Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Annie F. on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Because we're doing readlists, I'm gonna do a small one as I don't have time to look through all the posts again

Brodie: well I think everyone knows I don't really trust him a whole lot, but he could just be a townie with an odd playstyle. neutral, leaning scum

Towa: she got a lynch started on Fernando, so I doubt she's scum. Though not great at explaining her tactics and points, does have good ones. Leaning town

Nanette: hasn't actually said a lot or brought in a lot of new information. Since the beginning only has 4 posts, granted one is a wall post, but almost all of that is actually quoting other people. Her own content total is probably a lot smaller than Mimi's readlist above. Leaning scum

Haruno: literally the only thing you said is a barely comprehensible post made on your phone. oh and one saying that you hope we understand it. I'd love to actually see some more posts from you. Leaning scum because of lack of posts to analyze

Charmaine: okay so there's a post saying "you guys are active", there's a post saying "fernando switching lynches faster than something fast" and then there's 3 posts in which literally all you did was call towa an idiot. Without good reason, mind you. You seem awfully focused on towa, if there was a lyncher in this game I'd definitely think it was you. very scummy

Icarus: While there's not many posts, the posts do have content and he's promised a big post, so until then he's neutral just one thing, why exactly can't hypo work if you say it? because I can think of literally no reason why it shouldn't.

Mimi: has made several posts and has the read list above which is huge, but the read list is bothering me. I just don't get some of the reads, you seem to be ignoring things like how nanette's "newspaper post" is actually mostly just quotes, and you also seem to be ignoring some of the "newspaper posts" from other people that have a similar or higher ammount of content put in by themselves. slight scum read because of her odd and somewhat unexplained reads

Annie: me, of course. I'm just gonna say something about mimi's read on me, I didn't attack every one of brodie's wall posts, I never attack people, I state odd and scummy things about their playstyles or posts. I didn't point out each post individually either, I just mentioned his style in general. And yes I responded to Charmaine with something that could be seen as agression, I got a tad bit pissed off at her calling someone a retard for no apparent reason and ignoring everything else. She even tried to take the credit for what towa started against fernando. Yes I got a tad bit pissed off, but I controlled myself and explained why she was wrong in a calm way, if that looked agressive to you, I guess that's just the way you read my text. I did say I forgot most of what I read, but I always remember the general idea of what happens.

Natasha: Low activity, not a lot of actual content to her posts, they just look longer because of spaces in between points. Btw, you said you need reasons for everything, but I'm gonna say right now, sometimes I'll have a reason for something, and I'll explain it, but everyone'll think it's just a dumb reason or it's just something really small, I am in fact right a lot of the time when that happens. You don't always need a good reason for something, at least not one that is good according to other people. You do need one to convince the others and actually do something with it though. Either way, you don't actually say a lot, I'd like more activity here. neutral

Ramona: just one post, though it does clearly state his opinion on the matters that were important at the time. somewhat scummy

Gurkinn: Literally hasn't done anything other than say the game is going smooth and claim VT. Honestly if you think the game is going so smooth then you could help us out here to make it go even smoother. So why don't you? I'd like to at least have an explanation, as this is the same type of evasive behaviour Fernando had. fairly scummy

that's a bit longer than I expected it to become... ah well, here it is.
avatar
Annie F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:19 pm

Annie F. wrote:Icarus: While there's not many posts, the posts do have content and he's promised a big post, so until then he's neutral just one thing, why exactly can't hypo work if you say it? because I can think of literally no reason why it shouldn't.
Did I not mention that I misread that entire situation? Apologies if I didn't but yeah I assumed you guys were going on about hypo implying that you were planning on doing it.

Anyways readslist. Sorry for the slight delay but better late than never.

Brodie S. : I totally agree with all of Brodie's thoughts so far based on the Jailkeeper claiming (towas idea of him saying it's ok to claim and the not OK makes sense but current thoughts align with my ideas) and I understand his point of view with it all. About me lynching him since it's slightly relevant, I just did it mainly for reactions and nothing came from it as I previously stated. Although some of the things various people have brought up so far are quite good points and have made me think about his standard at the moment, right now I view Brodie as a slight town read, his lack of activity now is a bit worrying and I wish he was about, but understandable if he's away due to stuff. Anyway slight town lean.

Towa Q. : Right now with Towa I feel like I have a slight town lean. Her posts have been OK so far, loved the bulk of content she gave when she was actually pressured but my god would it kill to actually share something other than the bare minimum when you're not being pressured. Seem to sorta be tunneling on Brodie at the moment, which I can see why but I don't see the need to lynch him today at least, better outcomes can be reached with discussion of everyone. slight town lean (urge that you focus on everyone today, rather than just your ideal scumread. Would help us to see a lot more details rather than a focus on Brodie)

Nanette B. : You apparently said yourself that you planned to be a bit more active compared to your previous games, did you only have like 4 posts or something? The bulk of what you're saying is either quite blatantly obvious or you're just echoing what others are saying in a different way. I mean some of the stuff you've said is alright but it's still slightly fillering. Inactivity also but I can't say if that'd deliberate or not probably not. neutral, leaning slight scum

Haruno H. : Not much to comment on be more active please. neutral

Charmaine U. : man you're active. i see your strategy in being a bit aggressive but being like this isn't aiding us at all. How about you give input rather than play like a retard yourself? No content, which seems to be the thing you're scrutinising, and you don't seem to be willing to not shitpost at least earlier in day 1. (See Fernando lynch post. I think most people saw that if they actually read the thread.) neutral could quick easily shift if he gives us something to read rather than his pissy aggressive attitude.

Mimi F. - Strong town read. Her points are very valid in my opinion and I can agree with her reads list to be honest. I can't see any major faults that I could bring up, but yeah I feel like she's a strong town read with good quality posts so far. strong town lean

Annie F. - Also a likely town read for me. Liking her level of detail so far based on her reads and analysis of the players so far. I love some of your breakdown of the content Brodie had day 1 with the JK stuff which actually helped me see a lot of his faults. Really not sure what I can cover that other people haven't said however, so will just leave it as a town lean

Natasha L. : more activity please. You said you would notify us if you were away but haven't really done much. She's clearly been online and is quite obviously lurking right now considering her lack of comment on the lynch (last online yesterday based on time of this post.). Honestly would love some more input, but if you're gonna lurk that's gonna be bad for people reading you, especially for town reading you falsely as a result of it. currently slight scum lean

Ramona G : Lack of content. What was there was relevant like Annie I think said, which is fair enough but the heavy lurking/inactivity isn't that great. null, what is there to read.

Gurkinn N - again a severe lack of content but in this case a lot of filler. scum leaning


Apologies for the lacking reads in some areas, didn't have that much I could comment on some stuff but I don't see what I could in some areas. Anyway any questions feel free and ask them, I'm open to explaining reads if needed.
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Towa Q. on Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:08 pm

Professor Icarus wrote:Towa Q. : Right now with Towa I feel like I have a slight town lean. Her posts have been OK so far, loved the bulk of content she gave when she was actually pressured but my god would it kill to actually share something other than the bare minimum when you're not being pressured. Seem to sorta be tunneling on Brodie at the moment, which I can see why but I don't see the need to lynch him today at least, better outcomes can be reached with discussion of everyone. slight town lean (urge that you focus on everyone today, rather than just your ideal scumread. Would help us to see a lot more details rather than a focus on Brodie)

Tbh, I know I need to make a better reads list, but atm I am stuck with just the two scumreads from yesterday until Brodie or Charmaine can respond in bulk (and with some intelligence in Charmaine's case). I have nothing much new to add if the people I am scumreading are not being active, and both of them have been online since I have called them out, so it just makes them seem even scummier to me to not reply. Atm, they are the only ones I see as worthy of scumreading because they are the only ones who have even attempted to play and respond until they were called out.

I would like to see AJ make sure a couple of these users are still active, since they seem to have dropped off so much and sub out the ones who are not active, as it makes for a harder game when 2-3 players are inactive af.
avatar
Towa Q.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16
Age : 70
Location : In bed, come join me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Brodie S. on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Will post tomorrow. Apologies.
avatar
Brodie S.

Posts : 15
Join date : 2016-06-16
Location : A gap within the void itself, an Eternal Emptiness that opens upon a fiery abyss

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Annie F. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:05 pm

you know, I'm starting to get a little annoyed with you Towa. You said that you'd give a big reads list and explain why you think I might be a scumteam with brodie, but so far you haven't. In fact, you just made a post in which you're basically saying that you aren't going to do it because there's only 2 people you are scumreading so you don't see it as worth it, even though a readlist isn't just about the scummy reads. it's also about the towny reads, so that if you die and we figure out what your role was, we know who you trusted.

I asked you to explain why you thought I could be a scumteam with brodie, but you haven't answered. You just said you'd explain later, and now you're saying you aren't going to explain anything, you're avoiding my question. Wasn't it you that got annoyed at Brodie and later Charmaine for ignoring a part of your post? for ignoring your question? Yet here you are, doing exactly the same thing.

Just because you don't have much new to add doesn't mean you don't have to explain the things you said in the past, I'm pretty sure we've explained that enough.

I'm starting to get annoyed, and I'm starting to see you less and less as town the longer it takes you to answer a damned question. 2 days is already too long, and it's probably gonna be 3.
avatar
Annie F.

Posts : 28
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Votecount 2.2
******************************

Brodie S.(1)- Towa Q.
Towa Q.(0)-
Gurkinn N.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Charmaine U., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Mimi F., Professor Icarus, Brodie S.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Brodie S. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:04 pm

Annie F. wrote:Mimi: has made several posts and has the read list above which is huge, but the read list is bothering me. I just don't get some of the reads, you seem to be ignoring things like how nanette's "newspaper post" is actually mostly just quotes, and you also seem to be ignoring some of the "newspaper posts" from other people that have a similar or higher amount of content put in by themselves. slight scum read because of her odd and somewhat unexplained reads

Most of my reads on Nanette came from her response to those quotes in that large post. I also don't perfectly understand the terminology sometimes. I've always considered a post where someone just puts a bunch of his/her own opinions in without adding any quotes a wall post, and a post dissecting a bunch of quotes as a newspaper, sorry if I confused you by calling Nanette's post a newspaper. I'm interested in what other larger posts I ignored, I'd be happy to address them.
avatar
Mimi F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:45 pm

Towa Q. wrote:
Professor Icarus wrote:Towa Q. : Right now with Towa I feel like I have a slight town lean. Her posts have been OK so far, loved the bulk of content she gave when she was actually pressured but my god would it kill to actually share something other than the bare minimum when you're not being pressured. Seem to sorta be tunneling on Brodie at the moment, which I can see why but I don't see the need to lynch him today at least, better outcomes can be reached with discussion of everyone. slight town lean (urge that you focus on everyone today, rather than just your ideal scumread. Would help us to see a lot more details rather than a focus on Brodie)

Tbh, I know I need to make a better reads list, but atm I am stuck with just the two scumreads from yesterday until Brodie or Charmaine can respond in bulk (and with some intelligence in Charmaine's case). I have nothing much new to add if the people I am scumreading are not being active, and both of them have been online since I have called them out, so it just makes them seem even scummier to me to not reply. Atm, they are the only ones I see as worthy of scumreading because they are the only ones who have even attempted to play and respond until they were called out.

I would like to see AJ make sure a couple of these users are still active, since they seem to have dropped off so much and sub out the ones who are not active, as it makes for a harder game when 2-3 players are inactive af.

That's no excuse when you can sit down and make up a proper readslist. A readslist is not simply scumreads, it's based on your thoughts on players. Honestly not seeing the issue in you looking back to EVERYONES plays rather than you diverting the attention to Brodie and Charmaine. It's really being a cause for concern for me and you saying 'i can't make a reads list cause i can't think about the other people' isn't an excuse. It's your opinions, not something that is hugely deciding. Even just some small statements on players would aid us im sure and you avoiding it isn't gonna help us other.

Anyway for thoughts on lynches today, I'm willing to wait and hear if Brodie gets back and responds tomorrow and then we can sort of make our mind up based on everyone's thoughts upon players.
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:01 pm

I am working on getting a sub for Gurkinn N., and I will tell you once I find the person I am looking for to sub them in.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Hello, Ramona here.

I went back and read what happened during Day 1, but nothing particular came into my mind. I think what thoughts we had during the day had already been culminated into a successful mafia lynch, so I don't know what to comment. I don't know good methods of scumhunting so I'll just try to find relationships Fernando had with anyone.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Towa Q. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:52 pm

Brodie S- Scumread, thoughts remain the same as my last post on him on D1 and will remain that way until he makes his readslist.

Gurkinn N- I was thinking that he was actually town-y, until I looked at his last activity. He was last on an hour and 20 minutes from the time I am making this post. The only problem with him is lack of posts when he is active. Had he simply just not have been active since his last post, I would have given him a town read just for the sheer unhelpfulness he showed towards Fernando, but now I am taking my read down to neutral, possible scum. In the time since I typed this, I saw AJ post about getting a sub. This makes me change my read to neutral leaning town. Leaving initial thoughts but bolding this here so it stands out since I couldn't get color change right.

Nanette B- Another initial town read, but after checking over her posts, I have changed my mind and she is now among scumreads. She is active (on today) but has yet to make a post. The fact that she has nothing to say after we lynched a mafia makes me suspicious. Her older posts, while semi-townie, actually don't seem to add a whole lot of information to the game. Leaning scum. I hope you can speak up and perhaps change my mind.

Haruno H- Mostly useless posts and nothing to really comment on. When making this readslist I skipped over her until I was scrolling back for Natasha and saw that she was still alive. Her activity is bad, but nothing really to say about her without more content. Odd read here, but, neutral leaning town.

Charmaine U- Read on her remains the same and will continue to be that way until she makes an intelligent post. Scumread.

Professor Icarus- Makes good posts but I still have a hard time making a definite read on him. I want to say he's town, but he makes me uneasy. Neutral, leaning town.

Mimi F- Fast to move to Fernando lynch and has made an excellent readslist imo. Even if I don't agree with everything, she still seems to be on top of things and arouses no suspicion. Town read.

Annie F- Part of what makes me think of you as a scumread is all of your interacts with Brodie. There was also a post made by Mimi on Page 3, and while Brodie addressed most of it, he never gave opinions on you. Him being my scumread and Mimi being a townread makes me think of you as scum. I do not think Mimi and Annie are of the same faction. Part of the reason I want to lynch Brodie is because his flip will be the deciding factor for what you are to me. It seemed like Brodie was trying to seem town and buddy with you while you tried to force him away by looking like you opposed him. The thing that confuses me is your interactions with Charmaine. I can see you as a scumteam with Brodie, but I also scumread Charmaine, and with only two maf, I need to see Brodie flip soon. (This is also a shout out to Prof Ic. I feel I can get a better read on you with a Brodie flip). Scumread.

Natasha L- With her quick flip to Fernando after my post, I do feel she is more townie, now. I wish activity was up, but tbh nothing scummy about her to me atm. Initially a scumread, but it was only a gut read and has since changed as I look at new scumreads.

Ramona G- Was a town read from early on when she made a post thinking of me as towny/not overly scummy even though I was racking up lynches. Lack of activity is meh, but she is online as I type this. I would like to see her thoughts. still townread.



I know my activity has been a little iffy, especially with my promised readslist being late. I am away atm and typing this on a laptop, not my computer. It's made it a little harder for me to post but that is no excuse for slacking. Part of why I have gone downhill is I was super excited for this game, especially after a maf lynch D1, and the lack of posts and reactions to the lynch have soiled it for me a bit. I will try to keep more activity, though will likely not be able to make a huge post like this from Thusday until Friday evening. Anyway, I hope this post helps with my thoughts.

Oh, one last thing. I focused on Brodie/Charmaine because they were my top scumreads. I didn't feel much on everyone else until I did look back, so Prof Ic and Annie you did give me new thoughts.

Lynch order (how I would like it)

1:Brodie
2 (conditional): Annie (if Brodie is scum/mimi is town, otherwise if Brodie is town, then no to her second)
2(conditional): Charmaine (second only after brodie flip/annie conditions)
3: Nanette

avatar
Towa Q.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16
Age : 70
Location : In bed, come join me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:32 pm

Sooo this post will attempt to find connections from Fernando's own posts:

(Before that, can I just say that it's kinda funny how there's only 2 scum left but most read lists so far have like 80%+ as scummy xD)

Not counting the confirmation and post-death, Fernando posted 11 times.

In his first post, he random lynch Gurkinn. This is followed up by Gurkinn saying "Sigh.. @Fernando T. why are you on me"

Later, he unlynched Gurkinn and lynches Towa for bandwagoning. This seems to me like a sudden change in decision. There is an option that Gurkinn and Fernando are both scummy partners, with Gurkinn being surprised that Fernando would lynch him early. Then, when Towa bandwagoned, Fernando had to unlynch because town might lynch his partner. It can be seen as a chainsaw defense of some sort (or am I thinking too much). It should be noted here that he said Brodie is sorta town to him. (Now, that brings up another interesting wifom. As mafia, would you play as if you were town and really tell the truth? Or are you saying that in order to gain something? Considering that no one suspected him much, it could be both ways tbh).

The next few posts do not add much and just repeating what was already known.

(Warning: This one could be seen as me thinking too hard). Okay, there is this one post that stands out.
Quote: "Would like to see more activity from Gurkinn, Haruno, Chermaine and Ramona".
Is there a particular reason why the names are arranged like that? Let's see. In terms of the number of posts, I had the fewest. Yet, I was listed last. Then we have, Gurkinn, who had a period of reduced activity (wasn't seen around - although he posted before any of the latter 3), yet was listed first. I don't have a thought on Haruno or Chermaine. This could be seen as scum remembering his partner name better than others, but I think I am thinking too hard.

He then defended against Mimi's claim that he bandwagoned. (He also said Gurkinn, that's what you have to offer? but I think i am stepping into too much wifom territory).

Anyways purely from this the scummier ones are: Gurkinn
Townier ones are: Mimi
Neutral ones are: Brodie, Towa
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:23 pm

Now, this post will attempt to find connections from other players' posts that referenced Fernando or quote him:

Brodie: Not much connection between them after than Brodie saying don't rand lynch.

Towa: Finds Fernando to be scummy throughout the day and ended up lynching him

Nanette: Again, nothing too significant except one reply.

Haruno: Null

Charmaine: Sorta called him out?

Professor Icarus: Agreed with a could be scum/bad town read from Natasha. Although, he said that he intended to lynch Fernando as I said beforehand but honestly he didn't see much.

Mimi: Lynched Fernando and gave reasons. (Although interestingly enough never talked about him prior to that lynch)

Annie: Agreed that Fernando was scummy but didn't do much before Day 2.

Natasha: Had a neutralish scum read on Fernando and ended up lynching him.

Gurkinn: nothing except saying why lynch me

So I think professor Icarus is the scummiest one (according to this reads only)
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:03 pm

I would love to hear your reasoning from your point of view on why I am scummy @Ramona G. Also I didn't see much? You weren't even here day 1 to see anything. And I even referenced Fernando as a possible FoS read day 1, it's not like he wasn't scummy to me, I just had other circumstances preventing me from getting on to see the anon game.

Anyway, elaborate on your read upon me, you're not really explaining why I'm scum very well, and I want to understand from your point of view why I suddenly seem scummy due to these reads.
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Charmaine U. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:31 pm

will make giant post right now with reads
avatar
Charmaine U.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Haruno H. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:40 pm

Well sry guys will post more tomarrow
avatar
Haruno H.

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Charmaine U. on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Brodie - using big words and large posts to possibly hide as town on d1 then disappears once mafia is lynched on d2, seems kinda suspicious. will revise once he makes his post tomorrow but slight scum read

Towa - i already posted what i thought about her multiple times, i still think shes mostly town but she should start answering questions and stop being so demanding.

Nanette B. - hasnt posted in 5 days, could be hiding? Most of her posts were meta talk which are hard to get reads off of unless they are blatantly dumb ideas. - null

Haruno - not many posts, asked me who i thought was scum and i missed that posts so possibly buddying me? could be hiding behind broken computer ? - null

Professor Icarus - i agree with most of your reads post for the most part and you have other solid posts like the one with towa - town

Mimi - lynched scum, made a solid reads list, weirdly defended towa at the start of the game but i can look past that - town

Annie - very hostile against me on my call out of towa and then makes a post right after calling out towa (lol). Seems to have fought brodie too, though her hostile attitude makes me think shes town because mafia would be sucking towns dick. - town

natasha - hasnt posted since the lynch on fernado, generally has good input like her lynch on towa, - town

Ramona - didnt know you were in game before making this list, tries to figure out links between fernado and others and doesnt seem to get anywhere - neutral to slight town

gurkinn - no content at all, - null to slight scum

calling 1 active mafia + 1 inactive mafia
avatar
Charmaine U.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:03 am

Professor Icarus wrote:I would love to hear your reasoning from your point of view on why I am scummy @Ramona G. Also I didn't see much? You weren't even here day 1 to see anything. And I even referenced Fernando as a possible FoS read day 1, it's not like he wasn't scummy to me, I just had other circumstances preventing me from getting on to see the anon game.

Anyway, elaborate on your read upon me, you're not really explaining why I'm scum very well, and I want to understand from your point of view why I suddenly seem scummy due to these reads.

Errr, I mean "say" not "see" (sorry for typo). Here's why I said that:
Before the deadline, you had 5 posts, with only 3 of them about the game and not confirmation.
Your first post did not mention anything about Fernando whatsoever, and focused on Towa with a lynch on Brodie.
Your second post was about jailkeeper claiming, again, no reference to Fernando whatsoever.
Your third post is the only post that has anything related to Fernando. Even then, it was not the main topic of your post. Your only line talking about Fernando is "I do agree with Natasha's read there on Fernando at least and I can see what she's getting at, but I'll read over everything again and give a proper response later about my thoughts on lynch targets."

From that, I got the idea that he thinks is Fernando but he isn't really sure. Today when he says "intended to lynch Fernando as I had been saying beforehand with my thoughts on him." seems a bit sudden and in my opinion could be a mafia saying like oh i wanted to lynch him too!!! or something. The reason why I think it's scummy is because you never had a post that fully focus on Fernando but only one sentence (and Natasha didn't even read him as 100% scum but rather (scum/badtown)).

In conclusion, the information he said about Fernando day 1 was not convincing enough for me to think that he wanted to lynch Fernando.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:36 am

Votecount 2.3
******************************

Brodie S.(1)- Towa Q.
Towa Q.(0)-
Gurkinn N.(0)-
Nanette B.(0)-
Haruno H.(0)-
Charmaine U.(0)-
Professor Icarus(0)-
Mimi F.(0)-
Annie F.(0)-
Natasha L.(0)-
Ramona G.(0)-
Not Voting(10)- Nanette B., Haruno H., Charmaine U., Annie F., Ramona G., Natasha L., Gurkinn N., Mimi F., Professor Icarus, Brodie S.
******************************
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Brodie S. would be lynched.
avatar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Posts : 947
Join date : 2014-01-11

View user profile http://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Haruno H. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:46 am

I think Gurkinn is scum for filler post. Also i can see towa as scum tbh but hes a slight town read for me.
avatar
Haruno H.

Posts : 8
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Professor Icarus on Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:53 am

Ramona G. wrote:
Professor Icarus wrote:I would love to hear your reasoning from your point of view on why I am scummy @Ramona G. Also I didn't see much? You weren't even here day 1 to see anything. And I even referenced Fernando as a possible FoS read day 1, it's not like he wasn't scummy to me, I just had other circumstances preventing me from getting on to see the anon game.

Anyway, elaborate on your read upon me, you're not really explaining why I'm scum very well, and I want to understand from your point of view why I suddenly seem scummy due to these reads.

Errr, I mean "say" not "see" (sorry for typo). Here's why I said that:
Before the deadline, you had 5 posts, with only 3 of them about the game and not confirmation.
Your first post did not mention anything about Fernando whatsoever, and focused on Towa with a lynch on Brodie.
Your second post was about jailkeeper claiming, again, no reference to Fernando whatsoever.
Your third post is the only post that has anything related to Fernando. Even then, it was not the main topic of your post. Your only line talking about Fernando is "I do agree with Natasha's read there on Fernando at least and I can see what she's getting at, but I'll read over everything again and give a proper response later about my thoughts on lynch targets."

From that, I got the idea that he thinks is Fernando but he isn't really sure. Today when he says "intended to lynch Fernando as I had been saying beforehand with my thoughts on him." seems a bit sudden and in my opinion could be a mafia saying like oh i wanted to lynch him too!!! or something. The reason why I think it's scummy is because you never had a post that fully focus on Fernando but only one sentence (and Natasha didn't even read him as 100% scum but rather (scum/badtown)).

In conclusion, the information he said about Fernando day 1 was not convincing enough for me to think that he wanted to lynch Fernando.

I'm sorry but that logic is flawed.Your point of view here is from a post lynch view, which I can understand that may seem bad. I only had like 4 posts at the time, so what did you expect me to be majorly tunneling on Fernando? I didn't really say why entirely I had a heavy scumread on him, I do agree but I wasn't there the past few days to actually say something about it. Me agreeing with Natasha's read at the time (a scum read at the time) would suggest that my read was a scumread, which it was. Unfortunately due to this lack of activity to actually say that apparently has menas a major scum read when you only perking up now to actually talk isn't a cause for concern? You barely referenced anything in day 1 to be frank and me not lynching him does not mean I am necessarily scum.

anyway, quick recap, it was d1 and i wasn't as active as could have been, therefore didn't have the analysis at the time to back up this like you apparently need to have a lynch, although understanding and agreeing with another scumread doesn't imply that I have a scumread upon him.
avatar
Professor Icarus

Posts : 20
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Mimi F. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:50 pm

Haruno H. wrote:I think Gurkinn is scum for filler post. Also i can see towa as scum tbh but hes a slight town read for me.

At least you're trying. Could you try to posts your reads on everyone in the game so that we can get an idea of your thoughts? Also, it would be nice if you could try to post a bit more and stay involved in the game. I know it's hard to post using mobile, but I've done it before and it is possible to be active.
avatar
Mimi F.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramona G. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:11 pm

Professor Icarus wrote:
Ramona G. wrote:
Professor Icarus wrote:I would love to hear your reasoning from your point of view on why I am scummy @Ramona G. Also I didn't see much? You weren't even here day 1 to see anything. And I even referenced Fernando as a possible FoS read day 1, it's not like he wasn't scummy to me, I just had other circumstances preventing me from getting on to see the anon game.

Anyway, elaborate on your read upon me, you're not really explaining why I'm scum very well, and I want to understand from your point of view why I suddenly seem scummy due to these reads.

Errr, I mean "say" not "see" (sorry for typo). Here's why I said that:
Before the deadline, you had 5 posts, with only 3 of them about the game and not confirmation.
Your first post did not mention anything about Fernando whatsoever, and focused on Towa with a lynch on Brodie.
Your second post was about jailkeeper claiming, again, no reference to Fernando whatsoever.
Your third post is the only post that has anything related to Fernando. Even then, it was not the main topic of your post. Your only line talking about Fernando is "I do agree with Natasha's read there on Fernando at least and I can see what she's getting at, but I'll read over everything again and give a proper response later about my thoughts on lynch targets."

From that, I got the idea that he thinks is Fernando but he isn't really sure. Today when he says "intended to lynch Fernando as I had been saying beforehand with my thoughts on him." seems a bit sudden and in my opinion could be a mafia saying like oh i wanted to lynch him too!!! or something. The reason why I think it's scummy is because you never had a post that fully focus on Fernando but only one sentence (and Natasha didn't even read him as 100% scum but rather (scum/badtown)).

In conclusion, the information he said about Fernando day 1 was not convincing enough for me to think that he wanted to lynch Fernando.

I'm sorry but that logic is flawed.Your point of view here is from a post lynch view, which I can understand that may seem bad. I only had like 4 posts at the time, so what did you expect me to be majorly tunneling on Fernando? I didn't really say why entirely I had a heavy scumread on him, I do agree but I wasn't there the past few days to actually say something about it.  Me agreeing with Natasha's read at the time (a scum read at the time) would suggest that my read was a scumread, which it was. Unfortunately due to this lack of activity to actually say that apparently has menas a major scum read when you only perking up now to actually talk isn't a cause for concern? You barely referenced anything in day 1 to be frank and me not lynching him does not mean I am necessarily scum.

anyway, quick recap, it was d1 and i wasn't as active as could have been, therefore didn't have the analysis at the time to back up this like you apparently need to have a lynch, although understanding and agreeing with another scumread doesn't imply that I have a scumread upon him.

I don't like the argument that "you weren't even online day 1" or "you didn't even post so now your arguments are weightless". It does not add anything to the point you are making, and what you said does not make my point any weaker. Anyways, I do understand what you are thinking, but I couldn't help to think that "I wanted to lynch Fernando" was an attempt to gain town trust.
avatar
Ramona G.

Posts : 39
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Charmaine U. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:52 pm

lynch Gurkinn N.

post more or die
avatar
Charmaine U.

Posts : 24
Join date : 2016-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Towa Q. on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:19 pm

Update: Beginning to see Charmaine in a town light. Again, I want to see Brodie flip in order to decide on Annie/Charmaine.

Still waiting for Brodie to make his post today.


Was what I was about to type until I remembered Gurkinn needs a sub, Charmaine. Even so I see you as slightly less scummy, but I still think you need to be lynched after Brodie as you are still a huge scumread.
avatar
Towa Q.

Posts : 34
Join date : 2016-06-16
Age : 70
Location : In bed, come join me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Game 24: Near-Vanilla

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum