PS Anonymous Mafia Tournament
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game 18: Jungle Republic

+14
Ryou N.
Melanie B.
Mollie H.
Egan G.
Ephraim M.
Captain Aiden
Dr. Akihabara
Dominick C.
Ralph I.
Dr. Yung
Sullivan J.
Kyle L.
Eliza A.
ajhockeystar
18 posters

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next

Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 8 Empty Re: Game 18: Jungle Republic

Post by Melanie B. Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:33 pm

It's actually 1v2v7, mafia started with 3 members.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:24 pm

DR. A, why would you lynch a seer claim? Katrina K as not WW
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:24 am

Ok Dominick, WHY would you inspect me? I think it was pretty obvious that I was definitely not the WW because there would be NO point for me to bus like that Day 1, hell I even had the opportunity to get plurality on E gang, who I mentioned in an earlier read was scummy.So yeah that was just a dumb choice in inspect... if you truly are the seer, and I dont think you are.

ANOTHER thing, why didnt you or Aiden die? If WW wasnt one of those two claimers, he likely would have tried to kill one of them in order to have hopefully killed the seer and gotten pressure on the fake claimer even if Dr. Yung was shaping out to be a town leader. Also a VT/Mafia wouldnt be stupid enough to hypo seer, especially not after Ephraim posted his obvious post to everyone about mafia and VT not claiming, UNLESS hypo. Which leads me to believe that our WW is either Aiden or dominick, so we have NOTHING to lose by lynching a seer claim

Lynch Dominick.

DO NOT HAMMER HIM Lets wait on Aiden's results before we have all decided on which of the two to lynch, but rn im more inclined to think Dominic is the wolf. We need to discuss to the fullest, that way if we deem Aiden scummier, we can still change the vote.

Tl;dr: Dominick is super scummy and a shoutacon and I think we should lynch him or Captain Aidan. You really should read the whole thing to see my reasoning as to why
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:42 am

I can understand katrina's reason, I do think egan behaves scummier, but if you take a look at katrina's post, dominick makes more sense as a possible werewolf, or as she mentioned too, aiden would be another option.

Now can you explain why you lynched dominick, akihabara? I've asked already but so far you haven't said anything.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:56 am

Because I'm starting to think my gut reads aren't too bad.

I'm pretty sure he's not the seer, just based on his actions. It's mostly a gut read, so I don't have much input. (But I might just be a wee bit too lazy to actually think of a reason.)

I said I'd be back on Monday, I've been working a lot lately.

Egan's a lot like Spieky, you can't get a read on him. He's fillering, yeah, but he just seems new to PS Anon. Haven't paid much attention to him, however, I agree with Captain Aiden being a possible option for a WW.

I'd also appreciate more content from Mollie, Ryou, and anyone else who isn't adding much.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralph I. Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:01 am

apparently a post I put in yesterday didn't come thru, but anyway, good job guys, that nightkill will really help us late game :]

good shout katrina by the way, I'm honestly agreeing with your line of thinking here, it's very logical.

I think I'm going to either make a readlist at the end of day 2 or by the start of day 3, as a lot of people are still a bit vague and I need a tad more information about some people in the game, as well as some extra analysis.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:32 pm

Votecount 2.1

Dominick C.(2)- Dr. Akihabara, Katrina K.
Egan G.(0)-
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Captain Aiden(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Melanie B., Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden, Mollie H., Ephraim M., Dominick C.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 26th at 9pm EDT.
If the deadline was now, Dominick C. would be lynched.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

https://psanon.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 pm

Either way we will need updated reads list by the end of the day. These reads lists will be crucial in helping us figure out who the mafia may be. Aj get Captain Aiden here so that he can post his seer results.

Also aj inform the other players that the day was updated. We need to foster as much discussion as possible. Who did X support? Who supported X and why? Who was X against? Who was against X and why?

And most importantly... When did the support and dissent on him appear?

We need to discuss this regarding Sullivan and Dr. Yung, in order to figure out who the mafia and Werewolf may be. Granted, reads arent the most concrete of evidence, but they are better than nothing.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Location : Selling Lolipop Cherry cookies. $3000 dollars a girl. I mean box. Disclaimer: lolicherrypops are illegal in the US

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:31 pm

We'll get reads from Dr.Yung, but no one really supported Sullivan iirc.

I can't check rn, Summer break games 3OP.
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Aiden Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:28 am

My Seer Results? I didn't retract that claim?

