PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 26: F11

+7
Old Man Swamp
Tierra A.
Leona L.
Wilbur R.
Keanu R.
Morrison Z.
ajhockeystar
11 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Game 26: F11 - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 26: F11

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:31 pm

Wait did Ellen really say Wilbur was town in her read list? I'm gonna go check. T minus 30 minutes guys ;-;
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:forgot to finish the last sentence whoops!

i'm asking you guys to look at ellen and compare that to your reasoning for lynching me. I legitimately think that the only reason(s) you guys have on me are based on feelings whereas there is pretty hard evidence that Ellen hasn't done much aside from mimic Rita and push Harrison. (and that terrible reason for lynching me lol)

my
name
is
not
Harrison!!1!!

Jk, Ik its probably autocorrect lmao but anyway looking at Ellen's posts now

Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:33 pm

Jesus christ a whole page appeared? I actually did go to sleep but i couldnt do it coz i couldnt stop thinking about the game lmao. But yeah Wilbur i am gonna need to re read this page and decide since i am p sure i am the deciding lynch.
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:35 pm

Morrison Z. wrote:
Wilbur R. wrote:forgot to finish the last sentence whoops!

i'm asking you guys to look at ellen and compare that to your reasoning for lynching me. I legitimately think that the only reason(s) you guys have on me are based on feelings whereas there is pretty hard evidence that Ellen hasn't done much aside from mimic Rita and push Harrison. (and that terrible reason for lynching me lol)

my
name
is
not
Harrison!!1!!

Jk, Ik its probably autocorrect lmao but anyway looking at Ellen's posts now

It's not autocorrect, i'm just too used to typing Harrison. Blame Hearthstone.

Rita O. wrote:Jesus christ a whole page appeared? I actually did go to sleep but i couldnt do it coz i couldnt stop thinking about the game lmao. But yeah Wilbur i am gonna need to re read this page and decide since i am p sure i am the deciding lynch.
I can understand that feeling
you and Morrison are deciding the lynch, yeah. I'm fairly certain it's Ellen over Morrison, although he could just be doing an excellent job of fooling me atm
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:37 pm

@Morrison, Rita didn't say I was town, but she did say that she didn't think I was scummy for being so focused on cop (which appears to be her only reason for lynching me)
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:38 pm

FRICK not rita i meant ellen
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:40 pm

I can't find where Ellen said that she thought Wilbur was town in the beginning of the day.

And Wilbur, if you're scum, you're doing a great job at trying to change the lynch rn because I am a weak human being ;-;
Cause now I'm just looking back and Wilbur's posts and trying to see them from a town point of view and seeing if it would make sense to say that. I'm bad at this game, I need stronger feelings, guys help me.
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:41 pm

i'm not scum zzz
morrison please repeat the reasoning you have for lynching me. If it's solely based on feeling (which is what I can see) you really ought to be lynching Ellen instead since there's evidence that she hasn't been contributing anything + lynching for REALLY bad reasons lol
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:43 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:@Morrison, Rita didn't say I was town, but she did say that she didn't think I was scummy for being so focused on cop (which appears to be her only reason for lynching me)

Oh, well I thought Ellen was saying that she didn't have a reason to lynch you and she was doing it to get plurality off of her (which is also a terrible reason) Like, I'll admit I didn't wan't plural on me either but like I was atleast trying to see if there was any way you could be mafia rather than being open about it. But I know if I was mafia, I wouldn't be that bold about it so maybe that's why I'm not seeing it but I can definitely see her play style being different.
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Ellen's reason for lynching me is that i'm talking too much about the cop.
she said previously that me talking about the cop too much does not seem scummy.
that's one of the two reasons that I think she should be lynched over me. Do you think this random change is scummy? if not, why?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:46 pm

I am pretty convinced that morrison isnt the mafia tbh, if either of you flip town then i think the other is mafia. (Ellen and wilbur). Can someone give me a votecount? Its kinda hard to keep track on phone and I am sorta in bed doing this xD

I am reading Ellen's ISOs and honestly they dont strike scummy until the end where she goes onto Wilbur. It's the opposite with Wilbur where i felt he was scummier until the end. However why did you switch from morrison to ellen?

Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:46 pm

(if you want the other reason, it's because the majority of her content is just repeating what Rita says, which gives the semblance of activity while in reality just being filler)
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Rita O. wrote:I am pretty convinced that morrison isnt the mafia tbh, if either of you flip town then i think the other is mafia. (Ellen and wilbur). Can someone give me a votecount? Its kinda hard to keep track on phone and I am sorta in bed doing this xD

I am reading Ellen's ISOs and honestly they dont strike scummy until the end where she goes onto Wilbur. It's the opposite with Wilbur where i felt he was scummier until the end. However why did you switch from morrison to ellen?
3 me 2 ellen 1 morrison

I switched because I didn't realize there was already a lynch on Ellen. It changed my mind for reasons that I already specified, let me go find the post.
Rita if you may, try and go see what original content Ellen has posted. I don't think there's much.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:If you have multiple options and you go with the one that's probably going to be harder to pull off, that seems townie to me. Its also not as blatant of a plurshift (although yes, it still is) for that reason.
Essentially, you would have had a much easier time fabricating a case against Ellen than you would have with me, so that along with you being semi-consistent makes the move seem townier than it would have without the option to plurshift onto Ellen.
here you are rita
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:i'm not scum zzz
morrison please repeat the reasoning you have for lynching me. If it's solely based on feeling (which is what I can see) you really ought to be lynching Ellen instead since there's evidence that she hasn't been contributing anything + lynching for REALLY bad reasons lol

I am very frustrated now ahhh I need to look more into Ellen. 11 MORE MINUTES I DONT LIKE THIS GAME.

As for the random change, it can be seen as scummy and she just gave a really careless reason but to me, its like "would mafia really be that careless?" cause I know if I was mafia, I wouldnt and maybe thats why I'm having trouble seeing it to be scummy. but like I said, her play stiye could be different.
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:49 pm

rita if you think ellen's scummier than me right now you should absolutely be lynching her
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:50 pm

Morrison Z. wrote:

I am very frustrated now ahhh I need to look more into Ellen. 11 MORE MINUTES I DONT LIKE THIS GAME.

As for the random change, it can be seen as scummy and she just gave a really careless reason but to me, its like "would mafia really be that careless?" cause I know if I was mafia, I wouldnt and maybe thats why I'm having trouble seeing it to be scummy. but like I said, her play stiye could be different.
It's a scumslip. I've lost a game because I wifomed myself too hard and didn't lynch someone who would be obvious mafia if I didn't do that to myself. Don't make my mistake.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:51 pm

Wilbur, I think the only thing keeping me from switching to ellen right now is you switching from me to Ellen right after you found out theres another vote on Ellen. Like your reasoning made sense but to immediately switch right after I said that is ???
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:52 pm

it changed my mind?
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:53 pm

i'm confused as to why that would hold you back. New information has the potential to change my mind on things. For example, I thought Rita was scum until I actually engaged with her in the argument we had.
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Morrison Z. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Wilbur R. wrote:
Morrison Z. wrote:

It's a scumslip. I've lost a game because I wifomed myself too hard and didn't lynch someone who would be obvious mafia if I didn't do that to myself. Don't make my mistake.

literally on the verge of tears rn. Aj has created a monster ;-; Okay lemme think x_x
Morrison Z.
Morrison Z.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:54 pm

Hey Wilbur good on you, you reminded me back in one of my older anon games where i was accused of mafia and I fought my way by making those who are calling me scum repeat the reasons and i would tackle them and prove that they are faulty, a bit like what you did and I found that when you do something like that and it works its because you KNOW you are right and that knowledge is reflected onto the defense making it much more effective. You have successfully convinced me to unlynch you, well played.

unlynch wilbur, lynch ellen
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rita O. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:55 pm

Its coz i know I am dead in 5 minutes so i feel kinda weird. If ellen is town then I am p sure scum is either Wilbur or Leona
Rita O.
Rita O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:56 pm

I uh thanks?
if ellen flips town im ragequitting
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wilbur R. Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Rita you do know that McGinty/Tierra are going to get killed instead of you, right? Like they're nigh-confirmed town due to yesterday lol
Wilbur R.
Wilbur R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next