 4 people talking in the whole game.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:31 am

Welcome to anon
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 am

But yeah i just hopped on to see the posts but I have to go somewhere in a bit, I'll check later today and tell you guys who I think we should lynch
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:10 am

Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:
Or how about we not figure out who cop is but figure out who mafia is instead, much more efficient use of our time and also if the cop doesnt want to claim we dont have to force him...

Also i feel like if there is a cop, they most likely would have already claimed since mafia roleblocker is dead so I feel like it is safe to assume this is a no power role setup in my opinion. Which is why i dont want you guys thinking about the cop, but the mafia instead.
lol please we should absolutely be figuring out if cop is in the game (would appreciate McGinty/Tierra confirming that they're cop/not cop). While yes, we should be looking for a mafia atm, the most important order of business is having cop claim if they exist because if they die in the night, we will have literally just thrown away our best way of winning. There is ZERO reason cop should not be claiming if they are present and reading these posts, which is why I am assuming that everyone here isn't cop (again, assuming everyone is playing optimally).
That being said, I am probably beating a dead horse at this point so i'm going to stop yelling at everyone to claim if they're cop (if doctor's itg they should be on McGinty or Tierra, assuming they don't post in here ofc. I think it's safe to assume anyone who posts from here on out without claiming is NOT cop) and start looking at what's been posted thus far.
...tomorrow.

I think what Rita is trying to say is that if this were a power role set up, cop would have claimed by now considering every player has been online since Day 2 and as you said there is no reason for cop not to claim. So we should focus more on scum hunting than cop hunting because even though we pretty much win if cop claims and doc isn't stupid, we shouldn't rely on it in case its a vanilla townie set up
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:21 am

I'll type something up soon.
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by McGinty P. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:31 pm

yeah I'm sorry, I forgot this was going on and the last few days have been stressful to no end... let me read this and I'll get back to you guys with an educated post in 15. I'm pretty proud of that day 1 scum snipe though
avatar
McGinty P.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by McGinty P. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 pm

First of all why the fuck would I bus when there are two mafia in the entire game and that would be giving me a really bad 1v7 chance. There's literally no reason to lynch me.

As for townreads, Rita O. is my biggest townread. Definitely some quality contributions from her.

I now agree with Wilbur that if you are cop, it is beneficial for the town you claim. The mafia no longer have a block and so you're guaranteed to get protected. Wilbur is also PROBABLY town in my eyes.

As for scumreads, it could definitely be Ellen. Kind of playing under the radar... but on the other hand, she did tell Wilbur to stop being so hyperfocused on finding cop... even though I agree with Wilbur. Neutral.

Leona has clearly been inactive as fuck and so *shrug* so has Tierra, can you please post.

Morrison is being really weird with his posts and he could definitely be scum, he was super defensive when Ellen lynched him.

Lynch Morrison Z.
avatar
McGinty P.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by McGinty P. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:40 pm

oh.. and I'm not cop
avatar
McGinty P.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:57 pm

Thank you for finally appearing lmao.

If I were to pick someone to lynch now I would lynch Leona but she did say she will type something up so I have to hold my lynch until then. If she doesnt by tomorrow around the same sort of time as this post then I am gonna lynch her. My reasoning is kind of explained through my previous posts.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:01 pm

>Defensive

Yes, because if someone is lynching me I'm just gonna sit back and be like "oh go ahead, I'm town anyway". I'm obviously gonna do what I can to stop it because from my point of view its a waste of a lynch.

And when are we ever gonna hear from Leona? I feel like she's just stalling at this point
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:02 pm

I'll go ahead and make my reads now
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:27 pm


Rita O.(0):
Good contributions, not a town read for me because she could just be really good scum but definitely leaning more town than scum. Either way, I don't think we should lynch her at the moment because she's one of the people keeping the game active and is being a lot more intellectual than the rest of us

Leona L.(0)-
Tbh all i have really seen from you is you saying that you'll post or you'll do something but you never really have. You haven't said anything significant enough for me to think you're scum but I'd definitely be up to lynch you if you're not gonna do/say anything.



Ellen D.(0)-
Like McGinty said, you could be playing under the radar and you seemed really jumpy when you were so persistent on lynching me and then unlynched me really quickly. Wouldn't say it's scummy and so I don't think you're the best lynch today


McGinty P.(0)-
Definitely not on my scum list right now because well, i said it, you said it, we all said it. Still think that you're reason to lynch me isn't justified cause its literally what anyone would do but nonetheless, not a good lynch option.


