PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 24: Near-Vanilla

+13
Gurkinn N.
Charmaine U.
Ramona G.
Professor Icarus
Fernando T.
Delilah H.
Natasha L.
Annie F.
Mimi F.
Haruno H.
Nanette B.
Brodie S.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Game 24: Near-Vanilla - Page 7 Empty Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 pm

We're less than 24 hours away from deadline, who is going to be our lynch target today? Towa seems sure of a Brodie lynch, but I'd rather go for Gurkinn, Charmaine, or even Haruno over him.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:41 pm

Mimi, while I get that people are out for Gurkin and Charmaine, just think that Charmaine is on Gurkin atm. It makes me think it could be one or the other but not both. Meanwhile, Brodie never made his promised post and also he's not provided anything new since my newspaper that got the lynch moved to Fernando. If you read my reads on Annie, you, and Brodie, then I would like your thoughts on it. I will also continue to advocate the Brodie lynch, as the guy who was a prominent town leader role D1 has gone silent since a mafia was lynched and has shown himself to be scummy to more than just me.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:53 pm

Alright, I've read back, and Im starting to wonder why I had Brodie as only a slight scum read. I felt like his failed attempt to lead town with his JK claiming leadership idea was genuine, then failed to see the logic in calling out his large "explainers". None of these alone would be huge red lights, but taking both of them into consideration along with Fernando's unexplained townread on him before being pressured along with his current inactivity makes me think he's not the town leader I once believed him to be.

lynch Brodie S.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:54 pm

red flags*, not red lights smfh
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 am

Towa Q. wrote:Update: Beginning to see Charmaine in a town light. Again, I want to see Brodie flip in order to decide on Annie/Charmaine.

Still waiting for Brodie to make his post today.

Was what I was about to type until I remembered Gurkinn needs a sub, Charmaine. Even so I see you as slightly less scummy, but I still think you need to be lynched after Brodie as you are still a huge scumread.

did gurkinn / aj say they were getting a sub for him somewhere.
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:20 am

Yes on page 6 Charmaine
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:13 pm

Mimi F. wrote:
Annie F. wrote:Mimi: has made several posts and has the read list above which is huge, but the read list is bothering me. I just don't get some of the reads, you seem to be ignoring things like how nanette's "newspaper post" is actually mostly just quotes, and you also seem to be ignoring some of the "newspaper posts" from other people that have a similar or higher amount of content put in by themselves. slight scum read because of her odd and somewhat unexplained reads

Most of my reads on Nanette came from her response to those quotes in that large post.  I also don't perfectly understand the terminology sometimes.  I've always considered a post where someone just puts a bunch of his/her own opinions in without adding any quotes a wall post, and a post dissecting a bunch of quotes as a newspaper, sorry if I confused you by calling Nanette's post a newspaper.  I'm interested in what other larger posts I ignored, I'd be happy to address them.

well it's not that you've actually ignored the posts themselves, it's just that you don't mention some of the big posts people have made, like how I've made several big posts but you don't mention it, can't think of anyone else right now.

Towa Q. wrote:
(...)
Annie F- Part of what makes me think of you as a scumread is all of your interacts with Brodie. There was also a post made by Mimi on Page 3, and while Brodie addressed most of it, he never gave opinions on you. Him being my scumread and Mimi being a townread makes me think of you as scum. I do not think Mimi and Annie are of the same faction. Part of the reason I want to lynch Brodie is because his flip will be the deciding factor for what you are to me. It seemed like Brodie was trying to seem town and buddy with you while you tried to force him away by looking like you opposed him. The thing that confuses me is your interactions with Charmaine. I can see you as a scumteam with Brodie, but I also scumread Charmaine, and with only two maf, I need to see Brodie flip soon. (This is also a shout out to Prof Ic. I feel I can get a better read on you with a Brodie flip). Scumread.

(...)

Lynch order (how I would like it)

1:Brodie
2 (conditional): Annie (if Brodie is scum/mimi is town, otherwise if Brodie is town, then no to her second)
2(conditional): Charmaine (second only after brodie flip/annie conditions)
3: Nanette

Well at least you answered, but I'm honestly baffled by your explanation. I'm not sure what you want me to say about this, yeah brodie did see me as towny, but I'm pretty sure other people did too, or maybe they never said it out loud. I also want to point out that he actually only said his opinion of me because Mimi asked him. Also, about the "looking like you opposed him", what makes you think I am not actually opposing him? I pointed out to everyone how little content there is in his posts, I pointed out to everyone that he was using needlessly large words, tell me how that is faked. Because if I hadn't pointed it out, at least for the first one I don't think anyone would have.

I looked at page 3, he actually ONLY responded to parts that were about ME. You literally flipped that whole thing around and I'm beginning to feel like you're just looking for things to make me look scummier, as you seem to be tunnelling on your theory of "if brodie is mafia, annie is the second, if he's not charmaine is mafia"

Can you PLEASE explain why I and Mimi can not be of the same faction? Because I honestly don't know why, so just be clear on the WHOLE story as to why you think I'm scummy.

As for your lynch conditions, it looks like a Brodie lynch is going to happen either way, but are you seriously planning on going after me if Brodie is mafia? Because I feel like you need to think this through.

Charmaine U. wrote:
(...)
Annie - very hostile against me on my call out of towa and then makes a post right after calling out towa (lol). Seems to have fought brodie too, though her hostile attitude makes me think shes town because mafia would be sucking towns dick. - town

fyi, I was only "hostile" towards you because of 1. the way you read it probably makes it seem more hostile than it's meant and 2. I don't care how annoying or stupid someone seems to you, you don't call them a retard. You also don't just direct that at them, if you really want to rant about how stupid someone seems to you, rant to someone who isn't that person.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurkinn N. Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:23 pm

So I'm reading the last couple pages but reads shouldn't but that hard
Gurkinn N.
Gurkinn N.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:29 pm

Oh yeah, I should mention. Gurkinn N. has been subbed out, a new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:27 pm

keeping my lynch on til he posts reads
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:08 pm

In case I die tonight, I will say I am starting to have second thoughts about the Annie lynch but I still want to lynch Brodie. I would love to see where Annie puts her lynch tonight, as lynches are the truest tell of what we are thinking. Annie, I did look back and see that Brodie did respond to everything you had to say, but it still felt weird to me when I looked it over.

I've also looked and it says brodie has been online today. He should see that the lynches are on him, so idk why he has not said anything. If he and one other person were to put lynches on Gurkin, then I think that would be our scumteam right there. I doubt they will try to change the hammer, but still, something to watch for.

Annie, maybe I was a little too into my Annie/Brodie scumteam theory, but I am starting to see you and Charmaine as both a little more town-y. I would like to know where you do stand on Brodie, though. You've not made a lynch or really given too many thoughts on him, so I am trusting that if I were to die tonight, that Mimi will be able to figure out your alignment for sure. As of now, she is my top town read and my other reads still stand with you as slightly less scummy until I see your thoughts and also I hope, a lynch.

This may be a foolish request, but I ask the doctor be on me tonight. Whether you do or not will make for quite the fun game of wifom between you and mafia, but I am hoping the JK or doc can prevent a kill tonight and win us an extra misslynch. I feel the day we get doc/JK to claim is soon to be upon us and depending on Brodie flip/scum kill, we can decide tomorrow. I can check this thread tonight before DL, but this is the last time I have to post. So I hope for some good news with Brodie.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Votecount 2.4

Brodie S.(2)- Towa Q., Mimi F.
Gurkinn N.(1)- Charmaine U.
Towa Q.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Professor Icarus, Brodie S.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

Brodie S. was lynched.

he was the...:

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is the 1st at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:56 pm

During the night, the death was of…:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Gurkinn N.(0)-
Towa Q.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Professor Icarus, Towa Q., Mimi F., Charmaine U.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.[/b]

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:26 pm

lynch Gurkinn N.
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:26 pm

post already with reads
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurkinn N. Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:32 pm

So it seems like I'm near the top of a lot of peoples lists cause my sub was full of filler I'm gonna to compile some reads and help to the best of my ability
Gurkinn N.
Gurkinn N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:31 pm

Way to go JK and doc. We have won an extra day of a NL, but we need one more to get another misslynch. Sorry about my goof with Brodie, but holy fuck he looked so scummy. Gurkin, I hope to see your readslist soon and I will have my own updated one posted tomorrow. For now, I am going to do something interesting and...

