PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 26: F11

+7
Old Man Swamp
Tierra A.
Leona L.
Wilbur R.
Keanu R.
Morrison Z.
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Game 26: F11 - Page 11 Empty Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Rita O. Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Wait so about the contradicting thing, you mean that he contradicted the fact that he said scumhunting by activity is bad but he wants to lynch you if you dont show up by tomorrow?
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:19 pm

Rita O. wrote:Wait so about the contradicting thing, you mean that he contradicted the fact that he said scumhunting by activity is bad but he wants to lynch you if you dont show up by tomorrow?

Check out what I bold as evidence, but here's basically what I mean:

1) Wilbur agrees that scum hunting via activity is not that useful, not a clear scum-tell and should be used as a resort. Yet, he seems to lynch me "if I do not show up tomorrow".

2) Wilbur repeatedly said he read me as town. His first post today even said I was town. Yet, he seems to want to lynch me.

3) Wilbur lynched Ellen partly because of "a random change" which he thinks can be scummy. From the evidence I have provided, what Wilbur will do is basically what he classified as scummy.

4) He also didn't seem to pay attention to my read list, which may support your theory (which I don't necessarily agree with, so just an extra point).
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:22 pm

I understand the "everyone wants to live" mentality, but I can't help to think this is Wilbur slowly retracting his read that I am town in order to push a lynch on me, because Rita said it's either "Wilbur" or "Leona". Even though I agree that town can do this, but his approach seems more mafia-like, considering the lack of explanation and abruptnesss.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:37 pm

Alright well i guess i'll let wilbur defend himself with those but can you defend yourself on the reasons i gave as to why you could be mafia?
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:58 pm

Rita O. wrote:Alright well i guess i'll let wilbur defend himself with those but can you defend yourself on the reasons i gave as to why you could be mafia?

Kinda press on time I'll do that + the rest I promised soon
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:39 pm

Leona L. wrote:1) Thanks Rita for teaching me how to multi-quote lol

2) Just wanted to point this out before continuing my post:

(i cut out the quotes because they're on this page - Wilbur)

Wilbur had contradicted much of what he said yesterday. Furthermore, he seemed to have miss my read list, which perhaps meant he did not read the game in detail (if Rita's theory holds, then this may be a supporting evidence).

gonna also remove all of the irrelevant stuff from the below quotes

Wilbur R. wrote:
I think what Rita said about Leona actually makes some sense. A lot of her posts have been pointing out mistakes / incorrect statements that others have made, without providing a lot of insight of her own. That being said, I still do think that a lot of the things she’s been pointing out have been from a town perspective, so i’m still having a hard time seeing her as scum. I do, however, want to hear something more solid from her (reads, who she thinks is scum, etc) so that there can be discussion in which she can provide something more concrete.

Wilbur R. wrote:
I uh
anyone noticed Leona has vanished again? I don't think her latest posts were useful at all.

Leona, could you please tell us what you think of each player, and how you would place them from scummiest to towniest (and why)?

Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:
useful post was here

I thought this was pretty good from her and I doubt you havent read this. But i am confused if you havent seen anything good in terms of scumhunting from her why have you decided to read her as town?

Ah, this is the post I forgot about before. Seems I forgot about it again.
I thought her content in general was good, and although I thought she hadn't done anything super solid in terms of going after players (I was incorrect) I felt like her comments on other people were good + she was pointing out things she saw as strange/scummy and responding to them in a townie way.
That being said, we've talked about a LOT of things since that post so I would really like to hear more posts along the line of the above one from Leona.

Wilbur R. wrote:
I'm gonna lynch Leona if she doesn't show up before I get on tomorrow

Call it an activity lynch if you'd like, but the reason that i'd be lynching you is that I asked you several times to bring something useful and/or concrete (in regards to scumreads) but you haven't done that until now. In addition, when you actually DID bring a concrete scumread to the table, it's on the one person who says that they're probably going to lynch you.
At the moment, I currently have a townread on everyone for various reasons. However, after being asked multiple times by multiple people over several days (if we count this phase it's been 2 days since you were first asked after your previous post and before now? Correct me if i'm wrong because i'm not sure.) you didn't contribute anything until now. That it itself isn't really like a death blow or insurmountable evidence that you're scum or anything, but it is a reason to lynch you when I have no real reason to lynch anyone else.

In regards to "not reading the game in detail": This is something you're going to have a subjective view on because you can't get inside my head, but I simply forgot. The first time I read it was a couple days before it became relevant (end of day 2), and I had already forgotten about it by then. The second time I read it was while skimming through the thread at the end of day 2, during which I was rushed so well, yeah, I wasn't paying very much attention.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:47 pm

I was wrong about the quotes being on this page, whoops. They're on the previous one.

TL;DR responses below

1) Wilbur agrees that scum hunting via activity is not that useful, not a clear scum-tell and should be used as a resort. Yet, he seems to lynch me "if I do not show up tomorrow".
Lynching someone just because they haven't posted at all is different from lynching someone who's posted before + been asked to post and still doesn't do it. That being said, I do agree that it's not as good as a lynch backed by evidence of someone being scummy, although I do think that it's better than an activity lynch.

2) Wilbur repeatedly said he read me as town. His first post today even said I was town. Yet, he seems to want to lynch me.
This point is literally just built off of cherrypicking quotes FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY and the one quote today I had saying that I wanted to lynch her. (She could have just not thought that my consistent requests were transitioning into "contribute or get lynched" though)

3) Wilbur lynched Ellen partly because of "a random change" which he thinks can be scummy. From the evidence I have provided, what Wilbur will do is basically what he classified as scummy.
See the response to point 2.

4) He also didn't seem to pay attention to my read list, which may support your theory (which I don't necessarily agree with, so just an extra point).
I just forgot about the post, because there were several days between when I read it and when I actually used the information in it. We do both agree that that argument was bad, though.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra A. Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:09 am

I also enjoy how this has devolved into the war-torn battle of Leonilbur RL.

Rita, I townread you and everything, but this is just to ease my soul. Could you please repeat / state why you're not scum?

I think Wilbur's done that, I'll do it myself as well.

Morrison / Leona could you repeat / state why your not scum as well please?

On another note, Morrison I don't like your quietness rn, it's gives me a sit back and watch as town destroys itself feeling.

Please speak up y/n?
Tierra A.
Tierra A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:16 am

Tierra A. wrote:I also enjoy how this has devolved into the war-torn battle of Leonilbur RL.

Rita, I townread you and everything, but this is just to ease my soul. Could you please repeat / state why you're not scum?

I think Wilbur's done that, I'll do it myself as well.

Morrison / Leona could you repeat / state why your not scum as well please?

On another note, Morrison I don't like your quietness rn, it's gives me a sit back and watch as town destroys itself feeling.

Please speak up y/n?

Thing is tho, you cant really answer that question without the thought of "well what if they are doing that to seem townie" if you get what i mean. I think it would be better if you find something that you feel scunmy and raise the point then make the other person defend himself. That way you hear both sides and you would make your own judgement. Wilbur has done that coz i went relentless on him at the end of day 2 so he defended himself pretty well.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:11 pm

Morrison's moved up over Rita as a townread in my eyes due to some events that happened today, but i'm not liking how he's ALSO disappeared.
Would be very nice to hear your thoughts on everyone left, Morrison.

I agree with what Rita's said - it's hard to explain why you're town and much easier to strike down the arguments people have against you when you're town.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:50 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:Morrison's moved up over Rita as a townread in my eyes due to some events that happened today, but i'm not liking how he's ALSO disappeared.
Would be very nice to hear your thoughts on everyone left, Morrison.

I agree with what Rita's said - it's hard to explain why you're town and much easier to strike down the arguments people have against you when you're town.

What events happened today that made you feel i am more likely to be mafia than morrison?
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Rita O. wrote:Tierra what you just did now showed me that you lynch without really thinking about it and analysing the facts. From what i've seen day 1 and now, you are pretty eager to lynch someone. The care (less? Free? Idk which one is better) attitude you have is something that supports the idea that you shifted plurality onto morrison by accident for the sake of making youself look townier by saying "i am not a sheep". Although i still think the mafia is out of wilbur or leona, I no longer trust that you are unlikely to be scum. So you better start getting active and posting useful stuff like a read list. The sooner you do this the less you have to catch up on posts.
this
I a) didn't like how you only brought it up after she unlynched, when the same could be said before she did so, and b) disliked how you were throwing shade but not really going after her. That's something you've done a couple times, so it may just be your playstyle, but it felt like you were trying to see how other people felt about her with that and/or whether people would be willing to lynch her.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:26 pm

you're both still around the same place, I just have Morrison as more likely to be town instead of you instead of the other way around.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:45 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Tierra what you just did now showed me that you lynch without really thinking about it and analysing the facts. From what i've seen day 1 and now, you are pretty eager to lynch someone. The care (less? Free? Idk which one is better) attitude you have is something that supports the idea that you shifted plurality onto morrison by accident for the sake of making youself look townier by saying "i am not a sheep". Although i still think the mafia is out of wilbur or leona, I no longer trust that you are unlikely to be scum. So you better start getting active and posting useful stuff like a read list. The sooner you do this the less you have to catch up on posts.
this
I a) didn't like how you only brought it up after she unlynched, when the same could be said before she did so, and b) disliked how you were throwing shade but not really going after her. That's something you've done a couple times, so it may just be your playstyle, but it felt like you were trying to see how other people felt about her with that and/or whether people would be willing to lynch her.

I did it after she unlynched coz i wasnt sure whether thats everything that she had plus i didnt want it to affect your response to her in anyway so i can analyse a defence given by you and not that has been partially influenced by someone else (if that makes sense).

The purpose of that post was just to get her doing stuff in a regular basis because from what I have learnt from this game, people only do stuff when they have an incentive to i.e. threatened. If i dont go for someone its usually because either i dont think they are mafia or i dont have a good reason to press them on so if I suspect they are mafia, making them talk and be active could potentially give me the evidence to give a good reason to lynch someone. At the moment i am waiting on leona to reply to my reasons as to why i think she could be mafia and also to everything else.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tierra A. Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm

On the same Morrison could be town point I've stated before is that he was the Keanu counterlynch and Keanu was mafia, so imo less suspicious in my opinion. However, it still leaves (from my POV, not stating that I am not / am scum) Leona / Wilbur / Rita.

Wilbur's already defending himself quite well, and honestly I really don't think he is mafia at this point, Rita can conceivably be mafia, but I really want to trust her for all the effort and useful posts.

Again, this just leaves Leona, but I'm just going to wait around for some responses before edgy lynch happens.

Again, Morrison, please come back around bud !_!
Tierra A.
Tierra A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:37 pm

Tierra A. wrote:On the same Morrison could be town point I've stated before is that he was the Keanu counterlynch and Keanu was mafia, so imo less suspicious in my opinion. However, it still leaves (from my POV, not stating that I am not / am scum) Leona / Wilbur / Rita.

Wilbur's already defending himself quite well, and honestly I really don't think he is mafia at this point, Rita can conceivably be mafia, but I really want to trust her for all the effort and useful posts.

Again, this just leaves Leona, but I'm just going to wait around for some responses before edgy lynch happens.

I am not sure how i feel about that, if you think i can be mafia then that means i've done something scummy thats caught your attention right? I'd honestly rather you point them out and let me explain the reasons i've done so rather than just trusting me for the sake of my effort.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:00 pm

Rita O. wrote:
I did it after she unlynched coz i wasnt sure whether thats everything that she had plus i didnt want it to affect your response to her in anyway so i can analyse a defence given by you and not that has been partially influenced by someone else (if that makes sense).

The purpose of that post was just to get her doing stuff in a regular basis because from what I have learnt from this game, people only do stuff when they have an incentive to i.e. threatened. If i dont go for someone its usually because either i dont think they are mafia or i dont have a good reason to press them on so if I suspect they are mafia, making them talk and be active could potentially give me the evidence to give a good reason to lynch someone. At the moment i am waiting on leona to reply to my reasons as to why i think she could be mafia and also to everything else.
alright, that's completely fair.

Tierra A. wrote:On the same Morrison could be town point I've stated before is that he was the Keanu counterlynch and Keanu was mafia, so imo less suspicious in my opinion. However, it still leaves (from my POV, not stating that I am not / am scum) Leona / Wilbur / Rita.

fwiw Keanu did not lynch Morrison (and vice-versa) so I don't really think the Keanu lynch makes him look better

Rita O. wrote:

I am not sure how i feel about that, if you think i can be mafia then that means i've done something scummy thats caught your attention right? I'd honestly rather you point them out and let me explain the reasons i've done so rather than just trusting me for the sake of my effort.
I think the read is more "I have no reason to see you as mafia, but no reason to see you as town either" than anything. My apologies if i'm misinterpreting.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:25 am

Rita O. wrote:Also did i mention how pissed of I am that last day of day 2 and only 3 people have said something lol. I guess i gotta hand it to Wilbur for persevering with my insanity despite him being apparently lazy. I am surprised that ellen hasnt said anything at all despite being no.2 on plurality and could easily be lynched.

I guess i'll say a few reasons why I think Leona might be mafia. The same reason as Wilbur where I said that she has shown that she can deliver excellent readlists and analysis but only when I told her I wanted to see her do more of that. Also it felt really weird that she didnt reply to ellen's questioning of leona's read against her and instead focused on what i had to say when i was against her. Usually if you lynch someone you discuss it with them like what I am doing with Wilbur because no townie is certain that one is mafia just by scumhunting so they discuss to make sure their lynch is reasonable and stuff like that. It felt like Leona lynched for the sake of lynching rather than genuinely being passionate about finding the mafia even tho she had a legit reason. Instead she focused on defending herself against me. Thats what you call defensive because I didnt even lynch her but she in lynching ellen. Idk if that makes sense tho so tell me if it doesnt and i'll try be more clear.

I think this is what you meant, so I will clarify. Firstly, I must point out that my reasoning may be a little weird but it's just how I play. I can do my own analysis, but I am best at scum hunting by reading others' analysis i.e. pointing out their flaws in their read list etc. which is why I may not have posted as much analysis as you may expected. However, I do attempt to insert my own read list on others, although I am not the best at that kind of scum hunting. With that said, I will be online later today to finally finish what I want to say about yesterday and today's posts. Secondly, it was kind of a mistake on my part but for some reason I thought Day 2 deadline was a day earlier. Also, due to timezone, the forum's activity is highest when I am just about to go to sleep. Thus, the Ellen lynch was kind of like "the best lynch for today" since I had to go to sleep soon. Again, I mistakenly assumed it would be night and since I was busy, I didn't visit the forums at all so I didn't know it was not night yet. The reason why I didn't respond much to Ellen is because as I said, it was late and I had made my mind of who I wanted to lynch before going to sleep. I did read Ellen's response though, which made sense, and was why I said that I wanted to shift onto Wilbur. I waited but decided against it (mostly because I was half-asleep). Lastly, I don't see how it is defensive to respond to your arguments while I was lynching Ellen. If you could clarify that, it would be nice.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:53 am

Wilbur R. wrote:I was wrong about the quotes being on this page, whoops. They're on the previous one.

TL;DR responses below

Lynching someone just because they haven't posted at all is different from lynching someone who's posted before + been asked to post and still doesn't do it. That being said, I do agree that it's not as good as a lynch backed by evidence of someone being scummy, although I do think that it's better than an activity lynch.

This point is literally just built off of cherrypicking quotes FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY and the one quote today I had saying that I wanted to lynch her. (She could have just not thought that my consistent requests were transitioning into "contribute or get lynched" though)

I just forgot about the post, because there were several days between when I read it and when I actually used the information in it. We do both agree that that argument was bad, though.

1) I can see what you mean, but after I have post my thoughts, you better have a good reason if you still want to lynch me Razz. Also, may I ask why you seems to be pushing me to post but not Morrison who had mostly disappeared today?

2) Maybe I am over thinking, but how Wilbur worded this sentence seems scummy to me. Firstly, I don't think it's cherry picking since you seems to town read me since Day 2. More importantly, it doesn't seem like the argument was directed to me, but to the town. Kinda like "Look guys! Her argument is nonsense! I'm town!". Probably just nitpicking, but from past experiences it could mean something.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:15 am

I will finish my thoughts later today, but maybe a bit late due to it being New Year.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:28 am

Leona L. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:I was wrong about the quotes being on this page, whoops. They're on the previous one.

TL;DR responses below

1) I can see what you mean, but after I have post my thoughts, you better have a good reason if you still want to lynch me Razz. Also, may I ask why you seems to be pushing me to post but not Morrison who had mostly disappeared today?

2) Maybe I am over thinking, but how Wilbur worded this sentence seems scummy to me. Firstly, I don't think it's cherry picking since you seems to town read me since Day 2. More importantly, it doesn't seem like the argument was directed to me, but to the town. Kinda like "Look guys! Her argument is nonsense! I'm town!". Probably just nitpicking, but from past experiences it could mean something.
If you post good analysis w/ good reasoning and concrete reads on people I don't really think I have any valid reason (that I can think of atm) to lynch you.
Me not pushing Morrison as much (I have asked him to post upon noticing that he too has disappeared) is due to me having him as a stronger townread.
Well your argument IS nonsense in my eyes, but that's beside the point. I'm pointing out that you used a ton of quotes from the previous day where I townread you and then the one post of mine where I said i'd be lynching you. By doing so, you ignored my multiple requests during this day where I said "I townread her BUT id like to see something solid from her " and "please post / you've disappeared where are you." I did bring up that i'm not sure whether that was accidental or on purpose, because it isnt super clear that my requests were a transition from "would be nice to hear this" to "do this or i'm lynching you."
I think what you're seeing as weird is that I wrote "she" instead of "Leona" or "you." Psure that was caused by me writing "her" instead of Leona in the first sentence (where I think that's proper usage) and then flipping the person/people i'm addressing to stay consistent w/ the first sentence. Feel free to take my struggles with the English language as scummy, I guess?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:33 am

oh by the way i've asked aj to activity prod morrison so it's safe to assume he's either super busy or purposefully ignoring the thread if he doesn't post soon
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:31 am

Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Also did i mention how pissed of I am that last day of day 2 and only 3 people have said something lol. I guess i gotta hand it to Wilbur for persevering with my insanity despite him being apparently lazy. I am surprised that ellen hasnt said anything at all despite being no.2 on plurality and could easily be lynched.

I guess i'll say a few reasons why I think Leona might be mafia. The same reason as Wilbur where I said that she has shown that she can deliver excellent readlists and analysis but only when I told her I wanted to see her do more of that. Also it felt really weird that she didnt reply to ellen's questioning of leona's read against her and instead focused on what i had to say when i was against her. Usually if you lynch someone you discuss it with them like what I am doing with Wilbur because no townie is certain that one is mafia just by scumhunting so they discuss to make sure their lynch is reasonable and stuff like that. It felt like Leona lynched for the sake of lynching rather than genuinely being passionate about finding the mafia even tho she had a legit reason. Instead she focused on defending herself against me. Thats what you call defensive because I didnt even lynch her but she in lynching ellen. Idk if that makes sense tho so tell me if it doesnt and i'll try be more clear.

I think this is what you meant, so I will clarify. Firstly, I must point out that my reasoning may be a little weird but it's just how I play. I can do my own analysis, but I am best at scum hunting by reading others' analysis i.e. pointing out their flaws in their read list etc. which is why I may not have posted as much analysis as you may expected. However, I do attempt to insert my own read list on others, although I am not the best at that kind of scum hunting. With that said, I will be online later today to finally finish what I want to say about yesterday and today's posts. Secondly, it was kind of a mistake on my part but for some reason I thought Day 2 deadline was a day earlier. Also, due to timezone, the forum's activity is highest when I am just about to go to sleep. Thus, the Ellen lynch was kind of like "the best lynch for today" since I had to go to sleep soon. Again, I mistakenly assumed it would be night and since I was busy, I didn't visit the forums at all so I didn't know it was not night yet. The reason why I didn't respond much to Ellen is because as I said, it was late and I had made my mind of who I wanted to lynch before going to sleep. I did read Ellen's response though, which made sense, and was why I said that I wanted to shift onto Wilbur. I waited but decided against it (mostly because I was half-asleep). Lastly, I don't see how it is defensive to respond to your arguments while I was lynching Ellen. If you could clarify that, it would be nice.

No i am fine with you just pointing out flaws in other people's posts because i am p sure thats scumhunting as well if you take it a step further as to make a connection to a trait that makes it scummy. But as of the time of that post, before I pressed you, all you were really doing was pressing others for thoughts or giving your own thoughts about why this method of scumhunting is wrong and the other is right. Even at the start of day 3 you only really talked about the nightkill and then disappeared for a bit lol. I like how you are scumhunting wilbur now but again, you've been pressed by more than one person before doing so.

About the defensive thing, you were lynching ellen and I was pressing against you about the fact you wanted to end a discussion. You didnt reply to ellen's defense, instead you and I had a discussion about that and the theory thing. I understand that people defend themselves because they want to clear up misunderstandings or just give their point of view, however i felt it was weird that you didnt respond to ellen and only focused on defending yourself when i pressed you. The post where you lynched ellen was 10:16 pm and our discussion ended on 12:03 am. (My timezone and if you say you were gonna go to sleep i think we have the same timezone). So you stayed up for 2 hours and I believe ellen responded to you about 20 mins after your post. That means you had an hour and a half to respond to her even if you were half asleep. Even if you say you already made up your mind of lynching ellen it doesnt mean you dont respond to ellen's defense. You say you waited, but what were you waiting for? If anything ellen was waiting for you. I guess it was unfortunate that you thought deadline was one day earlier but i felt that you were too focused on responding to me when i pressed you which is why i said you were defensive.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:45 am

While reading back on everyone's ISOs i remembered why i thought wilbur said he forgot to post on the day he promised to when he said that he was too lazy. After wilbur was pressed the first thing he posted was:

Wilbur R. wrote:i was supposed to make a post yesterday whoops!!
let me read back and then post something

"Whoops" implies that it was an accident that he didnt post on the day he promised to which would suggest that he forgot. However wilbur logged on and made his status hidden but he couldnt be bothered to post, thats no accident. So that begs the question, why did you "whoops" when there wasnt anything to whoops about. To make it seem like you forgot? It's a subtle thing but to me it felt like you were self-conscious so you wanted it to seem accidental in case someone thought your laziness was scummy. I dont think being lazy is scummy, just annoying and it is definitely not something you can convict a person with. Idk if i am going to deep with this and i know its subtle but it felt unnecessarily self-conscious which is a scummy trait.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:05 am

Votecount 3.2

Wilbur R.(0)-
Morrison Z.(0)-
Rita O.(0)-
Leona L.(0)-
Tierra A.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Leona L., Wilbur R., Rita O., Morrison Z., Tierra A.
There are 5 alive so it takes 3 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline has been extended to Sunday the 1st at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Wilbur R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next