Game 26: F11

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Rita O. wrote:There were none, but i was trying to force the discussion because i had a good feeling it would be useful. With this you call  "over-analysis", i made no big leaps, i explained each point before moving to the next which is why I dont see why my "over-analysis" can be disregarded. Like I said, this is directly related to the mafia so there is no reason to close any sort of discussion. Simultaneous discussions can still work.

If you want to start a discussion, then go ahead. I just don't see the point of saying you shouldn't "close it" if you are gonna say this and not derive any useful conclusions from it.
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:41 pm

The useful conclusions i derived are that ellen and morrison would unlikely make such a kill and thus in my mind I am narrowing down the most likely people to be mafia. People who said "this is the worst nightkill" could easily just be saying that to make others believe they are too smart to make the kill. So what i am saying is that i believe the mafia is likely out of leona, wilbur and tierra.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:54 pm

Rita O. wrote:The useful conclusions i derived are that ellen and morrison would unlikely make such a kill and thus in my mind I am narrowing down the most likely people to be mafia. People who said "this is the worst nightkill" could easily just be saying that to make others believe they are too smart to make the kill. So what i am saying is that i believe the mafia is likely out of leona, wilbur and tierra.

I'd say that your conclusion assumes what you believes to be true, and honestly from an outsider perspective it seems like you are deep into your own theory.

Let me try to analyze what you have so far:

"I think figuring out the reason behind the nightkill on old man swamp can narrow down the suspects by a lot because mafia made a mistake of targetting someone unexpected. This means he had a personal-ish reason or he isnt taking the game seriously which can be reflected in the posts themselves (eg morrison)."

1) What do you mean by unexpected? If Old Man Swamp is unexpected, then who is expected? In your perspective, who do you think should have died instead? These are the questions I want answered.

By the way, that's pretty much it on your discussion about the nightkill. So I'm surprised you would have such a strong reaction to my "end the discussion" post since this is how much you have talked about it so far.
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:57 pm

Personally, I would have killed Mcginty or Wilbu
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:03 pm

Actually, I just realized something. Perhaps another reason why Old Man Swamp was lynched is because there may be a doctor? We are so caught up with asking for cop claims we forgot that the mafia have no idea what they are dealing with. Rita, since you seems to be leading this discussion, I want to hear what you think about this.

Lastly, I am seriously considering lynching Wilbur instead of Ellen. Because I don't see Wilbur contributing this much anytime soon.
avatar
Leona L.

Posts : 59
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Ellen D. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:07 pm

Actually thinking about it, that makes a lot of sense
Old Man Swamp seemed kind of quiet, and that seems like a doc kinda think to do
avatar
Ellen D.

Posts : 29
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by ajhockeystar on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:12 pm

Votecount 2.2
******************************

Morrison Z.(1)- McGinty P.
Ellen D.(1)- Leona L.
Rita O.(0)-
Leona L.(0)-
McGinty P.(0)-
Tierra A.(0)-
Wilbur R.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Rita O., Wilbur R., Tierra A., Morrison Z., Ellen D.
******************************
There are 7 alive so it takes 4 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 23rd at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Morrison Z. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:13 pm

Ellen D. wrote:Actually thinking about it, that makes a lot of sense
Old Man Swamp seemed kind of quiet, and that seems like a doc kinda think to do

Or mafia could have thought that doc wouldn't protect old man swamp and so they killed him. Thats the way I interpreted it at least.
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:24 pm

I dont think a doc would say absolutely nothing apart from shitpost. Idk about you but if i was a doc i would still make an effort to do something because i would have a better understanding on who i should or shouldnt protect. Plus being a power role you feel a sense of responsibility that a vanilla townie wouldnt have. Thats why "bored townies" exist.

By unexpected I mean they decided to kill someone who hasnt said anything useful or in old man swamp's case, anything at all. By expected it would be people like McGinty, ellen, wilbur and myself because they actually said useful stuff that isnt just encouraging others to talk. (Useful in my eyes means giving ideas on strats or on scum, etc.) Because killing someone expected would mean that there isnt much to analyse about the nightkill because the sole reason would be that the target was a threat. However old man swamp wasnt a threat in the slightest which means there is a distinct reason in which could give the mafia away. Thats why i am so intrigued about it.

