PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 23: Near-Vanilla

+13
Clarissa W.
Pierre T.
Woodward K.
Ramone R.
Yosaku D.
Luana V.
Mariss A.
Uncle Milton
Leeku O.
Austin M.
Case C.
Umberto I.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 23: Near-Vanilla - Page 9 Empty Re: Game 23: Near-Vanilla

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 am

Uncle Milton wrote:I don't understand how it's contradictory, all I'm saying is that if one dies and is town, then the other must be scum or vise versa

BUT THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID ARE YOU ACTUALLY READING WHAT YOU WRITE

YOU SAID

"IF LEEKU DIES AS TOWN, THEN LUANA IS TOWN"

THAT IS NOT

"IF ONE IS TOWN, THE OTHER IS SCUM"

ARE YOU EVEN TRYING DAFUQ
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:44 am

Please tell me someone else is seeing this.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:58 am

Case C. wrote:Yo I don't have time for a real post right now but I want everyone in the game to lynch between Luana and Ramone or at least offer up a counter wagon. If you are voteless at the end of this day I will dog you mad hard the next day.

I agree with this^, the inactivity in this game is terrible lol and you all need to start taking a stand on things

Umberto I. wrote:Counterwagon: Uncle Milton, Mariss A, and The Foreman? All of them have identical ISOs... pop in, pop out, pop in, talk about hypo, pop out

Milton's attempted to contribute but the other two are completely inactive and useless atm

Umberto I. wrote:The problem is, that's just bad players being bad, and not scum team acting together, so of the 2 scum wagons, one is definitely far better

LYNCH RAMONE R

Leeku v Luana just needs to stop tbh
What do you mean by "2 scum wagons"?

Ramone R. wrote:Wow okay, honestly I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I wouldn't just tell you guys that I didn't post because I didn't feel like it. I would come up with a legit excuse to cover up my mistake. But since I'm town, I just felt that I could be honest and put it out there. Idk, maybe that''s just me.

If you guys aren't seeing it, the whole lynch on me in the end is to try to change plurality over to me. Just watch. If I get lynched please pay attention to that.

Even if you were lynching me because lack of contribution that'd be fine, but the fact that some of you legitimately think i'm scum because of what I said is pretty stupid ngl. I'm obviously not a great player but neither are you guys if you think that Razz

-Ramone R.
I mean what you brought up is quite literally WIFOM so your argument doesn't work. It'd be nice if you could actually bring something to the table, because like Case already said, you're p much just fillering at this point. I would unlynch you if you actually brought out some content, though (and it doesn't look like you're going to be lynched atm anyways, so you have more time to do so, but get it out asap anyways).

Not even touching the weird shit going on with Milton and Umberto because i don't understand it in the slightest
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 am

Yosaku - he made a contradictory statement, right? He said if one flips town, the other is scum, and vice bersa.
But then he specifically said that if leeku flips town then luana is town.
The two statements contradict eachother and I'm not sure what he actually believes
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:04 am

Also, @the scum wagons comment - It was me saying it's possible the wagons going on right now are Scum/Scum and not Scum/Town or Town/Town, even. Which is why I said one lynch was far better than the other because it's a much clearer scum case.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:28 am

Uncle Milton scum slipped? y/n
also Uncle Milton it is contradictory since you're saying that if one flips scum the other is town but you say for Luana-scum lean, will lean town if Leeku flips town
Why town read Luana if Leeku flips town???
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:36 am

Because I think one must be scum and the other must be town, and right now I think Luana is more scummy than Leeku, but since I think one is town and the other is scum, if Leeku does end up being scum, then I'll think Luana is town, I know it's a bit contradictory but it makes sense
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:42 am

I don't really feel like that's a scumslip, more of a typo, but it is weird how Uncle Milton is completely avoiding it.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 am

Milton isn't scum, if he was he wouldn't have gotten the same contradiction Umberto called him out on three times in a row. This is a pretty weird way to read the interaction but that's just how I see it.

Ramone's post was god awful, but I want Luana to post at least once more before I switch wagons.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 am

Especially because I've now given him not one but THREE chances to fix it.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:05 am

I don't find Ramone to be particularly scummier than say Marissa or The Foreman. I think he's just a townie that's basically bored and half gamethrowing. I'm sticking to my lynch.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:07 am

Leeku O. wrote:I don't find Ramone to be particularly scummier than say Marissa or The Foreman. I think he's just a townie that's basically bored and half gamethrowing. I'm sticking to my lynch.

What are your thoughts on Luana?
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 am

Umberto I. wrote:
Leeku O. wrote:I don't find Ramone to be particularly scummier than say Marissa or The Foreman. I think he's just a townie that's basically bored and half gamethrowing. I'm sticking to my lynch.

What are your thoughts on Luana?

3 posts all game, 0 useful content in any of them, 2 of them jumping on a wagon lynching me. Are there any thoughts that I should have other than 'scum'?
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:31 am

This should also be mentioned:

Members connected during last 24 hours : ajhockeystar, Austin M., Case C., Charmaine U., Haruno H., Leeku O., Mimi F., Pierre T., Professor Icarus, Ramona G., Ramone R., The Foreman, Towa Q., Umberto I., Uncle Milton, Woodward K., Yosaku D.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 pm

Mariss A
Latest post : Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:47 pm

The Foreman
Latest post : Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:40 pm

Both of them have visited but haven't posted anything for 4 days
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:29 pm

Quick post before I check this an actually write something replying to other posts but if Marissa and Foreman don't show up at all in the next cycle either + they don't get a sub, we need to start lynching them.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:29 pm

well im writing a reply to the rest later
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luana V. Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:19 pm

neat, glad to know Leeku v Luana might be one of the biggest things since Pacquiao got his butt kicked by Mayweather. it's rather interesting that Foreman and Marriss aren't posting, but I personally won't meta and say they're scum from that. however, from what they've posted, I will say we have reasonable doubt to lynch one. I'm going to Lynch The Foreman
Luana V.
Luana V.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Luana V. wrote:neat, glad to know Leeku v Luana might be one of the biggest things since Pacquiao got his butt kicked by Mayweather. it's rather interesting that Foreman and Marriss aren't posting, but I personally won't meta and say they're scum from that. however, from what they've posted, I will say we have reasonable doubt to lynch one. I'm going to Lynch The Foreman

I really don't think lynching a lurker is a good idea - I'd rather lynch someone that's had scummy actions.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Luana V. wrote:neat, glad to know Leeku v Luana might be one of the biggest things since Pacquiao got his butt kicked by Mayweather. it's rather interesting that Foreman and Marriss aren't posting, but I personally won't meta and say they're scum from that. however, from what they've posted, I will say we have reasonable doubt to lynch one. I'm going to Lynch The Foreman

Also you're being contradictory too - "I personally won't meta and say they're scum from that." lynches one of them. Wat?
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:13 pm

I'm sorry, there's just too much a case against you and your posts have been scummy enough and the reads surrounding you are out-of-place enough that I can't see YOU as anything but scum.

Unvote Uncle Milton, Lynch Luana V.

As for who your partners could be, I have no idea. I still think Leeku bus but.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa W. Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:27 pm

Leeku O. wrote:I don't really feel like that's a scumslip, more of a typo, but it is weird how Uncle Milton is completely avoiding it.

ok i just lost all of my post for some reason rip and i dont feel like reposting the entire thing
basically my point was that i agree with leeku's post on thr umberto/milton thing, i unlynch leeku and lynch luana, because luana isn't responding very well to the pressure and just deflecting the topic (scummyyyyy). i also dont understand why you guys think luana and leeku are on different teams bc i see the leeku bus on luana as most probable. i'm unlynching leeku and lynching luana because i dont like luana's reaction to the pressure, and because people aren't on board with my reads on leeku atm. at least i put it out there tho haha
sry for this shitty af post, i had like 2 min to write it
Clarissa W.
Clarissa W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarissa W. Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Umberto I. wrote:I'm sorry, there's just too much a case against you and your posts have been scummy enough and the reads surrounding you are out-of-place enough that I can't see YOU as anything but scum.

Unvote Uncle Milton, Lynch Luana V.

As for who your partners could be, I have no idea. I still think Leeku bus but.

UMBERTO I JUST SAW THIS YAAAASSS MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY
Clarissa W.
Clarissa W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Clarissa W. wrote:
Leeku O. wrote:I don't really feel like that's a scumslip, more of a typo, but it is weird how Uncle Milton is completely avoiding it.

ok i just lost all of my post for some reason rip and i dont feel like reposting the entire thing
basically my point was that i agree with leeku's post on thr umberto/milton thing, i unlynch leeku and lynch luana, because luana isn't responding very well to the pressure and just deflecting the topic (scummyyyyy). i also dont understand why you guys think luana and leeku are on different teams bc i see the leeku bus on luana as most probable. i'm unlynching leeku and lynching luana because i dont like luana's reaction to the pressure, and because people aren't on board with my reads on leeku atm. at least i put it out there tho haha
sry for this shitty af post, i had like 2 min to write it

Just curious, why only 2 minutes? DL isn't for another 1 and 18 minutes (at time of post) but yeah, like I said, i agree with all of this.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:09 pm

I think case accurately said what Milton did, I'm not exactly sure what his reasoning is, but i feel like attempting to cover up what he said would be scummier than just making the same (mistake?) post three times.

Luana is just deflecting at this point so either she's given up as town and doesn't want to help or has given up as scum and definitely doesn't want to help. Both of those are lynches i'm fine with.

If we flip Luana as scum I think Leeku looks a lot townier because it seriously does not make sense to tunnel on a mafia partner this much. Not sure what the scumflip would do in terms of her relations to possible scumpartners, but I can look into that later.
Unlynch Ramone, lynch Luana

I think that if today's another mislynch we seriously need to look into the fillery and inactive players since there almost definitely is a scum in one of them.

I'm going out right now so I dont have too much to say, but if I come back before deadline i'll see if I have anything else left to add.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next