PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 23: Near-Vanilla

+13
Clarissa W.
Pierre T.
Woodward K.
Ramone R.
Yosaku D.
Luana V.
Mariss A.
Uncle Milton
Leeku O.
Austin M.
Case C.
Umberto I.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 23: Near-Vanilla - Page 10 Empty Re: Game 23: Near-Vanilla

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:06 pm

Votecount 2.4

Luana V.(6)- Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I., Clarissa W., Yosaku D.
Ramone R.(1)- Pierre T.
The Foreman(1)- Luana V.
Leeku O.(0)-
Uncle Milton(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

Luana V. was lynched.

she was the...:

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is the 1st at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:56 pm

During the night, the death was of…:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Ramone R.(0)-
The Foreman(0)-
Leeku O.(0)-
Uncle Milton(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Not Voting(9)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I., Yosaku D., Pierre T.
There are 9 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 5th at 9pm EST.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:17 pm

That's not good : /
Surprised that we were all wrong on the Luana lynch, I guess she was just really dead-set on not contributing much.
The flip makes Leeku look worse, but i'm not sure if scum would want to tunnel a townie that hard.
If neither Marissa/Foreman post anything contentful by the end of the day & they aren't subbed, i'm lynching one of them and I encourage you all to do the same since there's almost zero way one or both of them isnt scum if this occurs.
For now, Lynching Ramone R. until he brings up useful information / end-of-day conditions I already specified.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:09 am

Yosaku D. wrote:That's not good : /
Surprised that we were all wrong on the Luana lynch, I guess she was just really dead-set on not contributing much.
The flip makes Leeku look worse, but i'm not sure if scum would want to tunnel a townie that hard.
If neither Marissa/Foreman post anything contentful by the end of the day & they aren't subbed, i'm lynching one of them and I encourage you all to do the same since there's almost zero way one or both of them isnt scum if this occurs.
For now, Lynching Ramone R. until he brings up useful information / end-of-day conditions I already specified.

Well that flip would have made me look scummy anyway since 2-3 people were suspecting I was bussing. Losing an inactive/willingly not helping townie isn't such a bad thing anyway. Really feeling the Foreman lynch but I'll wait to see who's the least helpful between Marissa, The Foreman and Ramone.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:57 am

So much of me wants to be able to ignore the Luana v Leeku thing but I just can't. However, I'm of the same opinion that Yosaku is in that I don't think scum would tunnel townie that hard, which makes me suspect Leeku a little bit less, but that's a WIFOM argument that I don't wanna get into.

We're definitely lynching one of Marissa/Foreman/Ramone/Leeku today, without exception.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:44 pm

3 v 6
We have a mislynch until it goes into PMYLO and assuming a nightkill happens. For now i'm going to
Lynch Mariss A.
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariss A. Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:54 pm

Why are lynching based on activity, people have reasoning on not being able to be active, and why would that make them scummy if anything mafia would likely be active to avoid suspicion.
So far both lynches have been on town roles,
Pierre T., Umberto I., Leeku O. were on the day 1 lynch.
Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I., Clarissa W., Yosaku D. were on the day 2 lynch. The only names coming up twice are Umberto and Leeku. Umberto seems to be more of the town leader as how hes been the most active and he seems to be doing a lot of the work. Leeku has been different he wanted the Luana lynch since day 1 do to activity which is kinda a bad way to lynch. However we cant put out other people who bandwagon on the town lynches such as Clarissa and Yosaku day 2 and Umberto and Leeku day 1 who jumped off of their targets to Woodward which took plur off of Leeku.
So imo Lynch Leeku
Mariss A.
Mariss A.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Votecount 3.1

Ramone R.(1)- Yosaku D.
Mariss A.(1)- Pierre T.
Leeku O.(1)- Mariss A.
The Foreman(0)-
Uncle Milton(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Not Voting(6)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I.

If the deadline was now, Ramone R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:43 am

Mariss A. wrote:Why are lynching based on activity, people have reasoning on not being able to be active, and why would that make them scummy if anything mafia would likely be active to avoid suspicion.
Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I., Clarissa W., Yosaku D. were on the day 2 lynch. The only names coming up twice are Umberto and Leeku. Umberto seems to be more of the town leader as how hes been the most active and he seems to be doing a lot of the work.  Leeku has been different he wanted the Luana lynch since day 1 do to activity which is kinda a bad way to lynch. However we cant put out other people who bandwagon on the town lynches such as Clarissa and Yosaku day 2 and Umberto and Leeku day 1 who jumped off of their targets to Woodward which took plur off of Leeku.
So imo Lynch Leeku

See that's the problem. You haven't posted anything in a week and you come on and say lynching based on inactivity is bad and then lynch someone (me). The thing is even if you and the foreman were town I wouldn't want to get to lylo with someone who'll come on only once a week to post and not have a clear discussion. So since we still can afford a mislynch I'd rather we do it on someone we haven't seen anything useful from.
Lynch The Foreman
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:44 am

Lynch Ramone R

Super demotivated by flip and general activity.

Ramone is the scummiest of the lurkers left, Marissa is super hypocritical to say we can't lynch on activity despite her first dense post coming more than a week into the and. Foreman is just AWOL

Don't think Leeku would tunnel town that hard esp on his sort of flimsy reasoning early in

Tldr we should agree to turbo a lurker and see what happens.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:21 pm

I just can't handle how bad this game has gotten.

I don't agree in turboing a total lurker, because that's bad strategy, but I do think we need to turbo someone who's popped in, fillered and pretended to help out, and then popped out again. Also, I hate the -Ramone R. thing, it just reminds me too much of the lolicons thing (and he ended up scum)

Lynch Ramone R.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:21 pm

Leeku O. wrote:
Well that flip would have made me look scummy anyway since 2-3 people were suspecting I was bussing. Losing an inactive/willingly not helping townie isn't such a bad thing anyway. Really feeling the Foreman lynch but I'll wait to see who's the least helpful between Marissa, The Foreman and Ramone.
Yeah, good point. ATM if Foreman doesn't come back and contribute by the end of the day i'd prefer a lynch on him.

Umberto I. wrote:So much of me wants to be able to ignore the Luana v Leeku thing but I just can't. However, I'm of the same opinion that Yosaku is in that I don't think scum would tunnel townie that hard, which makes me suspect Leeku a little bit less, but that's a WIFOM argument that I don't wanna get into.

We're definitely lynching one of Marissa/Foreman/Ramone/Leeku today, without exception.
Why are you so dead-set on lynching one of these four? Being 100% sure of something is almost always a scum trait.

Mariss A. wrote:Why are lynching based on activity, people have reasoning on not being able to be active, and why would that make them scummy if anything mafia would likely be active to avoid suspicion.
Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton, Umberto I., Clarissa W., Yosaku D. were on the day 2 lynch. The only names coming up twice are Umberto and Leeku. Umberto seems to be more of the town leader as how hes been the most active and he seems to be doing a lot of the work.  Leeku has been different he wanted the Luana lynch since day 1 do to activity which is kinda a bad way to lynch. However we cant put out other people who bandwagon on the town lynches such as Clarissa and Yosaku day 2 and Umberto and Leeku day 1 who jumped off of their targets to Woodward which took plur off of Leeku.
So imo Lynch Leeku

Alright so my reasoning is that people who are inactive/people who just filler contribute nothing to town and are just as bad as mafia. Mafia also tend to lurk, and just allowing them to do so is inexcusable. I find it highly unlikely that all three mafia are in the active playerset of the game, and I think 1-2 of them are in the inactive portion. Also, there is zero excuse for not being able to post something at least once a day unless you are incredibly busy on that day. Even if you have a job, you should have time in the night to make a small post (its not like the posts in this game have been that large).
I like your lynching analysis but I still don't think it makes sense for Leeku to tunnel Luana that hard as scum. Then again, following that logic it wouldn't make sense for scum to be inactive, right? So I suppose the argument has some merit, but not too much in my eyes atm. Leeku's reasoning for staying on Woodward was weak though, I agree.

Leeku O. wrote:
See that's the problem. You haven't posted anything in a week and you come on and say lynching based on inactivity is bad and then lynch someone (me). The thing is even if you and the foreman were town I wouldn't want to get to lylo with someone who'll come on only once a week to post and not have a clear discussion. So since we still can afford a mislynch I'd rather we do it on someone we haven't seen anything useful from.
Lynch The Foreman
Yeah Leeku's reasoning here is another reason I want to lynch the inactives.

Umberto I. wrote:I just can't handle how bad this game has gotten.

I don't agree in turboing a total lurker, because that's bad strategy, but I do think we need to turbo someone who's popped in, fillered and pretended to help out, and then popped out again. Also, I hate the -Ramone R. thing, it just reminds me too much of the lolicons thing (and he ended up scum)

Lynch Ramone R.
The personality quirks trait is an incredibly stupid reason to use for lynching someone. That's just such terrible reasoning. I legitimately don't understand why you think that makes him scummy.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:57 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:
Leeku O. wrote:
Yeah, good point. ATM if Foreman doesn't come back and contribute by the end of the day i'd prefer a lynch on him.

Umberto I. wrote:So much of me wants to be able to ignore the Luana v Leeku thing but I just can't. However, I'm of the same opinion that Yosaku is in that I don't think scum would tunnel townie that hard, which makes me suspect Leeku a little bit less, but that's a WIFOM argument that I don't wanna get into.

Why are you so dead-set on lynching one of these four? Being 100% sure of something is almost always a scum trait.

So imo Lynch Leeku

Alright so my reasoning is that people who are inactive/people who just filler contribute nothing to town and are just as bad as mafia. Mafia also tend to lurk, and just allowing them to do so is inexcusable. I find it highly unlikely that all three mafia are in the active playerset of the game, and I think 1-2 of them are in the inactive portion. Also, there is zero excuse for not being able to post something at least once a day unless you are incredibly busy on that day. Even if you have a job, you should have time in the night to make a small post (its not like the posts in this game have been that large).
I like your lynching analysis but I still don't think it makes sense for Leeku to tunnel Luana that hard as scum. Then again, following that logic it wouldn't make sense for scum to be inactive, right? So I suppose the argument has some merit, but not too much in my eyes atm. Leeku's reasoning for staying on Woodward was weak though, I agree.

Leeku O. wrote:
Lynch The Foreman
Yeah Leeku's reasoning here is another reason I want to lynch the inactives.

Umberto I. wrote:I just can't handle how bad this game has gotten.

Lynch Ramone R.
The personality quirks trait is an incredibly stupid reason to use for lynching someone. That's just such terrible reasoning. I legitimately don't understand why you think that makes him scummy.

In response to your 2 points about me:

Can you see a reason to lynch someone else at the start of day? Everyone else was a townie lean, at least for me - I couldn't see any reason to lynch you or Case C or Pierre or Milton (or myself) at the start of today.

In response to the personality quirks thing, it is a stupid reason, on it's own. Anything that's like that rubs me the wrong way because it's almost like saying "forget the text of my posts, here's my obnoxious signature/gif/video/image/whatever" and in forum games that I've played elsewhere, distracting techniques like that are a hallmark of scum. Also, it's not like I said that's the ONLY reason I'm lynching him, so.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:43 pm

This might be contradicting my earlier posts but can you guys tell me why you're going for Ramone? It's weird but I'm getting this towny vibe from him and his posts aren't that bad. Can you point to a post where you felt he said something particularly scummy?
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:57 pm

Umberto I. wrote:
Can you see a reason to lynch someone else at the start of day? Everyone else was a townie lean, at least for me - I couldn't see any reason to lynch you or Case C or Pierre or Milton (or myself) at the start of today.

In response to the personality quirks thing, it is a stupid reason, on it's own. Anything that's like that rubs me the wrong way because it's almost like saying "forget the text of my posts, here's my obnoxious signature/gif/video/image/whatever" and in forum games that I've played elsewhere, distracting techniques like that are a hallmark of scum. Also, it's not like I said that's the ONLY reason I'm lynching him, so.
No, I agreed with you, it's just that the tone you wrote that with was one of like "we ARE lynching one of these today" which I didn't like.
I think the personality quirks thing should never be brought up, and it felt like you were trying to fluff your argument to lynch Ramone.

Leeku O. wrote:This might be contradicting my earlier posts but can you guys tell me why you're going for Ramone? It's weird but I'm getting this towny vibe from him and his posts aren't that bad. Can you point to a post where you felt he said something particularly scummy?

Filler. I'm lynching Foreman if he doesn't post anything at the end of the day, though.

Would also be nice if Milton could show up again, haven't seen anything from him a while.
Marissa/Foreman/Ramone/Milton/Pierre would be nice to see readslists if you haven't made one or if your opinions have changed since your last readslists.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:54 pm

holy shit where is everyone
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:55 pm

Case/Umberto/Leeku what are your thoughts on the inactive & filler portion of our playerbase (milton/foreman/ramone)?
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:26 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:Case/Umberto/Leeku what are your thoughts on the inactive & filler portion of our playerbase (milton/foreman/ramone)?

In order of scumminess, Ramone>Milton>Foreman.

Ramone for general scumminess, being active and then going to lurk, the Ramone R thing, etc.
Uncle Milton for the whole luana/leeku thing I yelled at him for yesterday, and because he should be more active but it's not as bad as Ramone.
Foreman's at the bottom because I genuinely think he's not here and I DON'T GET WHY AJ HASN'T SUBBED HINT HINT
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:39 pm

elaborate on the general scumminess thing, please?
for Foreman, if he doesnt get a sub by the end of today, would your thoughts on his position have shifted?
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:42 pm

Yosaku D. wrote:elaborate on the general scumminess thing, please?
for Foreman, if he doesnt get a sub by the end of today, would your thoughts on his position have shifted?

Almost definitely because that means AJ knows he's here (i.e. posting in scumchat or something)
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Votecount 3.2

Ramone R.(3)- Yosaku D., Case C., Umberto I.
Mariss A.(1)- Pierre T.
Leeku O.(1)- Mariss A.
The Foreman(1)- Leeku O.
Uncle Milton(0)-
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Not Voting(3)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Uncle Milton

If the deadline was now, Ramone R. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariss A. Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:02 am

Im not saying all 3 mafia are involved with the actives, im saying theirs gonna be at least 1 maybe 2. more than 1 mafia isnt gonna lurk it would be a bad gameplan. Im lynching leeku cause i think hes most likely scum of the actives.
Mariss A.
Mariss A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:36 am

Mariss A. wrote:Im not saying all 3 mafia are involved with the actives, im saying theirs gonna be at least 1 maybe 2. more than 1 mafia isnt gonna lurk it would be a bad gameplan. Im lynching leeku cause i think hes most likely scum of the actives.

Insert "ha! that's exactly what a lurking scum with 2 lurking partners would say! ha!"

That's not actually how I feel. I understand the reasoning, I just think that it's bad reasoning. Assuming that scum is going to be doing something is generally bad strategy, because you start to get into all of the WIFOM arguments, etc., and their are certainly better reasons to lynch Leeku, but their are even better reasons to lynch players like Ramone, Milton, or Foreman.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:31 am

Mariss A. wrote:Im not saying all 3 mafia are involved with the actives, im saying theirs gonna be at least 1 maybe 2. more than 1 mafia isnt gonna lurk it would be a bad gameplan. Im lynching leeku cause i think hes most likely scum of the actives.
It's entirely possible. There have been games (although rare) where every single scum was lurking or inactive. My point in bringing that up is that it's always worth having suspicion on inactives, esp since they're either being useless town or harmful mafia.
That being said, I really doubt a lynch on an active player is going to happen today; If you feel that one should, please bring up more arguments as to why (since the current ones don't cut it for me atm).
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:49 am

Sorry I went away for a while, took a 2 night vacation out in the woods lol but I'm back now
I still stand by my statement from yesterday that if Luana flipped town then Leeku must be scum, but at this point in the game with all the lurkers I'd rather lynch an inactive than an active. As for Marissa I find it very suspicious that she has hardly said a thing all game but when someone calls her out and lynches her she suddenly becomes more active. I agree that Ramone is a good lynch too because of his lurking and bad posts, and as for the Foreman I mentioned yesterday that he hadn't talked all day and it looks like he's still lurking even after we started calling him out, and I legit think he may need a sub at this point. So at this point I'm gonna list off who I think is scummiest in order:
Marissa, Ramone, Foreman, Leeku, me, Pierre, Case, Yosaku, Umberto
With all this said, I've decided where I'm putting my lynch for now
Lynch Marissa
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next