Lynch Nanette B.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurkinn N. Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:39 am

Annie and Towa are leaning more for town in my opinion for posting quality information and being overall helpful ....... Haruno and Icarus are leaning more for acum ....... Mimi and ramona are slightly scum read ...... Natasha Nanette and Charmaine are more neutral to slightly town
Gurkinn N.
Gurkinn N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:37 pm

Great job to the Doctor or Jailkeeper. (Or mafia if they idle????)

Anyways Towa, any reason why you ask for Doctor but not JK? Also Gurkinn, it would be nice if you explain more of your thoughts.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha L. Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Sorry for lack of activity yesterday in game. I was super busy and away.

Anyway, Gurkinn N.'s readlist is literally just defining what a town and scum read is. He obviously did not look over their posts; his read list is not enough contribution for me to warrant him being town.

As for claiming JK today, I would not do it. There's only a small chance that the person targetted by the JK was scum and RB was the thing that mattered.

I do not like the Brodie lynch, but I still townread Towa; s/he has been extremely helpful to town by leading lynches (even if they were wrong), along with that giant read post which analyzed each player's playstyle near the beginning of the game.

Time to do reads; These reads are categorized by what I think the person is and they are in order of towniest to scummiest, including in the categories themselves.

Town: Towa Q. - Despite my random lynch on her Day 1, I now believe that Towa is almost definitely town. I would like to remind everyone that it was ME who lead the lynch on Fernando, but Towa made that read post which, for me, changed the game around. Lynching her in the first place was blind of me. The one problem I had with her was the lynch on Brodie which I didn't really understand, but I was away and couldn't stop it. Overall, still town.

Neutral-Leaning-Town: Mimi F. - Helped me out with the Fernando lynch and in general, makes great points and I don't really have any reasons to scum read her. Sorry that this isn't much.
Professor Icarus - Composes really nice read posts that make great insights that are in my opinion, mostly correct. Even for his scum read on me, I realize why he is doing it and it is justified. Even though before this huge read post, I was not impressed by his activity, this post makes me town-read him a little.
Charmaine U. - This read will be hugely swung by a Gurkinn flip, if there is one. Obviously, she is turboing him, and so if Gurkinn flips scum, Charmaine goes from neutral-ish to basically confirmed town. If Gurkinn flips town, Charmaine will be going a little closer to scum, but still not relevant. I do not have a huge read.

Neutral: Annie F. - I'm frankly confused about her playstyle. I love her read list,but she manages to scumread Charmaine, while also scumreading Gurkinn. That just doesn't make sense. Is this a scum member just trying to get scumreads off on people who both sides of an argument could find the other scummy? Or is she just a town member making in general good, but some weird reads? I don't know.

Neutral-Leaning-Scum: Nanette B. - Hasn't posted lately, but her VT/JK thing really didn't say much about the game. Hasn't contributed at all, but unlike Ramona, Nanette has attempted to contribute, but ended up just stating the obvious. It's clear that Ramona is away, but Nanette seems scummy to me. Also, her posts have just been quoting people and passively agreeing with them. To me, this is very scummy.

Scum: Gurkinn N. - I explained my read on him earlier. His read post was less-than-helpful, and he really has just been fillering or pointing out obvious information for the entire game.

Too-Little-Activity-To-Read: Haruno H., Ramona G. (Both self-explanatory) Please pick up your activity guys.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:47 pm

Natasha L. wrote:Sorry for lack of activity yesterday in game. I was super busy and away.

Anyway, Gurkinn N.'s readlist is literally just defining what a town and scum read is. He obviously did not look over their posts; his read list is not enough contribution for me to warrant him being town.