My reaction wasnt really that strong, I just felt like if a discussion is just starting people should encourage it and not kill it.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:27 pm

Morrison Z. wrote:
Ellen D. wrote:Actually thinking about it, that makes a lot of sense
Old Man Swamp seemed kind of quiet, and that seems like a doc kinda think to do

Or mafia could have thought that doc wouldn't protect old man swamp and so they killed him. Thats the way I interpreted it at least.

No reason why mafia would nightkill a person that could be lynched instead for being inactive/unhelpful. Instead they kill a useful person who would be least likely protected by doc or use WIFOM
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Rita O. wrote:I dont think a doc would say absolutely nothing apart from shitpost. Idk about you but if i was a doc i would still make an effort to do something because i would have a better understanding on who i should or shouldnt protect. Plus being a power role you feel a sense of responsibility that a vanilla townie wouldnt have. Thats why "bored townies" exist.

By unexpected I mean they decided to kill someone who hasnt said anything useful or in old man swamp's case, anything at all. By expected it would be people like McGinty, ellen, wilbur and myself because they actually said useful stuff that isnt just encouraging others to talk. (Useful in my eyes means giving ideas on strats or on scum, etc.) Because killing someone expected would mean that there isnt much to analyse about the nightkill because the sole reason would be that the target was a threat. However old man swamp wasnt a threat in the slightest which means there is a distinct reason in which could give the mafia away. Thats why i am so intrigued about it.

My reaction wasnt really that strong, I just felt like if a discussion is just starting people should encourage it and not kill it.

Thats exactly what I was thinking lol
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:31 pm

But I can still see mafia predicting that doc would protect someone like u or McGinty so they killed someone "unexpected"
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:32 pm

Speaking of McGinty, I would appreciate it if you put more thought into this lynch you have on me but idk if thats gonna seem defensive to you
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:46 pm

Morrison Z. wrote:But I can still see mafia predicting that doc would protect someone like u or McGinty so they killed someone "unexpected"

But that begs the question doesnt it. Why not kill tierra then? There is no way the doc would protect her and she actually did speak and said stuff like "keanu what do you have to say about the kiddo" or something like that. So it seems she's willing to contribute at least something to the game. So either the fact that the kill was decided through AJ's post applies OR it could be tierra is actually the mafia. Because the "expected" kills could all be protected by doc so she picks one of the "unexpected". Morrison was at the brink of being lynched day 1 so maybe he can get lynched day 2 so no need to kill him. Old man swamp is the only guy left. Plausible however I am more inclined to believe what i said the first time because I would have thought that McGinty or perhaps myself would have been protected so a safe shot onto ellen or leona would have been a better choice.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by McGinty P. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:03 pm

Morrison Z. wrote:>Defensive

Yes, because if someone is lynching me I'm just gonna sit back and be like "oh go ahead, I'm town anyway". I'm obviously gonna do what I can to stop it because from my point of view its a waste of a lynch.

And when are we ever gonna hear from Leona? I feel like she's just stalling at this point

yes and clearly not only are you trying to get the pressure of yourself, but you are also being defensive about being defensive lol... keeping my vote
avatar
McGinty P.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by McGinty P. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:06 pm

one vote is really not relevant, if you were more chill about it that would be much more effective about getting votes off yourself but at this point I think I'm pretty set unless something happens
avatar
McGinty P.

Posts : 13
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:33 pm

Kay cool more things to be salty about post game The only reason I'd be annoyed is cause you're not even scum lol if you were scum I'd get the pointless lynch on me but nope.

Ah well, I'll probably lynch by the morning.
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:58 am

Alright so I still believe that McGinty is very likely town and also that ellen and morrison arent likely to be the 2nd mafia. Therefore I will make my lynch out of the remaining three.

Tierra: Even if lets say she didnt realise plurality will be on Keanu, she still would have kept the lynch on morrison because a mafia will always seize an opportunity for a mislynch and I doubt anyone would have questioned her about it because she didnt BW but tierra instead went against it which makes me believe that Tierra is less likely to be mafia that others.

Leona: Although some things she said have been slightly scummy, i appreciate that she is actually being useful to town and I respect that. I could only lynch her if I have a good reason that can justify a sacrifice of activity.

Wilbur: For starters you promised to make a post about the mafia "tomorrow" (which is yesterday when I am writing this post) however you failed to meet deadlines. Not only that but I was trying to look up the last time you visited but it says "Unknown" which means that you have put your status on hidden. This is against the rules and there is no reason why a townie would do that. But it seems that yesterday you did get on but to hide the fact you didn't do what you promised to do so you resorted to break the rules. Anyway next I have taken a look at your ISO and it's evident you've only been talking about the cop but that isnt really the problem. It's the fact that when you lynched morrison all you said is "I'll sheep it" which clearly means you BWd out of nowhere to put the plurality onto morrison but it didnt work because tierra unlynched morrison. Finally if what I said about the nightkill is true, you are the most likely person to do such a thing because your posts start on page 2 and your first post is replying to the hypo suggestion so it seems likely that you just skipped the RVS shitposting because you thought it's irrelevant. Ofc on its own this isnt nearly enough to convict you however I am just using it as a supporting point just to show that you are the best person to lynch for this day because you are what people call "an active lurker", you arent inactive but you dont really help town and that imo is the worst kind of player.

lynch Wilbur
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:47 am

Rita O. wrote:Alright so I still believe that McGinty is very likely town and also that ellen and morrison arent likely to be the 2nd mafia. Therefore I will make my lynch out of the remaining three.

Tierra: Even if lets say she didnt realise plurality will be on Keanu, she still would have kept the lynch on morrison because a mafia will always seize an opportunity for a mislynch and I doubt anyone would have questioned her about it because she didnt BW but tierra instead went against it which makes me believe that Tierra is less likely to be mafia that others.

Leona: Although some things she said have been slightly scummy, i appreciate that she is actually being useful to town and I respect that. I could only lynch her if I have a good reason that can justify a sacrifice of activity.

Wilbur: For starters you promised to make a post about the mafia "tomorrow" (which is yesterday when I am writing this post) however you failed to meet deadlines. Not only that but I was trying to look up the last time you visited but it says "Unknown" which means that you have put your status on hidden. This is against the rules and there is no reason why a townie would do that. But it seems that yesterday you did get on but to hide the fact you didn't do what you promised to do so you resorted to break the rules. Anyway next I have taken a look at your ISO and it's evident you've only been talking about the cop but that isnt really the problem. It's the fact that when you lynched morrison all you said is "I'll sheep it" which clearly means you BWd  out of nowhere to put the plurality onto morrison but it didnt work because tierra unlynched morrison. Finally if what I said about the nightkill is true, you are the most likely person to do such a thing because your posts start on page 2 and your first post is replying to the hypo suggestion so it seems likely that you just skipped the RVS shitposting because you thought it's irrelevant. Ofc on its own this isnt nearly enough to convict you however I am just using it as a supporting point just to show that you are the best person to lynch for this day because you are what people call "an active lurker", you arent inactive but you dont really help town and that imo is the worst kind of player.

lynch Wilbur

Tbh I didn't think Wilbur could be scum until I read the explanation. I don't agree with all of it but I actually didn't notice the part I bolded. Was Keanu lynched before the first lynch on me yesterday? Cause if so then it would make sense. I'm gonna go read more into day 1 and post later.
avatar
Morrison Z.

Posts : 66
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:53 am

I am p sure it was first lynch onto Keanu then 2 lynches onto morrison then keanu got a 2nd lynch then tierra unlynched morrison.
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:27 pm

i was supposed to make a post yesterday whoops!!
let me read back and then post something
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:56 pm

Prefacing this by saying that some of what i've already said has already been mentioned beforehand, but I think it's still something worth mentioning / discussing if there are disagreements, so i'm saying it anyways.

Old Man Swamp wrote:When I was young, I was generic. I didn't have lots of opinions or knowledge. I just felt things. I cared about love and loss and friends and starry nights.
But the older I get, the more... specific I become. I'm positively rotten with opinions. I'm locked into a million particular views, each as meaningless and nonsensical as the last. I have definite views on how green beans should be cooked! I sued to just enjoy a glass of wine... but now I can't, without knowing what it cost and where it came from and how it was grown and who said it was good or not! And have I gained anything, No!  The opinions are lodged now, and my geriatric mind won't let me change my mind at all!

Lynch Keanu R., that entrance post is very lackluster, like you're trying to make as little an impression as possible. "Confirming". Pfft. Proper capitalization and everything.
Right. So this post right here (also old man swamp's only post) is why I thought he was the worst possible nightkill. There were three people that absolutely should not have been killed last night, because they had cases (very weak cases, but you can't expect much else by the end of day 1) for them to be lynched. These three would be Morrison, Old Man Swamp, and myself. Of the three, Old Man Swamp was inactive on top of that. As such, he would be the worst nightkill (gonna elaborate on this later since I believe it's brought up again).

McGinty P. wrote:so far morrison z has been by far the cringiest poster on this site ever, can you please stop. I'm down for lynching him, although he's probably a bored townie, just because of how cringy he's been. Honestly I think Keanu is a better lynch  though because he's obviously paying attention but refusing to contribute. Lynch Keanu R.
The reasoning here seems genuine and we all know this got a mafia to be lynched, so i'm inclined to believe McGinty is town from this post.

Tierra A. wrote:Unlynch Nice n Wilbur sheep

Keanu Reeves wanna comment on the situation kiddo
This was touched on a bit less, but if Tierra was mafia she'd have zero reason to unlynch morrison here (especially given that she's been relatively inactive for almost the entire game). For that reason alone, i'm 99% certain that Tierra is town.

Wilbur R. wrote:I think that was legitimately the worst kill possible for mafia to make

If cop is alive, they should claim, and doctor should be on them for every night going forward. Clearing one townie per night is worth the townie we're going to lose each night as a result (unless the townie cleared is the one that dies, which will rarely happen if at all)

Claiming / a lack of claiming also answers which setup we're in.
There's been some focus on me for only talking about the existence of cop. My reasoning behind that is that I first wanted to establish whether there was a cop in the game or not (and get protection on them if they exist) because that's the best way to win the game (that being said, if doc exists, be on tierra because she's the only person who hasnt posted and we don't have a cop claim). After we confirmed whether there was a cop or not, I personally wanted to move on and scumhunt after that. Of course, my interests were not necessarily shared by a good majority of the other players, but oh well. Nothing I can do about that.

Tierra A. wrote:Sorry give me a second
been a long second T_T

Leona L. wrote:
Ellen D. wrote:Still waiting on a decent post from Morrison, Tierra, and Leona. I don't want Morrison lynched today because of his latest post. Towers seems to be having problems with being busy so I guess I would be happy to lynch Leona today.

Here's what I don't like about this post. You are scumhunting by activity not with logical explanation. Remember that Keanu was lynched because he was posting fillers, not because he didn't post at all. I believe that at this moment, scumhunting by activity is not useful because mafia, being in a desperate position, will try to be active and act townie. Also, may I ask why you don't want to lynch Morrison because of his latest post?
It's slightly lessened because this is a defense, but Leona DOES bring up a very good point here. Scumhunting via activity is generally not that useful and should really only be a last resort. Activity is very rarely a scum trait or a townie trait and almost always related to the person's playstyle.

Ellen D. wrote:He also didn't even read the game before posting. I said I didn't want him lunches but I've changed my mind

lynch Morrison Z
I have no idea what ellen means by "he didnt read the game before posting" unless she's referring to him posting in the night? would enjoy having this clarified.

Rita O. wrote:No morrison i agree with ellen you were a pretty awful presence day 1 and even if i didnt really think you were mafia, i wouldnt have felt sorry if you were lynched back then. But now in day 2, i dont think morrison is a good lynch because he hasnt done anything thats scummy. Ellen is saying that he just repeated what other people said but I am saying that wilbur has done that too AND morrison explained why he repeated others AND he gave new info.

I wasnt saying wilbur is scum because of that but dont you think its weird that he hasnt made a single post to help progress scumhunting? Instead he's just talking about the cop. What i was trying to get at before is that when he did lynch morrison he just BWd rather than actually giving his thoughts about mafia.
I don't see the point in attempting to justify my lynch with fake/unnecessary logic. Tierra said everything I would have, and I lynched for the same exact reasons. That's sheeping(unless I misunderstood the term), which is what i mentioned in my post.

Leona L. wrote:Actually, I just realized something. Perhaps another reason why Old Man Swamp was lynched is because there may be a doctor? We are so caught up with asking for cop claims we forgot that the mafia have no idea what they are dealing with. Rita, since you seems to be leading this discussion, I want to hear what you think about this.

