PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 26: F11

+7
Old Man Swamp
Tierra A.
Leona L.
Wilbur R.
Keanu R.
Morrison Z.
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Game 26: F11 - Page 13 Empty Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:18 pm

Also I just noticed, but Wilbur seems to just let Morrison off his scum radar. Basically his first post of the day he states "I already outlined why Morrison picking me as a lynch over Ellen makes him look better, and while I was arguing with him I legitimately felt like he saw that his reasoning was flawed and switched his vote because of it. I don’t think that’s something scum would do, since they would absolutely want me to be lynched after my sudden activity jump yesterday. Due to all of that, I think he has a good chance of being townie".

Yet, if you look back carefully you would notice Morrison I a little hesitant to lynch Ellen. Moreover, Morrison's lynch came after Rita's meaning that Morrison's ultimately did not matter, since plurality was already on Ellen beforehand. When you realize this, the fact that Wilbur townread Morrison seems weird, when yesterday he was still attacking him (and even lynched him).

This perhaps support my theory that since Rita seems to be the townleader, Wilbur wants to gradually push the lynch on me since Rita scum reads either me or Wilbur.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:22 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Here is what I find confusing:

1) I have no idea why you would say that when 3 of Ellen lynches were made ONE HOUR OR LESS BEFORE DEADLINE. I checked back and saw that Ellen wasn't online to defend herself since she didn't make any posts. You may argue "well it's just a theory" but that just seems hypocritical to say. (which imo you seems to be doing a lot today)

2) Why are you lynching me exactly? Honestly checking back the only real argument I can find is "did not have a solid read list + slow to respond" which I think is a very weak reason. Or could it be process of elimination? I doubt it since earlier today you posted "Process of elimination really shouldn't be used as your sole reason for lynching someone. If you have something else, I can try to convince you that you're misinterpreting it / the reasoning is flawed, but poe is generally really weak and should only be used as a supporting

I think there's a pretty big difference between stalling until deadline and posting something big (which is what you'd better be posting for how long you've been putting it off) and what happened yesterday. The two really aren't comparable.

Right, so i've explained the differences in my townreads. I looked back to see if my Morrison and Rita townreads were influenced by things happening in the moment, but came away more confident in them, not less. I've already gone over why Tierra should be town. That was the first reason I began asking things from you (similar to what I asked Morrison to do but rip he's gone)
Next, I asked you SEVERAL times to post concrete reads on people so that there could be some discussion. All you've done is post an incredibly weak argument against me, talked about the nightkill (when honestly I think there's nothing to be gained from doing so anymore), and defended yourself. You STILL haven't posted many of the things you promised to do.
Now, something more recent that has happened is you stalling. You've been posting a tiny bit, saying you'll post more later, posting a tiny bit more, saying you'll post more later, and so on. You STILL haven't posted anything concrete or any good arguments against anyone else remaining in the game.
This next sentence is going to sound rude but hey I don't know if anything else is going to work: how about you stop wasting time and actually post a scumread and/or some townreads backed up with solid reasoning?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Leona L. wrote:Also I just noticed, but Wilbur seems to just let Morrison off his scum radar. Basically his first post of the day he states "I already outlined why Morrison picking me as a lynch over Ellen makes him look better, and while I was arguing with him I legitimately felt like he saw that his reasoning was flawed and switched his vote because of it. I don’t think that’s something scum would do, since they would absolutely want me to be lynched after my sudden activity jump yesterday. Due to all of that, I think he has a good chance of being townie".

Yet, if you look back carefully you would notice Morrison I a little hesitant to lynch Ellen. Moreover, Morrison's lynch came after Rita's meaning that Morrison's ultimately did not matter, since plurality was already on Ellen beforehand. When you realize this, the fact that Wilbur townread Morrison seems weird, when yesterday he was still attacking him (and even lynched him).

This perhaps support my theory that since Rita seems to be the townleader, Wilbur wants to gradually push the lynch on me since Rita scum reads either me or Wilbur.
?????
I pointed out that Morrison struggling to choose a lynch makes him look townier(him realizing his reasoning was flawed), AND I pointed out that his lynch coming AFTER Rita's makes Rita look townier than him as well... or are you purposely ignoring that?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:Prefacing this by saying this is pretyped (explaining why below).
I’m currently on vacation, and as such have very limited computer access. I’m using what time I have now to type this up, and i’ll post it whenever I can use a computer after deadline hits.

I’m actually incredibly surprised (and pretty salty) that Ellen was town. I was 100% certain that it was her after engaging with both Rita and Harrison for as long as I did. AJ’s little stunt (Rita and Harrison likely know what i’m talking about here) didn’t help either. Their reactions to what I was saying (and their subsequent vote switching) did not seem scum-motivated, and I was fairly certain that Tierra, McGinty, and Leona were all town.

I really don’t see why Rita goes on the whole mini soliloquy explaining what I did and how that’s townie as scum instead of just saying “yeah you convinced me.” I also don’t think she’s scum because she was the first to switch and thus saved me yesterday (yes, Harrison switching also saved me but thats irrelevant to the point i’m making here). Unless Rita was able to figure out that Morrison would be switching (I kinda felt like he was going to as well) and then typed up everything she did AND switched her vote before he managed to switch, I don’t think she’s scum.

I already outlined why Morrison picking me as a lynch over Ellen makes him look better, and while I was arguing with him I legitimately felt like he saw that his reasoning was flawed and switched his vote because of it. I don’t think that’s something scum would do, since they would absolutely want me to be lynched after my sudden activity jump yesterday. Due to all of that, I think he has a good chance of being townie (less than Rita, but still a good chance nonetheless).

I think what Rita said about Leona actually makes some sense. A lot of her posts have been pointing out mistakes / incorrect statements that others have made, without providing a lot of insight of her own. That being said, I still do think that a lot of the things she’s been pointing out have been from a town perspective, so i’m still having a hard time seeing her as scum. I do, however, want to hear something more solid from her (reads, who she thinks is scum, etc) so that there can be discussion in which she can provide something more concrete.

I’m still fairly certain McGinty is town, but I wanted to consider all options. The only way McGinty could be scum is if he noticed that the game was inactive, and placed a “pressure” lynch on Keanu so that if Keanu ever flipped, McGinty would look a lot better. I think it is relevant that when McGinty lynched Keanu, it did not make it so Keanu would be lynched. That being said, his post did make it sound like he wanted Keanu to be lynched, so this theory may be entirely false.

Tierra isn’t scum unless she forgot that unlynching would kill her own partner. If that’s the case, she pulled a Temaku and i’ll be salty.

I’m sure that there will be questions for me because of the end result of yesterday, so i’m prepared to answer any and all relevant questions you have. I’ll answer them whenever I can get access to a computer and have enough time to do so.

Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:30 pm

just noticed that you included everything I wrote about morrison except the bit where I said Rita is townier than him. Nice!
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:Also I just noticed, but Wilbur seems to just let Morrison off his scum radar. Basically his first post of the day he states "I already outlined why Morrison picking me as a lynch over Ellen makes him look better, and while I was arguing with him I legitimately felt like he saw that his reasoning was flawed and switched his vote because of it. I don’t think that’s something scum would do, since they would absolutely want me to be lynched after my sudden activity jump yesterday. Due to all of that, I think he has a good chance of being townie".

?????
I pointed out that Morrison struggling to choose a lynch makes him look townier(him realizing his reasoning was flawed), AND I pointed out that his lynch coming AFTER Rita's makes Rita look townier than him as well... or are you purposely ignoring that?
??????????????????????????????????
When did I say anything about Rita being townier than Morrison? I don't know if you misread or something but that post was about MORRISON not Rita. All I am saying is your reasoning as to why Morrison is town in my opinion is very weak, which is weird considering you lynched him Day 2.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:34 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Are you kidding me? You mean in our posts where we mention your name you dont even notice it? You'd think normally people would notice their name being mentioned and then read about what they have said about you....what a guy.

Perhaps its unlucky for you that things happened the way it did in day 1, I am just finding it hard to swallow that it was all a coincidence. But you are right a morrison lynch is valid but then again scum wouldnt BW without a valid reason.

I'm p sure i found stuff today but idk if those are the ones you are saying are bad (i also didnt really understand what you said in brackets rip). Idk if you are genuinely trying or you just arent trying enough tho, however i am more inclined to say you are genuinely trying because you have given the impression that you are doing more than the bare minimum.
I don't remember saying I didn't notice it? I'm assuming that if I did see the posts that asked me to post, I was too lazy and didn't feel like posting so I didn't.
I really can't do anything else about your view on the day 1 lynch. It's entirely subjective at this point. I disagree that scum wouldn't BW without a valid reason, since BWing without a valid reason is one of the ways you get scum. It's more town who generally tend to not bw without a reason.
What I meant is that there's no real point in requoting what you've already pointed out and pointing them out as bad unless i'm building a comprehensive case on Leona. It's similar reasoning to why I didn't just repeat what Tierra said when lynching Morrison.
The amount of effort that i'm putting into the game is known by me but there's no way to prove it. That's another thing that's just subjective and something that I have no real way of changing your minds about (except like pointing out my posting frequency? idk).

But then that contradicts what you said before tho. If you read my post that said "wilbur said he is gonna post tomorrow" or something along those lines then you would have been reminded that you were supposed to post. But you said earlier that you forgot you were supposed to rather than you knew but you were just too lazy.

But that means you are saying that mafia tend to be dumb, i honestly dont think mafia would BW for no reason without some sort of explanation to get them out of it.

I did sorta say I believe you are trying so chill xD. Also how do i have less posts than you wtf?
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:

?????
When did I say anything about Rita being townier than Morrison? I don't know if you misread or something but that post was about MORRISON not Rita. All I am saying is your reasoning as to why Morrison is town in my opinion is very weak, which is weird considering you lynched him Day 2.

Basically what I mean is you don't go from saying "Morrison's reasoning are pure garbage and is an attempt to plurshift" to "I townread Morrison because he carefully decided who to lynch yesterday".
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:41 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:
Here is what I find confusing:

1) I have no idea why you would say that when 3 of Ellen lynches were made ONE HOUR OR LESS BEFORE DEADLINE. I checked back and saw that Ellen wasn't online to defend herself since she didn't make any posts. You may argue "well it's just a theory" but that just seems hypocritical to say. (which imo you seems to be doing a lot today)

2) Why are you lynching me exactly? Honestly checking back the only real argument I can find is "did not have a solid read list + slow to respond" which I think is a very weak reason. Or could it be process of elimination? I doubt it since earlier today you posted "Process of elimination really shouldn't be used as your sole reason for lynching someone. If you have something else, I can try to convince you that you're misinterpreting it / the reasoning is flawed, but poe is generally really weak and should only be used as a supporting

I think there's a pretty big difference between stalling until deadline and posting something big (which is what you'd better be posting for how long you've been putting it off) and what happened yesterday. The two really aren't comparable.

Right, so i've explained the differences in my townreads. I looked back to see if my Morrison and Rita townreads were influenced by things happening in the moment, but came away more confident in them, not less. I've already gone over why Tierra should be town. That was the first reason I began asking things from you (similar to what I asked Morrison to do but rip he's gone)
Next, I asked you SEVERAL times to post concrete reads on people so that there could be some discussion. All you've done is post an incredibly weak argument against me, talked about the nightkill (when honestly I think there's nothing to be gained from doing so anymore), and defended yourself. You STILL haven't posted many of the things you promised to do.
Now, something more recent that has happened is you stalling. You've been posting a tiny bit, saying you'll post more later, posting a tiny bit more, saying you'll post more later, and so on. You STILL haven't posted anything concrete or any good arguments against anyone else remaining in the game.
This next sentence is going to sound rude but hey I don't know if anything else is going to work: how about you stop wasting time and actually post a scumread and/or some townreads backed up with solid reasoning?

Since you have stated your reasoning to lynch me, I guess I was right to assume that the reasoning was "lack of concrete reads + slow to respond". Still a weak argument in my opinion but hey I guess that's subjective since you also called my argument weak.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:43 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:

?????
I took the point of Morrison's lynch coming after Rita's as saying that Rita should be townier than him (which of course, is the case). The implication I took from your post is that I did not say that this was the case.
You're also ignoring that almost everything that makes me think of Morrison as townie came AFTER I lynched him, so my lynch on him and its' relevance to my current townread on him is nothing.

Rita O. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Are you kidding me? You mean in our posts where we mention your name you dont even notice it? You'd think normally people would notice their name being mentioned and then read about what they have said about you....what a guy.

Perhaps its unlucky for you that things happened the way it did in day 1, I am just finding it hard to swallow that it was all a coincidence. But you are right a morrison lynch is valid but then again scum wouldnt BW without a valid reason.

I'm p sure i found stuff today but idk if those are the ones you are saying are bad (i also didnt really understand what you said in brackets rip). Idk if you are genuinely trying or you just arent trying enough tho, however i am more inclined to say you are genuinely trying because you have given the impression that you are doing more than the bare minimum.
I don't remember saying I didn't notice it? I'm assuming that if I did see the posts that asked me to post, I was too lazy and didn't feel like posting so I didn't.
I really can't do anything else about your view on the day 1 lynch. It's entirely subjective at this point. I disagree that scum wouldn't BW without a valid reason, since BWing without a valid reason is one of the ways you get scum. It's more town who generally tend to not bw without a reason.
What I meant is that there's no real point in requoting what you've already pointed out and pointing them out as bad unless i'm building a comprehensive case on Leona. It's similar reasoning to why I didn't just repeat what Tierra said when lynching Morrison.
The amount of effort that i'm putting into the game is known by me but there's no way to prove it. That's another thing that's just subjective and something that I have no real way of changing your minds about (except like pointing out my posting frequency? idk).

But then that contradicts what you said before tho. If you read my post that said "wilbur said he is gonna post tomorrow" or something along those lines then you would have been reminded that you were supposed to post. But you said earlier that you forgot you were supposed to rather than you knew but you were just too lazy.

But that means you are saying that mafia tend to be dumb, i honestly dont think mafia would BW for no reason without some sort of explanation to get them out of it.

I did sorta say I believe you are trying so chill xD. Also how do i have less posts than you wtf?
Hm that's true. I either didn't make the connection or just ignored those posts then. Not really sure as to what other reason I'd have for not posting. (If you ask how it's possible that I didn't make that connection, that's a good question to ask a neuroscientist: how does skimming affect reading comprehension?)

Right, so essentially the reason that bwing is used as a way to find mafia is that it's a scumslip. Mafia may make the mistake of going on a wagon w/o any reasoning in an attempt to get someone lynched, and that is what is used to catch them and lynch them instead. People bwing with reasoning is at worst NAI(Not Alignment Indicative) since both town and scum can and will do that.

I've been very active, to say the least.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Hey Leona arent you gonna write a readlist about everyone and perhaps compile your reasons as to whoever you believe is scum? I think it might be easier for everyone coz atm the points seem all over the place. (Oh and also reply to my accusations on you too pls)
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:44 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Since you have stated your reasoning to lynch me, I guess I was right to assume that the reasoning was "lack of concrete reads + slow to respond". Still a weak argument in my opinion but hey I guess that's subjective since you also called my argument weak.
You forgot stalling, but otherwise that's pretty on point.
I think there's very little discussion to be had, so it would be nice to get those posts that you've promised now!
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Leona L. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:

?????
I took the point of Morrison's lynch coming after Rita's as saying that Rita should be townier than him (which of course, is the case). The implication I took from your post is that I did not say that this was the case.
You're also ignoring that almost everything that makes me think of Morrison as townie came AFTER I lynched him, so my lynch on him and its' relevance to my current townread on him is nothing.

Even if your lynch was ignored, it is still weird to think you would let Morrison slip off this easily. Well, I guess I shall be spending a good amount of time constructing my read list then.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Rita O. wrote:Hey Leona arent you gonna write a readlist about everyone and perhaps compile your reasons as to whoever you believe is scum? I think it might be easier for everyone coz atm the points seem all over the place. (Oh and also reply to my accusations on you too pls)

Which one?
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:47 pm

I can't exactly do everything all at once, so if you don't mind, I want to start my read list so we have time to discuss. Is that alright?
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leona L. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:48 pm

Will post player by player so you don't have to wait until I finish everything.
Leona L.
Leona L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:49 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Even if your lynch was ignored, it is still weird to think you would let Morrison slip off this easily. Well, I guess I shall be spending a good amount of time constructing my read list then.
Talking to someone for a decent amount of time continuously can change your opinion of them a lot.
Make sure not to post your reads too close to deadline! Would be nice to have as much time to discuss them as possible.
post them however I don't really care as long as there's something to talk about
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:54 pm

But Wilbur, that would mean the more likely situation that happened is the first thing i said about it and that you were self-conscious about it. Because like you sort of implied, the reasoning you gave seems really unlikely especially from someone of your intelligence lol. However it does seem you tend to not notice stuff about the game which could perhaps explain the kill onto OMS being not able to notice that tierra would also be near-confo town and a better kill. But still to anyone i believe defending yourself on this point ended up leading the conclusion to something bizarre which makes me inclined to believe that the first suggestion about it is true.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:56 pm

Leona L. wrote:
Rita O. wrote:Hey Leona arent you gonna write a readlist about everyone and perhaps compile your reasons as to whoever you believe is scum? I think it might be easier for everyone coz atm the points seem all over the place. (Oh and also reply to my accusations on you too pls)

Which one?