As for claiming JK today, I would not do it. There's only a small chance that the person targetted by the JK was scum and RB was the thing that mattered.

I do not like the Brodie lynch, but I still townread Towa; s/he has been extremely helpful to town by leading lynches (even if they were wrong), along with that giant read post which analyzed each player's playstyle near the beginning of the game.

Time to do reads; These reads are categorized by what I think the person is and they are in order of towniest to scummiest, including in the categories themselves.

Town: Towa Q. - Despite my random lynch on her Day 1, I now believe that Towa is almost definitely town. I would like to remind everyone that it was ME who lead the lynch on Fernando, but Towa made that read post which, for me, changed the game around. Lynching her in the first place was blind of me. The one problem I had with her was the lynch on Brodie which I didn't really understand, but I was away and couldn't stop it. Overall, still town.

Neutral-Leaning-Town: Mimi F. - Helped me out with the Fernando lynch and in general, makes great points and I don't really have any reasons to scum read her. Sorry that this isn't much.
Professor Icarus - Composes really nice read posts that make great insights that are in my opinion, mostly correct. Even for his scum read on me, I realize why he is doing it and it is justified. Even though before this huge read post, I was not impressed by his activity, this post makes me town-read him a little.
Charmaine U. - This read will be hugely swung by a Gurkinn flip, if there is one. Obviously, she is turboing him, and so if Gurkinn flips scum, Charmaine goes from neutral-ish to basically confirmed town. If Gurkinn flips town, Charmaine will be going a little closer to scum, but still not relevant. I do not have a huge read.

Neutral: Annie F. - I'm frankly confused about her playstyle. I love her read list,but she manages to scumread Charmaine, while also scumreading Gurkinn. That just doesn't make sense. Is this a scum member just trying to get scumreads off on people who both sides of an argument could find the other scummy? Or is she just a town member making in general good, but some weird reads? I don't know.

Neutral-Leaning-Scum: Nanette B. - Hasn't posted lately, but her VT/JK thing really didn't say much about the game. Hasn't contributed at all, but unlike Ramona, Nanette has attempted to contribute, but ended up just stating the obvious. It's clear that Ramona is away, but Nanette seems scummy to me. Also, her posts have just been quoting people and passively agreeing with them. To me, this is very scummy.

Scum: Gurkinn N. -  I explained my read on him earlier. His read post was less-than-helpful, and he really has just been fillering or pointing out obvious information for the entire game.

Too-Little-Activity-To-Read: Haruno H., Ramona G. (Both self-explanatory) Please pick up your activity guys.

Excuse me, including this post, we have the same amount of posts.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:18 pm

Ramona G. wrote:
Natasha L. wrote:Sorry for lack of activity yesterday in game. I was super busy and away.

Excuse me, including this post, we have the same amount of posts.

Yes, but, Natasha does have an actual readslist. The fact that you are just now coming out with posts after last night but not adding anything to the game is iffy. I would like to have your readslist/thoughts on the players.

Also, to answer your question about why doc and not JK, it's because the JK hitting scum can block a kill. It would be in towns best interest that the JK is on scummy people, and I do not believe I am scummy after everything that happened D1. The doc will serve the same protective purposes as a JK, but the JK is better off on scumreads.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:25 pm

This is a perfect example of why activity is important. I think as a whole, Day 2 took about about 2 pages of content, which is practically nothing for a forum game, especially because most of the content were various read lists. one never defended himself, noone got on to comment on the Brodie lynch, and a townie died. Great job by the doc/JK getting us one deathless night away from an extra mislynch. I'll look more into everyone's reads and content later (there isn't much to look at now), but as of now my biggest scumread is still Gurkinn.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:27 pm

Mimi F. wrote:various read lists.  one  never defended himself,

Replace "one" with Brodie
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Votecount 3.1

Gurkinn N.(1)- Charmaine U.
Nanette B.(1)- Towa Q.
Towa Q.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Professor Icarus, Mimi F.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gurkinn N. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next