I need to reread day 1 and I'll -hopefully- post reads soon
Captain Aiden
Captain Aiden

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:20 am

Ryou N. has requested a sub, a new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryou N. Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:49 am

I have no clue what I'm doimg Very Happy
Ryou N.
Ryou N.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:02 am

good, we don't either Very Happy anyways we should really start doing SOMETHING, ANYTHING. right now, it seems like everyone is just waiting for someone to take the lead, if everyone waits we won't get anything. I think everyone is waiting for someone to post about what they found out in looking to dr yung's posts, so that's what I'll do.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 am

so one of the first things I find that might be a connection is egan townreading dr yung, even though he is a bit aggressive, it's nothing special as a lot of people townread him though.

The next thing of interest that I find is that first he says the thing where I say obvious things a lot is actually fine with how players in this game are according to him, then a few posts later though, he says I say obvious things too much, and that even when people have been drinking too much the points I make are still obvious, what changed his opinion on that? what could this mean? I want everyone to give an opinion on this, if it's a coincidence, if he was trying to get me lynched or maybe if you think we're a scumteam.

He didn't see egan as scummy, he said he thought egan was legit trying to help town.

He mentioned ryou as a possible lynch target, though his main focus was on sullivan.

after this, he got nightkilled.

so basically there isn't a whole lot other than lynch targets in his posts, I will look to the readlists from other people now. I'll have that as my next post, how people read them and if/why I think it's odd.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ephraim M. Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:49 am

I AM GOING TO STATE THE PERSON WHO DID THE READ AND THEN THE READ AFTER THAT, DON'T THINK I AM MAKING A READLIST, THESE ARE ALL READS PEOPLE MADE ON DR YUNG.

Melanie B.: she said she thought dr yung was leaning town, nothing special here.

Ralph I.: never actually made a readlist, in fact so far all he's been doing is talk about who the seer is and argue with us for pointing out that he probably shouldn't be saying that aloud.

Katrina K.: "pretty helpful for the most part. I think he's town." nothing special here, it was the general opinion

Ryou N.: really hasn't done a whole lot other than complaining about how this game is like ps mafia.

Egan G.: "town read. some people may see his aggression as scum but I don't." <--- I didn't check if it's the exact wording but the meaning is the same. This one strikes me as odd, why did he have to say people may see the aggression as scum when nobody even pointed out the aggression before him?

Captain Aiden: 0 opinions on other people. 0. careful scum? confused townie?

Dominick C.: at some point he mentioned he could see Dr yung as being scum, so far this is the only person I've seen saying something like that. I think he's either smarter than I've given him credit for, or he wasn't a team with dr yung. He also doesn't share the same "don't lynch egan" opinion with dr yung.

Ephraim M.: I obviously shouldn't be interpretating my own words, I know what I meant, but in this case I doubt my opinion on the matter is of importance. As I recall I never actually stated a clear opinion on dr yung, though I probably agreed with most people in thinking he wasn't acting particularly scummy, I should have known better, especially since I had an idea of who he might be.

Mollie H: Just as it might "behoove" us to wait until finding the second werewolf before having the seer claim, it "behooves" us for you to start talking, saying things that aren't just repeating what we, or rather dr yung, has already settled. Yes she has made a a whopping 4 posts, 3 fillers and 1 that might as well have been a filler as all she did was repeat what dr yung had already established.

Dr. Akihabara: From the post after dr yung's death it is apparent that akihabara trusted dr yung, though if I am right about who yung is, that is really no surprise. He gets people to trust him like that. On the other hand he did say Egan as a scum lean, it's a small thing, a connections of which we don't know if it's correct or not.

there you go guys, now you can stop being too lazy to type out some text, and play this game for a change, rather than sitting on your lazy asses without thinking. it's better when you're thinking.
Ephraim M.
Ephraim M.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:07 pm

Lol honestly in the defense of most people, school is starting again within the next few weeks and there will be back to school shopping and stuff, so I understand a slight lack of activity on here. I dont even know if anyone other than me has even looked at that post tbh.

I could believe that it was a scum changing their tactics due to unforeseen circumstances tbh. From what I've seen in previous games, scum cant talk to each other during the day, and I believe the same thing happens here. So they have to think ahead, and plan out what they think will happen.

AJ Do you close the mafia and WW chats during the day?

It's a key thing to note if it is closed or not, mainly because the mafia (and the former WW pair) would not be able to change their strategies mid-day. So keep an eye if anyone stayed a town read on ephraim after he flipped his read, which I believe was after the general ephraim states the obvious too often. (kek he's the real Captain... Captain Obvious "Boo!" "Now is not the time for bad jokes, Katrina!") Also keep an eye out for flips from town to scum at around the time he flipped. Mafia woulda started off wiith a town read on each other, and woulda kept the town read if they are reluctant to bus. Or they would have flipped their read like dr yung did...

Or at least thats what I would have said if I was convinced that was a bus attempt. HOWEVER I highly doubt that he woulda bussed that early on considering yung was apparently convinced he would die n1 as indicated by his sarcastic bah post, plus bussing only makes him a more viable night target since he would appear to be more of a threat as a potential scum hunter. When you consider that, and when you consider the fact that the mafia can win this theme within 3 days, if everything falls in their favor, AND we are dealng with plurality... it wouldnt have been the best option for the mafia to bus day 1...

All in all, I am somewhat inclined to think Ephraim is town or wolf... but ephraim+sullivan doesnt work out well. However this isnt to say Ephraim is confirmed. There is still a sliht chance that he could be scum, but it is HIGHLY unlikely when you consider everything and think logically.

Tl;dr: Ephraim is likely not a shoutacon (scum). In fact he is probably a NEET (villager). Buy my girl scout cookies, they are certified non-poisonous... to humans. To werewolves on the other hand... well look at Sullivan.
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:40 pm

Sullivan J. wrote:Hmmm I haven't been paying enough attention, apologies for that. I do agree with Egan though, Ephraim seems to be saying really obvious things in a LONG roundabout way without just getting to the point. A classic beat-around-the-bush strategy that makes someone seems like they're involved but they're actually just trying to fit in.

Katrina seems to be easygoing and isn't really taking the game too seriously (good attitude lmao) but does make well-informed and decent points when it comes down to it so I'm thinking town for this one as well.

Dr. Yung just seems like your average townie but seems a bit strong-willed. Seem's like an obvious first target for a night-kill since he appears to be a natural leader and if he's allowed to live will most likely be a valuable asset for town.

To echo Melanie; Captain Aiden says hypo isnt the best idea and then hypoes, lolwat?

Dominik seems like he's going on Katrina a bit too much so either her shitposting made him think she's scum and he's just pushing the ''scum' or he''s trying very hard to be a good townie. Either way undecided.

Can't say anything about Ralph and Mollie since they've done nothing much.

That's about all I have for now, I'll be reading the previous stuff in the meantime.

So I took the liberty of going over Sullivan's WHOPPING Three posts, and I realized there was an inconsistency I didnt even notice. But it doesnt matter now since we lynched him. I summarized his apparent reads (quoted above), because who knows, maybe they will be useful in finding the mafia or his buddy.

NOTE THESE ARE SULLIVAN'S APPARENT READS NOT MY OWN.

E gang- Town(?) made a good point.

Ephraim: Scum- states the obvious in a complicated way in order to appear town.

Katrina: Scum/Town/Null- not taking the game seriously but is a well-informed poster... (Yet I was never ul'd huh.)

Dr. Yung: Town- has the makings of a leader and is likely to die N1. Could make a valuable asset for WW to kill. (This is what ultimately led to his downfall. As I look at it now I see that he was trying to communicate to his partner while being on the low)

Melanie: town because of a good point?

Captain Aiden: scum(?)- "says hypo isnt the best idea and then hypoes, lolwat?"

Dominik: Null- tunnel vision on me bc of my shitposting can be viewed as a town move.

Ralph: Null- didnt say much

Molle: Null- didnt say much
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina K. Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:53 pm

based of what's above we should look into Ralph, if aiden or dominick isnt the wolf... since he did seem to try to communicate who the WWs should nightkill on here, just like sullivan did.

I honestly dont know what the hell read he had on me though... I think it was a town read, but he was probably hoping that plurality could fall on me for a mislynch, since some people didnt like my "shitposting". Im not entirely sure though.

Also, I think we should definitely look into aiden because of the retract he just did... but I still doubt Dominick is the seer because of the way hes been acting. However, I'll push that thought aside for now until we get a cc.

I find it weird that aidan retracted all of a sudden the day AFTER his scum buddy was lynched, and also AFTER I mentioned our options for the lynch were between him and Dominick. Therefore

Unlynch Dominick, Lynch Captain Aidan
Katrina K.
Katrina K.

Back to top Go down

Game 18: Jungle Republic - Page 8 Empty the moment you've all been waiting for.

Post by Ralph I. Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:24 pm

readlist time! also ephraim i said I'd do it today so please don't jump on me like that, still like 4 or so hours til deadline? maybe like 8 from your post time? I'm not sure on timezones, anyway, here we go.

Melanie B. - had content day 1, good content at that, and then just flatout stopped. I'm not sure if she is lurking, doesn't have anything to say, or is inactive, but it's worrying seeing how she was a decent player before hand. null, i can't make my mind up.

Ralph I. - obvious scum, why the heck are people not lynching him oml xD

Katrina K. - strong town lean, Katrina has very sound logic and has been a great aid to the town imo. She has been helpful in driving discussions, hasn't had any conflicts in her posts from what I've seen atm, but i wouldn't count that side out yet, just had a skim. Kat is definitely high up on my readlist.

Ryou N. - no comments on him, new sub. old guy seemed to filler a bit, but i can't really nitpick much since this guy might change my opinion. null.

Egan G. - honestly has been rather lurky at times. slight scum lean, he's not really giving us much to run on and i think he's been doing a tiny bit of filler here and there as well. ironic seeing as he calls out someone on it.

Captain Aiden - null, pretty barren post wise, will have to see his readlist to see his ideas.

Dominick C. - i have no idea really about dom. thing i dont get is why isn't he dead yet if he was like the one really prominent seer claim early on. he's been pretty quiet today. would love to see a readlist from you as well, that would be nice and helpful for us all.

Ephraim M. - slight town read, but kats list of sullivans views have swayed me a little bit to a more town lean. definitely not werewolf at least, as i don't get why you would bus your partner through a readlist on day 1 and whilst being the faction with the upper hand (night action).

Mollie H. - why the heck is mollie not subbed. literally nothing from her and it would be nice to get someone who could give us something here. null.

Dr. Akihabara - slight town, im feeling like aki is a good member of the game atm. he's been extremely active and has been a great contributor in terms of quality of his arguments, his ideas, and strategy. not been analysing him much, but I'm gonna keep an eye on him anyway, need a more solid read imo.
Ralph I.
Ralph I.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:13 pm

Votecount 2.3

Dominick C.(1)- Dr. Akihabara
Captain Aiden(1)- Katrina K.
Egan G.(0)-
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Ephraim M.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(Cool- Melanie B., Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden, Mollie H., Ephraim M., Dominick C.
There are 10 alive so it takes 6 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Wednesday the 26th at 9pm EDT.

Dominick C. was lynched.

He was the...:

Night 2 Commence! Deadline is Friday the 28th at 9pm EDT.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominick C. Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:18 am

BAH!

The one day I don't have time to come on, I get plural'd.
Dominick C.
Dominick C.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:57 pm

Mollie H. has been subbed out. A new user is now using the account.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajhockeystar Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Ephraim M. was killed.

He was the...:

Day 3 Commence!

Votecount 3.0

Captain Aiden(0)-
Egan G.(0)-
Katrina K.(0)-
Dr. Akihabara(0)-
Melanie B.(0)-
Ralph I.(0)-
Ryou N.(0)-
Mollie H.(0)-
Not Voting(8)- Melanie B., Ralph I., Ryou N., Egan G., Captain Aiden, Mollie H., Dr. Akihabara, Katrina K.
There are 8 alive so it takes 5 to hammer. Plurality applies.
Deadline is Tuesday the 1st at 9pm EDT.
ajhockeystar
ajhockeystar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Akihabara Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:41 pm

Tfw AJ trolls me, "Dr. Akihabara died, they were the Giant Alien Zombie Werewolf"

>.>

Also, we just lost our most talkative people ;_;
Dr. Akihabara
Dr. Akihabara

Back to top Go down

Post by Melanie B. Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:36 pm

Alright, so we lynched the seer. This confirms Katrina as not WW. She could obviously still be mafia, but that's for another day. Captain Aiden seems fairly suspicious for backing out on his seer claim like that, but he might have just failed horribly at hypo. Dr. Akihabara is fairly scummy for being the only lynch on Domenick, although he was admittedly pretty scummy himself.

Im starting to understand the different mindsets people have in anon games and I'm suspecting Ralph to be scum just based on how he's been acting. He was inactive early and was very apologetic, he didn't believe Domenick's seer claim initially, which would explain why a seer claim wasn't targetted night one. He also seems to agree with what everyone else is saying and not adding many new points himself.

If I were to lynch right now it would be either Ralph or Aiden, but I'd like to see some discussion on who everyone else suspects before finalizing anything. I'd especially like to see some activity from inactives such as Egan, Ryou, and Mollie's new sub.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next