The one on the previous page where i wrote about you and wilbur
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Rita O. wrote:But Wilbur, that would mean the more likely situation that happened is the first thing i said about it and that you were self-conscious about it. Because like you sort of implied, the reasoning you gave seems really unlikely especially from someone of your intelligence lol. However it does seem you tend to not notice stuff about the game which could perhaps explain the kill onto OMS being not able to notice that tierra would also be near-confo town and a better kill. But still to anyone i believe defending yourself on this point ended up leading the conclusion to something bizarre which makes me inclined to believe that the first suggestion about it is true.
Yeah, that's certainly a possibility. I don't really know any way to convince you that I did legitimately forget (maybe i'll go look up an article on how reading comprehension is lowered by skimming lol) so I can't say anything else about it.
However, the theory of me killing OMS because I thought he was a good kill was terrible. I'll check back to see if this is the case, but I recall bringing up that Tierra was a better kill before other people did.
I don't know what the first suggestion is or i'd respond to your last sentence.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:01 pm

I was wrong, Morrison beat me to it.
Morrison Z. wrote:I'm sorry for doubting your intellect old man swamp.
(disclaimer: I'm sorry if i repeated what anyone already said but I typed up my thoughts during the night so i wouldn't miss anything so it was before anyone said anything today)

That means the set up is either

1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 1 Sane Cop, 1 Doctor, 5 Townies

or

1 Mafia Goon, 1 Mafia Roleblocker, 7 Townies

Either way only one scum left wooooo So in my opinion, I'm gonna temporarily rule the following people out of my list of possible lynches today:
McGinty - b/c of the lynch (ik they're not clear but I highly doubt they would bus the mafia role block Day 1 especially when theres only two total scum)
Tierra- for unlynching me because plurality was on me and if she was scum she could have easily just kept the lynch on me and not seem suspicious but she unlynched me and put plural on Keanu

Still saying that the theory is bad because I don't think you can call me intelligent and then say I wouldn't pay attention to the game before making a nightkill because imo the two are mutually exclusive Razz
(also what Tierra said about the theory, but i'm not gonna quote it because I basically just said in the sentence above)
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:06 pm

The first suggestion is the self-conscious thing, and I am p sure morrison was the first one to state that tierra is near-confo town (which is why I felt it wouldnt make sense for him to be the mafia) so its not a stretch to believe that you read it from morrison and so you said that she is a better kill (plus you even said some of this is repeated). I didnt say OMS was a good kill i was saying that you wanted to eliminate someone who would have been seen by town as near-confo town, but you didnt notice that tierra would have been also one of them because it is not as obvious as OMS or McGinty. This could apply to Leona as well but you seem to have a habit of not noticing.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:07 pm

Not noticing doesnt mean you're not intelligent lol. Not noticing just means you didnt think about it in a certain way or just a lack of concentration.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Looked up the effect of skimming on reading comprehension. Posting the links to stuff I found and putting important/relevant quotes in here
http://lifehacker.com/the-truth-about-speed-reading-1542508398
"Skimming is to glance through text to find important parts to read. Although this is usually considered a speed reading method, you're not teaching yourself to read faster. You're just learning which parts you can skip over. As you'd expect, studies show that we don't remember that many details when we skim."
(I did not look at these studies, someone else can if they want)
I also looked at the speed reading wikipedia site, but the sources I wanted to look at need to be bought so I can't really support anything in there.
http://www.dummies.com/education/language-arts/speed-reading/skimming-as-a-speed-reading-technique/
"When you skim a page, you take the main ideas from the reading material without reading all the words. You look for and seize upon words that appear to give the main meaning. Readers skim when time is short or when they need to understand the general ideas but not the particulars of an article or book. Skimming occurs at three to four times the normal reading speed. For that reason, your reading comprehension takes a nose dive when you skim."
"Studies show that people read and comprehend text on a computer screen more slowly than they read and comprehend printed material. Readers can’t skim as efficiently on their computer screens either. When you read or skim a Web page on your computer, do so more slowly than usual if you want to read and skim efficiently."

I just looked at the first couple sources and some of them were comparing reading on a computer to reading a book so they were irrelevant
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:17 pm

Rita O. wrote:The first suggestion is the self-conscious thing, and I am p sure morrison was the first one to state that tierra is near-confo town (which is why I felt it wouldnt make sense for him to be the mafia) so its not a stretch to believe that you read it from morrison and so you said that she is a better kill (plus you even said some of this is repeated). I didnt say OMS was a good kill i was saying that you wanted to eliminate someone who would have been seen by town as near-confo town, but you didnt notice that tierra would have been also one of them because it is not as obvious as OMS or McGinty. This could apply to Leona as well but you seem to have a habit of not noticing.
I think that skimming text lowering reading comprehension is a legitimate thing and not bizarre but I guess me knowing what happened + my own confirmation bias that makes it so.
Yeah, I likely got it from Morrison and then forgot that I got it from him lol
Not sure how it'd apply to Leona from day 1 unless you mean it's due to good content in general?

Rita O. wrote:Not noticing doesnt mean you're not intelligent lol. Not noticing just means you didnt think about it in a certain way or just a lack of concentration.
I disagree. You'd have to be dumb or playing suboptimally to not look at the thread and not take in all relevant information before performing your nightkill. That's my view on it, anyways.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next