Tierra A.(0)-
Along with what i said, I think what Rita said can be taken into consideration too because you could have just not known. Still don't think mafia would be that ignorant tho so you're more likely town imo. I still think you should say something


Wilbur R.(0)-
I honestly, appreciate your efforts to make cop claim, props to you but its pretty evident that there is no cop. (UNLESS ITS LEONA OR TIERRA OR SOMEONE WHO ISNT HERE). But I actually just realized something but its not safe to say so I'll keep it to myself until the time is right. But yeah, on behalf of you I'll say it one more time

IF THERE IS A COP IN THIS GAME THEN CLAIM BECAUSE THERE IS NO REASON FOR YOU NOT TO

Anyway, you don't strike scummy to me, you just seem like a frustrated townie.
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:28 pm

Oh ignore the 0's, i copy pasted the player list from Aj's post and forgot to delete it llol
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:16 pm

What I have so far:

Obvious stuff first

1) Our game is probably the one with no power roles, meaning our Mafia Roleblocker lynch may not be that game-changing. However, the mafia did not know this in advanced so those that lynched Keanu have that going for them.

Now the not-so-obvious reads:

First, let me try to analyze the night kill. I also think it was a terrible choice (to be honest, I didn't even know Old Man Swamp was in the game). The only reason I see is Old Man Swamp did lynch Keanu first? I guess that was the reason. Not sure how useful that would be just wanted to put an end to the discussion.

Now for the reads: Since it is just the beginning of the game, I will try to scum hunt by another method. I'll summarize what each player did so far, and what I think their intentions were.

Going by the player list:

McGinty: McGinty at first wanted more activity to scumhunt, which was understandable since activity was quite low. I don't see why the mafia would encourage activity, since it allows them to lurk easier. Since then, he lynched Keanu, which I highly doubt it was a bus because there is no reason to bus a mafia roleblocker over mafia goon. His posts are of good quality and I don't see why he would be mafia. To me, he is easily the towniest player in the game. The only thing that would change my mind is if he is still alive until the end game (as much as I don't want to say this, if there is no doctor, he is probably the first one to go).

Morrison Z: As for Morrison, his early game posts were pretty much filler as the "Morrison" character. At first I thought his "^^^" post that agreed with Keanu could mean something, but he already was against hypo before, so it probably doesn't mean anything. To be honest, I don't agree with lynching him. Nothing screams scum to me. In my opinion, his posts were not defensive. He even provided a read list while I was typing up this post. He changed now and I think we should give him an opportunity to participate more.

Rita: For some reason, I don't like Rita's spike in activity. It reminds me of some game in the past where mafia posted a lot and no one bothered to question them since they were the town leaders, resulting in a easy victory. I'm just probably thinking too much though. Let's start with her day 2 posts. She really dislike the idea of cop claims as she thinks it's useless. I don't know why this is such a big deal to be honest, but she did have multiple posts on this topic. I do like her read lists though, I think so far this one is the most critical and detailed.

Tierra: I have no idea what to say. She just disappeared. And before she disappeared, she basically lynch (or unlynch) in every posts. She did take plurality off Morrison onto Keanu, but perhaps it was due to her low activity that she forgot to do anything about it.

Wilbur: Wilbur is scummy to me because I think he was the one that put plurality on Morrison. He didn't mentioned much about the reason though. All his other posts are basically asking for cop to claim etc... not so much in terms of other details. Would like to hear more from him.

and lastly

Ellen: I think she is scummy. For one, she said "happy to lynch Leona" which to me implies she wants to lynch those that are not participating (since she didn't lynch Morrison as his previous post said he will play better now). However, Morrison did post but she still lynched him, which I think was weird. Ellen seems lynch-happy. I don't think her posts were that detailed or brought up anything significant. She townread Wilbur but didn't provide much reasoning. All in all, I find Ellen to be scummy which is why i will

Lynch Ellen

Please tell me your thoughts on this.



avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Alright. Wow. 3 reads lists. fun

Both Morrison and Leona described me as lynch happy?
So far I lynched someone day 1, then never unlynched
Day 2 I mentioned someone being the person i would lynch, then after a while lynched someone different, then unlynched a bit later
i dont see how im 'lynch happy'

Will elaborate in a second i just need to read some stuff
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:31 pm

At the start of the day, I went through i few names that I considered as options for scum
I said I didnt want to lynch morrison at the time because he promised a 'new' morrison (just like morrison kinda did at the half time break against ash. cool) and i wanted to see this new morrison
the new morrison didnt seem that townie, so i lynched him.
after many times being nagged at about it by Leona and Morrison, I unlynched as they had convinced me Morrison wasnt a good lynch target.
1 more post coming maybe/maybe not
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:41 pm

Leona L. wrote:What I have so far:

Obvious stuff first

1) Our game is probably the one with no power roles, meaning our Mafia Roleblocker lynch may not be that game-changing. However, the mafia did not know this in advanced so those that lynched Keanu have that going for them.

Now the not-so-obvious reads:

First, let me try to analyze the night kill. I also think it was a terrible choice (to be honest, I didn't even know Old Man Swamp was in the game). The only reason I see is Old Man Swamp did lynch Keanu first? I guess that was the reason. Not sure how useful that would be just wanted to put an end to the discussion.

Now for the reads: Since it is just the beginning of the game, I will try to scum hunt by another method. I'll summarize what each player did so far, and what I think their intentions were.

Going by the player list:

McGinty: McGinty at first wanted more activity to scumhunt, which was understandable since activity was quite low. I don't see why the mafia would encourage activity, since it allows them to lurk easier. Since then, he lynched Keanu, which I highly doubt it was a bus because there is no reason to bus a mafia roleblocker over mafia goon. His posts are of good quality and I don't see why he would be mafia. To me, he is easily the towniest player in the game. The only thing that would change my mind is if he is still alive until the end game (as much as I don't want to say this, if there is no doctor, he is probably the first one to go).

Morrison Z: As for Morrison, his early game posts were pretty much filler as the "Morrison" character. At first I thought his "^^^" post that agreed with Keanu could mean something, but he already was against hypo before, so it probably doesn't mean anything. To be honest, I don't agree with lynching him. Nothing screams scum to me. In my opinion, his posts were not defensive. He even provided a read list while I was typing up this post. He changed now and I think we should give him an opportunity to participate more.

Rita: For some reason, I don't like Rita's spike in activity. It reminds me of some game in the past where mafia posted a lot and no one bothered to question them since they were the town leaders, resulting in a easy victory. I'm just probably thinking too much though. Let's start with her day 2 posts. She really dislike the idea of cop claims as she thinks it's useless. I don't know why this is such a big deal to be honest, but she did have multiple posts on this topic. I do like her read lists though, I think so far this one is the most critical and detailed.

Tierra: I have no idea what to say. She just disappeared. And before she disappeared, she basically lynch (or unlynch) in every posts. She did take plurality off Morrison onto Keanu, but perhaps it was due to her low activity that she forgot to do anything about it.

Wilbur: Wilbur is scummy to me because I think he was the one that put plurality on Morrison. He didn't mentioned much about the reason though. All his other posts are basically asking for cop to claim etc... not so much in terms of other details. Would like to hear more from him.

and lastly

Ellen: I think she is scummy. For one, she said "happy to lynch Leona" which to me implies she wants to lynch those that are not participating (since she didn't lynch Morrison as his previous post said he will play better now). However, Morrison did post but she still lynched him, which I think was weird. Ellen seems lynch-happy. I don't think her posts were that detailed or brought up anything significant. She townread Wilbur but didn't provide much reasoning. All in all, I find Ellen to be scummy which is why i will

Lynch Ellen

Please tell me your thoughts on this.




While I mostly agree with what you said, I have bolded everything I disagree with and i will explain why

Rita disagreeing about cop: Rita didnt disagree about cop claim. she just thought it was a bad idea to focus entirely on cop, which I agree with, since there is likely no cop anyway

I just dont understand that first sentence about me and i think you just misunderstood my first post? am confused

I've already talked about the lynch happy thing

I never Townread wilbur (unless i did then sorry) I just said that I didnt think asking for a cop claim was scummy



Now i wanna comment on the nightkill thing
That nightkill was seemingly random, with no thought. I think that nightkill was made by someone who didnt really keep up with day 1. Which when it came to night they just thought, oh its n1 doesnt matter who i kill, and randomly picked from the PL. Someone who i think would do this would be.......
Tierra! Tierra do something plz


avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:17 pm

Thank you morrison and leona for your read lists.

I knew someone was gonna pick up on my weird spike in activity so i guess i'll tell you guys why. In the past 3 or 4 games i've been killed N1 so my ultimate goal was to survive till day 2 lmao. But thats not important, what you guys want to know is my thoughts on the read lists right?

Leona why would you put an end to a discussion of a nightkill? Having something to discuss does not hurt as long as its directly related to the mafia which it is. Like you said, old man swamp was the first to lynch but it was a random lynch. If what you are saying is right then the person who killed him most likely wasnt paying attention to the actual game and instead just looked at AJ's lynch list and decided a kill on that. This means that the mafia wasnt paying attention to the game/RVS stage. This means that ellen is less likely mafia because its evident that she did read his specific post when lynching keanu. Additionally its considered a shitpost/filler by ellen and fillers are the least forced which means its less likely she planned all of this. The same thing can be said with morrison because he started a trash-talking fiasco from the exact same post. This is also why although ellen has been kind of scummy I dont really think she is the mafia. But my point is you can analyse something out of anything so ending a discussion is not a good thing. Leona i am sure you understand that posts when being serious can easily be manipulated to give a townie impression. But there are always little things that give you away and with a keen eye for detail, one truth prevails.

Leading on from that lets start analysing you, from that thing its fairly evident you wanted to end that discussion. From previous posts i have stated that this is a mistake from the mafia that they made a less obvious choice of kill as it can give the mafia away. Now it could be that you wanted it closed because you are worried about it revealing you. However it could also just mean you are an impatient person who only wants to prioritize some aspects and ignore others which is why I cannot give a verdict on just that. However what I did find out is a trait of you which can be useful to me in order to analyse other things. This goes for every other character and there will be a time where i go crazy with the analysis.

I agree with the reasoning behind all your reads even if i dont necessarily agree with the actual verdict you've given. But thats your thoughts and I thank you for not being an arsehole like tierra and not post anything after you promise.

avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:21 pm

Oh shit ellen was a step ahead of me and did a bit of her own nightkill analysis cri.

The thing with tierra is that you really start questioning whether mafia would really be so bad as to just not contribute. I mean i know keanu didnt but we all have brains so naturally we use them to try and outsmart town. Whatever tho, i've been upset for a while about no one talking so seeing a lot of posts made my day so thank you all.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Rita O. wrote:Thank you morrison and leona for your read lists.

I knew someone was gonna pick up on my weird spike in activity so i guess i'll tell you guys why. In the past 3 or 4 games i've been killed N1 so my ultimate goal was to survive till day 2 lmao. But thats not important, what you guys want to know is my thoughts on the read lists right?

Leona why would you put an end to a discussion of a nightkill? Having something to discuss does not hurt as long as its directly related to the mafia which it is. Like you said, old man swamp was the first to lynch but it was a random lynch. If what you are saying is right then the person who killed him most likely wasnt paying attention to the actual game and instead just looked at AJ's lynch list and decided a kill on that. This means that the mafia wasnt paying attention to the game/RVS stage. This means that ellen is less likely mafia because its evident that she did read his specific post when lynching keanu. Additionally its considered a shitpost/filler by ellen and fillers are the least forced which means its less likely she planned all of this. The same thing can be said with morrison because he started a trash-talking fiasco from the exact same post. This is also why although ellen has been kind of scummy I dont really think she is the mafia. But my point is you can analyse something out of anything so ending a discussion is not a good thing. Leona i am sure you understand that posts when being serious can easily be manipulated to give a townie impression. But there are always little things that give you away and with a keen eye for detail, one truth prevails.

Leading on from that lets start analysing you, from that thing its fairly evident you wanted to end that discussion. From previous posts i have stated that this is a mistake from the mafia that they made a less obvious choice of kill as it can give the mafia away. Now it could be that you wanted it closed because you are worried about it revealing you. However it could also just mean you are an impatient person who only wants to prioritize some aspects and ignore others which is why I cannot give a verdict on just that. However what I did find out is a trait of you which can be useful to me in order to analyse other things. This goes for every other character and there will be a time where i go crazy with the analysis.

I agree with the reasoning behind all your reads even if i dont necessarily agree with the actual verdict you've given. But thats your thoughts and I thank you for not being an arsehole like tierra and not post anything after you promise.


I'm not wrong when I said your read lists are the most critical and detailed, but wow this is just one big piece of over-analysis. First of all, I agree that abruptly ending any discussion is scummy but the problem is there were no discussions about the night kills. I said that because I wanted to bring that point back up again, and end it so we can move on to other things. If you have any new theories, please say so.
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:33 pm

There were none, but i was trying to force the discussion because i had a good feeling it would be useful. With this you call "over-analysis", i made no big leaps, i explained each point before moving to the next which is why I dont see why my "over-analysis" can be disregarded. Like I said, this is directly related to the mafia so there is no reason to close any sort of discussion. Simultaneous discussions can still work.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:34 pm

Ellen D. wrote:Alright. Wow. 3 reads lists.  fun

Both Morrison and Leona described me as lynch happy?
So far I lynched someone day 1, then never unlynched
Day 2 I mentioned someone being the person i would lynch, then after a while lynched someone different, then unlynched a bit later
i dont see how im 'lynch happy'

Will elaborate in a second i just need to read some stuff

I didn't say you were lynch happy. I said you were really jumpy about the lynch since you lynched and unclenched me so quickly. Cause normally someone would be more reluctant or think about it. But once again, I'm not saying it was scummy, I was just giving my analysis on everyone's plays
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:35 pm

thinky*
ihy autocorrect
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum