PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 23: Near-Vanilla

+13
Clarissa W.
Pierre T.
Woodward K.
Ramone R.
Yosaku D.
Luana V.
Mariss A.
Uncle Milton
Leeku O.
Austin M.
Case C.
Umberto I.
ajhockeystar
17 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Game 23: Near-Vanilla - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 23: Near-Vanilla

Post by Ramone R. Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:33 am

As for all of you saying that my posts don't have back up content? You are right.
However that is only because I'm a lazy person who hates making big posts at once which i understand can be taken as a scummy action but for reals guy, I'm a lazy boy.
I'll try to do it less from now on though Very Happy

i know this seems really scummy now but I'm being honest lmao

-Ramone R.
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:17 am

So Luana still hasn't talked. Interesting.
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Leeku O. Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:22 am

Clarissa W. wrote:
Leeku O. wrote:
Clarissa W. wrote:
Leeku O. wrote:
Case C. wrote:We should consolidate on a lynch soon rather than idle till deadline. I would suggest Pierre because unlike Marissa and The Foreman he's put out stuff that actually pings my scumdar.

I would suggest Luana for scumminess and inactivity

ajhockeystar wrote:Votecount 1.5

Woodward K.(3)- Pierre T., Umberto I., Leeku O.
Leeku O.(2)- Woodward K., Luana V.
Luana V.(1)- Austin M.
Pierre T.(1)- Case C.
Uncle Milton(1)- Yosaku D.
The Foreman(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Austin M.(0)-
Ramone R.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Uncle Milton, Clarissa W.
There are 13 alive so it takes 7 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Friday the 24th at 9am EST.

Woodward K. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 1 Commence! Deadline is the 26th at 9am EST. No idles are needed, please just submit your actions!

good thing i checked the feed today; i would've been inactive for 48 hours if i didnt notice the actions were carried out early.
so on to reads, leeku suggested a lynch on luana, yet didn't act on it, and let woodward die? it's not like he didn't have time to make a decision either. to me, this either means that leeku is a dumb townie, or he's scum partners with luana and bussing. lynch leeku
anyone have other opinions on this?
Did you even read anything in the thread? Check out my answer to Yosaku and you'll see why I lynched woodward. And I'm still pushing for a Luana lynch for her scumminess on day 1. I don't even see what is scummy about that.

i dont honestly care whether you had a reason to lynch woodward. my issue is that you suggested a lynch on luana and didn't follow through with it, especially when the discussion was all about agreeing on someone to lynch for the day. also, your reasons (scumminess and inactivity), while true, are lame af especially considering how others were pushing luana at that point. obvious bandwagon/partnerbus taking advantage of the approaching deadline in my opinion. now that i think about it, luana could just be a scapegoat and not necessarily a mafia partnerbus, but my scumread toward you, leeku, is strong.

But I DID lynch Luana until I realised it wasn't going anywhere and if I didn't change my lynch toward someone else (who I also found to be scummy), I would be lynched instead. I seriously am not understanding your issue with me
Leeku O.
Leeku O.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:11 am

here i'll give some reads too

Mariss/The Foreman: These two are just fillers/input nothing and sitting at the back since 'no one stands out.Null
Uncle Milton: Fillered most of day 1 but is starting to contribute so i'll decide after more input. Neutral
Ramone R: Ramone says he is going to 'rek mafia' when most of his posts are literally filler and insignificant. You have time to post this 'lazy post' so why don't you just give content while you're at it? fairly scummy
Clarissa W: Clarissa has good points and I don't find her scummy Slight town read
Case C: Refer to Umberto's post a little town I would like to know if im being lynched because of the sheep? or the fact that i didn't throw a vote down on Luana yesterday?
Launa: The Leeku lynch w/o justification was weird imo. If it was for pressure psure he was pressured yesterday with 4 lynches on him. Slightly Scummy
Yosaku/Umberto: Have introduced things and helped in discussion, nothing seems too scummy. Yosaku was shaky early day 1 but he's helped in discussion and contributed.Mostly Town
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luana V. Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:35 pm

After going through and reading all of this, you all seem to be incredibly similar in thinking while finding just the slightest of nuances to keep up the facade of being Unique. Case has been vocal, certain, and everyone seems to agree that he's not overtly scummy.
I will say Umberto was convinced maybe a little too easily on town!Case, but then I find myself also being swayed by Case's charm. I will admit that my lynch on Leeku was nearly pure OMGUS, and that it's currently going nowhere, so I will Unlynch Leeku and as of right now, not press my lynch anywhere else.
I'm interested to see which shoe drops first: dead active players, or dead lurking players. That would likely give us a look into the brains of the mafia, but who knows.
Luana V.
Luana V.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:02 pm

Votecount 2.2

Leeku O.(1)- Clarissa W.
Pierre T.(1)- Case C.
Luana V.(1)- Leeku O.
Case C.(0)-
Uncle Milton(0)-
The Foreman(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Ramone R.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(7)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Uncle Milton, Pierre T., Yosaku D., Umberto I., Luana V.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Leeku O. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:46 pm

Unlynch Pierre T.
Lynch Luana V.

because waiting for people to die is not what a townie should want rofl

Ramone and Luana just jumped over Pierre in my priority, as he posted some (slightly) decent lists, still want him to be more involved in gaining reads and promoting discussion. Ramone just fillered again, and Luana's post above me screams mafia
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 pm

Luana V. wrote:After going through and reading all of this, you all seem to be incredibly similar in thinking while finding just the slightest of nuances to keep up the facade of being Unique. Case has been vocal, certain, and everyone seems to agree that he's not overtly scummy.
I will say Umberto was convinced maybe a little too easily on town!Case, but then I find myself also being swayed by Case's charm. I will admit that my lynch on Leeku was nearly pure OMGUS, and that it's currently going nowhere, so I will Unlynch Leeku and as of right now, not press my lynch anywhere else.
I'm interested to see which shoe drops first: dead active players, or dead lurking players. That would likely give us a look into the brains of the mafia, but who knows.

In all honesty, the scum!Case "case" was mostly total bullshit to see if he'd call me on it. I literally just picked at insignificant things. To see if he'd let it slide, like Mafia would, and just redirect attention elsewhere, or if he'd fight it like any townie would.

Your point about Leeku just ugh. You two seem to be tunneling so hard on eachother and I don't understand it.
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Yosaku D. Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 pm

Clarissa W. wrote:
i dont honestly care whether you had a reason to lynch woodward. my issue is that you suggested a lynch on luana and didn't follow through with it, especially when the discussion was all about agreeing on someone to lynch for the day. also, your reasons (scumminess and inactivity), while true, are lame af especially considering how others were pushing luana at that point. obvious bandwagon/partnerbus taking advantage of the approaching deadline in my opinion. now that i think about it, luana could just be a scapegoat and not necessarily a mafia partnerbus, but my scumread toward you, leeku, is strong.

He's already said why he didn't lynch Luana, and its basically just a misunderstanding of how plurality works. Maybe its somewhat scummy, but I seriously don't think its anything worth harassing him for.

Ramone R. wrote:As for all of you saying that my posts don't have back up content? You are right.
However that is only because I'm a lazy person who hates making big posts at once which i understand can be taken as a scummy action but for reals guy, I'm a lazy boy.
I'll try to do it less from now on though Very Happy

i know this seems really scummy now but I'm being honest lmao

-Ramone R.
Alright so the only thing is you can't expect to win a single argument or even have any of your points believed if you don't actually back them up with SOMETHING. You need to be less lazy... or you're going to be wasting your time here.

Luana V. wrote:After going through and reading all of this, you all seem to be incredibly similar in thinking while finding just the slightest of nuances to keep up the facade of being Unique. Case has been vocal, certain, and everyone seems to agree that he's not overtly scummy.
What's an example of everyone's thinking being v similar? The HYPO issue? I don't really see anything else that nearly everyone is agreeing on.

Case C. wrote:Unlynch Pierre T.
Lynch Luana V.

because waiting for people to die is not what a townie should want rofl

Ramone and Luana just jumped over Pierre in my priority, as he posted some (slightly) decent lists, still want him to be more involved in gaining reads and promoting discussion. Ramone just fillered again, and Luana's post above me screams mafia
I think you're misunderstanding what Luana said, she's just curious about the mindset of the mafia based on who they kill next, not that she wants to sit around and watch people die.
I agree with your point on Ramone, though, so i'm lynching Ramone R. for now.
Yosaku D.
Yosaku D.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:44 pm

I agree that Case C reacted quite well to that lynch, I wouldn't completely count him out completely yet, also why have Ramone and Marissa only showed up to talk about hypoing? I know I haven't been the most active in the world but I'm atleast trying to talk about something different not repeat the same thing that's been said by every player, Clarrisas lynch on leeku makes a bit more sense to me now but I still don't like the fact that Luana followed up so quickly with a lynch on leeku of her own, even now that she unlynched and admits to the omgus, I still don't like it. Also idk if Luanas description of case c was her way of saying that's her town read, but I don't like how she solely mentioned case for being vocal certain, I'd say Yasoku and Umberto have been just as if not more vocal as case has so far. Also where has foreman been? I don't think he's posted all of day 2. And thank you to Pierre for giving reads. Anyways I think I've finally decided where my lynch will go
lynch Luana V.
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:37 am

Votecount 2.3

Luana V.(3)- Leeku O., Case C., Uncle Milton
Leeku O.(1)- Clarissa W.
Ramone R.(1)- Yosaku D.
Pierre T.(0)-
Case C.(0)-
Uncle Milton(0)-
The Foreman(0)-
Umberto I.(0)-
Yosaku D.(0)-
Mariss A.(0)-
Clarissa W.(0)-
Not Voting(5)- The Foreman, Ramone R., Mariss A., Pierre T., Umberto I., Luana V.
There are 11 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 29th at 9pm EST.

If the deadline was now, Luana V. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierre T. Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:48 am

idk Ramone knows that he's scummy but still does it but that's WIFOM. I agree w/ Yosaku since I find Ramone one of the scummiest.
Lynch Ramone R.
Pierre T.
Pierre T.

Back to top Go down

Post by Case C. Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:16 am

Yo I don't have time for a real post right now but I want everyone in the game to lynch between Luana and Ramone or at least offer up a counter wagon. If you are voteless at the end of this day I will dog you mad hard the next day.
Case C.
Case C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 am

Counterwagon: Uncle Milton, Mariss A, and The Foreman? All of them have identical ISOs... pop in, pop out, pop in, talk about hypo, pop out
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 am

The problem is, that's just bad players being bad, and not scum team acting together, so of the 2 scum wagons, one is definitely far better

LYNCH RAMONE R

Leeku v Luana just needs to stop tbh
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 pm

I agree Ramone is a good lynch, but I'm staying on Luana atleast for now for reasons I've already stated
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:23 pm

Uncle Milton wrote:I agree Ramone is a good lynch, but I'm staying on Luana atleast for now  for reasons I've already stated

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you think Ramone is a good lynch, you think he's scum, right? You also think Luana is scum, obviously, since you lynched her. Right?

Who the fuck would the third person on THAT team be? Leeku going for hard bus?
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:09 pm

I doubt Leeku would go for a hard bus right now, I don't see the point. I can't say for sure my third read. I want to say Marissa or The Foreman since I haven't seen them talk about anything all day, except Marissa saying hypo is a good idea, which is scummy in its self. Also Pierre showing up after being lynched then leaving again could be considered a bit scummy as well. And at this point I'd be confident in saying that if Luana isn't scum, then Leeku is, if Leeku isn't scum, then Luana is.
So I guess to put it short:
Marissa-slight scum lean since lurk
The Foreman-slight scum lean since hasn't talked all day (an I'd check for sub on him tbh)
Pierre-scum lean since he showed up after being lynched then went away again
Case-Nuetral/Slight town lean
Clarissa-slight town lean since she explained the Leeku lynch
Leeku-town lean for now, top scum read if Luana flips town
Luana-scum lean, will lean town if Leeku flips town
Ramone-scum lean, showed up, talked about hypo, admitted to being scummy and to making lazy posts
Yosaku/Umberto-top town leans, been leading town since day 1, top discussioners
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ramone R. Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Wow okay, honestly I'm pretty sure if I was mafia I wouldn't just tell you guys that I didn't post because I didn't feel like it. I would come up with a legit excuse to cover up my mistake. But since I'm town, I just felt that I could be honest and put it out there. Idk, maybe that''s just me.

If you guys aren't seeing it, the whole lynch on me in the end is to try to change plurality over to me. Just watch. If I get lynched please pay attention to that.

Even if you were lynching me because lack of contribution that'd be fine, but the fact that some of you legitimately think i'm scum because of what I said is pretty stupid ngl. I'm obviously not a great player but neither are you guys if you think that Razz

-Ramone R.
Ramone R.
Ramone R.

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:07 pm

Uncle Milton wrote:I doubt Leeku would go for a hard bus right now, I don't see the point. I can't say for sure my third read. I want to say Marissa or The Foreman since I haven't seen them talk about anything all day, except Marissa saying hypo is a good idea, which is scummy in its self. Also Pierre showing up after being lynched then leaving again could be considered a bit scummy as well. And at this point I'd be confident in saying that if Luana isn't scum, then Leeku is, if Leeku isn't scum, then Luana is.
So I guess to put it short:
Marissa-slight scum lean since lurk
The Foreman-slight scum lean since hasn't talked all day (an I'd check for sub on him tbh)
Pierre-scum lean since he showed up after being lynched then went away again
Case-Nuetral/Slight town lean
Clarissa-slight town lean since she explained the Leeku lynch
Ramone-scum lean, showed up, talked about hypo, admitted to being scummy and to making lazy posts
Yosaku/Umberto-top town leans, been leading town since day 1, top discussioners

HOLY CONTRADICTORY BATMAN THIS IS WTF.
Where's your reasoning on Case being neutral to slight town? He's put so much dedication into pressure and reads that wtf? And now I'm going to pull two things from the post that just make me want to cry.

First you say:

And at this point I'd be confident in saying that if Luana isn't scum, then Leeku is, if Leeku isn't scum, then Luana is.

and then you say:

What the fuck is going on here? And what are your thoughts on Ramone's newest post?
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:45 pm

Umberto basically what I was saying with Leeku and Luana, if one is scum, the other is town, and I lean more towards Leeku being town atm. As for Ramone that post sounds like some wifom if you ask me. And your right on case, looking back it makes much more sense for case to be a town lean
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Uncle Milton wrote:Umberto basically what I was saying with Leeku and Luana, if one is scum, the other is town, and I lean more towards Leeku being town atm. As for Ramone that post sounds like some wifom if you ask me. And your right on case,  looking back it makes much more sense for case to be a town lean

Then why will Luana lean town if Leeku flips town?
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:19 pm

Because that means Luana was right about Leeku
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Umberto I. Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:30 pm

Uncle Milton wrote:Because that means Luana was right about Leeku

But you said if one is town the other is scum. Holy fuck can you be any more contradictory?

You said if one is town the other is scum, right? But now you're saying that if LEEKU dies and flips TOWN then you will TOWN READ LUANA.

By your initial "logic" if LEEKU dies and flips TOWN then you should SCUM READ LUANA.

You're being so contradictory it's awful. This reeks of scum slip.

Unlynch Ramone R.
Lynch Uncle Milton
Umberto I.
Umberto I.

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Milton Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:21 am

I don't understand how it's contradictory, all I'm saying is that if one dies and is town, then the other must be scum or vise versa
Uncle Milton
Uncle Milton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next