Lastly, I am seriously considering lynching Wilbur instead of Ellen. Because I don't see Wilbur contributing this much anytime soon.
I didn't even consider this possibility. I think it's possible, and I suppose that's gotta be the reasoning behind it because i don't understand any other reason for doing so.

Rita O. wrote:Alright so I still believe that McGinty is very likely town and also that ellen and morrison arent likely to be the 2nd mafia. Therefore I will make my lynch out of the remaining three.

Tierra: Even if lets say she didnt realise plurality will be on Keanu, she still would have kept the lynch on morrison because a mafia will always seize an opportunity for a mislynch and I doubt anyone would have questioned her about it because she didnt BW but tierra instead went against it which makes me believe that Tierra is less likely to be mafia that others.

Leona: Although some things she said have been slightly scummy, i appreciate that she is actually being useful to town and I respect that. I could only lynch her if I have a good reason that can justify a sacrifice of activity.

Wilbur: For starters you promised to make a post about the mafia "tomorrow" (which is yesterday when I am writing this post) however you failed to meet deadlines. Not only that but I was trying to look up the last time you visited but it says "Unknown" which means that you have put your status on hidden. This is against the rules and there is no reason why a townie would do that. But it seems that yesterday you did get on but to hide the fact you didn't do what you promised to do so you resorted to break the rules. Anyway next I have taken a look at your ISO and it's evident you've only been talking about the cop but that isnt really the problem. It's the fact that when you lynched morrison all you said is "I'll sheep it" which clearly means you BWd  out of nowhere to put the plurality onto morrison but it didnt work because tierra unlynched morrison. Finally if what I said about the nightkill is true, you are the most likely person to do such a thing because your posts start on page 2 and your first post is replying to the hypo suggestion so it seems likely that you just skipped the RVS shitposting because you thought it's irrelevant. Ofc on its own this isnt nearly enough to convict you however I am just using it as a supporting point just to show that you are the best person to lynch for this day because you are what people call "an active lurker", you arent inactive but you dont really help town and that imo is the worst kind of player.

lynch Wilbur
Is hiding your status really against the rules? Must've been changed since when I started. The following might be giving away a little too much information (aj lmk and i'll edit my post) but I always keep my hidden status on, and starting from a while back, aj always turns it off whenever he can. The rest of your post is just (incorrect) assumptions so it's kinda hard to respond to that, but i'll try.
RE: hidden status - there's no reason for either town or scum to do that. You could say that scum do that so that people can't see their activity, but then you forget that ironically, by hiding their activity, they end up in a worse place than they were before because people know that they're hiding their activity.
RE: sheeping Morrison - talked about this above, tierra brought up good reasoning and I saw no need to repeat it. The shifting plurality thing is just a mix of hindsight and confirmation bias on your end and given that it's purely a view of opinion, there's nothing I can do to change your mind on that.
RE: not commenting on RVs - I posted after RVs had already ended, what's the point in continuing them when there's actual discussion to be had? I don't see how that correlates with me having read/having not read the first page and a half.
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:04 pm

I was wrong about the nightkills being talked about again. With that being said, let me elaborate on where I think the kill should've gone.
First, you have the three people who you can build (weak) cases on. Myself for sheeping a (failed) lynch, Morrison for filler and general uselessness, and Old Man Swamp for inactivity + rling the scum in the game (scumpartners tend to lynch each other during RLs). Those three would all be bad kills to have as they are possible mislynches in the future, and Old Man Swamp is the worst of these because he is inactive on top of having a weak case against him.
Next, the people who MIGHT be protected. That is, McGinty and Tierra. McGinty is the most likely to have a doctor protection on him because he's seen as the main orchestrator of the Keanu lynch, and Tierra is also fairly important to the lynch happening, although this is less likely to be seen. These two are the most likely targets for doctor, and as such are bad because the kill could fail.
Then, we have the remaining people. Leona, Ellen, and Rita. Of the three, any are viable nightkills. Leona, however was inactive, and Rita brought enough to the table that a doc willing to play risky would be willing to protect her. That leaves Ellen, who was kinda in the middle and I believe would have been the optimal nightkill.

TL;DR: Best to Worst kills would be Ellen -> Rita -> Leona -> Tierra -> McGinty -> Wilbur/Morrison -> Old Man Swamp

that being said, I think what Leona brought up (looking for doc) is what happened and is probably why OMS got murked.
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Wilbur R. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:22 pm

ignore my question about Ellen's post before, I found the answer to it.
Noticed something I didn't touch on before
for an "unexpected" kill, Leona was better than OMS.

