PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 24: Near-Vanilla

+13
Gurkinn N.
Charmaine U.
Ramona G.
Professor Icarus
Fernando T.
Delilah H.
Natasha L.
Annie F.
Mimi F.
Haruno H.
Nanette B.
Brodie S.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Game 24: Near-Vanilla - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Good job JK/Doc on that nice action. I've gotta say that it's kind of pointless to be whining about activity now after its happened. Brodie was generally a decently scummy person to most people, and I don't think many regret that lynch a lot. He had good input, but it was his own fault he never actually bothered to put up a form of defence. Also if you want activity Mimi, stop going on about it and pressure someone already, no use contemplating the past when we still have great odds of winning this as town.

Also I may as well comment on the whole Towa Q read on me. Why did you say that you felt you could get a better read off me with the Brodie town flip? I mean I don't have much to add in the form of that, I'm just curious as to why you said that.

Gurkinn, please share that reads list soon, would help I'm sure in showing your point of view when just joining the game.

I should also say that I'm gonna be a bit lacking over Day 3. I should only have minimal access to anon over the next few days but I plan to jump on when I have the opportunity. Should be back before the deadline however just saying I won't be here the whole time most likely.
Professor Icarus
Professor Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Charmaine U. Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:58 pm

sounds fishy?
Charmaine U.
Charmaine U.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gurkinn N. Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:00 am

I'm not the best at making lists but I reread day one and noticed that towa bandwagoned the RL that was started by scum although it in itself is scummy I can't exactly call anyone out.....also Icarus I said my reads based on what I had read....I do need to work on list making cause I'm not like that I go with what I feel is right and my reads would probably be bad anyway....we should watch out for people who try to lead town or seem just a bit too town like.....but towa is my slightly scummy read now I'll reread some more and post something soon
Gurkinn N.
Gurkinn N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramona G. Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:35 am

Towa Q. wrote:
Ramona G. wrote:
Natasha L. wrote:Sorry for lack of activity yesterday in game. I was super busy and away.

Too-Little-Activity-To-Read: Haruno H., Ramona G. (Both self-explanatory) Please pick up your activity guys.

Excuse me, including this post, we have the same amount of posts.

Yes, but, Natasha does have an actual readslist. The fact that you are just now coming out with posts after last night but not adding anything to the game is iffy. I would like to have your readslist/thoughts on the players.

Also, to answer your question about why doc and not JK, it's because the JK hitting scum can block a kill. It would be in towns best interest that the JK is on scummy people, and I do not believe I am scummy after everything that happened D1. The doc will serve the same protective purposes as a JK, but the JK is better off on scumreads.

What do you mean by "now coming out with posts after last night"? I have been posting since day 2. I mean, Natasha just disappeared during day 2 and you think I am iffy? Also, I disagree that just because i don't have a read list means i am not adding to the game. Lastly, I must disagree with the JK thing. I don't think JK should be on scummy people because 1) scummy is subjective 2) the mafia that send the kill will probably be the "townier" one so I think having 2 protections on townie/important people is better.
Ramona G.
Ramona G.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanette B. Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 am

AJ keeps yelling at me to get on, but awkward circumstances keep coming up. Basically I'm here but I need to catch back up with the reading but I keep having work and other things to do. I swear I'm alive though all.
Nanette B.
Nanette B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:53 pm

I couldn't get on these past 2 days so I wasn't able to respond to anything before deadline.

Towa for f***'s sake, respond to my WHOLE damned post. Not just the parts that you would like responding to. Why the f*** can't Mimi and I be of the same faction? You definitely said that at some point and I asked for an explanation, seeing as you haven't given one I am now demanding one. Explain. If you don't think I'm serious... Lynch Towa

Towa Q. wrote:In case I die tonight, I will say I am starting to have second thoughts about the Annie lynch but I still want to lynch Brodie. I would love to see where Annie puts her lynch tonight, as lynches are the truest tell of what we are thinking. Annie, I did look back and see that Brodie did respond to everything you had to say, but it still felt weird to me when I looked it over.

(...)

Annie, maybe I was a little too into my Annie/Brodie scumteam theory, but I am starting to see you and Charmaine as both a little more town-y. I would like to know where you do stand on Brodie, though. You've not made a lynch or really given too many thoughts on him, so I am trusting that if I were to die tonight, that Mimi will be able to figure out your alignment for sure. As of now, she is my top town read and my other reads still stand with you as slightly less scummy until I see your thoughts and also I hope, a lynch.

(...)

If lynches are the truest tell of what people think, then my lynch should tell you at least something about how annoyed I'm getting at your ability to avoid questions. Either way, is everyone just going to ignore that Towa decided to tell everyone Brodie responded to every part of Mimi's post except for mine, without even checking if that was true or not? because that's what Towa did. And now you've checked and what do you do? you say it's still bothering you, which to me sounds like "It's a fact that I was wrong, but I'm not going to admit I was completely wrong". You could, I don't know, apologize for giving fake information? just an idea.

I haven't actually made a lynch day 1 either, because Fernando was going to be dead anyways, there was no point. I haven't made a lynch day 2 either, because I wasn't there to respond to you before deadline, nor did I feel like Brodie was a very good lynch option. I just didn't know a better option than brodie, seeing as he'd gone inactive. I have made a lynch day 3 now, for various reasons which I'll explain once you explain why the f*** me and mimi can't be of the same alignment.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:05 pm

About the whole "who should JK target" thing, target towny people, town leaders. It is possible that the doctor is a very active person, which obviously wouldn't be very smart of the doctor, seeing as it gives a risk of nightkill. It is still possible though, so the JK should be protecting important people as it's possible the person is a doctor and as such can't be protected by the doctor, themselves.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Professor Icarus wrote:I've gotta say that it's kind of pointless to be whining about activity now after its happened. Brodie was generally a decently scummy person to most people, and I don't think many regret that lynch a lot. He had good input, but it was his own fault he never actually bothered to put up a form of defence. Also if you want activity Mimi, stop going on about it and pressure someone already, no use contemplating the past when we still have great odds of winning this as town.

First of all, my post about activity was more so intended to ask for more activity now by using yesterday's lack of activity as an example. Secondly, you recommended that I pressure someone for activity. I made it fairly obvious that my lynch target as of now is Gurkinn and other people are pressuring her as well. However, I don't agree with lynching anyone early on in the day, I'd much rather discuss things with the person in question, which brings me back to the problems with having low acitivity.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Really?  It's been about 24 hours since my last post, and there have been literally no new posts?  These are the things that get townies lynched.  When noone posts, the mafia just gets to hide and avoid posting their thoughts.  We need more activity.  Anyone who reads this, please respond:  What do you think about Gurkinn right now?  Who are your top 3 lynch targets?  Is there anyone in particular you see as scummy for reasons different than the ones presented?  

We need discussion to find the mafia.  Everyone has slacked off since we got a mafia goon day 1 and assumed it would be easy from there.  We need as much information as we can possibly get to find these last two mafia, not 24 hour periods of no activity, let alone low amounts.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:34 pm

I don't like the way gurkinn is acting right now, I guess giving her some time to catch up and read would be best, maybe she'll actually have something useful to say after that, but if she doesn't... well... even if she isn't scum, if that happens she's useless either way.

As you can see I'm currently lynching Towa, and I'm not planning on moving that lynch anytime soon, seeing as this is the second time she's responded to only parts of my posts. With her being so inactive compared to other days, I feel like she might be a scum laying low after having lead town to lynch another town. Besides that she's just really annoying the shit out of me, which is also a reason why I'm not changing my lynch.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:09 pm

Annie F. wrote:As you can see I'm currently lynching Towa, and I'm not planning on moving that lynch anytime soon, seeing as this is the second time she's responded to only parts of my posts. With her being so inactive compared to other days, I feel like she might be a scum laying low after having lead town to lynch another town. Besides that she's just really annoying the shit out of me, which is also a reason why I'm not changing my lynch.

Noone has had any activity for the last day or so, but I guess it is strange that Towa has stopped posting when everyone else did. I still don't think she's scum though. She was one of the first people to lynch Fernando, and she's generally seemed townie, despite the drop off in activity indicating a possible scum hiding. The same logic can be applied to quite literally anyone who was active before today, including Brodie day 2.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi F. Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:38 am

Alright, it's deadline day. I guess I can kind of understand the lack of posts yesterday due to the fact that it was an american holiday, but this is an issue that we've had for the last 2 in game days. I don't know how often I'll be able to check this forum today, lots of plans irl, but I pray that people can start to post their thoughts on who they at least suspect before we make our final decision. As of now, nothing has been said that changes my mind about Gurkinn being the scummmiest, which is annoying considering she might just be an inactive townie, although I guess everyone has been an inactive townie recently. For the time being:

lynch Gurkinn N.
Mimi F.
Mimi F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:50 pm

it's been 2 days and only Mimi and I have been posting.

now I'm going to quickly make a list of who was online for the last time at what day/time.

Towa: TODAY at 10:40 am, which begs the question, why didn't she say anything? why didn't she answer anything why didn't she defend herself against anything? is she a scum planning to just get rid of me tonight, and as such she won't have to answer my questions?

nanette: sunday

Haruno: thursday, hasn't been online for nearly a week.

Charmaine: YESTERDAY at 5:15 pm, this is just before my post. she may have just missed mimi's post asking opinions but still, she could have said something.

Icarus: TODAY at 4:54 pm, which means he has seen all the posts above mine. Why didn't he say anything?

mimi: has actually been trying to keep things active

Annie: (me) has sort of been trying the same thing, just with less effort seeing as people wouldn't do anything anyways if mimi's thing didn't work

Natasha: TODAY at 1:31 am. which is just before the post above this one. Why didn't you say anything?

Ramona: sunday.

Gurkinn: sunday.

There's 3 people who were on today, yet haven't posted anything in AT LEAST 2 days. there's also 1 person who was on yesterday and may or may not have seen mimi's post asking questions, but either way they didn't post. This is honestly shocking, I know psanon tends to die out when it comes to activity but usually not this much. This is 2 days in which 4 people have been lurking, 2 people have been asking them to be active and say something, and the rest of the game just didn't come on.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:01 pm

Votecount 3.3

Gurkinn N.(2)- Charmaine U., Mimi F.
Nanette B.(1)- Towa Q.
Towa Q.(1)- Annie F.
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Professor Icarus
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Gurkinn N. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Honestly Annie, if you want my opinion, I just don't care enough about this game anymore. I did think of you and Mimi as opposite factions because you both had each other as scumreads and it was part of my Brodie theory. If you really think I am scum, then think what you want. I put the suspicion on Fernando and got the ball rolling to get a maf lynch D1. If you think that was a bus and I'm maf, then oh well. I'm not going to go back and respond to every detail of your posts because I don't see it as beneficial at all.

As for my thoughts right now:

Nanette B. I am sure is town. Huruno is less so, but probably town.

Professor Icarus is neutral

Natasha- I would say scummy if not for the fact she was the first one on Fernando when I made my post.

At the moment, these are my lynches in order:

1- Gurkinn
2- Annie (On this day, JK and doc should claim EARLY)
3- Professor Icarus
4- Ramona/Haruno

We have 2 misslynches left. I'm hoping we win a third or we have scum killed off by D3. With JK and doc claim and also maf kill, we can narrow people down easier.

Unlynch Nanette
Lynch Gurkin

The reason I support Gurkin is because two others support it too and honestly, Gurkinn never said a thing since subbing to make me think he was town. And since Nanette has become a town read for me, I need to get off her. I would rather my lynch be on Proff Ic atm, but oh well. I will likely not change my mind by the end of deadline and will prob only pop on to check.
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie F. Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:36 pm

you don't care enough about this game anymore to be active... okay then. Can you at least explain why you think some people are towny to you and why others are scummy to you? that would be great right now.
Annie F.
Annie F.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Icarus Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:43 pm

Annie F. wrote:Icarus: TODAY at 4:54 pm, which means he has seen all the posts above mine. Why didn't he say anything?

I was travelling home at the time and had crappy signal so couldn't really post, as well as the fact I had no internet on Sunday or Monday, apologies. Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed based on activity, fair enough that there are holidays etc but at least forewarn that you're gonna be away rather than lurk. Reminder that I was away and did mention that I would be away until today, just saying so people don't hound me down for complaining about this. Also another tip that instead of the whining we pressure the people who are unresponsive?

Towa, thanks for actually showing up and deciding to respond, but you didn't answer my question at the top of the page. How did the Brodie lynch change your opinion upon me, would be excellent to understand that right now and I wouldn't mind hearing more from you to be honest.

Im gonna read over stuff and make a quick response before lynching, but I'm here and actually willing to help unlike the fuck all town has been doing today. I'd recommend we all do that rather than having a heavy focus on lurking for no apparent reason.
Professor Icarus
Professor Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Towa Q. Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Gurkinn N.(2)- Lurk in a bad way. Subs in and never posts thoughts beyond a quick answer. I wouldn't be surprised if town, but is more scummy to me than towny. Better off dead either way.

Nanette B.(1)- Lurk but in a way that makes me think of town. I wouldn't be surprised if she was doc tbh.

Haruno H.(0)- Looks like she was trying but never followed through. Her and Nanette compete for who is most useless, but her random activity on Page 3 where she asked people slid by completely. She was called out for saying she would be more active and then went back to lurking. a lynch on her might get results, but tbh, I can see her as more town than not.

Charmaine U.(0)- Initially super scummy, but I would like to see the Gurkinn thing go home. Has become more towny as we go, though not a good town player. Honestly, I don't trust her leads to be any good. Maybe it's the playstyle, but she seems like town, just not reliable town.

Professor Icarus(0)- I constantly change my mind on what he is. The Brodie flip made me think town but I every time I think of him I think he could be maf. He's too neutral for me. I wanted to see your stance on the Brodie lynch and his flip would help me to decide if you were maf trying to save partner or town trying to save a non-scumread. Really, I need to go back and look, but atm you are too neutral for me.

Mimi F.(0)- Been a town read since early and continues to not seem scummy to me. If she is maf I would be surprised, because nothing she does screams scum to me.

Annie F.(0)- Back and forth on scum or town and I continued to think that you opposed Mimi too much. I question your lynch on me, because I consider myself one of the more town-y people and it seems most people have a town read on me. So why lynch me? For pressure? You would be better served to pressure someone scummy> someone not so scummy who doesn't feel she needs to reply to every single little tiny detail of every post you make. It makes me feel you're maf after all and you'd rather shift focus to me> others who are scummier.

Natasha L.(0)- I would say she was scummy based on activity and on lack of posts, but the Fernando lynch has me forced to town read her. She started the lynching, I made the post that pointed it out. I wouldn't think maf bus but it's possible. Still, more town read than maf just because she was the first.

Ramona G.(0)- Who? Started out town-y and lurks but in a way that I could see her as town or maf. Neutral leaning scummy only because I could see her as scum>Nanette but town>Haruno.

Of the lurks, it's Nanette town->Ramona->Haruno scummy?
Towa Q.
Towa Q.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natasha L. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:20 pm

I just realized I forgot to lynch Gurkinn in my readlist post. Sorry, meant to do that.

Lynch Gurkinn N.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:29 pm

Haruno H. has been subbed out, a new user is using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruno H. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:45 pm

Hey guys I'm in I guess.. Anyways could someone catch me up on the important stuff said and done in chat? I'll try to be much active though I need to know what I'm dealing with. I'll continue to read what was said and done though subbing into Anon games aren't usually the easiest thing for me.
Haruno H.
Haruno H.

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Icarus Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:29 pm

I'm probably in agreement with the rest of you with the lynches. Based on the content I've read over, best bet for today in my eyes. I would draw up a reads list but to be frank, I don't have that much time and I feel the list would be better served for after the lynch when I know Gurkinn and can work things out a bit better. Mainly following the same line of thinking about the lurking and really just fillery style going on. I'm not seeing any other hugely viable lynches right now and considering its very close to deadline I don't think I would be able to change stuff to be honest.

Anyway:
lynch Gurkinn N.
Professor Icarus
Professor Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Votecount 3.4

Gurkinn N.(4)- Charmaine U., Mimi F., Towa Q., Professor Icarus
Towa Q.(1)- Annie F.
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.

Gurkinn N. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 3 Commence! Deadline is the 7th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:04 pm

the person killed was...:

Day 4 Commence!

Votecount 4.0

Towa Q.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Nanette B., Ramona G., Natasha L., Charmaine U., Mimi F., Towa Q., Professor Icarus, Annie F.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Monday the 11th at 9pm EST.

Last edited by ajhockeystar on Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Icarus Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:22 pm

That didn't go as terribly as I thought to be honest. Kill wasnt anything hugely damning to town and I would have expected Haruno to be pressured today a bit and probably a lynch candidate as well, so I'm sure it's far more beneficial in terms of helping us to get a more concise lynch and a better outcome for today as a whole.

I'm gonna make that readslist as planned soon and properly look into our current players. Might also look at scumteam stuff for the remaining two and also any links to Fernando (can't imagine anything hugely important there but worth a look).
Professor Icarus
Professor Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next