Morrison Z. - Morrison's posts have been fairly underwhelming, and nothing he's said has really been useful in the slightest. His read on Ellen seemed to be based almost entirely on the fact that Ellen was lynching him (with some strange reasoning i'l admit). That being said, I'm having a hard time telling if he's noobtown or noobscum.
Ellen D. - I feel like Ellen is basically Rita lite. She's saying a lot of the things Rita is (but more concisely) and then also has gone after Morrison a bit. The only real difference in what they've done (ignoring post size) is that Ellen went after Morrison, and Rita went after me + attempted to spur activity.
Rita O. - Rita's day 1 was very good, nothing there felt illegitimate and it seemed townie. I can't read the day 2 because I automatically get a semi-scumread on people who disagree with me / target me with what I see as bad reasoning so my own inherent bias is preventing me from looking at her posts properly. When I try to adjust for what I think my own bias is, her posts also seem townie to me. Only thing i'm semi curious about is why she says she'd lynch Leona after saying i'm scummy for (valid) reasons the page before.
Leona L. - My towniest read of the non-confirmeds before. My reasoning for this is that Leona is continually bringing up her own reasoning behind things (and her own points in general) and not just questioning people to boost her activity (as in, it looks like there is an ultimate goal behind the questioning).
McGinty P. - Town, already said why.
Tierra A. - Town, already said why.

I may try to re-read through this if i'm not too lazy, but i'm actually having a pretty hard time figuring out who could be scum.
I'm believe McGinty/Tierra/Leona are town, so it's one of Morrison/Ellen/Rita, but i'm not really sure who it would be.
If I don't post again i'll be back at least an hour before deadline.
avatar
Wilbur R.

Posts : 136
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:39 pm

About the hidden thing, it turns out AJ didnt make it a rule but i thought it was coz AJ used to keep removing the hidden status. The hidden thing per se wasnt the scummy bit, it was the fact that in your previous post you said that you will post about the actual mafia "tomorrow". This to me showed that you had to go to bed or maybe you were busy so you cant log in for the rest of the day. I checked after that day and on the members list it showed the time and date of you last being here so it wasnt hidden yet. But i checked now and i saw that it has been hidden. This means you've logged on between then and now and put your status to hidden instead of posting which begs the question, why? Thats why its scummy.

I don't think "sheeping" is a widly used term tbh because it wasnt really just me who commented about that. In day 1 both tierra and ellen got annoyed at you for BW and said that they weren't a sheep. So they probably believed it meant another word for BW. That being said, even if its day 1, i disagree that you layer the lynch straight after the first person lynched without them explaining and making themselves useful especially when it was just because he's trolling. Which is why your lynch can still, with good reason, be classed as a bandwagon to get plurality on to morrison and ensure Keanu doesnt get lynched.

About the final point, its a very weak one which is why i said that it can barely convict you of anything. But I took into consideration the reasons why the nightkill happened and i thought about doc protection, OMS being doc and the fact OMS was the first lynch on keanu. I didnt think OMS being doc made sense and I explained that in a previous post. I didnt think OMS being the least protected was the reason because there were better targets that werent likely protected either. So OMS being the first lynch on Keanu made some sense only if the mafia decided the kill on AJs post. Since you replied when RVS ended it could be said that you didnt pay attention in the RVS stage and also because OMS's post was long you could have missed the lynch bit entirely while skimming coz you disregarded it as shitpost. Again this is a very weak point against you so dont dwell on it too much.

I mostly used process of elimination to get to the decision that Wilbur is the best lynch because McGinty and Tierra are unlikely mafia. Ellen and morrison are unlikely to make the kill against OMS because they made it clear that they have acknowledged OMs's post because they replied to it. So it leaves Wilbur and Leona and Wilbur felt scummier in my eyes. Wilbur if you can convince me that you are less scummier than Leona and provide some cutting edge analysis then I will unlynch you.

Speaking of Leona, I wonder why she or ellen arent speaking. I know i said ellen probably isnt mafia but it doesnt mean she isnt scummy...
avatar
Rita O.

Posts : 109
Join date : 2016-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum